Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

GM Blood's Rappan Athuk (PF) (Inactive)

Game Master David James Olsen

Current Map


351 to 400 of 3,070 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

HP 41/41 | Per +0 | CMB +7 | CMD 20, AC 20, Touch 13, Flat 17 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +2 (+1 vs Fear)

Know (Nature): 1d20 ⇒ 16

Hermann takes a step forward to clear his weapon, and thrusts at the nearest Dire Rat.

Attack (Longspear, #1): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 Aww, man - wish I'd gotten that 16 here!

The Rat, however, easily avoids the almost-certain-to-be-fatal attack.

Status:

HP 17
AC 20, Touch 13, Flat 17
In Hands: Both - Longspear
Conditions: none


After Hermann misses some of the rats scurry around Hermann while three of them stay to munch on him. Hermann you may take an AoO on one of the rats #2-#5 of your choice


Male Grippli (we do it froggy style) Bard(Dawnflower Dervish)/1 - Monk(Monk of Many Styles/Monk of the Lotus)/2- Fighter(Lore Warden)/1 - Inquisitor(Conversion Inquisition)/0 - HP 27/44; AC22/26, FF17/21, T22/26; F+8,R+11,W+10; Init+7; Per+11

Seeing the disgusting vermin, Qui charges back toward the group with his scimitar ready for attack.

Full-Round Action: Charge to the rat behind Hermann.
Attack: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 2 = 24
Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Like a streak of green, the little manfrog lands a vicious blow to the equally large rat.


I'll resolve your actions after they attack (and they are all yet attacking) just waiting for Hermann to potentially splatter one before I do my rolls

Quirmydt, I was assuming a full move pass the intersection, but that probably is not what you would have done. I assume you would go up just short of the intersection then peek around the corner first? If so, that puts you on the map. Doesn't change your action, but I have placed you on it if that is what you would have done


Male Grippli (we do it froggy style) Bard(Dawnflower Dervish)/1 - Monk(Monk of Many Styles/Monk of the Lotus)/2- Fighter(Lore Warden)/1 - Inquisitor(Conversion Inquisition)/0 - HP 27/44; AC22/26, FF17/21, T22/26; F+8,R+11,W+10; Init+7; Per+11

Ah, no problem, was wondering why no monster rolls. Figured they had all missed.


HP 41/41 | Per +0 | CMB +7 | CMD 20, AC 20, Touch 13, Flat 17 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +2 (+1 vs Fear)

AoO: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 Sigh...

Hermann misses another Rat as they attempt to swarm the group.


AC 10 (T 10 FF 10); Maximum HP: 42; Current HP: 42 F +5, R +6, W +10

Edmund will just withdraw 10 feet backwards, no other actions, so no AoOs.


Hermann gets attacked by three dire rats

Bite #1 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Damage 1d4 ⇒ 1

Bite #4 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 1 + 2 = 11
Damage 1d4 ⇒ 1

Bite #5 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 2 = 8
Damage 1d4 ⇒ 4

Edward and Jokbur each get attacked by a dire rat

Bite #2 vs Edward 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17 *Hit* Fort Save is needed
Damage 1d4 ⇒ 1

Bite #3 vs Jokbur 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21 *Hit* Fort Save is needed
Damage 1d4 ⇒ 4

Confirm Bite #3 vs Jokbur 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18 *Confirmed*
Extra Damage 1d4 ⇒ 4

Quirmydt leaps into action slicing a dire rat #4 and killing it. Edward retreats after getting bit.

Round 1

Initiative Order - Hermann, Rats, Jonas, Ariella , Quirmydt, Jokbur, Edmund

Monster Stats AC 14 T 12 FF 12


AC 10 (T 10 FF 10); Maximum HP: 42; Current HP: 42 F +5, R +6, W +10

Fort: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12


Half-elf hp=38/38(AC18/ff16/t18) {F=+7/R=+8/W=+9} CMD 21 Ranger 1/Monk 3 Senses: Perception: +20 [+21 traps]/Sense Motive +14/Darkvision 60'

Jokbur looks in horror at another devastating injury, this time a rat bite almost to the bone. Hp=4/12
Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Jokbur draws his greataxe and takes a swipe at the rat in front of him exacting brutal damage with the two-handed weapon.
Hit/damage1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 211d12 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Die roller is working for me :-)


Male Grippli (we do it froggy style) Bard(Dawnflower Dervish)/1 - Monk(Monk of Many Styles/Monk of the Lotus)/2- Fighter(Lore Warden)/1 - Inquisitor(Conversion Inquisition)/0 - HP 27/44; AC22/26, FF17/21, T22/26; F+8,R+11,W+10; Init+7; Per+11

DM Blood - I think you are mixing the names Edmund and Edward. Just want to make sure that you did not mean someone else.


Jokbur's greataxe cut a rat in half. DM Blood mixed up Edmund's name.


HP 29/34, AC 23, CMD 18, Fort +10, Ref +10, Will +8, Smite 1/1, AoO 5/5, LoH 4/6

"Jokbur, get clear!" Jonas says throguh clenched teeth as he levers his burning longmace down onto the rat that had attacked his friend.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Another dire rat dead as Jonas pulverizes the vermin

Ariella is up last in the round with Hermann having another chance to redeem his dice roller at the top of round 2!


HP 29/34, AC 23, CMD 18, Fort +10, Ref +10, Will +8, Smite 1/1, AoO 5/5, LoH 4/6

After killing the rat, Jonas moves to fill the gap next to Hermann.

Move action, moving to Hermann's right, taking a path that avoids AoOs (right, right-down diagonal, right, up-right diagonal)


HP 41/41 | Per +0 | CMB +7 | CMD 20, AC 20, Touch 13, Flat 17 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +2 (+1 vs Fear)

Hermann backpedals, trying to get his longspear at the proper distance to attack with, in an attempt to kill Rat #1.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 Le Sigh.

Unfortunately, misses for the third time in a row in a display of combat ineptitude rarely seen outside new recruits.

"Gods damn you!" he howled at the Rat who was surely chortling at him in wicked glee.


HP 22/29; Bat. Dance 9/13; Glitterdust 1/1; 1st - 3/4
Stats:
AC 21; T 14; FF 17 // Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +4 // Perception +5

Round 1

Ariella readies a fire bolt, and waits for Hermann to give her a clear shot.

Delay until after Hermann moves.
Fire bolt on #1 (Touch attack) 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

She curses quietly as she misses yet again.


Jonas, that would be 25' of movement and you have only 20, so to move there you will have to either take AoO or move to a different square


Jonas moves to a more favorable position. The dire rats snap at Jonas but cannot penetrate his armor

AoO #1 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Damage 1d4 ⇒ 3

AoO #5 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Damage 1d4 ⇒ 2

Then each dire rat attacks, one of them lunging forward at Hermann the other staying on Jonas both snapping fruitlessly once again.

Bite #1 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Damage 1d4 ⇒ 2

Bite #5 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Damage 1d4 ⇒ 1

A group of four rough looking men open the door to the north. Each wield a bow and draw them upon you once the realize they don't know you.

Round 2

Initiative Order - Hermann, Rats, Jonas, Ariella , Quirmydt, Jokbur, Edmund

Monster Stats AC 14 T 12 FF 12


Male Grippli (we do it froggy style) Bard(Dawnflower Dervish)/1 - Monk(Monk of Many Styles/Monk of the Lotus)/2- Fighter(Lore Warden)/1 - Inquisitor(Conversion Inquisition)/0 - HP 27/44; AC22/26, FF17/21, T22/26; F+8,R+11,W+10; Init+7; Per+11

Seeing the men with bows appear up the passage, the battle training Qui learned from the warrior priests of Sarenrae takes over.

Archers north, pincer maneuver, Jonas and me over here, Hermann and Jokbur with the casters. Use the walls for cover.

Qui then takes another swing at the rat before 5-foot stepping next to Jonas.

Attack #2 rat: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Crit confirm: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

I do believe that rat is suffering from a severe case of internal hemorrhaging.


The rat is indeed squishy


HP 29/34, AC 23, CMD 18, Fort +10, Ref +10, Will +8, Smite 1/1, AoO 5/5, LoH 4/6

Jonas raises his shield higher when the bowmen draw, and kicks out at the rat in front of him, but is not very successful.
1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 5 - 4 = 7

"Did you fellows know you have a rat problem?" Jonas says cordially to the men up the hall.

Fighting Defensively. AC currently 24.


Half-elf hp=38/38(AC18/ff16/t18) {F=+7/R=+8/W=+9} CMD 21 Ranger 1/Monk 3 Senses: Perception: +20 [+21 traps]/Sense Motive +14/Darkvision 60'

Seeing the way completely blocked, Jokbur tries to hit the rat from around the corner.
Move to N27, attack around the corner at last rat.
hit/damage: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 3 - 4 = 101d12 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Jokbur curses as he clips the wall and realizes a clear shot would have allowed him to finish the rat, but he is glad to be clear of the archers.


Riella and Edmund are left to go before the top of round 3 with Hermann


HP 22/29; Bat. Dance 9/13; Glitterdust 1/1; 1st - 3/4
Stats:
AC 21; T 14; FF 17 // Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +4 // Perception +5

Round 2

Ariella will move behind Jonas, and call down the Dawnflower's blessing on the group with a flash of golden light.

Move to O26
Cast Bless on everyone.

Memorized Spells, * means cast already:

0 - create water, detect magic, light
1 - burning hands (D), Bless*, Bless


AC 10 (T 10 FF 10); Maximum HP: 42; Current HP: 42 F +5, R +6, W +10

Edmund moves to O24, drops his cane, and readies his crossbow.


HP 41/41 | Per +0 | CMB +7 | CMD 20, AC 20, Touch 13, Flat 17 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +2 (+1 vs Fear)

Hermann makes one last attempt at the final Rat, thrusting over top of Qui to literally impale the vile creature.

Attack (Longspear, Soft Cover, Bless: 1d20 + 5 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 5 - 4 + 1 = 16
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


Hermann connectes with his longspear skewering the last remaining dire rat.

The men up the hall respond to Jonas's comment "We don't mind the rats, but we mind you. Run along now and don't come back. You still tell stories on how you survived, or else you can stay and die!". The ragtag group of men fire at the party

Quirmydt receives fire from #1, #2 and #4 (Cover from all attacks factored in)

Comp Longbow #1 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 1 - 4 = 19 *Hit*
Damage 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 = 7

Comp Longbow #2 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 - 4 = 5
Damage 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 = 6

Comp Longbow #4 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 1 - 4 = 13
Damage 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 1 = 9

Jonas gets fired upon by the remaining bandit

Comp Longbow #1 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 1 - 4 = 17
Damage 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 = 7

Round 3

Initiative Order - Hermann, Bandits, Jonas, Ariella , Quirmydt, Jokbur, Edmund

Bandit Stats AC 17 T 13 FF 14


Male Grippli (we do it froggy style) Bard(Dawnflower Dervish)/1 - Monk(Monk of Many Styles/Monk of the Lotus)/2- Fighter(Lore Warden)/1 - Inquisitor(Conversion Inquisition)/0 - HP 27/44; AC22/26, FF17/21, T22/26; F+8,R+11,W+10; Init+7; Per+11

I am very confused. There were no coordinates when I announced my move. I should be where Jokbur is.

Qui shouts: Well, since you all do not understand basic battle tactics, let just rush them.

I should have been at N27 next to Jonas and behind the wall for cover. I have no clue what everyone else understood "perform a pincer maneuver from behind the cover of walls" to mean, but apparently it was to stand in the middle of the hall and get shot at.

Move to H26.

Attack #2: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 6 + 1 = 27
Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Crit confirm: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 1 = 21
Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

After explaining that the party's battle tactics left something to be desired, the diminutive manfrog charged forward and then shot out his blade which severed the archer's femoral artery causing an instantaneous loss of a substantial amount of blood.


My fault, I misunderstood what you meant by next to Jonas. Consider yourself at Jokbur's position and not hit if you want. Jokbur will be still over on the left unless he plans to be on your side

As to the map, I changed the floor so it was easier to see, then added co-ordinates since the random encounter changed from an exploration situation to combat. I take responsibility for the confusion as I had screen shots ready for your exploration but not combat so it didn't have the co-ordinates.


HP 29/34, AC 23, CMD 18, Fort +10, Ref +10, Will +8, Smite 1/1, AoO 5/5, LoH 4/6

"Big mistake, fellas." Jonas says through clenched teeth, surging forward with Qui.

Can't access the map right now. Put me wherever is most beneficial in terms of getting AoOs and aiding with Flanks.

charge: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 19
damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Current AC 20


AC 10 (T 10 FF 10); Maximum HP: 42; Current HP: 42 F +5, R +6, W +10

Probably the name "pincer maneuver". The problem was the final rat - rearranging for complicated maneuvers with a rat exerting his zone of control is difficult. Too many AoOs possible, so most of us got into positions where we could see, yet still maintaining partial cover at least. Those right in the middle couldn't go anywhere without opening themselves up to the rat.

By the way, diminutive manfrogs that have blindly charged forward and gotten surrounded twice in three battles really shouldn't be criticizing party tactics too much. ;)


Male Grippli (we do it froggy style) Bard(Dawnflower Dervish)/1 - Monk(Monk of Many Styles/Monk of the Lotus)/2- Fighter(Lore Warden)/1 - Inquisitor(Conversion Inquisition)/0 - HP 27/44; AC22/26, FF17/21, T22/26; F+8,R+11,W+10; Init+7; Per+11

Manfrog prefers hiding behind the wall waiting for the archers to come and get crushed. But since our cleric and others all decided to gather in the middle and I was standing there as well, unintentionally, I felt it was better to take the combat to the archers. Perhaps a poor choice, but I thought it better than giving them 4 more free shots at us.

Since I have already posted my action and others have responded, I will stick with what was posted. We can discuss better tactics next time and I will be clearer on my intentions. I think that since they have bows there will be no AoO (unless they are really high level with the Snap Shot feat), so I will keep the same action. This should allow Jonas to charge to I26 and attack #1 as posted.


AC 10 (T 10 FF 10); Maximum HP: 42; Current HP: 42 F +5, R +6, W +10

Oh, agreed. When they are melee opponents, make them come to us. Archers, however, are made for charging. Keep them boxed in, and Edmund will grease the floor beneath them next round. And you'll have to explain what a pincer maneuver is to Edmund. Alas, he doesn't have Knowledge Military Tactics.

Edit: just looked it up. That's the exact maneuver Edmund drew in the dirt that would have worked against the gnolls. Not sure if it would have worked in the confined hallways without some way of drawing them into the intersection. I suppose if they'd just hidden around the corners and played the waiting game...


Actually your turn won't go as expected, I''ll update later when I can


AC 10 (T 10 FF 10); Maximum HP: 42; Current HP: 42 F +5, R +6, W +10
GM Blood wrote:
Actually your turn won't go as expected, I''ll update later when I can

Or, all this may turn out to be a purely academic thought exercise and bear absolutely no relation to actual events, real or imagined.


HP 22/29; Bat. Dance 9/13; Glitterdust 1/1; 1st - 3/4
Stats:
AC 21; T 14; FF 17 // Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +4 // Perception +5

Sorry, partially my fault. I somehow missed the posts where you asked us to do the pincer Qui. Perhaps in the future if we're all gonna follow one tactic we should work it out in the discussion thread before we act like I suggested before. IE Jonas stand in square XY, ariella in ZU etc etc.

Round 3

I Jockbur in N23 or N24?

"Sorry Qui, was distracted." Ariella says as she steps forward and flings a ball of fire at one of the bandits.

5' Step to N25
Firebolt whichever one Jonas didn't charge (touch) 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 3 + 1 = 16
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 Fire damage

Firebolt: 4/6


Male Grippli (we do it froggy style) Bard(Dawnflower Dervish)/1 - Monk(Monk of Many Styles/Monk of the Lotus)/2- Fighter(Lore Warden)/1 - Inquisitor(Conversion Inquisition)/0 - HP 27/44; AC22/26, FF17/21, T22/26; F+8,R+11,W+10; Init+7; Per+11

I was really trying to avoid too much metagaming. Thus the reason I did it as a short command statement that might have been said during a combat: "Pincer maneuver, you two hide behind the left wall, we hide behind the right, let them come toward us."

Also, while we might be experienced gamers, our characters are newbies and do not know each other very well.


OK, I'll try and clean up the mess I made with my poor placement of Qui. Because of the order, Qui will have to move and not charge.

Jonas move up to J26 and attacks bowman #1 with his reach weapon it is reach yes?. It connects solidly leaving a horrible wound and nearly knocking him down in one blow.

As the possibilities twist and turn Qui does in fact move to the left of Jonas, get hit with an arrow, then moves a bowman. As he almost reaches him, about to send a slash with his sword that will surely kill his enemy, the floor drops out from under neath him.

You can take your twenty you rolled to hit to avoid falling into the pit for your reflex save if you wish

Ariella steps into the square vacated by Quirmydt and fires a bolt of fire, nailing another bowman.

Round 3

Initiative Order - Hermann, Bandits, Jonas, Quirmydt, Ariella , Jokbur, Edmund

Bandit Stats AC 17 T 13 FF 14


Half-elf hp=38/38(AC18/ff16/t18) {F=+7/R=+8/W=+9} CMD 21 Ranger 1/Monk 3 Senses: Perception: +20 [+21 traps]/Sense Motive +14/Darkvision 60'

Jokbur moves behind Qui and switches to his longbow.
His shot is obstructed by his allies as he fires at the forward bandit.
Arrow: 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 + 1 - 4 = 151d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Round 3:4/12hp In hands=longbow; Conditions=bless/soft cover Move to K25 targeting bandit #1


Male Grippli (we do it froggy style) Bard(Dawnflower Dervish)/1 - Monk(Monk of Many Styles/Monk of the Lotus)/2- Fighter(Lore Warden)/1 - Inquisitor(Conversion Inquisition)/0 - HP 27/44; AC22/26, FF17/21, T22/26; F+8,R+11,W+10; Init+7; Per+11

I think I will take the reflex save then.

Since I cannot attack, I will make a standard action of Total Defense.

AC23 for this round.

We need someone to disable these useless fools.


AC 10 (T 10 FF 10); Maximum HP: 42; Current HP: 42 F +5, R +6, W +10

Edmund had moved to O24 previously.

Edmund will try to clear some space on the other side of that pit with a magic missile at the nearly disabled #1.
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
And in case I misread what you meant by nearly down, a Trip attempt: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


Edmund's magic missile kills the bowman the Jonas attacked.

Herman is up beginning round 4


HP 41/41 | Per +0 | CMB +7 | CMD 20, AC 20, Touch 13, Flat 17 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +2 (+1 vs Fear)

Sorry for holding things up, I wasn't able to post at all yesterday.

Round 4

Hermann moves up to find a pit blocking further progress. Not knowing what else to do, he hugs the wall to avoid taking any arrows.

"So, what now?"

Actions: move to (K,26), standard Defensive Fighting

Status:
HP 17, AC 22


Male Grippli (we do it froggy style) Bard(Dawnflower Dervish)/1 - Monk(Monk of Many Styles/Monk of the Lotus)/2- Fighter(Lore Warden)/1 - Inquisitor(Conversion Inquisition)/0 - HP 27/44; AC22/26, FF17/21, T22/26; F+8,R+11,W+10; Init+7; Per+11

If one of you can heal me, I should be able to get to them fairly easily.


One of the bandits laughs, "I think that frog will be good to eat" after he plunks another arrow into Quirmydt

#2 attacks Jonas

Longbow 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 = 6
Damage 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 = 6

#3 and #4 Quirmydt

Longbow 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 1 = 24 *Hit*
Damage 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4

Longbow 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 1 = 13
Damage 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3

Round 3

Initiative Order - Hermann, Bandits, Jonas, Ariella , Quirmydt, Jokbur, Edmund

Bandit Stats AC 17 T 13 FF 14


Male Grippli (we do it froggy style) Bard(Dawnflower Dervish)/1 - Monk(Monk of Many Styles/Monk of the Lotus)/2- Fighter(Lore Warden)/1 - Inquisitor(Conversion Inquisition)/0 - HP 27/44; AC22/26, FF17/21, T22/26; F+8,R+11,W+10; Init+7; Per+11

Realizing that the bows are becoming a little painful - as is the DM's rolls - Qui withdraws back to N27.

Ok, that one hurt. We need to regroup and figure out the best way to approach this.

HP: 2/13


HP 22/29; Bat. Dance 9/13; Glitterdust 1/1; 1st - 3/4
Stats:
AC 21; T 14; FF 17 // Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +4 // Perception +5

Can you not step diagonally over the corner of the pit DM?

Round 3

Ariella will channel a burst of healing energy, then step behind the corner.

Channel Energy Healing 1d6 ⇒ 6
5' Step to N24

Firebolt:4/6
Channels:5/6


Male Grippli (we do it froggy style) Bard(Dawnflower Dervish)/1 - Monk(Monk of Many Styles/Monk of the Lotus)/2- Fighter(Lore Warden)/1 - Inquisitor(Conversion Inquisition)/0 - HP 27/44; AC22/26, FF17/21, T22/26; F+8,R+11,W+10; Init+7; Per+11

I have a climb speed. I should be able to easily get in between them, just not with 2 hp.


HP 22/29; Bat. Dance 9/13; Glitterdust 1/1; 1st - 3/4
Stats:
AC 21; T 14; FF 17 // Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +4 // Perception +5

Well, by can you I meant, 'can one' referring to everyone.

351 to 400 of 3,070 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Blood's Rappan Athuk (PF) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.