Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GM Brayden's PFS First Steps: "In Service to Lore" (Group 2)

Game Master Brayden Green

Pathfinder Society "First Steps." This is the introductory phase to pathfinder society.


351 to 400 of 545 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

HP 35/35 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +7 INIT +2 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 ; F gnome cleric(theologian)/5

Lore trots into the room, looking around eagerly for what they are seeking - the map. Something tells me she is gonna be disappointed - its not just lying there or up on the wall or something, is it?


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**
Thaddaeus Hawke wrote:
Confident that the Society wouldn't send a batch of new recruits to see a lunatic intent on locking them in a basement forever, Thaddaeus swaggers into the room.

that's a pretty good call. Every time I run this, the PCs act like they are going to be shackled and put in a room with Hanibal Lecter. I think it is the way it is written, lol. I've literally had to tell one group "Hey, this is a venture captain, and you were sent here by a venture captain to help him out. He's not going to kill you the first time he sees you..." lolz.

Grand Lodge

HP 9/9 AC 14 CMD +12 Touch 12 Flat 12 (Punch Dagger)+0;1d4+X (Bomb 7/7)) +3;1d6+4 F +3 R +4 W +1 INIT +4 Perc +6 CMB +0 ; M Half-Orc Alchemist (Mindchemist)/1

Ahzrin stands towards the back as Shilyn and Thaddaeus appraise the room. He gently caresses one of his bombs, as if to reassure himself that it was still there.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Shilyn and Lore::
You see some treasure chests, some boxes, you see a table with some potions. Nothing looks threatening.

Well played, Shilyn or Lore will tell you what she sees, I am sure. Bander, you probably emoted to your cat to hang back, right? So I would normally require a bluff check for this shenanigan, but with a +10 bonus, for the "tangible evidence" of your cat physically staying behind. For the sake of moving on, I'm not going to make you do that, because the servant really doesn't care one way or the other. He has his orders, and isn't really concerned at what pace you enter in.

The servant waits by the door, holding it expectantly, and motions for the rest of you to move in.

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Stopping a bit inside, Shilyn surveys the room as carefully as she can. Not seeing anything amiss, she turns to the others, "Looks clear. Nothing but some chests and a table," she says. Stepping farther inside, she walks over to the table and glances at the vials of potions. "C'mon in. Ahzrin, you may be interested in some of this.. not that we're supposed to take it mind you," she says with a giggle.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

My guess is, upon hearing Shilyn move into the room and give the all clear, you all follow her in?

As you move in, you see a plain stone room contains three chests:
a copper-banded chest of smooth, dark wood; a red lacquered chest; and what looks to be a cube of solid steel. Behind the chests sits a low table holding a clear glass jar half full of liquid and a covered wicker basket.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

The room looks Something LIKE THIS.

Once all of you enter the room, the servant shuts
the door and locks it behind them. Written on the back
of the door is the message: “Within these cases lies your
quest and your way out.”

Grand Lodge

HP 9/9 AC 14 CMD +12 Touch 12 Flat 12 (Punch Dagger)+0;1d4+X (Bomb 7/7)) +3;1d6+4 F +3 R +4 W +1 INIT +4 Perc +6 CMB +0 ; M Half-Orc Alchemist (Mindchemist)/1

Ahz steps into the room at Shilyn's call. He nods to the half-elf and glances at the chests, then moves to the table, peering at the liquid in the jar.

Am I able to identify the liquid?

"Obviously no map is readily visible." He says, tapping at his chin. "My assumption would be that it is contained within one of these chests. I expect it is our task to determine which chest contains the proper map."


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Not automatically, it doesn't seem to be a potion.

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 25/25, - AC: 19/T: 12/FF: 17 - Perception: +8 - F: +5 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20

Right, a puzzle then. I'm fairly certain everyone else in this room is better suited for this task than I am. Does it make sense to make sure they're not, you know, trapped or anything?

Grand Lodge

HP 9/9 AC 14 CMD +12 Touch 12 Flat 12 (Punch Dagger)+0;1d4+X (Bomb 7/7)) +3;1d6+4 F +3 R +4 W +1 INIT +4 Perc +6 CMB +0 ; M Half-Orc Alchemist (Mindchemist)/1

"It's not immediately clear what this liquid is. Perhaps..."

On impulse, Ahz reaches out and flips the lid off the wicker basket.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**
Ahzrin Tussk wrote:

"It's not immediately clear what this liquid is. Perhaps..."

On impulse, Ahz reaches out and flips the lid off the wicker basket.

The lid comes off.

Inside, a blue stone key rests atop a pile of crumpled linens.

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Hearing the door close behind them, Shilyn looks around for Hanibal Lecter turns to the others, "Well.. damn. Room was clear.. servant wasn't." With a shrug, she walks over to the chests and begins examining them as Thaddeus suggested. "This may take a while if I want to be thorough," she warns as she squats down to take a peek..

Red: Perception: take 20 = 20 + 10 = 30
Copper: Perception: take 20 = 20 + 10 = 30
Cube: Perception: take 20 = 20 + 10 = 30

"Papa always said.. take your time.. do it right.. and hopefully you don't miss anything," she mutters as both eyes and fingers go over the chests with slow, deliberate movements.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

As you go over the solid Copper chest, you need you to make a will save. As an aside, I really need you to put those stats above your character, so that I can just roll stuff like this for you without having to delay the game. I don't want to go digging for stuff.

I copied Ahz's from the top of his so you can see it.:

(HP 9/9 AC 14 CMD +12 Touch 12 Flat 12 (Punch Dagger)+0;1d4+X (Bomb 7/7)) +3;1d6+4 F +3 R +4 W +1 INIT +4 Perc +6 CMB +0 ; M Half-Orc Alchemist (Mindchemist)/1)

you would do this by writing out your stats and in the "race" line of your character profile.

DC will 12 or greater for Shilyn:
Your hand goes right through the chest. It is an illusion.]

[spoiler=less than a DC 12 will for shilyn]Nothing seems to be wrong with the chest.

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Sorry.. fixed

Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

With a grin, Shilyn runs her hand through the copper banded chest then goes one to examine the others. "Sneaky gits"


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

No problem.

The solid metal plate surrounding the gaping keyhole pulses
with glowing amber runes. It doesn't appear to be trapped.

This steel cube has only the faintest crack where its lid
meets the base, and would be completely featureless save
for its narrow keyhole. It is trapped.

For the sake of the game moving on, I am going to just assume that you tell them that they are not trapped, and then trapped, in turn.

It takes you 6 minutes to look over all the chests.

Shilyn also mentions to you that the copper chest is an illusion, and that your hand passes through it, but you all saw her handle it.

So, what now?

Grand Lodge

HP 35/35 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +7 INIT +2 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 ; F gnome cleric(theologian)/5

"Well, we have a key and three locks. Maybe we should start trying the key in the locks til we find out where it works?"

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Standing up after examining the chests, Shilyn stretches a kink out of her back. "Ok, silver one is trapped. Red one is ok. Both need keys, although the red one has some strange amber runes on it.. and they glow."

Walking over to the table, she carefully picks up the key and sets it aside, turning her attention instead to the pile of cloth.

"Let's see.. there some liquid of some sort.. a key.. and some linen." Picking up a length of the cloth, she shakes it out to see if it's part of some article of clothing or such.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**
Shilyn DeSable wrote:

Standing up after examining the chests, Shilyn stretches a kink out of her back. "Ok, silver one is trapped. Red one is ok. Both need keys, although the red one has some strange amber runes on it.. and they glow."

Walking over to the table, she carefully picks up the key and sets it aside, turning her attention instead to the pile of cloth.

"Let's see.. there some liquid of some sort.. a key.. and some linen." Picking up a length of the cloth, she shakes it out to see if it's part of some article of clothing or such.

As you pick up the cloth, you see something small and green try to bite. 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17 (It does 1 point of non-lethal, and you feel a little sick... )

Shelyn's FORT save 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

You are able to overcome the sickness, and it passes.

It goes back into the cloth...


Well dang the paizo site crashed and ate my previous post...sigh. Don't feel much like trying to recreat it now. The essence was Bander cursing about being locked in, telling everyone to take this slow, and then casting Detect Magic, examining the whole room, and then looking over the glowing runes on the lock.

Knowledge Arcana check for runes on lock: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
+


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

They seem to be dummy ones. Nothing really magic about them, besides the fact that they glow.

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Shilyn lets out a yelp as something latches onto her finger briefly. Dropping the cloth and shaking her hand, she sees something small and green vanish into the folds. She closes her eyes and grips the table to steady herself as she shakes her head to drive away a sudden rush of nausea. "Something's in that cloth that bites. Be wary," she says once her head clears, "I think it may be poisonous."

She looks at her finger and sees twin drops of blood beginning to form. Wiping her hand on her leg, she stops to think a bit, then draws her rapier. Using the point and keeping her distance, she slowly lifts the cloth with the tip of the sword.

HP: 8 / 9 (1 NL)


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

There is a little green snake that wiggles in and out of the cloth.

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 25/25, - AC: 19/T: 12/FF: 17 - Perception: +8 - F: +5 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20

Perhaps we should leave that little fellow alone. Thaddaeus offers as he peers in the basket.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

As Thaddeus peers in, he sees a blue key is in the basket. The runes on the key match the runes on the red chest.

Grand Lodge

HP 35/35 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +7 INIT +2 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 ; F gnome cleric(theologian)/5

"If the runes match, maybe the key and lock match. How are we supposed to get the key if there's something in the basket that bites? Does anyone have a spell that can move the key? Or maybe pour it out of the basket? Or maybe if the key has a hole, maybe we could fish it out with a hook or something." Lore looks in curiously (if it's low enough for her to see in), but doesn't reach for the key, having seen Shilyn's results.

"Shi, let me take a quick look at your wound and see if there's anything I can do to help."

if Shi allows, heal check 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

The key has a large loop on either end of it. That might work. You might set the wicker basket on fire, lol. Lots of options.

Grand Lodge

HP 35/35 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +7 INIT +2 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 ; F gnome cleric(theologian)/5

ooooh fire... Lore likes that idea!


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

It appears to be a stone key. Ahz doesn't think that fire will consume that stone.

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 25/25, - AC: 19/T: 12/FF: 17 - Perception: +8 - F: +5 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20

Let's try this...

Thaddaeus removes an arrow from his quiver and attempts to fish the key out.

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Shilyn carefully lowers the tip of her rapier, trying not to disturb the key on top, and lets the cloth fall back into the basket. Turning to Lore, she lets her take a look at the bite mark. "Doesn't look too bad I don't think.. " she says with a shrug.

She turns her eyes to watch Thaddeus attempt to retrieve the key with one of his arrows.

Grand Lodge

HP 35/35 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +7 INIT +2 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 ; F gnome cleric(theologian)/5

Lore shrugs and smiles at Shilyn. "Ok, you let me know if it starts bothering you or anything." She readies herself to throw fire at the basket and contents if the creature tries to bite Thad. If the arrow fails to snag the key after a few attempts, she will simply wash it in nice cleansing fire. I hope Ahz is right about the fire not affecting the key.

Grand Lodge

HP 35/35 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +7 INIT +2 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 ; F gnome cleric(theologian)/5

I'll be out for the rest of the day - so posted an alternative action for lore if the arrow doesn't work, as well as a readied action if the critter in the basket tries to bite again. See you all later, hopefully I will have my computer back later too!


Bander walks over after having examined the chests and peers into the wicker basket as Thaddeus uses his arrow to get the key. “I’ve picked a little trick that might help here. Let’s see if this little bugger is feeling sleepy.” Bander then points at the small snake and makes a jaw creaking yawn.

Bander is using his sleep hex on the snake. Will saving throw DC 15. If the snake fails it goes into a magical sleep as per the sleep spell. If it makes the saving throw Bander will hit it with the hex again (and then he can’t use it on the snake again for 24 hours.) By the way the pointing and yawn is not necessary…Bander is just doing it for dramatic effect :o)

I will also be out the rest of the day until late late tonight. So if you need to bot me go ahead
+


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

The snake sleeps, and the arrow is retrieved with the arrow.

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 25/25, - AC: 19/T: 12/FF: 17 - Perception: +8 - F: +5 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20

Thaddaeus is still a little spooked by the copper chest. Since the steel chest doesn't have anyplace to put a key, he shrugs and tries the key on the red one.

You're sure there's no traps? he looks to Shilyn for reassurance.

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

At Thaddeus' question, Shilyn looks over and states, "Well.. I didn't find any." She gives him a wink as she sheathes her rapier.

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 25/25, - AC: 19/T: 12/FF: 17 - Perception: +8 - F: +5 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20

Bloody hell... Thaddaeus turns the key.

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Shisa snickers softly at Thaddaeus' outburst and turns her attention to the silver cube. She takes off her pack and unslings her bow then sets them to the side before pulling out the set of tools she picked up at the warehouse.

"Hrm.. this one, I know, has a surprise for the unwary. Let's hope my skills are up to the task." With deft hands, she selects one of her tools, seemingly at random, as her eyes examine the mechanism.

"If I go up in a cloud of smoke.. Lore, you can have my coin.. but not until," she says jokingly as her fingers lift the tool toward the lock..

Disable Device(Class Trained + masterwork tools)

dicebot.. puuuleeeeze be good...

1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 1 = 20


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

As you insert the red key, it doesn't even need to be turned, clicks start happening inside of the box, and the runes start pulsating.

The red lacquered chest holds a key forged
into the end of a jeweled scepter. The jewels and
the scepter appear to be quite exquisite.

Gonna bot your Percep rolls to move the story along:

Shilyn 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Thadd1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Bander 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Lore 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Ahz 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**
Shilyn DeSable wrote:

Shisa snickers softly at Thaddaeus' outburst and turns her attention to the silver cube. She takes off her pack and unslings her bow then sets them to the side before pulling out the set of tools she picked up at the warehouse.

"Hrm.. this one, I know, has a surprise for the unwary. Let's hope my skills are up to the task." With deft hands, she selects one of her tools, seemingly at random, as her eyes examine the mechanism.

"If I go up in a cloud of smoke.. Lore, you can have my coin.. but not until," she says jokingly as her fingers lift the tool toward the lock..

Disable Device(Class Trained + masterwork tools)

dicebot.. puuuleeeeze be good...

1d20 + 7 + 1

You hear a slight clicking, and ...... nothing happens. You do not detect any more traps on the cube.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Shilyn and Ahz::
As the red chest is opening, you hear a slight clicking noise overhead, and look up and see a small, golden
key from a slit in the ceiling, dropping it 6 inches down
from the 15-foot-high ceiling.

Grand Lodge

HP 35/35 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +7 INIT +2 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 ; F gnome cleric(theologian)/5

"Oooh, it's pretty... wonder what this one opens," Lore says, looking at the key on the end of the jeweled scepter inside the box.

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 25/25, - AC: 19/T: 12/FF: 17 - Perception: +8 - F: +5 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20

A key at the end of a scepter? Seems quite impractical. Perhaps this is the key to the privy and they don't want us running off with it?

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

With a laugh, she replies, Maybe it's the key to the ambassador's own privy secretly hidden away so the servants don't use it in his absense." She stops laughing suddenly as her ears pick up a very faint click from above.

Eyes widen as Shilyn looks up. "Hey! I wonder what that key goes to," she exclaims pointing to a small golden key hanging well out of reach.

"Or.. I guess the better question is.. how we get it down." She taps her fingertip against her lip as she stands there looking at the gold key thinking..

Grand Lodge

HP 9/9 AC 14 CMD +12 Touch 12 Flat 12 (Punch Dagger)+0;1d4+X (Bomb 7/7)) +3;1d6+4 F +3 R +4 W +1 INIT +4 Perc +6 CMB +0 ; M Half-Orc Alchemist (Mindchemist)/1

"Fascinating. Quite fascinating." Ahz directs his attention to the small key hanging above their heads. "It may be possible for one of us to stand on someone's shoulders. Perhaps Bander's feline companion may be able to assist in the effort by climbing us? I'm given to understand that cats enjoy climbing..."


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

The key is 15 feet in the air, minus 6 inches of descent.

Grand Lodge

HP 9/9 AC 14 CMD +12 Touch 12 Flat 12 (Punch Dagger)+0;1d4+X (Bomb 7/7)) +3;1d6+4 F +3 R +4 W +1 INIT +4 Perc +6 CMB +0 ; M Half-Orc Alchemist (Mindchemist)/1

I'm envisioning a bit of a human / orcish / gnomish pyramid here.

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 25/25, - AC: 19/T: 12/FF: 17 - Perception: +8 - F: +5 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20

Thaddaeus looks thoughtful. If we can get one of us up high enough we should be able to cut it down with one of our weapons. Shilyn...I....um...how would you feel about getting up on my shoulders?

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Toss the dwarf! Hrm.. no dwarf.. ok then.. toss the Gnome!!

"Well.. if the key popped open when the first chest was unlocked.. Will it drop when the next one is?"

She looks at the key in Thaddaeus' hand a moment before continuing, "Try the key in the silver box before we go climbing all over each other perhaps."

351 to 400 of 545 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Brayden's PFS First Steps: "In Service to Lore" - Group 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.