Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

GM Blood's Age of Worms in Golarion #2

Game Master David James Olsen

Group 2 Map
Loot spreadsheet


2,401 to 2,450 of 5,572 << first < prev | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | next > last >>

Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

"Why don't we either bull rush them against the wall, or organise ourselves into a single file that can work in narrow spaces."


Justin FYI, the zombie is in front of you now. Two of those attacks hit though.


Female Dwarf Witch/7 - (HP: 51/65; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Init +2; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +7/+9

Round 3

You begin to hear a wicked cackling come from Aarakess while she again points her finger at the first Tiefling. The Tiefling again feels the doom that will soon be upon him creep into his diminutive infernal mind.

Move Action: Start Cackle - should continue the Evil Eye (-2 AC) from last round.
Standard Action: Evil Eye on the first tiefling. -2 on Attacks for 7 rounds, DC15 Will reduces to 1, but will still continue indefinitely with Cackle.

Mixed in with the cackling sound, you hear Aarakess speak to the tieflings.
Ah, are you frightened by a little elf like me? Such a pity you chose the wrong deity and are going to die for it.


HP 69 of 69 - AC 23 (T 13, FF 20) - F +6, R +5, W +10

Round 3

As Rohara peeks around the corner to yet more horrors coming and that this will be some continuing battle. She reaches over and touches the lizard, "Desna grant you strength against these foes."

Cast bull's Strength on Justin (+4 Strength for 3 minutes {30 rounds})... Looks like all his attacks hit :) And +2 more damage per attack.
Please note that Rohara is at M-10 beside Kilthan, as per moment the previous 2 rounds

Status:
HP: 24/24 remaining
AC: 20 (18 Flat-footed / 12 Touch)
In Hand: Mace +4 (1d8+1) and Shield
Conditions: )
Spells (0-level, DC 14, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Guidance;
(1st level, DC 15) Bless©, Command, protection from evil, True Strike (d)
(1st level, DC 15) Grace, Bull's Strength©, Aid© (d)
Channel Energy (2d6, DC 13) 5 of 7 remaining
Bit of Luck 4 of 7 remaining (Any time the target rolls a d20, he may roll twice and take the more favorable result)
Agile Feet 7 of 7 remaining (ignore all difficult terrain for 1 round)


Justin's fury aided by the extra strength given by Rohara allows Justin to rip apart the zombie That leaves the space in front of Justin open if he decides to not take a 5' forward after all of his attacks


Lizardman hp=75/76(AC23/ff23/t10) {F=+10/R=+5/W=+7} CMD 22 Paladin 7 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 1/6

Justin stays in place to let Kilthan move up if he wants.
Status=aid(19 rounds left)/bull's strength (+4 STR) 30rounds left hands=empty. HP=27/34


Kilthan is up!


Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 7
Status:
(HP: 82/82; AC: 20(22)/13/20(22); CMD: 22; Fort +8, Ref: +7, Will: +3 [+5])

Kilthan races forward past Justin, dropping his bow and readying his axe as he does, a snarl on his face as he brings the weapon up against the Tiefling. Much better, he thinks as he feels the familiar weight of the blade in his hand.

Dwarven Waraxe: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 for 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Crap. Darn you, dice roller.

Status:

AC: 18/12/14 (includes +2 to normal and flat-foot for Adaptation, but no shield bonus)
HP: 31/31
Location: O11 (Standard Move)
Weapon In Hand: Dwarven Waraxe (+6 - d10+3/x3)
Ongoing Effects: Adaptation (+2 AC (natural), 85 rounds remain)


The wounded tiefling attacks Kilthan with his greataxe and misses wide.

Attack 1d20 + 6 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 1 - 2 = 13
Damage 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

The other tiefling fires his bow at Kilthan as well but is as accurate as the other tiefling.

Attack 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 1 + 4 = 13
Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

GM Blood:

Will Save Tiefling #3 vs Evil Eye 1d20 ⇒ 8
CLW 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Round 4

Delay - Dryn'taka, Ingrid Initiative Order - Tieflings, cleric, Aarakess, Rohara, Justin, Kilthan

Tiefling Stats AC 19 T 15 FF 16 Tiefling #3 is 17/13/14

Cleric Stats AC 20 T 10 FF 20

Zombie Stats AC 16 T 8 FF 16


Lizardman hp=75/76(AC23/ff23/t10) {F=+10/R=+5/W=+7} CMD 22 Paladin 7 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 1/6

Justin delays and gives Kilthan another chance at the tiefling. He speaks, "Iomedae's luck be with you." He has a feeling Rohara's granting of luck has more tangible benefits.
Justin reaches and grabs Kilthan's d20 crushing it to powder beneath his feet and hands him a new one.


Female Dwarf Witch/7 - (HP: 51/65; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Init +2; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +7/+9

Round 4

Still cackling loudly like a . . . witch, Aarakess shifts to M11 and makes the second Tiefling (#4) realize that the last miss is just the beginning of its bad luck.

5-foot Move to M11
Move Action: Cackle
Standard Action: Evil Eye Hex - -2 attack @ Tiefling 4 for 7 rounds, reduced to 1 round if DC15 Will, but cackle will maintain it even if the save is made.


GM Blood:

Will Save Tiefling #4 1d20 ⇒ 13

The tiefling is starting to doubt his training and his great axe feels funny in his hands.


HP 69 of 69 - AC 23 (T 13, FF 20) - F +6, R +5, W +10

Round 4

Rohara reaches down and picks up Kilthan's dropped bow. She looks back to the other girls and with an apologetic look moves to the space the elf vacated. She then calls upon Desna to heal her companions.

Pick up weapon (move)
5-foot step to M-11
Channel Energy 2d6 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8 Healed for Justin and Kilthan (exclude the 2 teiflings)

Status:
HP: 24/24 remaining
AC: 20 (18 Flat-footed / 12 Touch)
In Hand: Mace +4 (1d8+1) and Shield
Conditions: )
Spells (0-level, DC 14, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Guidance;
(1st level, DC 15) Bless©, Command, protection from evil, True Strike (d)
(1st level, DC 15) Grace, Bull's Strength©, Aid© (d)
Channel Energy (2d6, DC 13) 4 of 7 remaining
Bit of Luck 4 of 7 remaining (Any time the target rolls a d20, he may roll twice and take the more favorable result)
Agile Feet 7 of 7 remaining (ignore all difficult terrain for 1 round)


Female Dwarf Witch/7 - (HP: 51/65; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Init +2; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +7/+9

Er Rohara, I already moved to M11 so that I could hex the tiefling down the hall. You are welcome to join me there if you want, but I am not sure it helps anyone.


Sorry I hadn't updated the map yet when Aarakess posted. I can move you to another square if you wish. I think the channel will still reach everyone.


HP 69 of 69 - AC 23 (T 13, FF 20) - F +6, R +5, W +10

If it reaches from where I am, all is good... Just wanted to be sure of that is all.


Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 7
Status:
(HP: 82/82; AC: 20(22)/13/20(22); CMD: 22; Fort +8, Ref: +7, Will: +3 [+5])

Round 4

Kilthan ducks the axeblade attack and smiles, At least he's not hitting me either... Still, something's got to give...

He waits for an opening and steps forward with a snarl and brings his axe down at the Tiefling.

Dwarven Waraxe (PA, 2h): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 for 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Status:

AC: 18/12/14 (includes +2 to normal and flat-foot for Adaptation, but no shield bonus)
HP: 31/31
Location: O11 (No Move)
Weapon In Hand: Dwarven Waraxe (2 hands, PA) (+5 - d10+7/x3)
Ongoing Effects: Adaptation (+2 AC (natural), 84 rounds remain)


Lizardman hp=75/76(AC23/ff23/t10) {F=+10/R=+5/W=+7} CMD 22 Paladin 7 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 1/6

If and only if the Kilthan's might blow topples the tiefling...

Justing rushes fifteen feet ahead drawing his greatsword. Seeing another of his animated kin must makes a controlled burn in his heart.
"I dispatch you to a peaceful rest. Iomedae guide my hand."

Power attack to hit/damage 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 2 + 1 - 1 = 192d6 + 6 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (6, 3) + 6 + 3 + 3 = 21

Status: 34/34 hp, Hands=Greatsword, Conditions Bull's Strength [+4 STR] (28 rounds left), Aid[+1 to hit](17 rounds left), LoH left=1, Smite Evil left=1


Kilthan kills the tiefling and Justin rushes past him to lay a mighty bow upon the lizardman zombie. Already he created a large gash in it, the zombie still moves.

The zombie returns the attacks on Justin. Depsite being injured, the unusually fast zombie slices the paladin with his claw, followed by lowering its shoulders to hit him then biting him

Bite 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 *Hit*
Damage 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Claw #1 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Damage 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Claw #2 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 *Hit*
Damage 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Slam 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 *Hit*
Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

The remaining tiefling fires his bow shooting wide before putting it away and going for his great axe. The door behind the tiefling is closed and you can hear it being barred.

Comp Longbow 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 1 - 4 - 2 = 12
Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

GM Blood:

clw wand 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Round 5

Delay - Dryn'taka, Ingrid Initiative Order - Tieflings, cleric, Aarakess, Rohara, Justin, Kilthan

Tiefling Stats AC 19 T 15 FF 16

Cleric Stats AC 20 T 10 FF 20

Zombie Stats AC 16 T 8 FF 16


Female Dwarf Witch/7 - (HP: 51/65; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Init +2; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +7/+9

Aarakess continues to cackle like a mad woman.

Time for nighty night vile devil spawn.

Aarakess stares past the zombie toward the tiefling behind and the tiefling begins to feel exhausted from the exertion of the day.

Standard Action: Slumber Hex @ Tiefling - DC15 Will of asleep for 3 rounds.


GM Blood:

Will Save vs Sleep Hex 1d20 ⇒ 2

The tiefling slumps and falls to the floor asleep.


Lizardman hp=75/76(AC23/ff23/t10) {F=+10/R=+5/W=+7} CMD 22 Paladin 7 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 1/6

Looking down at the savage wounds that got through his defenses, Justin appreciates the skill of even animated lizardmen.

"Lizardfolk are tough fighters even undead. Rohara, with some luck, I think I can easily finish off this abomination."

Justin drops his sword to heal himself and attack his necromantically animated kin. last LoH=swift1d6 ⇒ 5

Justin deals a flurry of blows with tooth and claw.

Full attack no luck:

Lclaw hit PA/damage1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 111d4 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Rclaw hit PA/damage1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 271d4 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Bite hit PA/damage1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 251d4 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
With luck
Lclaw hit PA1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
Rclaw hit PA1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Bite hit PA1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

Status: 25/34 hp, Hands=Empty, Conditions Bull's Strength [+4 STR] (27 rounds left), Aid[+1 to hit](16 rounds left), LoH left=0, Smite Evil left=1


Justin destroys the other zombie, leaving only the sleeping tiefling in the hallway


Female Dwarf Witch/7 - (HP: 51/65; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Init +2; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +7/+9

Take care of the napping devil, then we can find the b*tch that is behind the door.


Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 7
Status:
(HP: 82/82; AC: 20(22)/13/20(22); CMD: 22; Fort +8, Ref: +7, Will: +3 [+5])

Kilthan steps forward, readies himself, and takes a slash with his waraxe.

Coup de Grace -> Waxaxe, 2-h, PA -> 3d10 + 21 ⇒ (3, 4, 6) + 21 = 34


Lizardman hp=75/76(AC23/ff23/t10) {F=+10/R=+5/W=+7} CMD 22 Paladin 7 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 1/6

While Kilthan finishes the tiefling, Justin takes a greataxe to the door. When it is about to go, he let's Kirkham put the final hit on it and uses his wand.
UMD1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18
Even with familiarity with the device, no magic shield appears. The disappointment on his face is evident.

"Can I have some light healing please?"


HP 69 of 69 - AC 23 (T 13, FF 20) - F +6, R +5, W +10

Rohara will hand the bow off to Kilthan if he wishes to take it and proceeds to Justin where she calls upon Desna and places her hand on his wounded scaly skin and casts a minor healing spell...

Move to Justin (holding the elf's bow out if Kilthan takes it)
Cast CLW on Justin 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

@ Kilthan you were healed of 8 points of damage in the previous round.

Status:
HP: 24/24 remaining
AC: 20 (18 Flat-footed / 12 Touch)
In Hand: Mace +4 (1d8+1) and Shield
Conditions: )
Spells (0-level, DC 14, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Guidance;
(1st level, DC 15) Bless©, Command©, protection from evil, True Strike (d)
(1st level, DC 15) Grace, Bull's Strength©, Aid© (d)
Channel Energy (2d6, DC 13) 4 of 7 remaining
Bit of Luck 4 of 7 remaining (Any time the target rolls a d20, he may roll twice and take the more favorable result)
Agile Feet 7 of 7 remaining (ignore all difficult terrain for 1 round)


The remaining tiefling is easily taken care of by Kilthan who takes his frustration out of him. Justin attempts to use his wand with no success. Rohara clears up Justin's wounds as he and Kilthan prepare to smash the next door down. Weapons that have been dropped have been retrieved.

I'll delay in updating any farther for a little bit if anyone else has things they want to do in their half minue before hacking down the next door.


Female Dwarf Witch/7 - (HP: 51/65; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Init +2; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +7/+9

Aarakess moves up behind the men, but keeps her eyes pealed backwards through the door they just broke through.


{HP 63/65 | AC18/FF15/T13/CMD19 | F+8/R+9/W+3 | Inish +5, Per +9} Female Tiefling (Daemon-Spawn) Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 7

Stats:

HP 28/28
AC 24 T15 FF19 CMD18
F/R/W 5/8/0
Bombs: 3/7
Mutagen: None
Extracts: CLW, 2 Open
Effects:
Dexterity Mutagen 291 Rounds
Shield Extract 30 Rounds

Dryn loads and readies her crossbow, downing her shield extratc right before the door is opened.

If anyone needs it, Dryn still has her Cure Light Wounds extract, which anyone can use. Just type it out and roll 1d8+3 for it.


Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 7
Status:
(HP: 82/82; AC: 20(22)/13/20(22); CMD: 22; Fort +8, Ref: +7, Will: +3 [+5])

Kilthan retrieves his bow and takes up one of the door-killing greataxes, then pauses for a moment. He then motions for the others to step away from the door and whispers, "Let me listen first. The cleric's had time to ready some nasty surprises."

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

1 round to C-D-G, 4-5 rounds to get ready, so Adaptation = 78ish rounds remaining?


Lizardman hp=75/76(AC23/ff23/t10) {F=+10/R=+5/W=+7} CMD 22 Paladin 7 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 1/6

Status: 32/34 hp, Hands=Mwork Greataxe, Conditions Bull's Strength [+4 STR] (22 rounds left), Aid[+1 to hit](11 rounds left), Shield[+4 AC](10 rounds left) LoH left=0, Smite Evil left=1

After waiting the half minute deducted 5 rounds from aid and Bull's STR, Justin activates his wand and begins hacking the door with his added strength.
UMD 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25
STR check to knock down1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
To hit door/Damage1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 211d12 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18


Listening from behind the door right before you hack it down, Kilthan hears some male and female voices giving command and maybe casting some spells.

Two rounds the door goes down. Behind the door you see the female cleric from before behind a scarred and slightly blurry half-orc Zon Kuthon cleric.

The spells finish just as you bash the door down and the Tieflings fire their arrows wide

Comp Bow #5 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 1 = 14
Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Comp Bow #6 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 1 = 8
Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

GM Blood:

Initiative Kilthan Hammerstone 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 (Below Ground)
Initiative Aarakess Halcorn 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Initiative Dryn'taka Devilschild 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Initiative Ingrid Anika Nina Jones 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Initiative Justin D'Rite 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4
Initiative Rohara Acharya 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Note the order below probably doesn't really matter, its all your turn after their readied actions, but do with it as you like.

Round 1

Initiative Order - Tieflings, cleric, Ingrid, Aarakess, Kilthan, Rohara, Dryn'taka, Justin

Tiefling Stats AC 19 T 15 FF 16

Female Human Cleric Stats AC 20 T 10 FF 20 +2 vs good aligned characters

Male Half-Orc Cleric Stats AC 21 T 12 FF 21


Female Dwarf Witch/7 - (HP: 51/65; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Init +2; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +7/+9

Everyone back up, make them come to us.

I move back to N11 assuming that Ingrid will also shift back 5'.

Ready action to Evil Eye Hex the first to appear in T11.

Evil Eye Hex: -2 AC for 7 rounds, 1 if DC 15 Will Save


Lizardman hp=75/76(AC23/ff23/t10) {F=+10/R=+5/W=+7} CMD 22 Paladin 7 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 1/6

"Aarakess, we are lucky we have a little space they left us to push into the room. Time is on their side. I think we rush them."
Justin prepares to throw his trident so Kilthan can get into the room immediately after.


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

Can't do anything, since I'm in the back of the line.


Lizardman hp=75/76(AC23/ff23/t10) {F=+10/R=+5/W=+7} CMD 22 Paladin 7 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 1/6

"Kilthan, you rush him and wait for Aarakess, I'll pull back. Maybe Aarakess can drop this one at your feet."

Assuming Aarakess delays, Justin will take Kilthan's spot and let Aarakess in the corner. Kilthan can ready a hack for after Aarakess' hex.

Edit: as cdg is a full round action, Kilthan may have to settle for hitting a helpless person with massive bonuses on a readied standard attack.


Female Dwarf Witch/7 - (HP: 51/65; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Init +2; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +7/+9

If the corner opens up, I will move there past those in front and then sleep hex the one in front of Kilthan has not gone yet this round. Or Evil Eye Hex (-2 to Saves) if Kilthan has gone.


Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 7
Status:
(HP: 82/82; AC: 20(22)/13/20(22); CMD: 22; Fort +8, Ref: +7, Will: +3 [+5])

Kilthan steps around the corner and closes the distance to the first cleric, ready to strike him if he casts another spell while waiting for the go-ahead to attack from Aarakess.


{HP 63/65 | AC18/FF15/T13/CMD19 | F+8/R+9/W+3 | Inish +5, Per +9} Female Tiefling (Daemon-Spawn) Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 7

Round 1

Stats:

28/28
AC 24 T15 FF19 CMD18
F/R/W 5/8/0
Bombs: 3/7
Mutagen: None
Extracts: CLW, 2 Open
Effects:
Dexterity Mutagen 291 Rounds
Shield Extract 30 Rounds

Dryn'taka impatiently stands near the end with Ingrid, a small stream of infernal words coming from her under her breath.

Dryn delays. Looks like we're victims of the 5' hallway back here ;p


Kilthan, what square? In front of the half orc cleric?


Just going to make this up and hope I am close

Kithan moves in front of Justin and readies and action to hit the cleric if he casts a spell. Justin shifts to Kilthan's old spot asd Aarakess hexes the half-orc cleric making him sleepy, though he shrugs it off.

GM Blood:

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

The female cleric touch the half-orc and he swing his flail at Kilthan and lands a blow with his flail.

Attack with flail 1d20 + 8 + 1 - 1 + 20 ⇒ (19) + 8 + 1 - 1 + 20 = 47
Damage 1d8 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 1 = 12

The tiefling arches respond with a pair of arrows that shoot wide

Tiefling #5 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 1 - 4 = 8
Comp Bow 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Tiefling #6 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 1 - 4 = 14
Comp Bow 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Round 1

DelayIngrid, Rohara, Dryn'taka Initiative Order - Tieflings, cleric, Aarakess, Kilthan, Justin

Tiefling Stats AC 19 T 15 FF 16

Female Human Cleric Stats AC 20 T 10 FF 20 +2 vs good aligned characters

Male Half-Orc Cleric Stats AC 20 T 11 FF 19


Female Dwarf Witch/7 - (HP: 51/65; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Init +2; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +7/+9

Can Justin/Kilthan shift to the stairs? I thought that was where one of them intended to go.


Female Dwarf Witch/7 - (HP: 51/65; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Init +2; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +7/+9

Can Justin/Kilthan shift to the stairs? I thought that was where one of them intended to go.

I keep trying to cause doubt to seep into the week willed minds of these shadow priests.

Evil Eye Hex @ front half-orc: -2 to AC for 7 rounds, 1 round if DC15 Will.
Move Action: Cackle - even if they get the save, should continue hex.

Once again, Aarakess begins to laugh hysterically causing those before her to continue to doubt themselves.


Currently the stairs is being blocked by the half-orc cleric. You can't move diagonally past a corner (even by taking a 5-foot step)

GM Blood:

Will Save Half-Orc1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

With Aarakess's eerie cackle, the half-orc defenses seem a bit off.


Lizardman hp=75/76(AC23/ff23/t10) {F=+10/R=+5/W=+7} CMD 22 Paladin 7 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 1/6

Justin will wait till a spot opens up. Maybe with bull's strength and some luck, he can clear the area faster. The plan was to move into the cleric's square as soon as he was down and shift into the stairs. Obviously we are slowed there.


Lizardman hp=75/76(AC23/ff23/t10) {F=+10/R=+5/W=+7} CMD 22 Paladin 7 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 1/6

Realizing the space is limited, the situation reminds Justin of puzzle he saw where you slide squared back and forth with limited space to make a pattern.

"How about Aarakess withdraw, Kilthan strike and step back, and I'll rush in with luck?"


Female Dwarf Witch/7 - (HP: 51/65; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Init +2; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +7/+9

This is why I wished to retreat initially.


Lizardman hp=75/76(AC23/ff23/t10) {F=+10/R=+5/W=+7} CMD 22 Paladin 7 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 1/6

"Unfortunately, if they filled in the gap and yelled real loud, we would be in worse shape."

2,401 to 2,450 of 5,572 << first < prev | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Blood's Age Of Worms (Group 2) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.