Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


GM Blood's Age of Worms in Golarion #2

Game Master David James Olsen

Group 2 Map
Loot spreadsheet


2,201 to 2,250 of 6,301 << first < prev | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | next > last >>

Lizardman hp=83/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

Justin nods approvingly.

"The indirect approach is often best."

Justin strips the bodies and looks for a place in the south room to hide them.

"These marble doors look pretty thick. Maybe we have two dress as guards and hang back as we explore each of the three passageways a little at a time. That way when we frequently check back here with the 'guards' going first, we can surprise any visitors before they raise the alarm. I am sure the guards are allowed a few water/commode breaks here and there."


Female Dwarf Witch/8 - (HP: 66/74; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

Does anyone speak the tongue of the devils? I do not, but it would be beneficial for the subterfuge if we are to attempt it.


ou drag the bodies over to the pool. As you get nearer the pool, you can feel the cold emanating off of it, its almost to the point of making you uncomfortable. The pool is extremely dark, you probably can't see more than a few inches under the liquid. It also seems thicker than water.

No good place to stash the body down below, but the platform above could possibly work.


Female Dwarf Witch/8 - (HP: 66/74; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

I Detect Magic on the pool.

Knowledge(religion): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Knowledge(arcana): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Knowledge(nature): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Them's some mighty fine rolls.


{HP 74/74 | AC18/FF14/T14/CMD21 | F+9/R+11/W+3 | Inish +4, Per +11}

"I can, but I'm not sure how well it'll work. They're both taller than me, and I AM a girl. I could mix up something to help me blend in easier if you think it'll help though!"


Aarakess, the liquid is magical, though what it is you have no idea.


Lizardman hp=83/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

"Excellent, idea Drynn. Preserving our advantage of surprise is worth consuming some magical resources."

Noting the platform may be a better place to hide bodies, Justin moves the tiefling up to the platform. "Kilthan, bring your tiefling up here. Maybe we make it look they are sitting down and talking out of sight?"


Vitals (Kilthan):
(HP: 94/94; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 24; Fort +9, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6])
Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8
Vitals (Jagdbach):
(HP: 70/70 (91/91); AC: 23(21)/13(11)/20(18); CMD: 20 (22) {24 (26) trip}; Fort +8(+10), Ref: +8, Will: +3(+5); {+4 v. enchantments})

Earlier..

Kilthan chuckles, "Figures, I just bought one of these.." He tests the bow, then says, "Actually, mine has more pull."

Now...

Kilthan lifts the tiefling over his should and carries him over to the platform. He looks back and says, "Any of you magic-using ladies able to clean up the blood? Just hiding the bodies won't mean much otherwise... stand-in guards or not."

And, of course, there's the question of how long we'll be waiting... if only when knew when the shifts change... Hey, wait...

Kilthan hisses a whisper, "Wait, don't clean it yet. Let me try to figure out how long they've been here - might give us an idea about when the shifts change."

Survival: (Find/ID tracks): (Take10)+8 = 18 --- Trying to find the tiefling's arrival tracks and gauge how old they are.


Lizardman hp=83/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

Justin helps with the clean up detail. Afterwards...
"How about we investigate the way the tiefling guard fled? That will probably lead to where he expected help from."


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

"I don't have any spells that could cover this up."


Female Dwarf Witch/8 - (HP: 66/74; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

I shake my head, Sorry, I do not have any spells of that nature memorized.


You drag the bodies up to the platform. The platform is about 30' above and there is a small wicker basket resting near the edge. With the height you feel you should be able to stash the bodies up here and keep them out of sight from below at least.

You then spend a little time cleaning up as best you can the sign of battle around the elevator.

Kithan, It seems like they came from the Zon Kuthon hallway, and from what you can tell there is probably a shift change that takes place but not how long it has been. Looking around the other two hallways/doors there is little activity from both of those locations so they probably do not post guards at all.

Justin, the key they carried and the symbol they wore of Zon Kuthon match that of the crimson banners flying outside of the hallway the guard tried to flee towards.


Female Dwarf Witch/8 - (HP: 66/74; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

So, we have the god of shadows and the lady of the undead working together. Not exactly the first two people I would invite to a party. Unless of course I wanted the guests stabbed in the back and then reanimated.


Don't forget Lamashtu is the third leg of the cult and probably the unmarked door


HP 82 of 82 - AC 24 (T 13, FF 21) - F +8, R +5, W +11

Whispering, "Do not forget the Demon Mother thrown into the mix. An interesting trio to say the least. Let us disrupt whatever it is they have planned here, yes?" She smile a wicked smile.

"Which way do we wish to start?" Rohara asks in her whispered tone.


Lizardman hp=83/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

"Let's spoil the Zun Kuthon party first."
Justin points to the door and holds out the Zun Kuthon key as he carfully detects evil from close proximity to the door.


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

"I agree in that we should crash this party."


Justin, you sense some faint evil from beyond the door


Lizardman hp=83/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

Justin realizes that he hasn't come up with a hand sign for when his evil detects positive. Having just defeated two evil tieflings, the devil imagery is fresh in his mind. He shrugs his shoulders apologetically to Dryn, but the best he can come up with is using two fingers to represent horns coming out of his head. Justin then points beyond the door and hold his right thumb and forefinger about and inch apart. He then raises his hands palms up while looking at Dryn as if to imply what was all he could think of.

He still holds out the key and points to the door.


Female Dwarf Witch/8 - (HP: 66/74; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

Watching Justing make strange shadow puppets on the door to the Zon Kuthon cult, Aarakess whispers: Justin, while hand signals and charades are fun, you can just as easily whisper unless you think someone is close enough to overhear a quiet whisper. I plan on keeping this method of communication up at all times if I can.


HP 82 of 82 - AC 24 (T 13, FF 21) - F +8, R +5, W +11

before Justin enters Rohara clutches her holy symbol and mutters quietly, "Grant this warrior you boon to aid him against the dark forces we will face." The symbol of a purple butterfly appears briefly and melds into the paladin.

Cast Aid (+1 morale bonus on attack rolls and saves against fear effects, plus 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 temporary hit points for 3 minutes (30 rounds).

Status:
HP: 24/24 remaining
AC: 20 (18 Flat-footed / 12 Touch)
In Hand: Mace and Shield
Conditions:
Spells (0-level, DC 14, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Guidance;
(1st level, DC 15) Bless, Command, protection from evil, True Strike (d)
(1st level, DC 15) Grace, Bull's Strength, Aid© (d)
Channel Energy (2d6, DC 13) 7 of 7 remaining
Bit of Luck 7 of 7 remaining (Any time the target rolls a d20, he may roll twice and take the more favorable result)
Agile Feet 7 of 7 remaining (ignore all difficult terrain for 1 round)


Lizardman hp=83/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

Justin looks back to Aarakess and whispers, "Warriors have this thing with using hand signals. It is more for show than being practical." With his unblinking stare it is difficult to tell if he is serious or not.

Justin whispers to Rohara, "Thank you for the aid Rohara, can you also provide me some luck before we open the door? I want to try out my new wand without breaking it."
Justin takes out his shield wand and prepares to use it prior to heading in.
Without the +2 for being familiar, luck changes a 1/20 chance of never using it for a long time to a 1/400 chance.


HP 82 of 82 - AC 24 (T 13, FF 21) - F +8, R +5, W +11

She looks at the lizard with a 'really' look but does as he asks... "Very well" And she grants Justin Densa's luck... and then steps back, stowing her mace and shield and pulls out her crossbow and loads it as she waits for the lizardman to do his thing and get the show going.

A Bit of Luck to Justin

Status:
HP: 24/24 remaining
AC: 20 (18 Flat-footed / 12 Touch)
In Hand: Mace and Shield
Conditions:
Spells (0-level, DC 14, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Guidance;
(1st level, DC 15) Bless, Command, protection from evil, True Strike (d)
(1st level, DC 15) Grace, Bull's Strength, Aid© (d)
Channel Energy (2d6, DC 13) 7 of 7 remaining
Bit of Luck 6 of 7 remaining (Any time the target rolls a d20, he may roll twice and take the more favorable result)
Agile Feet 7 of 7 remaining (ignore all difficult terrain for 1 round)


Gotta head out for a bit, but I am ready to go as soon as Justin give his shield wand a chance. (Map is redacted until that time!)


Lizardman hp=83/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

Umd2d20 ⇒ (16, 6) = 22 justin looks in childlike wonder as by waving his magic wand he makes a invisible shield.


Lizardman hp=83/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

Looking at Aarakess, Ingrid, and Drynn, Justin has a big smile on his face, "Invoking arcane magic is even better than I thought it would be. I could probably now be a shaman in almost any tribe back home." Turning to Rohara, "Thanks Rohara, I appreciate the help."

Justin moves through the door with the key if no one wanted to inspect it. Justin looks at the door, but realizes he is not known for seeing things not clearly in front of his face.

Perception 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10


You inspect the door and it isn't trapped. Everyone feels good about the door being untrapped. Rohara gives Justin the touch of luck and Justin activates his wand. He then proceeds to open the door Keeping track of time remaining could be important so consider after you open the door to be 2 rounds into the shield spell's duration

GM Blood:

Cultists 1d4 ⇒ 2 Rounds
Listen Tiefling Guard #1 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Listen Tiefling Guard #2 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Rounds 1d4 ⇒ 3 Rounds

Initiative Kilthan Hammerstone 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 (Below Ground)
Initiative Aarakess Halcorn 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Initiative Dryn'taka Devilschild 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Initiative Ingrid Anika Nina Jones 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Initiative Justin D'Rite 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (15) + 0 = 15
Initiative Rohara Acharya 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Initiative Monster 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Everyone gets ready as Justin inserts the key and unlocks the door and then opens it

A dozen suits of armor, ranging from battered leathers to rusted plate, line this chamber's walls. The bleached white bones of human, dwarf and orc skeletons contrast with the dark, bloodstained armor. The suits are carefully arranged, as if the dead were preparing to march for war. Bells of varying shapes and sizes hang from the armor on long, leather strips.

As you open the door the dozen skeletons in the very rusty armor rise, bells ringing as they get up. They each have a heavy mace and a shield.

Round 1

Initiative Order - Ingrid, Kilthan, Justin, Dryn'taka, Rohara, Skeletons, Aarakess

Stats AC 18 T 11 FF 17

Map Link same as always


Female Dwarf Witch/8 - (HP: 66/74; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

Everyone take a step back, make them come at us 2 at a time.


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

I think he did a copy'n'paste from Age of Worms group 1.


Aarakess Halcorn wrote:

Er = who is Trevor?

I don't see that anywhere! Must have misread it :)


Vitals (Kilthan):
(HP: 94/94; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 24; Fort +9, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6])
Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8
Vitals (Jagdbach):
(HP: 70/70 (91/91); AC: 23(21)/13(11)/20(18); CMD: 20 (22) {24 (26) trip}; Fort +8(+10), Ref: +8, Will: +3(+5); {+4 v. enchantments})

Kilthan nods, "A wise plan." He slips his light mace into his hand and readies his shield to bash any skeleton that comes within reach, while willing his skin to turn scaly and harden.

Swift action: Activate Adaptation +2 AC (Natural)
Standard: Readied action -> Smash skelly when it comes close.


Lizardman hp=83/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

Justin turns to wink at Aarakess. Time is on our side. This is a standard chokepoint defense. I have a magic shield without using any hands, this is so amazing.
Justin draws the big flail and slings the big sword. He prepares for the inevitable rush of skeletons.
In hands:2-h flail Effects:shield(4rnds left)/aid(3 temp hp)
Move: ready 2-h flail/Std: Ready attack on approach
"Sorry Ingrid, don't think we can give you an opening with your whip without exposing the formation. Kilthan, you have to show me that hardening your skin trick."

Justin Ministats:

AC: 24; flatfooted: 24; Touch: 10
HP=37/34
CMD=17
Fort Save: +8
Ref Save: +4
Will Save: +5


{HP 74/74 | AC18/FF14/T14/CMD21 | F+9/R+11/W+3 | Inish +4, Per +11}

Round 1

Stats:

HP 28
AC 16 T13 FF13 CMD16
F/R/W 5/6/1
Bombs: 7/7
Mutagen: Dex
Extracts: CLW, Shield, 2 Open

Dryn starts to smile and laugh as she mixes her catalysts, preparing to throw them into the skeleton filled room. The bomb flies overhead, striking it's target dead-on. A chuckle escapes her as she watches the exitement.

Standard to bomb skeleton 7. It takes 8 damage, and 6 & 8 take 7 damage (DC 15 Refelx for Half). Also if Ingrid wants, I can back up afterwards to let her take the 2nd row.

BOMB!: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 7 - 4 = 19
BOOM!: 2d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2, 1) + 4 + 1 = 8


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

"I don't think I have the right weapons for dealing with these bone heads."


Lizardman hp=83/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

Justin replies, "I wouldn't take it as forward if you removed one of the many light hammers in my bandolier."

After glancing at Kilthan, "Male protocol would require Kilthan giving ample notice before doing so."


Female Dwarf Witch/8 - (HP: 66/74; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

If/When I get a chance, I will 5-foot step back - or just move back 5-10 feet as necessary.

Not much that I can do to help without being in the front line. These are mindless, so most of my hexes will not affect them and I have to be able to touch them to heal them to death.

DM Blood:

Could I use the Spectral Hand spell to make touch hexes at range? The spell refers to you being able to make touch spell attacks, I am wondering whether I could use it to make the Healing Hex attacks on undead at range?

This spell seems like one that should have the hex portion included, but was not updated when the APG came out, just as a Witch's Familiar can deliver touch hexes and spells - versus a wizards which can just deliver spells (which makes sense since wizards do not have hexes.)


Aarakess:
I don't see any problem using the hexes that way or using any touch like attack be it spell like or supernatural, so go ahead

Dryn launches an explosive concoction blowing apart the bones of the skeletons she hits and damaging the two surrounding skeletons.

GM Blood:

Reflex Skeleton #6 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Reflex Skeleton #8 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Kilthan gets an attack on #12 and Justin gets an attack on #1 as they approach. If the skeletons are destroyed, replace their attacks with a different numbered attack. So these attacks stand no matter what I roll even if the skelton number changes. Hope that makes sense!

Kilthan Gets attacked by skeleton #12 and skeleton #11 partial cover from #11 giving Kilthan +2 AC

Heavy Mace attack #12 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Heavy Mace attack #11 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 *Not confirmed*
Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Justin Gets attacked by skeleton #1 and skeleton #2 partial cover from #2 giving Kilthan +2 AC

Heavy Mace attack #1 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Heavy Mace attack #2 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 *Hit*
Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Confirm Heavy Mace attack #2 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Extra Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Lizardman hp=83/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

Justin hits hard with his flail. 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (8) + 8 - 1 = 151d10 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
He then looks shocked as heavy mace gets through his new magic shield. He even would have critiqued the fighting technique of the skeletons as sloppy and unsophisticated, and is somewhat disenchanted with his new toy.
hp 32/34 Edit: Aren't they Stats AC 18 T 11 FF 17?


Justin smashes a skeleton to bits!


Female Dwarf Witch/8 - (HP: 66/74; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

I delay.

Also, Justin and Kilthan should both have gotten their readied attacks in before the skeletons were able to attack, although the skeletons behind them would likely have just replaced them if either attack hit.

I don't know about DM Blood, but if you ready an action, I think that you should make the preemptive rolls for the readied action (attack, damage, skill check, etc.) so that the DM can work everything out without having to wait for you to make your attack after posting that that the monster set off your readied action.


Aarakess, that is a good idea about doing the roll at the time. Also I was trying to say in my ooc above that if they kill a skeleton with their readied attack another would take their place with that roll. Rolling when declaring an readied action will help with any confusion and limit my late night rambling


Lizardman hp=83/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

I will probably put an AoO in a spoiler when I am up front with a polearm too or enlarged. Good point, by the way. Justin only hit AC 15.


HP 82 of 82 - AC 24 (T 13, FF 21) - F +8, R +5, W +11

Round 1

Rohara will gladly change positions with Aarakess, ashe she starts to change her weapons once again as she does so. She then presents her holy symbol and calls for Desna's power, "I call upon the power of the Great Dreamer to destroy these walking dead." A wave of holy light rolls forth over most of the undead before the group...

Stow crossbow,
5ft step forward (switching with Aarkess)
Channel Energy (harm undead) 2d6 ⇒ (5, 6) = 11 (DC 13 Will save for half damage)

Status:
HP: 24/24 remaining
AC: 20 (18 Flat-footed / 12 Touch)
In Hand: Mace and Shield
Conditions:
Spells (0-level, DC 14, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Guidance;
(1st level, DC 15) Bless, Command, protection from evil, True Strike (d)
(1st level, DC 15) Grace, Bull's Strength, Aid© (d)
Channel Energy (2d6, DC 13) 6 of 7 remaining
Bit of Luck 6 of 7 remaining (Any time the target rolls a d20, he may roll twice and take the more favorable result)
Agile Feet 7 of 7 remaining (ignore all difficult terrain for 1 round)


Vitals (Kilthan):
(HP: 94/94; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 24; Fort +9, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6])
Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8
Vitals (Jagdbach):
(HP: 70/70 (91/91); AC: 23(21)/13(11)/20(18); CMD: 20 (22) {24 (26) trip}; Fort +8(+10), Ref: +8, Will: +3(+5); {+4 v. enchantments})

Apologies. Will roll the attack as it happens in the future

Readied Attack: Light Mace 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 for 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Status:

HP: 31/31
Weapons In Hand: Light Mace (+6), Light Spiked Shield (+6)
Ongoing Effects: Adaptation (+2 AC (natural), 100 rounds remain)


Justin you are right, totally missed that. Had a long day at work, think I was just out of it

GM Blood:

Skeleton #1 Will Save vs Channel 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Skeleton #2 Will Save vs Channel 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Skeleton #3 Will Save vs Channel 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Skeleton #4 Will Save vs Channel 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Skeleton #5 Will Save vs Channel 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Skeleton #6 Will Save vs Channel 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Skeleton #8 Will Save vs Channel 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Skeleton #9 Will Save vs Channel 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Skeleton #10 Will Save vs Channel 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Skeleton #11 Will Save vs Channel 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Skeleton #12 Will Save vs Channel 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

I'm going under the assumption that Rohara was delaying to make sure she could hit all the skeletons

After the skeletons rise and move in to attack, Rohara calls upon Desna's power and blasts apart all but three skeletons. The remaining three are clearly damaged by her blast as well, but still manage to keep moving.

Round 2

Delay - Aarakess Initiative Order - Ingrid, Dryn'taka, Kilthan, Justin, Skeletons, Rohara

Stats AC 18 T 11 FF 17


Vitals (Kilthan):
(HP: 94/94; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 24; Fort +9, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6])
Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8
Vitals (Jagdbach):
(HP: 70/70 (91/91); AC: 23(21)/13(11)/20(18); CMD: 20 (22) {24 (26) trip}; Fort +8(+10), Ref: +8, Will: +3(+5); {+4 v. enchantments})

Kilthan smiles, "Nice work, Rohara. Now to finish breaking the rest of them."

Since it looks like #12 is one that survived the channel and it happens to be conveniently standing next to him, Kilthan will take this opportunity to smash it.

Light Mace: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 for 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Shield Bash: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Status:

AC: 19/12/15 (includes +2 to normal and flat-foot for Adaptation)
HP: 31/31
Weapons In Hand: Light Mace (+6 - d6+3), Light Spiked Shield (+6 - d4+1)
Ongoing Effects: Adaptation (+2 AC (natural), 99 rounds remain)

When we're done grinding their bones to make our bread, Kilthan will upgrade to one of the heavy maces so he has a weapon worth power attacking with...


Kilthan crushes the bones of another skeleton


Lizardman hp=83/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

Justin charges the closest one.
+2 additional to hit if charge allowed. 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 1 = 221d10 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


HP 82 of 82 - AC 24 (T 13, FF 21) - F +8, R +5, W +11

Round 2
(if the skeleton in front of Justin is destroyed)

Rohara moves up beside Justin and in front of Kilthan and strikes out at the remaining skeleton with the mace she drew as she moved forward.

Mace Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 (miss).

Otherwise, delay...

((Charge: You need to move 10 ft to count as a charge.))

Status:
HP: 24/24 remaining
AC: 20 (18 Flat-footed / 12 Touch)
In Hand: Mace +4 (1d8+1) and Shield
Conditions:
Spells (0-level, DC 14, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Guidance;
(1st level, DC 15) Bless, Command, protection from evil, True Strike (d)
(1st level, DC 15) Grace, Bull's Strength, Aid© (d)
Channel Energy (2d6, DC 13) 6 of 7 remaining
Bit of Luck 6 of 7 remaining (Any time the target rolls a d20, he may roll twice and take the more favorable result)
Agile Feet 7 of 7 remaining (ignore all difficult terrain for 1 round)


Female Dwarf Witch/8 - (HP: 66/74; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

Round whatever since I have been delaying

If a space opens up, I will move forward and use a healing hex on the closest skeleton.

Attack-Touch: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 <-- Will DC15 for 1/2

2,201 to 2,250 of 6,301 << first < prev | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Blood's Age Of Worms (Group 2) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.