Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

GM Blood's Age of Worms in Golarion #2

Game Master David James Olsen

Group 2 Map
Loot spreadsheet


2,351 to 2,400 of 6,455 << first < prev | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | next > last >>

Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

Ingrid Moves to H11,
and attack with her whip

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


{HP 74/74 | AC18/FF14/T14/CMD21 | F+9/R+11/W+3 | Inish +4, Per +11}

Round 10

Stats:

HP 28
AC 20 T15 FF15 CMD18
F/R/W 5/8/0
Bombs: 4/7
Mutagen: None
Extracts: CLW, Shield, 2 Open
Effects:
Dexterity Mutagen 30 minutes

Move to L10, reload crossbow

Dryn moves down to get a clear shot of the tiefling while reloading her crossbow.


GM Blood:

Attacks 1 Kil 2 Ingrid 1d2 ⇒ 2

The tiefling gets hits with the scorpion whip and steps up to return the attack on Ingrid, but narrowly misses.

Attacks with Greataxe 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Damage 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Round 11

Initiative Order - Tiefling, Aarakess, Rohara, Dryn'taka, Justin, Ingrid, Kilthan

Tiefling Stats AC 19 T 15 FF 16

Everyone else is up in Round 11!


Female Dwarf Witch/9 - (HP: 83/83; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +7/+9; Ref +6/+8; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

Hmmm, big blades are bad.

I think I can move to K10.

Aarakess moves over through the door and then reaches up and scratches her owl under the chin. As she does this she causes a feeling of utter exhaustion to come upon the tiefling.

Slumber Hex: DC15 Will save or asleep for 3 rounds.


Lizardman hp=97/97(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+6/W=+8} CMD 25 Paladin 9 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

Justin will delay to after Ingrid (and Kilthan if the slumber hex works)
"Coming through, Ingrid."
Ingrid, if you could shift and leave me a charge line along the 11 column, I can hit him with a charge.


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

Ingrid 5-foot steps to I-10,
and attacks with her whip

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Path is open for Justin.


GM Blood:

Will Save Tiefling 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Tiefling does not fall asleep Crazy string of good rolls for saves

Round 11

Initiative Order - Tiefling, Aarakess, Ingrid,Rohara, Dryn'taka, Justin, Kilthan

Tiefling Stats AC 19 T 15 FF 16


Vitals (Kilthan):
(HP: 107/107; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 25; Fort +11, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6]; Rage: 8/8)
Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8/Bloodrager (Spelleater): 1
Vitals (Jagdbach):
(HP: 81/81 (105/105); AC: 25(23)/13(11)/22(20); CMD: 23 (25) {27 (29) trip}; Fort +9(+11), Ref: +10, Will: +3(+5); {+4 v. enchantments})

Kilthan narrow his eyes and says, "Now, now, leave the lady alone. You've already got a dance partner." He takes a small step behind the tiefling to gain flanking from Justin and brings his weapons to bear.

Justin said he was going to charge, and he's before Kilthan in the init order..so he should be there to flank when Kilthan makes his attacks...

Waraxe, Power Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 3 + 1 + 2 = 19 {Bless, Flanking} for 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Shield, Power Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 3 + 1 + 2 = 18 {Bless, Flanking} for 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Status:

AC: 19/12/15 (includes +2 to normal and flat-foot for Adaptation)
HP: 31/31
Location: F11 [via 5' step]
Weapons In Hand: Dwarven Waraxe (+5 {PA} - d10+5), Light Spiked Shield (+5 {PA} - d4+2)
Ongoing Effects: Adaptation (+2 AC (natural), 92 rounds remain), Bless (+1 morale bonus to hit, 24 rounds remain)


{HP 74/74 | AC18/FF14/T14/CMD21 | F+9/R+11/W+3 | Inish +4, Per +11}

Round 11

Stats:

28
AC 20 T15 FF15 CMD18
F/R/W 5/8/0
Bombs: 4/7
Mutagen: None
Extracts: CLW, Shield, 2 Open
Effects:
Dexterity Mutagen 30 minutes

Dryn takes a shot before Justin charges, but misses the bolt strikes off his armor.

Standard to fire, move to reload

Twang!: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 4 = 16

Thwak: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Lizardman hp=97/97(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+6/W=+8} CMD 25 Paladin 9 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

Justin charges drawing his greatsword.

PA to hit/damage1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 7 + 2 = 242d6 + 9 ⇒ (4, 3) + 9 = 16

Conditions=bless/aid 27/34hp


Justin and Kilthan combine to kill the tiefling guard. All enemies on your side of closed doors are dead. You heard the south door being barred and have not heard any activity from the double doors to the east.


Female Dwarf Witch/9 - (HP: 83/83; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +7/+9; Ref +6/+8; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

Is there anything in the room? Or was this just a pig pen?


Lizardman hp=97/97(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+6/W=+8} CMD 25 Paladin 9 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

Justin stocks up on greataxes.

"I'm a little beat up. Kilthan, we choppin' this door down?"


Just a big stinky pen for the boar.


Vitals (Kilthan):
(HP: 107/107; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 25; Fort +11, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6]; Rage: 8/8)
Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8/Bloodrager (Spelleater): 1
Vitals (Jagdbach):
(HP: 81/81 (105/105); AC: 25(23)/13(11)/22(20); CMD: 23 (25) {27 (29) trip}; Fort +9(+11), Ref: +10, Will: +3(+5); {+4 v. enchantments})

Kilthan kicks the corpse for good measure, then says, "Let's get you healed up first... and maybe try the knob before smashing it with axes?..."


Female Dwarf Witch/9 - (HP: 83/83; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +7/+9; Ref +6/+8; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

I use healing hex on Justin - 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Kilthan Hammerstone wrote:
Kilthan kicks the corpse for good measure, then says, "Let's get you healed up first... and maybe try the knob before smashing it with axes?..."

The door to the south is indeed barred and will not open


Lizardman hp=97/97(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+6/W=+8} CMD 25 Paladin 9 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

Justin swings a greataxe at the door.
hit/damage1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 181d12 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16


Vitals (Kilthan):
(HP: 107/107; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 25; Fort +11, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6]; Rage: 8/8)
Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8/Bloodrager (Spelleater): 1
Vitals (Jagdbach):
(HP: 81/81 (105/105); AC: 25(23)/13(11)/22(20); CMD: 23 (25) {27 (29) trip}; Fort +9(+11), Ref: +10, Will: +3(+5); {+4 v. enchantments})

Kilthan takes up another of the fallen greataxes, "I'd rather not dull the thing I fight with by chopping wood with it."

Greataxe (PA vs. door): 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 1 = 15 for 1d12 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


You damage the door with your initial attacks, another round ends up break it down (unless you would both roll 1s and I think you'll be fine with average rolls.

Beyond the door is a hallway south leading to another wooden door that is currently open. As the door finally break down, both tieflings fire their arrows at Justin

Composite Longbow #31d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 1 = 14
Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Composite Longbow #41d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 1 = 23 *Hit*
Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

There is a scarred female woman at the back, clearly a cleric of Zon Kuthon, who casts a spell.

SpellCraft DC 17:
Sound Burst

Everyone takes 1d8 ⇒ 6 points of damage and needs to make a Fort DC 15 save or be stunned Which includes dropping anything held)

Round 1

Initiative Order - Tieflings, cleric, Aarakess, Rohara, Dryn'taka, Justin, Ingrid, Kilthan

Tiefling Stats AC 19 T 15 FF 16

Cleric Stats AC 20 T 10 FF 20

Note the initiative order is just them then you so don't worry about order


Vitals (Kilthan):
(HP: 107/107; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 25; Fort +11, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6]; Rage: 8/8)
Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8/Bloodrager (Spelleater): 1
Vitals (Jagdbach):
(HP: 81/81 (105/105); AC: 25(23)/13(11)/22(20); CMD: 23 (25) {27 (29) trip}; Fort +9(+11), Ref: +10, Will: +3(+5); {+4 v. enchantments})

Fort Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Kilthan shakes his head to try to clear the ringing in his ears.

And wait for his turn...

Status:

AC: 18/12/14 (includes +2 to normal and flat-foot for Adaptation, but no shield bonus)
HP: 25/31
Location: M10
Weapon In Hand: Scavenged Greataxe (+5 {PA} - d12+7)
Ongoing Effects: Adaptation (+2 AC (natural), 88 rounds remain), Bless (+1 morale bonus to hit, 20 rounds remain)
This assumes it's been 4 rounds since we dropped the Tiefling. If it's more or less, let me know so I can keep the ongoing effects durations current...


Kilthan 4 or 5 rounds seems about right if you went straight to the door and started to chop it up. I estimate 2 rounds to break it down, one to move over and one ot two to get weapons put away/greatxes looted and readied to chop. Also you don't have to wait, I just threw up names to get a list up there, unless you want to wait to see who makes their saves.


Female Dwarf Witch/9 - (HP: 83/83; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +7/+9; Ref +6/+8; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27
Fort Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

Bah, that the best you got shadow wench.

I cause the front tiefling to realize that napping is a much better idea than fighting.

Slumber Hex: DC15 Will of asleep for 3 rounds.


GM Blood:

Will Save Teifling #3 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

The tiefling seems to resist the urge to nap

FYI in case I didn't make this clear, I put a lot of rolls in spoilers to keep the game area a little cleaner, but you can always look in the spoilers to myself. I have been on a will save spree lately.


Female Dwarf Witch/9 - (HP: 83/83; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +7/+9; Ref +6/+8; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

Well, in my opinion it is better you waste your high rolls resisting my hexes than hitting Justin and Kilthan. The DC for the hexes will go up 2 next level, that should help.


HP 90 of 90 - AC 26 (T 15, FF 22) - F +8, R +5, W +11

Round 1 (Bless still at 19 rounds)

Spellcraft 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Fort Save 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

After clearing her thoughts from the blast of sounds she looks about at her companions to see that they were affected as well. She reaches within and lets Desna's healing powers flow through her to heal them all. She then moves by her companions to stand beside Kilthan

(Channel Energy 2d6 ⇒ (2, 6) = 8
Move to M-9

Status:
HP: 24/24 remaining
AC: 20 (18 Flat-footed / 12 Touch)
In Hand: Mace +4 (1d8+1) and Shield
Conditions: Bless (19 rounds)
Spells (0-level, DC 14, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Guidance;
(1st level, DC 15) Bless©, Command, protection from evil, True Strike (d)
(1st level, DC 15) Grace, Bull's Strength, Aid© (d)
Channel Energy (2d6, DC 13) 5 of 7 remaining
Bit of Luck 6 of 7 remaining (Any time the target rolls a d20, he may roll twice and take the more favorable result)
Agile Feet 7 of 7 remaining (ignore all difficult terrain for 1 round)


Lizardman hp=97/97(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+6/W=+8} CMD 25 Paladin 9 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

Status=34/34 bless+aid Will Save1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

Justin steps up and attacks with axe and bite.

Axe hit/damage1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 171d12 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
Bite 2ndary/damage1d20 + 7 - 5 ⇒ (13) + 7 - 5 = 151d3 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7


Justin, it was a Fort save, but your roll more than made it.

Justin steps up and misses the tiefling

Still awaiting Dryn'taka and Ingrid for Fort saves and their actions


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

Ingrid goes to M12 and attacks the tiefling @ O-11
and uses a round of luck

Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 1 = 25
Crit?: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 4 + 1 = 16

Damage: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7
Crit?: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7

Fort: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 + 1 = 10


Ingrid gets hit by the blast and is stunned until round 2, and also dropping her whip.


{HP 74/74 | AC18/FF14/T14/CMD21 | F+9/R+11/W+3 | Inish +4, Per +11}

Round 1

Stats:

HP 22/28
AC 20 T15 FF15 CMD18
F/R/W 5/8/0
Bombs: 4/7
Mutagen: None
Extracts: CLW, Shield, 2 Open
Effects:
Dexterity Mutagen 30 minutes
Bless

Feeling the sonic pain, Dryn'taka decides to do some payback. Pulling out her bomb, she takes aim and prepares to launch the next time the cleric starts casting. "Oh, you're gonna get it now, little cleric you."

Standard action to ready a bomb against the cleric for when she starts casting. I spoilered the ready attack, hope you don't mind.

Fort Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Ready Attack:

BOMB!: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 8 + 1 + 1 - 4 - 2 = 14 5dex, 3bab, 1pbs, 1bless, -4soft cover, -2 range
BOOM!: 2d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2, 1) + 4 + 1 = 8


Dryn'taka:

You can ready that for her next spell if you wish, but this spell was readied for as soon as the door was busted down. Just clarifying that. Or you can just throw it at her this round.

Also remember after you take the six damage, you get 8 back from Rohara's channel


{HP 74/74 | AC18/FF14/T14/CMD21 | F+9/R+11/W+3 | Inish +4, Per +11}

GM:
I'm fine with delaying, even if she doesn't cast. In Dryn's mind, she's just getting her back. Worst case scenario, she doesn't cast and I lose a turn. Best case, she does cast, I bomb her and cause her to lose it. Would rather risk losing the action and forcing a concentration check, 'cause that's how I see Dryn viewing it.

Also regarding Rohara's channel. Doh, missed that!


Vitals (Kilthan):
(HP: 107/107; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 25; Fort +11, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6]; Rage: 8/8)
Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8/Bloodrager (Spelleater): 1
Vitals (Jagdbach):
(HP: 81/81 (105/105); AC: 25(23)/13(11)/22(20); CMD: 23 (25) {27 (29) trip}; Fort +9(+11), Ref: +10, Will: +3(+5); {+4 v. enchantments})

Kilthan looks at the axe in his hands and back at the narrow hallway and shakes his head. Evil things shut down the paladin's tactical mind, I guess...

He drops the greataxe and steps into line with the hallway, firing his bow past Justin at the cleric. This should stop her from more of that magic.... Besides, I haven't really had a chance to try this out yet, anyway...

Composite Longbow: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 1 = 21 {bless} for 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Status:

AC: 18/12/14 (includes +2 to normal and flat-foot for Adaptation, but no shield bonus)
HP: 31/31
Location: M11 (5' step)
Weapon In Hand: Composite Longbow (+5 - d8+3)
Ongoing Effects: Adaptation (+2 AC (natural), 87 rounds remain), Bless (+1 morale bonus to hit, 19 rounds remain)


Tiefling #3 Swings his greataxe hitting Justin

Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 *Hit*
Damage 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Attack on Justin by Tiefling #4, but the arrow flies wide

Attack 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 5 - 4 = 9
Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

The female cleric after getting hit by Kilthan's arrow curses and begins to cast another spell. Dryn'taka launches a flask hitting her mid spell but she manages to finish it. She seems like she wants nothing to do with any more bombs or arrows and moves through the door to the east of her. Soon after a lizardman zombie comes through the door

Concentration: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23

Spellcraft DC 16:
The spell cast was bane

The bless spell has been removed on everyone in the party

GM Blood:

Reflex Half-Orc 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Round 2

Initiative Order - Tieflings, cleric, Aarakess, Rohara, Dryn'taka, Justin, Ingrid, Kilthan

Tiefling Stats AC 19 T 15 FF 16

Cleric Stats AC 20 T 10 FF 20

Zombie Stats AC 16 T 8 FF 16


{HP 74/74 | AC18/FF14/T14/CMD21 | F+9/R+11/W+3 | Inish +4, Per +11}

GM:
Shouldn't the Concentration DC be 18+spell level?


Weird the numbers changed on me. The first attack was a 24 and the bow attack was a 9. The concentration was 23. Adjusting the text

**Edit** Figured out what I did, fixed it to reflect what I originally saw


{HP 74/74 | AC18/FF14/T14/CMD21 | F+9/R+11/W+3 | Inish +4, Per +11}

I'd be fine just going with original numbers, just post 'em. Just wanted to make sure I read Concentration right. That would've been a real easy DC otherwise.


Female Dwarf Witch/9 - (HP: 83/83; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +7/+9; Ref +6/+8; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

Seeing the tiefling still standing, Aarakess frowns and brings doubt into the evil devils mind.

Evil Eye: -2 AC for 7 rounds, if DC15 Will, reduce to 1 round


Lizardman hp=97/97(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+6/W=+8} CMD 25 Paladin 9 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

Justin drops the axe and attacks hard with bite and claws.
PA claw11d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 201d4 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
PA claw21d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 271d4 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
PA bite1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 151d3 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
confirm1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 201d4 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
LoH1d6 ⇒ 1
aid hands empty 27/34 1LoH left


Justin's two claws do massive damage to the tiefling, but he is still standing.

Round 2

Initiative Order - Tieflings, cleric, Aarakess, Rohara, Dryn'taka, Justin, Ingrid, Kilthan

Tiefling Stats AC 19 T 15 FF 16

Cleric Stats AC 20 T 10 FF 20

Zombie Stats AC 16 T 8 FF 16


Female Dwarf Witch/9 - (HP: 83/83; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +7/+9; Ref +6/+8; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

Don't forget the tiefling's AC is -2 for this round at least, longer if it misses it's DC15 Will save.


HP 90 of 90 - AC 26 (T 15, FF 22) - F +8, R +5, W +11

Round 2

Rohara steps up next to Kilthan once again and provides him with a bit of luck...

[ooc]5-foot step to M-10 (She moved to M-9 last round)
Bit of Luck to Kilthan

Status:
HP: 24/24 remaining
AC: 20 (18 Flat-footed / 12 Touch)
In Hand: Mace +4 (1d8+1) and Shield
Conditions: )
Spells (0-level, DC 14, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Guidance;
(1st level, DC 15) Bless©, Command, protection from evil, True Strike (d)
(1st level, DC 15) Grace, Bull's Strength, Aid© (d)
Channel Energy (2d6, DC 13) 5 of 7 remaining
Bit of Luck 4 of 7 remaining (Any time the target rolls a d20, he may roll twice and take the more favorable result)
Agile Feet 7 of 7 remaining (ignore all difficult terrain for 1 round)


{HP 74/74 | AC18/FF14/T14/CMD21 | F+9/R+11/W+3 | Inish +4, Per +11}

Round 2

Stats:

HP 28/28
AC 20 T15 FF15 CMD18
F/R/W 5/8/0
Bombs: 3/7
Mutagen: None
Extracts: CLW, Shield, 2 Open
Effects:
Dexterity Mutagen 30 minutes

Steaming at the cleric's spell pulled off despite her expert bombardment, Dryn'taka brushes her crossbow, thinking on what to do, muttering a few curses under her breath in Infernal.

Delay for now.


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

Picks back up her Whip


Lizardman hp=97/97(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+6/W=+8} CMD 25 Paladin 9 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

"Kilthan, you can jab him with the trident I have slung on my back."


Kilthan is up last in the round!


Vitals (Kilthan):
(HP: 107/107; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 25; Fort +11, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6]; Rage: 8/8)
Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8/Bloodrager (Spelleater): 1
Vitals (Jagdbach):
(HP: 81/81 (105/105); AC: 25(23)/13(11)/22(20); CMD: 23 (25) {27 (29) trip}; Fort +9(+11), Ref: +10, Will: +3(+5); {+4 v. enchantments})

Kilthan says, "I don't think I can lunge around you, even with the trident." (Especially because tridents aren't reach weapons?)

Kilthan raises his bow again, cursing the cowardly cleric's flight, and shifting his bead to the tiefling in the back, firing quickly.

Bit o' luck attack...
Composite Longbow (vs. T#4 in R11): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
or... Composite Longbow (vs. T#4 in R11): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
I'll take the first one.

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Status:

AC: 18/12/14 (includes +2 to normal and flat-foot for Adaptation, but no shield bonus)
HP: 31/31
Location: M11 (No Move)
Weapon In Hand: Composite Longbow (+5 - d8+3)
Ongoing Effects: Adaptation (+2 AC (natural), 86 rounds remain), Bit of Luck (1 round duration)


Kilthan plants an arrow in the arm of the tiefling guard who mutters something in a gitteral language.

Tiefling up front #3 Takes a swing at Justin before stepping back to allow one of the zombie lizardmen #1 to replacing him and attack. Fast zombie like at the fight with Filge

Tiefling #3 attack 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 1 = 14
Damage 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Zombie #1 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Bite 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Tiefling #4 pulls the arrow out of his arm and fires it back at Kilthan, sticking it back at him Good arrow!

Attack 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 1 = 22 *hit*
Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

GM Blood:

Will Save vs Evil Eye 1d20 ⇒ 7
Wand of cure light wounds 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Round 3

Initiative Order - Tieflings, cleric, Aarakess, Rohara, Dryn'taka, Justin, Ingrid, Kilthan

Tiefling Stats AC 19 T 15 FF 16 Tiefling #3 is 17/13/14

Cleric Stats AC 20 T 10 FF 20

Zombie Stats AC 16 T 8 FF 16


Lizardman hp=97/97(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+6/W=+8} CMD 25 Paladin 9 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

"I got this one."
Round 3
Justin tries to put the zombie down with a flurry so Kilthan can move past.

Full Powerattack:

Lclaw hit/dam1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 241d4 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Rclaw hit/dam1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 151d4 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Bite hit/dam1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 171d3 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Status=aid hands=empty. Edit: attacking zombie now with +1 added for undead.

"You dare animate my kin--you will regret this."

2,351 to 2,400 of 6,455 << first < prev | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Blood's Age Of Worms (Group 2) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.