Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GM Brayden's PFS First Steps (Group 2): To Delve the Dungeon Deep (Inactive)

Game Master Brayden Green


251 to 300 of 476 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 5 [hp27, AC12, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +6, Init +2, Perception +10]

"Sorry, Shi... you should try it though; I'll treat you when we get back."

I blush slightly.

Oh, dear Nethys, I'm so gauche!


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

hey all, my boss hurt his back so I had to cover a couple shifts. I have the next two days off though. Booyeah.

Shilyn creeps slowly along the wall. Let me know when you get to the door and want to open it.

The Exchange

Female Half-Elf HP 31/31 AC 16 CMB +4 CMD 17 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +5 INIT +3 Perc +14 Rogue 3 - Sorc 2

Shaking her head at Mylv's offer, she approaches the door carefully. "eeeeh.. um.. Moldy cheese? I'll pass thanks. Eeew," she says quietly as her eyes examine the door carefully.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

The mold reaches out and tries to touch shilyn.

mold strech: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

It doesn't touch her.

I bet you All didn't expect that!

Maurit rushes forward to try and help, and attacks Shilyn too!
bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Shilyn takes 5 damage, and needs to make a will save.

Surprise round over, roll init if you would like.
I will give amnur and thadd AoOps as long as you are holding a melee weapon, because you didn't trust Maurit, and as soon as she rushed forward you would babe tried to stop her most likely.

The Exchange

Female Half-Elf HP 31/31 AC 16 CMB +4 CMD 17 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +5 INIT +3 Perc +14 Rogue 3 - Sorc 2

init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Will Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

Startled as the mold stretches toward her, Shilyn lets out a rather undignified noise as she recoils in alarm. "Ack!" Her left arm is stretched out while she fights to maintain her balance when she feels teeth sinking into it.

"Aaow!" she yells in pain before she tucks herself into a roll to get away from the fuzzy mold and Maurit's reach.

acrobatics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Her arm burning from being bitten, she holds her mace in a defensive position as she regains her feet. "She just bit me!' she exclaims, followed by a rather boisterous string of Elvish expletives.

Full defensive mode

HP: 4/9

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 5 [hp27, AC12, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +6, Init +2, Perception +10]

"Maurit!"

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Liberty's Edge

Human/Fighter 5 - HP: 44/44, - AC: 22/T: 12/FF: 20 - CMD: 20 - F: +7 / R: +4/ W: +4 - Init: +2 - Perception: +10 - SM: +7

AoO (Gauntlet): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Damage: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

"Should I say 'I told you so' now or later"

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Grand Lodge

HP 10/10 AC 15 CMD 14 Touch 11 Flat 14 (Baridiche)+5;1d10+6 (Spiked Gauntlet) +5;1d4+4 F +1 R +1 W +1 INIT +0 Perc -1 CMB +4

"Later. For now, just deal with the problem." Lauranna rushes Maurit and lashes out with her baridiche.

Round 1:

Charge Maurit and attack.
attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
damage 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Grand Lodge

HP 10/10 AC 15 CMD 14 Touch 11 Flat 14 (Baridiche)+5;1d10+6 (Spiked Gauntlet) +5;1d4+4 F +1 R +1 W +1 INIT +0 Perc -1 CMB +4

Oops, forgot init. Just wanted to hit something that wasn't an old woman (don't ask) 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (5) + 0 = 5


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Lol, lauranna.

Someone in her first group hit "auntie what's her face".


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Just waiting for the two half pints in the group to chime in.

I'll bot tomorrow if I don't hear anything.

Grand Lodge

HP 50/50 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +8 INIT +5 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 MP 8/9 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +8, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +12, Profession (cook) +11, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

(sorry nothing was updating for me.. I'll read and catch up)

init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Liberty's Edge

Human/Fighter 5 - HP: 44/44, - AC: 22/T: 12/FF: 20 - CMD: 20 - F: +7 / R: +4/ W: +4 - Init: +2 - Perception: +10 - SM: +7

Redotting...just in case.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Hey all.

Things are going to be a little more smooth for me, now that the boss is back from his back injury, and i'm not in charge of the whole store.

Lauranna rushes up and drops Maurit.

INIT will go as follows against the mold.

Lauranna
Lore
Thadd
Mylwara
Shilyn
Amnur

Everyone but Lauranna can go this round against the mold.

Liberty's Edge

Human/Fighter 5 - HP: 44/44, - AC: 22/T: 12/FF: 20 - CMD: 20 - F: +7 / R: +4/ W: +4 - Init: +2 - Perception: +10 - SM: +7

Thadd fires off two shots at the mold.

Rapid Shot 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7

Rapid Shot 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 3

The Exchange

Female Half-Elf HP 31/31 AC 16 CMB +4 CMD 17 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +5 INIT +3 Perc +14 Rogue 3 - Sorc 2

With mace still in hand, Shilyn steps back away from the mold and scowls at Maurit's form laying still on the floor of the cavern. "I can't believe she bit me," she mutters as she examines her bleeding arm.

Needless to say, Shilyn's keeping a low-mold profile :)

Grand Lodge

HP 50/50 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +8 INIT +5 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 MP 8/9 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +8, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +12, Profession (cook) +11, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

Sorry - wasn't seeing any updates saying there were posts on this thread...

Lore moves forward within 20 feet of the mold and sends a firebolt in its direction.

to hit, ranged touch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

The Exchange

Female Half-Elf HP 31/31 AC 16 CMB +4 CMD 17 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +5 INIT +3 Perc +14 Rogue 3 - Sorc 2

*redot*

Grand Lodge

HP 10/10 AC 15 CMD 14 Touch 11 Flat 14 (Baridiche)+5;1d10+6 (Spiked Gauntlet) +5;1d4+4 F +1 R +1 W +1 INIT +0 Perc -1 CMB +4

Lauranna watched as the others ripped into the slime mold, while shaking Maurit's blood from her weapon. "That was a pity, Maurit. I had hoped you would have more control than that."


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

The mold is now no more.

What would you like to do now?

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 5 [hp27, AC12, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +6, Init +2, Perception +10]

"Well, really, what kind of gratitude is that?"

The Exchange

Female Half-Elf HP 31/31 AC 16 CMB +4 CMD 17 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +5 INIT +3 Perc +14 Rogue 3 - Sorc 2

Setting down her pack, Shilyn rummages through it long enough to pull out her one extra shirt. As she begins cutting off one of the sleeves to fashion a makeshift bandage, she glances up at Mylvwara. "I guess she was the type to bite the arm that saved her," she says with a grin.

After wrapping her arm to keep the dirt out of the bite mark, she shoulders her pack again. Mace in hand, she walks over to Maurit's still form and bends down to retrieve the society badge. "Guess we can return this and let others know what happened to their expedition."


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

.... Crickets....

:-D

Liberty's Edge

Human/Fighter 5 - HP: 44/44, - AC: 22/T: 12/FF: 20 - CMD: 20 - F: +7 / R: +4/ W: +4 - Init: +2 - Perception: +10 - SM: +7

Thadd moves to examine the prisons Maurit described before her re-demise.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

The Exchange

Female Half-Elf HP 31/31 AC 16 CMB +4 CMD 17 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +5 INIT +3 Perc +14 Rogue 3 - Sorc 2

With a quick glance at Thadd as he walks off, Shilyn quickly searches Maurit for anything else that can be taken to the lodge to be returned to her kin.

perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

Once she's done, she gathers her things and follows Thadd into the cell area with her mace in hand.

Grand Lodge

HP 10/10 AC 15 CMD 14 Touch 11 Flat 14 (Baridiche)+5;1d10+6 (Spiked Gauntlet) +5;1d4+4 F +1 R +1 W +1 INIT +0 Perc -1 CMB +4

Lauranna cleaned her Baridiche, then whispered a prayer to Iomedae. There was no harm in hastening Maurit's spirit on, and hopefully to a better life than the one she inhabited recently. "So, is there actually a sword in there? Or was she just trying to get us to antagonize the mold?"

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 5 [hp27, AC12, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +6, Init +2, Perception +10]

"Well, there should definitely be a sword in here somewhere but whether or not Maurit was being honest is another mattter."

I shake my head and move up, keeping my dancing lights moving ahead of Thad, "Anything in there, Thaddaeus?"


PbP Gameday Table A - - - PbP Game Day Table B

Within the cells are remains of three prisoners—those unfortunate prisoners left here when Taliq Asad brought the fortress down around him. Now nothing but bones and tattered possessions remains. The Tian ambassador who delivered the jade katana to Asad shortly before his demise rests in the cell closest to the prison's exit. Among his remains is a letter of introduction written in Tian. The letter's paper is brittle and browned with age. Its broken seal features a kirin flying amid three clouds. The letter introduces the ambassador as Xeng Li, and describes the gift to Taliq Asad—a jade katana, a representation of the Li family's honor and its ties to House Asad.

Where next?

Map

Grand Lodge

HP 10/10 AC 15 CMD 14 Touch 11 Flat 14 (Baridiche)+5;1d10+6 (Spiked Gauntlet) +5;1d4+4 F +1 R +1 W +1 INIT +0 Perc -1 CMB +4

"Hmm...well, it does sound as if we are on the right trail, at least. I suggest we continue on." Lauranna moved towards the next exit from the room, in the northwest corner.

The Exchange

Female Half-Elf HP 31/31 AC 16 CMB +4 CMD 17 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +5 INIT +3 Perc +14 Rogue 3 - Sorc 2

"Now why would Asad lock up the ambassador after being presented with such a fine gift?" Shilyn wonders aloud as she lengthens her stride to take the lead.

"Just tell me which way you want to go," she says to Lauranna in passing, "and I'll scout the way.. and hopefully not miss anything." Pushing a stray wisp of hair back from her eyes, she lets out a soft giggle.

Her eyes stay in motion as she moves, examining the floor, walls, and ceiling as quickly and thoroughly as she can while still moving forward.

perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22


PbP Gameday Table A - - - PbP Game Day Table B

Cracked and crumbling frescos line the walls of this large empty room. The sections of the frescos not destroyed by the passing ages show Qadiran men engaged in battle. A rough stone tunnel leads off to the northwest, as if the ground simply cleft in two ages ago. A pile of bones rests just inside the passage.

This large room once served as a meeting place, entertainment hall, and occasional fighting pit. Now it sees use primarily as the route by which creatures come and go from the dungeon. Many wild animals have laired just inside the narrow tunnel, which was created during the earthquake that destroyed the tower above; the remains of their myriad prey lie in a pile near the exit.

Shilyn:
Within the pile of bones you spot a complete human-sized skeleton.

GM stuff:
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

The Exchange

Female Half-Elf HP 31/31 AC 16 CMB +4 CMD 17 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +5 INIT +3 Perc +14 Rogue 3 - Sorc 2

Spotting the pile of bones, Shilyn stops in her tracks and raises her hand for the others to hold. Something doesn't seem quite right and it takes a moment for it to register. "That's odd," she says quietly, "There's a whole human skeleton in that pile. Why would it be whole while the others aren't?"

Her right hand grips her mace a bit more tightly while she waits to see what the others think.

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 5 [hp27, AC12, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +6, Init +2, Perception +10]

I speculate, "Perhaps it was poisoned? If animals didn't eat the body then they wouldn't scatter the bones."

Just to be on the safe side... I summon forth a ray of shimmering white energy, directed at the skeleton. Disrupt Undead

attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5


PbP Gameday Table A - - - PbP Game Day Table B

The moss on the walls must be doing a number on Mylvwara's allergies. She sneezes and her ray of energy shoots toward the ceiling. The pile of bones remains just that.

Grand Lodge

HP 10/10 AC 15 CMD 14 Touch 11 Flat 14 (Baridiche)+5;1d10+6 (Spiked Gauntlet) +5;1d4+4 F +1 R +1 W +1 INIT +0 Perc -1 CMB +4

"Here, let's just do this the old fashioned way." Lauranna stepped forward, baridiche held in a low-ready position, prepared to strike should the situation arise. As she approached the bone pile, she watched it for any signs of danger.

If nothing happens:

Lauranna knelt beside the skeleton and peered at it through her clouded eyes. There was very little detail that she could see, but she checked for any identifying marks or clothing.

If danger...:

baridiche 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
damage 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


PbP Gameday Table A - - - PbP Game Day Table B

As Lauranna approaches the pile of bones the skeleton becomes animated and attempts to rise. It barely gets half way up before being cut down by her baridiche; robbing the skeleton of its undeath.

Shilyn spots some shiny objects among the pile of bones:

100 gp in mixed coin
a golden crown worth 300 gp
a masterwork short sword
a wax-sealed tin scroll tube with a scroll inside

Shilyn's Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

The Exchange

Female Half-Elf HP 31/31 AC 16 CMB +4 CMD 17 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +5 INIT +3 Perc +14 Rogue 3 - Sorc 2

"Well.. that was.. effective," Shlyn says with a grin.

Her eyes dart over several items laying among the bones. Bending down, she pulls out a scroll case and passes it to Mylvwara. "Here, you can probably use this more than we can." Pulling out the crown she slips it on her head, her eyes lighting up. "How's it look?"

Pulling out the sword, she hands it to Lauranna. "Not sure if you'll want it," she says quietly as her hands begin gathering the coins she can see.

Grand Lodge

HP 10/10 AC 15 CMD 14 Touch 11 Flat 14 (Baridiche)+5;1d10+6 (Spiked Gauntlet) +5;1d4+4 F +1 R +1 W +1 INIT +0 Perc -1 CMB +4

"It looks like a shiny target on your head." Lauranna looked the sword over with a critical eye. "Not much of an edge on it, but I suppose it would be good to have a decent backup weapon. Thank you." Having no scabbard for the blade, she used a couple of leather ties to sling the sword over her left should and along her back, as if it were a greatsword. She tied the loops so that she could draw the sword in an instant, if it were needed, though the act would probably cut the leather and force her to re-tie the rig.

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 5 [hp27, AC12, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +6, Init +2, Perception +10]

I smile, "That would look great with the dress you wore to the reception... although it might go better with Lauranna's blonde locks."

Then I start investigating the scroll case.
spellcraft: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17


PbP Gameday Table A - - - PbP Game Day Table B

After studying it for a few moments, Mylvwara identifies the scroll as a Scroll of a Comprehend Languages.

The Exchange

Female Half-Elf HP 31/31 AC 16 CMB +4 CMD 17 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +5 INIT +3 Perc +14 Rogue 3 - Sorc 2

Stuffing the crown and the small pile of coins into her pack, Shilyn Grins at Mylv. "Perhaps Lauranna will wear it then when we get back and we'll proclaim her Queen of the Ruins!" With a quick laugh, she grabs her mace and takes her spot back on point.

"Which way?"

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 5 [hp27, AC12, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +6, Init +2, Perception +10]

"Useful."
I pocket the scroll and look around, "We should probably cover the rooms nearest the entrance first. It seems like a bad idea to leave things behind us."

Beman, might want to PM the short-stuff and see if they're still on for the pbp, their dots won't be uupdated as they haven't posted since before the site update.


Lore is away for the weekend...but I will prod Amnur.


PbP Gameday Table A - - - PbP Game Day Table B

Checking in...where do we want to go?

Grand Lodge

HP 50/50 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +8 INIT +5 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 MP 8/9 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +8, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +12, Profession (cook) +11, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

I'm still here, redotting and stuff

The Exchange

Female Half-Elf HP 31/31 AC 16 CMB +4 CMD 17 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +5 INIT +3 Perc +14 Rogue 3 - Sorc 2

At Mylvwara's recommendation not to leave rooms to the rear of the party, Shilyn turns right and heads up the hall to explore the two rooms to the north.


PbP Gameday Table A - - - PbP Game Day Table B

Shilyn moves north along the corridor and spots two doors; one directly to her left and another a bit further along on the right. At the end of the corridor sits a sinister looking fountain in a rounded alcove. A four-headed hyrda, displayed in cross formation, protrudes from the middle of the rounded wall. The hydra's heads all face directly down the hallway. Its top head's mouth is firmly shut, its eyes staring darkly down the corridor, and its head fin is flared and up. On that head fin, carved into stone, is a single word. The other three heads have toothy mouths open wide and reclined head fins; these obviously served as spouts for the fountain. Just below the mouths is a ceramic basin; which looks as if its been dry for quite some time.

Grand Lodge

HP 10/10 AC 15 CMD 14 Touch 11 Flat 14 (Baridiche)+5;1d10+6 (Spiked Gauntlet) +5;1d4+4 F +1 R +1 W +1 INIT +0 Perc -1 CMB +4

Lauranna moved swiftly behind Shilyn, taking care to step where the half-elf stepped, and keeping the scout within sight of her murky vision. She scanned the doors as Shilyn approached, ready to engage whatever came out of them. Her hair blew into her face suddenly, as the haunts that continually plagued her tossed the locks about. One of them appeared to have grabbed a kuncklebone from the bone pile and was dragging it behind her. Lauranna stomped on the thing with a heavy boot, crushing the ancient bone to powder.

The Exchange

Female Half-Elf HP 31/31 AC 16 CMB +4 CMD 17 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +5 INIT +3 Perc +14 Rogue 3 - Sorc 2

Shilyn busies herself looking at the hydra heads when she hears a loud noise behind her and whips around to see what all the commotion is. Seeing only Lauranna, she scowls. "Ya know, you could give a person death of shock making all that noise," she says. When she realizes that her right hand is clenched around the haft of her mace, she makes a conscious effort to relax her grip.

"Definitely not good for my composure." she adds with a grin and goes back to examining the fountain. Her eyes come to rest on the words carved into one of the heads and she attempts to see if she can make sense of them.

Silver Crusade

Paladin (Stonelord) / 4
Stats:
HP 48/48 AC 23 Touch 12 Flat 22 CMD 22 DR 2/Adamntne | Flail+7 (1d10+3/19-20/x2), Waraxe+8 (1d10+4/20/x3) Sling+5 (1d4+3/20/x2) F+6 R+2 W+3 INIT+1 Perc+1 CMB +7

Amnur hustles around the corner, weapons jangling, pulling his breaches up and tying them shut, seeing he may have startled his companions grins sheepishly. "Nature." he says, and shrugs, then readies himself and looks around the others at what's ahead. "What's that written up there?" he asks, and strides up to see if he can read the language, weapons at the ready.

251 to 300 of 476 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Brayden's PFS First Steps (Group 2): To Delve the Dungeon Deep All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.