Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GM Blood's Age of Worms in Golarion #2

Game Master David James Olsen

Group 2 Map
Loot spreadsheet


51 to 100 of 6,024 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Lizardman hp=78/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 1/3 - Lay on hands 6/7

Although you think your name is not important, remember, you changed your name because others put great stock in names.

Justin sees Aarakess' dilemma and adds, "Justin D'Rite is my chosen name upon knighthood my lady. One of my trainers was fond of saying that holy warriors often arrive 'just in time', so I took Justin as my name. I actually believe in being thoughtful and prepared and arriving well in advance of just in time, though. My name is somewhat of a note to myself not to be so spontaneous."


Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8
Status:
(HP: 94/94; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 24; Fort +9, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6])

Kilthan nods at the initial assessment of abilities, "Aye, putting me at the front of the group would make the best use of my skills, whether it's holding the line with my axe or sneaking ahead to scout."

He pauses a moment before adding, "Well met, Justin."


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

"Your not the only who has had to sneak about,
some the the areas that had clues were guarded.
And getting to those clues required various skills pending on the needs."


Female Dwarf Witch/8 - (HP: 49/74; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

While I can be quiet when necessary, sneaking around has never been my strong suit. Healing, disabling opponents and helping my companions are my strengths.


Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8
Status:
(HP: 94/94; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 24; Fort +9, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6])

Kilthan smiles at Ingrid, "I shall welcome a second set of trained eyes on any sneaky sojourns we must take."


HP 74 of 82 - AC 24 (T 13, FF 21) - F +8, R +5, W +11

Rohara motions to her armor, "I am far from being stealthy." She smiles, "But I am well protected and know how to swing a mace if called upon. I have no ranged weapon currently, Gaddiel took much of our gear when he left. I do have many of Desna's divine gifts to offer as needed."

She looks at the others and considers, It would seem that we have the right mix of skills to be rather effective... "if" we can work together. That will be the real test. There are many different personalities. Lets see what Desna has in store for me now.


You wrap things up just as the place starts filling up making a quiet conversation that much harder. The next day you are all ready to head out to the Whispering Cairn. You make a slight detour to Allustan's house before you leave. He wished you luck and reminds you to be careful who you trust in town if you find anything of value at the Whispering Cairn. News will spread quickly drawing interest of people, including the recently arrived Pathfinder group. He also gives Ingrid a small box with charcoal and rubbing material to bring back anything of interest for him to study.

The walk to the area the Cairn is supposed to be goes quickly. You spend about 15 minutes looking for the entrance but you finally find it covered in rocks and overgrown brush.

Whispering Cairn Map

Quote:

Natural light dimly illuminates a long hallway extending north into darkness. A faint breeze brings with its sibilant whispers that sound almost like sighing breath. It must be a trick of the wind, but the effect is almost lifelike.

The walls bear horizontal bands of deceptively simple geometric paterns at waist level. In places the bands reveal startling detail, but in others the walls look as though they have been hacked apart with weapons or eroded by the rigors of time. Flakes of ancient paint, brilliant purple and a dull mustard hue, still cling to the walls in places, hinting at what must once have been a riot of color. A thin coat of dust coats the floor.

Just inside the darkened tomb, the hallway branches into shallow alcoves to the east and west. Here the walls bear the most significant damage. Dozens of clumsy etchings mar the eautiful acient masonry like graffiti on a city wall. A clump of soiled cloth about the size of a halfling rests in the rounded terminus of the western alcove. Outside the wind picks up, and a chorus of almost human sounds rises from the darkened hall.

A fine layer of dust covers the first 60 feet of the entrance. Rubble and undergrowth make the entrance to the Whispering Cairn count as difficult terrain.


Female Dwarf Witch/8 - (HP: 49/74; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

Seeing the entrance to the cairn and realizing that her old peaceful life as the village healer is about to end, Aarakess takes a deep breath and steals herself for what may lie within.

So it begins. Kilthan, you are up, lead us to victory and success in this cairn.

Here, let me do something so that you can quietly communicate with us.

I cast Message and point at Kiltharn. You should be able to whisper from up to about 100 feet and I will be able to hear you. Others can hear what you say, but it is generally very difficult unless they are directly next to you. --> It is a DC25 perception check if the listener is near to the person.

Message lasts 10 minutes, I will regularly recast it so that it is always in effect unless the DM does not like this method of communicating.

Aarakess finishes by saying a quiet prayer to Sarenrae. Dawnflower, protect us from those that might live in this darkness so that we may return to your light.


I don't have a problem with it. If I ever do I'll just have a dragon swoop by and eat you


Lizardman hp=78/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 1/3 - Lay on hands 6/7

Justin arrives fully armed and armored. Wearing a suit of polished scale mail with an open helm, he has a greatsword and heavy flail slung over his back. Except for the face and the unusual crouch and gait, you almost forget he is a lizardman. A bandolier of light hammers is across his chest, and he has a trident at his side. A guard dog trots obediently by his side.

Iomedae, bless us all this day. May I bring honor to you.

"Kilthan, Scout and I will be right behind you. Just hold your hand out and I will stay back, motion me forward and I will come. I think all this noise I make can hamper your ability to move undetected."


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

Ingrid arrives ready for the challenges a head, wearing her adventuring clothes, Longsword, Whip and Leather Lamellar armour.

"Today is a good day to explorer for the unknown."

She is wearing Brown Pants, a light brown shirt short sleeved shirt, and a Brown bust bodice and her Leather Lamellar armour.
She also seem a bit more boyish than when you met her in the Rusty Bucket.


Female Dwarf Witch/8 - (HP: 49/74; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13
GM Blood wrote:

I don't have a problem with it. If I ever do I'll just have a dragon swoop by and eat you

Mmmm, dragon steak for dinner everyone.


Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8
Status:
(HP: 94/94; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 24; Fort +9, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6])

Kilthan nods and heads forward, feeling a sense of familiarity and comfort as he steps into the tunnels and out of the open. Much more reassuring to have something other than open sky overhead.. He motions the group to hold back slightly and quietly makes his way to the junction, his keen eyes carefully studying each passageway before proceeding.

Steatlth: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Perception (west): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Perception (east): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Perception (north): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


{HP 74/74 | AC18/FF14/T14/CMD21 | F+9/R+11/W+3 | Inish +4, Per +11}

Dryn'taka arrives dressed mostly as she was the day previously. She keeps her crossbow at the ready, eyes searching for signs of trouble, a smile on her face.


By the way forgot to mention on the map link the map starts at the bottom. Also I have linked the map in the campaign tab

Whispering Cairn

For GM Blood:

Wolf perception checks @-4
Perception 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 8 - 4 = 24
Perception 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 8 - 4 = 12
Perception 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 8 - 4 = 22
Perception 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 8 - 4 = 14

Initiative Kilthan Hammerstone 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 (Below Ground)
Initiative Aarakess Halcorn 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Initiative Dryn'taka Devilschild 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Initiative Ingrid Anika Nina Jones 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Initiative Justin D'Rite 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4
Initiative Rohara Acharya 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Initiative Wolves 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Kithan sees a moldy bedroll in the west alcove. The east alcove is empty as far as you can tell. As he peers towards the north he can barely make out some sort of flickering green light. As he looks at the light it suddenly blinks out as 4 wolves come charging down the hallway. Three of the wolves look underfed while one does not.

Rolled crazy good for their perception vs your crazy good stealth.

Round 1

Initiative Order - Wolves, Dryn'taka, Rohara,Kilthan, Aarakess, Justin, Ingrid

The larger well fed wolf hangs back letting the scrawny ones drag down their prey.

Wolf @T81

Charging Bite 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Wolf @U81

Charging Bite 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Wolf @V81

Charging Bite 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Free trip attempt 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 CMB

The third wolf manages to bite and drag Kilthian down to the ground.

Everyone else goes!

AC of Wolves:
AC 14 Touch 12 flat-footed 13

The three scrawny wolves has -2 to their AC this round. The well fed wolf in back is at full AC

Round 1

Initiative Order - Wolves, Dryn'taka, Rohara,Kilthan, Aarakess, Justin, Ingrid


{HP 74/74 | AC18/FF14/T14/CMD21 | F+9/R+11/W+3 | Inish +4, Per +11}

Round 1

stats:

HP: 10/10
AC: 16, FF 14, T 13
FRW: 4/5/0
Bombs Remaining: 4/5
Mutagen: Dexterity
Spells: CLW, Shield

"Oh no, Kilthan!" Dryn'taka panics when Kilthan goes down, rushing forward and throwing a bomb, hoping to scare the wolves. Her aim strikes true, and two of the wolves are caught in her well aimed strike, engulfed in a splash of flame.

Dice & Actions:

Dryn'taka moves forward to T85 for a move, standard to throw a bomb at the intersection of T-U, 80-81. The wolves at T81 and U81 take 5 fire damage, DC 15 Reflex for half.

Bomb: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

I'm not sure if splash damage can crit (since I targeted an intersection, no primary damage. If it can, I rolled to confirm.

Bomb Crit Confirmation: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

she spots a few wolf prints on the ground and hears the wolves inside as they attack Kilthian
"S***, wolves are using this place for a den. Lets go in and give a hand."

talking is a free action, and I'll wait till everyone has posted their actions


Dryn, You are on difficult terrain so to move to the square you want would be a double move. You can only move to T87, but with your trait you shouldn't get any negatives for range. Splash damage is not adjusted for a critical roll though a targeted attack does.

For GM Blood:

T81 Reflex 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
U81 Reflex 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Both Wolves are hit with flame whimpering at the flames. The larger wolf behind growls at them menacingly.

Round 1

Initiative Order - Wolves, Dryn'taka, Rohara,Kilthan, Aarakess, Justin, Ingrid


Female Dwarf Witch/8 - (HP: 49/74; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

Move to U87.

Hit the one on the right that tripped him, I should be able to make it easier to hit.

Evil Eye Hex @ V81 - decrease AC by 2 for 7 rounds. -- DC 14 Will reduces to 1 round.


Lizardman hp=78/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 1/3 - Lay on hands 6/7

I'm already failing Kilthan, gotta get up there.

Move-move in straight line (I think run action is disallowed on difficult terrain) as far as possible. Paying double for difficult terrain only gets me to T85.

Justin bellows loudly to distract the wolves - showing them his teeth and who is the alpha in this cave.


Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8
Status:
(HP: 94/94; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 24; Fort +9, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6])

Well, rather than get killed from the 4 attacks of opportunity standing up or crawling would generate... or trying to make an attack at -4, Kilthan's going to delay until the end of the round in the hopes his companions will assist him before he expires.


Round 1

Initiative Order - Wolves, Dryn'taka, Rohara, Aarakess, Justin, Ingrid Delay - Kilthan

For GM Blood:

Will Save 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16


HP 74 of 82 - AC 24 (T 13, FF 21) - F +8, R +5, W +11

Some OOC:
First please note that if it was dark at all prior to entering, Rohara casts light on her holy symbol or the like (so it can be tucked way if needed)

I assume we had weapons out delving into an unknown dark place?

Can you charge through an ally? I do not think you can, but thought I would ask. Assuming Rohara "cannot" she does the the following.

Seeing the elf go down to wolves and her companions having a difficult time moving through the rubble strewn corridor Rohara acts. She calls upon the power of Desna and moves forward with great agility and is easily at the ranger's side. "Thought you could use a little help." she comments to him with a smile.

Status:
HP: 8/8 remaining
AC: 20 (18 Flat-footed / 12 Touch)
Conditions: none
Spells (0-level, DC 13, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light; (1st level, DC 14) Bless x2, True Strike (d)
Channel Energy (1d6, DC 12) 7 of 7 remaining
Bit of Luck 6 of 6 remaining (Any time the target rolls a d20, he may roll twice and take the more favorable result)
Agile Feet 5 of 6 remaining (ignore all difficult terrain for 1 round)

Actions
Free action: Activate Agile Feet
Double Move to V-82

If I can charge through an ally then I charge the wolf at V-82
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
for 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 damage


Rohara:
=Both light and weapons out was assumed. Where everyone started out was basically 20' or so into the the entrance (not at the entrance) You cannot charge through an ally, though I think there is a feat that does allow it.

Rohara moves down the hallway like it was a paved road despite the uneven ground. She gets to Kithan's side to aid the ranger.

Round 1

Initiative Order - Wolves, Dryn'taka, Rohara, Aarakess, Justin, Ingrid Delay - Kilthan


Lizardman hp=78/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 1/3 - Lay on hands 6/7

Seeing help is moments away, Justin shouts, "Keep on the defensive till we show up Kilthan, we are almost there."

At least they can't trip someone already down. How do I get some of that magic Rohara used; maybe in a ring?


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

she moves to T83 (or as close as possible), and quickly draws her whip.


HP 74 of 82 - AC 24 (T 13, FF 21) - F +8, R +5, W +11

(( Rohara is in the wrong spot on the map... she moved to V-82, she does have 30ft movement (40ft is her base movement, with the travel domain, but she is in medium armor which drops it to 30ft.) ))


Ingrid moved and Rohara corrected on the map

Round 1

Initiative Order - Wolves, Dryn'taka, Rohara, Aarakess, Justin, Ingrid Delay - Kilthan

Kilthan can choose to act or else it will be round 2


Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8
Status:
(HP: 94/94; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 24; Fort +9, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6])

Kilthan curses as the wolves keep snapping at him, "Torag's beard! I guess I can't make friends with these wolves!" he exclaims as he rolls out of the way of snapping jaws. Normally, I'd use my empathy with these animals, this attack is unusual. I can't get up or they'll tear me apart, my best hope is to strike them down.

He tightens his grip on his waraxe, placing both hands on its haft and cries out, "Angradd, give me strength!" as he swings at the wolves.

Dwarven Waraxe (vs. hexed wolf): 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 - 4 = 15 {-4 for prone attack} for 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


For GM Blood:

1d2 ⇒ 1

Kilthan's axe swings true and fells the wolf.

The wolf that knocked down Kilthan bites at him again

Wolf @U81

Bite 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Rohara gets attacked by the other hungry wolf.

Wolf @V81

Bite 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Confirm Bite 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Free trip attempt 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21 CMB

The bigger wolf moves past the other wolves and attacks Justin

Wolf @S84

Bite 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Round 2

Initiative Order - Wolves, Dryn'taka, Rohara, Aarakess, Justin, Ingrid, Kilthan

The dice seem extra punishing so far. Time to rally!


Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8
Status:
(HP: 94/94; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 24; Fort +9, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6])

Stabilization roll: DC 12 (@-2 hp): Con Check 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Kilthan's natural toughness causes him to stop bleeding.

GM Blood:
Technically, the rules call for a DC 10 check with a penalty equal to your negative hp, this is mathematically equivalent and just makes more sense to me..


HP 74 of 82 - AC 24 (T 13, FF 21) - F +8, R +5, W +11

Surprised at the ferocity of the wolves and finding herself knocked bitten and knocked to the ground, Rohara lets out a brief cry of pain. She clutches at her holy symbol and calls to goddess, "Desna I ask for your aid to those in need!" A wave of holy energy washes over everyone healing those wounded.

Status:
HP: 7/8 remaining
AC: 20 (18 Flat-footed / 12 Touch)
Conditions: none
Spells (0-level, DC 13, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light; (1st level, DC 14) Bless x2, True Strike (d)
Channel Energy (1d6, DC 12) 6 of 7 remaining
Bit of Luck 6 of 6 remaining (Any time the target rolls a d20, he may roll twice and take the more favorable result)
Agile Feet 5 of 6 remaining (ignore all difficult terrain for 1 round)
Actions
Channel Energy 1d6 ⇒ 6 healed.(exclude the two wolves hit by the flames.)


Kilthan:
I do the same thing! I was always doing it backwards when it came to THAC0 as well, at least according to my firends


Female Dwarf Witch/8 - (HP: 49/74; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

Kilthan and Rohara, hit the one on the left, I will weaken his defenses.

Evil Eye Hex @ U81 (-2 to AC for 7 rounds) - Will DC 14 reduces to 1 round.

Move to V84.


Lizardman hp=78/86(AC24/ff24/t11) {F=+11/R=+5/W=+8} CMD 24 Paladin 8 (Shining Knight) Smite evil 1/3 - Lay on hands 6/7


Conditions=difficult terrain
hands = empty
smite evil 1/1

Justin looks to the vast array of weapons on him, but the solution is Iomedae blessed him with natural weapons for just this occasion. He stands his ground on the uneven terrain, then Justin stares the wolf down alpha to alpha. Snarling, Justin goes at the wolf in a savage flurry of bites and claws.

Scout, his guard dog is unsure of getting in the way of a battle of alphas. Maybe he will help against the lesser wolves.

when Justin goes:

Power attack claw/claw/bite
1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (8) + 5 - 1 = 121d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 5 - 1 = 211d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 - 1 = 71d4 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 91d4 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 81d3 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


For GM Blood:

Will Save 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Justin hits the wolf with one of his claws giving it a big gash. Aarakess disorients one of the other wolves.

Round 2

Initiative Order - Wolves, Dryn'taka, Rohara, Aarakess, Justin, Ingrid, Kilthan


Male Half-Elven Ranger (Infiltrator): 8
Status:
(HP: 94/94; AC: 22(24)/14/20(22); CMD: 24; Fort +9, Ref: +8, Will: +4 [+6])

Awakened by the channeling of energy, Kilthan opens his eyes, Well, I can't say this looks any better than it did -- but at least I'm still alive to complain about it... He tightens his grip around the axe and swings again with all his strength, a snarl worthy of the wolves on his lip, and a raging call to Angradd in his mind.

Dwarven Waraxe (Power Attack vs. hexed wolf): 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 3 - 4 = 18 {-4 for prone attack} for 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


Kilthan once again hits a wolf from the ground giving it a serious injury, but it still stands.

Round 2

Initiative Order - Wolves, Dryn'taka, Rohara, Aarakess, Justin, Ingrid, Kilthan

AC of Wolves:

AC 14 Touch 12 flat-footed 13

-2 to AC for wolf at U81


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

So close to a Crit Kilthan.


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

She takes a five foot step back (S-86) and readies her whip to attack the wolf, if the wolf moves or attacks.


Ingrid Anika Nina Jones wrote:
She takes a five foot step back (S-86) and readies her whip to attack the wolf, if the wolf moves or attacks.

Note that is a move since you are on difficult terrain and will provoke


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

Crap forgot about that, But I will still go for it.


Attack of Opportunity - Bite 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Free Trip Attempt 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17 CMB check vs your CMD

Ingrid is tripped before she can move away (change the rest of your action if needed)


Female HP: 36/36, AC:16 / T12 / F14 CMD:15 Fort:2,Ref:6,Will:6 Aasimar Bard 4

I'll roll/crawl to S-86.


OK, just waiting for Dryn than we'll begin a new round of beatings


{HP 74/74 | AC18/FF14/T14/CMD21 | F+9/R+11/W+3 | Inish +4, Per +11}

Round 2

Spoiler:

HP: 10/10
AC: 16, FF 14, T 13
FRW: 4/5/0
Bombs Remaining: 4/5
Mutagen: Dexterity
Spells: CLW, Shield

Dryn moves forward, taking a shot at a wolf with her crossbow.

Dice & Actions:

Move to V85, standard to shoot wolf at S84

attack: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 3 - 4 = 7

damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6


Wolf at U81 vs Kilthan

Bite 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Trip Attempt if Hit vs CMD 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Wolf at V81 vs Rohara

Bite 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Trip Attempt if Hit vs CMD 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Alpha Wolf at S84 vs Justin

Bite 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Trip Attempt if Hit vs CMD 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

After the initial onslaught of the wolves, the party pulls together and keeps the wolves at bay. The two wolves by Kilthan and Rohara seem to have tired out because of their malnourished state. The alpha wolf has clearly been uncomfortable fighting on the uneven terrain.

Round 3

Initiative Order - Wolves, Dryn'taka, Rohara,Aarakess, Justin, Ingrid, Kilthan

AC of Wolves:

AC 14 Touch 12 flat-footed 12

The wolf at U81 is -2 to its AC.


{HP 74/74 | AC18/FF14/T14/CMD21 | F+9/R+11/W+3 | Inish +4, Per +11}

Round 3

Stats:

HP: 10/10
AC: 16, FF 14, T 13
FRW: 4/5/0
Bombs Remaining: 4/5
Mutagen: Dexterity
Spells: CLW, Shield

Dryn'taka reloads her crossbow and unleashes another bolt at the wolf on Justin, but her practiced motion practically misses it's target, almost taking Justin's ear off instead. "Stupid thing must be broke!" she exclaims, considering charging the creature herself.

Dice & Actions:

Move to reload, standard to shoot at S84.
Attack: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 3 - 4 = 0


Female Dwarf Witch/8 - (HP: 49/74; AC 16; FF 14; Touch 16; Fort +6/8; Ref +5/+7; Will +8/+10; Init +2; Per +11/+13

Seeing the wolves miss, Aarakess breathes a sigh of relief.

Justin, hit yours hard.

Evil Eye Hex @ alpha Wolf - AC -2 for 7 rounds - DC14 Will to reduce to 1 round


Round 3

Initiative Order - Wolves, Dryn'taka, Rohara, Aarakess, Justin, Ingrid, Kilthan

AC of Wolves:

AC 14 Touch 12 flat-footed 12

The wolves at U81 and S84 are -2 to its AC.

for GM Blood:

Will 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

51 to 100 of 6,024 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Blood's Age Of Worms (Group 2) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.