Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GM Blood's Rappan Athuk (PF) (Inactive)

Game Master David James Olsen

Current Map


101 to 150 of 3,070 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Edmund sends a magic missile out put does not knock it over. Hermann and Jokbur miss their attacks.

Jonas is up then their turn. Quirmydt make a stabilize check.

Round 2

Initiative Order - Quirmydt (Dying), Jokbur, Hermann, Jonas, Monster, Ariella, Edmund

Monster Stats AC 15 T 10 FF 15


HP 29/34, AC 23, CMD 18, Fort +10, Ref +10, Will +8, Smite 1/1, AoO 5/5, LoH 4/6

Jonas rushes forward to position himself over the fallen form of Qui, lashing out with his shield.

Move to J10, avoiding AoO by moving through I11 to get there. Bash at gnoll 3

Shield bash: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


HP 22/29; Bat. Dance 9/13; Glitterdust 1/1; 1st - 3/4
Stats:
AC 21; T 14; FF 17 // Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +4 // Perception +5

Jonas - Why not stand over Qui? He's small and prone so you can share squares. Then you could attack #1. We need to all attack the same one every round. Also, you lose your shield bonus to AC when you bash unless you have the improved shield bash feat. Why not use your hammer?

Hermann - Always 5' step when you can. You could have five footed east out of melee with #1. Then maybe Jokbur could have finished it with his bow. Neither he nor I have precise shot yet (and with his 15 AC he needs to stay out of melee). If you can keep yourself out of melee with some of the mobs it'll make us 20% more likely to hit them. At least at lower levels.

Everyone - Also, at the beginning of combat it's better to ready actions and let them come to us so we don't get singled out and flanked. Let them use their actions to move instead of full attack. (they only have one attack, but the principle remains)

We have to make tactically sound moves or we're probably all gonna die. These are minor things, but they can make a big difference. I think we'll be okay in this fight, but we could be doing better.


Jonas moves but fails to connect with his shield. The gnolls react:

Gnoll #3 vs Jonas

Spear 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Gnoll #4 vs Jokbur

Spear 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18 *Hit*
Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Gnoll #1 vs Hermann

Spear 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 2 = 25 *Hit*
Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Gnoll #5 vs Hermann

Spear 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 2 = 13
Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Gnoll #1 Confirm vs Hermann *Not Confirmed*

Spear 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 2 = 19
Extra Damage 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (3, 3) + 6 = 12

Round 2

Initiative Order - Quirmydt, Jokbur, Hermann, Jonas, Monster, Ariella, Edmund

Monster Stats AC 15 T 10 FF 15


HP 22/29; Bat. Dance 9/13; Glitterdust 1/1; 1st - 3/4
Stats:
AC 21; T 14; FF 17 // Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +4 // Perception +5

Round 2

Status:

Current AC 20
Current HP 9/9
In Hand: Shield (Left)
Current Effects ()
Fire Bolt 5/6

Ariella will rush forward muttering a prayer to Sarenrae. She kneels down between Jonas and Jokbur to touch Qui. "Rise up little warrior, there's yet work to do." she says quietly through the noise of battle.

Move to J11
Spontaneously cast Cure Light Wounds (use Bless) on Qui 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Lets take down #1!


Male Grippli (we do it froggy style) Bard(Dawnflower Dervish)/1 - Monk(Monk of Many Styles/Monk of the Lotus)/2- Fighter(Lore Warden)/1 - Inquisitor(Conversion Inquisition)/0 - HP 27/44; AC22/26, FF17/21, T22/26; F+8,R+11,W+10; Init+7; Per+11

[b]Round 2[/dice]

HP: 4/13 <-- I screwed up. I took Toughness as my level 1 feat, but forgot to add the extra 3 hp. I would have been at -1 and unconscious anyway.

Being unsure what happened, but seeing several large dog men standing over him and feeling very sore, Qui defensively attempts to stand while avoiding any blows.

Standard Action: Total Defense - AC23
Move Action: Stand up


Adding in Prone bonus

One of the gnolls manages to stick the frog again

AoO Gnoll #1 vs Qui

Spear 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 2 + 4 = 24 *Hit*
Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

AoO Gnoll #3 vs Qui

Spear 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 2 + 4 = 12
Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Round 2

Initiative Order - Jokbur, Hermann, Jonas, Monster, Ariella, Quirmydt, Edmund

Monster Stats AC 15 T 10 FF 15

Edmund up last in the round, then top of Round 3!


HP 29/34, AC 23, CMD 18, Fort +10, Ref +10, Will +8, Smite 1/1, AoO 5/5, LoH 4/6
GM Blood wrote:

One of the gnolls manages to stick the frog again

I was afraid of that...


Male Grippli (we do it froggy style) Bard(Dawnflower Dervish)/1 - Monk(Monk of Many Styles/Monk of the Lotus)/2- Fighter(Lore Warden)/1 - Inquisitor(Conversion Inquisition)/0 - HP 27/44; AC22/26, FF17/21, T22/26; F+8,R+11,W+10; Init+7; Per+11

I screwed up my post. I intended to do the logical thing and delay until the end of our actions to see whether either of the flankers went down. At the very least, I thought that I would not go until after Edmund fired off another magic missile to trip one of the flankers.


Half-elf hp=38/38(AC18/ff16/t18) {F=+7/R=+8/W=+9} CMD 21 Ranger 1/Monk 3 Senses: Perception: +20 [+21 traps]/Sense Motive +14/Darkvision 60'

Jokbur grits his teeth as the spear bites deep. Looking at Edmund he points to the injured dogface in front of him.

Round 2 status: 5/12hp, in hands=greataxe, conditions=none.


AC 10 (T 10 FF 10); Maximum HP: 42; Current HP: 42 F +5, R +6, W +10

Agreed. Edmund sends another tripping missile at number 1.

Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Trip: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Status:

Current AC/T/FF (11/11/10)
Current HP 8/8
In Hand: light crossbow
Current Effects (none)
Resouces (arcane bolt (7), spells: 1st (3/5))
Nothing else to report


HP 22/29; Bat. Dance 9/13; Glitterdust 1/1; 1st - 3/4
Stats:
AC 21; T 14; FF 17 // Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +4 // Perception +5

Ariella curses in a most unladylike manner as Qui stands only to get smacked down by another spear thrust. Foolish frog! Why didn't he play dead!?


Half-elf hp=38/38(AC18/ff16/t18) {F=+7/R=+8/W=+9} CMD 21 Ranger 1/Monk 3 Senses: Perception: +20 [+21 traps]/Sense Motive +14/Darkvision 60'

Jokbur tries to help flank for Herman.

If #1 is down, Jokbur takes his place and readies a hit on #2 when Herman goes. If Edmund's hit doesn't put #1 down, Jokbur hits #1 and hopes to take his spot with a 5 foot step. Round 2 status: 5/12hp, in hands=greataxe, conditions=none.

IF #1 is still up:
Attack/damage vs #11d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 151d12 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13 then 5 ft step over him


Edmunds magic missile kills the gnoll.

Jokbur, what action are you readying for?

Round 3

Initiative Order - Jokbur, Hermann, Jonas, Monster, Ariella, Quirmydt, Edmund

Monster Stats AC 15 T 10 FF 15


Half-elf hp=38/38(AC18/ff16/t18) {F=+7/R=+8/W=+9} CMD 21 Ranger 1/Monk 3 Senses: Perception: +20 [+21 traps]/Sense Motive +14/Darkvision 60'

The plan was to hit with flanking with Herman.
I wanted a sure hit and concentrate fire at this pont. Edit:yes, ready strike versus #4 to go off as soon as Herman moves. If I don't end up with flank, I still attack after Herman moves.


So you are moving 5' and readying a strike for when you have flank with Hermann


HP 41/41 | Per +0 | CMB +7 | CMD 20, AC 20, Touch 13, Flat 17 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +2 (+1 vs Fear)

Map only shows #s 3,4,5 remaining, so not sure "who" #s 1,2 are that are being targeted unless they've already been removed from the map.

Hermann sees his chance to finish one of the dogmen when Jokbur moves next to it. Moving to plate the thing fully between Jokbur and himself, he exploits its split attention to deliver an expert blow for a "clean" kill.

Move: 5' Step to (L,13)
Standard: Attack (L,12)
Attack (Greatsword): 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 2 = 15
Damage (Greatsword): 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (6, 5) + 6 = 17


OK, I am going to back track a bit and let Quirmydt delay until after Edmund which means Gnoll #1 is dead. Gnoll #3 gets Gnoll #1's roll above, but misses because there isn't flank. I am going to post something in discussion about this too


Half-elf hp=38/38(AC18/ff16/t18) {F=+7/R=+8/W=+9} CMD 21 Ranger 1/Monk 3 Senses: Perception: +20 [+21 traps]/Sense Motive +14/Darkvision 60'

Edmund hit and finished off #1.

Jokbur looks at the remaining gnolls and can't help but be taunting, "Isn't this the part of the battle where you think of giving us all YOUR money."


Hermann kills another Gnoll. They look like they now realize they are doomed. But also maybe scared and not necessarily of you.

Round 3

Initiative Order - Quirmydt, Jokbur, Hermann, Jonas, Monster, Ariella, Edmund

Monster Stats AC 15 T 10 FF 15

Jonas is up last before their turn


HP 29/34, AC 23, CMD 18, Fort +10, Ref +10, Will +8, Smite 1/1, AoO 5/5, LoH 4/6

Jonas adjusts closer to Jokbur and brings his long mace down on the dog-man that had felled Qui.

Move to K11

Attack w/ Firebrand: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Crit confirm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


HP 22/29; Bat. Dance 9/13; Glitterdust 1/1; 1st - 3/4
Stats:
AC 21; T 14; FF 17 // Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +4 // Perception +5

Last chance for me to post b4 I leave.

Round 3

Ariella will move back and fire another bolt of fire at the remaining Gnoll.

Move back to F10. If I'm engaged in melee just 5' step back.
Attack 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 3 - 4 = 7

Again her bolt flies wide.


AC 10 (T 10 FF 10); Maximum HP: 42; Current HP: 42 F +5, R +6, W +10

Assuming that kills number 3, Edmund lets the others finish the last one. He dashes forward to K9, dropping to his knees next to Qui, and starts putting pressure on his sword wounds with his hands.

Heal attempt to stabilize: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

I think that's enough. Edmund gets the bleeding under control.

If 3 isn't down, he'll take the risk of moving to K11 to do the same thing, but he'd prefer the first option. :)


Male Grippli (we do it froggy style) Bard(Dawnflower Dervish)/1 - Monk(Monk of Many Styles/Monk of the Lotus)/2- Fighter(Lore Warden)/1 - Inquisitor(Conversion Inquisition)/0 - HP 27/44; AC22/26, FF17/21, T22/26; F+8,R+11,W+10; Init+7; Per+11

Er, if you read DM Blood's second to last post, I am still up. At 4 hp, but up since I did not act, and therefore stand, until after Edmund fired off the MM which took down the one flanking. Without the flanking bonus, the 22 just missed my full defense 23 AC. Thanks for the thought though.


Half-elf hp=38/38(AC18/ff16/t18) {F=+7/R=+8/W=+9} CMD 21 Ranger 1/Monk 3 Senses: Perception: +20 [+21 traps]/Sense Motive +14/Darkvision 60'

Jokbur points to the last one and speaks slowly in common, "This one wants to live I bet."

He looks at the last dogfaced monster and speaks slowly and clearly.
"You do want to live, don't you?"


AC 10 (T 10 FF 10); Maximum HP: 42; Current HP: 42 F +5, R +6, W +10

In that case, he fires his crossbow at the last golly, currently not in melee.
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Lost on a 1: 1d2 ⇒ 2


HP 29/34, AC 23, CMD 18, Fort +10, Ref +10, Will +8, Smite 1/1, AoO 5/5, LoH 4/6

"What it wants is not relevant. The punishment for banditry is death by hanging."


It runs away into the woods. Jonas can take an Attack of Opportunity, but otherwise battle over.


HP 29/34, AC 23, CMD 18, Fort +10, Ref +10, Will +8, Smite 1/1, AoO 5/5, LoH 4/6

AoO: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Whiff.


The gnoll runs off but you gather 8 below average spears and 4 suits of crummy leather armor. (None of them any worth as resale)

But you do find a 4d100 ⇒ (19, 19, 91, 84) = 213 sp


HP 29/34, AC 23, CMD 18, Fort +10, Ref +10, Will +8, Smite 1/1, AoO 5/5, LoH 4/6

"Looks like they have been robbing people out here for a while." Jonas remarked as the bags of silver were recovered.


AC 10 (T 10 FF 10); Maximum HP: 42; Current HP: 42 F +5, R +6, W +10

"Alas, no way of possibly determining to whom such spoils rightfully belong. I guess, given the laws of the land and the wild, that would be us."

"Ariella, are you able to help our brave frog folk here?"


Half-elf hp=38/38(AC18/ff16/t18) {F=+7/R=+8/W=+9} CMD 21 Ranger 1/Monk 3 Senses: Perception: +20 [+21 traps]/Sense Motive +14/Darkvision 60'

Jokbur retrieves his bow and speaks, "I would hate to tarnish the water by throwing them in the river. Let us look for a place to put the bodies to draw the least amount of scavengers and attention."
Survival 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

"Good job everyone, we took some licks, but nothing some healing can't fix. I think our grippli will have a nasty scar to impress the lady gripplis."

After the gnolls are concealed, preferrably in a rocky cairn, Jokbur says, "We are in no shape to camp in an unknown cabin. Luckily we now have the wealth to stay in the inn a day longer and then some."


Male Grippli (we do it froggy style) Bard(Dawnflower Dervish)/1 - Monk(Monk of Many Styles/Monk of the Lotus)/2- Fighter(Lore Warden)/1 - Inquisitor(Conversion Inquisition)/0 - HP 27/44; AC22/26, FF17/21, T22/26; F+8,R+11,W+10; Init+7; Per+11

The small Grippli looks at his wounds and then at the dead gnolls. I will never understand why so many find it necessary to turn to evil like this. The destruction is so pointless.


HP 41/41 | Per +0 | CMB +7 | CMD 20, AC 20, Touch 13, Flat 17 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +2 (+1 vs Fear)

Hermann looks around the field of... skirmish?

Speaking clearly to everyone, "My apologies to you all. Before we left, we came to an understanding of how to best complement each other in battle and the first fight to come up I abandoned that plan to charge in recklessly. Master Quirmydt suffered grievous injury as a result. I shall endeavor to not make this mistake again."

With that, he begins cleaning the gore from himself and his equipment before helping Jokbur to dispose of the bodies.


AC 10 (T 10 FF 10); Maximum HP: 42; Current HP: 42 F +5, R +6, W +10

With Qui and the gnolls being tended to in their respective fashions, Edmund pulls up a stump, gets his pipe out, and begins sketching int he dirt with a stick.

"I've read quite a few books on war over the years. Might I suggest a few possibilities for the next time we have such an encounter?"

Edmund outlines his idea for the concave C formation, with the armoured hulks in the centre, Qui and Jokbur on the wings, and himself and Ariella behind the hulks.

----
-Hj-
QEAJ starting out, quickly moving to

Q**J
-Hj-
-EA-

once the enemy has charged/engaged their line.

With little j being Jonas.


Male Grippli (we do it froggy style) Bard(Dawnflower Dervish)/1 - Monk(Monk of Many Styles/Monk of the Lotus)/2- Fighter(Lore Warden)/1 - Inquisitor(Conversion Inquisition)/0 - HP 27/44; AC22/26, FF17/21, T22/26; F+8,R+11,W+10; Init+7; Per+11

Yeh - Jokbur and I can either flank, or stop flankers. Keep the slower tanks in the middle.

The fault is not yours Hermann. Nobody made me charge. I did not expect those mutts to surround me that fast. I will have to be more careful in the future.


Half-elf hp=38/38(AC18/ff16/t18) {F=+7/R=+8/W=+9} CMD 21 Ranger 1/Monk 3 Senses: Perception: +20 [+21 traps]/Sense Motive +14/Darkvision 60'

Jokbur looks at the drawing of Edmund's and nods and makes a few adjustments with a stick in the dirt.

I like the two hulks with reach weapons extended on the front flanks to cover maximum frontage with reach weapons. They would be separated by approximately fifteen feet leaving room in the center for up to four of us to fire pretty much unimpeded. This is a slight adjustment to an earlier suggestion by Jonas. If both enlarged, Herman's and Jonas' reach weapons can actually overlap for better defense.

Jonas - empty - empty - Herman

empty - Jokbur - Qui - empty

Edmund - empty - empty - Ariella

When scouting, we can extend myself and Qui ahead about 40' from their current position with Edmund and Ariella taking our spots. Then Qui and I can easily retreat back 20' to the protected center as the formation advances 20' at the first sign of trouble. And we all have a readied action left.

"But the idea of making them come to us and engaging our armored fighter with reach weapons is most fundamental to continued success. And, alone I almost always see my enemy first and choose the terms of the engagement. With the six of us we probably will not always surprise our opponents."

Jokbur adds, "In combat I prefer to fire arrows from the protected center. Mobile flanking will probably be Qui's department."


HP 22/29; Bat. Dance 9/13; Glitterdust 1/1; 1st - 3/4
Stats:
AC 21; T 14; FF 17 // Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +4 // Perception +5

"If you were wounded gather around." Ariella says. Once everyone is close she unleashes three bursts of golden light from her holy symbol.

Channel energy 1d6 ⇒ 2
Channel energy 1d6 ⇒ 5
Channel energy 1d6 ⇒ 1


HP 41/41 | Per +0 | CMB +7 | CMD 20, AC 20, Touch 13, Flat 17 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +2 (+1 vs Fear)

Hermann examines Edmund's and Jokbur's proposed formations, frowning in concentration.

"I'm not used to organizing units this small. Give me blocks of hundreds of pike each, companies of archers, and squadrons of cavalry and I'll fight any battle you care to throw at me. Both of these ideas seem good to me; I am not sure which is better. It is surely good to protect the Lady Ariella and you, Master Edmund, but not so much you are unable to provide the assistance of your Art."


So continuing towards the Mouth of Doom, or heading back to the inn to spend 60 of your new found silver for another night of safety?


HP 41/41 | Per +0 | CMB +7 | CMD 20, AC 20, Touch 13, Flat 17 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +2 (+1 vs Fear)

I still vote for going to the abandoned cottage; I wouldn't feel comfortable going into the Mouth given the amount of healing that's been expended already, but hate the thought of going back to the Inn so soon already, "oh look the poor adventurers are slinking back in town after only a couple hours with their tails between their legs! Hur-hur-hur!"


Half-elf hp=38/38(AC18/ff16/t18) {F=+7/R=+8/W=+9} CMD 21 Ranger 1/Monk 3 Senses: Perception: +20 [+21 traps]/Sense Motive +14/Darkvision 60'

The buildup of how tough this place is has me taking every strange look knowing we will be fully healed and have our casters ready again.


Male Grippli (we do it froggy style) Bard(Dawnflower Dervish)/1 - Monk(Monk of Many Styles/Monk of the Lotus)/2- Fighter(Lore Warden)/1 - Inquisitor(Conversion Inquisition)/0 - HP 27/44; AC22/26, FF17/21, T22/26; F+8,R+11,W+10; Init+7; Per+11

The cottage sound reasonable. We will need a place to rest and recover. Now and after our excursions into the caverns.

Regarding the combat, I have not perfected the art of fighting defensively, but I have seen monks who have perfected a style based on the movements of the crane which is very effective. I have studied this and other techniques which I hope to master soon.


Keep in mind round trip to the mouth and back again would be about a full's day travel...without other diversions at least ;)


Male Grippli (we do it froggy style) Bard(Dawnflower Dervish)/1 - Monk(Monk of Many Styles/Monk of the Lotus)/2- Fighter(Lore Warden)/1 - Inquisitor(Conversion Inquisition)/0 - HP 27/44; AC22/26, FF17/21, T22/26; F+8,R+11,W+10; Init+7; Per+11
GM Blood wrote:

Keep in mind round trip to the mouth and back again would be about a full's day travel...without other diversions at least ;)

From town? Or from the cottage?


Round trip down to the mouth and back to Zelkor's Ferry. From the Cottage on the map probably around an hour or so


AC 10 (T 10 FF 10); Maximum HP: 42; Current HP: 42 F +5, R +6, W +10
Hermann von Rabenstrange wrote:
I still vote for going to the abandoned cottage; I wouldn't feel comfortable going into the Mouth given the amount of healing that's been expended already, but hate the thought of going back to the Inn so soon already, "oh look the poor adventurers are slinking back in town after only a couple hours with their tails between their legs! Hur-hur-hur!"

"Pride goeth before...yada yada yada..."

Edmund is fine with at least checking out this cottage first, but he certainly doesn't object to a refreshing evening back at the inn.


HP 29/34, AC 23, CMD 18, Fort +10, Ref +10, Will +8, Smite 1/1, AoO 5/5, LoH 4/6

"I think Jokbur has the right of it. The tactics my parents told me of were very similar."

"If Qui is up for it, the cabin sounds fine."


Half-elf hp=38/38(AC18/ff16/t18) {F=+7/R=+8/W=+9} CMD 21 Ranger 1/Monk 3 Senses: Perception: +20 [+21 traps]/Sense Motive +14/Darkvision 60'

"Okay, I'll lead us to the cabin with Qui up front. We will be going slow to avoid any untoward surprise. We should have plenty time to get to the cabin, cautiously reconnoiter the entire area, carefully check the cabin, and fortify it for evening."

Jokbur moves out at a cautious speed and waves the formation on when he is about 50' out front. Half Qui's speed for full stealth.

Survival(direction sense)1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Stealth1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Perception1d20 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 16

Jokbur definitely knows where to go. Whether he is alert on the way is another story.

101 to 150 of 3,070 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Blood's Rappan Athuk (PF) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.