Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

GM Blood's Age of Worms in Golarion #2

Game Master David James Olsen

Group 2 Map
Loot spreadsheet


2,501 to 2,550 of 5,552 << first < prev | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | next > last >>

Lizardman hp=75/76(AC23/ff23/t10) {F=+10/R=+5/W=+7} CMD 22 Paladin 7 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 1/6

Justin has his smite on.

to quote Darth Vader 'I'm on the leader'

"Aarakess and the boys upstairs. Rest down the hall."

Because splitting up the party always works out !!


HP 69 of 69 - AC 23 (T 13, FF 20) - F +6, R +5, W +10

Round 5

Rohara starts out and briefly looks between the elf and the lizarman in their conflicting orders, "Ahhh...ya." she decides to continue forward after the cleric that is fleeing and tries to go through the bow wielding teiflig to do so.

((Move straight... and Overrun the Teifling in an attempt to get to the cleric... Should not be any AoO unless he dropped his bow.
Overrun Teifling 5 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19... if scucesfull she is standing at T-18 in front of the cleric.))

Status:
HP: 24/24 remaining
AC: 20 (18 Flat-footed / 12 Touch)
In Hand: Mace +4 (1d8+1) and Shield
Conditions: )
Spells (0-level, DC 14, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Guidance;
(1st level, DC 15) Bless©, Command©, protection from evil, True Strike (d)
(1st level, DC 15) Grace, Bull's Strength©, Aid© (d)
Channel Energy (2d6, DC 13) 4 of 7 remaining
Bit of Luck 4 of 7 remaining (Any time the target rolls a d20, he may roll twice and take the more favorable result)
Agile Feet 7 of 7 remaining (ignore all difficult terrain for 1 round)


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

Ingrid will move to S-13


The tiefling does have his great axe out and hits Rohara with a light blow.

AoO with Greataxe 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 6 + 1 = 26
Damage 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Ingrid moves up past Justin. Kilthan is up last!

Round 5

Initiative Order - Tieflings, clerics, Aarakess, Justin, Dryn'taka, Ingrid, Rohara Kilthan

Tiefling Stats AC 19 T 15 FF 16

Female Human Cleric Stats AC 20 T 10 FF 20 +2 vs good aligned characters

Male Human Cleric Stats AC 24 T 12 FF 23


Lizardman hp=75/76(AC23/ff23/t10) {F=+10/R=+5/W=+7} CMD 22 Paladin 7 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 1/6

Seeing Rohara's brave charge, Justin calls out,
"I'm coming Rohara."
Justin points to the tiefling, "You and I"


Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 7
Status:
(HP: 82/82; AC: 20(22)/13/20(22); CMD: 22; Fort +8, Ref: +7, Will: +3 [+5])

Kilthan says, "Running after someone in unknown tunnels -- that's always good tactics!", then sighs, eyeing the tiefling and the flanker wistfully, See - that's the kind of the tunnel fighting I was taught! Seeing Rohara's dangerous position, he races past Justin instead, Hey! Noone kills our cleric!

"I'll handle this and save her -- go smite the leader..." As he runs down the hall, axe in hand, he adds with a joyful tone, "Plus, I like killing evil tiefling cultists."

Dwarven Waraxe (PA): 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 2 = 20 {flanking} for 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Move to T15, normal attack...


The female cleric puts away the wand and pulls out her flail

Tiefling #5 protects the female cleric and attacks Rohara

Great Axe 1d20 + 6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 6 + 2 + 1 = 29 *Hit*
Damage 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Confirm Great Axe 1d20 + 6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 2 + 1 = 23 *Confirmed*
Extra Damage 2d12 + 12 ⇒ (1, 3) + 12 = 16

Ouch that is going to hurt, at least I only rolled 9 out of 36 possible

Round 6

Initiative Order - Tieflings, clerics, Aarakess, Justin, Dryn'taka, Ingrid, Rohara, Kilthan

Tiefling Stats AC 19 T 15 FF 16

Female Human Cleric Stats AC 20 T 10 FF 20 +2 vs good aligned characters

Male Human Cleric Stats AC 24 T 12 FF 23


HP 69 of 69 - AC 23 (T 13, FF 20) - F +6, R +5, W +10

Rohara crumples to the ground... dead.

She is at -10 her con is 10
7 dmg from the AoO... +11 damage + 16 more from the crit = 34 damage

Well if I had realized that the tiefling had an axe out she would not have attempted the overrun in the first place. The joys of posts being on the previous page...


Female Dwarf Witch/7 - (HP: 51/65; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Init +2; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +7/+9

Just as a question, what is the tiefling's CMD? If it is 14 or less he was knocked prone by her overrun.


I had to look it up, CMD is 17


Lizardman hp=75/76(AC23/ff23/t10) {F=+10/R=+5/W=+7} CMD 22 Paladin 7 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 1/6

Justin screams in rage and frustration as Rohara falls. All thoughts of anything else leave his mind as he tries to fight his way to her side.

Round 6 Status: 23/34 hp, Hands=Mwork Greataxe, Conditions Bull's Strength [+4 STR] (14 rounds left), Aid[+1 to hit](3 rounds left), Shield[+4 AC] for 24 AC (2 rounds left), Active Smite Evil vs Human Cleric, LoH left=0, Smite Evil left=0

Justin rushes to hit the tiefling.
To S16 charge (+2 NOT added), if possible then power attack tiefling 5 with cover
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 231d12 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17

Justin addresses the cleric standing over Rohara, and, after looking at her condition, desperately pleads: "Keep her alive, and, by Iomedae, I will grant you anything in my power. You will see my mercy or my vengeance!!"

Justin doesn't know how serious Rohara is hurt, but seeing a greataxe hit a vital area, he fears the worse.


Female Dwarf Witch/7 - (HP: 51/65; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Init +2; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +7/+9

Oh well, it was worth a try. Any chance if I can CLW her this round, she can be saved?


Not this time, she is dead despite my horrible rolling for damage

Justin you cannot charge as you didn't have a straight line to that spot

Despite the awkward angle, Justin's righteous fury slays the tiefling cultist.


Female Dwarf Witch/7 - (HP: 51/65; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Init +2; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +7/+9

After watching her friend fall, Aarakess looks at the cleric over the fighters in front of her.

Time to die b!tch. As Aarakess says this, a sense of utter doom overcomes the cleric causing her to loose faith in her ability to defend herself.

Evil Eye Hex: -2 AC for 7 rounds - 1 round if DC15 Will
Move: Cackle


GM Blood:

Will Save 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Round 6

Initiative Order - Tieflings, clerics, Aarakess, Justin, Dryn'taka, Ingrid, Kilthan

Tiefling Stats AC 19 T 15 FF 16

Female Human Cleric Stats AC 20 T 10 FF 20 +2 vs good aligned characters

Male Human Cleric Stats AC 24 T 12 FF 23


{HP 63/65 | AC18/FF15/T13/CMD19 | F+8/R+9/W+3 | Inish +5, Per +9} Female Tiefling (Daemon-Spawn) Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 7

Round 6

Stats:

28/28
AC 24 T15 FF19 CMD18
F/R/W 5/8/0
Bombs: 2/7
Mutagen: None
Extracts: CLW, 2 Open
Effects:
Dexterity Mutagen 287 Rounds
Shield Extract 26 Rounds

Seeing Rohara fall, Dryn nearly throws one of her last two alchemical mixtures at the cleric, but stops herself, afraid she might miss. Hoping Justin can save her, she instead pursues the other one up the stairs.

Move to R13, if I can, I'll use my standard to throw a bomb at the other cleric if in sight, otherwise use my standard to move further down the hall.

BOMB!: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
BOOM!: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 4) + 4 = 12
Add 1 for PBS to att/dam if within 30'


I assume you mean Q13 Dryn'taka?


{HP 63/65 | AC18/FF15/T13/CMD19 | F+8/R+9/W+3 | Inish +5, Per +9} Female Tiefling (Daemon-Spawn) Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 7

Hey, I'm a rocket scientist, not a map reader ;p And yea, Q13.


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

Moves to T-15
and whips Tiefling
attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 4 + 1 = 20
damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

gotta like the reach of a whip.


As Dryn'taka moves around the corner, a tiefling with an axe is waiting for her, and he steps up and misses her. 5' step with readied action

Attack with great axe 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 6 + 1 = 22
Damage 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Dryn'taka, does your throwing provoke an AoO? Do you want to change your action if it does?


{HP 63/65 | AC18/FF15/T13/CMD19 | F+8/R+9/W+3 | Inish +5, Per +9} Female Tiefling (Daemon-Spawn) Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 7

It does provoke, and the only change is eliminating my square from the attack. I take it that was against FF AC? Yeowch!


My bad, missed your AC was 24. So his attack missed, edited post. Are you throwing your bomb at the tiefling or cleric?


{HP 63/65 | AC18/FF15/T13/CMD19 | F+8/R+9/W+3 | Inish +5, Per +9} Female Tiefling (Daemon-Spawn) Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 7

The cleric. It's within' 30' and since I moved more than 10' this round, it's short range and I get PBS bonus. That makes it a 19 against Touch on the attack roll, and 13 fire damage (no save since a direct hit).

"This is for Rohara, you nasty little man!"


Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 7
Status:
(HP: 82/82; AC: 20(22)/13/20(22); CMD: 22; Fort +8, Ref: +7, Will: +3 [+5])

Kilthan snarls and bellows his wordless rage as he charges the cleric that's been healing his foes.

Waraxe (Charge, PA): 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 2 = 22 for 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Status:

AC: 16/10/12 (includes +2 for Adaptation, -2 for charge, and no shield bonus)
HP: 19/31
Location: T12
Weapon In Hand: Waraxe (2 hands, PA) (+5 - d10+7/x3)
Ongoing Effects: Adaptation (+2 AC (natural), 74 rounds remain)
Actions: Charge to T18


The cleric is currently casting a spell and after hit is able to continue casting. Kilthan lays a hit on the female cleric seriously wounding her.

Tiefling AoO 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 6 + 1 = 18
Damage 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

GM Blood:

Concentration 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26
cure light wound 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

The tiefling follows up with another attack

Tiefling 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 1 = 15
Damage 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

A wolverine appears as the cleric's spell ends and attack Dryn'taka

Bite 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Damage 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Claw1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Damage 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Claw 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Damage 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

The male cleric casts another spell, healing some of his wounds.

The female cleric steps back and pulls out a scroll. A loud booming sound appears in the hall.

Justin, Kithan, and Ingrid take 1d8 ⇒ 4 Damage and need to make a Fort DC 14 or be stunned for 1 round

Round 7

Initiative Order - Tieflings, clerics, Aarakess, Justin, Dryn'taka, Ingrid, Kilthan

Tiefling Stats AC 19 T 15 FF 16

Female Human Cleric Stats AC 20 T 10 FF 20 +2 vs good aligned characters

Male Human Cleric Stats AC 24 T 12 FF 23


Female Dwarf Witch/7 - (HP: 51/65; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Init +2; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +7/+9

Unaware of what Dryn has met, and seeing that Kilthan is causing the evil wench much pain, I will continue to cackle and move to R13.

Standard: Move to R13
Move: Cackle


Aarakess Halcorn wrote:

Unaware of what Dryn has met, and seeing that Kilthan is causing the evil wench much pain, I will continue to cackle and move to R13.

Standard: Move to R13
Move: Cackle

Aarakess just to let you know I didn't move the icon back 5' for when she read the scroll so you will need to move to R14 to cackle. Sorry!


Female Dwarf Witch/7 - (HP: 51/65; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Init +2; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +7/+9

That is fine. Hopefully I will be able to rest my throat after this round since the leader is beyond the range at this point.


Lizardman hp=75/76(AC23/ff23/t10) {F=+10/R=+5/W=+7} CMD 22 Paladin 7 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 1/6

"That was loud!"
Fort save1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Unable to do more than stagger, Justin moves after the human cleric drawing another greataxe. Move only to S13-drawing weapon

Round 7 Status: 19/34 hp, stunned this round
(-2 AC), Hands=Mwork Greataxe, Conditions Bull's Strength [+4 STR] (13 rounds left), Aid[+1 to hit](2 rounds left), Shield[+4 AC] for 24 AC (1 rounds left), Active Smite Evil vs Human Cleric, LoH left=0, Smite Evil left=0


{HP 63/65 | AC18/FF15/T13/CMD19 | F+8/R+9/W+3 | Inish +5, Per +9} Female Tiefling (Daemon-Spawn) Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 7

Round 7

Stats:

28/28
AC 24 T15 FF19 CMD18
F/R/W 5/8/0
Bombs: 0/7
Mutagen: None
Extracts: CLW, 2 Open
Effects:
Dexterity Mutagen 285 Rounds
Shield Extract 24 Rounds

Retrieving her last catalyst, Dryn lobs the explosive over the head of the tiefling, risking attacks from him and the wolverine, attempting to stop the cleric. "This is it for you!" I hope.

BOMB!, -4 for range, touch: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 6 - 4 = 18
BOOM!: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 5) + 4 = 15


Dryn launches her explosive as both creatures try and stop her. Despite the distractions her aim is true as the cleric is blown off the ledge, dead into the sand below.

Greataxe 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 1 = 12
Damage 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Wolverine claw 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 7
Status:
(HP: 82/82; AC: 20(22)/13/20(22); CMD: 22; Fort +8, Ref: +7, Will: +3 [+5])

Fort Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Kilthan drops his axe and shrugs as the blast of sound washes across him.


Need Ingrid's save vs the sound burst


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

Fort: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
stunned


The female cleric spell goes off and she is amazed that all her opponents are stunned. She instantly takes off running and goes through the far door. Dryn'taka sees the femal cleric emerge next to the throne running.

Attacks vs Dryn'taka

Tiefling 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 1 = 15
Damage 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

A wolverine appears as the cleric's spell ends and attack Dryn'taka

Bite 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Damage 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Claw 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Damage 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Claw 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Damage 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Round 8

Initiative Order - Tieflings, clerics, Aarakess, Justin, Dryn'taka, Ingrid, Kilthan

Tiefling Stats AC 19 T 15 FF 16

Female Human Cleric Stats AC 20 T 10 FF 20 +2 vs good aligned characters

Wolverine Stats AC 14 T 12 FF 12


Female Dwarf Witch/7 - (HP: 51/65; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Init +2; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +7/+9

Round 8
Seeing the cleric flee while leaving the rest of the team unharmed, although stunned, Aarakess heads up the steps to help Dryn with her opponents.

Move to R13
Slumber Hex on Tiefling - DC15 Will of asleep for 3 rounds.


GM Blood:

1d20 ⇒ 17

The tiefling is unaffected by Aarakess's hex and keeps on fighting.


Lizardman hp=75/76(AC23/ff23/t10) {F=+10/R=+5/W=+7} CMD 22 Paladin 7 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 1/6

Justin surveys the situation and tries to find a way to keep the pressure on the remaining cultists.

Round 8 Status: 19/34 hp, Hands=wand of shield, Conditions Bull's Strength [+4 STR] (12 rounds left), Aid[+1 to hit](1 rounds left), LoH left=0, Shield[+4 to AC] (10 rounds left), Smite Evil left=0.

move=20' move to S13 drawing wand of shield, std=activate wand of shield.

Justin rushes to steps drawing his wand and activates it to put his magic shield back in place. UMD1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20
"Dryn, great job; you can pull back now. I plan on spelling you at the front. Hopefully after some healing."

Turning to Kilthan, "Kilthan, maybe you can get her from the other way."


{HP 63/65 | AC18/FF15/T13/CMD19 | F+8/R+9/W+3 | Inish +5, Per +9} Female Tiefling (Daemon-Spawn) Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 7

Round 8

Stats:

28/28
AC 24 T15 FF19 CMD18
F/R/W 5/8/0
Bombs: 0/7
Mutagen: None
Extracts: CLW, 2 Open
Effects:
Dexterity Mutagen 284 Rounds
Shield Extract 23 Rounds

Dryn turns at Justin's words, the quickly attempts to rip out the enemy tiefling's throat before retreating. As she moves back she passes another look beyond her to the cleric further in, growling.

Standard to bite the tiefling, move to T14, provoking.

Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
go for the jugular!: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


AoO

Wolverine Bite 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Tiefling Greataxe 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 1 = 16
Damage 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Wolverine Bite Confirm 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 1 = 14
Extra Damage 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

The wolverine manages to take a chunk out of you as you pull back.

Round 8

Initiative Order - Tieflings, clerics, Aarakess, Justin, Dryn'taka, Ingrid, Kilthan

Tiefling Stats AC 19 T 15 FF 16

Female Human Cleric Stats AC 20 T 10 FF 20 +2 vs good aligned characters

Wolverine Stats AC 14 T 12 FF 12

Kilthan and Ingrid are up


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

She picks back up her whip.
and Moves to T-13.


Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 7
Status:
(HP: 82/82; AC: 20(22)/13/20(22); CMD: 22; Fort +8, Ref: +7, Will: +3 [+5])

Kilthan shakes his head once more to clear it and seeing no foes nearby, recovers his axe. He nods at Justin's suggestion, Though this is probably a terrible idea.., and heads toward the doorway where the cleric was last seen, ..at least she's probably low on magic by now...

Standard action to retrieve axe, so Kilthan makes a standard move toward the door..puts him in T23 I believe


Lizardman hp=75/76(AC23/ff23/t10) {F=+10/R=+5/W=+7} CMD 22 Paladin 7 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 1/6

"Aarakess, try to sleep that vicious animal. I want to fight bad tieflings and evil clerics, not plain animals."

Looking at Dryn, Justin adds, "You, of course, are a good tiefling."


Kilthan, I have you at T24

The cleric heals her self with the wand, then jumps down into the sand. The sand protects her somewhat from the fall, but she does so ungracefully and falls on her face.

GM Blood:

clw 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Acrobatics 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (1) - 3 = -2

Damage 1d3 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + (4) = 6

The tiefling moves over and hacks at Aarakess with his Great Axe

Great Axe 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 6 + 1 = 25 *Hit*
Damage 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

The wolverine rakes and bites at Aarakess, connecting with a bite

Bite 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 - 4 = 17 *Hit*
Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Bite 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 - 4 = 10
Damage 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Bite 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 - 4 = 2
Damage 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Round 9

Initiative Order - Tieflings, clerics, Aarakess, Justin, Dryn'taka, Ingrid, Kilthan

Tiefling Stats AC 19 T 15 FF 16

Female Human Cleric Stats AC 20 T 10 FF 20 +2 vs good aligned characters

Wolverine Stats AC 14 T 12 FF 12


{HP 63/65 | AC18/FF15/T13/CMD19 | F+8/R+9/W+3 | Inish +5, Per +9} Female Tiefling (Daemon-Spawn) Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 7

Round 9

Stats:

HP: 28/28
AC 24 T15 FF19 CMD18
F/R/W 5/8/0
Bombs: 0/7
Mutagen: None
Extracts: CLW, 2 Open
Effects:
Dexterity Mutagen 283 Rounds
Shield Extract 22 Rounds

Dryn takes off the other way down the corridor, following Kilthan, sparing a moment for Rohara on the way.

Double move to U26


Lizardman hp=75/76(AC23/ff23/t10) {F=+10/R=+5/W=+7} CMD 22 Paladin 7 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 1/6

Justin sees the vicious attacks knock Aarakess to the ground and steps up to fight with his teeth and claws. He stands over her fallen body and attacks savagely, determined to leave the tiefling bleeding.
5 foot step and full attack vs tiefling.

Round 8 Status: 19/34 hp, Hands=wand of shield, Conditions Bull's Strength [+4 STR] (11 rounds left), Aid[+1 to hit](0 rounds left), LoH left=0, Shield[+4 to AC] (9 rounds left), Smite Evil left=0.

Extra attacks on wolverine if available at -4

Claw 1/damage1d20 + 9 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 9 + 1 - 1 = 241d4 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Claw 2/damage1d20 + 9 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (18) + 9 + 1 - 1 = 271d4 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Bite/damage1d20 + 9 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 9 + 1 - 1 = 261d3 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Justin snarls at the wolverine. "Ingrid, can you do anything for her?"


Justin rips apart the tiefling with his attacks, leaving only the wolverine on the ledge.

Round 9

Initiative Order - Tieflings, clerics, Aarakess (Dying), Justin, Dryn'taka, Ingrid, Kilthan

Female Human Cleric Stats AC 20 T 10 FF 20 +2 vs good aligned characters

Wolverine Stats AC 14 T 12 FF 12


Female Dwarf Witch/7 - (HP: 51/65; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Init +2; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +7/+9

HP -1/23 <-- Ouch, max damage from the great axe hurts.

Stabilize: 1d20 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 - 1 = 13 vs DC10

Stabilized.


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

Ingrid will move next to Aarakess and cast Cure Light Wounds

CLW: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 7
Status:
(HP: 82/82; AC: 20(22)/13/20(22); CMD: 22; Fort +8, Ref: +7, Will: +3 [+5])

Kilthan runs to the door, opening it in an attempt to follow the Cleric.

2,501 to 2,550 of 5,552 << first < prev | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Blood's Age Of Worms (Group 2) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.