Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GM Blood's Age of Worms in Golarion

Game Master David James Olsen

Current Map
Loot


551 to 600 of 6,626 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

HP 83+0/83+18; AC 22-2/11-2/21: +4 Smite Evil Used LoH(0/8) Used Smite (0/3) Used Divine Bond (1/2) Effects: Haste, Bear's Endurance, Enlarge Person, Prayer, Divine Bond (merciful and flaming), Divine Favor +2, Bless Weapon, Bull Strength, Weapon of Awe, Resist Fire (20), Air Walk

Trevor lags a bit behind and pockets the skeleton's ring. Pfff! Talk about short attention span! I'll show it to Rauno when I get a chance...

He doesn't like the idea of wading through water... And stays behind a bit, looking at the ring.


GM Blood wrote:
Lessien Nenmacil wrote:

Lessien examines the algae and anything else she can see living in the water to see if it seems dangerous.

Know(nature): 1d20+7

How are you examining the Algae, by sight, scraping some off the steps in the water?

Just by sight first, and if it seems innocuous, I'll lean over and scrape some if I can do so without getting all the way in. If that needs a second roll, 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26


Stats:
AC 21/12/20 (raging 19/10/18), HP 91/91 (raging 109/109), F+9 R+5 W+9 (raging F+11, W+11), Init +3, Per +19

Kelkzar will stand by, waiting to grab Lessien if necessary. He waits to remove his armor until she has looked over the algae.


Lessien scraps some algae off and examines it and it appears to be normal. But Kelkzar and Lessien notice a moment later some sort of vortex inthe water appears that suddenly forms a stationary wave. The wave lashes out:

1d2 ⇒ 1 1=Kelkzar, 2=Lessien
Slam 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16 vs Flat-Footed
Damage 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

Knowledge (Planes) DC 11:
This creature is a water elemental, a living manifestation of flowing water. This result reveals all elemental traits and the fire subtype. A water elemental speaks Aquan.

Knowledge (Planes) DC 16:
A water elemental batters foes with its fist-like waves. Its mastery over water makes its attacks more effective if both it and its opponent are touching water. However, a water elemental’s attacks are much less effective if either it or its foe are touching the ground. It can easily overturn watercraft smaller than itself, and its touch extinguishes open flames.

Knowledge (Planes) DC 21:
More powerful water elementals are generally resistant to physical harm. A water elemental can transform itself into a small whirlpool, sucking foes to the bottom and battering them with its rushing currents.

Knowledge (Planes) DC 26:
Water elementals grow larger and more powerful over the course of their centuries-long existence. “Larval” elementals, called elementites, travel in swarms. The largest water elementals, the monoliths and primal elementals, are the size of tidal waves.

Rauno you get to act in the surprise round

AC and CMD of Creature:

AC 17 Touch 11 Flat-Footed 11 CMD 13

Surprise Round - Rauno

Round 1

Initiative Order - Trevor, Lessien, Quintus, Watery Thing, Rauno, Rowena,Kelkzar

for GM Blood:

Initiative Rowena Lordail 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Initiative Trevor the Yellow 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Initiative Rauno Redpath 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Initiative Lessien Nenmacil 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Initiative Kelkzar Redjaw 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Initiative Quintus 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Initiative Monster 1d20 ⇒ 18


Stats:
AC 21/12/20 (raging 19/10/18), HP 91/91 (raging 109/109), F+9 R+5 W+9 (raging F+11, W+11), Init +3, Per +19

Kelkzar is knocked off balance as the wave slams into him and he momentarily goes down on a knee before recovering. "Huh? Not sure if that hurt or tickled and for sure I have no idea what it is. Anyone else?"

Since I'm at the bottom, I'll wait to post actions.

Status:

AC 17, touch 11, flat-footed 16. . (+6 armor, +1 Dex)
hp 10/13
Weapon Equipped Falchion +4 (2d4+6/18-20/x2)
Special Abilities Destructive Smite (3/5), Judgement (1/1), 1st Level Spells (2/2)
Effects None


Not sure if Rauno will be on anymore tonight so I will go for him

Knowledge (Planes) 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

Rauno says, "It is a being made of water called a water elemental. As long as we stay on solid ground we will have the upper hand."

1d20 ⇒ 9

Rauno will cast Gravity Bow on his weapon and load it

Round 1

Initiative Order - Trevor, Lessien, Quintus, Watery Thing, Rauno, Rowena,Kelkzar


HP 19/29 AC 17. Non-mutagen: AC17/14/13;F:+5 R:+7 W:+0 Mutagen: AC 20/15/15; F:+5 R:+9 W:-1

Lessien will draw her hanbo and attack, then step back from the edge of the water, hoping to lure the creature away from its turf.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
5' step to U19


HP 83+0/83+18; AC 22-2/11-2/21: +4 Smite Evil Used LoH(0/8) Used Smite (0/3) Used Divine Bond (1/2) Effects: Haste, Bear's Endurance, Enlarge Person, Prayer, Divine Bond (merciful and flaming), Divine Favor +2, Bless Weapon, Bull Strength, Weapon of Awe, Resist Fire (20), Air Walk

Trevor gets to the water's edge and lifts its axe: "That means I can just whack at it, right Rauno?"

He lets his axe drops in the water, careful not to slide in.

Power Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17; 1d12 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11


Trevor's swing connects with something, but you are not sure what

Quintus is up next but I will do the elemental turn now before I leave

1d2 ⇒ 2 1=Kelkzar 2=Trevor

After receiving the nasty blow from Trevor the elemental targets Trevor

Slam Attack 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Damage 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

Round 1

Initiative Order - Trevor, Lessien, Quintus, Water Elemental, Rauno, Rowena,Kelkzar

Everyone else may now go


Stats:
AC 21/12/20 (raging 19/10/18), HP 91/91 (raging 109/109), F+9 R+5 W+9 (raging F+11, W+11), Init +3, Per +19

Round 1

Kelkzar recovers his footing and draws his falchion, "Thanks for the advice Rauno. Good thing none of us went in, eh?" Seeing Trevor land a strong blow, he shouts, "Well done Trevor! Let's see if we can finish this thing."

Kelkzar brings his falchion around In a slash intended to slice the elemental in two.
Attack (Falchion) 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Damage 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (4, 2) + 6 = 12

Status:

AC 17, touch 11, flat-footed 16. . (+6 armor, +1 Dex)
hp 10/13
Weapon Equipped Falchion +4 (2d4+6/18-20/x2)
Special Abilities Destructive Smite (3/5), Judgement (1/1), 1st Level Spells (2/2)
Effects None


AC 22/12/20, HP 80/80 F: +8+1, R: +5+1, W: +10*+1

Round 1:

Status:

HP: 11/11 AC: 18 Conditions: None

If Quintus has a shot he'll take it, but his scimitar swing goes wide of the target.

Scimitar attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14


Kelkzar's swing cuts the elemental in half and it is not able to hold its form any longer

End combat


HP 19/29 AC 17. Non-mutagen: AC17/14/13;F:+5 R:+7 W:+0 Mutagen: AC 20/15/15; F:+5 R:+9 W:-1

Lessien examines the pegs in the wall, to see if they are a different material, how firmly they're attached, and whether they can move.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

She prepares another dex mutagen for the next encounter.


They are wooden pegs bolted into the wall. They are firmly affixed to the wall and would require some work to remove


AC 23/T 23/FF 17; F/R/W +12+2/+13/+11; Max HP 90; Current HP 44+18; Effects: haste, bear's endurance, mage armour, resist fire (20), telepathic bond

"Anyone see any more of those?" Rowena asks, carefully dipping in the water with the toe of her boot.


AC 22/12/20, HP 80/80 F: +8+1, R: +5+1, W: +10*+1

"I don't think the first one was that easy to see before it attacked, so I d-don't know if we'd see another one from here. Kelkzar, are you badly hurt?"


Human Wizard (diviner foresight) 9 | HP 62 (62) | Init +12 | Perc +9 | AC: 16 T: 12 FF: 14 CMD: 15 | F +6 R +6 W +7 |
Resources:
Foretell 9/9, Prescience 10/10, Hero Points 3/3

If there were more, I would guess they would have attacked in concert. But let's be on guard still, just in case.

Still in Florida, but I should be able to post sporadically. Thanks for the GMPC to keep things moving.


HP 83+0/83+18; AC 22-2/11-2/21: +4 Smite Evil Used LoH(0/8) Used Smite (0/3) Used Divine Bond (1/2) Effects: Haste, Bear's Endurance, Enlarge Person, Prayer, Divine Bond (merciful and flaming), Divine Favor +2, Bless Weapon, Bull Strength, Weapon of Awe, Resist Fire (20), Air Walk

"Thanks! Nice cut as well Kelkzar!"

He steps back from the water, refraining from mentioning his own wounds. "Are- Are we going to cross the water?" He didn't like the idea...


AC 22/12/20, HP 80/80 F: +8+1, R: +5+1, W: +10*+1

Quintus smiles slightly at Trevor. The difference in the priest between your first meeting with him and now is marked, although he still has occasional shivers. "Not over, but in. At least, I think that's what Kelkzar's going to do."


Stats:
AC 21/12/20 (raging 19/10/18), HP 91/91 (raging 109/109), F+9 R+5 W+9 (raging F+11, W+11), Init +3, Per +19

"Yes, if no others have come by now, hopefully that's the end of them. I'm going in." Kelkzar remove his armor and strips down to his breeches. You can see a multitude of scars on his upper body. He takes a cautious step down the first two submerged steps seeing if anything comes at him from the water and if not pushes off into the chamber looking both around and below the water with his ability to see in the dark.

Swim 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13


HP 83+0/83+18; AC 22-2/11-2/21: +4 Smite Evil Used LoH(0/8) Used Smite (0/3) Used Divine Bond (1/2) Effects: Haste, Bear's Endurance, Enlarge Person, Prayer, Divine Bond (merciful and flaming), Divine Favor +2, Bless Weapon, Bull Strength, Weapon of Awe, Resist Fire (20), Air Walk

Trevor lifts a javelin, ready to strike at any threat.


Here is the next update, this is for Kelkzar only. When and if he explores and comes back you can read the spoiler to see what he saw.

Kelkzar takes off his armor and swim into the water to explore the room.

for Kelkzar:

Four pillars and a central structure are composed of tan stone and contain shower spigots about 8 feet off the ground. A passage way leads both east and west as well as a door in the north part of the room.

Holding your breath:

You can hold your breath for a number of rounds equal to twice your Constitution score, but only if you do nothing other than take move actions or free actions. If you take a standard action or a full-round action (such as making an attack), the remainder of the duration for which you can hold your breath is reduced by 1 round. (Effectively, a character in combat can hold his breath only half as long as normal.) After that period of time, you must make a DC 10 Constitution check every round to continue holding your breath. Each round, the DC for that check increases by 1. If you fail the Constitution check, you begin to drown. The DC for the Swim check depends on the water, as given on the table below. Currently it is 10

Kelkzar can take 10 on swim checks as long as he isn't threatened


Stats:
AC 21/12/20 (raging 19/10/18), HP 91/91 (raging 109/109), F+9 R+5 W+9 (raging F+11, W+11), Init +3, Per +19

GM Blood:

Are the passages above or below water?


Everything north of the stairs is below water


Stats:
AC 21/12/20 (raging 19/10/18), HP 91/91 (raging 109/109), F+9 R+5 W+9 (raging F+11, W+11), Init +3, Per +19

GM Blood:

Kelkzar will swim down to the west passage and look in without entering.
Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
He will then surface and go back down to do the same for the east.
Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
If nothing bad happens, he will go back to the stairs and tell everyone what he sees. If anything bad does happen, he will retreat to the stairs as quickly as possible.


I'll assume you'll check out the first room and report back first to catch breath, then check out the west room

Kelkzar:

This room contains four long benches and several niches along the wall. There is a badly decayed human body in leather armor lays on one of the benches clutching what looks to be a lantern of the same shape as the ones upstairs.


Stats:
AC 21/12/20 (raging 19/10/18), HP 91/91 (raging 109/109), F+9 R+5 W+9 (raging F+11, W+11), Init +3, Per +19

GM Blood:

Actually was thinking west, catch breath, east, report. But, either way is fine.


The only way to catch your breath is back to the stairs

OK Kelkzar after checking out the west you swim to the east

Kelkzar:

This room contains four long benches and several niches along the wall. There is a human body in leather armor that lays on one of the benches. Unlike the other room, however, this body does not seem decayed, though its skin is pulled tight. As you peer into the room, it turns its head and rises.

Kelkzar Initiative 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Monster Initiative 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

The creature swim effortlessly over to you and takes a swipe with one of its claws.

Attack with Claw 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Damage with Claw 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

You can move 15' swimming with a full round action with one swim check of DC 10 or 7.5' with a move action. You have used 3 rounds of holding breath to get from the stairs to the entrance of the room. Combat rounds cost 2 rounds.


Stats:
AC 21/12/20 (raging 19/10/18), HP 91/91 (raging 109/109), F+9 R+5 W+9 (raging F+11, W+11), Init +3, Per +19

GM Blood:

Knowledge (Religion) 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 +2 to identify monsters and their weaknesses = 11


Kelkzar:
You are not sure what it is specifically, but you know it is undead and aquatic by the way it moved underwater.

Do you want me to run this as you retreating to the stairs rather than round by round actions?


Stats:
AC 21/12/20 (raging 19/10/18), HP 91/91 (raging 109/109), F+9 R+5 W+9 (raging F+11, W+11), Init +3, Per +19

GM Blood:

Round 1
Oh, what the hell, if I die hopefully I'll weaken it for the rest of you.
Swift Action: Declare Judgement: Judgement of Sacred Justice +1 (Su) Attack bonus Plus Destructive Smite.
Attack (Falchion, Destructive Smite, Underwater) 1d20 + 4 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 4 - 2 + 1 = 22
Confirm 1d20 + 4 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 4 - 2 + 1 = 20
Damage (Assuming Confirmed) 2d4 + 6 + 1 + 2d4 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (4, 4) + 6 + 1 + (4, 3) + 6 + 1 = 29 1/2 underwater = 15
Attack (Tusks)1d20 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 + 1 = 16
Damage 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7 Not halved, piercing


Kelkzar:

I think you have already used your judgement for the day and the crit damage is 14 and not 15(round Down). Good job though!

Kelkzar sees the fast undead creature and realizes it would take too long to get back to the rest of the party and stands his ground. The creature in its haste to reach Kelkzar left itself open and Kelkzar dealt a devasting blow to it despite not quite being able to get his whole weight behind him. Surprisingly it was still moving so Kelkzar used his tusks to rip its throat out. The thing immediately stopped moving. No blood came from the dead body.

2 Rounds of air used=5 total used


Everyone can read the posts before this one, this one is still only Kelkzar until he posts again and says he returns to the stairs

Kelkzar:

No other creatures are down below, here is what you find:

The initial dead body is wearing more of the red leather armor of the seekers, though it is torn up beyond use. It has the red lantern that was missing from above. Also it had a sword on its belt that hasn't rusted or suffered at all from being immersed in water for decades.

The creature you killed was also wearing the red leather armor of the Pathfinders, but it is damaged being underwater over the years and ineffective. This creature was weraing a gold pathfinder ring on his third finger of its left hand. In the room he came out of you find 38 gp, 2 pp, and 55 sp in a small sack that has seen better days.

The room behind the door appears to have been a toilet.


Stats:
AC 21/12/20 (raging 19/10/18), HP 91/91 (raging 109/109), F+9 R+5 W+9 (raging F+11, W+11), Init +3, Per +19

Whew, lucky blow, I'd best get back to the others before looking in those chambers. Kelkzar swims back to the stairs and relays the information about the creature and the chambers to the others.


HP 83+0/83+18; AC 22-2/11-2/21: +4 Smite Evil Used LoH(0/8) Used Smite (0/3) Used Divine Bond (1/2) Effects: Haste, Bear's Endurance, Enlarge Person, Prayer, Divine Bond (merciful and flaming), Divine Favor +2, Bless Weapon, Bull Strength, Weapon of Awe, Resist Fire (20), Air Walk

"Wow Kelkzar! That's amazing!" Trevor is truly amazed at the skills his mentor showed. "Did you see an opening, or was it a dead end?"


AC 22/12/20, HP 80/80 F: +8+1, R: +5+1, W: +10*+1

Quintus quickly checks over the panting half-orc. "Did it hit you at all? If there's no hurry, take a minute and catch your breath. And when you go back, try to get that lantern!"


Stats:
AC 21/12/20 (raging 19/10/18), HP 91/91 (raging 109/109), F+9 R+5 W+9 (raging F+11, W+11), Init +3, Per +19

"I'm not sure Trevor. There are two chambers. I didn't get a good enough look inside to see whether either had a door, especially any disguised ones. And, I'm not sure where that door I saw goes." To Quintus he replies, "It sure tried, but it didn't hit me. I think I'm just about recovered now. I'll go for that lantern and then check the other side again."

A moment later, Kelkzar heads back into the water. He swims down toward the chamber with the badly decayed corpse and lantern. He'll try to recover the lantern and anything on the corpse on this trip, then return to the stairs again.


Human Wizard (diviner foresight) 9 | HP 62 (62) | Init +12 | Perc +9 | AC: 16 T: 12 FF: 14 CMD: 15 | F +6 R +6 W +7 |
Resources:
Foretell 9/9, Prescience 10/10, Hero Points 3/3

Rauno gives a low whistle after Kelkzar dives back in. Quite brave, that one, going back in after that run in. Brave indeed. Despite the half-orc's assurance that the threat is passed, Rauno still fidgets and keeps his crossbow at the ready.


Kelkzar comes back after a minute with a red lantern in the shape and pattern of the ones up above. He also bring a short sword that hasn't rusted at all in decades below the water

I added a loot section on the campaign tab and will update as things are identified or appraised


Stats:
AC 21/12/20 (raging 19/10/18), HP 91/91 (raging 109/109), F+9 R+5 W+9 (raging F+11, W+11), Init +3, Per +19

"Ok, I'll head back down to the one that creature was in. One of you might want to stand ready in case I don't come back in a minute or so." Kelkzar dives back down again, heading to the room the monster came from. He'll try to look in from the entry for any other creatures before going in to explore under the benches and in the niches along the wall.


Kelkzar is back again in about a minute this time with a gold ring, and some coins


Stats:
AC 21/12/20 (raging 19/10/18), HP 91/91 (raging 109/109), F+9 R+5 W+9 (raging F+11, W+11), Init +3, Per +19

"Ok, one more run to see what is behind the door. Again, be ready. I'm most worried with what might be back there. Perhaps it leads deeper into this cairn." Kelkzar swims down to try the door. Again being wary about anything behind and ready to try to kick back to the surface if necessary.
Strength check (if needed) 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13


The door is a little warped and needs some coaxing but opens to reveal what once was a toilet area.


Stats:
AC 21/12/20 (raging 19/10/18), HP 91/91 (raging 109/109), F+9 R+5 W+9 (raging F+11, W+11), Init +3, Per +19

Yuck, well, looks like this is a dead end. Kelkzar swims back up to the stairs and fills everyone in on what he has found in the rooms. "I'm not sure what this area is, but it sure does not look like a tomb. But, I think we've hit a dead end. Perhaps now that we have the red lantern, we should go back and see if anything happens if we light all of the lanterns?" Assuming no one has additional ideas for the submerged rooms, Kelkzar dries off as best he can and gets back into his armor.


AC 22/12/20, HP 80/80 F: +8+1, R: +5+1, W: +10*+1

Quintus smiles. "Baths and a toilet, and sleeping benches upstairs. Maybe those pegs are where people hung their clothes when they went to wash."


AC 23/T 23/FF 17; F/R/W +12+2/+13/+11; Max HP 90; Current HP 44+18; Effects: haste, bear's endurance, mage armour, resist fire (20), telepathic bond

"It's starting to look like people actually lived here, rather than it being a tomb. Other than the one sarcophagus, we haven't seen anything burial related. Maybe down some of those collapsed tunnels, maybe not. I mean, we knew that there had to be followings of the Empyreal Lords long before the Way was founded, but to find one so ancient. The others will be quite excited to find out about this."


Stats:
AC 21/12/20 (raging 19/10/18), HP 91/91 (raging 109/109), F+9 R+5 W+9 (raging F+11, W+11), Init +3, Per +19

"That's a very good idea Quintus. But, who would have been bathing? Have we left the tomb and entered some other area?"

Ninja'd by Rowena, so...

"Predecessors to the Way? Interesting. Well, in any event, we seem to have tapped out this area. Let's see if we can find others using the lanterns or sarcophagus."


HP 83+0/83+18; AC 22-2/11-2/21: +4 Smite Evil Used LoH(0/8) Used Smite (0/3) Used Divine Bond (1/2) Effects: Haste, Bear's Endurance, Enlarge Person, Prayer, Divine Bond (merciful and flaming), Divine Favor +2, Bless Weapon, Bull Strength, Weapon of Awe, Resist Fire (20), Air Walk

Trevor follows, quietly, cursing himself for not stepping up to accompany Kelkzar when he first dove in.


HP 19/29 AC 17. Non-mutagen: AC17/14/13;F:+5 R:+7 W:+0 Mutagen: AC 20/15/15; F:+5 R:+9 W:-1

"Do you think this may have been a secret pathfinder outpost of some kind, or the pathfinders just found and explored it?"


AC 22/12/20, HP 80/80 F: +8+1, R: +5+1, W: +10*+1

Quintus looks around, trying to think. I still feel like my head's full of sand. At least this time I'm getting over it faster. "I think these pathfinders were here as explorers, because I can't see anyone letting monsters into where they live, and they probably all died around the same time or, or the bodies would be gone."

551 to 600 of 6,626 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gm Blood's AoW in Golarion All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.