Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

GM Blood's Age of Worms in Golarion

Game Master David James Olsen

Current Map
Loot


2,451 to 2,500 of 7,171 << first < prev | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | next > last >>

AC 24/T 24/FF 18; F/R/W +13/+14/+13; Max HP 98; Current HP 98; Effects:

Rowena moves up towards number 1, her long spear readied, but she doesn't bring its point to bear. Instead, she lifts it up high and sweeps her leg out at the bird creature's knee, intent on bringing the bowman down.

Trip: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

Boo!


Jirin Tupel wrote:
releasing at literally point-blank range

Does that provoke?


Human Wizard (diviner foresight) 10 | HP 69 | Init +13 | Perc +10 | AC: 17 T: 13 FF: 15 CMD: 16 | F +6 R +6 W +8 |
Resources:
Foretell 2/10, Prescience 3/10, Hero Points 2/3

Rauno drops the torch and casts Mage Armor on himself.


Stats:
AC 21/13/20 (raging 19/11/18), HP 100/100 (raging 120/120), F+10 R+5 W+10 (raging F+12, W+12), Init +3, Per +20

Kelkzar spins at the sound and stabs his longspear past Trevor at the tengu that has jumped Jirin. The spear lances past the corner and impales the bird-man leaving a nasty puncture.
Attack (Longspear) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Confirm (Longspear) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 Which I do not believe confirms due to +4 AC for cover.
Damage (Longspear) 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Extra Damage for Confirm if we find an extra +1 someplace 1d8 + 6 + 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 + (3) + 6 = 21


AC 22/12/20, HP 89/89 F: +9+1, R: +5+1, W: +11*+1

Round 1:

Status:

HP: 29/29 AC: 20 Conditions: None

Quintus closes with the nearest tengu, scimitar flashing, but the wily bird dodges out of the way.

To hit with scimitar: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16


HP 45/54; Per +11, Trap +1; AC 15, Touch 14, Flat 11; Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +6
GM Blood wrote:
Jirin Tupel wrote:
releasing at literally point-blank range

Does that provoke?

Yup.


HP 103/103; AC 22/11/21: +1 Haste, +4 Smite Evil Used LoH(0/9) Used Smite (0/4) Used Divine Bond (0/2) Effects:

Watching in disbelief the ambusher miss every attempt, Trevor can't help but have a thankful thought to Cool Cayden... "Are these guys for real?!"

Taking advantage of the corner wall, he swings his flail at the birdman's legs.

CMB Trip: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 8 - 4 = 7


AoO Tengu #2 on Jirin

Dagger 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Through a round of attacks Kelkzar is the only one who connects and wounds a Tengu.

Tengu #2 attacks Jirin again then after the attack the wall closes leaving no trace behind of the door.

Dagger 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 *Hit*
Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Tengu #1 backs up a step and fires on Rowena again

Shortbow 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Damage 1d6 ⇒ 4

Tengu #3 and #4 fire on Quintus

Shortbow 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 *Hit*
Damage 1d6 ⇒ 3

Shortbow 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 *Hit*
Damage 1d6 ⇒ 6

Confirm on Dagger attack by Tengu #2

Dagger 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Extra Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Confirm on Bow attack Tengu #4

Shortbow 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Damage 2d6 ⇒ (5, 2) = 7

Round 2

Initiative Order - Rauno, Jirin, Trevor, Rowena, Quintus, Kelkzar, Tengu

Tengu Stats AC 18 T 15 FF 15 CMD 17

You are up!


Human Wizard (diviner foresight) 10 | HP 69 | Init +13 | Perc +10 | AC: 17 T: 13 FF: 15 CMD: 16 | F +6 R +6 W +8 |
Resources:
Foretell 2/10, Prescience 3/10, Hero Points 2/3

Rauno steps back into the intersection and fires his crossbow at Tengu 3.

Prescience 1d20 ⇒ 12

To hit 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Damage 1d8 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8

Possible crit, roll to confirm 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11, damage 1d8 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1.

Then he reloads his crossbow.


AC 24/T 24/FF 18; F/R/W +13/+14/+13; Max HP 98; Current HP 98; Effects:

AoO against Tengu 1 (pesky longspears with their reach).
Trip: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 9 - 4 = 20 (non-proficiency penalty)

Down he goes, his arrow slamming into the ceiling.


HP 103/103; AC 22/11/21: +1 Haste, +4 Smite Evil Used LoH(0/9) Used Smite (0/4) Used Divine Bond (0/2) Effects:

Trevor roars as he has no target. Moving slowly, he makes his way to stand in front of Quintus.


Rowena, I am sorry to have to do this, but I read your last post wrong and had you attacking with the longspear before and not unarmed, I am going to have to retro back to the Tengu's turn.

After she descends on the tengu and attempts, the walls on both side open up with two tengus wielding daggers attack

Dagger Tengu #51d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 4 = 17
Damage 1d4 + 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + (1) + 1 = 3

Bite Tengu #5 1d20 - 1 + 4 ⇒ (5) - 1 + 4 = 8
Damage 1d3 + 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + (4) + 1 = 6

Dagger Tengu #5 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 4 = 10
Damage 1d4 + 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + (1) + 1 = 5

Bite Tengu #5 1d20 - 1 + 4 ⇒ (2) - 1 + 4 = 5
Damage 1d3 + 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + (3) + 1 = 5

Tengu #1 would not back up to fire obviously and instead switches to his dagger


AC 24/T 24/FF 18; F/R/W +13/+14/+13; Max HP 98; Current HP 98; Effects:

Okay.

Her new tactic with her longspear is to not use it, but to keep it in hand, using feet, etc for her trip attacks, with the spear there ready to poke at folks behind, or prevent just such an occurance like the archer.


HP 45/54; Per +11, Trap +1; AC 15, Touch 14, Flat 11; Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +6

Round 2

Taking a minor wound when the tengu stabbed her when she tried to shoot him, she fell back towards Kelkzar in self-recrimination. Stupid! Stupid, stupid, stupid - should've known better than to open myself up like that! Now look what happened....

Holding one hand over the wound, a sudden flash of instight, she focuses on it intently for a moment - and it closed up perfectly!

Healing Hex (self): 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Momentarily distracted by this from the vicious fight around her, she exclaimed, "What the...!"

Move Action: move
Standard Action: Healing Hex

Status:

HP 23
AC 14 / 13 / 11
In Hands: Bow
Spells: 1st - 3/3


Stats:
AC 21/13/20 (raging 19/11/18), HP 100/100 (raging 120/120), F+10 R+5 W+10 (raging F+12, W+12), Init +3, Per +20

Round 2

"Watch yourself Jirin. Looks like they have all sorts of holes here they can pop out of. I'm going to cast a spell that will speed me up and then I'm moving off to go help Trevor unless they come after you again." Kelkzar lifts a hand to his holy symbol and whispers, "Ragathiel, grant me speed to hunt down these dark servants of the diseased one." Casts expeditious retreat
Perception to see if Kelkar can reasonably determine that the corridors connect over by Trevor. If this is too metagamey let me know and he'll just head south on the next round unless someone pops in on him and Jirin.1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22


Kelkzar, I think that is fine, I think it is pretty clear that they connect from your vantage point.

Rowena and Quintus left up (and Kelkzar moving if he chooses to)


AC 22/12/20, HP 89/89 F: +9+1, R: +5+1, W: +11*+1

Round 2:

Status:

HP: 20/29 AC: 20 Conditions: Blessed

With Trevor between him and the tengu, Quintus falls back to the intersection and raises his ankh high. "May Sarenrae's light guide your hands and ward your souls!" Casting bless on the party.


AC 24/T 24/FF 18; F/R/W +13/+14/+13; Max HP 98; Current HP 98; Effects:

Trip attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
The tengu hits the floor.

Kick: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Followed by a kick to the gut.


AC 24/T 24/FF 18; F/R/W +13/+14/+13; Max HP 98; Current HP 98; Effects:

AoO against rising: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
In case a +1 shows up somehow...: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Which one Rowena?


AC 24/T 24/FF 18; F/R/W +13/+14/+13; Max HP 98; Current HP 98; Effects:

Ha! Hadn't even looked at the map to see the two new ones.

Instead of just a trip, she flips number 1 up and over into the square above her. Then she kicks the guy and finally takes a five foot step south out of the flank.

"Kelkzar! Trevor!" she calls out in a sing-song voice. "Present for you!"


Tengu #1 will stand up provoking from Rowena

Tengu #5 will step over and stab Rowena

Dagger 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Tengu #6 will Stab around the corner

Dagger 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 - 4 = 15
Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

The door opens up again by Jirin and attacks with the dagger again

Dagger 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Tengu #3 attacks Trevor and steps back while #4 fired his bow

Dagger 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Shortbow 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Damage 1d6 ⇒ 6

Another part of the wall open up and a Tengu charges out and attacks Rauno with a dagger while another one fires a bow

Dagger 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Shortbow 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 *Hit*
Damage 1d6 ⇒ 5

A horrific shriek of an animal comes from somewhere

Round 3

Initiative Order - Rauno, Jirin, Trevor, Rowena, Quintus, Kelkzar, Tengu

Tengu Stats AC 18 T 15 FF 15 CMD 17

You are up!


AC 24/T 24/FF 18; F/R/W +13/+14/+13; Max HP 98; Current HP 98; Effects:

Trip on 5: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Trip on 5: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

AoO when it gets up: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

"Your mommy's calling you," she teases the tengu when the animal shrieks.


HP 103/103; AC 22/11/21: +1 Haste, +4 Smite Evil Used LoH(0/9) Used Smite (0/4) Used Divine Bond (0/2) Effects:

Trevor steps forth, not knowing what the situation is for his friends: "They're all over the place!!! I'm good, but anyone in trouble? Call out!"

He swings his flail in an upward arc, aiming for feathered balls.

PA with Bless: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 8 + 1 = 191d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

"How are your kids doing?!"


AC 22/12/20, HP 89/89 F: +9+1, R: +5+1, W: +11*+1
Rowena Lordail wrote:

AoO against rising: 1d20+3

In case a +1 shows up somehow...: 1d6+1

Did you remember the +1 from bless?


HP 45/54; Per +11, Trap +1; AC 15, Touch 14, Flat 11; Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +6

Jirin narrowly avoids another attempted stabbing, growling, "Gods damn you, leave me alone!" and simultaneously stabbing at it with her bow to deflect any further attacks.

Attack (Bow, Improvised Melee, Full-Round Defensive Fighting): 1d20 + 3 - 4 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 3 - 4 + 1 - 4 = 1
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

No, I didn't expect that to do anything - but I thought it would make for some good RP! And it doesn't provoke an AoO like pretty much any other action would.

Status:

HP 23
AC 16 / 15 / 11 (+2 Dodge bonus this round)
In Hands: Bow
Spells Remaining: 1st - 3/3
Hexes Used: Healing - Jirin
Conditions: Bless, Full-Round Defensive Fighting


Human Wizard (diviner foresight) 10 | HP 69 | Init +13 | Perc +10 | AC: 17 T: 13 FF: 15 CMD: 16 | F +6 R +6 W +8 |
Resources:
Foretell 2/10, Prescience 3/10, Hero Points 2/3

Rauno will step one square toward Rowena and cast defensively.

DC 17 Concentration check 1d20 + 3 + 5 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 5 + 4 + 2 = 20

Casting Color Spray, targeting Tengus 1, 5 and 6. From his new square, the effect should just fall short of Rowena and I don’t believe Tengu 6 has total cover from Rauno, so it should affect it too.


AC 24/T 24/FF 18; F/R/W +13/+14/+13; Max HP 98; Current HP 98; Effects:
Quintus of Taldor wrote:
Rowena Lordail wrote:

AoO against rising: 1d20+3

In case a +1 shows up somehow...: 1d6+1
Did you remember the +1 from bless?

I missed a bless spell? When did that happen? Ah, found it. No I hadn't so that AoO would have just hit, except I changed my action to include a 5-foot step, which means that AoO was taken with her spear, meaning she misses due to non-proficiency penalty.


Trevor steps and and kills the Tengu in front of him. Rowena trips another one as Rauno hits the three Tengu's by her with color spray. The two stands fall over unconscious, but the bird on the floor seems unaffected as it must have had its eyes on the floor.

GM Blood:

Will Save Tengu #1 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Will Save Tengu #5 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Will Save Tengu #6 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
2d4 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6 Rounds

Kelkzar is up last


AC 24/T 24/FF 18; F/R/W +13/+14/+13; Max HP 98; Current HP 98; Effects:

Rowena smiles as two tengu are taken out by the spell.

"Rauno, nice! Remind me to kiss you when this is over!"


HP 103/103; AC 22/11/21: +1 Haste, +4 Smite Evil Used LoH(0/9) Used Smite (0/4) Used Divine Bond (0/2) Effects:

Trevor turns his head quickly in Rowena's direction: "I killed one too!" He then blushes violently, but thankfully, only the tengu noticed...


Human Wizard (diviner foresight) 10 | HP 69 | Init +13 | Perc +10 | AC: 17 T: 13 FF: 15 CMD: 16 | F +6 R +6 W +8 |
Resources:
Foretell 2/10, Prescience 3/10, Hero Points 2/3
Rowena Lordail wrote:
"Rauno, nice! Remind me to kiss you when this is over!"

With a broad grin he replies "Continuing to save my life over and over is thanks enough!"


AC 24/T 24/FF 18; F/R/W +13/+14/+13; Max HP 98; Current HP 98; Effects:

"One?" Ro shoots back (probably next round). "So you're half the man Rauno is?"


Stats:
AC 21/13/20 (raging 19/11/18), HP 100/100 (raging 120/120), F+10 R+5 W+10 (raging F+12, W+12), Init +3, Per +20

Round 3

Seeing the tengu reappear next to Jirin, Kelkzar stabs at it again with his spear. "Jirin, we need to get you away from that opening. Its going to keep hitting you and I can't get a good strike at it around that corner."
Attack (Longspear) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Damage (Longspear) 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


AC 22/12/20, HP 89/89 F: +9+1, R: +5+1, W: +11*+1

Round 3:

Status:

HP: 20/29 AC: 20 Conditions: blessed (+1 to hit/+1 to saves vs. fear)

Quintus spins and advances into the intersection, aiming a slash at the tengu there but missing.

To hit #8: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 1 = 12


HP 45/54; Per +11, Trap +1; AC 15, Touch 14, Flat 11; Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +6

"Alright, gimme a second!"


Tengu #5 stand up avoiding a hit then moves a step to Rownea to stab her but misses.

Attack Dagger 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Tengu #4 Approaches Trevor switching to its dagger

Attack Dagger 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Damage 1d6 ⇒ 6

The a secret door open up and another Tengu steps out and attacks flanking Trevor

Attack Dagger 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 + 4 = 19
Damage 1d4 + 1 + 1d8 ⇒ (3) + 1 + (2) = 6

Attack Bite 1d20 - 1 + 4 ⇒ (14) - 1 + 4 = 17
Damage 1d3 + 1d4 ⇒ (3) + (4) = 7

Tengu #2 attack Jirin once again

Attack Dagger 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 *Hit*
Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Attack Bite 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4
Damage 1d3 ⇒ 2

Tengu #8 attacks Quintus with his dagger while #7 fires his bow and then moves down the hallway.

Attack Dagger 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 *Hit*
Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Attack Bite 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14
Damage 1d3 ⇒ 1

Attack Shortbow 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 - 4 = 7
Damage 1d6 ⇒ 3

Two large weasels come down the hallway from the north and one attacks Kelkzar bite him and latching on not letting go. The other one looks for a spot to buite him then retreats back down the hallway.

Bite 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 *Hit* (You are Grappled)
Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Confirm Tengu #2 vs Jirin 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 *Confirm*
Extra Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Round 4

Initiative Order - Rauno, Jirin, Trevor, Rowena, Quintus, Kelkzar, Tengu, weasels

Tengu Stats AC 18 T 15 FF 15 CMD 17

Dire Weasel Stats AC 15 T 14 FF 11 CMD 18 (22 vs Trip) *Currently Grappling*

Knowledge (nature) DC 12:
This long, manic creature is a dire weasel. This result reveals all animal traits.

Knowledge (nature) DC 17:
A dire weasel latches onto its prey with its powerful jaws. It then refuses to let go and sucks out the victim’s blood through the open wound.


AC 24/T 24/FF 18; F/R/W +13/+14/+13; Max HP 98; Current HP 98; Effects:

Rowena attempts to trip number 5.
Trip: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 1 = 10
Trip: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 7 + 1 = 23
She flips him up and over into the square south of her. Then she five foot steps up into his old square.

AoO with longspear when the tengu stands: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 3 - 4 = 5


Human Wizard (diviner foresight) 10 | HP 69 | Init +13 | Perc +10 | AC: 17 T: 13 FF: 15 CMD: 16 | F +6 R +6 W +8 |
Resources:
Foretell 2/10, Prescience 3/10, Hero Points 2/3

Rauno steps one square south (toward Rowena, away from Quintus and casts Gravity Bow. I believe Tengu 1 is stunned, so there's no AoO risk there. Please let me know if that isn't correct.


You are wrong, he is unconscious, even better for you! (I used S for sleep as it was close enough)


AC 22/12/20, HP 89/89 F: +9+1, R: +5+1, W: +11*+1

Round 4:

Quintus hazards a quick look around and sees only one wounded tengu who's still up. No grace for you.... Raising his ankh, he channels positive energy to heal everyone in the party, exempting #2.

Everyone take back: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5 HP.


HP 103/103; AC 22/11/21: +1 Haste, +4 Smite Evil Used LoH(0/9) Used Smite (0/4) Used Divine Bond (0/2) Effects:

Finding himself flanked, Trevor raises his shield, somewhat happy to have gotten it this morning, as blows after blows clank on its steady surface. "How many are there!!!" He swings his flail again at the one who tried to bite him (9).

PA: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 101d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


HP 45/54; Per +11, Trap +1; AC 15, Touch 14, Flat 11; Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +6

Jirin, badly wounded by a wicked dagger-thrust, falls back toward Quintus who, seemingly aware of her injury, calls upon his god to help heal their wounds.

Action: Full-Round Defensive Fighting, 5-foot step to the "south"

Status:

HP 18/23
AC 16 / 15 / 11 (+2 Dodge bonus this round)
In Hands: Bow
Spells Remaining: 1st - 3/3
Hexes Used: Healing - Jirin
Conditions: Bless, Full-Round Defensive Fighting


Kelkzar is up last with a weasel attached to him!


HP 45/54; Per +11, Trap +1; AC 15, Touch 14, Flat 11; Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +6
GM Blood wrote:

Kelkzar is up last with a weasel attached to him!

Better than a honeybadger, right?


Stats:
AC 21/13/20 (raging 19/11/18), HP 100/100 (raging 120/120), F+10 R+5 W+10 (raging F+12, W+12), Init +3, Per +20

Round 4

Knowledge (Nature) 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 +2=19 to identify weaknesses

Kelkzar drops the longspear and grabs the weasel/honeybadger by the lips, pulling its jaws apart to escape from its grip. Freeing himself, he takes a step back and draws his falchion.
CMB to Escape Grapple 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Status:

hp 26/32, edit nevermind, Quintus healed us 32/32


Kelk, forgot you had long spear, you can take an aoo last round when it approached


Stats:
AC 21/13/20 (raging 19/11/18), HP 100/100 (raging 120/120), F+10 R+5 W+10 (raging F+12, W+12), Init +3, Per +20

Ah, I forgot too. Had a vague feeling I was missing something, but hadn't figured out what it was.

As the giant weasel approaches, Kelkzar stabs at it with his spear.
Attack (Longspear, Power Attack) 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 6 - 1 = 15
Damage (Longspear, Power Attack) 1d8 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 3 = 14


AC 22/12/20, HP 89/89 F: +9+1, R: +5+1, W: +11*+1

I don't think it matters in this case, but don't forget about the bless, Kelkzar.

2,451 to 2,500 of 7,171 << first < prev | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gm Blood's AoW in Golarion All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.