Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


GM Blood's Age of Worms in Golarion

Game Master David James Olsen

Current Map
Loot


2,551 to 2,600 of 6,835 << first < prev | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | next > last >>

AC 23/T 23/FF 17; F/R/W +12/+13/+11; Max HP 90; Current HP 90; Effects:

Rowena places her spear point against tengu 5's throat and shoves.
Coup de grace damage: 3d8 + 3 ⇒ (4, 8, 8) + 3 = 23

Then she 5-foot steps north towards the action.


Kelkzar still has a weasel on him

1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Jirin is once again attacked by Tengu #2

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18 *Hit*
1d3 ⇒ 2

Tengu #9 attacks Trevor then steps into the secret passge with it closing again

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
1d3 ⇒ 3

Round 9

Initiative Order - Rauno, Jirin, Trevor, Rowena, Quintus, Kelkzar, Tengu, weasels

Tengu Stats AC 18 T 15 FF 15 CMD 17

Dire Weasel Stats AC 15 T 14 FF 11 CMD 18 (22 vs Trip) Currently -2 from these stats due to grappled

GM Blood:

2d4 ⇒ (1, 2) = 3


Stats:
AC 21/12/20 (raging 19/10/18), HP 91/91 (raging 109/109), F+9 R+5 W+9 (raging F+11, W+11), Init +3, Per +19

Round 9

Feeling still more of his blood continue to flow into the weasel's jaws Kelkzar grits his teeth, "Let go of me!" He then lowers his jaws again, trying another bite, only to have the weasel twist away at the last moment.
Attack (Bite, Power Attack, Bless, Grappled) 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 - 1 + 1 - 2 = 10
Damage (Bite) 1d4 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

Status:

6/32


HP 45/54; Per +11, Trap +1; AC 15, Touch 14, Flat 11; Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +6

Jirin moves around the corner opposite Trevor, bleeding heavily from her numerous wounds and trying to avoid taking any more.

Move Action: Move
Standard Action: Fight Defensive

Status:

HP 3/23
AC 16 / 13 / 11
In Hands: Hand Axe
Spells Remaining: 1st - Bungle, Ray of Enfeeblement
Hexes Used: Healing - Jirin
Conditions: Bless


HP 70+18/83+18; AC 22-2/11-2/21: +4 Smite Evil Used LoH(1/8) Used Smite (1/3) Used Divine Bond (2/2) Effects: Haste, DB (Holy)

Trevor rushes to help his mentor, moving through the hallways.

Double move to get near the weasel.


AC 22/12/20, HP 80/80 F: +8+1, R: +5+1, W: +10*+1

Round 9:

Status:

HP: 11/29 AC: 20 Conditions: blessed

Since she has conveniently placed herself adjacent to him, Quintus calls upon Sarenrae's healing power for Jirin.

CMW on Jirin: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (3, 3) + 3 = 9 HP cured.


AC 22/12/20, HP 80/80 F: +8+1, R: +5+1, W: +10*+1

GM B, I thought that Jirin did a 5' diagonal move, ending up one to the right of the intersection.


HP 45/54; Per +11, Trap +1; AC 15, Touch 14, Flat 11; Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +6
Quintus of Taldor wrote:
GM B, I thought that Jirin did a 5' diagonal move, ending up one to the right of the intersection.

Yes, that was my intended movement so that birdy would be flanked - before Trevor went to help Kelkzar, anyways.

Status Update: 12/23 hp


Corrected Map


Human Wizard (diviner foresight) 9 | HP 62 (62) | Init +12 | Perc +9 | AC: 16 T: 12 FF: 14 CMD: 15 | F +6 R +6 W +7 |
Resources:
Foretell 9/9, Prescience 10/10, Hero Points 3/3

Separated from his allies and not feeling an shred of remorse or conscience, Rauno aims and drives a crossbow bolt into the skull of the fallen tengu that so visciously stabbed him.

Coupe de grace, damage 4d6 ⇒ (3, 1, 6, 3) = 13. DC 23 fort save to avoid death.


Rauno Rowena took care of that one last round. There is Tengu #2 down the hall and the weasel on Kelkzar


Human Wizard (diviner foresight) 9 | HP 62 (62) | Init +12 | Perc +9 | AC: 16 T: 12 FF: 14 CMD: 15 | F +6 R +6 W +7 |
Resources:
Foretell 9/9, Prescience 10/10, Hero Points 3/3

I'm sorry, I thought there was a closed door between us.

Rauno will take sight on the Tengu in the corridor and try to put and end to it.

Crossbow shot at Tengu #2.
To hit 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Damage 2d6 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4


Rauno, there is a closed door in between you (a secret door). They seem to be able to open it easily and without searching (Free Action for them) but when closed it isn't obvious to find. You can search the location you saw them open/close it)


Human Wizard (diviner foresight) 9 | HP 62 (62) | Init +12 | Perc +9 | AC: 16 T: 12 FF: 14 CMD: 15 | F +6 R +6 W +7 |
Resources:
Foretell 9/9, Prescience 10/10, Hero Points 3/3

Thank you. Will do that then; search for the means to open and close the doors.

Perception 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18


Rowena is up last!


AC 23/T 23/FF 17; F/R/W +12/+13/+11; Max HP 90; Current HP 90; Effects:

Rowena moves up right next to tengu 2 and attempts her patented trip-and-toss.

Trip: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 9 + 1 = 20

Flips him up and over, to put herself in the square NW of Jirin, and tengu 2 in the square west of Jirin, so she can flank with Quintus. "Guess they aren't flightless birds, after all," she quips as he sails through the air. "But they could work on their landings."

AoO when he gets up: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 3 + 1 + 2 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Pow! She pops him one on the side of the head with her booted foot.


HP 45/54; Per +11, Trap +1; AC 15, Touch 14, Flat 11; Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +6

So, Tengu / weasels' turn?


Yes sorry out on the road, will update when I can

I think just weasel 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 to Kelkzar


HP 70+18/83+18; AC 22-2/11-2/21: +4 Smite Evil Used LoH(1/8) Used Smite (1/3) Used Divine Bond (2/2) Effects: Haste, DB (Holy)

Trevor watches with horror the dire situation his mentor is in. He does his best to remain calm: "Hey Kelkzar, you've got something on the side of your mouth... No, the other side. Let me get that for you."

PA with flail: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 1 = 201d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Stats:
AC 21/12/20 (raging 19/10/18), HP 91/91 (raging 109/109), F+9 R+5 W+9 (raging F+11, W+11), Init +3, Per +19

Round 10

If the weasel falls, Kelkzar will cast cure light wounds on himself 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8. But, I'm assuming the weasel will still be up.
Kelkzar grimaces as the weasel continues to latch on and drain his blood. In orc ferocity territory now.
Attack (Bite, Power Attack, Bless, Grappled) 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 6 - 1 + 1 - 2 = 19
Damage (Bite) 1d4 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

Status:

hp -2/32


Rauno your search from last round couldn't find a way to open the secret door

Trevor and Kelkzar combine to kill the dire weasel.


AC 22/12/20, HP 80/80 F: +8+1, R: +5+1, W: +10*+1

Round 10:

Status:

HP: 18/29 AC: 20 Conditions: blessed

Quintus moves up to just past Rowena and releases a wave of positive energy that (I think) catches everyone in the party.

Channel energy to heal: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 2) = 7 HP cured


HP 45/54; Per +11, Trap +1; AC 15, Touch 14, Flat 11; Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +6

Status Update: HP 19/23


AC 23/T 23/FF 17; F/R/W +12/+13/+11; Max HP 90; Current HP 90; Effects:

Ro will move to stand next to some of the secret doors that she's seen being used, and readies a trip attack should they open.

Trip: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27


Stats:
AC 21/12/20 (raging 19/10/18), HP 91/91 (raging 109/109), F+9 R+5 W+9 (raging F+11, W+11), Init +3, Per +19

"Thanks Trevor. That thing nearly killed me. Have any of you had any luck figuring out where those crows were coming from?"

Status:

hp 13/32


OK, what would you like to do now. Rauno searched the area that one of the bird men came from but found no secret door. You are currently not being attacked.


AC 23/T 23/FF 17; F/R/W +12/+13/+11; Max HP 90; Current HP 90; Effects:

"They must be regrouping. They could come through these secret doors at any moment, and we're sitting ducks here in these corridors. We either need to find some open space, or retreat back to the main room with the pit and lure them out."

Are there any unconscious tengus left that the group can coup de grace before moving on? At least ones that they can see?


All tengus out in the corridors are dead. Rauno knows there were a couple in the secret areas that were hit with his color spray that are unaccounted for.


AC 22/12/20, HP 80/80 F: +8+1, R: +5+1, W: +10*+1

"Gather around me if you're still hurt. We'd better not get stretched out so much again."

Channel energy to heal: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2

Well, that roll sucked.


Human Wizard (diviner foresight) 9 | HP 62 (62) | Init +12 | Perc +9 | AC: 16 T: 12 FF: 14 CMD: 15 | F +6 R +6 W +7 |
Resources:
Foretell 9/9, Prescience 10/10, Hero Points 3/3

Is Rauno still separated from the others by a secret door, or was he able to figure out how to open it? If he is still having troubles, he'll do a detect magic and physical search of the tengu at his feet for something that they may be using to manipulate the doors.


Stats:
AC 21/12/20 (raging 19/10/18), HP 91/91 (raging 109/109), F+9 R+5 W+9 (raging F+11, W+11), Init +3, Per +19

"Yes, let's regroup into a tight formation. Perhaps we should spend some time looking at one of these spots that they came from to see if we can figure it out."
Suggesting we take 20, but I'll provide a Perception in the meantime 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Status:

hp 15/32


HP 45/54; Per +11, Trap +1; AC 15, Touch 14, Flat 11; Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +6

Clearly out of her element and unaccustomed to adventuring, Jirin merely stays near Quintus for the time being.


Rauno is in the corridor, all of the tengus in the hallway were killed. You think there were two tengus that escaped being coup de graced in the secret corridors near the bottom (where Rauno was looking)and one other that just retreated and didn't come back where Trevor was fighting (7 dead tengus)

There is also a room visible to the east where a secret door was opened and never closed.


Stats:
AC 21/12/20 (raging 19/10/18), HP 91/91 (raging 109/109), F+9 R+5 W+9 (raging F+11, W+11), Init +3, Per +19

"What does everyone think of taking a good look at that open door to the east?"


HP 70+18/83+18; AC 22-2/11-2/21: +4 Smite Evil Used LoH(1/8) Used Smite (1/3) Used Divine Bond (2/2) Effects: Haste, DB (Holy)

"An opened door sounds much better than a door you can't find... Kelkzar, are you in condition to go further? That weasel really chewed you down..."


Stats:
AC 21/12/20 (raging 19/10/18), HP 91/91 (raging 109/109), F+9 R+5 W+9 (raging F+11, W+11), Init +3, Per +19

"I'm definitely still a bit light-headed. That thing really had a hold of me. I can patch myself up a bit more before we continue." Kelkzar murmurs a brief prayer to Ragathiel and his wounds close a bit more. Casts cure light wounds 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Status:

hp 24/32
3/4 1st level spells used


You go east into the now revealed room. It appears to be one of the rooms the Tengus stay at. You count six nests/beds in the room.

A little more of the map is revelead as you have traveled over to the room


HP 70+18/83+18; AC 22-2/11-2/21: +4 Smite Evil Used LoH(1/8) Used Smite (1/3) Used Divine Bond (2/2) Effects: Haste, DB (Holy)

"Best not to give them time."


HP 45/54; Per +11, Trap +1; AC 15, Touch 14, Flat 11; Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +6

Jirin, her country village frugality showing, checks out the six nest/beds for anything of value.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


AC 22/12/20, HP 80/80 F: +8+1, R: +5+1, W: +10*+1

"There's a door to the south. Let's start there."


Stats:
AC 21/12/20 (raging 19/10/18), HP 91/91 (raging 109/109), F+9 R+5 W+9 (raging F+11, W+11), Init +3, Per +19

"Sounds good. Jirin, did you say something about being good at looking for traps? I suppose someone ought to take a look before we try to bull our way through."


Jirin finds nothing of value in her search


HP 70+18/83+18; AC 22-2/11-2/21: +4 Smite Evil Used LoH(1/8) Used Smite (1/3) Used Divine Bond (2/2) Effects: Haste, DB (Holy)

Trevor opens the door.


AC 22/12/20, HP 80/80 F: +8+1, R: +5+1, W: +10*+1

Marching order Trevor, Kelkzar, Jirin, Rauno, Quintus, Rowena?


HP 45/54; Per +11, Trap +1; AC 15, Touch 14, Flat 11; Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +6

"Yeah, I'm handy with my tools and figuring mechanical things out. I had my animal traps, to. All that stuff works on a lot of the same principles once you've seen enough of 'em to realize it."


HP 70+18/83+18; AC 22-2/11-2/21: +4 Smite Evil Used LoH(1/8) Used Smite (1/3) Used Divine Bond (2/2) Effects: Haste, DB (Holy)

Sounds good. Perhaps switch Kelkzar and Rowena? Who has a longspear?


AC 22/12/20, HP 80/80 F: +8+1, R: +5+1, W: +10*+1

Both of them, I think. We're going to be hit from multiple directions again, I'm sure, so it really doesn't matter which of them is where.


You open the door and it reveals another room much like the last one, though this one is unused and empty.


AC 22/12/20, HP 80/80 F: +8+1, R: +5+1, W: +10*+1

"We can look at this later. Straight north from here?"


HP 70+18/83+18; AC 22-2/11-2/21: +4 Smite Evil Used LoH(1/8) Used Smite (1/3) Used Divine Bond (2/2) Effects: Haste, DB (Holy)

Trevor does as ordered and opens the door.

2,551 to 2,600 of 6,835 << first < prev | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gm Blood's AoW in Golarion All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.