Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

GM Blood's Age of Worms in Golarion #2

Game Master David James Olsen

Group 2 Map
Loot spreadsheet


2,701 to 2,750 of 5,585 << first < prev | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | next > last >>

HP 36 of 38 AC: 23 (19 Flat-footed / 12 Touch) w/ shield +2 defensive fighting Fort +5 , Ref +3, Will +9

When he is able, the cleric calls upon the blessings of Old One Eye, "Erastil, grant us your boon to fight this evil!"

He then moves back allow the elven woman room to do whatever the witch is going to do. "There you are lass."

Cast Bless (30 round duration) gain a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.
Move back 10 ft (2 squares).

Status:
HP: 21/21 remaining
AC: 19 (17 Flat-footed / 12 Touch) w/o shield
In Hand: Darkwood Longbow (Str +1) +5 (1d8+1)
Conditions:
Spells (0-level, DC 14, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Guidance;
(1st level, DC 15) Bless©, bless, protection from evil(d)
(2nd level, DC 16) protection freom evil (communal), Bull's Strength, Align Weapon(d)
Channel Energy (2d6, DC 13) 5 of 5 remaining
Predator’s Grace 7 of 7 remaining (+10 ft movement, low-light vision for 1 round)
Touch of Good 7 of 7 remaining (+1 sacred bonus to attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws)


Female Dwarf Witch/7 - (HP: 51/65; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Init +2; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +7/+9

DM Blood:

I am actually +10.
Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30 <-- What are the odds of that? 5% - Yeh, so it would be a little late and since they went before me in the init, I would have been flatfooted. Would I get a Surprise Round action?


Aarakess:
Funny you rolled that. OK, I didn't have the shadow/dark thing added. You get a surprise round action after they go


Female Dwarf Witch/7 - (HP: 51/65; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Init +2; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +7/+9

Seeing herself surrounded on both sides, Aarakess causes the #1 birdman to feel very sleepy.

Slumber Hex: DC15 or nap nap time for 3 rounds.


GM Blood:

Sleep Hex Will Save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

The Tengu seems unaffected by the sleep hex and still threatens the witch


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

Ouch, would have been great if it worked


Lizardman hp=75/76(AC23/ff23/t10) {F=+10/R=+5/W=+7} CMD 22 Paladin 7 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 1/6

Round 1
Justin rushes the tengu to the east.

mv=down - right(x3) std=Attack
PA greataxe: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 121d12 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

In hands=great axe; hp=34/34(AC23/ff23/t10) {F=+8/R=+4/W=+5}


{HP 63/65 | AC18/FF15/T13/CMD19 | F+8/R+9/W+3 | Inish +5, Per +9} Female Tiefling (Daemon-Spawn) Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 7

Round 1

Stats:

HP 28/28
AC 20 FF19 T13 CMD16
F/R/W 5/6/1
Bombs 7/7
Effects
Bless
Shield

Dryn downs one of her vials, summoning the small disc of protections as she pulls out her morningstar, taking up the crossbow in one hand. "Demon bird people! Sounds yummy!"


Ingrid is last up before the Tengus


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

Ingrid move behind Justin and uses her whip on the tengu
I love the whips reach for these tight spots
attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
I hate sucky rolls


Aarakess is flanked by a pair in secret passageways

Dagger #1 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 4 = 25 *Hit*
Damage 1d4 + 1 + 1d8 ⇒ (2) + 1 + (3) = 6

Bite #1 1d20 - 1 + 4 ⇒ (10) - 1 + 4 = 13
Damage 1d3 + 1d4 ⇒ (1) + (3) = 4

Dagger #2 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 4 = 21 *Hit*
Damage 1d4 + 1 + 1d8 ⇒ (2) + 1 + (6) = 9

Bite #2 1d20 - 1 + 4 ⇒ (13) - 1 + 4 = 16
Damage 1d3 + 1d4 ⇒ (3) + (3) = 6

Tengu #3 drops its bow and pulls a dagger, Attacks Justin, then moves up the hall by a step

Shortbow #3 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Damage 1d6 + 1d4 ⇒ (2) + (1) = 3

Kilthan is fired upon by the same Tengu

Shortbow #4 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 *Hit vs flat-footed*
Damage 1d6 + 1d4 ⇒ (1) + (4) = 5

Confirm Shortbow #4 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 *Confirm vs flat-footed*
Extra Damage 2d6 ⇒ (5, 1) = 6


Round 1

Initiative Order - Dryn'taka, Justin, Ingrid, Tengu, Tohall, Aarakess, Kilthan

Tiefling Stats AC 18 T 15 FF 15


Female Dwarf Witch/7 - (HP: 51/65; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Init +2; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +7/+9

HP: -3/23

Aarakess slumps to the ground bleeding out.

Stabilize: 1d20 + 1 - 3 ⇒ (9) + 1 - 3 = 7 <-- failed


HP 36 of 38 AC: 23 (19 Flat-footed / 12 Touch) w/ shield +2 defensive fighting Fort +5 , Ref +3, Will +9

As the elven woman falls, Tohall leans down to touch her and calls out, "Erastil, hear me and heal this companion, she that aided me in my time of need!" There is a breif glow of green as the witch's wounds start to knit together.

Cast Cure Moderate Wounds (using Bull's Strength) on Aarakess 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (6, 5) + 3 = 14

Status:
HP: 21/21 remaining
AC: 19 (17 Flat-footed / 12 Touch) w/o shield
In Hand: Darkwood Longbow (Str +1) +5 (1d8+1)
Conditions: Bless (30 rounds)
Spells (0-level, DC 14, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Guidance;
(1st level, DC 15) Bless, bless©, protection from evil(d)
(2nd level, DC 16) protection freom evil (communal), Bull's Strength, Align Weapon(d)
Channel Energy (2d6, DC 13) 5 of 5 remaining
Predator’s Grace 7 of 7 remaining (+10 ft movement, low-light vision for 1 round)
Touch of Good 7 of 7 remaining (+1 sacred bonus to attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws)


Kithan is up! Then Round 2 starts with Dryn'taka and Justin and Ingrid.


Lizardman hp=75/76(AC23/ff23/t10) {F=+10/R=+5/W=+7} CMD 22 Paladin 7 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 1/6

Justin follows the creature into the hallway dropping his axe and ripping into him with teeth and claws.
In hands=empty; hp=34/34(AC23/ff23/t10) {F=+8/R=+4/W=+5}
PA claw 1 hit/damage1d20 + 7 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 7 - 1 = 201d4 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
PA claw 2 hit/damage1d20 + 7 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 7 - 1 = 101d4 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
PA bite hit/damage1d20 + 7 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 7 - 1 = 91d3 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


{HP 63/65 | AC18/FF15/T13/CMD19 | F+8/R+9/W+3 | Inish +5, Per +9} Female Tiefling (Daemon-Spawn) Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 7

Round 2

Stats:

HP 28/28
AC 20 FF19 T13 CMD16
F/R/W 5/6/1
Bombs 7/7
Effects
Bless
Shield

Letting her crossbow drop to one hand, Dryn takes up her morningstar and attempts to club one of the tengu. "You demon bird men aren't taking another of my friends!"

Free action light crossbow to one hand, move to draw morningstar, standard to hit Tengu 1

Bludgeon: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 1 = 24
SMACK!: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 = 7

Crit?: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 1 = 24
CRITICAL SMACK!: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 + 1 = 10

O_o Stay away from the angry tiefling.


Lizardman hp=75/76(AC23/ff23/t10) {F=+10/R=+5/W=+7} CMD 22 Paladin 7 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 1/6

"Kilthan, come around and help me finish this one off."


I'm back from the Con, and just saw that Kilthan posted he was going to be gone until the 23rd. I will DMPC him

Kilthan moves to help Justin, drawing his waraxe he attacks the Tengu.His damage combined with Justin's slays the creature

Waraxe 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 2 = 27
Damage 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Confirm Waraxe 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 2 = 16
Extra Damage 1d19 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Dryn brains a Tengu knocking it to the floor.

Ingrid is up last before they go!


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

Ingrid move north twice, 3 west and attacks tengu 4
attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Ingrid moves to tengu #4 and wounds the bird man

Tengu #4 drops its bow and draw a dagger, then readies while a secret panel opens behind Ingrid and another tengu steps out to flank her.

Tengu #1 Dagger 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 4 = 14
Damage 1d4 + 1 + 1d8 ⇒ (2) + 1 + (4) = 7

Tengu #5 Dagger 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 4 = 20 *Hit*
Damage 1d4 + 1 + 1d8 ⇒ (3) + 1 + (6) = 10

Tengu #5 Bite 1d20 - 1 + 4 ⇒ (4) - 1 + 4 = 7
Damage 1d3 + 1d4 ⇒ (3) + (2) = 5

Another secret panel opens from down the hall and a tengu is there and shoot at Kilthan

Tengu #6 Shortbow 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 *Hit I believe*
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Female Dwarf Witch/7 - (HP: 51/65; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Init +2; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +7/+9

Hoping to drop the remaining birdman before it has a chance to land another blow, Aarakess makes it feel the need to kick back and relax, perhaps even take an nap before continuing the battle.

Slumber Hex on #2 Tengu - DC15 Will or asleep for 3 rounds.

I will then stand up, hopefully it will be napping.


GM Blood:

Will Save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Once again Aarakess's hex does not work. She then stands up avoiding a wickedcut from the Tengu.Maybe the bird men just had a nap?

AoO Dagger 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Round 2

Initiative Order - Dryn'taka, Justin, Ingrid, Tengu, Tohall, Aarakess, Kilthan

Tengu Stats AC 18 T 15 FF 15


HP 36 of 38 AC: 23 (19 Flat-footed / 12 Touch) w/ shield +2 defensive fighting Fort +5 , Ref +3, Will +9

The man rises from his knee and looks to the tengu that continues to assault Aarakess. He brings his bow to bear and fires at the birdman.

Attack with Longbow 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20for 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Status:
HP: 21/21 remaining
AC: 19 (17 Flat-footed / 12 Touch) w/o shield
In Hand: Darkwood Longbow (Str +1) +5 (1d8+1)
Conditions: Bless (30 rounds)
Spells (0-level, DC 14, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Guidance;
(1st level, DC 15) Bless, bless, protection from evil(d)
(2nd level, DC 16) protection freom evil (communal), Bull's Strength©, Align Weapon(d)
Channel Energy (2d6, DC 13) 5 of 5 remaining
Predator’s Grace 7 of 7 remaining (+10 ft movement, low-light vision for 1 round)
Touch of Good 7 of 7 remaining (+1 sacred bonus to attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws)


HP 36 of 38 AC: 23 (19 Flat-footed / 12 Touch) w/ shield +2 defensive fighting Fort +5 , Ref +3, Will +9

The man rises from his knee and looks to the tengu that continues to assault Aarakess. He brings his bow to bear and fires at the birdman.

Attack with Longbow 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 (I think that is a miss with the cover it has)
for 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Status:
HP: 21/21 remaining
AC: 19 (17 Flat-footed / 12 Touch) w/o shield
In Hand: Darkwood Longbow (Str +1) +5 (1d8+1)
Conditions: Bless (30 rounds)
Spells (0-level, DC 14, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Guidance;
(1st level, DC 15) Bless, bless, protection from evil(d)
(2nd level, DC 16) protection freom evil (communal), Bull's Strength©, Align Weapon(d)
Channel Energy (2d6, DC 13) 5 of 5 remaining
Predator’s Grace 7 of 7 remaining (+10 ft movement, low-light vision for 1 round)
Touch of Good 7 of 7 remaining (+1 sacred bonus to attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws)


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

Wow double post?


Female Dwarf Witch/7 - (HP: 51/65; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Init +2; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +7/+9

I have had that happen several times recently. Something in the new coding is not quite right.


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

Re-dotting


Kilthan moves over to attack the Tengu #6

War Axe 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Damage 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Round 3

Initiative Order - Dryn'taka, Justin, Ingrid, Tengu, Tohall, Aarakess, Kilthan

Tengu Stats AC 18 T 15 FF 15


Lizardman hp=75/76(AC23/ff23/t10) {F=+10/R=+5/W=+7} CMD 22 Paladin 7 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 1/6

Justin rushes to Ingrid's aid.
Move up two - left two drawing trident. Throw trident. Conditions=blessed+uninjured, hands=empty
trident throw: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 1 - 4 - 2 = 101d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


{HP 63/65 | AC18/FF15/T13/CMD19 | F+8/R+9/W+3 | Inish +5, Per +9} Female Tiefling (Daemon-Spawn) Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 7

Round 3

Stats:

HP 28/28
AC 20 FF19 T13 CMD16
F/R/W 5/6/1
Bombs 7/7
Effects
Bless
Shield

"Prepare to be beaned, demon bird!" Dryn raises her weapon and swings, but only manages to hit a few feathers.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 3 + 1 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Ingrid's up last!


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

About how wounded is the tengu I injured, as a description.


Very lightly


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

"Sh**."
she moves through tengu #5's square Jumping over maybe
using a round of Luck
acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 8 + 1 = 29

and moves pass justin
Move 6 east total


Ingrid, I did hit you last time for 10 I believe, don't see it off of your hps. Please update it on your info.

Tengu #6 attacks Kilthan and closes the secret door.

Dagger 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Tengu #2 attacks Aarakess and closes the secret door.

Dagger 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Bite 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (3) - 5 = -2
Damage 1d3 ⇒ 3

Tengu #5 steps up and closes the secret door while #4 drops its dagger, picks up its bow and fires at Justin while stepping back.

Shortbow #4 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Damage 1d6 ⇒ 2

Round 3

Initiative Order - Dryn'taka, Justin, Ingrid, Tengu, Tohall, Aarakess, Kilthan

Tengu Stats AC 18 T 15 FF 15


Female Dwarf Witch/7 - (HP: 51/65; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Init +2; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +7/+9

I stand up and use a healing hex on myself.

Healing Hex: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


FYI, I had you already standing up from last time


Female Dwarf Witch/7 - (HP: 51/65; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Init +2; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +7/+9

Then I will move north up the passage to the intersection and away from the secret panel/door.


Lizardman hp=75/76(AC23/ff23/t10) {F=+10/R=+5/W=+7} CMD 22 Paladin 7 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 1/6

"Let's stay together so we can support each other."
Justin will move up to Kilthan 20' right and activate his wand. He is frustrated when the magic shield eludes him.
UMD: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19
Don't get a +1 from bless, do I, that would have done it.


HP 36 of 38 AC: 23 (19 Flat-footed / 12 Touch) w/ shield +2 defensive fighting Fort +5 , Ref +3, Will +9

As the birdman hides himself away again and the elven woman makes for the others, Tohall starts out through the passageway as well. He passes by Drun and stops, not willing to leave the woman behind and alone to face anything that might pop out. He looks at Dryn and with a bashful smile, "When you are ready..."

Move north 3 squares, ready action to follow Dryn if she moves, covering the rear of the party.

Status:
HP: 21/21 remaining
AC: 19 (17 Flat-footed / 12 Touch) w/o shield
In Hand: Darkwood Longbow (Str +1) +5 (1d8+1)
Conditions: Bless (30 rounds)
Spells (0-level, DC 14, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Guidance;
(1st level, DC 15) Bless, bless, protection from evil(d)
(2nd level, DC 16) protection freom evil (communal), Bull's Strength©, Align Weapon(d)
Channel Energy (2d6, DC 13) 5 of 5 remaining
Predator’s Grace 7 of 7 remaining (+10 ft movement, low-light vision for 1 round)
Touch of Good 7 of 7 remaining (+1 sacred bonus to attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws)


Kithan moves in front of Aarakess after Justin moves over

Round 4

Initiative Order - Dryn'taka, Justin, Kilthan, Ingrid, Tengu, Tohall, Aarakess

Tengu Stats AC 18 T 15 FF 15


Female Dwarf Witch/7 - (HP: 51/65; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Init +2; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +7/+9

Dryn's computer crashed, you might want to DMPC her until we hear that it is working.


Dryn moves in between Tohall and Aarakess

Ingrid up before the Tengu!


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

Ingrid will move 2 spaces west, next to Aarakess.

"Darn these buggers are sneaky"


Female Dwarf Witch/7 - (HP: 51/65; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Init +2; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +7/+9

True, and having several of them decide to hit me at the same time was not appreciated. Speaking of which, thank you Tohall.


HP 36 of 38 AC: 23 (19 Flat-footed / 12 Touch) w/ shield +2 defensive fighting Fort +5 , Ref +3, Will +9

"Glad I could return the favor." the man says with a nod and a smile. He then turns his attention to his surroundings with a ready bow in hand if any birdman should show up from the rear or side of the group.


{HP 63/65 | AC18/FF15/T13/CMD19 | F+8/R+9/W+3 | Inish +5, Per +9} Female Tiefling (Daemon-Spawn) Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 7

Round 4

Stats:

HP 28/28
AC 20 FF19 T13 CMD16
F/R/W 5/6/1
Bombs 7/7
Effects
Bless
Shield

Having grudgingly retreated north, Dryn flashes Tohall a fang filled smile. "We got 'em running back to their demon bird nests!"

Posting from work to say watching. Fine with the DMPC action (don't want to hold things up). And gotta say iPad posting is better than cell phone, but still horrible.


After Ingrid moves the remaining Tengu fires at Kilthan

Shortbow #4 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Damage 1d6 ⇒ 6

Kilthan is hit again -16 hps from this fight

Round 4

Initiative Order - Dryn'taka, Justin, Ingrid, Tengu, Tohall, Aarakess, Kilthan

Tengu Stats AC 18 T 15 FF 15


Female Dwarf Witch/7 - (HP: 51/65; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Init +2; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +7/+9

Dirty scum birds. Time to take a rest from all this activity.

Slumber Hex @ #4. DC15 or asleep for 3 rounds.

Then move north 1 to allow someone else to get into the intersection.

2,701 to 2,750 of 5,585 << first < prev | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Blood's Age Of Worms (Group 2) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.