Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GM Brayden's PFS First Steps (Group 1): To Delve the Dungeon Deep (Inactive)

Game Master Brayden Green


101 to 124 of 124 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Male Human Caviler/1 HP 13/13 AC 18 CMD 16 Touch 11 Flat 17 (Lonsword/Lance)+5;1d8+4 (Ranged Javilin) +2;1d6+4 F +4 R +1 W +-1 INIT +1 Perc -1 CMB +5

I have one pulls out a ration and hands it carefully to the person

Cheliax

HP 7/7 AC 13 CMD 10 Touch 13 Flat 11 (Unarmed)+0;1d2-1 F +1 R +2 W +2 INIT +2 Perc +2 CMB -2

"A ghoul? How very unfortunate."

Knowledge (Religion) 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 assuming untrained can check

"Ghoul bites are infectious. This hunger you speak of... is it for... flesh?"

Silver Crusade

Male Human Caviler/1 HP 13/13 AC 18 CMD 16 Touch 11 Flat 17 (Lonsword/Lance)+5;1d8+4 (Ranged Javilin) +2;1d6+4 F +4 R +1 W +-1 INIT +1 Perc -1 CMB +5

Is there a cure for ghoul bites?


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Fextors knowledge check reveals many things, which h he then makes known to you. First when someone has bitten by a ghoul they can come out of it what is very hard to do so and it must be done within a few days if it is not done then the transformation takes permanent.

Secondly the only way to become a ghoul yourself is to be come it in by a cool and to lose your hold on your humanity which it seems like this has been happening to at least some extent

she takes the rations and has a confused look on her face before she starts to eat them.

I think I'm hungry for meat some animal is something but I'm not hungry for humans I don't think I could eat a human

Silver Crusade

Male Human Caviler/1 HP 13/13 AC 18 CMD 16 Touch 11 Flat 17 (Lonsword/Lance)+5;1d8+4 (Ranged Javilin) +2;1d6+4 F +4 R +1 W +-1 INIT +1 Perc -1 CMB +5

Unfortuantly I do not have any meats. I only travel with rations. How long have you been here and where did the rest of you group die at?

If you need a diplo roll to try and obtain information let me know

Cheliax

HP 7/7 AC 13 CMD 10 Touch 13 Flat 11 (Unarmed)+0;1d2-1 F +1 R +2 W +2 INIT +2 Perc +2 CMB -2

"I've heard that the Priests of Asmodeus can inflict or cure one of such an affliction so it seems reasonable that other priests would be able to cure her as well."

Andoran

M Human (Chelaxian)/ AC17,FF13,T14/ HP (10/10) /Init +6/Perc+4/Fort+2, Ref+6, Will+1/ +2/+2 M, +4 R/ Dagger 1d4 Rogue (Knife Master) 1

"Can we help him there safely, you said it gets harder by the day. I don't know how much help we can be."

Rutilus looks a little glassy eyed.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Baby might officially be coming, it is kind of touch and go right now as to whether or not it will actually happen. We'll see

META: A creature has 2 saves against becoming a ghoul. Obviously I am not going to tell you what stage she is at, but she is only partly human at this part. You can tell there is something "off" about her, but ever since she saw the PFS badges, that seemed to bring her back to a human level of reasoning and rationalizing.

Can i get a sense motive from the group?

Silver Crusade

Male Human Caviler/1 HP 13/13 AC 18 CMD 16 Touch 11 Flat 17 (Lonsword/Lance)+5;1d8+4 (Ranged Javilin) +2;1d6+4 F +4 R +1 W +-1 INIT +1 Perc -1 CMB +5

grats or soon to be gratz

Sense motive 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Cheliax

HP 7/7 AC 13 CMD 10 Touch 13 Flat 11 (Unarmed)+0;1d2-1 F +1 R +2 W +2 INIT +2 Perc +2 CMB -2

Sense Motive 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (17) + 0 = 17

Sczarni

Female Human Fighter 1 - HP 13/13 : AC 17 CMD 16 Touch 11 Flat 15 : fauchard+6; 1d10+6/18-20x2 : PA fauchard +5; 1d10+9/18-20x2 : chakram +2;1d8+4/20x2 : F +4 R +1 W +0 : INIT +1 Perc +0 CMB +5 (+7 trip)

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (15) + 0 = 15

Silver Crusade

Male Human Caviler/1 HP 13/13 AC 18 CMD 16 Touch 11 Flat 17 (Lonsword/Lance)+5;1d8+4 (Ranged Javilin) +2;1d6+4 F +4 R +1 W +-1 INIT +1 Perc -1 CMB +5

missing some sense motive check and waiting on brayden?

Fextor is there thing more you can tell us about the ghoul process?

Cheliax

HP 7/7 AC 13 CMD 10 Touch 13 Flat 11 (Unarmed)+0;1d2-1 F +1 R +2 W +2 INIT +2 Perc +2 CMB -2

"Not really... once they succumb to the affliction, there isn't much (if any) hope. Maybe holy water would help? It's mostly the person's inner strength to retain their humanity that fights it off. In Cheliax, the people who were afflicted and turned were either weak-willed or didn't oppose the transformation, but that's all I know about it."

Silver Crusade

Male Human Caviler/1 HP 13/13 AC 18 CMD 16 Touch 11 Flat 17 (Lonsword/Lance)+5;1d8+4 (Ranged Javilin) +2;1d6+4 F +4 R +1 W +-1 INIT +1 Perc -1 CMB +5

So it is possible for Zargo to be redeemed?

GM:

Looking at Zargo I am willing to do everything in my power to assist you. However if you become a danger to myself or any other member of the Soceity measures will be made. Is that clear?

Im guessing diplo roll cause it can be taken as a threat 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Cheliax

HP 7/7 AC 13 CMD 10 Touch 13 Flat 11 (Unarmed)+0;1d2-1 F +1 R +2 W +2 INIT +2 Perc +2 CMB -2

"I'd say she hasn't succumbed yet so she has a chance, yes."

Sczarni

Female Human Fighter 1 - HP 13/13 : AC 17 CMD 16 Touch 11 Flat 15 : fauchard+6; 1d10+6/18-20x2 : PA fauchard +5; 1d10+9/18-20x2 : chakram +2;1d8+4/20x2 : F +4 R +1 W +0 : INIT +1 Perc +0 CMB +5 (+7 trip)

I'm guessing that Brayden may be busy with the miracle of life. I think we should play it safe and assume that this person will be a ravenous ghoul by the time we come back out of the dungeon. ;)


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Wahoo. I'm back.

Sense motives. She appears to be both telling the truth, and hungry. Caught in between two worlds, as it were.

So I am to join you? Here, I can help.

She sits down and starts drawing walls and alleys inside. She explains to you all of the rooms and essentially gives you a map of the whole place.

Cheliax

HP 7/7 AC 13 CMD 10 Touch 13 Flat 11 (Unarmed)+0;1d2-1 F +1 R +2 W +2 INIT +2 Perc +2 CMB -2

Sense Motive 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19
Brayden, you might want to message the players to tell them "It's on!"


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Perhaps I should do that. I wonder if the "new" thing is working or not?

Grand Lodge

HP 10/10 AC 15 CMD 14 Touch 11 Flat 14 (Baridiche)+5;1d10+6 (Spiked Gauntlet) +5;1d4+4 F +1 R +1 W +1 INIT +0 Perc -1 CMB +4

Lauranna, who had been quiet up to this point (very, very quiet), looked deep into Zargo's eyes. She felt the pull of an injustice here, but wasn't sure if that was the Sword Lady, or simply her own feelings coming into play. "We thank you for your willingness to help, and the warnings you bear. If it were only a matter of having you along for comapny's sake, I wouldn't hesitate to say yes. However, you pose a great risk to us. A distraction at the wrong time could spell doom for us all. I would think that, given the opportunity, the leaders of the Lodge would help you truly regain yourself. Have you tried that route? It is a safer one that remaining here, I fear."


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

ready when you all are. What to do about Maurit? Is she going with you? She is looking at you expectantly.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Caviler/1 HP 13/13 AC 18 CMD 16 Touch 11 Flat 17 (Lonsword/Lance)+5;1d8+4 (Ranged Javilin) +2;1d6+4 F +4 R +1 W +-1 INIT +1 Perc -1 CMB +5

[ooc] I believe what lauranna was saying is that we are not going to take her with us. if i read it right{/ooc]

Andoran

M Human (Chelaxian)/ AC17,FF13,T14/ HP (10/10) /Init +6/Perc+4/Fort+2, Ref+6, Will+1/ +2/+2 M, +4 R/ Dagger 1d4 Rogue (Knife Master) 1

ready, willing, dotted

Lauranna speaks harsh words, but these words have truth. Friend, there seems to be nothing I can do for you. His eyes water up a little. I hope you follow her advice and that you are brought to health. I hope we can find answers as we go, I promise that I will return to you with haste if we do find this answer.

Sczarni

Female Human Fighter 1 - HP 13/13 : AC 17 CMD 16 Touch 11 Flat 15 : fauchard+6; 1d10+6/18-20x2 : PA fauchard +5; 1d10+9/18-20x2 : chakram +2;1d8+4/20x2 : F +4 R +1 W +0 : INIT +1 Perc +0 CMB +5 (+7 trip)

checks for a pulse

101 to 124 of 124 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Brayden's PFS First Steps (Group 1): To Delve the Dungeon Deep All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.