Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GM Blood's Age of Worms in Golarion

Game Master David James Olsen

Current Map
Loot


1 to 50 of 7,074 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Wolf's Ear is situated on the northern shore of Ember Lake. It is a good size town with brisk trade from Magnimar and the surrounding towns. The weather is pleasant today, slightly cool in the morning but soon warming up.

Rauno:

Your instructions from the school was to go a certain address. Asking around you eventually find the building, an older warehouse. You hesitantly enter the front door and enter an office that appears to not have been in use for awhile. You call out for someone and a reply from the back takes you into the warehouse proper where six chairs are arrange in a semi circle. In front of the chair is a middle aged man with his eyes closed who appears deep in thought. As you approach the man says to you without opening his eyes, "Welcome Rauno, the others will be arriving within a few moments, please select a chair and wait for them.". You pick a chair and just as you sit down, an elven women comes in who looks strangely familiar. The man says to her, "Just in time Lessien, please join Rauno on one of the chairs and wait for the others." That name sounded familiar as well.

Int Check at DC 10 to remember her from your School days at Galduria

Lessien:

As you approach the address you were given you wonder what your professor is getting you into. A large warehouse ends up being your destination. It is an older building, but looks still to be in good condition. You enter the office and hear talking in the back. Enter the warehouse proper you see six chairs in a semi circle. In front of the chairs is a middle aged man with his eyes closed who appears deep in thought and another man who just sat down in one of the chairs. The man says to you without opening his eyes, "Just in time Lessien, please join Rauno on one of the chairs and wait for the others.". The name Rauno sounds familiar as does the look of the man sitting there.

Int Check at DC 10 to remember him from your school days at Galduria


AC 22/12/20, HP 78/89 (-4 CON; currently 69/69) F: +9(+7)+1, R: +5+1, W: +11*+1

Checking in to facilitate tracking.


Human Wizard (diviner foresight) 10 | HP 69 (44) 4 Con drain | Init +13 | Perc +10 | AC: 17 T: 13 FF: 15 CMD: 16 | F +6 R +6 W +8 |
Resources:
Foretell 2/10, Prescience 3/10, Hero Points 2/3

Int Check 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

A warehouse? Certainly not what I was expecting. A hand comes to rest on his spell component pouch as he enters. When he finds the room, the man’s greeting does little to put Rauno at ease. Rauno let’s his backpack and crossbow settle against the side of the chair before taking a seat.

When Lessien enters, a puzzled look of concentration flits across Rauno’s face before he greets her. Lessien? Its Rauno. Rauno Redpath from Galduria. He doesn’t rise, but he smiles in greeting, wondering if he’ll know any of the others they are apparently waiting for.


HP 19/29 AC 17. Non-mutagen: AC17/14/13;F:+5 R:+7 W:+0 Mutagen: AC 20/15/15; F:+5 R:+9 W:-1

Int check 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Lessien laughs. "Rauno! I should have known they'd be sending more of us. Must be something strange going on for them to seek out graduates of OUR school."

"Seen anyone else we know around here yet?"


Kelkzar, Rowena, and Trevor:

During your travel to Wolf's Ear you learned a little bit about each other. When you get to Wolf's Ear and follow Kelkzar's instructions to the address he was given you come across an old warehouse. As you round the corner you see a female elf enter and the door close behind her. There are no signs of activity otherwise at the warehouse. You enter the warehouse office and hear something towards the back. You enter the warehouse proper and see six chairs in a semi circle. In front of the chairs is a middle aged man with his eyes closed who appears deep in thought. The elf woman you saw enter right before is seated with another man.

Rauno and Lessien:

You see a male Half-orc, a female woman, and a male human enter the warehouse looking cautious.

"Welcome Kelkzar, Trevor, and Rowena. Please sit with the others. Our last guest will be here real soon."


AC 23/T 23/FF 17; F/R/W +13/+14/+12; Max HP 98; Current HP 98; Effects:

"I don't like the look of this one bit," Rowena whispers to Kelkzar, wincing slightly as her voice carries and echoes through the warehouse much more than she intended.

She blushes, then squeezes between the two men to let them be in front.


HP 19/29 AC 17. Non-mutagen: AC17/14/13;F:+5 R:+7 W:+0 Mutagen: AC 20/15/15; F:+5 R:+9 W:-1

Lessien eyes up the new arrivals, trying to see whether they were armed or not. "I am Lessien Nenmacil, and this is Rauno Redpath. I don't suppose you guys know why we were all needed here?"

Passive perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12


Soon after the three arrive inside the warehouse, the sixth person comes in. Thin but muscular he has almost a panicked look on his face. The middle aged man says, "Right on time, Quintus. Now if everyone will find a chair, I would like everyone to introduce themselves before we get down to business."

The man opens his eyes and smiles. The smile somehow reassures you.


HP 19/29 AC 17. Non-mutagen: AC17/14/13;F:+5 R:+7 W:+0 Mutagen: AC 20/15/15; F:+5 R:+9 W:-1

"Well, as I said, I am Lessien Nenmacil. I am an alchemy specialist sent by Professor Manzorian of the twilight academy."

Turning to our host, "I take it we will soon find out why we were brought here with so much secrecy?"


AC 22/12/20, HP 78/89 (-4 CON; currently 69/69) F: +9(+7)+1, R: +5+1, W: +11*+1

In almost any other gathering, Quintus would look tall and graceful, but when compared to Kelkzar and Rowena he seems small and clumsy. He mumbles a greeting, sits down, and hunches over, hands clasped together to keep them from shaking except when he occasionally mops the sweat from his face. Who are these people? How did they know about me?


AC 23/T 23/FF 17; F/R/W +13/+14/+12; Max HP 98; Current HP 98; Effects:

"Rowena," she says simply and distractedly, looking back and forth between the strange man and Quintus, and the others as well. She does sit, though perched uneasily on the edge of the chair.


HP 103-20/103; AC 22/11/21: +1 Haste, +4 Smite Evil, Con drain 4 Used LoH(2/9) Used Smite (3/4) Used Divine Bond (2/2) Effects: Haste, Foretell +2

For Trevor, this had so far been the joy ride he's been dreaming of since he was a kid, under the thumb of Denko. First, this guy Kelkzar is from Lastwall. Lastwall! Just like the armour he found! Things are tense with Rowena, but it's all a misunderstanding.

Then, there is this secret meeting in a secret place. Sounds too good to be true. So it must be true!

As Trevor steps in, he's distracted by the chairs and the people already inside. He stumbles and whacks the haft of his axe against the frame. "SORRY 'BOUT THE NOISE!" He lifts his helmet, which stand a little too big for his head and has a tendency to slip in front of his eyes. "I'm Trevor! Nice to meet you!"

For a moment, he studies the chair, then finally moves around some of his clinking war stuff and launches himself on the chair. "Ooooh... It's nice to finally sit down!" as he beams to everyone.


Stats:
AC 21/13/20 (raging 19/11/18), HP 100/100 (raging 120/120), F+10 R+5 W+10 (raging F+12, W+12), Init +3, Per +20

A giant half-orc walks into the warehouse with a straight back, his head swiveling from side to side. When Rowena expresses her doubts, he responds, "I don't like it either, but the message said this was the place. Let's see what our host has to say."

He flinches as Trevor crashes into the chair and waits for the paladin to sit before responding, "We'll listen. But, I have a task entrusted to me by the Watcher-Lord. I cannot stay long. I need to get to the Sanos."


Human Wizard (diviner foresight) 10 | HP 69 (44) 4 Con drain | Init +13 | Perc +10 | AC: 17 T: 13 FF: 15 CMD: 16 | F +6 R +6 W +8 |
Resources:
Foretell 2/10, Prescience 3/10, Hero Points 2/3

Rauno greets the newcomers from his seat, a look of increasing worry on his face with each new arrival. After each, he turns to the strange man, waiting to learn why the school sent him to meet with such a diverse group.


Once everyone is seated and introduced, the man begins to speak,

"Greetings to all of you. You can call me Herold. You have been called together in this time of need. Each of you have talents needed in the coming days, and more importantly each of you have the inner strength to survive it. From here I will need you all to go to Diamond Point on the East side of Ember Lake. It is a mining town that has seen better days and is now struggling to have a purpose. While there are still mines in operation, the town has relied on treasure looted from the nearby cairns. There is one that I would like you to investigate known as the Whispering Cairn. Here is directions from the city."

Herold pulls out a map and hands it to Trevor, "Please report any findings to Allustan in Diamond Point and follow any request of you he might have. But beware, the city is in a power struggle between the mayor and some of the mine owners and not all of them have anyones but their own best interest in mind. It can be a dangerous place, as dangerous as any dungeon filled with monsters."

Herold looks at each of you one at a time, "So is everyone in? Do you have any questions for me before I part ways?"


HP 19/29 AC 17. Non-mutagen: AC17/14/13;F:+5 R:+7 W:+0 Mutagen: AC 20/15/15; F:+5 R:+9 W:-1

"Professor Manzorian's word got me this far, but I need to know who we are working for before I agree to what sounds like a dangerous job. Why is our help actually sought out here?"


Human Wizard (diviner foresight) 10 | HP 69 (44) 4 Con drain | Init +13 | Perc +10 | AC: 17 T: 13 FF: 15 CMD: 16 | F +6 R +6 W +8 |
Resources:
Foretell 2/10, Prescience 3/10, Hero Points 2/3

Rauno shakes his head at the description of the grave robbing. We must be looking at desperate people if they take on the risks of disturbing the rest of those who have passed.

To Herold’s last question, Rauno replies I am in. My sponsors at the academy have asked me to come here, hear you out and aid in whatever way I am able. They have been very generous with me, and I am absolutely willing to respect their request in this matter.

To the others, he will say I am not much of a warrior, though I am fair with this crossbow. I do have some minor arcane abilities that I have picked up during my studies, and those will be at your disposal during this. Perhaps I will be of greatest use as a sage of sorts; I have pursued a variety of subjects in my studies and will be glad to share anything I recall that may be of help along the way.


Lessien Nenmacil wrote:
"Professor Manzorian's word got me this far, but I need to know who we are working for before I agree to what sounds like a dangerous job. Why is our help actually sought out here?"

Herold smiles after you say this, "They said you would be the hardest to convince. Lets just say that some things you can learn from books, and some things have to be experienced. I could answer your questions for you, but you will just have more. Trust in Manzorian's judgment and his faith in you."

Rauno Redpath wrote:
We must be looking at desperate people if they take on the risks of disturbing the rest of those who have passed.

To Rauno he says, "The cairn is ancient and it has been waiting for you six to come. Despite that there will be challenges to deem you worthy."


AC 22/12/20, HP 78/89 (-4 CON; currently 69/69) F: +9(+7)+1, R: +5+1, W: +11*+1

The tall human listens to Herold, growing increasingly more agitated. "Y-you want us to, to leave Magnimar and go to this Diamond Point place r-right away? Wha-what do you know about m-about us, I mean, that you're so sure we're 'worthy?'"


AC 23/T 23/FF 17; F/R/W +13/+14/+12; Max HP 98; Current HP 98; Effects:

The woman turns to the half-Orc, and asks quietly, "Ragathiel has led you to rob cairns to support some corrupt mining town?"


Quintus of Taldor wrote:
"Y-you want us to, to leave Magnimar and go to this Diamond Point place r-right away? Wha-what do you know about m-about us, I mean, that you're so sure we're 'worthy?'"

"When some look at a large piece of granite they see nothing but a large rock while others might see a statue or a face."


HP 103-20/103; AC 22/11/21: +1 Haste, +4 Smite Evil, Con drain 4 Used LoH(2/9) Used Smite (3/4) Used Divine Bond (2/2) Effects: Haste, Foretell +2

Why give me the map!?! As if I know how to read one... Thinks Trevor, eyes wide with fear at the responsibility. As Rauno explains how he's not that helpful except because he knows stuff, Trevor thinks he should walk over and give him the map. I'll wait until the old man is out.

Then as they get their mission explained: Well, I'm here with Kelkzar. If he goes, I'll tag along. Sounds fun though.

Finally, Trevor looks at the floor, wondering whether he'll see a statue and looking more perplexed and confused by the minute. What does he mean? It's granite: it's granite! Oh wait! ... No... Does he mean..? Aaaaah yeah! A statue! I get it! A confident smile climbs up his cheek as he looks at his companions, proudly.


AC 22/12/20, HP 78/89 (-4 CON; currently 69/69) F: +9(+7)+1, R: +5+1, W: +11*+1

So You really aren't done with me yet. I guess I always knew it, but You could have waited until after...you know. I don't even want to think about that around these people. At least none of them are Yours...I couldn't take that. Not yet, and maybe not ever.

As he ponders Herold's proffered koan, Quintus seems to come to some sort of decision. "All r-right, I'm in." His grin is more of a rictus than any sign of amusement. "Not for anything you said, Herold. I just can't say n-no to the one who led me here."


AC 23/T 23/FF 17; F/R/W +13/+14/+12; Max HP 98; Current HP 98; Effects:

"If you're here because somebody's threatening you, we can probably help. Nobody should have to take on something like this under duress. We're here because a goblin told us to come."


"Rauno's foresight has lead him to accept, and Quintus's inner fire cannot be quenched. Anyone else ready to step up and face their future?"


HP 19/29 AC 17. Non-mutagen: AC17/14/13;F:+5 R:+7 W:+0 Mutagen: AC 20/15/15; F:+5 R:+9 W:-1

"A goblin, huh? Well, I definitely put more stock in the professor than a tiny pyromaniac. If I came this far, clearly I'm in, but I won't appreciate information being kept from us if it's important to our survival."


AC 22/12/20, HP 78/89 (-4 CON; currently 69/69) F: +9(+7)+1, R: +5+1, W: +11*+1

For just a moment there is something of real mirth in Quintus' smile as he looks over at Rowena. "N-no, you couldn't help me, and I always had a choice. I choose this. Hang me for a f-fool, I choose this." He stops, tears coming to his eyes.

(Incidentally, those of you who are sitting next to him can tell that Quintus probably hasn't bathed for some time, and his sweat smells...off.)


Stats:
AC 21/13/20 (raging 19/11/18), HP 100/100 (raging 120/120), F+10 R+5 W+10 (raging F+12, W+12), Init +3, Per +20

Kelkzar growls, "Wasn't exactly a normal goblin elf. Wouldn't be here if it was." He turns his attention back to the stranger, "Right now, I'm in for one reason. Ragathiel sent us here and you're sending us back over Ember Lake which happens to lead back toward the Sanos Forest. That takes me back where the Watcher-Lord commanded. I'm going to need to see something in this Diamond Point to convince me to stay. Rowena's right. Robbing graves in corrupt mining towns is not what Ragathiel has in mind for us."


HP 103-20/103; AC 22/11/21: +1 Haste, +4 Smite Evil, Con drain 4 Used LoH(2/9) Used Smite (3/4) Used Divine Bond (2/2) Effects: Haste, Foretell +2

Trevor looks to Kelkzar. Did he mean we're going or not?

He stands in clanking of metal and wood: "Yes!" then looks around, waiting to depart immediately "How far is this place?".


Looking at Rowena, Herold says to her, "You are the only one who is left to give consent. Your caution is wise and will help you well in the future. But now it is time to decide, will you go with the other five?"


HP 103-20/103; AC 22/11/21: +1 Haste, +4 Smite Evil, Con drain 4 Used LoH(2/9) Used Smite (3/4) Used Divine Bond (2/2) Effects: Haste, Foretell +2

As Herold mentions Rowena, Trevor unconsciously crosses his legs and blushes slightly.


AC 23/T 23/FF 17; F/R/W +13/+14/+12; Max HP 98; Current HP 98; Effects:

"Oh, I go where Kelkzar goes, for now, until I can convince him to go where I'm going." She giggles, then nods. "I will go to Diamond Point, but like him, if all this is is robbing graves to pad some corrupt town's coffers, I'm not interested."


AC 22/12/20, HP 78/89 (-4 CON; currently 69/69) F: +9(+7)+1, R: +5+1, W: +11*+1

"I-if that was all there w-was to this, I p-probably wouldn't be here. There h-has to be more. Herold, why's it called the Wh-Whispering Cairn?"


HP 103-20/103; AC 22/11/21: +1 Haste, +4 Smite Evil, Con drain 4 Used LoH(2/9) Used Smite (3/4) Used Divine Bond (2/2) Effects: Haste, Foretell +2

Trevor raises a hand: "I'm not sure, but Herold's asked us to investigate the place. Nothin' said about no robbin' is what I heard. I'm good with investigating." He then blushes even more as he notice how he just took perhaps too much space in the conversation.


Herold smiles and closes his eyes, "Allustan can answer any questions from here. My task is almost complete." He pauses like that for a moment and then....

Quintus:

A burning ankh bursts out of the man. It is so bright that it blinds you and almost seems to be burning away something from you. When the light receds, the man Herold is no longer there.

You gain 1 hero Point and:

Cleansing Light (Sarenrae): Your faith is pure and strong, and your positive energy purges undead. When dealing damage to undead with your channel energy, you can reroll any damage die that shows a natural 1.

Trevor:

A bright shining longsword appears in Herold's hand. The light continues to grow bright and the last things you see is Herold lunging towards you. You vision is gone from the bright light for a moment and during that time you feel like you might have been hit with the sword. As the light receeds, Herold is gone and you have no wounds.

You gain 1 hero Point and:

A Shining Beacon (Iomedae): You carry a burning hatred in your heart for all things undead. You deal additional damage equal to your weapon’s critical hit modifier when you score a successful critical hit with a weapon on an undead creature. This damage is added only after the damage is totaled, and is not multiplied by the critical hit multiple.

Kelkzar:

Wings made of light burst from Herold and continue to grow brighter covering you until you cannot see. A moment later it passes, Herold is gone and you feel renewed in purpose.

You gain 1 hero Point and:

Trait: Empyreal Focus (Empyreal Lords): Your dedication to the freedom espoused by the Empyreal Lords grants you an occasional boon. Once per day, before you make a skill check, you can use this boon to grant that skill check a +2 trait bonus.

Rowena:

Wings made of light burst from Herold and continue to grow brighter covering you until you cannot see. A moment later it passes, Herold is gone and you feel renewed in purpose.

You gain 1 hero Point and:

Trait: Empyreal Focus (Empyreal Lords): Your dedication to the freedom espoused by the Empyreal Lords grants you an occasional boon. Once per day, before you make a skill check, you can use this boon to grant that skill check a +2 trait bonus.

Rauno:

Herold begins casting a spell and whatever hits you blinds you. Suddenly you feel a weird sensation, almost like when your arm falls asleep and the feeling starts to come back. Then suddenly you can see again and Herold is gone. You feel like something inside of you has been unlocked.

You gain 1 hero point and:

Trait: Magical Lineage

Something inside of you has been unlocked and ready to be used. Pick one spell at any time (which locks your choice). When you apply metamagic feats to this spell, treat its actual level as 1 lower for determining the spell’s final adjusted level.

Lessien:

A burst of light comes from Herold and the last thing you see before it blinds you is Herold lunging at you. You know from your studies that the spot he will hit you at will cause the most harm to you. You don't feel him hit you and when your eyes clear Herold is gone.

You gain 1 hero point and:

Trait: Anatomy Training

You know from your long hours of studying where to hit creatures to cause the most damage. You gain a +1 trait bonus to damage rolls from sneak attacks.

Hero Points:

Act Out of Turn: You can spend a hero point to take your turn immediately. Treat this as a readied action, moving your initiative to just before the currently acting creature. You may only take a move or a standard action on this turn.

Bonus: If used before a roll is made, a hero point grants you a +8 luck bonus to any one d20 roll. If used after a roll is made, this bonus is reduced to +4. You can use a hero point to grant this bonus to another character, as long as you are in the same location and your character can reasonably affect the outcome of the roll (such as distracting a monster, shouting words of encouragement, or otherwise aiding another with the check). Hero points spent to aid another character grant only half the listed bonus (+4 before the roll, +2 after the roll).

Extra Action: You can spend a hero point on your turn to gain an additional standard or move action this turn.

Recall: You can spend a hero point to recall a spell you have already cast or to gain another use of a special ability that is otherwise limited. This should only be used on spells and abilities possessed by your character that recharge on a daily basis.

Reroll: You may spend a hero point to reroll any one d20 roll you just made. You must take the results of the second roll, even if it is worse.

Cheat Death: A character can spend 2 hero points to cheat death. How this plays out is up to the GM, but generally the character is left alive, with negative hit points but stable. For example, a character is about to be slain by a critical hit from an arrow. If the character spends 2 hero points, the GM decides that the arrow pierced the character's holy symbol, reducing the damage enough to prevent him from being killed, and that he made his stabilization roll at the end of his turn. Cheating death is the only way for a character to spend more than 1 hero point in a turn. The character can spend hero points in this way to prevent the death of a familiar, animal companion, eidolon, or special mount, but not another character or NPC.


AC 23/T 23/FF 17; F/R/W +13/+14/+12; Max HP 98; Current HP 98; Effects:

"WHOA!" Rowena calls out, gasping and raising her hands to cover her eyes. She topples back in her chair, crashing onto her back and splintering the chair. She lies there, rubbing her eyes until her vision returns.


HP 19/29 AC 17. Non-mutagen: AC17/14/13;F:+5 R:+7 W:+0 Mutagen: AC 20/15/15; F:+5 R:+9 W:-1

Lessien stumbles as she tries to dodge and fails. She holds her arm in front of her face as if to block the blinding light, but it's too late. As she regains her bearings, she says, "Ohhhh...what the %&$*..."

As she starts to see again, she smooths her cloak. "That was...unexpected."

It seemed like we got here reasonably early in the day. If so...

"Well...no sense wasting the rest of the day. I say lets pick up any provisions we need and get a head start on our journey."


You are fairly sure you can make it by night fall


Human Wizard (diviner foresight) 10 | HP 69 (44) 4 Con drain | Init +13 | Perc +10 | AC: 17 T: 13 FF: 15 CMD: 16 | F +6 R +6 W +8 |
Resources:
Foretell 2/10, Prescience 3/10, Hero Points 2/3

Yes, let's get on the move. Rauno seems distracted as he speaks, his mind clearly still on their mysterious host. He slings his pack over his shoulder, but holds his crossbow at the ready.

I have some food with me. Probably not quite enough for all of us for the day, but close. Five days rations.


HP 19/29 AC 17. Non-mutagen: AC17/14/13;F:+5 R:+7 W:+0 Mutagen: AC 20/15/15; F:+5 R:+9 W:-1

"Presumably there's somewhere around here for a quick meal on our way out of town, but we need to get going if we want to make it before dark."


AC 22/12/20, HP 78/89 (-4 CON; currently 69/69) F: +9(+7)+1, R: +5+1, W: +11*+1

Quintus is still sitting in his chair, eyes wide and tears streaming down his cheeks. I am not worthy, Herold, but whoever you are I don't dare call you a fool for trusting me. Even if you are. He blinks his eyes to clear them, wipes his nose on his sleeve where it protrudes past his armor, and goes rummaging through his large pack. After a moment he produces a gilt wooden pendant on a cord, the stylized angel that's Sarenrae's symbol. He contemplates it for a moment, face a melange of emotion, before wiping away a couple of spots on the pendant and putting it on. He stands up, shouldering his pack. "I have some food, too, but you might not want any until I've, ah, cleaned it up."


HP 103-20/103; AC 22/11/21: +1 Haste, +4 Smite Evil, Con drain 4 Used LoH(2/9) Used Smite (3/4) Used Divine Bond (2/2) Effects: Haste, Foretell +2

At first, Trevor steps back to try and avoid the blade. Unfortunately, his axe's haft gets caught between his legs and he almost falls down. The blade slips in and his mouth forms a silent O-shape. A spark of surprise, followed by slow understanding, crosses his face. He turns to the others as if to say: Did you SEE that!!!, but immediately notices that the others are also experiencing wild things of their own.

He puts a knee down and thanks Iomedae for such a clear sign of duty.

When he gets back up, his stomach grumbles at the mention of food: "I'm hungry! I don't mind eating as I walk though."


Stats:
AC 21/13/20 (raging 19/11/18), HP 100/100 (raging 120/120), F+10 R+5 W+10 (raging F+12, W+12), Init +3, Per +20

Kelkzar sits unmoving as the vision passes. Interesting. Looks like I have your sign Ragathiel.

The huge half-orc spins as Rowena falls and kneels beside her, "Rowena, are you all right? A vision?"

Satisfied that she is unharmed, Kelkzar stands again, his booming voice echoing through the room, "Very well, for those of you that don't know me yet, I am Kelkzar. I serve Ragathiel, one of the generals of Heaven. Clearly his hand is upon this enterprise. I look forward to serving with you in this campaign."

As conversation turns to food, "I have rations as well. Between us, it seems we have rations for any that do not have them. I'm ready to go. Let us embark on this journey."


AC 23/T 23/FF 17; F/R/W +13/+14/+12; Max HP 98; Current HP 98; Effects:

"I...yes, a vision."

Rowena picks herself up, dusts herself off, and rights her chair while the others search for rations.

"I fear I have no food on me, as I ate my last ration for breakfast on the way here. But I'm eager to get going, too."


Human Wizard (diviner foresight) 10 | HP 69 (44) 4 Con drain | Init +13 | Perc +10 | AC: 17 T: 13 FF: 15 CMD: 16 | F +6 R +6 W +8 |
Resources:
Foretell 2/10, Prescience 3/10, Hero Points 2/3

To Lessien, Rauno will quietly say I expect we'll learn more soon enough. At least we seem to be traveling with a... devout lot. We should be secure while we puzzle this out. And the sooner we get to Diamond Point, the sooner we can get a hot meal and start looking for our answers.

He nods to Kelkzar. Between us we have our friends, new and old, covered for the day's journey then.

To Quintus. If you'd like, I can help you quickly with your clean up concern...? If Quintus agrees, Rauno will cast Presdigitation, taking about a minute or so to clean the intense fellow from head to toe, including his gear.

If Quintus doesn't consent, then Rauno will drop the matter completely, but will find a reason to walk upwind from him.


You aquire some food on the way out of town and make your way southeast along the Earnst Trail. The Wolf's Ear locals say it is about a 3 to 4 hour trip and they were not wrong. The sun is beginning to make its downward path when Diamond Point comes into view.

Diamond Point nestles in the rocky crags of the Cairn Hills. You notice a keep on on a hill to your right before the Earnst trail delves into the city proper. As you come into town the air has an unpleasant odor that you assume is from the smelters. There are a few people moving around on business, but otherwise seems a quiet time.

The Earnst trail turns into a street called The Vein. You come across the first business in town. It has a sign with a hand carrying a sword and is called The Captain's Blade. Beyond the The Captain's Blade looks to be some sort of tavern. The Vein continues to run through the town.


HP 19/29 AC 17. Non-mutagen: AC17/14/13;F:+5 R:+7 W:+0 Mutagen: AC 20/15/15; F:+5 R:+9 W:-1

"Well folks, looks like we're here. Should we head into the tavern to do some listening and maybe ask about Allustan, or walk the rest of the vein first to find out more about the town?"


AC 23/T 23/FF 17; F/R/W +13/+14/+12; Max HP 98; Current HP 98; Effects:

"What ever everybody wants," Rowena says with a shrug.


AC 22/12/20, HP 78/89 (-4 CON; currently 69/69) F: +9(+7)+1, R: +5+1, W: +11*+1

"Thank you, Rauno, I'd like that."

The cleaning helps for a while, but Quintus continues to sweat heavily throughout the walk to Diamond Point. He also seems to have developed a rather runny nose, and is breathing heavily by the time the party reaches the town.


Stats:
AC 21/13/20 (raging 19/11/18), HP 100/100 (raging 120/120), F+10 R+5 W+10 (raging F+12, W+12), Init +3, Per +20

"The tavern is a good idea Lessien. Let's try to find Allustan and a place to stay the night. We can head for the Whispering Cairn in the morning."

1 to 50 of 7,074 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gm Blood's AoW in Golarion All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.