Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GM Brayden's PFS First Steps (Group 2): To Delve the Dungeon Deep (Inactive)

Game Master Brayden Green


101 to 150 of 476 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 5 [hp27, AC12, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +6, Init +2, Perception +10]

I raise an eyebrow: And is House Damaq's claim recognised by Lord Gyr?
Furrowing my brow in thought, I add, And shouldn't those contracts be lodged with an impartial third-party, such as the Grand Council, until correct ownership of the contracts has been established? I wouldn't like to begin my career as a Pathfinder by violating Absalom law.

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Shilyn looks over at the Elven woman and thinks a moment before speaking. "You know, Absalom law would only come into affect if, perchance, the law pre-dated the signing of any contracts we find. Otherwise, the contracts should still be valid, to which the signatory or their heirs would be liable to fulfill the contract." With a shrug, she looks at the others. "Of course, laws can always be bent. Not that I would do such a thing mind you. At least not while others where looking." With a giggle she looks around for another glass of wine.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**
Shilyn DeSable wrote:

Shilyn's eyebrow raises at the Kelishite's words. Careful to keep her face from betraying any emotion, she looks at him and starts speaking.

** spoiler omitted **

With a smile and a slight bow, she reverts to the common tongue. "May you always have salt and water wherever the desert wind may blow."

He smiles at you and says

Kelish:
Ah you speak the blessed language of wealth and power. How nice. Guaril is familiar to me, I am glad you have made his acquiantance. He is a good person to have, but you need to know what you are buying. He has no qualms about selling you something that doesn't work, and at twice the price, HA!


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Give me a Knowledge DC local 15 about the contracts

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

system crashed as I was typing the knowledge check (Untrained).. rolled a 7.

Grinning at the Kelish man, she shrugs and says;

Kelish:
"Ah, but what better way to get rid of something no one else would want than to sell something that doesn't work.. at a profit. Intermix those of.. disputed origin.. by hiding them within a junk piece. You have the perfect patsy as no one would suspect a junk dealer and your buyers are safe as they only bought junk."

Continuing in the common tongue she says, "Granted, I'm not really knowledgeable about these contracts, but I would assume their dating would be important."

Silver Crusade

Paladin (Stonelord) / 4
Stats:
HP 48/48 AC 23 Touch 12 Flat 22 CMD 22 DR 2/Adamntne | Flail+7 (1d10+3/19-20/x2), Waraxe+8 (1d10+4/20/x3) Sling+5 (1d4+3/20/x2) F+6 R+2 W+3 INIT+1 Perc+1 CMB +7

As it is unpossible for Amnur to learn the K: Local info, I'll refrain.

Amnur looks blankly as the incomprehensible language goes on... finally smiling as Common resumes once more, "If they're like modern contracts, anything with durned confusing language will probly fit the bill, eh?"

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 36/36, - AC: 22/T: 12/FF: 20 - Perception: +9, Init +2 - F: +7 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 19, Speed: 30

Thaddaeus turns to Amnur. She...does this sometimes. You get used to it.

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 5 [hp27, AC12, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +6, Init +2, Perception +10]

Unless Bander has knowledge (local) we are a bit stuck on that one.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

You can all do it untrained. I will allow it. It is a "common knowledge" thing, but you have to have paid attention.

Grand Lodge

HP 50/50 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +8 INIT +5 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 MP 9/9 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +8, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +12, Profession (cook) +11, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

knowl local untrained 1d20 ⇒ 8

Lore tries to wrack her memory for any information about such things, but her training lies in other areas and she fails to recall anything that might be of use to the party. Unknowledgable about such dealings, she stays silent and lets others more knowing than herself speak in this instance.

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 36/36, - AC: 22/T: 12/FF: 20 - Perception: +9, Init +2 - F: +7 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 19, Speed: 30

Knowledge: Local (untrained) 1d20 ⇒ 5
Sense Motive 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

"I'm afraid I don't know much about the legalities of contracts; but I would think twice if someone showed up at my door asking for me to honor the debt of some long dead relative."

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 5 [hp27, AC12, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +6, Init +2, Perception +10]

knowledge(local): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Silver Crusade

Paladin (Stonelord) / 4
Stats:
HP 48/48 AC 23 Touch 12 Flat 22 CMD 22 DR 2/Adamntne | Flail+7 (1d10+3/19-20/x2), Waraxe+8 (1d10+4/20/x3) Sling+5 (1d4+3/20/x2) F+6 R+2 W+3 INIT+1 Perc+1 CMB +7

K Local: 1d20 ⇒ 19 EDIT: Wohoo! Go Amnur! hu hu hu hu!

Amnur's eyes light up and bushy eyebrows raise high as he thinks of something very very interesting about the contracts.


Well just for fun I will try rolling though it appears Amnur's might have nailed it.
Knowledge local, untrained: 1d20 ⇒ 13

Bander ponders the issue of the contracts and while he seems to sense some dim memory of something to do with old contracts nothing specific comes forth from the depth of his memories.

"I thought I remember somethin' but then it was gone. Probably all those knocks to the head I took as a soldier. Makes it awful hard to remember things at times."

+


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Amnur:

The trade prince’s legal statements are somewhat dubious.

Few houses try to protect any claims within the Cairnlands as such claims are notoriously difficult to uphold and enforce. Still, if any house could do it, it would be House Damaq. THere are a lot of ... friends... in high places that they have (completely legal) trade agreements with, and have protection and favors owed them as such.

So he isn't being disingenuous with you, but he may not have a full claim to those deeds. He is basically playing a strong bluff, and is intent on getting what he wants.

Silver Crusade

Paladin (Stonelord) / 4
Stats:
HP 48/48 AC 23 Touch 12 Flat 22 CMD 22 DR 2/Adamntne | Flail+7 (1d10+3/19-20/x2), Waraxe+8 (1d10+4/20/x3) Sling+5 (1d4+3/20/x2) F+6 R+2 W+3 INIT+1 Perc+1 CMB +7

Amnur holds his tongue until they've left the party entirely, and then tells the others what he'd remembered during their conversation with trade Prince Aaqir al’Hakam. He starts his explanation with a gruff snort, "Ima thinkin' the Prince was being a bit too fancy with his claims on those contracts..." Just read the spoiler for all the detail. :)


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

so let's move this thing along :)

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

After leaving the party, Shilyn looks at the others, "QUick change of clothes then let's go hit some of the blacksmiths and see if we can't get the weapons we need for the bonies." Turning, she begins to walk back to her room. "Meet you shortly," she calls over her shoulder as her long legs carry her quickly off.

Silver Crusade

Paladin (Stonelord) / 4
Stats:
HP 48/48 AC 23 Touch 12 Flat 22 CMD 22 DR 2/Adamntne | Flail+7 (1d10+3/19-20/x2), Waraxe+8 (1d10+4/20/x3) Sling+5 (1d4+3/20/x2) F+6 R+2 W+3 INIT+1 Perc+1 CMB +7

That's our queue.
Amnur states his readiness -"As soon as everyone can get the danged shopping over with!" He mock-glares at the others, obviously eager to be on the road.

Grand Lodge

HP 50/50 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +8 INIT +5 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 MP 9/9 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +8, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +12, Profession (cook) +11, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

Lore chuckles at Amnur and gives him a little mock-curtsey. "As you wish, sir. I'll hurry as fast as I can." She makes her shopping trip short and sweet, picking up a light mace only, which now hangs at her belt. She changes her clothes as well, then rejoins Amnur and the others.

"Shall we really go out tonight, or wait til morning when we are all rested and fresh?"

Silver Crusade

Paladin (Stonelord) / 4
Stats:
HP 48/48 AC 23 Touch 12 Flat 22 CMD 22 DR 2/Adamntne | Flail+7 (1d10+3/19-20/x2), Waraxe+8 (1d10+4/20/x3) Sling+5 (1d4+3/20/x2) F+6 R+2 W+3 INIT+1 Perc+1 CMB +7

Amnur shrugs unconcernedly, but this could just be bravado, not that you could ever prove it. "Anyone know exactly how long it'll take to get there and the surrounding terrain?"

Grand Lodge

HP 50/50 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +8 INIT +5 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 MP 9/9 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +8, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +12, Profession (cook) +11, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

"I have no idea... maybe that's something we should check on before we go blindly into the wilderness? Lore purses her lips in concern, looks to the others, especially Shi, since she seems to have the most knowledge about local things.

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Standing with the others, Shisa listens while absentmindedly rubbing her thigh where her new mace has been bouncing against it. "That's going to leave a bruise I think," she mutters half to herself.

knowledge area(Untrained): 1d20 ⇒ 2

Looking down to meet Lore's gaze, she continues, "I'm not sure. I've never traveled these parts. I'd bet we need horses though. I'm sure one of the lore masters would be able to guide us or provide a map. Let's check in at the lodge before we head out. Shouldn't take but a few moments."

Um.. yah.. the ruins are somewhere.. I think.. maybe.. I'm blaming the wine..


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

the map has been a clearly marked by Amara. There's not really any worry that you will get lost. Also, she has provided horses and a guide for you when you embark. She has asked that the horses and the guide be returned in safety.

Grand Lodge

HP 50/50 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +8 INIT +5 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 MP 9/9 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +8, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +12, Profession (cook) +11, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

"It seems we have horses... and a guide arranged.. so we can leave any time. I am just concerned that after the late party and a full day of activity that travel at night would be wise. Perhaps we would be better served by a night's sleep and travel by day."

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Shilyn nods to Lore. "Good idea. Even though it'd be easier to slip out unobserved at night, we don't know what lays ahead on the trail." Looking at Bander and Thad she asks, "As you're move versed in tactics, what do you think?"

After she's spoken, she realizes that she didn't include Amnur in her question. "Well, I don't know much about him, and I trust Bander and Thad," she muses to herself giving a slight shrug of her shoulders ash she awaits their answer.

Silver Crusade

Paladin (Stonelord) / 4
Stats:
HP 48/48 AC 23 Touch 12 Flat 22 CMD 22 DR 2/Adamntne | Flail+7 (1d10+3/19-20/x2), Waraxe+8 (1d10+4/20/x3) Sling+5 (1d4+3/20/x2) F+6 R+2 W+3 INIT+1 Perc+1 CMB +7

The dwarf, having the ability to see in the dark bestowed upon him by his heritage, merely turns to regard the other two men. 'Poor blind folks always gotta have their sunlight' he thinks as he waits.

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 5 [hp27, AC12, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +6, Init +2, Perception +10]

Into the cairnlands on horseback, with a group of doughty adventurers. What would Professor Carfax think, to see me now?

Meeting at the appointed time, I test the weight of the items I am carrying and settle in the saddle. I am glad to havea guide.

Grand Lodge

HP 50/50 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +8 INIT +5 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 MP 9/9 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +8, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +12, Profession (cook) +11, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

Morning prayers having been said hurriedly, Lore rushes to meet her companions and with difficulty climbs onto the back of her pony. I am assuming there will be at least one pony among the horses since a gnome would have trouble mounting and riding a full sized horse and the PFS would know this.

"I'm ready to go, and yes, Mylvy - it is a good thing we have a guide, since I think none of us are good at finding our way in the wilderness."

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Shisa ties her backpack behind the saddle of the bay gelding she's been given and listens to the others. Ensuring the straps are tight, she stops to ponder a moment deep in thought before grabbing the cinch strap in both hands. Bracing her knee in the horses ribs, she pulls the strap tight. "Well.. at least I remembered that one," she says with a sigh. "The one thing da told me never to forget.. and sadly, it's the only thing I remember."

Shi finishes in silence, careful to keep her face away from the others as memories of her da make her vision blur slightly. She wipes her hand across her face and gathers the reigns. Putting her left foot in the stirrup, she throws her right leg over the horse. Shilyn lets out a muttered "Ow!" when her new mace bangs once again into her thigh as she settles in. "Yup, that'll be a bruise.."

Grand Lodge

HP 50/50 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +8 INIT +5 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 MP 9/9 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +8, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +12, Profession (cook) +11, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

Lore puts her hand over her mouth to help hide the smile that goes with the brief chuckle at Shi's 'ow'. "Maybe you shoulda kept the pack and tied the mace on the back of the horse, Shi." She grins openly at that and winks at Shilyn.


Bander joins the other muttering to himself about having to leave at the bloody crack of dawn to go wander around some gods' be damned ruins full of mother cracking undead...in other words he is in a perfectly joyous humor this morning. If you looked close you might even see an excited gleam in his one good eye.

"I hope all of you got what you needed last night for equipment. 'cause this ain't going to be no walk in the park. In fact I'm figurin' we will be waist deep, with a quick grin at Lore, or shoulder deep in horse crap before this job is done.
+

Grand Lodge

HP 50/50 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +8 INIT +5 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 MP 9/9 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +8, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +12, Profession (cook) +11, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

Lore giggles at the reference to her height. "It's okay Bander, my friend. I'll just ride on your shoulders if it gets that bad." She smiles sweetly at him, then giggles after a moment to show she's mostly probably just kidding.

"Now we're just waiting on Thad... hope he remembered to wake up early this morning. We did tell him we were leaving in the morning, didn't we?"

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 36/36, - AC: 22/T: 12/FF: 20 - Perception: +9, Init +2 - F: +7 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 19, Speed: 30

"Right here Lore!" Thaddaeus gallops up holding an armload of breads and cheeses and a surprisingly comical stack of straw hats.

Grand Lodge

HP 50/50 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +8 INIT +5 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 MP 9/9 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +8, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +12, Profession (cook) +11, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

"Hey Thad... we were hoping you'd show up soon... What are all the hats for?"

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1
Lorelendral Teklet wrote:
"Maybe you shoulda kept the pack and tied the mace on the back of the horse, Shi."

Shisa gives a half-hearted scowl at the gnomish woman and mutters something about ropes, gnomes and ponies. Her gruff act fails shortly before she breaks out into a giggle. "Have to keep the new shiney handy so I can do that smashy thing they talked about." With a grin, she pulls the reigns to the side and lightly digs her heels into her horse.

She walks off a little ways then turns around to rejoin the group as she gets the feel of her new mount. Pulling her bow from her shoulder, she looks at the others. "Ready when you are," she says as she readies herself for yet another adventure.

Seeing Thad ride up, she gives him a quizzical look and waits to see what his answer will be.

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 36/36, - AC: 22/T: 12/FF: 20 - Perception: +9, Init +2 - F: +7 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 19, Speed: 30

"To shield our eyes from the sun!" Thadd places a hat on his head and passes out the rest; then he takes a hunk of cheese and bread and offers the rest to the others.

Grand Lodge

HP 50/50 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +8 INIT +5 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 MP 9/9 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +8, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +12, Profession (cook) +11, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

"Ooooh... breakfast! Thank you, Thad!" Lore takes a hat and plunks it on her head, tightening the strap since the hat is probably a bit too big for her small gnomish head. Then she takes piece of bread and some cheese and sits easily on her pony, munching away. "Mmmm... thiff if guuud," she mumbles around a mouthful.

Silver Crusade

Paladin (Stonelord) / 4
Stats:
HP 48/48 AC 23 Touch 12 Flat 22 CMD 22 DR 2/Adamntne | Flail+7 (1d10+3/19-20/x2), Waraxe+8 (1d10+4/20/x3) Sling+5 (1d4+3/20/x2) F+6 R+2 W+3 INIT+1 Perc+1 CMB +7

Amnur sits astride his horse, and leans close to it's ear, "Look, I don't like you, and you don't like me. But if I go down I promise to do my best to take you with me." His words seem almost ritualistic as he quietly expresses himself to the animal, who doesn't deign to respond.
After taking some of the fare he raises some cheese up high, toasting Thaddeaus, "You're a gentleman and a scholar sir!," and pauses a few seconds, "...and there are very few of us left, heh ha!" He chortles loudly to his own joke. Taking the straw hat in two hands he shoves it down hard onto his overly large head, splitting some of the weaves. He does get it to stay however, and he looks up and down, testing it out and feeling out his new field of vision.

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Taking the offered gifts from Thaddaeus, Shilyn sets the hat on her head and lifts her slice of cheese. "To a grand adventure!" she says in a mock toast. She quickly devours the food and brushes the crumbs from her leather armor.

Seeing the others are saddled, she nudges her horse forward and starts heading toward the town's gate.

Grand Lodge

HP:8/8 | AC:11 | CMD:+11 | Touch:11 | Flat:10 | Melee Weapon: Falcata -4; 1d8 19/20x3 | F: 2 R: 1 W: 3 | Init:+1 | Perc:+6 | CMB: +0

Bander gratefully takes the hunk of bread and the wedge of cheese from Thaddaeus and gives the younger man a nod of thanks. His one good eye narrows at the sight of the floppy straw hats but then he leans over, spits on the ground and takes a hat. “Ah what the hell, my head gets sun burned to damn easily and then it itches like Cayden Cailean’s pimpled back side.” Glancing around and seeing the entire group has gathered, Bander takes a hold of his reigns and settles with a slouch into his saddle. “Well I am sure the undead in the ruins are hungry for their breakfast too, so we might as well get ridin’ and not keep them waitin’.”

+

Grand Lodge

HP 50/50 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +8 INIT +5 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 MP 9/9 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +8, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +12, Profession (cook) +11, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

Lore giggles at Bander's comments and nudges her pony forward to keep up with the rest.

Grand adventure indeed. Grand folly might be more like it...

"Yes let's be off, and not keep those pesky undead waiting," she voices softly, smiling.

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Once clear of the town, Shilyn nudges her horse a bit to ride about fifty paces in front of the others to act as a lead scout. Bow in hand, she keeps her eyes moving, looking for anything out of the ordinary. Glancing back at the others from time to time, she makes sure the distance stays relatively stable and that one of them isn't trying to get her attention.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

So you make it down to the Cairnlands, leaving right after breakfast and arriving somewhere after noon. You find travel to the site to be arduous; the terrain is rocky and marred with the scars of millennia of wars, making it thirsty work for you to get to their destination, but you encounter no resistance.

The directions you have lead to a small gully; at the end of it is a cliff wall with a door set into it approximately 15 feet off the ground.

At the end of the gully, about fifteen feet above the ground on a cliff face, is an ancient, ironbound door. Its wood is dried and cracked. Directly in front of the door is a steep slope of rubble and dust-crusted debris that, as luck would have it, provides a path—albeit a rough and difficult one— right up to the door.

Perceptions.

(I will take your checks here and make a macro of them for the episode, so make sure they are the right numbers :) )

Andoran

Human/Fighter - HP: 36/36, - AC: 22/T: 12/FF: 20 - Perception: +9, Init +2 - F: +7 / R: +4/ W: +4 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 19, Speed: 30

Thaddaeus scans the area; saddened by how years of decay have taken its toll on something that must have been truly magnificent.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Qadira

Female Half-Elf HP 26/26 AC 16 CMB +3 CMD 15 Touch 13 Flat 12 (Melee Weapon: +1 Rapier)+6;1d6+2 (Ranged: Short bow) +5;1d6+0 F +2 R +6 W +4 INIT +3 Perc +13 Rogue 3 - Sorc 1

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Wisdom +1, Racial mod +2, Skill lvel +1, Class-trained +3, Skill focus +3

Silver Crusade

Paladin (Stonelord) / 4
Stats:
HP 48/48 AC 23 Touch 12 Flat 22 CMD 22 DR 2/Adamntne | Flail+7 (1d10+3/19-20/x2), Waraxe+8 (1d10+4/20/x3) Sling+5 (1d4+3/20/x2) F+6 R+2 W+3 INIT+1 Perc+1 CMB +7

Amnur sniffs, unimpressed by the door leading to the undead, and takes a careful look around.
Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 6

EDIT:But a fly lands on his head and Amnur swats at it, but it flies away and lands again on his nose. The dwarf smashes the flat of his hand into his face, but the fly escapes unscathed. It then lands on the back of Amnurs hand, and at this point his just begins to flail both hands violently about his head.

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 5 [hp27, AC12, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +6, Init +2, Perception +10]

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

I gaze at the doors thoughtfully, It may contain undead abominations but perhaps we can hope to learn more of its history? And it will be a fine thing to free souls from the curse of undeath.

I squint at the path and dismount about ten feet before the ramp, I'm sure our guide can look after the horses, I pat the flanks of my steed, until we get back.


Perception check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

a dang we are screwed with all those rolls...sigh.

Bander scans the area with his one good eye but the glare of the sun has given him a splitting headache and he gives up the endeavor pretty quickly.

+

Grand Lodge

HP 50/50 AC 19 Touch 13 Flat 17 (scimitar)+3, 1d4 (lt xbow) +5,1d6+0 F +6 R +4 W +8 INIT +5 Perc +11 CMB +3 CMD 15 MP 9/9 gnome cleric(theologian)/5
skills:
skills: Bluff +2, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Heal +8, Know religion 5, Know planes +4 Perception +12, Profession (cook) +11, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +4, Stealth +3

Lore looks around, examining the area.

perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

101 to 150 of 476 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Brayden's PFS First Steps (Group 2): To Delve the Dungeon Deep All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.