Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

GM Brayden's PFS First Steps: "In Service to Lore" (Group 2)

Game Master Brayden Green

Pathfinder Society "First Steps." This is the introductory phase to pathfinder society.


401 to 450 of 545 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Human/Fighter 5 - HP: 44/44, - AC: 22/T: 12/FF: 20 - CMD: 20 - F: +7 / R: +4/ W: +4 - Init: +2 - Perception: +10 - SM: +7

Thaddaeus complies with Shilyn's request. (Blue key in the sliver box...or scepter key in the silver box?)

The Exchange

Female Half-Elf HP 31/31 AC 16 CMB +4 CMD 17 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +5 INIT +3 Perc +14 Rogue 3 - Sorc 2

Scepter perhaps?


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**
Ahzrin Tussk wrote:
I'm envisioning a bit of a human / orcish / gnomish pyramid here.

lol. awesome.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Neither key fits. You are looking for a small key to fit there.

The Exchange

Female Half-Elf HP 31/31 AC 16 CMB +4 CMD 17 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +5 INIT +3 Perc +14 Rogue 3 - Sorc 2

Looking around, Shilyn's eyes come to rest on the boxes that have thus far escaped their notice. "Well, we may want to check these out as well as the chests," she says. "We may find more clues on getting that key. If nothing else, we can see what's in them or stack them to help breach the distance."

She walks over to the first box and gives it a look prior to opening.

perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

box?

Grand Lodge

HP 50/50 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +8 INIT +5 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 MP 8/9 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +8, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +12, Profession (cook) +11, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

"We are locked in here too... maybe one of these keys opens that door." Lore shrugs and looks up at the one hanging from the ceiling a bit confused. "How are we supposed to get that one down. Even if we climb on each other, can we get high enough? I'm willing to try, I'm light and can go on top."

The Exchange

Female Half-Elf HP 31/31 AC 16 CMB +4 CMD 17 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +5 INIT +3 Perc +14 Rogue 3 - Sorc 2
Brayden Green wrote:
box?

From the room desc in spoiler to Lore and I: "You see some treasure chests, some boxes, you see a table with some potions. Nothing looks threatening." Went back and re-read the desc to see if I was missing something. If I mis-interpreted, please disregard post and my apologies :)


Not much to add to what is going on...but wanted to get a post in so y'all know I am still here. Guess Bander will be the gruff silent type right now...

Gods' damn it, locked in a fricking room with some stupid chests and some fracking keys. If this doesn't end soon I'm going to crack some one's head.

Bander grumbles under his breath a variety of expletives and wanders over to the potions sitting on the table. "Hey we know any thing about these fricking things?"

Spellcraft check 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
+


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

I did say boxes. Okay there are boxes in there... (There actually aren't in the module, I think I called a chest a box, and then decided that you would know they were chests being a rogue, and then forgot to delete "boxes". So now you got boxes, lol.)


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

The jar of liquid isn't magical.

The Exchange

Female Half-Elf HP 31/31 AC 16 CMB +4 CMD 17 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +5 INIT +3 Perc +14 Rogue 3 - Sorc 2

Obviously, the boxes are too small or flimsy to be of use in getting the key, hence escaped notice and most likely filled with unimportant junk ;)


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**
Shilyn DeSable wrote:
Obviously, the boxes are too small or flimsy to be of use in getting the key, hence escaped notice and most likely filled with unimportant junk ;)

Indubitably!


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

So... human pyramid?

Do I actually get to come up with the mechanics for a human pyramid in game? Pinch me and tell me I'm dreaming!

Liberty's Edge

Human/Fighter 5 - HP: 44/44, - AC: 22/T: 12/FF: 20 - CMD: 20 - F: +7 / R: +4/ W: +4 - Init: +2 - Perception: +10 - SM: +7

Well I assume at some point someone is going to need to crawl on top of my shoulders or stand on my back...

Grand Lodge

HP 9/9 AC 14 CMD +12 Touch 12 Flat 12 (Punch Dagger)+0;1d4+X (Bomb 7/7)) +3;1d6+4 F +3 R +4 W +1 INIT +4 Perc +6 CMB +0 ; M Half-Orc Alchemist (Mindchemist)/1

I'm 100% on-board the human pyramid idea. Seems like it'd be fun to attempt!

The Exchange

Female Half-Elf HP 31/31 AC 16 CMB +4 CMD 17 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +5 INIT +3 Perc +14 Rogue 3 - Sorc 2

After searching through a couple of the boxes, Shilyn finally gives up as they are of no use for what they need and she really has little interest in other people's sentimental keepsakes.. unless they're of value of course.

She wanders back over to the table. "Well, we a table.. and we could place the chests on top for something to stand on. That would give us a bit more height, " she says thinking outloud. "I'm still curious about this cloth.. could it have a pocket or something in which a key rests?"

The Exchange

Female Half-Elf HP 31/31 AC 16 CMB +4 CMD 17 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +5 INIT +3 Perc +14 Rogue 3 - Sorc 2

Shilyn's down for the pyramid as well :) if we use the table, should be able to do it with only 2 high perhaps.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

The chests are immovable.

The only thing I am concerned about with the pyramid is that x person can support y's weight... which shouldn't be a problem, as you all don't really have anything heavy at this point. So, go ahead and get that going, and I'll just need a sleight of hand from the top person if it is a person. IF it is a cat, I'll just need some attack rolls to bat it down (although the cat might be content to just let it keep swinging back and forth and hitting it, without trying to break it off the string it is held to. :) )

Liberty's Edge

Human/Fighter 5 - HP: 44/44, - AC: 22/T: 12/FF: 20 - CMD: 20 - F: +7 / R: +4/ W: +4 - Init: +2 - Perception: +10 - SM: +7

Thaddaeus assumes his position at the bottom of the pyramid after ensuring his companions will not participate in any sort of funny business.

Grand Lodge

HP 9/9 AC 14 CMD +12 Touch 12 Flat 12 (Punch Dagger)+0;1d4+X (Bomb 7/7)) +3;1d6+4 F +3 R +4 W +1 INIT +4 Perc +6 CMB +0 ; M Half-Orc Alchemist (Mindchemist)/1

With a sniff and a sigh, Ahzrin also takes his place at the bottom next to Thaddaeus, cursing under his breath at the large size his half-orc heritage has granted him.

The Exchange

Female Half-Elf HP 31/31 AC 16 CMB +4 CMD 17 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +5 INIT +3 Perc +14 Rogue 3 - Sorc 2

Shilyn pauses for a moment then begins shedding her equipment. Setting her pack and bow down, she pulls off her armor and removes her rapier. Carefully stacking her things, she walks over to where Ahzrin and Thaddaeus awaits. "Well, no time like the present. I always did want to be on top," she says with a laugh before climbing on top of their shoulders.

Slight of hand (untrained) if she's topmost:

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 1st attempt
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 2d attempt

Grand Lodge

HP 50/50 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +8 INIT +5 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 MP 8/9 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +8, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +12, Profession (cook) +11, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

Lore gets ready to climb to the top if necessary to add more height.

sleight of hand if she is top person 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13


Bander stands by with his hands raised to catch Shilyn if she should fall. "Frickin' stupidest idea I've ever seen. Buildin' a pile of people to get a damn key. Next thing we will come up with is havin' my flea bitten excuse of a cat start negotiatin' for us. But knowin' how these things end up it will probably just work, damnit."
+


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

As much as I think we all would appreciate a good tumble, you get the key and and climb down.. We'll say that shilyn has it. Because she had a zinger for a one liner.

The Exchange

Female Half-Elf HP 31/31 AC 16 CMB +4 CMD 17 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +5 INIT +3 Perc +14 Rogue 3 - Sorc 2

Latching onto the key, she promptly drops it to Lore. "Here you go," she says as she carefully climbs back down. Throwing the two guys a wink, "Bet you never had a half-elf climb all over you before, eh?" With a laugh, she pushes the hair back from her eyes and goes to retrieve her gear and spends a moment putting it back on and adjusting it.

Liberty's Edge

Human/Fighter 5 - HP: 44/44, - AC: 22/T: 12/FF: 20 - CMD: 20 - F: +7 / R: +4/ W: +4 - Init: +2 - Perception: +10 - SM: +7

Thaddaeus blushes slightly. Can't say as I have...but back in Falcon's Hollow I once heard a tale of an Elven Bard and his Kobold Half-Sister...but that's a tale best told after spending an hour or so at a tavern. Remind me later....

Grand Lodge

HP 50/50 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +8 INIT +5 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 MP 8/9 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +8, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +12, Profession (cook) +11, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

Lore catches the key and stands before the solid looking silver chest since none of the other keys opened it. She looks from the key to the others and waits a moment. "Should I try this key in the silver chest? The other keys didn't work in it."

The Exchange

Female Half-Elf HP 31/31 AC 16 CMB +4 CMD 17 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +5 INIT +3 Perc +14 Rogue 3 - Sorc 2

Grinning at Thaddaeus, Shilyn simply replies, "You're on.. first round's on you."

Once again armored with her rapier back on her hip, she picks up her pack and slips it over her shoulders. Picking up her bow, she slings it across her back to rest on her pack. "Hopefully the key will fit the silver box.. then we can figure out where the other one goes." Nodding to Lore she says, "The honor's all yours."

Grand Lodge

HP 50/50 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +8 INIT +5 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 MP 8/9 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +8, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +12, Profession (cook) +11, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

"Here goes nothing." Lore tries the key in the silver box, cautiously, but with determination.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

This chest holds the map of the Salhar burial vaults beneath Sothis and a curious looking stick.

Liberty's Edge

Human/Fighter 5 - HP: 44/44, - AC: 22/T: 12/FF: 20 - CMD: 20 - F: +7 / R: +4/ W: +4 - Init: +2 - Perception: +10 - SM: +7

OK...there's our map. Any of these keys open the door that lets us out of here?


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**
Thaddaeus Hawke wrote:
OK...there's our map. Any of these keys open the door that lets us out of here?

you tell me :) the scepter key looks about the right size...

Liberty's Edge

Human/Fighter 5 - HP: 44/44, - AC: 22/T: 12/FF: 20 - CMD: 20 - F: +7 / R: +4/ W: +4 - Init: +2 - Perception: +10 - SM: +7

Funny....there is a voice in my head telling me to try the scepter key in the door!

Thaddaeus does as the voice bids. Insert, turn and...


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

The door opens. THe servant is standing there, looking at an hourglass. Ah, you passed. So good to see that. In about 10 minutes I was going to come in and rescue you. I am happy to report that you can keep the map. Please leave the keys with me. It also looks like none of you set off the blue dye. Very good.

So do you take the curious looking "stick" with you? Bander and Lore think it might be more than a stick.

Grand Lodge

HP 50/50 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +8 INIT +5 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 MP 8/9 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +8, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +12, Profession (cook) +11, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

Lore will take the stick if the servant doesn't object to her doing so. Lore hands the stick over to Bander to examine magically and with his skills.

(There, ninja'd post fixed)


Bander lets out a grunt, almost sounding satisfied if a grunt could sound satisfied, as the door out of the room finally opens to Thaddeus’ unlocking. “About Gods’ dang time. I was beginning to think we’d end up draw straws to see who got eaten first if we didn’t get out of there. “ Pausing by the silver chest as he passes, Bander reaches down and grabs the odd liking stick. Turning it over in his scarred and calloused hands he examines it closely as he follows the others out the door.

Eli slinks along in his master wake giving the servant a haughty and disdainful look. The black cat then catches up to Lore and once again begins rubbing against her legs attempting to get some attention.

Bander casts detect magic and studies the “stick.”
Spellcraft check 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

ninja'd by Lore...oh well
+

The Exchange

Female Half-Elf HP 31/31 AC 16 CMB +4 CMD 17 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +5 INIT +3 Perc +14 Rogue 3 - Sorc 2

"One more errand then it's back to the lodge.. so Thaddaeus can buy those drinks and quell the voices in his head," Shilyn says teasingly as she walks by Thadd, patting him on the shoulder in passing.

"To the mines then?"

Grand Lodge

HP 9/9 AC 14 CMD +12 Touch 12 Flat 12 (Punch Dagger)+0;1d4+X (Bomb 7/7)) +3;1d6+4 F +3 R +4 W +1 INIT +4 Perc +6 CMB +0 ; M Half-Orc Alchemist (Mindchemist)/1

Ahzrin dusts himself off and smiles with satisfaction as the door to their erstwhile prison opens.

"To the mines, indeed!"

Liberty's Edge

Human/Fighter 5 - HP: 44/44, - AC: 22/T: 12/FF: 20 - CMD: 20 - F: +7 / R: +4/ W: +4 - Init: +2 - Perception: +10 - SM: +7

Mines? What mines? Don't we need to visit the countess before we head back?


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

The stick is a "wand of knock" 3rd level, 11 charges.

The Exchange

Female Half-Elf HP 31/31 AC 16 CMB +4 CMD 17 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +5 INIT +3 Perc +14 Rogue 3 - Sorc 2

With a laugh, Shilyn looks over at the others and says, "Well.. we are going to see a Chelish Noblewoman.. She'd probably want to send us to the mines just on principle."


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Oh, I got confused with the mines thing. Are you all going to see the Paracountess, (the last stop).

Assuming you are:

As you travel, you feel like you are being watched.

You make it to the townhouse of the Paracountess Zarta Dralneen’s townhouse in the Ivy District—one of several homes the noblewoman keeps around Absalom.

You come upon a magnificent gothic structure three stories in height. The ebon lacquered double doors wrought with
gleaming silver fixtures greet the characters, a prickly
brass cone hanging from a chain serving as the door
chime. Moments after ringing it, a servant in loose
casual attire opens the door, greeting the Pathfinders
as if expected. If questioned, the servant remains quiet,
only responding when pressed, and then with only a few
simple words: “My mistress will answer any questions
you have once we reach her quarters.”

Led through well-appointed sitting rooms, ballrooms,
and a grand stairway granting a view of an elaborate
study, you finally arrive on the third floor of the
house, at the door of Zarta’s personal study, which lies
beyond her bedroom. Knocking upon the door and
announcing his presence, the servant opens the darkly
stained wooden door.
A large intricate carpet dominates the marble floor
in this sitting room. A chaise sits along the north
wall and a desk spans the southeast corner, its chair
positioned with its back to the southwest corner of the
room. Three comfortable chairs are positioned around
a small, low circular table.
Sitting in the chair behind the desk, Paracountess Zarta
Dralneen regards the PCs with a wry smile, putting away a few papers before standing to address the hopeful Pathfinders.

“Aldor, you are dismissed. Close the door behind you and
attend to your other tasks.”
She then turns her attention to the
group. “It’s always so incredibly adorable when I see a freshfaced
batch of Pathfinders. I mean, look at you scrumptious
little teacakes. I could eat each and every one of you up.”

“I assume this isn’t a
pleasure visit since most of you are terribly overdressed for
that manner of occasion, so that must mean you are here for
that trinket Valsin has been nagging me about. Seems I can’t
get that man around these parts anymore,”
she gestures,
sliding her hand down her body and widening the gesture
to sweep out and across the room as if her home were a
secondary thought. “On the good side, he always sends me
all the precious new recruits.

“Many think we in Cheliax serve and worship devils, but
that couldn’t be further from the truth. In fact, we use the
creatures for their power. They serve us and we sculpt their power in our own interests. The world must come to terms
with the order of things. People need to know their place and
operate accordingly. It is the only way to make order from this
world. Too many people stretch too far beyond their station,
making waves and eroding the true order.”

As she speaks there is an occasional *thumping* coming from the room next door, as though something is being banged against the wall.

Here is your MAP. You are in the room to the right talking with Zarta.

Liberty's Edge

Human/Fighter 5 - HP: 44/44, - AC: 22/T: 12/FF: 20 - CMD: 20 - F: +7 / R: +4/ W: +4 - Init: +2 - Perception: +10 - SM: +7

And that thumping sound...do you have one of those "creatures" trapped in a box? You should really poke holes in the lid so it can breathe. Thaddaeus grins as he remembers catching frogs as a kid.

The Exchange

Female Half-Elf HP 31/31 AC 16 CMB +4 CMD 17 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +5 INIT +3 Perc +14 Rogue 3 - Sorc 2

Shilyn staying toward the back of the group, listens quietly. "This woman's creepy," she thinks as the countess talks about Celiax's involvement with demons. She concentrates on not letting her thoughts reflect in her expressions, trying to maintain a neutral countenance.

Grand Lodge

HP 50/50 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +8 INIT +5 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 MP 8/9 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +8, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +12, Profession (cook) +11, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

Lore climbs up on one of the chairs her legs dangling loosely not reaching the ground. "Oh I agree, there are times when order does seem to important. It sounds like something is out of order a bit... but, yes, you are right, we came for the 'trinket' as you call it. Is it ready for us?"

Lore winces slightly at every thump.


Bander nods along witht the Countess' little speech. From his time in the military he certainly understands the need for order and even making use of that which is less than savory to accomplish your goals. On the other hand, he gets the distinct feeling that he would most definitely not enjoy the kind of order the Paracountess' has in mind.

Noticing Shilyn's unease Bander moves along side the slim young woman. Whispering under his breath for Shilyn's ears only, "Easy girl, she gives me the creeps too. But we got us a job to do as fricking distasteful as it is. No matter what, I have your back if you need it."
+


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

sorry guys, PFS last night, and there is a wildfire that has burned down 700 acres of land, and it is now 1/2 mile from my home. THey thought it was contained, and it flared up and is about a mile away from an explosives plant, on the other side of the mountain, which could make things interesting.

20-40 mph winds, too. They have evacuated surrounding areas, and we got out this morning before all the evacuation took place.

Gonna game some to take my mind off things. :)

The noise that you hear is a servant of mine that has been...misbehaving. I would imagine that you need to get it from him, however...


Bander glances at the door into the next room and his one eyebrow raises up sceptically at the sound of thumping from the other side. "So walk in there, deal with your misbehavin' servant, and retrieve the trinket? Anythin' else we should know? For example, you want this servant left alive? Unharmed? Or does his condition not really matter in your mind?"
+

Grand Lodge

HP 9/9 AC 14 CMD +12 Touch 12 Flat 12 (Punch Dagger)+0;1d4+X (Bomb 7/7)) +3;1d6+4 F +3 R +4 W +1 INIT +4 Perc +6 CMB +0 ; M Half-Orc Alchemist (Mindchemist)/1

Ahzrin does his level best to hide behind the rest of the group as they enter the manor. He is uncharacteristically quiet, and his eyes are downcast as if he's hoping to avoid all notice.

The rest of the group can hear his gulp as the Paracountess begins her tale.

401 to 450 of 545 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Brayden's PFS First Steps: "In Service to Lore" - Group 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.