Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

GM Blood's Age of Worms in Golarion

Game Master David James Olsen

Current Map
Loot


1,951 to 2,000 of 6,067 << first < prev | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | next > last >>

AC 21/T 20/FF 16; F/R/W +10-2/+10/+8; Heroism Max HP 81-16; Current HP 65;

Round 6

Reinvigorated by Lessien's potion, Rowena moves forward to L5 (dropping the longspear - for some reason, I had thought that monks had all simple weapons, but they just have short spears) and, fighting defensively still, grabs at 4...

Throw attempt on 4: 1d20 + 9 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 9 + 1 - 4 = 21

and tosses him into 2.
1d20 + 9 + 1 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 1 - 4 - 4 = 10
Cultist 4 drops to the ground, having bounced off 2 with not quite enough force to take them both down. (If Kelkzar kills either of those cultists, just change her targets accordingly. She's trying to clear the way to the tieflings.)

Flurry of Maneuvers has got to be the worst worded ability in Pathfinder. Why oh why didn't they just say that instead of a flurry of blows at the attack bonuses listed on that chart, you can make combat maneuvers instead. If you wish to make an attack instead of a maneuver as part of the flurry, you suffer an additional -2 penalty to that attack roll. So much simpler than the stacking penalties at weird levels, and the craziness at levels 1 and 2 where you are making two maneuvers each with a different base attack bonus.
I don't know where I've been getting the +9/+7 business with her two-trip flurries. They should be +7/+7. I know it's a relic of second level where one of her trips had a higher CMB because of the Flurry bit, but that went away once she hit level three and ALL of her maneuvers used her hit dice instead of BAB. Sorry about the errors. If it helps, I've been forgetting about her +1 attack bonus for attacks of opportunity all this battle, too.


Stats:
AC 19/11/18, HP 71/71, F+8 R+4 W+8 Init +3, Per +17

Draft post eaten by a brief Paizo store outage and I have the same thought as Rowena. BTW, there may be a FAQ on flurry. Perhaps still poorly worded.

Round 5
Swift Action: Switch to Judgement of Sacred Justice +1
Kelkzar thrusts his falchion at the uninjured cultist while attempting to bite the one that has already been hurt.
Attack #4 (Falchion, Bless, Judgement) 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 1 + 1 = 13
Damage #4 (Falchion) 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (2, 3) + 6 = 11
Attack #2 (Bite, Bless, Judgement) 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 + 1 + 1 = 21
Damage #2 (Bite) 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
5-foot step if either of them go down. Preferred spot is L6


Rowena, Good to get the attacks down, it can be confusing. I don't think it matters in the end as long as we get it figured out from here on

GM Blood:

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Kelkzar brings down both cultists and steps forward while Rowena move and trips another cultist (#5)

Lessien strikes at the skeleton missing horribly

Hanbo 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 1 = 8
Damage 1d6 ⇒ 3

Three Cultists attack Trevor weakly

Cultist #7 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Dagger 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Cultist #9 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Dagger 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Cultist #3 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Longspear1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Cultist #5 stands provoking from Rowena and Kelkzar
no attack if he doesn't survive the AoO

Cultist #5 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Dagger 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

The door down the hall opens for the tiefling and he steps through as he is chugging a potion.

From the north a large creature on a chain held by the other tiefling comes bursting down the hallway. The back of this horse-sized creature rises in a steep slope. Its tiny red eyes are crusted with filth and its bristly flank crawls with flies. The tiefling releases it off the chain and gives it a command in another language, the creature's eyes focusing on the party.

Knowledge (nature) DC 14:
This hulking swine is a dire boar. It is an ill-tempered omnivore that attacks anything that gets near it. This result reveals all animal traits.

Knowledge (nature) DC 19:
A dire boar is an incredibly fierce combatant, continuing to fight long after other creatures would pass out from their wounds.

Round 6

Initiative Order - Rowena, Lessien, Skeletons, Cultists, Tieflings, Beast, Quintus, Rauno, Kelkzar , Trevor

Stats Skeletons AC 20 T 11 FF 19

Stats Cultists AC 13 T 10 FF 13

Stats Tieflings AC 19 T 15 FF 16

Stats Beast AC 15 T 9 FF 15

The fun keeps going, you are up!


AC 21/T 20/FF 16; F/R/W +10-2/+10/+8; Heroism Max HP 81-16; Current HP 65;

AoO: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Rowena catches the cultist with a right cross as the man attempts to get up.


Stats:
AC 19/11/18, HP 71/71, F+8 R+4 W+8 Init +3, Per +17

Round 6 AoO

Kelkzar attempts to strike the cultist as he stands.
AoO Attack (Falchion, Prone, Bless, Judgement) 1d20 + 6 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 4 + 1 + 1 = 28
Damage (Falchion) 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (3, 3) + 6 = 12

Knowledge (Nature) 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 +3 Monster Lore = 13 to identify weaknesses of monsters

"Folks, I hate to tell you, but I have no bloody idea what that thing is."


HPs 53/55, 3 Dex dmg AC 17 FF 15 T 12 CMD 15 Fort +5 Ref +5/+3 Will +7 Init +12 Per +8

Knowledge Nature 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

Rauno mentally runs through all of the illustrations and descriptions of beasts, natural and unnatural, that this monstrosity may be, but the charging horror seems far greater than any description he can attach to it!

With the Dawnflower's blessings bolstering his courage, Rauno manages to keep his ground. He pushes the natural fear aside enough to concentrate on a new spell even as he loads another bolt into his crossbow.

Cast Gravity Bow, load crossbow and step to N3.


Kelkzar's slice puts the cultist down. Both he and Rauno can't quite grip what this beast could be in the moment as the large beast stares you down.

Round 6

Initiative Order - Rowena, Lessien, Skeletons, Cultists, Tieflings, Quintus, Rauno, Kelkzar , Trevor

Stats Skeletons AC 20 T 11 FF 19

Stats Cultists AC 13 T 10 FF 13

Stats Tieflings AC 19 T 15 FF 16

Stats Beast AC 15 T 9 FF 15


HP 71/74; AC 21/11/20: +4 Smite Evil, +2 with shield Used LoH(2/8) Used Smite (2/3) Used Divine Bond (1/1) Effects: Holy, Enlarged, Feather Step Potion

[poc]I'm still not back, just found a few minutes. He would strike the closest, then close in on the next,[/ooc]


Stats:
AC 19/11/18, HP 71/71, F+8 R+4 W+8 Init +3, Per +17

Is one of the longspears within my reach?


Trevor, OK I pick #9. I'll let you roll against #7 unless Quintus and Kelkzar gets their round in before you.

Kelkzar, Yes there is one within reach


Stats:
AC 19/11/18, HP 71/71, F+8 R+4 W+8 Init +3, Per +17

Round 6

If this doesn't work, let me know and I'll just go after it now, but otherwise...Free Action: Drop falchion, Move Action: Grab spear and brace against charge from the critter.


Works, go ahead and make an attack for when it is its turn, put it spoilered.


AC 21/T 20/FF 16; F/R/W +10-2/+10/+8; Heroism Max HP 81-16; Current HP 65;

Seeing the thing, Rowena calls out, "Trevor, we need your muscle here. Let me cover you from those guys!"

If he's willing (and smart enough to figure it out), Ro's asking him to delay so she can occupy the cultists so that he can disengage safely and aid Kelkzar with Miss Piggy.


Stats:
AC 19/11/18, HP 71/71, F+8 R+4 W+8 Init +3, Per +17

Kelkzar glowers at the ravening beast in the hall. "Come and get me you beast! Hey Trevor, I could probably use your help over here. I might be on the floor when this thing comes after me!" He drops his falchion and snatches up one of the longspears left in the room by the cultists. He plants the butt of the spear against the floor and braces himself for the charge of the monster.

Readied action:

FA: Drop, SwA: Switch to Judgement of Sacred Destruction, MA: Grab Spear, Ready StA: Brace against charge
Attack (Longspear, Power Attack, Bless, Destructive Smite) 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 6 - 1 + 1 = 21
Damage (Longspear, Power Attack, Destructive Smite, Judgement) 1d8 + 6 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 2 + 1 + 2 = 17
Damage for Brace (Longspear, Power Attack, Destructive Smite, Judgement) 1d8 + 6 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 2 + 1 + 2 = 18
That bastard had better charge :)


Int Check to figure out 1d20 ⇒ 1

Trevor doesn't quite get it and chops up a cultist before moving over to help Kelkzar

Attack 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 8 + 1 + 2 = 27
Damage 1d12 + 9 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 9 + 2 + 1 = 23

Lessien attacks the skeleton and finally puts it down

Hanbo 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 1 = 21
Damage 1d6 ⇒ 4

Round 6

Quintus

Round 7

Initiative Order - Rowena, Lessien, Cultists, Tieflings, Quintus, Rauno, Kelkzar , Trevor

Stats Cultists AC 13 T 10 FF 13

Stats Tieflings AC 19 T 15 FF 16

Stats Beast AC 15 T 9 FF 15


AC 22/12/20, HP 72/72 F: +8+1, R: +4+1, W: +10*+1

Jeez, go away for a tour and a training session and there are a dozen posts waiting. I'm coming, I'm coming.

Round 6:

Status:

HP: 29/29 AC: 20 Conditions: blessed; +1 to hit and on saves vs. fear

Quintus nods gratefully to Lessien as the skeleton in front of him collapses, looks around to judge the situation, and steps back to M3 before calling on the Dawnflower's healing. (It looks as though the two surviving cultists are unwounded; Quintus will use selective channeling to exempt the least wounded person who's already down from the effect.)

Channel positive energy; cures: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 6) = 8 HP for everyone in the party.


How dare you not post for 4 hours! :)

Quintus heals everyone for 8 hps

Rowena is up before the charging beast!

Trevor Status - AC 19, HP 29/30 Used LoH(1/3) Used Smite (0/1) Effects: bless, bull's strength

Lessien Status - AC 17, HP 29/29 Used cure light wound extract (0/1) Effects: bless


AC 21/T 20/FF 16; F/R/W +10-2/+10/+8; Heroism Max HP 81-16; Current HP 65;

Rowena steps to K6, grabs the final cultist, pivots on her back foot, and tosses him into L7, the path of the charging beast!!

Trip: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 9 + 1 = 15


GM Blood:

#1 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
#2 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Rowena tosses the cultist into the charging beast's path At first I thought his reach would be 10' which would have ruined Kelkzar's set vs charge since it would have ended the charge 15' away, but no reach!

Charge! 1d20 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 2 + 4 = 15
Damage 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (4, 2) + 9 = 15

The prone cultist gets gored by the beast's tusk just as Kelkzar skewers the beast dealing it a huge wound. Unfortunately it isn't dead, only more enraged.

The tiefling that brought out the beast goes into the same door as the other one went into drinking a potion.

Round 7

Initiative Order - Rowena, Lessien, Tieflings, Beast, Kelkzar, Quintus, Rauno, Trevor

Stats Beast AC 13 T 7 FF 13


AC 21/T 20/FF 16; F/R/W +10-2/+10/+8; Heroism Max HP 81-16; Current HP 65;

Killing a mook and disrupting what could have been a devastating attack on a party member, while still allowing said PC to complete his own maneuver and land a devastating attack to great effect. Sorry if that messed stuff up for you, GM, but HOT DAMN that felt good!!

"Nice one, Kelkzar!" Rowena calls out, exultation in her voice.


Stats:
AC 19/11/18, HP 71/71, F+8 R+4 W+8 Init +3, Per +17

Kelkzar grins widely, "Yes, that was a brilliant throw Rowena! Well done. Now let's finish this beast and get after those tieflings before they can unleash more mischief!"


AC 22/12/20, HP 72/72 F: +8+1, R: +4+1, W: +10*+1

Round 7:

Status:

HP: 29/29 AC: 20 Conditions: blessed; +1 to hit and on saves vs. fear

Quintus switches to his scimitar and holds movement, preparing to follow Trevor if he closes with the creature.


Rowena Lordail wrote:

Killing a mook and disrupting what could have been a devastating attack on a party member, while still allowing said PC to complete his own maneuver and land a devastating attack to great effect. Sorry if that messed stuff up for you, GM, but HOT DAMN that felt good!!

Nope love out of the box thinking. Love it! I was worried it was going to ruin Kelkzar's thinking but it all worked out![/ooc]


HPs 53/55, 3 Dex dmg AC 17 FF 15 T 12 CMD 15 Fort +5 Ref +5/+3 Will +7 Init +12 Per +8

Rauno brings up the crossbow and aligns it with the boar. Seeing his allies' brave manuever take the steam out of the boars charge, Rauno tries to predict its motion to best place a finishing bolt.

Prescience 1d20 ⇒ 17

To hit, attacking the boar 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Damage 2d6 ⇒ (6, 1) = 7

I will substitute the prescience roll for his to hit roll, giving him a 21 total.


5' step for Trevor

Attack with mw Greataxe 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 2 + 1 = 24
Damage 1d12 + 9 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 9 + 2 + 1 = 17

Rauno and Trevor follow up Kelkzar's might hit with the killing blow

You hear the door the tieflings went in being barred from the other side. No more combatants are left.

Good Job! FYI I am on the road tomorrow for work so I will check in before I leave tomorrow, and sometime in the afternoon before getting a chance to really sit down at nighttime.


Stats:
AC 19/11/18, HP 71/71, F+8 R+4 W+8 Init +3, Per +17

"Nice finish Trevor and Rauno!" He turns to the paladin, "Trevor, you still feeling extra strong? Let's go bash down that door before they can dig in! I'm worried about giving them too much time to brew up trickery. Rowena and Lessien, can you two watch the double doors while we get the door so they don't unleash another beast on us?" Kelkzar picks up his falchion and goes loping down the hall toward where we can hear the tieflings attempting to bar the door.

Nice job everyone! I do think we should keep pressing them. We're all close to full health and have used a fairly minimal amount of resources. We should take advantage of Trevor still having the Bull's Strength. I probably can't keep the Judgement active, but if I can, I'll switch it to an AC bonus. BTW, do any of us recognize what religion these guys are. Knowledge (Religion) 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 if needed.


AC 21/T 20/FF 16; F/R/W +10-2/+10/+8; Heroism Max HP 81-16; Current HP 65;

"I could stand to be patched up a bit first," Rowena says, moving down to where Kelkzar indicated.


Stats:
AC 19/11/18, HP 71/71, F+8 R+4 W+8 Init +3, Per +17

Kelkzar passes Rowena the healing potion he recovered from the earlier tiefling guard. Scratching potion of CLW off my list and onto yours. Better to use those than spells right now I think.


AC 21/T 20/FF 16; F/R/W +10-2/+10/+8; Heroism Max HP 81-16; Current HP 65;

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Rowena nods gratefully at Kelkzar and (unless Quintus stops her so he can channel energy) downs the potion, feeling a few of her wounds close over. At least now she's above half health.


Stats:
AC 19/11/18, HP 71/71, F+8 R+4 W+8 Init +3, Per +17

You know what. I'm pretty sure that potion I gave you was from an earlier find and we still have two CLW from the tieflings. There is at least one more if you want to take it. I think it is better to save the channels for when we are all hurt or for undead.


I screwed up before too I think. The tiefling guards each had a shield of faith potion and 2 clw potions.


Stats:
AC 19/11/18, HP 71/71, F+8 R+4 W+8 Init +3, Per +17

Drink away then Rowena!


AC 21/T 20/FF 16; F/R/W +10-2/+10/+8; Heroism Max HP 81-16; Current HP 65;

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Rowena also wouldn't mind one of those shield of faith potions.


AC 22/12/20, HP 72/72 F: +8+1, R: +4+1, W: +10*+1

"No question. I'd rather use my spells in a fight."


Stats:
AC 19/11/18, HP 71/71, F+8 R+4 W+8 Init +3, Per +17

Rowena, I'm fine with you taking one of those Shield of Faith potions.


HPs 53/55, 3 Dex dmg AC 17 FF 15 T 12 CMD 15 Fort +5 Ref +5/+3 Will +7 Init +12 Per +8

Rauno goes to remove the next bolt from his crossbow and relax the tension on the string, but stops himself. So what if it wasn't good to keep it under tension longer than necessary? Chances are good he will be discharging it before the hour is up anyway, and he feels better with it at the ready.

I'm all for pressing forward. I only had one Bull's Strength memorized (I had to drop one to get Invisibility for that opening gambit), but if needed I can do it again with the bonded object recall ability. Sorry if I was premature using that one, but it looked like the whole complex would be coming down on us.


will update later, had a crazy day.

I fyou decide to bash the door in, gonna need strength rolls or I can do it for trevor later


Stats:
AC 19/11/18, HP 71/71, F+8 R+4 W+8 Init +3, Per +17

With the Bull's Strength, Trevor has a strength of 22 and Kelkzar only 19, so I think Trevor should lead and if Kelkzar can assist he will.

One Minute of Rolls to Assist:

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


AC 22/12/20, HP 72/72 F: +8+1, R: +4+1, W: +10*+1

If Quintus can help he will, too.


GM Blood:

1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 2 = 14
1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 2 = 22
1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 2 = 10
1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 2 = 18
1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 6 + 2 = 23
1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 6 + 2 = 23

Only two of you can bash the door at a time, Justin and Kelkzar bashes the door repeatedly with the door not budging. It seems the door is too sturdy despite the boost to Trevor's strength.

Unless you have a different way past the barred door you must go a different way, aka the doors to the east


Stats:
AC 19/11/18, HP 71/71, F+8 R+4 W+8 Init +3, Per +17

What's it made of?


Wood, very well made and sturdy


Stats:
AC 19/11/18, HP 71/71, F+8 R+4 W+8 Init +3, Per +17

"I still say we try to go through the door. Trevor and I can beat this down with those axes we found with the tiefling guards out by the elevators. We've got them in front of us right now and we know we hurt them. Better to try rooting them out. I suppose there are at least a couple other choices. We could see what is behind the other double doors. I'm worried about leaving these ones behind us though. They might be planning to slip in behind us, possibly with reinforcements. Our other choice is to withdraw back to the elevator and see if we can wait them out. We'll have a better tactical advantage if we can, but I worry about spending too much time down here."


AC 22/12/20, HP 72/72 F: +8+1, R: +4+1, W: +10*+1

"I think they're just waiting for us to go away. There were so many out here fighting us, I don't think they would have held anything back. Let's pull the body in front of the door, though, so it's harder for them to get out while we're looking at the rest of the temple."


So to go any further, you would have to use the other tiefling guard's mw greataxe or go through the unopened double door.

Or spend some time searching the areas the cultists came from (of course giving more time for the remaining defenders to dig in)

Since you came into the front door of the temple it has been about a minute and half to 2 minutes


Stats:
AC 19/11/18, HP 71/71, F+8 R+4 W+8 Init +3, Per +17

"I don't know Quintus. I just have this bad feeling we're getting funneled where they want us to go. The last two clearly had a plan. They didn't waste any time retreating down the hall. They didn't engage us at all and even let us take swipes at them rather than a fighting retreat. Some of that was to set that beast on us, but one of them ran right into here immediately and they were calling out to someone. There's something funny going on. I still think we ought to bash down their door."


AC 22/12/20, HP 72/72 F: +8+1, R: +4+1, W: +10*+1

"Trevor, can you sense for evil on the other side of the door?"


Trevor senses no evil


HP 71/74; AC 21/11/20: +4 Smite Evil, +2 with shield Used LoH(2/8) Used Smite (2/3) Used Divine Bond (1/1) Effects: Holy, Enlarged, Feather Step Potion

Trevor is sweating from the hard work, takes a moment to take a swig from a Shield of Faith potion, then resumes destruction of evil conglomerate property: "I'm trying!!! Stupid. Door!!!"

1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 2 = 11
1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 2 = 9
1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 2 = 24
1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 2 = 21
1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 2 = 10
1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 6 + 2 = 23
1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 2 = 17
1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 2 = 24
1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 2 = 20
1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 2 = 20

Back. Can someone remind me what type of bow I recovered?


Stats:
AC 19/11/18, HP 71/71, F+8 R+4 W+8 Init +3, Per +17

Composite (+2 Str) Longbow and 20 arrows

1,951 to 2,000 of 6,067 << first < prev | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gm Blood's AoW in Golarion All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.