Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


GM Blood's Rappan Athuk (PF) (Inactive)

Game Master David James Olsen

Current Map


51 to 100 of 3,070 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

AC 10 (T 10 FF 10); Maximum HP: 42; Current HP: 42 F +5, R +6, W +10

"I would appreciate that. One of my tricks is defensive, myself only I'm afraid. I can also throw magical bolts, a few of which can hit hard enough to knock a man over, though I've never had occasion to use them on anything except a rabid alley dog once. I also know a trick to conjure a field of grease, along with some minor tricks to make sounds or floating lights. Things I've picked up or figured out reading some old books I had in my shop."


Male Grippli (we do it froggy style) Bard(Dawnflower Dervish)/1 - Monk(Monk of Many Styles/Monk of the Lotus)/2- Fighter(Lore Warden)/1 - Inquisitor(Conversion Inquisition)/0 - HP 27/44; AC22/26, FF17/21, T22/26; F+8,R+11,W+10; Init+7; Per+11

Looking back at Jokbur and smiling: I can move quite quietly when necessary and have always been quite good at noticing dangers. I can take the lead once we get to the forest. Plus, I have the added advantage - Nobody expects the Quippli inquisition.


Hermann von Rabenstrange wrote:

Hermann briefly looks at the map and grunts, "I thought I'd heard the Mouth of Doom is only a few hours - no more than a day - south of town by foot. If true, I expect that's the only scale on here."

Asking around you find out the traveling along to old path to the river is about a mile, its another mile to where it is marked "Ford". It is three more miles of following the river to the abandoned cottage, then one more mile Southeast to the Mouth of Doom. Other adventurers have said it is 3 to 4 hours away.


HP 41/41 | Per +0 | CMB +7 | CMD 20, AC 20, Touch 13, Flat 17 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +2 (+1 vs Fear)

Passing along what he'd picked up from some of the locals, Hermann said, "Six miles is a good hike. We could do that in two to three hours and make camp in the cottage overnight - so only five miles' travel - before heading into the Mouth with both a full night's rest and a good breakfast to help keep us on our toes throughout. Otherwise, we could spend the night here and make the trek in the morning to arrive at mid-day. My preference is for the first option."


Male Grippli (we do it froggy style) Bard(Dawnflower Dervish)/1 - Monk(Monk of Many Styles/Monk of the Lotus)/2- Fighter(Lore Warden)/1 - Inquisitor(Conversion Inquisition)/0 - HP 27/44; AC22/26, FF17/21, T22/26; F+8,R+11,W+10; Init+7; Per+11

Is it safe to camp at this abandoned cabin that close to the Caves? Perhaps we should go part way today and then finish in the morning. . . . I agree, staying here is a bit pricy.


HP 29/34, AC 23, CMD 18, Fort +10, Ref +10, Will +8, Smite 1/1, AoO 5/5, LoH 4/6

"Today is fine. I'd like to stop at the general store first though. I need more rope."


Quirmydt Dephroug wrote:

staying here is a bit pricy.

But who can put a price on breathing? :)


Half-elf hp=38/38(AC18/ff16/t18) {F=+7/R=+8/W=+9} CMD 21 Ranger 1/Monk 3 Senses: Perception: +20 [+21 traps]/Sense Motive +14/Darkvision 60'

Jokbur speaks, "We'll leave at first light with full packs. We may not be coming back in a while. We'll look at this abandoned camp with most of the day still ahead of us."


Male Grippli (we do it froggy style) Bard(Dawnflower Dervish)/1 - Monk(Monk of Many Styles/Monk of the Lotus)/2- Fighter(Lore Warden)/1 - Inquisitor(Conversion Inquisition)/0 - HP 27/44; AC22/26, FF17/21, T22/26; F+8,R+11,W+10; Init+7; Per+11

I suppose that is true, I would rather reach this camp in the morning so that if it not suitable for camp, we can find some other camp in the daylight hours.


So 2 (Jokbur and Quirmydt) for going in the morning and 2 (Jonas and Hermann) for immediately? I sense a Tie-break vote coming on!


HP 29/34, AC 23, CMD 18, Fort +10, Ref +10, Will +8, Smite 1/1, AoO 5/5, LoH 4/6

"That sounds fine."


Male Grippli (we do it froggy style) Bard(Dawnflower Dervish)/1 - Monk(Monk of Many Styles/Monk of the Lotus)/2- Fighter(Lore Warden)/1 - Inquisitor(Conversion Inquisition)/0 - HP 27/44; AC22/26, FF17/21, T22/26; F+8,R+11,W+10; Init+7; Per+11

Lol - we have a 2-2 split on the vote, and the next vote comes in as - Okay. Without any affirmation whether to go or spend the night.


HP 41/41 | Per +0 | CMB +7 | CMD 20, AC 20, Touch 13, Flat 17 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +2 (+1 vs Fear)

Doesn't matter anyways, we'll do what the main healer wants to regardless!


AC 10 (T 10 FF 10); Maximum HP: 42; Current HP: 42 F +5, R +6, W +10

Edmund looks between the opposing pairs. "If the only concern is depriving the good innkeeper of his exorbitant custom fee, I must say that I would rather trust to the common wisdom that we'll either come back rich or not at all, and the single gold coin will not hurt us too much in either event. A good night's sleep and pleasant meal would do us well, as would evaluating this cabin in the early hours of the day. It may come to pass that we will want a place close to the Mouth to camp, and this cottage would ably serve."


Half-elf hp=38/38(AC18/ff16/t18) {F=+7/R=+8/W=+9} CMD 21 Ranger 1/Monk 3 Senses: Perception: +20 [+21 traps]/Sense Motive +14/Darkvision 60'

"If no one has any rumors to share, I guess we'll meet first light tomorrow? Maybe I was the only one who got the locals to talk?"


HP 22/29; Bat. Dance 9/13; Glitterdust 1/1; 1st - 3/4
Stats:
AC 21; T 14; FF 17 // Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +4 // Perception +5

"I too would prefer to part with the dawn's first rays to watch over us. It would be a blessing." Ariella chimes in on the discussion. "As for rumors, I've only heard that the Troll Fens are swarming with trolls. Which means we're not going there."

Leave in the morning. Other than that as ready as I'm gonna get. I will post my memorized spells for the day later. I'm fine with the marching order listed in discussion.


HP 41/41 | Per +0 | CMB +7 | CMD 20, AC 20, Touch 13, Flat 17 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +2 (+1 vs Fear)

"I heard a pretty tall tale about the greater dungeon. Supposedly, when the craven armies of Orcus fled from Zelkor and his army long ago, a great lieutenant was instrumental in holding off the pursuers. He bought time for the priests to enter the dungeon and lick their wounds. For his valor, the dark champion was entombed. The halls around his burial chamber are filled with terrible creatures, red mist, and visions of ancient sins, long forgotten. Otherwise, the usual 'you'll never come out alive' stuff I'm sure you've all heard as well," shared Hermann.

As the decision to stay the night was made, he shrugged his shoulders and took a long pull from his (second) glass of ale.

More time to drink the dead away.


AC 10 (T 10 FF 10); Maximum HP: 42; Current HP: 42 F +5, R +6, W +10

Now that it seems they're staying, Edmund finishes his meal, ensconces himself in some manner of plush fireside chair, and pulls out his pipe, asking Ysbel for some manner of port, sherry, or other sweet liquor. He uses a mage hand to float a coal from the fireplace over to light his pipe, then floats it back and puffs contentedly, sipping his drink. He seems to lose himself in the flickering flames, and more than once, he offers a private toast to the fire.


HP 29/34, AC 23, CMD 18, Fort +10, Ref +10, Will +8, Smite 1/1, AoO 5/5, LoH 4/6

Is there anyone in our group that isn't some degree of fire-obsessed?


Male Grippli (we do it froggy style) Bard(Dawnflower Dervish)/1 - Monk(Monk of Many Styles/Monk of the Lotus)/2- Fighter(Lore Warden)/1 - Inquisitor(Conversion Inquisition)/0 - HP 27/44; AC22/26, FF17/21, T22/26; F+8,R+11,W+10; Init+7; Per+11

I'm not, just give me some flies and I am happy. Fire is bad, it attracts and kills the flies, then they do not taste as good. And the smoke scares the flies away.


HP 41/41 | Per +0 | CMB +7 | CMD 20, AC 20, Touch 13, Flat 17 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +2 (+1 vs Fear)

<- not fire obsessed


Half-elf hp=38/38(AC18/ff16/t18) {F=+7/R=+8/W=+9} CMD 21 Ranger 1/Monk 3 Senses: Perception: +20 [+21 traps]/Sense Motive +14/Darkvision 60'

Jokbur leans in conspiratorially, "Since we don't have any dwarves with us, I can share this rumor about the big dungeon and be relatively sure calm heads can prevail. I hear in Rappan Athuk a rich gold mine can be found if one can find a cavern with a man-made river channel and defeat the monsters there."


AC 10 (T 10 FF 10); Maximum HP: 42; Current HP: 42 F +5, R +6, W +10

Not fire obsessed. Lost/dead son obsessed. Fire just makes a useful medium for gazing into distant memories...and it helps light one's pipe, too.


Should probably be ready to have you leave the town tomorrow. I have a game to play tonight first!


Come morning you have a big breakfast, Eggs, potatoes, bread, no bacon however, seems they don't serve any pork.

Heading out of town on the Old Path, you make the river in about a mile. Following the rover south you soon run into the demon statue. The statue is worn and weathered but it is clearly a demonic shape with bat wings and ram's horns. Its outstretched arms point to the south-west.

You search and inspect the statue but find nothing unusual so you continue south along the river. About 30 minutes later you see a large forested hill to the east, while the river narrows and makes an excellent spot to cross over to the west. Determined to get to the Mouth of Doom today you continue south.

The trees extend from the hill to come close to the river and as you come around the bend you see five furred, hunched, and feral hyena humanoids. They all have a spear in hand and one on their back. One of the two in front says in very broken common, "You money throw on ground and go back river and live. If no, then died."

Remember to read up to highest skill check made, if any

Knowledge (local) DC 11:
This muscular hyena-headed humanoid is a gnoll, an evil race of creatures that typically prefer intelligent beings for food because they scream more. Gnolls usually only speak their own language. They are humanoids.

Knowledge (local) 16:
Gnolls are nocturnal carnivores, driven by hunger and little else. They dislike giants and most humanoids, but will sometimes make alliances with such creatures so long as it means a plentiful supply of food.

Knowledge (local) 21:
Gnolls prefer combat where they can relly on their physical strength and sheer numbers of fellow attackers to overpower those they fight with ease. They have little discipline in a fight, but typically choose clever ambush locations to give them the upper hand in the first few seconds of combat.

Knowledge (local) 26:
Gnolls tend to form loose tribes that are ruled by their strongest member, who uses fear, intimidation and strength to remain in power.

Current Map

This url should never change and is linked in campaign tab and on top of the page


HP 22/29; Bat. Dance 9/13; Glitterdust 1/1; 1st - 3/4
Stats:
AC 21; T 14; FF 17 // Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +4 // Perception +5

Ariella is traveling with her shield on her left arm. At the sight of the gnolls, she stops and cups her right hand, where a small ball of fire appears. She says, "Jonas..." and waits for the others to react.

Readying action to fire bolt a gnoll that approaches within 30'


HP 29/34, AC 23, CMD 18, Fort +10, Ref +10, Will +8, Smite 1/1, AoO 5/5, LoH 4/6

Jonas' eyes narrow. In a low tone he says, "Ari, keep behind me. Hug the river so they can't flank us." while he moves forward past Qui putting his shield between the dog-men and the others.


HP 22/29; Bat. Dance 9/13; Glitterdust 1/1; 1st - 3/4
Stats:
AC 21; T 14; FF 17 // Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +4 // Perception +5

How deep and fast is the river?


Ariella Hearth wrote:
How deep and fast is the river?

You are at the shallow and narrow part right now and can easily cross if you want.


AC 10 (T 10 FF 10); Maximum HP: 42; Current HP: 42 F +5, R +6, W +10

"I assume we're not doing that?" Edmund mutters to the others, slowly checking the bolt in his crossbow.


Half-elf hp=38/38(AC18/ff16/t18) {F=+7/R=+8/W=+9} CMD 21 Ranger 1/Monk 3 Senses: Perception: +20 [+21 traps]/Sense Motive +14/Darkvision 60'

Jokbur is disappointed the dogfaces got so close to him without his notice.
I'll have to be more carefull.
Knocking an arrow, Jokbur remembers his mentor's words. 'If you realize a fight is inevitable, always try to get in the first shot.' He whispers 'get em' as he prepares to shoot.


HP 41/41 | Per +0 | CMB +7 | CMD 20, AC 20, Touch 13, Flat 17 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +2 (+1 vs Fear)

Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Composed in the face of combat as only the veteran of a hundred battles can be, he grips the long handle of his zweihander in his hands and bellows, "Charge before they can throw all their spears!"

Full-Round Action: Charge action to K12, Power Attack-ing L12

Attack (Greatsword, Power Attack, Charge): 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 2 = 25
Damage (Greatsword, Power Attack): 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (6, 5) + 9 = 20

Critical Hit Confirmation(Greatsword, Power Attack, Charge): 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 2 = 14
Critical Damage (Greatsword, Power Attack): 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (5, 6) + 9 = 20

Status:

HP 17/17
AC 18, Touch 11, Flat 15
In hands: Greatsword (both hands)
Conditions: Charging (+2 attack, -2 AC)

Just to clarify, Hermann is modeled after real-life 16th Century German mercenary soldiers. The greatsword was carried over their shoulder so it would already have been drawn - or at least, never been sheathed in the first place.


AC 10 (T 10 FF 10); Maximum HP: 42; Current HP: 42 F +5, R +6, W +10

Status:

Current AC/T/FF (11/11/10)
Current HP 8/8
In Hand: light crossbow
Current Effects (none)
Resouces (arcane bolt (7), spells: 1st (5))
Nothing else to report

Edmund will try to snap off a shot at one of the gnolls not in melee.
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

His bolts flies wide in his haste.


GM Blood:

Initiative Jokbur Oakenshield 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Initiative Quirmydt Dephroug 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Initiative Hermann von Rabenstrange 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Initiative Ariella Hearth 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Initiative Edmund Gwenn 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Initiative Jonas Hearth 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Initiative Monster 1d20 ⇒ 13

Round 1

Initiative Order - Quirmydt, Jokbur, Hermann, Jonas, Monster, Ariella, Edmund

Monster Stats AC 15 T 10 FF 15

Quirmydt and Jokbur are first to act. Hermann needs to act after Jokbur gets out of the way by at least 5' stepping or he cannot charge.


HP 22/29; Bat. Dance 9/13; Glitterdust 1/1; 1st - 3/4
Stats:
AC 21; T 14; FF 17 // Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +4 // Perception +5

My readied action stands, I'll wait to take my round 1 until the gnolls have gone.


Male Grippli (we do it froggy style) Bard(Dawnflower Dervish)/1 - Monk(Monk of Many Styles/Monk of the Lotus)/2- Fighter(Lore Warden)/1 - Inquisitor(Conversion Inquisition)/0 - HP 27/44; AC22/26, FF17/21, T22/26; F+8,R+11,W+10; Init+7; Per+11

Round 1
Hearing the roar from his large companion behind him, Qui quickly realizes that combat is inevitable.

He moves forward to K10 and attacks the L10 monster with his tiny scimitar which never seems to leave his hands, even when eating.

Move Action: Move to K10
Standard: Attack L10

Attack-L10-w/scimitar: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Crit Confirm:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

With a vicious swing of his blade, Qui inserts the tip of his scimitar upward and into the main femoral artery on the monster's leg causing a grievous wound. Unfortunately the monster was able to shift aside before Qui was able to completely remove the leg as well.


HP 41/41 | Per +0 | CMB +7 | CMD 20, AC 20, Touch 13, Flat 17 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +2 (+1 vs Fear)
GM Blood wrote:
Hermann needs to act after Jokbur gets out of the way by at least 5' stepping or he cannot charge.

Bah! You're just trying to save your monsters from exploding on sword-impact. Rules, shmules! lol


Half-elf hp=38/38(AC18/ff16/t18) {F=+7/R=+8/W=+9} CMD 21 Ranger 1/Monk 3 Senses: Perception: +20 [+21 traps]/Sense Motive +14/Darkvision 60'


Round 1 Jokbur
hp=12/12(AC15/ff13/t12) {F=+3/R=+4/W=+4} CMD 15
In hands=longbow; Conditions=none

Jokbur calmly step diagonally back and left clearing the way for Herman to advance and fires his longbow at the rearmost one on the left.
To hit/damage1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 151d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

5 foot step to E12, attack #5 in N14 w/ longbow

Always alert, Jokbur scans for other threats after his shot.
Perception1d20 + 16 ⇒ (15) + 16 = 31


Hermann von Rabenstrange wrote:
GM Blood wrote:
Hermann needs to act after Jokbur gets out of the way by at least 5' stepping or he cannot charge.
Bah! You're just trying to save your monsters from exploding on sword-impact. Rules, shmules! lol

Duh!


No one is expecting the group to surrender, probably even the group of humanoid hyena bandits, so Quirmydt strikes first.

Jokbur fires and hits his target, scanning the nearby trees for any other threats, but it seems these are the only threat for now.

Hermann charges forward and hacks down the monster in one mighty swing.

Jonas moves from the back into a position between the group and their attackers.

The gnolls move to surround the frog and Hermann. They quickly stab the frog and put him on the ground bleeding and uncousious, while the other pair are unable to pierce the human's defense.

Attacks vs Quirmydt

Spear #1 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 3 + 2 = 22 *hit*
Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Spear #3 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 2 = 24 *Hit*
Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Attacks vs Hermann

Spear #5 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 = 10
Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Spear #4 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Round 1

Initiative Order - Quirmydt (Dying), Jokbur, Hermann, Jonas, Monster, Ariella, Edmund

Monster Stats AC 15 T 10 FF 15


AC 10 (T 10 FF 10); Maximum HP: 42; Current HP: 42 F +5, R +6, W +10

Okay. New action forthcoming. Will wait on Ariella.


HP 41/41 | Per +0 | CMB +7 | CMD 20, AC 20, Touch 13, Flat 17 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +2 (+1 vs Fear)

This makes me wish I had Great Cleave.


Male Grippli (we do it froggy style) Bard(Dawnflower Dervish)/1 - Monk(Monk of Many Styles/Monk of the Lotus)/2- Fighter(Lore Warden)/1 - Inquisitor(Conversion Inquisition)/0 - HP 27/44; AC22/26, FF17/21, T22/26; F+8,R+11,W+10; Init+7; Per+11

Ouch - froggy not feeling so good.


Half-elf hp=38/38(AC18/ff16/t18) {F=+7/R=+8/W=+9} CMD 21 Ranger 1/Monk 3 Senses: Perception: +20 [+21 traps]/Sense Motive +14/Darkvision 60'

Round 2 Jokbur
hp=12/12(AC15/ff13/t12) {F=+3/R=+4/W=+4} CMD 15
In hands=Greataxe; Conditions=none

Remembering the discussions of withdrawing to the shield wall when the action started are forgotten when the brave grippli falls.

Jokbur drops his longbow and draws his greataxe as he rushes close to the area where Qui fell. He swings wildly at an already injured dogface, unaccustomed to the heavy two handed 'backup weapon'.

Move E-12>F-11>G-11>H-11>I-11>J-11>K-11
Std attack (charge if allowed)
To hit greataxe(#1)/damage1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 101d12 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Two lucky 7's, but 7 to hit aren't so lucky :-)


HP 41/41 | Per +0 | CMB +7 | CMD 20, AC 20, Touch 13, Flat 17 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +2 (+1 vs Fear)

You need three 7s to be lucky. Or 8s, if you're east-Asian. Trust me on this: I work at a casino. :P


Ariella then Edmund is up, then the everyone else in round 2 before the gnolls.


HP 22/29; Bat. Dance 9/13; Glitterdust 1/1; 1st - 3/4
Stats:
AC 21; T 14; FF 17 // Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +4 // Perception +5

Sorry for the delay, just woke up. GMT+8 time zone.

Memorized Spells (* means used):

0- create water, detect magic, light, spark
1- Bless x2, burning hands (d)

Round 1

Ariella says, "Jonas, our friend frog has fallen already. Advance towards him, I will follow you." Before moving up behind her brother and flinging a ball of fire at one of the gnolls who downed Qui.

Move up to F10
Fire Bolt on #1 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 3 - 4 = 9 Bah.

Status:

Current AC 20
Current HP 9/9
In Hand: Shield (Left)
Current Effects ()
Fire Bolt: 5/6


HP 29/34, AC 23, CMD 18, Fort +10, Ref +10, Will +8, Smite 1/1, AoO 5/5, LoH 4/6

Jonus nods without taking his eyes off the dog-men.

Waiting for Edmund before jumping into round 2 actions


AC 10 (T 10 FF 10); Maximum HP: 42; Current HP: 42 F +5, R +6, W +10

Edmund lets a toppling magic missile fly at the one closest to him that threatens Qui. (Sorry, can't see the map at work for some reason. Didn't used to be blocked.)

Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Trip attempt: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

No movement, except to make sure that he's within 30 feet of all baddies.


HP 41/41 | Per +0 | CMB +7 | CMD 20, AC 20, Touch 13, Flat 17 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +2 (+1 vs Fear)

Hermann, emboldened by the ease with which he'd dispatched his first foe, swings another fell blow at the dog-man flanking him but the creature easily avoids his attack.

Attack (Greatsword, Power Attack): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 gnoll in (A, 13) - miss

Status:

HP 17/17
AC 20, Touch 13, Flat 17
In hands: Greatsword (both hands)
Conditions: None

51 to 100 of 3,070 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Blood's Rappan Athuk (PF) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.