Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


GM Blood's Age of Worms in Golarion #2

Game Master David James Olsen

Group 2 Map
Loot spreadsheet


1,301 to 1,350 of 6,251 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>

Vitals (Kilthan):
(HP: 94/94; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 24; Fort +9, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6])
Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8
Vitals (Jagdbach):
(HP: 70/70 (91/91); AC: 23(21)/13(11)/20(18); CMD: 20 (22) {24 (26) trip}; Fort +8(+10), Ref: +8, Will: +3(+5); {+4 v. enchantments})

Kilthan smiles as Kullen makes his declaration, Good, let's be about it, then.

He cocks his head with a slight measure of surprise as he notes Bask's spellcasting. Well, now, we can't have that.

He draws an axe in each hand, spinning them with a small flourish as he steps forward slightly, pointing out the spellcaster with his axe, "Looks like someone wants to catch one of your special little presents, Dryn!"

He holds the new position, axes raised at the ready, and prepares to throw his left-hand axe the moment one of them closes to within 20' of him, while keeping his waraxe firmly in the right.

(In game terms, Kilth took a 5'-step to L10)

Hand Axe (thrown): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 ... well, that's no good... on the off chance 10 hits or the target is secretly an aberration... 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Dryn, then Kullen and Todrik will go!


HP 82 of 82 - AC 24 (T 13, FF 21) - F +8, R +5, W +11

Spellcraft to determine spell being cast... 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 Ug... no joy there either.


Dice roller has abandoned everyone


Female Dwarf Witch/8 - (HP: 66/74; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

Seeing the mage, Aarakess watches to determine what type of mischief he may be causing.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10 --> Actually, Aarakess was mistakenly looking at the ugly half-orc who does not appear to be casting a spell.


{HP 74/74 | AC18/FF14/T14/CMD21 | F+9/R+11/W+3 | Inish +4, Per +11}

Round 2

Stats:

HP 20/20
AC 16 T13 FF14
F/R/W 5/6/0
Bombs: 6

"Let's see if this gets his attention!" Dryn moves forward, pulling out one of her surprises for the man in the back. Seeing the bomb sail forward beautifully on target for once, Dryn can only remark one way. "Wait, what?"

Move to L13, standard to throw bomb at M19. N18 takes 5 damage, DC15 Reflex for half.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 Touch

Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Crit Confirmation: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 Touch

Crit Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Dryn'taka Devilschild wrote:


Move to L13, standard to throw bomb at M19. N18 takes 5 damage, DC15 Reflex for half.

Damage1d6+4=10 + Crit Damage1d6+4=9

Direct hit damage doesn't get save, right?

GM Blood:

Reflex Save Rastophan 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Concentration Check Bask 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

Kullen charges Kilthan while Todrik charges Justin Dryn gets an attack of opportunity if she has a weapon out

Kullen charge+rage attack with Power Attack 1d20 + 9 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 9 + 2 - 2 = 15
Damage with Great Axe 1d12 + 16 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 16 - 2 = 19

Todrik charge with guisarme 1d20 + 8 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 2 - 2 = 10
Damage 2d4 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (2, 4) + 4 - 2 = 8


{HP 74/74 | AC18/FF14/T14/CMD21 | F+9/R+11/W+3 | Inish +4, Per +11}

That is correct, no save. And I do have a bite attack, hehehe.

As one of the men charges past Dryn, she lunges out in a cruel bite, failing to strike.

Bite: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Female Dwarf Witch/8 - (HP: 66/74; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

I don't like axes.

Slumber Hex at Kullen - DC15 or asleep for 2 turns. Not sure if the Lullaby is still in effect.


GM Blood:

Will Save Kullen 1d20 + 3 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 3 - 2 - 2 = 8

Kullen falls over, all the rage falling away from him.

Round 2

Initiative - Rastophan, Rohara, Bask, Kilthan, Dryn'taka, Kullen, Todrik, Aarakess, Ingrid, Justin


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

Ingrid moves to P9, and attacks todrick with her whip

Attack1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Damage1d3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Female Dwarf Witch/8 - (HP: 66/74; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

Someone might want to coup de gras the barbarian before he wakes up. Yeh, it will provoke an AoO if you are standing next to someone, but I would rather not have to deal with him again.

My, how quickly the mighty fall, do the rest of you want to be lying on the ground with your orc pet?


Justin is last up in the round before Rastophan followed by Rohara starting round 2


Lizardman hp=83/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

Justin takes a quick step toward his attacker and savagely attacks with claws and bite.
DEX -1 AC=19/CON -1 hp=22/22 Five foot step to N10 and full attack claw1/claw2/bite 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 6 - 1 = 111d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (18) + 6 - 1 = 231d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 6 - 1 = 81d4 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 81d4 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 101d3 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7


Ingrid and Justin team up on Todrik, but he avoid all but one of Justin's claws. Rastophan, originall holding back protecting Bask realizes that the bombs are dangerous, charges Dryn'taka

Charage attack with Longsword 1d20 + 5 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 2 - 2 = 13
Damage 1d8 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 - 2 = 6

Being intoxicated has not helped Kullen's gang in the fight so far.

Round 2

Initiative - Rastophan, Rohara, Bask, Kilthan, Dryn'taka, Kullen, Todrik, Aarakess, Ingrid, Justin

Rohara is up!


Female Dwarf Witch/8 - (HP: 66/74; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

Clearly they do not understand surrender. Kilthan, I think that the orc wants to meet your axe.

Coup de Gras.


HP 82 of 82 - AC 24 (T 13, FF 21) - F +8, R +5, W +11

Rohara touches Justin, "Some luck for you my friend" She then takes a step forward to be in the face of the attacker before her.

Bit of Luck for Justin, 5ft-step to O-10

Status:
HP: 13/13 remaining
AC: 20 (18 Flat-footed / 12 Touch)
In Hand: Shield
Conditions: n/a
Spells (0-level, DC 13, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Guidance; (1st level, DC 14) Bless (x2), Comprehend Languages, True Strike (d)
Channel Energy (1d6, DC 12) 7 of 7 remaining
Bit of Luck 5 of 6 remaining (Any time the target rolls a d20, he may roll twice and take the more favorable result)
Agile Feet 6 of 6 remaining (ignore all difficult terrain for 1 round)


Bask's spell from last round goes off

Despite taking 19 points of damage, Bask rolled a 20 for concentration check which was what he needed to succeed.

Ingrid and Justin need to make a Will save DC 13 or fall asleep. If either of them make the save then Rohara has to make a Will save.

Bask completes the spell then move closer and starts up another one this time at Kilthan

Kilthan make a Will save DC 15 or fall prone laughing.

Round 2

Initiative - Rastophan, Rohara, Bask, Kilthan, Dryn'taka, Kullen, Todrik, Aarakess, Ingrid, Justin


HP 82 of 82 - AC 24 (T 13, FF 21) - F +8, R +5, W +11

((Will save vs spell 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 (just in case) By the gods *shakes head* Every roll lately... ))


Vitals (Kilthan):
(HP: 94/94; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 24; Fort +9, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6])
Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8
Vitals (Jagdbach):
(HP: 70/70 (91/91); AC: 23(21)/13(11)/20(18); CMD: 20 (22) {24 (26) trip}; Fort +8(+10), Ref: +8, Will: +3(+5); {+4 v. enchantments})

Darn drunken mage still aware enough to not just try to sleep the elf.

Will Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 ... and crap.

Suddenly seized by magic, Kilthan falls down laughing, "I'll.... <ha ha> freaking... <hee hee>... chop... <ha>... you.... <ha ha> ... into... little ... <ha ha> bits.... <ha ha ha ha ha ha>.. goblin-whoring.." The laughter overtakes him before he can continue, causing him to roll about on the ground in an uncontrollable fit of laughter.

Despite the laughter and tears in his eyes, some small part of his mind tries desperately to throw off the magic and fights back. (Poorly, apparently. Yeeesh. So much for elven resistances..)

Full Round action: Save -> Will Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 ...and, I'm out of the fight 'til the spell ends.


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

Kilthan are you not immune to sleep effects


{HP 74/74 | AC18/FF14/T14/CMD21 | F+9/R+11/W+3 | Inish +4, Per +11}

Round 2

Seeing the effects of the spell on the others, Dryn rushes towards the spellcaster, throwing a bomb as she goes, "Oh no you don't, no stealing Aarakess's tricks!"

Move within 10' of Bask, standard to throw bomb.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 Touch AC

Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Not sure if that hit Bask. If not, it lands in the square north of Bask.

Miss: 1d8 ⇒ 7


Vitals (Kilthan):
(HP: 94/94; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 24; Fort +9, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6])
Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8
Vitals (Jagdbach):
(HP: 70/70 (91/91); AC: 23(21)/13(11)/20(18); CMD: 20 (22) {24 (26) trip}; Fort +8(+10), Ref: +8, Will: +3(+5); {+4 v. enchantments})

I am. Which is why I was cursing the mage wasn't drunk enough to waste part of the sleep spell on me and instead Tasha--- er... Generic Mage's Hideous Laughter-ed. Not a sleep effect.


Bask actually didn't get drunk like the others. Hoity Toity mage that he is. The sleep spell affects up to 4 starting with the closest. Since you and Aarakess are immune you are automatically not affected so I moved onto Justin and Ingrid. I think I understand that right.

Dryn were you taking the AoO from Rastophan? Rastophan is next to you at the diagonal down and right with Bask behind him.

GM Blood:

Reflex Bask 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Reflex Rastophan 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Bask yells, "Wake Kullen up you fool" as the bomb arcs towards him. Even though the throw misses, Bask is hit by the explosion and is barely standing, though he is still in fact standing. Rastophan is also injured by the blast. Todrik wakes up Kullen, who is now prone, drunk, and fatigued.

Round 2

Initiative - Rastophan, Rohara (Asleep), Bask (Staggered), Kilthan (Prone), Dryn'taka, Kullen (Prone), Todrik, Aarakess, Ingrid, Justin


Lizardman hp=83/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

Justin uses bit of luck before saving. Will x2
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 251d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16


Ok, so since Justin made it, Rohara falls asleep. Just need Ingrid's roll for sleep.


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

Will save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24


OK so Rohara is the only one who fall asleep


Lizardman hp=83/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

"Can one of you ladies wake up Rohara, I think I will make it difficult for the leader to get up again."


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

Ingrid Todrick with her whip

Attack1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Damage1d3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Lizardman hp=83/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

Justin attacks Kullen with teeth and claws.c1/c2/teeth
1d20 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 10 - 1 = 131d20 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 10 - 1 = 151d20 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 10 - 1 = 291d4 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 101d4 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 71d3 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Crit 1d20 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (5) + 10 - 1 = 141d3 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7


All three of Justin's attacks hits ripping up the barbarian. Ingrid's just misses.

Aarakess is up then top of round 3


Female Dwarf Witch/8 - (HP: 66/74; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

I shake my head: Someone should have hit him while he was asleep.

Someone kill the next one I put down please.

Slumber Hex on Todrick - DC15 Will or asleep for 2 rounds.


[spoiler=GM Blood]
Todrick Will 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 - 2 = 15
[spoiler]

Todrick starts to doze then shakes it off


Assuming Dryn took a 5' step to avoid 2 AoO on her last throw

Rastophan steps up and attacks with his longsword/shortsword combo. The drink seems heavy on him still and with a lucky swing grazes Dryn'taka barely.

Mainhand Longsword 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 5 - 2 = 21
Damage 1d8 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 - 2 = 1

Offhand Shortsword 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 5 - 2 = 6
Damage 1d6 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 1 - 2 = 4

Rohara is sleeping still Bask pulls out a potion and drinks it, stepping away from the fight as some of the burns heal

GM Blood:
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Round 3

Initiative - Rastophan, Rohara (Asleep), Bask, Kilthan (Prone/laughing), Dryn'taka, Kullen (Prone), Todrik, Aarakess, Ingrid, Justin

Kithan and Dryn'taka is up before Kullen and Todrik


Vitals (Kilthan):
(HP: 94/94; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 24; Fort +9, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6])
Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8
Vitals (Jagdbach):
(HP: 70/70 (91/91); AC: 23(21)/13(11)/20(18); CMD: 20 (22) {24 (26) trip}; Fort +8(+10), Ref: +8, Will: +3(+5); {+4 v. enchantments})

Kilthan rolls around laughing.

Tried the one extra save and failed on his turn last round. He's out and without actions until the joke expires.


Sorry for some reason I thought you got one every round. OK, Dryn's turn! Not sure if being at the anime convention starts today or tomorrow. Will give a little time before I DMPC


{HP 74/74 | AC18/FF14/T14/CMD21 | F+9/R+11/W+3 | Inish +4, Per +11}

Starts tomorrow.

Round 3

Stats:

HP 19/20
AC 20 T15 FF16
F/R/W 5/8/0
Bombs: 4/6
Effects: Dexterity Mutagen

"Okay, this is taking longer than I thought." Dryn finally drinks down the mutagen she's been holding, stepping back first and pulling out her crossbow.

Shift to J13, standard to drink mutagen, move to pull out crossbow.


Kullen stands (Provoking from Justin) and attacks Justin. Todrik steps back 5' and attacks him as well. Both however are far off the mark.

Kullen (Fatigued, sickened, Not raging] 1d20 + 9 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 9 - 2 - 2 = 16
Damage with Great Axe 1d12 + 13 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 13 - 2 = 14

Todrik with guisarme 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 8 - 2 = 17
Damage 2d4 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (1, 2) + 4 - 2 = 5

Round 3

Initiative - Rastophan, Rohara (Asleep), Bask, Kilthan (Prone/laughing), Dryn'taka, Kullen (Prone), Todrik, Aarakess, Ingrid, Justin

Rest of the round is up!


Female Dwarf Witch/8 - (HP: 66/74; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

Seeing the orc back standing, I attempt to hex him again to reduce his effectiveness in battle.

Evil Eye Hex on Kullen -2 to attacks for 7 rounds, 1 round if DC 15 Will save


GM Blood:

1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 1 - 2 = 18

Ingrid and Justin!


Female Dwarf Witch/8 - (HP: 66/74; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

Justin, don't forget you get an AoO as well as your regular attacks.


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

Ingrid moves to P11, and attacks Todrick with her whip

Attack1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Damage1d3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Ingrid whip misses wide of the mark


Lizardman hp=83/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

Round 3 - -1DX/-1CON - Hands:empty
Justin swings as Kullen rises with a swipe of his claws.
1d20 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 10 - 1 = 281d4 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Then Justin continues to claw and bite the leader hoping to hit Todrik if Kullen goes down.
Full attack (stepping to stay adjacent to Todrik if necessary)
1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 6 - 1 = 61d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (18) + 6 - 1 = 231d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 6 - 1 = 81d4 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 91d4 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 81d3 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Justin hits Kullen when his rises and after, but he is still moving, though not looking good.


Rastophan moves up to Dryn to attack while Bask feeling slightly better looks for a target in his next spell when Kullen takes a 5' step towards Rohara and yells, "Enough! I have her life in my hands now. We are both going to walk away from this today, or there will be bloodshed. What is it you want?"

Out of game turns what this means is Bask, Todrick and Rastophan are reading in case anyone on your side does something, Kullen will coup de grace Rohara (provoking) in case anyone makes a move

Round 4

Initiative - Rohara (Asleep), Kilthan (Prone/laughing), Dryn'taka, Kullen (Ready), Todrik (Ready), Rastophan (Ready), Bask (Ready), Aarakess, Ingrid, Justin


Female Dwarf Witch/8 - (HP: 66/74; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4
--> Ok, so I am not good at this.


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


Lizardman hp=83/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 0/3 - Lay on hands 5/7

"You surrender and you will live. You chose the violent path. You attack a helpless woman and you will die by my hand. YOU WILL NOT WALK AWAY."

There was a reason I wanted Rohara awakened.

1,301 to 1,350 of 6,251 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Blood's Age Of Worms (Group 2) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.