Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GM Brayden's PFS First Steps: "In Service to Lore" (Group 2)

Game Master Brayden Green

Pathfinder Society "First Steps." This is the introductory phase to pathfinder society.


251 to 300 of 545 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 25/25, - AC: 19/T: 12/FF: 17 - Perception: +8 - F: +5 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20

Well met Guaril. I am called Thaddaeus. Are you certain that we'll be able to easily recognize this crate? I'm sure those warehouses can get pretty cluttered.

Additionally are there any security measures in place we should be aware of?

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Smiling at the Varasian, Shilyn looks around much as he did before begining to speak.

Varasian:
"Greetings sir. We're here to help if we can. Anything else you can tell me about
those crates? Perhaps some other antiquity you'd like recovered or which may be of interest to a fellow antiquity relocator?"

Reverting to the common tongue, she continues, "Can you tell us more of this creepy chacter you have seen?" She then describes the person that
has been noticed following the group to see if there may be a connection.

Grand Lodge

HP 35/35 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +7 INIT +2 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 ; F gnome cleric(theologian)/5

Lore will wait for Guaril to answer the others, then ask, "Hi Guaril, I'm Lore. Aren't warehouses usually locked? Do you have a key to get in?"

sorry to post this now rather than after he answers the others, but I have no idea when I will be on next and don't want to miss my window of opportunity.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**
Lorelendral Teklet wrote:

Lore will wait for Guaril to answer the others, then ask, "Hi Guaril, I'm Lore. Aren't warehouses usually locked? Do you have a key to get in?"

sorry to post this now rather than after he answers the others, but I have no idea when I will be on next and don't want to miss my window of opportunity.

No worries, it's perfectly fine. In PbP it is actually easier to have a lot of overlapping questions, rather than none.

He says that there are no security measures, other than a locked door. That is why he is so eager to get his equipment out of there.

He raises his eyes approvingly upon hearing Varisian, and returns the favor.

Varisian:
Ah, A lady so beautiful that speaks the language so beautiful. You will be a proud addition to our little group, won't you?

To all, he says that he hasn't had anyone overly creepy in his shop, but that it is his shopfront and he wishes to keep a legitimate business going as a facade.

As to the people following you he says to be careful, that there are many enemies of the society out there.

He does not have a key, though he knows that his former "partner" keeps one somewhere. If you can't find it, I'm sure a strong boot or a rock and a window would work, or there may be some other way in. It is in disuse and disrepair, so...

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 25/25, - AC: 19/T: 12/FF: 17 - Perception: +8 - F: +5 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20

Right then. Find the crate, retrieve the box, watch our backs. We'll see you in a little while. Thaddaeus can't help but feel the need to was the slime from himself the longer he remains in Guaril's presence.

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Blushing slightly at Guaril's words, she looks at him and replies;

Varasian:
"Not sure which group you mean, but your words are kind. I thank you. I shall see what else of value I can recover, time permitting."

To the others she says simply, "If it be a locked door, I may be able to assist.. without breaking windows and perhaps drawing the authorities."

Taking a step toward the door, she turns and waves to Gauril. "Off to a warehouse full of boxes. Almost like shopping..and we don't even need coin." With a soft laugh, she steps out into the street to wait the others, glancing around looking for their unwanted companion..

perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

He is the leader of the sczarni. They are the Nuetral version of the mafia. Like, if the mafia was only concerned in trading and making money, and didn't want to kill so much or deal drugs.

Grand Lodge

HP 9/9 AC 14 CMD +12 Touch 12 Flat 12 (Punch Dagger)+0;1d4+X (Bomb 7/7)) +3;1d6+4 F +3 R +4 W +1 INIT +4 Perc +6 CMB +0 ; M Half-Orc Alchemist (Mindchemist)/1

Ahzrin steps up, bowing slightly to Guaril. "Greetings, my good man. Might I inquire as to the contents of this crate? It may be prudent for us to verify the authenticity of the documents contained within. We wouldn't want to return the wrong thing, now would we? The half-orc is attempting to conceal the gleam of acquisitive curiosity, but doing a poor job of it.

Sorry for the delay, family issues arose today. If we've already left the shop, that's fine. Ahz will just follow along.

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Ahzrin, the only one that stepped outside was Shilyn as she wants to scope the street before everyone else steps out.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

As to the contents, he cares not about whatever else is in there. The books are the main thing for him. The crate is unmistakeable as the 3 crows identify it.

Do you have any other questions about your task?

Shilyn, you don't see anyone. You might have lost them.

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Looking around the street and not seeing their mysterious shadow, she turns around with a shrug and wanders back inside to join the others. She takes a moment to browse the front of the store on her way to the back.


Bander listens closely as the others ask their various questions. The bald headed man's frown just keeps getting deeper and deeper as Guaril continues to speak. When the greasy man asks again for any questions Bander grunts and says, "Break into a warehouse, grab a crate and walk back here, sounds simple enough." At this point he gives each of his compatriots a significant look. "And y'all know how I feel about simple soundin' jobs. This whole thing smells as bad as a week old corpse, but it's our job and we might as well get about doin' it."
+

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 25/25, - AC: 19/T: 12/FF: 17 - Perception: +8 - F: +5 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20

And do it we shall...let's move out.

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1
Chrystrom wrote:
"And y'all know how I feel about simple soundin' jobs. This whole thing smells as bad as a week old corpse, but it's our job and we might as well get about doin' it."

Walking in the back just in time to catch the tail end of Bander's ranting, Shilyn couldn't help but smile as she looks at the grizzled old veteran. "Well Bander, at least there won't be any snotty-nosed kids this time. You should be grateful it's not the stables." She gives him a wink and adjusts her pack to a slightly more comfortable position.


Bander gives Shilyn a lopsided grin. "Hell, atleast with the stables we would know we'd be neck deep in crap. With this job, we are jumpin' into a pile of crap with no idea how deep it is. My advice, just keep your mouth closed tight, plug your nose, and pray to what ever god you want that there is a bottom somewhere."
+

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

With a hearty laugh, she claps the old vet on the shoulder. "Well, then let's jump," she says as she nods to Thaddeus and leads the way back outside.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

You aren't sure if you are being followed, or not to the pier.

A pelican warehouse is a loading dock out on the sea. They used to be used for when the docks were to busy with loading/unloading. They aren't used much anymore, as advances in dock equipment/cheap slave labor has made the unloading of docks a lot quicker. This one is in particular disrepair.

Perched on the end of a long pier fifteen feet
above the water, the warehouse appears to
struggle against its own roof, threatening to
sag into the bay below. No light shines from the
building’s windows and only the movement of
gulls and pelicans stirs the scene.

The pier this pelican warehouse sits on stretches 100
feet from the boardwalk and the docks proper, and stands
15 feet above the water. The planks on the pier are sturdy
but weathered. A few local fishermen and some kids sit
scattered along the pier casting nets or bobbing lines into
the waters below.
The building looks abandoned and in disrepair. The
windows are dark and dirty and provide no view into the
structure’s interior. A small boat bobs in the water below,
tethered to the pier by a stout, salt-crusted rope. The
warehouse’s heavy wooden front door is locked


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Map Here

Grand Lodge

HP 35/35 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +7 INIT +2 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 ; F gnome cleric(theologian)/5

"Well, time to do a little breaking and entering. Shi, you said you could open the door without key or actual breakage. Now's the time, I think." Lore looks anxious and bites her lower lip slightly.

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 25/25, - AC: 19/T: 12/FF: 17 - Perception: +8 - F: +5 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20

Thaddeus searches the area looking for an open window or some other easy way in. He also keeps an eye out for any spectators.

Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

"Well, I guess it's time to earn my pay.. so to speak," Shilyn says with a grin. She steps to the door and grabs the lock in her left hand, examining it while her right hand slips into one of her belt pouches. Pulling out a small strip of rolled leather, she unties it and lets it unroll. "Hrm..this one should do it.'

Selecting one of the slender tools nestled on the leather strip, she begins to work, first giving the lock a careful inspection for any unwanted features.

Perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

Once she is convinced the lock is not trapped, she begins working the lock with her pick.

If possible: Take 20: 20 + 7 = 27 if not:

Disable Device: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Grand Lodge

HP 9/9 AC 14 CMD +12 Touch 12 Flat 12 (Punch Dagger)+0;1d4+X (Bomb 7/7)) +3;1d6+4 F +3 R +4 W +1 INIT +4 Perc +6 CMB +0 ; M Half-Orc Alchemist (Mindchemist)/1

The half-orc tries to look nonchalant as Shilyn attempts to pick the lock. He scuffs his feet on the ground, looks around, and even gives a soft whistle before stopping. He attempts to keep watch as best he can, paying special attention to the fishermen and children sharing the pier with them.

Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Grand Lodge

HP 35/35 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +7 INIT +2 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 ; F gnome cleric(theologian)/5

"Guaril said there was a key around somewhere, if this doesn't work, maybe we could look for the key. We should look around while she works, yanno, just in case. My Da' always left ours above the doorframe. Can someone tall check the doorframe? I can't reach it, darn these tallfolk constructions."


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Just as Ahzrin finds the key, Shi starts giggling a little with obvious sucess. She has picked the lock, and you are in.

Darkness fills the warehouse, the ambient light from outside
blocked by a filthy, oily film on the structure’s few windows.
Darting illumination comes from light reflecting off the
water through a splintered hole in the floor. Throughout the
warehouse, crates, boxes, and barrels lean against each other
in vaguely sorted stacks. A lingering smell indicates some of
the contents are certainly spoiled.

Perched in the middle of the hole, teetering on split
planks, sits a large crate stamped with three crows
arranged in a triangle. Handholds cut into the stout wooden crate
ring the rim. Other barrels, boxes, and crates sit stacked
along the walls of the warehouse. Just inside the door
sits a handful of crates and kegs of beer.

Map updated.

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 25/25, - AC: 19/T: 12/FF: 17 - Perception: +8 - F: +5 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20

Can anyone shed some light on our situation?

Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Grand Lodge

HP 35/35 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +7 INIT +2 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 ; F gnome cleric(theologian)/5

Lore casts a quick Light spell so that everyone can see equally well. "Oh... that looks like it could fall through the hole any time. That's bad. Can we move it safely?"

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 25/25, - AC: 19/T: 12/FF: 17 - Perception: +8 - F: +5 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20

I'm afraid to even try...I'm guessing our patron won't take it too kindly if we return with a bunch of wet books.

There was a boat tied up outside...not sure if it would hold the weight of that crate though...

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Looking around, thanks to the light of Lore's spell, Shilyn takes a peek at the crate and the roof above then finally at the water through the hole in the floor trying to gauge it's distance..

Perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

"Hrm, All we'd need to do is figure out how to tie it off to keep from falling. Then we could either pull it away from the hole, or lower it into a boat below."


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

On looking around further, you see
a crane, used for the loading and unloading boats, that clings
to a rail running the length of the warehouse, hanging 5
feet below the high ceiling, and can slide out to extend
past the loading doors along the west wall.

You also find some ropes in the crates.

Grand Lodge

HP 35/35 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +7 INIT +2 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 ; F gnome cleric(theologian)/5

"that sounds like a good idea to use the crane system already in place."

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Walking over to grab some of the nearby rope, Shilyn looks over at the others. "I think that would be a good idea Lore. Anyone want to help rig the crate for lifting?"


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

To do this you will need to loop a rope onto the pulley from the top of the crane (there is a ladder off to the side,) and also you will need to latch it onto the box somehow. You find a claw that might work for this size box, but it will need to be latched on manually, or it is almost guaranteed to slip off when you pick the box up.

Maybe some new "perceptions" are in order.

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 25/25, - AC: 19/T: 12/FF: 17 - Perception: +8 - F: +5 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20

Thaddaeus face crinkles into a thoughtful grimace as he scans the room looking for a means to attach the crate to the pulley without getting the crate wet.

Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

Grand Lodge

HP 35/35 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +7 INIT +2 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 ; F gnome cleric(theologian)/5

perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14


Bander considers the situation with a thoughtful eye. Some thing about it just bothers him but he can not quite put his finger on what it is. Why would someone leave such a valuable crate sittin' on the weakest and most rotted part of the floor? Somethin' here just doesn't smell right.

Hearing the other discussing a plan Banders attention snaps back to the group. "Well it sounds like a risky job tryin' to get a rope looped around that there crate. I ain't sure if the boat could take it, but may haps we should park the boat outside right under this here crate before we start messin' with it. That way if it does drop maybe, and it's just a maybe but better than nothing, maybe the boat will stop it from plungin' to the bottom of the bay."

Bander perception check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Bah what do you expect from a guy with one eye...bah perception check I don't need no stinking perception check :o)

+

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 25/25, - AC: 19/T: 12/FF: 17 - Perception: +8 - F: +5 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20

The boat is a good idea...in fact once the boat is positioned properly we could probably just allow it to fall into the boat and row the crate safely to the dock; maybe with one or to of us in the boat to guide the crate on its short yet perilous journey.

Obviously we can't determine the weight of the crate by looking at it; but can we judge whether or not it is small enough to fit in the boat?

Grand Lodge

HP 9/9 AC 14 CMD +12 Touch 12 Flat 12 (Punch Dagger)+0;1d4+X (Bomb 7/7)) +3;1d6+4 F +3 R +4 W +1 INIT +4 Perc +6 CMB +0 ; M Half-Orc Alchemist (Mindchemist)/1

Ahzrin peers around the warehouse, searching for the best method to attach the crane to the box."I agree Bander. That seems prudent."

Perception check1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

"Wonder if we could use a grappel and hook one of the hand holds then pull the crate towards us? Probably take someone light to hook it but it's a thought," Shilyn says thoughtfully. "But then.. the boat idea sounds good too."

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 25/25, - AC: 19/T: 12/FF: 17 - Perception: +8 - F: +5 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20

No reason we can't try both...use the crane to move the crate to safer ground but have the boat in place as a safety measure for when...er...I mean if something goes horribly wrong.

Thadd has an amusing thought of the crate suddenly disappearing as it scampers out the door. He decides to keep it to himself.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Either way seems plausible to you.

It will definitely fit into the boat. You are unsure of the weight but it can't weigh a ton based on the surrounding area.

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Pushing a stray bit of hair away from her face, Shilyn pauses to think a moment before speaking. "Well.. I'm not much good with boats having grown up inland, but I should be able to climb up and thread that pulley. I also have a grapple in my pack if need be."

She shrugs out of her pack and sets it on the floor of the warehouse and goes to grab the ladder.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

If you have a + climb you can take 10 on the ladder. I will need 2 acro checks for the beam: one to walk across, one to walk back, and however many sleight of hand tricks it takes for you to loop the rope up and through.

Is someone getting the boat ready before you do all of this?

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 25/25, - AC: 19/T: 12/FF: 17 - Perception: +8 - F: +5 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20

I'm more than happy to pilot the boat beneath the crate if no one else is interested in doing so...but I wonder if some of our lighter-armored folks might be better suited. This armor isn't exactly buoyant.

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Carrying the ladder to where she can use it to climb up and reach the pulley, Shilyn looks over at Thaddeus. "I'll shimmey up and wait for the boat to appear through the hole before I cross that narrow beam."

With that, she carefully places the ladder and starts to climb.

Taking 10 on the climb. Holding at the top while the boat is readied.

Grand Lodge

HP 35/35 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +7 INIT +2 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 ; F gnome cleric(theologian)/5

Lore bites her lip and prays softly to herself that no one falls or otherwise hurts themselves and that all this works.

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 25/25, - AC: 19/T: 12/FF: 17 - Perception: +8 - F: +5 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20

Seeing no other takers, Thaddaeus offers a shrug and heads out of the warehouse, hops in the boat and unties it from the dock. Sitting down and placing the oars in the water he attempts to place the boat into position.

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Muttering to herself for not thinking of it sooner, Shilyn unhooks her rapier from her belt and looks for a relatively soft place, safely away from the others, to let it drop. "Look out below," she says with a grin as she lets it fall. "Don't need that getting hung up as I go across the beam."

"Plus, that'll give me an excuse to look around for other valuables," she thinks with a grin.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**
Thaddaeus Hawke wrote:
Seeing no other takers, Thaddaeus offers a shrug and heads out of the warehouse, hops in the boat and unties it from the dock. Sitting down and placing the oars in the water he attempts to place the boat into position.

I need some "Profession Sailor" checks or some Dexterity rolls.

It shouldn't be too hard to get it out there, as the waves aren't very strong right now. Are you wearing armor, or do you have it off?

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 25/25, - AC: 19/T: 12/FF: 17 - Perception: +8 - F: +5 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20

Armor on; -2 to Armor Check roll (due to Armor Expert)

Dexterity: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 4 - 2 = 12
Dexterity:1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 4 - 2 = 18

Do you need more than two rolls?

251 to 300 of 545 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Brayden's PFS First Steps: "In Service to Lore" - Group 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.