Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM Batpony's PBP PFS trilogy gameday VI

Game Master Batpony

Maps & Handouts


851 to 896 of 896 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

Some paper is observed along one of the set of stair, Flyn follows it closely as possible. Halfway down the next step of stone steps, he stops as he finds the stairway trapped once again.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Infiltrator 3rd / Zen Archer 2nd | HP:40/40 | AC:22 T:15 FF:17 | CMB:6 CMD:20 | Saves F:+7 R:+10 W:+5 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+4 | Per: +11

Flyn shakes head, whispering back to his friends, "Another trap..."

He studies the trap for a moment and then attempts to disable it...

Disable Device: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

*click* Once again, the trap is disabled with ease. And once again, in the darkness, leads the group into the unknown. The second level of the fair is stripped of nearly everything metal, leaving what was once a tangle of dank, solitary confinement cages transformed into a tumbled mess of furniture and prisoner odds and ends. A collection of broken furniture in the southeast corner suggests a struggle had happened.

Perception DC 10:
A splattering of blood can be found in the front north east corner of the room.

GM:
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

A man is unaware of Flyn's entrance, and stands before the south wall contentedly painting a large mural. The mural depicts two large snakes carrying a bell into Cassomir’s sewers and portrays in great detail a singing Tengu leading on two half orc's on one end, one looks to be born of the wilderness, and another less wild but strong chasing after the snakes. On the other end of the mural, an elf in green prepares to fire an arrow over a raging older looking man, with a female man holding a whip exquisitely. They look ready to behead the snake.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Infiltrator 3rd / Zen Archer 2nd | HP:40/40 | AC:22 T:15 FF:17 | CMB:6 CMD:20 | Saves F:+7 R:+10 W:+5 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+4 | Per: +11

Flyn can only think of one man who might be painting in a place like this, the crazed painter they met from Swift Prison...and the painting is undoubtedly portraying Flyn and his friends. He decides it's worth the risk to call out...

"Hail, Painter, is that you? Is that us you paint? Where is your Master now?"

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

As Flyn awaits an answer, he notices the blood in the northeast corner, leading him ask yet another question of the crazed painter. "Do you know what caused blood to be shed here?"


F Hippopotamus 5HD, animal companion; | AC 22 T 11 FF 21 | HP 32/32 | F +6 R +6 W +3; +2 vs nonmagical disease; +1 vs fear; +2 vs haunts; evasion | Init +1 | Perc +6 lowlight vision, scent

"Haaarrrr???!"

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Half Orc (Mwangi heritage) Barbarian (scarred rager) 2 / Hunter 3 | AC 18 T 11 FF 17 | HP 41/44 | F +10 R +6 W +5 (+2 Fort and Will in rage) | CMD 19 | Init +1 | Perc +10 darkvision 60' | Rage (11/13) | Animal focus (3/3) | Spells (-, 2/4) |

"Painter, you have omitted Mvumbu the Wise and Beautiful. Perhaps this is because you will finish your work with her likeness, yes?"

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

In my memory I had though Mvumbu and Kuuma did not enter the prison to visit the crazed painter.

The painter turns around, looking curiously at the group who enetered into his boundary, turns around in his lucid state and continues painting, he decides to add the two animals gloriously jumping n the air towards the snake heads.

Will need a diplomacy check to bring him out of his totally lucid state.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc M Half-Orc Brawler 2, Inquisitor 3|Current AC: 21 AC Base: 21 T 12 FF 18 | HP 42/42 | F +11 R +9 W +8 | CMD 19 | Init +4 | Perc +9 (+11 w/ HA) | Spells: Level 1 5/5

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

Hearing the commotion below, Kramac will venture down the stairs and join the conversation.

Truly, this is a masterpiece good painter! You have a great talent. If you help us find the slaves and defeat the derro, throwing off your allegiance to this wicked cult and their underworld masters, we can surely help secure your release from this awful prison so you may share your gift with the world!

Liberty's Edge

M Half Orc (Mwangi heritage) Barbarian (scarred rager) 2 / Hunter 3 | AC 18 T 11 FF 17 | HP 41/44 | F +10 R +6 W +5 (+2 Fort and Will in rage) | CMD 19 | Init +1 | Perc +10 darkvision 60' | Rage (11/13) | Animal focus (3/3) | Spells (-, 2/4) |

The animals played no part in the earlier encounter with the painter, but I don't think they were left behind.

"That is good painter. Praised be he who ends the days!"

Kiboko displays the silver holy symbol of Groetus.

diplomacy, aid another, orator boon: 1d20 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (11) - 2 + 2 = 11

Add one if the Painter is a Barbarian (from Terrifying Visage class feature)

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Infiltrator 3rd / Zen Archer 2nd | HP:40/40 | AC:22 T:15 FF:17 | CMB:6 CMD:20 | Saves F:+7 R:+10 W:+5 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+4 | Per: +11

Flyn looks closer at the mural. "Erastil's Antlers! I think the snakes represent the Aspis...they carry a bell..."

Hoping that Kramac and Kiboko have broken through to the crazed painter, he asks yet another question. "Are the Aspis planning to steal the Bell of Obedience?"

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

A 16 diplomacy didn't meet the DC on it's own, but there are some hidden modifiers. so...

The painter gleams proudly and turns to the pathfinders. "Yes, praise to be to Groetus!" He proclaims loudly, before toning himself done. "Elf know, bell taken." He nods furiously. "Snake steal bell!"

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Infiltrator 3rd / Zen Archer 2nd | HP:40/40 | AC:22 T:15 FF:17 | CMB:6 CMD:20 | Saves F:+7 R:+10 W:+5 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+4 | Per: +11

Flyn scowls in disgust. "The devil we know, indeed...Kramac was right, the Aspis were involved all along. No wonder Nefti 'evaded' capture...that little nosepicker...he better hope we never get our hands on him again..."

Turning back to the painter, he asks more questions. "Did you paint us because you knew we were coming here? Do you know where the derros are taking the rest of the prisoners?"

Sovereign Court

Tengu Bard 7| Effects Active: None HP 38/38 | AC 20 (FF 19 Touch 13) CMD 18| Init +5| Saves (Fort +5, Reflex +9, Will +8)| Per +11, SenMot +17| Spd 30' *Heightened Awareness*
Tracked Resources:
Bardic Performance 20/21 | Spells - 3rd Lvl 2/2 | 2nd Lvl 4/4 | 1st Lvl 3/6 | 0 Lvl (at will) (see profile for spells)

Paicho stands there beak agape, First off that is lovely work, painter. He scratches his head.

That bell upstairs, it was a damn good forgery, had me completely fooled. I'm guessing a strong illusion. Those Aspis are tricky. The question is will the same path leads us to the Aspis and the derros or will the paths diverge.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Infiltrator 3rd / Zen Archer 2nd | HP:40/40 | AC:22 T:15 FF:17 | CMB:6 CMD:20 | Saves F:+7 R:+10 W:+5 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+4 | Per: +11

"Paicho, I think the bell we saw was the Bell of Obedience...Kiboko detected magic upon it and you identified it as a relic. Since Nefti knew we were going to catalogue the bell, I'm sure he informed the Aspis...they probably waited till we left to secure it...with all the chaos the derro's incursion created, I doubt they had much trouble making off with it...

One thing at a time though, we need to catch the derro first..."

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

“Groetus told me you would come, and he asks that you rid his shrine of the derros. But I warn you, do not interfere with his shrine or Groetus’s anger will be swift.”

The Crazed Painter immediately points to the door in the southeast corner of the room following the question about the Derros and says, “Down, down, deeper, and down, follow my map to the underground.”

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Infiltrator 3rd / Zen Archer 2nd | HP:40/40 | AC:22 T:15 FF:17 | CMB:6 CMD:20 | Saves F:+7 R:+10 W:+5 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+4 | Per: +11

Flyn nods to the painter. "Thank you...may your brush never dry out..."

Turning to the others, he says, "He may be crazy, but he seems to know quite a bit...maybe Groetus talks to him after all. Shall we be on our way?"

Flyn will look over the crazed painter's map and checkout the area around the southeast door. Then he'll continue on, looking for the pieces of paper, looking out for traps and hidden foes, and traveling as quietly and as concealed as he can...

Survival: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22

Stealth: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28

Liberty's Edge

M Half Orc (Mwangi heritage) Barbarian (scarred rager) 2 / Hunter 3 | AC 18 T 11 FF 17 | HP 41/44 | F +10 R +6 W +5 (+2 Fort and Will in rage) | CMD 19 | Init +1 | Perc +10 darkvision 60' | Rage (11/13) | Animal focus (3/3) | Spells (-, 2/4) |

"We will respect the shrine, Painter. Kiboko thanks you for your aid."

"He is not mad. He has always told us true. Hold to his guidance."

Kiboko helps follow the trail.

survival, tracking: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30

perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

stealth: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc M Half-Orc Brawler 2, Inquisitor 3|Current AC: 21 AC Base: 21 T 12 FF 18 | HP 42/42 | F +11 R +9 W +8 | CMD 19 | Init +4 | Perc +9 (+11 w/ HA) | Spells: Level 1 5/5

Thank you for your help. After we resolve this, I will do what I can to get you released. You must promise to stay out of trouble! No more doomsday cults! If you insist on continuing to worship the wicked Groetus, see that you do not harm any people while you do so! However, if you'd like a less wicked god to worship, I can provide you with several recommendations! We will talk when the slaves are safe!

Batpony, how big/heavy was the bell? Is it of a size that Kramac and Kiboko could carry it together if we went back to get it?

If the bell could theoretically be carried by Kramac and Kiboko:
Bah, we cannot let the Aspis get the bell! Let us take a few moments to go retrieve it. Kiboko and Kramac are strong, and can carry the bell with us. Or at least move it somewhere so the Aspis cannot find it!

If the bell cannot be carried:
Bah! I hate letting the Aspis succeed in their plan. But the people are more important... let us make haste into the sewers and save the slaved before they disappear forever!

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Infiltrator 3rd / Zen Archer 2nd | HP:40/40 | AC:22 T:15 FF:17 | CMB:6 CMD:20 | Saves F:+7 R:+10 W:+5 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+4 | Per: +11

THe crazed painter said the bell was taken, so I'm assuming it's already gone...

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Half Orc (Mwangi heritage) Barbarian (scarred rager) 2 / Hunter 3 | AC 18 T 11 FF 17 | HP 41/44 | F +10 R +6 W +5 (+2 Fort and Will in rage) | CMD 19 | Init +1 | Perc +10 darkvision 60' | Rage (11/13) | Animal focus (3/3) | Spells (-, 2/4) |

"Brother Kramac, you have got god in a strange way. You sound like a fish merchant, hawking wares at the city docks. Kiboko does not think a person finds god like he finds his dinner, or his choice of weapon. The gods speak to us in what they do, in what we see and feel. Faith is not choosing, as if from a menu of pastries in a bakery. Faith chooses you. Groetus chose the Painter. Groetus inspires him, sends him visions. Perhaps Groetus also chose the other cultists. Perhaps not. Perhaps their faith is not true faith, but only a preference for a particular pastry, offered by a corrupt baker."

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc M Half-Orc Brawler 2, Inquisitor 3|Current AC: 21 AC Base: 21 T 12 FF 18 | HP 42/42 | F +11 R +9 W +8 | CMD 19 | Init +4 | Perc +9 (+11 w/ HA) | Spells: Level 1 5/5

Some Gods choose individuals they speak to yes, but most people are left to find their own path. You should know this - there are plenty in your homeland, the Mwangi, who worship the most wicked of Demons. How many of those, if rescued from those evil tribes, would choose to continue worshiping Demons given other choices? I wish to give those who have chosen wickedness a chance to pursue better ideals. If they choose to continue their ways... well those of us who value good in the world will do what we must. But I rest easier knowing I have at least tried to turn someone from the evil path. The gods we worship should embody the highest ideals of what we value. There are many gods who embody good values, worth fighting for, and I am not so arrogant to believe the things that I value most highly will be the same for everybody.

Liberty's Edge

M Half Orc (Mwangi heritage) Barbarian (scarred rager) 2 / Hunter 3 | AC 18 T 11 FF 17 | HP 41/44 | F +10 R +6 W +5 (+2 Fort and Will in rage) | CMD 19 | Init +1 | Perc +10 darkvision 60' | Rage (11/13) | Animal focus (3/3) | Spells (-, 2/4) |

"Kiboko did not mean to offend, Brother Kramac. You are a good man, trying to help. Kiboko knows this. Remove people from evil influences, and they might no longer do evil. But Kiboko thinks it would take more than an opportunity for redemption to save the cursed Bekyar!

Release people from malign influence, yes. Kiboko will always help you to achieve that. Always. But those whom we release must be free to find their own good, to look to their own fates. To offer them an abundance of new gods is to tell them they need not seek their own truth, that there is someone else who will provide truth for them. Do not release a person from one god's bondage, only to deliver him to another."

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

For all intents and purposes of the scenario, it is too late to save the bell.

The painter looks thoroughly confused at the conversation at hand, but continues to be somewhat helpful. He passes Flyn a paper, which he referred to as the map, upon it, is scribbles beyond your wildest imagination. Scribbles of all sorts of colours, but nothing coherent that you can understand.

However, it doesn't take much to find the paper trail scattered around the room. Following the trail, it leads to an open trap door and a ladder hidden behind the door in the southeast corner of the room.

The ladder leads to the sewerage tunnels below, refuse rushes by in a stream of garbage carried swiftly through the sewer proper. A five-foot-wide dry ledge sits a foot above the refuse and provides a walkway on both the east and west sides of the sewer. On the west wall, a massive iron door blocks passage beyond. An image carved into the door is of a dispassionate figure holding a gibbous moon.

As usual, you require a light source in the normally unlit tunnel. Map is up. You can access to the door on the other side by making a DC15 acrobatics to balance across the rosk. You may jump across but there is no way to get a running start considering the angle.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc M Half-Orc Brawler 2, Inquisitor 3|Current AC: 21 AC Base: 21 T 12 FF 18 | HP 42/42 | F +11 R +9 W +8 | CMD 19 | Init +4 | Perc +9 (+11 w/ HA) | Spells: Level 1 5/5

Kramac and Kuuma will take 10 to cross the rocks, and give a listen to the door.
Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23

Liberty's Edge

M Half Orc (Mwangi heritage) Barbarian (scarred rager) 2 / Hunter 3 | AC 18 T 11 FF 17 | HP 41/44 | F +10 R +6 W +5 (+2 Fort and Will in rage) | CMD 19 | Init +1 | Perc +10 darkvision 60' | Rage (11/13) | Animal focus (3/3) | Spells (-, 2/4) |

Kiboko switches Mvumbu's animal focus to Bat (Darkvision 60'). He strips off his breastplate, before following the graceful hippo over the stones. (Both take 10 on acrobatics for 15 total).

Kiboko checks that his earplugs are in, now that it seems that the Bell of Obedience may still be in play. He puts his armour back on, then casts Heightened Awareness from his wand before studying the door.

"An image of Groetus. This must be the shrine. Heed the Painter's words!"

Kiboko places the silver holy symbol of Groetus around his neck, clear for all to see.

The Exchange

F Human Monk Unchained 6th/Psychic 1st AC19 T18 FF 15 | HP 51/51 | F+7 R+8 W+8(+2 vs ench/charm) | CMD 25 | Init+3 | Perc+13Low light vision 3 spells/day

Qatala activates her wayfinder and hops across the jump (she always counts as jumping with a running jump)

acrobatics: 1d20 + 12 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 12 + 6 = 28

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Infiltrator 3rd / Zen Archer 2nd | HP:40/40 | AC:22 T:15 FF:17 | CMB:6 CMD:20 | Saves F:+7 R:+10 W:+5 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+4 | Per: +11

Flyn will jump over as well...

Acrobatics: 10 + 12 = 22 (Take 10)

Sovereign Court

Tengu Bard 7| Effects Active: None HP 38/38 | AC 20 (FF 19 Touch 13) CMD 18| Init +5| Saves (Fort +5, Reflex +9, Will +8)| Per +11, SenMot +17| Spd 30' *Heightened Awareness*
Tracked Resources:
Bardic Performance 20/21 | Spells - 3rd Lvl 2/2 | 2nd Lvl 4/4 | 1st Lvl 3/6 | 0 Lvl (at will) (see profile for spells)

OOC for GM:

So did we miss something that would have let us save the bell or was it pretty much lost from the start. You don't have to give any specifics, just wandering if we missed a major clue?

Paicho drink his potion of Darkvison, and hopes across the rocks.

Take 10 for 21 on Acrobatics

Scarab Sages

HP 67/67| DR/ 1- | Init +6; Per +10| AC 20, T 13, FF 18| Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +4 |Bloodrage 0/25 Spell Slots: level 1-2/2; level 2-2/2 Conditions:

acrobatics: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14

Deyno slips and falls into the muck. Being in the muck, he wades the rest of the way over.

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

OOC for Paicho:
No major clue lost, you guys approached it perfectly as usual! It wasn't lost at the start, you did indeed see the real bell, but scenario wise it was designed that the bell is lost by hook or crook at the conclusion.

Deyno, soon however, feels the effects of the filth that washes through him.
DC12 Fortitude save or be affected by extra potent Cassomir Filth Fever.

Kramac is able to hear vague noises from inside the room, audible enough that he knows that are movements of some sort, but not enough to know what the sounds are suppose to be.

If anyone tries for the door, it is locked.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Infiltrator 3rd / Zen Archer 2nd | HP:40/40 | AC:22 T:15 FF:17 | CMB:6 CMD:20 | Saves F:+7 R:+10 W:+5 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+4 | Per: +11

Flyn will have a go at picking the lock...

Disable Device: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

Flyn is able to pick the lock to unlock the door.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc M Half-Orc Brawler 2, Inquisitor 3|Current AC: 21 AC Base: 21 T 12 FF 18 | HP 42/42 | F +11 R +9 W +8 | CMD 19 | Init +4 | Perc +9 (+11 w/ HA) | Spells: Level 1 5/5

Kramac will whisper Prepare yourselves friends. There is something on the other side of the door

Kramac will wait for others to cast spells and whatnot, then open the door.

Liberty's Edge

M Half Orc (Mwangi heritage) Barbarian (scarred rager) 2 / Hunter 3 | AC 18 T 11 FF 17 | HP 41/44 | F +10 R +6 W +5 (+2 Fort and Will in rage) | CMD 19 | Init +1 | Perc +10 darkvision 60' | Rage (11/13) | Animal focus (3/3) | Spells (-, 2/4) |

Kiboko will cast Magic Fang on Mvumbu, and will ready his hooked lance.

Scarab Sages

HP 67/67| DR/ 1- | Init +6; Per +10| AC 20, T 13, FF 18| Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +4 |Bloodrage 0/25 Spell Slots: level 1-2/2; level 2-2/2 Conditions:

fortitude: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22 Filth fever does not take hold.

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

Kramac:
In anticipation, can you give me a perception roll.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc M Half-Orc Brawler 2, Inquisitor 3|Current AC: 21 AC Base: 21 T 12 FF 18 | HP 42/42 | F +11 R +9 W +8 | CMD 19 | Init +4 | Perc +9 (+11 w/ HA) | Spells: Level 1 5/5

perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22

The Exchange

F Human Monk Unchained 6th/Psychic 1st AC19 T18 FF 15 | HP 51/51 | F+7 R+8 W+8(+2 vs ench/charm) | CMD 25 | Init+3 | Perc+13Low light vision 3 spells/day

If it has been more then an hour from the last fight Qatala will re cast Barkskin (KI) and Mage Armour (wand). Regardless she will use her wand of Shield and be ready.

AC=29

Sovereign Court

Tengu Bard 7| Effects Active: None HP 38/38 | AC 20 (FF 19 Touch 13) CMD 18| Init +5| Saves (Fort +5, Reflex +9, Will +8)| Per +11, SenMot +17| Spd 30' *Heightened Awareness*
Tracked Resources:
Bardic Performance 20/21 | Spells - 3rd Lvl 2/2 | 2nd Lvl 4/4 | 1st Lvl 3/6 | 0 Lvl (at will) (see profile for spells)

Paicho has his flag at the ready in case of possible trouble ahead. He waits for those in front to make there move.

For GM:

Okay thanks -- I was thinking no one would babysit the bell in anticipation of the Aspis stealing it, especially when Derros were making off with prisoners. Glad to see that was out of our hands and we didn't screw up. LOL

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Infiltrator 3rd / Zen Archer 2nd | HP:40/40 | AC:22 T:15 FF:17 | CMB:6 CMD:20 | Saves F:+7 R:+10 W:+5 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+4 | Per: +11

Flyn will ready his bow in anticipation of the door being opened...

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

Kramac opens two sets of doors to reveal what looks to be a chamber of horror. A purple radiance washes over this cold chamber from a variety of lichens and fungi that grow on the walls and ceiling creating an otherworldly sheen. Straw-filled cages line the north and south walls. In the room’s center, a strange pedestal, carved in the likeness of dozens of grasping tentacles, sits fixed into the stone floor.

In the cells, that you are able to see, are a bunch of prisoners. They seem to be barely alive and in a very sickly state.

Whoever takes the first steps into the room, make a DC17 perception check, and we'll immediately start into combat.

Sorry Kramac, I made a mistake, I thought it was as soon as you open the door, but the initiate is stepping into the room. Didn't want to make the assumption that you would step into the room first after opening it.

The Exchange

F Human Monk Unchained 6th/Psychic 1st AC19 T18 FF 15 | HP 51/51 | F+7 R+8 W+8(+2 vs ench/charm) | CMD 25 | Init+3 | Perc+13Low light vision 3 spells/day

As Kramac opens the door Qatala darts past and forwards a few steps whilst looking around. If she causes AoO her AC=33

perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20 Wayfinder lit, see invis, low light vision.

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

init:

Flyn: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Deyno: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Kiboko,HA: 1d20 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 1 + 4 = 25

Qatala: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

Kramac,HA: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 2 = 19

Paicho,HA: 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 4 = 25
Ghast: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

Out of the corner of Qatala's eyes, she immediately notices a foul looking creature! Before Qatala can react, he steps out and blocks the path into the room. He seemed to be waiting all along anticipating your entry. And what seems to be something against all odds, the creature easily sinks a bite into Qatala.

5 feet step and attack.

bite: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 331d6 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Qatala needs to make a two DC19 Fort save, one to avoid Ghoul Fever, and the second to avoid being paralysed.

It is a DC12 Knowledge check to identify the Ghast.

Mechanically per scenario, only Qatala and the Ghast get a surprise round.

Surprise Round
Ghast
Qatala

Combat Round 1
Conditions:

Paicho, Kiboko
Ghast
Qatala -10 , Deyno, Flyn, Kramac

The Exchange

F Human Monk Unchained 6th/Psychic 1st AC19 T18 FF 15 | HP 51/51 | F+7 R+8 W+8(+2 vs ench/charm) | CMD 25 | Init+3 | Perc+13Low light vision 3 spells/day

fort save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 vs ghoul fever
fort save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19 vs paralysis

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

Qatala, feel free to post your single action, I will adjust the penalties for ghoul fever if needed.

Liberty's Edge

M Half Orc (Mwangi heritage) Barbarian (scarred rager) 2 / Hunter 3 | AC 18 T 11 FF 17 | HP 41/44 | F +10 R +6 W +5 (+2 Fort and Will in rage) | CMD 19 | Init +1 | Perc +10 darkvision 60' | Rage (11/13) | Animal focus (3/3) | Spells (-, 2/4) |

How high are the wals and ceilings here? Considering using spider climb to get around the ghast.

851 to 896 of 896 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Batpony's PBP PFS trilogy gameday VI All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.