Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GM Brayden's PFS First Steps (Group 2): To Delve the Dungeon Deep (Inactive)

Game Master Brayden Green


151 to 200 of 476 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Paladin (Stonelord) / 4
Stats:
HP 48/48 AC 23 Touch 12 Flat 22 CMD 22 DR 2/Adamntne | Flail+7 (1d10+3/19-20/x2), Waraxe+8 (1d10+4/20/x3) Sling+5 (1d4+3/20/x2) F+6 R+2 W+3 INIT+1 Perc+1 CMB +7

Here she come to save the Daaaayyyy! :)

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

It's because Lore's on a small pony and we're blocking the sun for her.. heh

Grand Lodge

HP 38/38 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +7 INIT +2 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +7, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +11, Profession (cook) +10, Sense Motive +3, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

SOMEone had to make a perception check lol


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

So Lore, and NOBODY ELSE :) sees a creature up at the top of the clearing, and watches it jump down feet away from you in this cavern.

Question: Are any of you proudly/openly displaying that you are from the Pathfinder Society on your clothing? They give out badges and that sort of thing at the embassy.

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 25/25, - AC: 19/T: 12/FF: 17 - Perception: +8 - F: +5 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20

I don't believe that I am....even if I were I imagine any badges I wore would be obscured by my armor.

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1
Brayden Green wrote:

So Lore, and NOBODY ELSE :) sees a creature up at the top of the clearing, and watches it jump down feet away from you in this cavern.

Question: Are any of you proudly/openly displaying that you are from the Pathfinder Society on your clothing? They give out badges and that sort of thing at the embassy.

Psst.. is that a noise I hear in the basement?? :)

On the badge.. odds Shilyn is wearing it as a cloak pin.. evens, she got it stuffed in one of her pouches..

To pin or not to pin..: 1d6 ⇒ 2

No badge displayed.. stuffed in the bottom of one of her belt pouches.

Grand Lodge

HP 38/38 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +7 INIT +2 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +7, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +11, Profession (cook) +10, Sense Motive +3, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

Lore would wear her badge... she's a team player that way - right next to her holy symbol of Sarenrae

"Hey, look there... there's someone... or something... there." She points to where she saw the creature jump down. As she does so, she dismounts her pony.

Can she tell what kind of creature it is? Is it humanoid or more like an animal?


Bander wouldn't be wearing his badge openly, but he would have it very close at hand to flash if needed.

+

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 5 [hp27, AC12, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +6, Init +2, Perception +10]

Mylvwara would be wearing her badge, but she'd be wearing it hanging from her belt, like all the experienced, too cool for school, slightly-self-conscious scribes at the Grand Lodge.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

As to what the creature looks like, it is more human than anything. But it doesn't seem quite human.

sooooo... Hungry. I I can't ssstand it. And here is for food for me.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Hold on a second I have something else to put the battery on my phone is running out

Silver Crusade

Paladin (Stonelord) / 4
Stats:
HP 48/48 AC 23 Touch 12 Flat 22 CMD 22 DR 2/Adamntne | Flail+7 (1d10+3/19-20/x2), Waraxe+8 (1d10+4/20/x3) Sling+5 (1d4+3/20/x2) F+6 R+2 W+3 INIT+1 Perc+1 CMB +7

Amnur wouldn't wear it opening, mostly likely forgetting to bring it along. Are we in a cavern? To forget the badge or not forget (low remember): 1d2 ⇒ 2

Wait we're in a cavern? I thought we were outside looking at a door leading into a cavern?

Amnur grins as the being presents itself, loosening his war axe, "I got some cool steel you can chew on if ya like!" He hops down from his horse, hand resting on his axe to wait and seeing what the hungry thing does.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**
Brayden Green wrote:

As to what the creature looks like, it is more human than anything. But it doesn't seem quite human.

sooooo... Hungry. I I can't ssstand it. And here is for food for me.

when I said "cavern" think gulley or a narrow valley type thing.

So before anyone does anything, or even has time to react, the creature says the above, and then notices Lores PFS badge and instantly straightens up and looks very very human.

You notice that it is wearing "explorer" type clothing, and that it has a PFS badge on a torn sash.

It narrows it's eyes at the badge, as if remembering something, and then says, in a completely human voice "I was a Pathfinder. I love the organization, though I am afraid that my adventuring lead me here, and that this adventure might be the last of my routes for the Society. I doubt they'd let me in now... What a wretch I have become!"

My name is Margo, I was in the Qadiran sect. Myself and a few others discovered this ruins a few days ago, and we were attacked from the inside. I was the last one out, and I am afraid that I was bitten."

Knowledge Religion,or a high knowledge Nature if you would like.


Knowledge Nature: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

+

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 5 [hp27, AC12, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +6, Init +2, Perception +10]

Fascinating, perhaps his infection can still be reversed?

Hello, Margo, what happened to the others?

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

At the appearance of the man, Shilyn nudges her horse to the side, slightly away from the others. Keeping her bow at the ready, she listens to what he has to say as her eyes scan the ridge above.

"That was quite a jump. You say you were bitten.. by what?" Her voice is level as her wary eyes switch back to the man in front of them. Something starts nagging at the back of her mind that she just can't put a finger on.

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 25/25, - AC: 19/T: 12/FF: 17 - Perception: +8 - F: +5 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20

A few days ago? Surely the Society wouldn't have sent us so soon after sending another group?

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

Thadd draws his bow and nocks an arrow.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

This is what I get from going off of memory.

Her name is Maurit. And apparently I didn't illustrate well enough that she is a girl, lol.

Bander knows that upon being bitten by some creatures you take on a transformation that is irreversible. Either becoming the creature, or your body degenerating into a state of decay.

This seems to be more of a transformation.

"I was bitten by a ... ghoul. And I am afraid that I am past the point of no-return, as far as being able to be saved, but I wouldn't know for sure about these things. But in this status I can still help you, my fellow Pathfinders. I would give anything for the order, in fact, I literally have given everything now that I think about it. Here! She starts drawing in the sand and draws you out the rough sketch of a map. Here is all you need to know about what lies inside. What brings you here? Maybe I can help you, even in this semi-fallen state. She looks nervously around, especially at the people that have tensed up and started fingering their weapons.

Thadd, she is considerably less "creature" than she was when you first met her. It would seem that seeing something from what we would now call "her past life" has brought her back to her senses, or so it appears to you.

Grand Lodge

HP 38/38 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +7 INIT +2 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +7, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +11, Profession (cook) +10, Sense Motive +3, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

"I'm sorry for your plight. It seems the blessings of Sarenrae were not with you or your party, and for that you have my sincerest sorrow. Other than the layout of the inside of this place, what else can you tells us of what we might face? Did your group slay the creature that did this to you? What else lies within?"

Lore looks carefully at the map and does her best to set it to memory as she speaks...

I can make no promises not to put the poor creature out of her misery, though I am surprised that Marit seems so 'normal' all of a sudden if she is indeed bitten and infected with some infliction. Is she diseased? In which case, perhaps healing might help her... or is she something far worse? I wish I had studied such things in more depth

dammit, I wish clerics got more skill points

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Shilyn looks over at Maurit and Lore and carefully dismounts her horse. Holding the reigns in one hand and bow in the other she says, "How do we know this isn't a trap? I say we proceed cautiously." Her distrust evident in her voice.

Looking around, she finds a suitable spot to tie the bay and quickly does so before walking back to join the others.

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 25/25, - AC: 19/T: 12/FF: 17 - Perception: +8 - F: +5 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20

"I don't like this at all....I'm certain she is the creature the Major warned us about...yet she seems too human t kill in cold blood."


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

To be clear, the major warned you against all undead. She technically isn't undead, but she seems to be on the pathway to it. Oh moral quandaries. What would we do without them?

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 5 [hp27, AC12, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +6, Init +2, Perception +10]

Moving closer, I peer intently at the woman's wounds, As I do so Cariad (my fox familiar) weaves between my legs, swiping his brush anxiously against my legs.

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
heal (untrained): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

perception for Cariad, sniffing the air: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Grand Lodge

HP 38/38 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +7 INIT +2 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +7, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +11, Profession (cook) +10, Sense Motive +3, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

Lore watches Maurit carefully, trying to discern her actual condition, what it is, how far it has progressed.

perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
heal untrained: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Everyone that hasn't already, give me a sense motive. To read into her behavior.

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Shiln keeps her eye on the strange woman as she nears the others, stopping just a few feet away from them.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Still a bit uneasy, Shi simply shrugs off her inner nag the best she can since Lore and Myl seem a bit more at ease.

"Well.. what are we going to do with her while we explore?" Her voice is a little softer as she voices the question on everyone's mind..

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 5 [hp27, AC12, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +6, Init +2, Perception +10]

sense motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

Grand Lodge

HP 38/38 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +7 INIT +2 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +7, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +11, Profession (cook) +10, Sense Motive +3, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

sense motive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

We got a bunch of Sense Motiver's here...

She seems to hover between human and the beast. She seems to use the logo as an anchor to help her act more human.

Silver Crusade

Paladin (Stonelord) / 4
Stats:
HP 48/48 AC 23 Touch 12 Flat 22 CMD 22 DR 2/Adamntne | Flail+7 (1d10+3/19-20/x2), Waraxe+8 (1d10+4/20/x3) Sling+5 (1d4+3/20/x2) F+6 R+2 W+3 INIT+1 Perc+1 CMB +7

Amnur frowns at her... "Well I don't want this thing at my back. So do we kill it or send it away? Maybe send it in ahead to kill whatever might be in there waiting for us?"

Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 12

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 25/25, - AC: 19/T: 12/FF: 17 - Perception: +8 - F: +5 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20

"The major charged us with "freeing any undead from their earthly shell." If this...Maurit is truly undead then I don't see another option. You can't cure evil...and you can't trust it either."

Grand Lodge

HP 38/38 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +7 INIT +2 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +7, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +11, Profession (cook) +10, Sense Motive +3, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

"Sarenrae teaches us that anyone can find redemption, but I'm afraid I must agree with Thad in regard to undead, for their souls are beyond the Pale, and their bodies are simply shells. This creature seems to retain some memories of her past, but that doesn't make her free to choose redemption and be cured of her condition. I am saddened by the fact, but there is only one way to free her of this curse with which she is inflicted." Lore sighs sadly and slowly and sadly lays her hand on the hilt of her scimitar as she utters a low prayer for Maurit's soul.

Silver Crusade

Paladin (Stonelord) / 4
Stats:
HP 48/48 AC 23 Touch 12 Flat 22 CMD 22 DR 2/Adamntne | Flail+7 (1d10+3/19-20/x2), Waraxe+8 (1d10+4/20/x3) Sling+5 (1d4+3/20/x2) F+6 R+2 W+3 INIT+1 Perc+1 CMB +7

Amnur gets a gleeful look on his face when he realizes the direction the conversation is going and spits into his hands, rubbing them together briskly and grabbing his waraxe.

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Shilyn looks at the others, a brief frown crossing her lips. "It's a half-day ride back. Think maybe we could take her to a priest or healer?" she asks quietly.

Looking at Maurit, she asks the woman, "How long since you were bitten? How long have you been here in these ruins?" Her left hand tightens on her bow as the words are spoken, hoping there's another way, yet fearful there won't be.

With her right hand, she reaches into her pouch and pulls out her Pathfinder badge and looks at it quickly then over to the badge worn by Maurit. "See.. we belong to the same order."


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Roll INIT. We aren't nevcessarily in combat yet, but we are going to handle things in INIT from here on out. It seems that some of you have "fighting intentions" so I'd rather get an order out there, just in case.

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 25/25, - AC: 19/T: 12/FF: 17 - Perception: +8 - F: +5 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20

Initiatve: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Grand Lodge

HP 38/38 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +7 INIT +2 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +7, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +11, Profession (cook) +10, Sense Motive +3, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Shilyn drinks a cup of tea, does her nails, and fixes her hair while waiting... hah!

Silver Crusade

Paladin (Stonelord) / 4
Stats:
HP 48/48 AC 23 Touch 12 Flat 22 CMD 22 DR 2/Adamntne | Flail+7 (1d10+3/19-20/x2), Waraxe+8 (1d10+4/20/x3) Sling+5 (1d4+3/20/x2) F+6 R+2 W+3 INIT+1 Perc+1 CMB +7

Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 5 [hp27, AC12, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +6, Init +2, Perception +10]

initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Getting her to a healer seems obvious, but risky... I don't think we could bring her into the city but perhaps a healer could come to her.

I frown slightly and tip my head to one side, puzzling things out. Oh, would that be too selfish, maybe, it might make her survival more attractive...
Of course, Maurit might be able to show us past traps and warn us about dangers inside the temple, she would be a real asset by our side.
I pause again and look around the group: I don't think the katana is going anywhere, do you?


Inititive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Bander sit back on his horse, absent mindedly scratching Levi's (his cat) head, as the conversation progresses around him. He has never been one to shy from shearing blood when it is necessary, but something about this creature pulls on him and he is not quite sure the blood letting needs to start quite yet.

Y'all know I ain't no fracking undead hugger and I'd be the first the say we drop a threat, but I ain't so sure in this case. It seems to me we might have some other options here." Bander gives a nod towards Mylvwara, "Our bookish friend here talks some good sense perhaps we should listen to her.". At this Bander gives Mylie a smile that is surely meant to be encouraging despite the dreadful puckering it causes around his scarred and ruined eye.

+

Silver Crusade

Paladin (Stonelord) / 4
Stats:
HP 48/48 AC 23 Touch 12 Flat 22 CMD 22 DR 2/Adamntne | Flail+7 (1d10+3/19-20/x2), Waraxe+8 (1d10+4/20/x3) Sling+5 (1d4+3/20/x2) F+6 R+2 W+3 INIT+1 Perc+1 CMB +7

Amnur sighs heavily, and relaxes his grip slightly, "Well I'm not letting her at my back." He then moves over to a rock and leans back against it, waiting for the bleeding hearts to decide if he can kill the quasi-undead creature before them.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Bander 7
Mylvwara 4
Amnur 20
Shilyn 7
Lore 19
Thadd 14

Maurit's INIT: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

So INIT is:

Amnur 20

Lore 19

Maurit 16

Thadd 14

Shilyn 7

Bander 7

Mylwara 4

Does anyone want to take their action this round?

Grand Lodge

HP 38/38 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +7 INIT +2 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +7, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +11, Profession (cook) +10, Sense Motive +3, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

Lore stands her ground, taking no direct action, but she does speak to Maurit more, making sure her Pathfinder badge is prominently displayed. "Do you have anything else you can tell us about what lies beyond that door, Maurit? Mitigating circumstances might prevail on us to allow you to survive if you can help us and fight your affliction. But you must help us in return for us helping you."

I feel badly, as we will probably need to destroy her regardless... we cannot leave such a creature at our backs, for without our badges to remind her who she was, she will become something far worse than she appears to be now.

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Looking at the others, Shilyn slips her badge back into her pouch. "Way I see it, if we're to take her back, we must hurry. We'd probably arrive after sundown as it is." With a sigh, she reaches up with her free hand and brushes the hair back from her face. "Either way, I'm not sure I'm comfortable with her at my back. Society or not, I don't trust her in her present condition."


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Maurit is concerned about the discussion that you are having, and starts taking a step back.

But I thought that I could help you. I mean, I know that I am the way that I am, and there is nothing that I can change about that... but, you don't want to kill me, do you?

Silver Crusade

Paladin (Stonelord) / 4
Stats:
HP 48/48 AC 23 Touch 12 Flat 22 CMD 22 DR 2/Adamntne | Flail+7 (1d10+3/19-20/x2), Waraxe+8 (1d10+4/20/x3) Sling+5 (1d4+3/20/x2) F+6 R+2 W+3 INIT+1 Perc+1 CMB +7

Amnur has the grace to look a little sheepish as he raises his hand, "Actually... if you are a ghoul, I do want to kill you... well kill you again I mean." He gestures around at the others, "But I won't if they don't want to. Until then you're completely safe!"

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Shilyn meets the other woman's eyes and gives a half-smile. "Look Maurit, it's not that we want to kill you. We may have to. For our safety and that of others around.. and for your own." She gives a slight shrug before continuing, "Besides, I'm a thief, not an assassin." With a grin to the othor woman, she looks to the others to see whether or not they'll take Maurit back in hopes of a cure.

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 5 [hp27, AC12, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +6, Init +2, Perception +10]

Maurit, I want to help you but I'm not sure that the guard would let you inside the city. Perhaps if you helped us to find the Jade Katana, we could use stories of your aid to help persuade the Society to help you with your condition.
I pause for a second and look directly at her: And you'd be a Pathfinder again.

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 25/25, - AC: 19/T: 12/FF: 17 - Perception: +8 - F: +5 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20

Not wanting her with us, but unable to be the one who draws first blood, Thadd reluctantly agrees to allow Maurit to assist the group.

This following orders thing is tougher than I thought!

151 to 200 of 476 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Brayden's PFS First Steps (Group 2): To Delve the Dungeon Deep All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.