Map of Diamond Point
1. The Emporium – Casino, whorehouse, freak show – very popular, garish & gaudy.
• Run by Zalamandra.
• Shag Solomon (Wildman aristocrat)
• Tom Shingle (misshapen contortionist)
• Ariello Klint (Halfling)
• A two-headed calf named Esmerelda, Jr.
• Chezabet, a beautiful harrow reader.
2. Lazare’s House – Cozy gaming parlor focusing on Dragonchess. Upper class.
• Run by Lazare
• Daughter Dannath
• Khellek the Mage is a frequent attendee
• Chaum Gansworth & Luzanne Parin are regulars
3. The Feral Dog – Very busy, sleazy tavern
• Overseen by a half-orc named Kullen
• Tirra the Half-Elf is a regular
4. Church of Angradd (and Torag)
• Led by Jierian Wierus, a fiery dwarven orator
• Acolyte – Hameneezer
• Run by a gnome named Tidwoad, keeps bank vaults, buys/sells gems
• Keeps a Shield Guardian named Festus
• Gnomish visitors frequently lodge upstairs
6. Sheriff’s Office
• Sheriff Cubbin (a boisterous alcoholic)
• Deputy Jamis
• 6 constables
• Local jail
7. General Store
• Run by Tagin (Human)
• Just about anything that isn’t armor or weapons or magical
8. The Hungry Gar
• Restaurant run by Gul Tortikan
9. Jalek’s Flophouse
• Run by a massive, helmeted mute named Golot
• Owned by a fellow named Jalek, who lives near the top of the structure, but is rarely ever seen
• An ancient warehouse turned into housing
10. Smenk Residence
• A sodden old mansion a century past its time
• Owned by Balabar Smenk , owner of four mines in Diamond Mine
• Guarded by three hired guards
• Front door is always open during daylight hours
11. Deepspike Mine
• Run by Captain Tolliver Trask , an aging, distinguished man
• Chief Cartographer Dietrik Cicaeda can be found here.
• Chief Scout Merris Sandover can be found here
• Lieutenants Dobrun Trent, Mikkela Venderin & Trovost Skunt
• 60 Soldiers
• Chapel of Pharasma can be found here
i. Valkus Dun – High Priest (tall, handsome)
ii. Velias Childramun – aging priest
iii. Melinde’ – young warrior priestess
13. Lakeside Stables
• Run by Lanch Faraday – portly half-elf
• Does not have the best reputation
14. The Midnight Salute
• House of Ill-Repute
• Run by an elf woman known as “Purple Prose.”
• Less expensive than the Emporium
15. The Spinning Giant
• Tavern with a painting of “Flailing Felanore” – a giantess who was captured 40 years ago
• Contains a decent quality stage
• Home to the local Garrison when off-duty
16. The Captain’s Blade
• Run by Tyrol Ebberly, a severe-looking man who claims to have once been a Watch Captain in Magnimar.
• Focus on Masterwork melee weapons
• Run by Venelle, a female human ranger
• Built of pine logs
• Focus on Masterwork bows and arrows.
• Can import from Magnimar
18. Allustan’s Residence
• Home of Allustan , “The smartest man in town.”
• Sage & Wizard
19. Tilgast Residence
• Home to Gelch Tilgast, one of the mine owners
• A beautiful mansion with separate stables inside a stockade wall.
• Wealthy visitors can pay 1gp/day to stable horses
20. Old Piers
• An old sailor named Durskin can ferry folks around in his sloop, called the “Autumn Runner.”
• Also home to the “Harkness” run by Pharasma priests – kept cleaner.
21. Able Carter Coaching Inn
• Hostel (1gp/day)
• Stable (5sp/day)
• Runs a fleet of horse-drawn coaches that can travel the hills.
• Guarded by 4 guards at all times
22. Parrin Residence
• Home of Luzanne Parrin, one of the mine owners
23. Greysmere Covenant
• Home to three dwarven representatives of the stronghold of Greysmere, several days to the East.
• Run by Dulok Blitzhame.
• Councilor Galuth Grobadore
• Councilor Bitris Ruthek
24. Gansworth Residence
• Home to Chaum Gansworth, one of the mine owners
• Memorial Obelisk located outside is dedicated to miners killed in a collapse 70 years ago, that claimed 300 lives.
• Guarded by 5 guards at all times.
25. The Rusty Bucket
• Popular restaurant that used to focus on fish. Green stained-glass windows make for an unusual atmosphere inside.
• Home to three pipers who play regularly
26. Moonmeadow Residence
• Home of Ellival Moonmeadow, the Elven overseer of Diamond Point’s silver mine.
• Spends most of his time in the company of 6 Elf companions
27. Osgood Smithy
• Run by Manlin Osgood (Human Blacksmith)
• Home of Masterwork armor & household goods
28. Smelting House
• Run by a rarely-seen chief smelter, is the one place in Diamond Mine where all mines have their ore smelted.
• Northwest corner serves as the residence and workshop of Benazel the Alchemist (Potion-maker)
29. Diamond Lake Boneyard
• Overseen by Pharasma priests, guarded at all times. Rumored to hide a burial plot filled with gold bars that no one has ever found.
30. Neff Manor
• Owned by Governor-Mayor Lanod Neff , sprawling and protected by a wooden stockade wall – home to the political apparatus of Diamond Point.
31. Dourstone Mine
• Run by Ragnolin Dourstone, one of the mine owners
32. Abandoned Mine
• Old stone ring occasionally visited by druids
34. Old Observatory
• Crumbling building that once housed an order of monks obsessed with the heavenly bodies of the nighttime sky.
35. Dourstone Residence
• Home of Ragnolin Dourstone, one of the mine owners.