Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

GM Blood's Age of Worms in Golarion #2

Game Master David James Olsen

Group 2 Map
Loot spreadsheet


2,801 to 2,850 of 6,455 << first < prev | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | next > last >>

Ingrid kills the weasel!

The remaining tengu sees the writing on the wall and withdraws into the room to the south, moving around the corner.


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

"The second the fight goes sour, he becomes chicken."
Could not resist chicken joke.


Vitals (Kilthan):
(HP: 107/107; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 25; Fort +11, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6]; Rage: 8/8)
Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8/Bloodrager (Spelleater): 1
Vitals (Jagdbach):
(HP: 81/81 (105/105); AC: 25(23)/13(11)/22(20); CMD: 23 (25) {27 (29) trip}; Fort +9(+11), Ref: +10, Will: +3(+5); {+4 v. enchantments})

Kilthan kicks the weasel corpse for good measure. He takes a moment to compose himself, steadies his axe, and then says, wryly, "That's the third time I've been beaten severely my animals... I think there's something wrong with my wild empathy."


OK, what is the plan now?


Female Dwarf Witch/9 - (HP: 83/83; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +7/+9; Ref +6/+8; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

Lets get that last birdman before he can alert any more. Justin and I can watch that secret passage, the rest of you make for the room he just fled into.

As long as this receives a positive acknowledgement, I will head down to the secret passages where we were first ambushes and I assume that Kilthan will head south after bird boy.

Kilthan, did you get the healing from my Healing Hex? It was 10hp, look at my previous post.


Lizardman hp=97/97(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+6/W=+8} CMD 25 Paladin 9 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

"I have the magic shield."
Justin joins the chase.

I am the best ambush bait.


Female Dwarf Witch/9 - (HP: 83/83; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +7/+9; Ref +6/+8; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13
Justin D'Rite aka Sluuth wrote:

"I have the magic shield."

Justin joins the chase.

I am the best ambush bait.

Are going south with me to the ambush secret door? Or sending Kilthan that way. While I hate splitting parties, I think it is necessary to keep this bird from escaping.


HP 36 of 38 AC: 23 (19 Flat-footed / 12 Touch) w/ shield +2 defensive fighting Fort +5 , Ref +3, Will +9

"I can accompany you Aakaess," as he sees the palalizard start off with the others. They should be able to hold their own if trouble should arise.

Status:
HP: 21/21 remaining
AC: 19 (17 Flat-footed / 12 Touch) w/o shield
In Hand: Darkwood Longbow (Str +1) +5 (1d8+1)
Conditions: Bless (30 rounds)
Spells (0-level, DC 14, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Guidance;
(1st level, DC 15) Bless, bless, protection from evil(d)
(2nd level, DC 16) protection freom evil (communal), Bull's Strength©, Align Weapon(d)
Channel Energy (2d6, DC 13) 3 of 5 remaining
Predator’s Grace 7 of 7 remaining (+10 ft movement, low-light vision for 1 round)
Touch of Good 7 of 7 remaining (+1 sacred bonus to attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws)


Lizardman hp=97/97(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+6/W=+8} CMD 25 Paladin 9 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

Justin heads after birdman.


Following the tengu into the room it is empty with no sign of the bird-man.

The others head around the corner to where you first came in and see the wall close up right before you get there.


{HP 74/74 | AC18/FF14/T14/CMD21 | F+9/R+11/W+3 | Inish +4, Per +11}

"Hold on a sec, let me see if I can find anything here..." Dryn begins to search for a secret passage or doorway leading out of this room.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


Female Dwarf Witch/9 - (HP: 83/83; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +7/+9; Ref +6/+8; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

Tohall, watch to see if this thing starts to reopen, let me see if I can figure out the release.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18


Both of you check for secret doors without success. You know it is there but how to open it eludes you both.


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

Perception for secret door: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22


Female Dwarf Witch/9 - (HP: 83/83; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +7/+9; Ref +6/+8; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

I look at the Palizard: If it opens and closes, then it also breaks. Want to see if you have something that will do some damage to this?

At the same time, I move into the secret passage behind Justin and begin to inspect if for the mechanism that is used to trigger the opening and closing.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

I imagine that they are all the same, anyone see how this one is triggered?


Lizardman hp=97/97(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+6/W=+8} CMD 25 Paladin 9 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

Justin looks for the best place to hit with his greataxe. Rather than wait for an opening, he will try to make a new one.

Justin is disappointed when his shield winks out.


Vitals (Kilthan):
(HP: 107/107; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 25; Fort +11, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6]; Rage: 8/8)
Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8/Bloodrager (Spelleater): 1
Vitals (Jagdbach):
(HP: 81/81 (105/105); AC: 25(23)/13(11)/22(20); CMD: 23 (25) {27 (29) trip}; Fort +9(+11), Ref: +10, Will: +3(+5); {+4 v. enchantments})

Kilthan mutters, "We really need to buy a crowbar."


HP 36 of 38 AC: 23 (19 Flat-footed / 12 Touch) w/ shield +2 defensive fighting Fort +5 , Ref +3, Will +9

Tohalla follows along with Aarakess and readies to fire on any enemy that may appear.

Status:
HP: 21/21 remaining
AC: 19 (17 Flat-footed / 12 Touch) w/o shield
In Hand: Darkwood Longbow (Str +1) +5 (1d8+1)
Conditions: Bless (30 rounds)
Spells (0-level, DC 14, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Guidance;
(1st level, DC 15) Bless, bless, protection from evil(d)
(2nd level, DC 16) protection freom evil (communal), Bull's Strength©, Align Weapon(d)
Channel Energy (2d6, DC 13) 3 of 5 remaining
Predator’s Grace 7 of 7 remaining (+10 ft movement, low-light vision for 1 round)
Touch of Good 7 of 7 remaining (+1 sacred bonus to attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws)


Update later


Justin hammers the wall and eventually breaks it down. The Tengu lunges at him 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 but misses horribly, Justin returns a swing and puts it down for good.


Female Dwarf Witch/9 - (HP: 83/83; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +7/+9; Ref +6/+8; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

Aarakess smiles: Secret doors are much less effective if you know where they are.

Nice work all.


Vitals (Kilthan):
(HP: 107/107; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 25; Fort +11, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6]; Rage: 8/8)
Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8/Bloodrager (Spelleater): 1
Vitals (Jagdbach):
(HP: 81/81 (105/105); AC: 25(23)/13(11)/22(20); CMD: 23 (25) {27 (29) trip}; Fort +9(+11), Ref: +10, Will: +3(+5); {+4 v. enchantments})

Kilthan kicks the fallen Tengu one more time for good measure, repeating, "Cowardly rook."


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

"We this is becoming quite the workout,
Who want's chicken tonight."


Vitals (Kilthan):
(HP: 107/107; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 25; Fort +11, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6]; Rage: 8/8)
Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8/Bloodrager (Spelleater): 1
Vitals (Jagdbach):
(HP: 81/81 (105/105); AC: 25(23)/13(11)/22(20); CMD: 23 (25) {27 (29) trip}; Fort +9(+11), Ref: +10, Will: +3(+5); {+4 v. enchantments})

Kilthan chuckles, "Just think of all the arrows I can make once we're done stripping the bodies.."


Female Dwarf Witch/9 - (HP: 83/83; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +7/+9; Ref +6/+8; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

Aarakess attempts some poorly timed humor as she chips in: We could just flood the mine and call it a Bird Bath.

Returning to her usual more serious demeanor.
We need to search this area. Undoubtedly, these were just guards. We will also have to be very cognizant of more traps and surprises as this is clearly what this group is all about.


The tengus each have mw studded leather, two daggers, shortbow with a quiver of arrows, an empty potion bottle, and a pouch with 7gp

Nothing else was found

OK, what is the plan from here


Female Dwarf Witch/9 - (HP: 83/83; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +7/+9; Ref +6/+8; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

My vote is to carefully search and map the place so that nothing is popping out behind us. However, I think that doing a Take-20 on each room for searching would take way too long and also is sort of unrealistic.

I can Take-10 on searches for a 20, if someone assists it will be a 22.

We start searching the area to the right and then move around the complex clockwise.


Lizardman hp=97/97(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+6/W=+8} CMD 25 Paladin 9 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

Justin concurs. While others search, he will detect secret passageways by axe swinging.


Female Dwarf Witch/9 - (HP: 83/83; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +7/+9; Ref +6/+8; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13
Justin D'Rite aka Sluuth wrote:
Justin concurs. While others search, he will detect secret passageways by axe swinging.

ROFL - I axed you once, if I have to I will axe you again. Is there a secret passage here? SMASH


Vitals (Kilthan):
(HP: 107/107; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 25; Fort +11, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6]; Rage: 8/8)
Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8/Bloodrager (Spelleater): 1
Vitals (Jagdbach):
(HP: 81/81 (105/105); AC: 25(23)/13(11)/22(20); CMD: 23 (25) {27 (29) trip}; Fort +9(+11), Ref: +10, Will: +3(+5); {+4 v. enchantments})

Sadly, you can't take 10 on an aid another.... but, my +9 modifier means I can't fail the DC 10 assist roll, so it's a guaranteed success.

However, any room that seems especially interesting might be worth a little additional scrutiny... Also, I think we should explore the secret tunnels to see where the Tengu came from


HP 36 of 38 AC: 23 (19 Flat-footed / 12 Touch) w/ shield +2 defensive fighting Fort +5 , Ref +3, Will +9

Again Tohall takes up behind the others and watches as they search the Tengu corridors to make sure that there is nothing else waiting to ensnare them.

Status:
HP: 21/21 remaining
AC: 19 (17 Flat-footed / 12 Touch) w/o shield
In Hand: Darkwood Longbow (Str +1) +5 (1d8+1)
Conditions:
Spells (0-level, DC 14, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Guidance;
(1st level, DC 15) Bless, bless, protection from evil(d)
(2nd level, DC 16) protection freom evil (communal), Bull's Strength©, Align Weapon(d)
Channel Energy (2d6, DC 13) 3 of 5 remaining
Predator’s Grace 7 of 7 remaining (+10 ft movement, low-light vision for 1 round)
Touch of Good 7 of 7 remaining (+1 sacred bonus to attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws)


The three "rooms" on the map you do a Take 10 search with assist (22 total) and in the two rooms where I have placed your characters in (you are actually moving together however) you find the following

The room on the lower left where Ingrid and Kilthan is you find:

There are six bedrolls with camping gear and spread out between them all you find 300 gp

The room where Tohall is you find:

Another six bedrolls with 200 gp worth a coins spread about. Also there is a small lockbox

I will hold off moving you around the map until you are ready after what you found.

The third room where no one is in was empty with nothing secret coming up with a search


Lizardman hp=97/97(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+6/W=+8} CMD 25 Paladin 9 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

Loot spreadsheet updated with all but lockbox

Justin is somewhat disappointed the bird-whacking party is over.


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

"Should we continue on or rest a bit?"


Is everyone ready to move forward? good with hps, etc? I have an update ready to go


{HP 74/74 | AC18/FF14/T14/CMD21 | F+9/R+11/W+3 | Inish +4, Per +11}

Looks like Ingrid and Kilthan are still down HP? I can still make CLW extracts to help if needed.


Female Dwarf Witch/9 - (HP: 83/83; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +7/+9; Ref +6/+8; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

I already healed Kilthan, I do not think that he updated his sheet.

Healing Hex - Ingrid: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Sorry for the short post. Out of town for the week.


Vitals (Kilthan):
(HP: 107/107; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 25; Fort +11, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6]; Rage: 8/8)
Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8/Bloodrager (Spelleater): 1
Vitals (Jagdbach):
(HP: 81/81 (105/105); AC: 25(23)/13(11)/22(20); CMD: 23 (25) {27 (29) trip}; Fort +9(+11), Ref: +10, Will: +3(+5); {+4 v. enchantments})

Kilthan would really appreciate the healing...


Female Dwarf Witch/9 - (HP: 83/83; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +7/+9; Ref +6/+8; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

Kilthan, you should be 10 points up from the healing hex I cast in Post 2797.


HP 36 of 38 AC: 23 (19 Flat-footed / 12 Touch) w/ shield +2 defensive fighting Fort +5 , Ref +3, Will +9

Tohall nods to the Dwarf, "Of course Kilthan. It looked there like you were having a bit of fun with your new animal friends." He jokes with his last comment as he places a hand on the elf's side near his wounds.

Cast Cure Light Wounds on Kilthan 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Status:
HP: 21/21 remaining
AC: 19 (17 Flat-footed / 12 Touch) w/o shield
In Hand: Darkwood Longbow (Str +1) +5 (1d8+1)
Conditions:
Spells (0-level, DC 14, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Guidance;
(1st level, DC 15) Bless, bless©, protection from evil(d)
(2nd level, DC 16) protection freom evil (communal), Bull's Strength©, Align Weapon(d)
Channel Energy (2d6, DC 13) 3 of 5 remaining
Predator’s Grace 7 of 7 remaining (+10 ft movement, low-light vision for 1 round)
Touch of Good 7 of 7 remaining (+1 sacred bonus to attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws)


Vitals (Kilthan):
(HP: 107/107; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 25; Fort +11, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6]; Rage: 8/8)
Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8/Bloodrager (Spelleater): 1
Vitals (Jagdbach):
(HP: 81/81 (105/105); AC: 25(23)/13(11)/22(20); CMD: 23 (25) {27 (29) trip}; Fort +9(+11), Ref: +10, Will: +3(+5); {+4 v. enchantments})

In response to the joke, Kilthan mutters, "I swear, animals usually like me." He then bows his head gratefully for the healing, "Thank you Tohall, that feels much better."


GM Blood:

Initiative Kilthan Hammerstone 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 (Below Ground)
Initiative Aarakess Halcorn 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Initiative Dryn'taka Devilschild 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Initiative Ingrid Anika Nina Jones 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Initiative Justin D'Rite 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18
Initiative Rohara Acharya 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Initiative Tengu 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Perception Aarakess Halcorn 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Perception Dryn'taka Devilschild 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Perception Ingrid Anika Nina Jones 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28
Perception Justin D'Rite 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16
Perception Kilthan Hammerstone 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Perception Rohara Acharya 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Stealth Tengu 1d20 + 10 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 4 = 26

After getting healed up you begin to search the maze heading to the east. Ingrid notices something warning the party ruining the surprise, but the quick tengus are up first.

Two Tengus surround Kithan slashes and biting at Kilthan. I believe all hit your FF AC?

Dagger #7 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 + 4 = 23 vs FF
Damage 1d4 + 1 + 1d8 ⇒ (1) + 1 + (1) = 3

Bite #7 1d20 - 1 + 4 ⇒ (19) - 1 + 4 = 22
Damage 1d3 + 1d4 ⇒ (2) + (1) = 3

Dagger #8 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 4 = 20 vs FF
Damage 1d4 + 1 + 1d8 ⇒ (4) + 1 + (4) = 9

Bite #8 1d20 - 1 + 4 ⇒ (12) - 1 + 4 = 15
Damage 1d3 + 1d4 ⇒ (1) + (4) = 5

Aarakess gets attacked by a tengu in melee who scored a wicked slash with its dagger and while the tengu at range misses.

Dagger #9 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 4 = 28 vs FF *Hit and Confirmed*
Damage 1d4 + 1 + 1d8 ⇒ (1) + 1 + (1) = 3

Bite #9 1d20 - 1 + 4 ⇒ (7) - 1 + 4 = 10
Damage 1d3 + 1d4 ⇒ (1) + (1) = 2

Shortbow #11 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 - 4 = 13 vs FF
Damage 1d6 + 1d4 ⇒ (5) + (3) = 8

Confirm Dagger #9 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 4 = 24 vs FF *Confirmed add to above dagger hit*
Extra Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

One Tengu comes from around the corner penning in Tohall.

Round 1

Initiative Order - Tengu, Justin, Ingrid, Dryn'taka, Kilthan, Tohall, Aarakess

Tengu Stats AC 18 T 15 FF 15


Female Dwarf Witch/9 - (HP: 83/83; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +7/+9; Ref +6/+8; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

Why is it they always attack me?

On the positive side, you rolled 3 1s on damage which was very nice.


For some reason it always seems to line up that way. 5 damage out of 18 ain't bad for you!


Vitals (Kilthan):
(HP: 107/107; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 25; Fort +11, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6]; Rage: 8/8)
Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8/Bloodrager (Spelleater): 1
Vitals (Jagdbach):
(HP: 81/81 (105/105); AC: 25(23)/13(11)/22(20); CMD: 23 (25) {27 (29) trip}; Fort +9(+11), Ref: +10, Will: +3(+5); {+4 v. enchantments})

I believe that I'm still thick-skinned due to adaptation -- though I may have lost track of time. If so Bite #8 misses. The rest, sadly, not so good....

Status = 14/31


Yes you would still have it


Lizardman hp=97/97(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+6/W=+8} CMD 25 Paladin 9 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

Justin is frustrated by the devious tactics of the tricksey birds.

He delays hoping Kilthan, Aarakess or Tohall will be able to move from their spot so he can attack with his axe. Failing that, he will activate his wand.


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

Ingrid cast CLW on Kilthan
CLW: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

That takes to 7 less than max HP.


HP 36 of 38 AC: 23 (19 Flat-footed / 12 Touch) w/ shield +2 defensive fighting Fort +5 , Ref +3, Will +9

Tohall drops his bow lightly to the ground as he takes up his light silver mace and shield to face off with the birdman. He attempts to slam his mace into the creature.

draw weapon and shield (move), Attack with mace 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 (miss)

Status:
HP: 21/21 remaining
AC: 19 (17 Flat-footed / 12 Touch) w/o shield
In Hand: Darkwood Longbow (Str +1) +5 (1d8+1)
Conditions:
Spells (0-level, DC 14, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Guidance;
(1st level, DC 15) Bless, bless©, protection from evil(d)
(2nd level, DC 16) protection freom evil (communal), Bull's Strength©, Align Weapon(d)
Channel Energy (2d6, DC 13) 3 of 5 remaining
Predator’s Grace 7 of 7 remaining (+10 ft movement, low-light vision for 1 round)
Touch of Good 7 of 7 remaining (+1 sacred bonus to attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws)


Female Dwarf Witch/9 - (HP: 83/83; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +7/+9; Ref +6/+8; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

Surprised by the sudden appearance of the birdmen, Aarakess uses a hex causing the Birdman before her to fall into a deep slumber.

She then moves past the sleeping birdman and his bow wielding companion. While calling out: Justin, get your tail up here and make this birds nap permanent.

If necessary:
1d1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
I do not think that I need it for the second one as the bow wielder cannot make an AoO.

Standard Action: Slumber Hex Tengu #9 - DC15 or asleep for 3 rounds.
Move(with acrobatics) to square north of #11.

2,801 to 2,850 of 6,455 << first < prev | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Blood's Age Of Worms (Group 2) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.