Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GM Brayden's PFS First Steps (Group 2): To Delve the Dungeon Deep (Inactive)

Game Master Brayden Green


301 to 350 of 476 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Scars of the Silver Crusade

Shilyn recognizes the Kelish word for "water."

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Supressing a giggle at the dwarf's return, Shilyn says, "Well, Amnur, I guess you shouldn't have eaten so much at our last meal.. Speaking of which.." Her voice trails off as she slips out of her pack in order to pull out a piece of fruit.

Slipping her pack back on, she takes a bite, enjoying the flavor of it for a moment before answering. "Sorry.. munchies. It says 'water'", she mumbles around her food.


Scars of the Silver Crusade

As Shilyn mutters the word "water" in the common tongue there is a sudden sense of uneasiness in the air. The hydra heads seem to shake with....anticipation? And then....

Nothing happens.

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Quirking an eyebrow, Shilyn looks at the others. "Well.. let's try this," she says with a grin, her hand grasping her mace.

Kelish:
Water


Scars of the Silver Crusade

The sound if running water is heard reverberrating throughout the corridor as three jets of water shoot out of the bottom three hydra heads.

Reflex saves from Shilyn, Amnur and Lauranna please!

Silver Crusade

Paladin (Stonelord) / 4
Stats:
HP 48/48 AC 23 Touch 12 Flat 22 CMD 22 DR 2/Adamntne | Flail+7 (1d10+3/19-20/x2), Waraxe+8 (1d10+4/20/x3) Sling+5 (1d4+3/20/x2) F+6 R+2 W+3 INIT+1 Perc+1 CMB +7

Ack!

Reflex vs Waterspout: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Amnur tries to prepare himself for what is about to happen, but in the end its up to his reflexes, such as they are, to save him.

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Hearing a rumble growing noticeably louder, Shilyn attempts to quickly move away from the fountain. "Oh oh," she says as she jumps back away from the noise.


Scars of the Silver Crusade

We'll retcon Lauranna's roll. Reflex is DC14; failure results in being knocked prone and 1d6 ⇒ 1 bludgeoning damage.

As the water from the hydra heads slows to a trickle a soft light begins to glow from underneath the door in the right. The light grows more intense with each passing moment until the glare off the puddles of water on the floor is almost blinding.

Map.

Grand Lodge

HP 10/10 AC 15 CMD 14 Touch 11 Flat 14 (Baridiche)+5;1d10+6 (Spiked Gauntlet) +5;1d4+4 F +1 R +1 W +1 INIT +0 Perc -1 CMB +4

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Lauranna took the jet of water square on the chest, and it sent her sprawling to the floor. Her head knocked against the stone floor and she saw stars through the wet mass of her hair. Then, she realized that the stars weren't really stars at all, but the reflection of light coming from under a door, mirrored in thousands of water droplets in her hair. she stood quickly, grabbing her weapon from the floor as she did.


Scars of the Silver Crusade

Just for fun...let's roll some initiative! I'll also take trained rolls in Knowledge Arcana, Dungeoneering or Nature if anyone's got 'em.

Amnur: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Lauranna: 1d20 ⇒ 3
Lorelendral: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Mylvwara: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Shilyn: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
???: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Silver Crusade

Paladin (Stonelord) / 4
Stats:
HP 48/48 AC 23 Touch 12 Flat 22 CMD 22 DR 2/Adamntne | Flail+7 (1d10+3/19-20/x2), Waraxe+8 (1d10+4/20/x3) Sling+5 (1d4+3/20/x2) F+6 R+2 W+3 INIT+1 Perc+1 CMB +7

Spitting and sputtering the solid dwarf blinks away the water, but the intense light and movements of his friends tells him something is very wrong. Shrugging off the pain of the battering he took he tries to get his bearings.

Grand Lodge

HP 38/38 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +7 INIT +2 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +7, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +11, Profession (cook) +10, Sense Motive +3, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

Lore comes around the corner after the spout of water has passed and looks at the damp party members, stifling a giggle. "You're all wet!"


Scars of the Silver Crusade

As the party regroups and the light coming from underneath the doorway reaches new levels of intensity the door begins to buckle as if someone...or something is trying to work its way through.

Mylvwara's Knowledge Arcana: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Mylvwara is aware of certain magical creatures whose gaze emits a harsh light; oftentimes blinding those who look directly at the creature. Oftentimes the blindness is temporary; in rare instances its permanent.

Silver Crusade

Paladin (Stonelord) / 4
Stats:
HP 48/48 AC 23 Touch 12 Flat 22 CMD 22 DR 2/Adamntne | Flail+7 (1d10+3/19-20/x2), Waraxe+8 (1d10+4/20/x3) Sling+5 (1d4+3/20/x2) F+6 R+2 W+3 INIT+1 Perc+1 CMB +7

Amnur stands as quickly as his armor allows and moved to stand right by the door, waraxe raised and ready to attack whatever comes through the door.


Scars of the Silver Crusade

Just checking in...not sure if those who haven't posted are doing so because you're waiting for the door to pop open?

Grand Lodge

HP 38/38 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +7 INIT +2 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +7, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +11, Profession (cook) +10, Sense Motive +3, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

Lore is waiting for someone else to open the door. :)

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Sorry.. had a business continuity test today so wasn't able to get on until now.

Shilyn squints her eyes at the growing light emanating from the doorway. Pushing back a long strand of wet hair, she looks at the others. "Well.. Since I already got us wet.." she says with a grin, "In for a copper in for a sovereign"

Moving as quietly as her now soaked boots will allow, she stands to the side of the door, mace in hand, and reaches out to push the door open..

And this is the part where the audience cries out.. "don't go in the basement!! The killer's there!..aaaah.. at least grab a knife first!!"


Scars of the Silver Crusade

Wisely heeding Mylvwara's advice the party averts their eyes as Shilyn opens the door. On the other side stands a pale and crusty froglike humanoid. It trembles and twitches as it stands and lurches forward. His skin is patchy and dry, like a squid left out in the sun and sand. His bulbous eyes are wide open, and a blinding light stabs out from them.

At the beginning of your turn, please specify if you are:

1) looking at the creature
- must make a a DC13 Fortitude save or become blinded.
2) averting your eyes (looking at its body, watching its shadow, tracking it in a reflective surface, etc)
- grants concealment to the creature (20% miss chance)
- you only have a 50% chance of needing a save
3) blocking your view of the creature completely(blindfolded, back turned, blocking with shield, eyes closed)
- grants full concealment to the creature (50% miss chance)
- prevents you from having to make any saves at all

Initiative Order:

Amnur: 16/17
Mylvwara: 9/9
Lorelendral: 10/10
Shilyn: 9/9
Blindheim: ???/???
Lauranna: 9/10

Feel free to post your actions in any order...I will resolve them in Initiative order once everyone posts. Since today is Friday I won't post a scheduled update until Sunday evening. I will check in from time to time this weekend however...so if I see that everyone has posted an action I will post an update at that time. I will bot any character who has not posted an action by 8pm EST on Sunday.

Grand Lodge

HP 38/38 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +7 INIT +2 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +7, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +11, Profession (cook) +10, Sense Motive +3, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

Lore closes her eyes as the door is being opened, a bit afraid of the brilliant light, opening them with extreme caution after a brief moment, looking down toward the floor at the creature's feet. (option 2)

Grand Lodge

HP 38/38 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +7 INIT +2 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +7, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +11, Profession (cook) +10, Sense Motive +3, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

1-50 needs to save: 1d100 ⇒ 74

with a 20% miss chance,

1-20 misses: 1d100 ⇒ 44

She sends a firebolt at the creature from her fingertips

ranged touch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

dmg if that hits: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

From her spot to the side of the door, Shilyn keeps her eyes on the floor and watches the light get brighter as the creature approaches. Averting eyes She waits until she sees a shadow of what appears to be legs then quietly attempts to slip in to the thing's side, swinging her mace as hard as she can..

miss <= 20: 1d100 ⇒ 47

mace: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

confirm critical: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
if crit: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

if flanked: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Silver Crusade

Paladin (Stonelord) / 4
Stats:
HP 48/48 AC 23 Touch 12 Flat 22 CMD 22 DR 2/Adamntne | Flail+7 (1d10+3/19-20/x2), Waraxe+8 (1d10+4/20/x3) Sling+5 (1d4+3/20/x2) F+6 R+2 W+3 INIT+1 Perc+1 CMB +7

Shrugging to himself at Mylvwara's council, the dwarf averts his gaze, secretly pleased at the challenge this present as whatever-it-is comes through the door. When he sees it's shadow bringing it into range the dwarf brings his axe down with all this strength, trying to split the thing in two.

Needs to save if less than 50: 1d100 ⇒ 80
Miss Chance 1-20 misses (if needed): 1d100 ⇒ 78

Waraxe: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Waraxe-confirm crit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Scars of the Silver Crusade

1-50 Shilyn needs a save: 1d100 ⇒ 56

As the blindheim stumbles through the door it is eviscerated by Shilyn, Amnyr and Lore.

A thorough search of the creature's lair uncovers a trade agreement, three flasks of holy water, and a potion of cure moderate wounds.

Grand Lodge

HP 38/38 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +7 INIT +2 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +7, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +11, Profession (cook) +10, Sense Motive +3, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

"Weren't we looking for trade agreements? And those other vials will come in handy as well."

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 5 [hp27, AC12, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +6, Init +2, Perception +10]

Intrigued, I produce a notebook and make a brief sketch of the creature, "Hmm, shorter than I imagined, and rather more frog than toad.."


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

(am I the question mark person? You are auto rolling for? I have held off bringing my char because I thought I might be too late to the party...)


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Upon further reading and reflection you must have been rolling. for the blind heim.

Never mind, carry on :-)


Scars of the Silver Crusade

Brayden....jump in when ready! Post your character & PFS # and join us!

Silver Crusade

Paladin (Stonelord) / 4
Stats:
HP 48/48 AC 23 Touch 12 Flat 22 CMD 22 DR 2/Adamntne | Flail+7 (1d10+3/19-20/x2), Waraxe+8 (1d10+4/20/x3) Sling+5 (1d4+3/20/x2) F+6 R+2 W+3 INIT+1 Perc+1 CMB +7

Yeah! and quit posting in the game thread like a crazy person! :)

Amnur grins in satisfaction as the dangerous creature is reduced to a pile of so much bleeding flesh, "The things I do for my God." he mutters to himself. After wiping his blade clean on the creatures body and the room is looted, he announces his readiness to continue on.


Scars of the Silver Crusade

Ze Map.

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Shilyn takes a moment to let her eyes readjust to the gloom now that the lantern-eyed thing lays dead at their feet. Taking the half-finished apple from her mouth where it was held while she fought, she looks at it a moment then drops it to the floor. "Eew".

She blinks a couple times as she looks at her mace in amazement. "Well.. this thing seems to do quite a job on squishy things too," she says with a laugh. "Although, now it's kind of disgusting."

Stepping over to the basin, she reaches out with a cupped hand and takes a drink of the water coming from the spout.

"Shall we go see what was in that other room across the hall?" Her question is barely out of her mouth before she steps around to the door and with her gooey mace lifted, reaches for the door.

Silver Crusade

Paladin (Stonelord) / 4
Stats:
HP 48/48 AC 23 Touch 12 Flat 22 CMD 22 DR 2/Adamntne | Flail+7 (1d10+3/19-20/x2), Waraxe+8 (1d10+4/20/x3) Sling+5 (1d4+3/20/x2) F+6 R+2 W+3 INIT+1 Perc+1 CMB +7

Amnur nods and follows closely behind the half-elf.


Scars of the Silver Crusade

The knob turns...but the door appears to be stuck.

Silver Crusade

Paladin (Stonelord) / 4
Stats:
HP 48/48 AC 23 Touch 12 Flat 22 CMD 22 DR 2/Adamntne | Flail+7 (1d10+3/19-20/x2), Waraxe+8 (1d10+4/20/x3) Sling+5 (1d4+3/20/x2) F+6 R+2 W+3 INIT+1 Perc+1 CMB +7

Amnur looks crossly at the door and heaves his stout frame against it, trying to push it open.
Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21


Scars of the Silver Crusade

Amnur shoulders the door and manages to break it off its hinges.

A pile of rubbish and black mold choke the far end of the chamber. The slightest movement kicks up dust and spores, choking the stagnant and already foul-smelling air.

Silver Crusade

Paladin (Stonelord) / 4
Stats:
HP 48/48 AC 23 Touch 12 Flat 22 CMD 22 DR 2/Adamntne | Flail+7 (1d10+3/19-20/x2), Waraxe+8 (1d10+4/20/x3) Sling+5 (1d4+3/20/x2) F+6 R+2 W+3 INIT+1 Perc+1 CMB +7

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 7 +2 - (Stonecunning: Dwarves receive a +2 bonus on Perception checks to potentially notice unusual stonework, such as traps and hidden doors located in stone walls or floors. They receive a check to notice such features whenever they pass within 10 feet of them, whether or not they are actively looking.)

Grand Lodge

HP 10/10 AC 15 CMD 14 Touch 11 Flat 14 (Baridiche)+5;1d10+6 (Spiked Gauntlet) +5;1d4+4 F +1 R +1 W +1 INIT +0 Perc -1 CMB +4

Wow, I take a weekend off and you guys post like mad. ah well. Lauranna probably would have just lopped someone's arm off with that baridiche of hers anyways.

Lauranna was blinded by the brilliant light as Lore opened the door. The oracle had been looking the wrong way, distracted by the water in the hair and the haunts trying to plaster it over her face. By the time she has blinked the tears and spots away, the fight was over. "Sorry about that. Damn light got me. What did you find? Trade agreements? Is that what the smarmy guy was looking for? I'd seriously consider not turning those over. He triggered a bad feeling for me."


Scars of the Silver Crusade

Having played this a handful of times that fight should have gone on long enough to last us into Tuesday with at least one person blinded for an hour.

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Since no one mentioned actually picking up the stuff in the previous room..

Shilyn steps aside while Amnur crashes through the door. Stepping aside, she slips into the other room around the body of the falling frog thing taking care not to disturb Mylv's sketching. Going over to where the items had been laid, she slips the trade agreement into her pouch and grabs the vials.

Stepping back out into the hallway, glass clinking in her hands, she looks at the others. Holding out her hands she asks, "Ok, before we leave these behind.. who wants them?"

Silver Crusade

Paladin (Stonelord) / 4
Stats:
HP 48/48 AC 23 Touch 12 Flat 22 CMD 22 DR 2/Adamntne | Flail+7 (1d10+3/19-20/x2), Waraxe+8 (1d10+4/20/x3) Sling+5 (1d4+3/20/x2) F+6 R+2 W+3 INIT+1 Perc+1 CMB +7

Apparently finding nothing in the musty room, Amnur spits at his feet and turns back to the hallway. He emerges in time to see Shilyn make her inquiry and raises the hand holding his axe in silent request. I'll hold if no one else wants to. "Lets press us, we're wasting darkness." and casts a ironic look at the darkened walls around them.


Scars of the Silver Crusade

Amnur uses his keen eye to detect any unusual stonework within the chamber; but sees nothing of note. However he things he notices a slight glimmer in the rubbish pile in the far corner...

Grand Lodge

HP 38/38 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +7 INIT +2 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +7, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +11, Profession (cook) +10, Sense Motive +3, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

"I'll take one of those holy waters, if you don't mind. It might come in handy."

Grand Lodge

HP 10/10 AC 15 CMD 14 Touch 11 Flat 14 (Baridiche)+5;1d10+6 (Spiked Gauntlet) +5;1d4+4 F +1 R +1 W +1 INIT +0 Perc -1 CMB +4

"No hands free for that, but thank you. "

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 5 [hp27, AC12, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +6, Init +2, Perception +10]

I also select a vial of holy water, "You never know..."

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Passing a vial of water and the healing potion to Amnur, Shilyn gives the other two to Lore and Mylvwara. "Well, as Amnur says, we're burning darkness," she says with a grin. "Which way?"

Silver Crusade

Paladin (Stonelord) / 4
Stats:
HP 48/48 AC 23 Touch 12 Flat 22 CMD 22 DR 2/Adamntne | Flail+7 (1d10+3/19-20/x2), Waraxe+8 (1d10+4/20/x3) Sling+5 (1d4+3/20/x2) F+6 R+2 W+3 INIT+1 Perc+1 CMB +7

I don't have a map, but lets go -- onward! :)

Before they move on Amnur hurries over to the corner where the glint had caught his eye, and prods at it with his axe, trying to uncover what he'd noticed.


Scars of the Silver Crusade

Disturbing the pile of trash in the corner Amnur is able to make out a few scrolls, a gleaming pair of bracers, and a small sack of coins.

Oh...and also a nest of Fire Beetles.

Fire Beetle 1: 1d20 ⇒ 2
Fire Beetle 2: 1d20 ⇒ 1
Fire Beetle 3: 1d20 ⇒ 20
Amnur: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Lauranna: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Lorelendral: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Mylvwara: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Shilyn: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Amnur and the Fire Beetles may act in the surprise round. Sadly since Amnur is the one who disturbed the next he'll get the brunt of the suprise round attacks. Luckily these things don't back too much of a punch.

Fire Beetle 1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Fire Beetle 2: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Fire Beetle 3: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

The Fire Beetles simply bounce off of the Dwarf's finely crafted armor.

Amnur for the surprise round; then Fire Beetle 3 (if its still alive) to start Round 1. After that everyone else can go...I don't imagine there will be anything left of the Fire Beetles come Round 2.

Sczarni

HP 30/30, AC 19. (T 13, FF 16) INIT +10, Percep +5, Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +0
Attacks and Tendencies:
Can melee in dire circumstances, but prefers ranged. Sword cane +4 (1d6+2/x2) RAPID SHOT Ranged Darwood Comp Longbow (+3) (Str +3) +5 (1d8+2/x3) Special Attacks sneak attack +1d6

Speaking up for what seems like the first time in the trip, Orion yells out "Lookout soldier! Ambush!"

301 to 350 of 476 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Brayden's PFS First Steps (Group 2): To Delve the Dungeon Deep All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.