Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GM Brayden's PFS First Steps (Group 2): To Delve the Dungeon Deep (Inactive)

Game Master Brayden Green


201 to 250 of 476 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

(Wedding yesterday, and baby might be coming today - officially. Wahoo! )

She starts crying. If I have to die, then I'd rather do it away from humans, not at the hands of them. There is no way I could ever eat a human anyways! After all, I am one of them, even in this state! If you say that I must die, then die I will, but out in the desert! I won't be killed like an animal to the slaughter! I would like to help you, but talking about whether or not you need to kill me in front of me, and EXPLAINING why you need to kill me is too much for me.

Do you want my help, or not? And do you guarantee my life I *do* help you? If not, then we are done here, Pathfinder alligience or not.

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 5 [hp27, AC12, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +6, Init +2, Perception +10]

Oh, Maurit, we are not cold killers. We will see you well.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

All that after "she starts crying" was her talking. I'm not sure why it didn't come out like that.

Silver Crusade

Paladin (Stonelord) / 4
Stats:
HP 48/48 AC 23 Touch 12 Flat 22 CMD 22 DR 2/Adamntne | Flail+7 (1d10+3/19-20/x2), Waraxe+8 (1d10+4/20/x3) Sling+5 (1d4+3/20/x2) F+6 R+2 W+3 INIT+1 Perc+1 CMB +7

Amnur looks at Mylvwara in surprise but just shakes his head and remains silent. Bluff (untrained): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Sense Motive DC3:
Amnur does not seem to agree with Mylvwara's words

Grand Lodge

HP 50/50 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +8 INIT +5 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 MP 8/9 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +8, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +12, Profession (cook) +11, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

Lore shakes her head sadly, not in agreement with Mylvwara... "Sarenrae teaches us that undead are to be destroyed rather than let them spread their taint. Yet you seem not completely taken by your state, so I am reluctant to simply slay you outright. On the other hand, I'm not sure that there is anything we can do to help you reverse your state. What would you have us do, Maurit, to serve the Society and the cause of Good at the same time?... for I am bound to do both."

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

With a shrug, Shilyn simply holds her peace while the others talk. Finally, she looks at Maurit and quietly says, "As long as you do not attack one of us, I will not harm you and will do my best to see to your safety. That is all I can promise."

With that said, she pulls an arrow from her quiver and sets it to her bow. Without another word, she sets off up the hill toward the ruins, keeping her eyes and ears alert for what may lay ahead.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

"I would not like to die. Not yet anyways. I am not sure of what life I have left to live, but I do not wish death upon me. I will help you, you will see. I won't let what happened to any of you happen to me." she says with a big smile.

marching order?


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Hmm... Is anyone there?

ECHO! ECHO! ECHOOOOOOOOO!

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 36/36, - AC: 22/T: 12/FF: 20 - Perception: +9, Init +2 - F: +7 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 19, Speed: 30

People may need to "redot" the gameplay thread since there hasn't been new activity in a while. I'll post something in the discussion thread about this.

Silver Crusade

Paladin (Stonelord) / 4
Stats:
HP 48/48 AC 23 Touch 12 Flat 22 CMD 22 DR 2/Adamntne | Flail+7 (1d10+3/19-20/x2), Waraxe+8 (1d10+4/20/x3) Sling+5 (1d4+3/20/x2) F+6 R+2 W+3 INIT+1 Perc+1 CMB +7

Bugger, I rely too much on the "(x new posts)" thingy!
Amnur volunteers to lead the way, unless any of the more sneaky types wish to scout ahead first. "I'd like to lead, this standing around has gotten my armor all rusty!" He raises his armored head, listening intently, "Anyone else hear an echo in here?"
I vote Shilyn, Amnur, Lore, Mylvwara, and Thad bringing up the rearguard.

Grand Lodge

HP 50/50 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +8 INIT +5 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 MP 8/9 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +8, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +12, Profession (cook) +11, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

Lore is here... very odd that no new posts were showing up for me when I clicked on my bookmark (which goes to the players tab, and should show new posts in gameplay and discussion)... As for marching order, somewhere in the middle is fine with Lore.

If the others don't check in soon - maybe try pm'ing them as they might not be seeing the new posts listed either

Grand Lodge

HP 50/50 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +8 INIT +5 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 MP 8/9 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +8, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +12, Profession (cook) +11, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

"Being behind a strong fighter in good solid armor sounds good to me... And if I'm not far behind you, Amnur, I can just step up and heal you in a pinch" Lore still looks at Maurit with a less than trustful glance, but says nothing more about ending her sorry state at this time. She does continue to keep an eye on her from time to time though.

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 36/36, - AC: 22/T: 12/FF: 20 - Perception: +9, Init +2 - F: +7 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 19, Speed: 30

I think once a game falls into the "archive" section it erases the dots so no one gets their notifications. Once we post again the notifications should kick back in.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

YAY Lore. I just PMd you before I read this, lol.

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Looking at the others, Shilyn pushes a lock of her dark hair back from her face. "I'll take the lead. No sense drawing attention with all your clanking gear," she says with a grin. Bow in hand and arrow set, she continues on to the ruins.

Taking it slow, Shilyn lets her eyes scan both the ground in front of her feet and the area around her. Her ears perked for any sound of trouble.

Don't feel bad Lore. I keep Opera set to the thread and refresh it several times a day and for the first time, it didn't show. Good Explanation Thadd. Ugh.

Silver Crusade

Paladin (Stonelord) / 4
Stats:
HP 48/48 AC 23 Touch 12 Flat 22 CMD 22 DR 2/Adamntne | Flail+7 (1d10+3/19-20/x2), Waraxe+8 (1d10+4/20/x3) Sling+5 (1d4+3/20/x2) F+6 R+2 W+3 INIT+1 Perc+1 CMB +7

Amnur follows, flail raised and at the ready. He casts a suspicious glance at Maurit before following Shilyn inside, allowing her a small head start to allow her to scout stealthily. Thinking like 10'

Everyone ok with my suggested marching order? Shilyn, Amnur, Bander, Lore, Mylvwara, and Thad bringing up the rearguard.

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 5 [hp27, AC12, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +6, Init +2, Perception +10]

I step toward the entrance, behind Lore, "A little light?" and summon four dancing lights which float around the group.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Where is Maurit in the marching order?

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

If Maurit is willing to help, I'd recommend right behind Shilyn and in front of Amnur.. just in case ya know :)

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

post for the bump


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

So you approach the door, in the walking order that looks best to you, and open it.

Upon opening it you see a Attached to the north wall at this corridor junction is the relief carving of a giant face. The relief is that of a Qadiran man with a billowing beard. His eyes are closed, and his lips are parted, as if he were blowing out a flame. His lips frame a deep hole
in the wall. The paint once adorning the relief is chipped and
faded, but traces of its brilliant blues and pristine whites are
still visible here and there. On the man’s forehead is a single
Kelish word, carved in a flowing script.

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Slipping her bow over her shoulders and squinting at the additional light, Shilyn blinks a few times to let her vision adjust. She walks carefully toward the carving, eyes scanning the floor in front of her.

Pushing the hair back from her eyes, she studies the flowing script to see if her Kelish is up to the task of reading the old words.

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 5 [hp27, AC12, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +6, Init +2, Perception +10]

Now that is a language I don't know.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

kelish:
it is the kelish word for "air"

Grand Lodge

HP 50/50 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +8 INIT +5 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 MP 8/9 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +8, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +12, Profession (cook) +11, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

"What does it say?"

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Tapping her finger against her lips, Shilyn furrows her brow. "Odd.. all it says is," she pauses a moment and gives a shrug of her shoulders. "air which doesn't make much sense.

She takes another look at the image. "Well.. there's a hole where the mouth is. Anyone want to blow into it?" She laughs at the absurdity of the thought before stepping back towards the others.

Grand Lodge

HP 50/50 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +8 INIT +5 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 MP 8/9 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +8, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +12, Profession (cook) +11, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

"I'd be more concerned about something come out of it... " Lore says worriedly.

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 36/36, - AC: 22/T: 12/FF: 20 - Perception: +9, Init +2 - F: +7 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 19, Speed: 30

Thaddeus is startled to see a fox like creature suddenly joining the mix.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Aw, come on. Someone blow into it. Chickens!

THere is a hallway leading to the left and the right, besides this statue.

THe map that Maurit drew for you looks like **THIS**

Grand Lodge

HP 50/50 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +8 INIT +5 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 MP 8/9 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +8, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +12, Profession (cook) +11, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

Lore looks toward the two possible paths and shrugs... "Well, which way to go?" She makes light and places it on a small stone, which she carries in her hand for now.

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Pausing a moment, Shilyn turns to Lore. "Well, I think we can go straight ahead into the rooms across from us. If I remember the map Maurit drew, there may be a lower level we'd want to check out for the sword."

Looking at Maurit she asks, "Well, you've been here. What's ahead?"

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 36/36, - AC: 22/T: 12/FF: 20 - Perception: +9, Init +2 - F: +7 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 19, Speed: 30

Thaddaeus clutches his bow nervously while considering Maurit. I'll allow those with a mind more suited for the task to choose our path. But I will not allow Maurit to leave my sight. Not for a moment.

Grand Lodge

HP 10/10 AC 15 CMD 14 Touch 11 Flat 14 (Baridiche)+5;1d10+6 (Spiked Gauntlet) +5;1d4+4 F +1 R +1 W +1 INIT +0 Perc -1 CMB +4

circle, circle, dot, dot...

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 5 [hp27, AC12, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +6, Init +2, Perception +10]

Maurit's a real pathfinder, I'm sure she'll know the way: what do you say, Maurit?

I give the afflicted woman an encouraging grin.

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 36/36, - AC: 22/T: 12/FF: 20 - Perception: +9, Init +2 - F: +7 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 19, Speed: 30

Redotting


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

The nexus is awesome. Game on. Lauranna has been with you the whole time. Left, right, or straight ahead?

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

With a shrug, Shilyn unshoulders her bow and sets arrow to the string. With a glance at the others, she begins to walk slowly toward the left passage. "I hope this is the right way," she says softly, "I just want to get that sword and get back outside where it's more open."

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 36/36, - AC: 22/T: 12/FF: 20 - Perception: +9, Init +2 - F: +7 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 19, Speed: 30

Thadd hangs back with bow in hand. "Actually that's the left way Shilyn. He says with a grin before adding "But yes...lets find that sword and get out of here." Thaddaeus hangs back far enough to keep a constant eye on Maurit.

Grand Lodge

HP 10/10 AC 15 CMD 14 Touch 11 Flat 14 (Baridiche)+5;1d10+6 (Spiked Gauntlet) +5;1d4+4 F +1 R +1 W +1 INIT +0 Perc -1 CMB +4

Lauranna blew a wayward strand of hair off her face and took a firm grip on her baridiche before moving left with the others. A significant look at Thadd was all she gave, but she hoped the fighter was being diligent about watching Maurit. It wasn't hard to imagine circumstances where the fallen pathfinder could greatly benefit from a little distraction.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

This large room is dank, and a strange draft flows through it
carrying with it a foul odor. Rubble is strewn here and there.
A strange, slimy slick glistens down the western wall. Near the
slick is a wooden door. The only sound in this room is a faint
drip echoing from deeper in the dungeon.

I recommend glancing at the map to get a feel for the room.

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Looking around the room, Shilyn's hands tense on her bow. "Well.. do we continue through the door?" She gives Maurit an inquiring look. "Did you happen to see a sword laying around in your exploration? she asks half-heartedly, not really expecting such a find to be so easily spotted.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**
Shilyn DeSable wrote:
Looking around the room, Shilyn's hands tense on her bow. "Well.. do we continue through the door?" She gives Maurit an inquiring look. "Did you happen to see a sword laying around in your exploration? she asks half-heartedly, not really expecting such a find to be so easily spotted.

"I think I saw one through that door," she points near the slimy thing.

Those are prisons beyond that door, and there is a cell that has a skeleton holding a sword."

Please all refer to the map for understanding of room. There is an exit of the room to the north, as well as a door to the north west corner of the room, where Maurit is pointing.

Grand Lodge

HP 10/10 AC 15 CMD 14 Touch 11 Flat 14 (Baridiche)+5;1d10+6 (Spiked Gauntlet) +5;1d4+4 F +1 R +1 W +1 INIT +0 Perc -1 CMB +4

Not sure which room you are referring to. There are no rooms with exits both int eh North and a wooden door int eh northwest. Maybe you are referring to the big room in bottom middle of the map, with the exit to the northwest and a wooden door on the southwest leading to the small rooms (prison cells?)


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

I updated the map.

UPDATED MAP


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

p.s. you are all welcome to edit the map and ask questions about it.

ie post questions to clarify, if you need.

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 5 [hp27, AC12, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +6, Init +2, Perception +10]

"Mold is rarely a good thing, but perhaps it is just a stain."

I direct my dancing lights to drift about the room and illuminate all of the corners.

"Although there is a certain mold which grows on rye bread and makes cheese taste delicious. They insert the mold early into the wet cheese and then keep it in humid rooms and..."

I trail off, realising this is not the time.

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Shilyn stops and looks at Mylvwara and quirks an eyebrow. "That's.. disgusting," she says quietly as she her nose crinkles. Shaking her head, she slips her arrow back into her quiver and shoulders her bow.

"Let's see.. skeletons. Ah yah.. smashy thing," she mutters as she pulls her mace off of her belt, stopping to rub her thigh where it had been rubbing against. "Ok, so we check the skeletons and get the sword?"

With that, she begins walking carefully toward where Maurit had pointed, swinging wide of the mold on the rocks to her left as her mind pictures it as a huge loaf of moldy rye bread thanks to Mylvwara.

Grand Lodge

HP 10/10 AC 15 CMD 14 Touch 11 Flat 14 (Baridiche)+5;1d10+6 (Spiked Gauntlet) +5;1d4+4 F +1 R +1 W +1 INIT +0 Perc -1 CMB +4

Lauranna squinted, looking at the slimy mold at the edge of her vision. In the darkness, she could just make out its shape and presence, though not the colors that it must have.

"Have a care, Shilyn. Molds and slimes in dungeons deep have a tendency to eat anything that comes too near. Maurit, is this one of those kinds?" Lauranna says this as she follows Shilyn, stopping about 10 feet away from the mold on the wall and glancing back at Maurit.

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 36/36, - AC: 22/T: 12/FF: 20 - Perception: +9, Init +2 - F: +7 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 19, Speed: 30

All this talk about molds and slimes eating things has given Thadd the creeps. He peers at the mold.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Taking heed to Lauranna's words, Shilyn hugs the wall to her right. "Great. I can see it now, bards will be singing about the girl who got eaten by bread mold.. I need another line of work," she says with a nervous giggle as her eyes dart over to the fuzzy rocks. "Thanks Mylv, I'll have the heebies for a week now."

201 to 250 of 476 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Brayden's PFS First Steps (Group 2): To Delve the Dungeon Deep All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.