Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

GM Batpony's PBP PFS trilogy gameday VI (Inactive)

Game Master Batpony

Maps & Handouts


701 to 750 of 976 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Male Elf Infiltrator 3rd / Zen Archer 2nd | HP:40/40 | AC:22 T:15 FF:17 | CMB:6 CMD:20 | Saves F:+7 R:+10 W:+5 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+4 | Per: +11

Flyn nods in agreement with Kiboko. To the slavers, he says, "Yes, leave this place...the exit is to the south..."

He turns back to the party. "I assume Dalirio awaits us below...we must make sure he stays dead this time. Are we ready to proceed?"

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc M Half-Orc Brawler 2, Inquisitor 3, Fighter 1|Current AC: 25 AC Base: 25 T 12 FF 23 | HP 50/50 | F +13 R +9 W +8 | CMD 21 | Init +4 | Perc +9 (+11 w/ HA) | Spells: Level 1 5/5

I am ready. Let us end Dilario once and for all.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Infiltrator 3rd / Zen Archer 2nd | HP:40/40 | AC:22 T:15 FF:17 | CMB:6 CMD:20 | Saves F:+7 R:+10 W:+5 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+4 | Per: +11

When the party is ready to descend the stairs, Flyn will draw his bow and activate his infiltrator's adaptation ability (darkvision, 60 feet)...he'll keep an eye out for traps/foes, using what cover he can for concealment...

Stealth: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

The held captive immediately hurry to celebrate their new found freedom out of this wretched place.

As the group tend to their wounds, Flyn makes do with a little bit of stealthy scouting. He wanders into some sort of a burial chamber.

Several ornate burial niches adorn the passage walls. In the passage’s southwest corner, shattered niches reveal a massive set of iron double doors. An image carved on the doors depicts a dispassionate figure holding a gibbous moon. Some unusual thing of note is that he finds an intact specimen, a sample of embalming techniques, in one of the burial niches. But beyond that, this chamber seems deserted.

Although the text mention double doors, it is on the map a 5ft wide door.

Status: Flyn -2, Deyno -9, Qatala (-1 Dex,Barkskin), Kuuma (-5Dex), Kiboko -2 (-1Str), Mvumbu -3

Sovereign Court

Tengu Bard 7| Effects Active: None HP 38/38 | AC 20 (FF 19 Touch 13) CMD 18| Init +5| Saves (Fort +5, Reflex +9, Will +8)| Per +11, SenMot +17| Spd 30' *Heightened Awareness*
Tracked Resources:
Bardic Performance 18/21 | Spells - 3rd Lvl 1/2 | 2nd Lvl 4/4 | 1st Lvl 2/6 | 0 Lvl (at will) (see profile for spells)

Paicho joins Flyn, Seems deserted, let's give it a quick once over. And then move on I say. And once again Groetus on the doors, I think.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 11 + 2 = 25

Liberty's Edge

M Half Orc (Mwangi heritage) Barbarian (scarred rager) 2 / Hunter 3 | AC 18 T 11 FF 17 | HP [44/44] | F +10 R +6 W +5 (+2 Fort and Will in rage) | CMD 19 | Init +1 | Perc +10 darkvision 60' | Rage (13/13) | Animal focus (3/3) | Spells (-, 4/4)

"This whole crypt seems to be a temple to Groetus. Kiboko thinks it strange. Why would those who worship the god of the apocalypse erect any lasting monuments at all? Kiboko sees no reason in their actions."

Kiboko warily makes his way forwards.

Sovereign Court

Tengu Bard 7| Effects Active: None HP 38/38 | AC 20 (FF 19 Touch 13) CMD 18| Init +5| Saves (Fort +5, Reflex +9, Will +8)| Per +11, SenMot +17| Spd 30' *Heightened Awareness*
Tracked Resources:
Bardic Performance 18/21 | Spells - 3rd Lvl 1/2 | 2nd Lvl 4/4 | 1st Lvl 2/6 | 0 Lvl (at will) (see profile for spells)

Perhaps they were more zealous in there worship, than actually adherent to his aims. Paicho comments to Kiboko. Wanna be's?

Liberty's Edge

M Half Orc (Mwangi heritage) Barbarian (scarred rager) 2 / Hunter 3 | AC 18 T 11 FF 17 | HP [44/44] | F +10 R +6 W +5 (+2 Fort and Will in rage) | CMD 19 | Init +1 | Perc +10 darkvision 60' | Rage (13/13) | Animal focus (3/3) | Spells (-, 4/4)

"Fools. This place is rightly named."

Sovereign Court

Tengu Bard 7| Effects Active: None HP 38/38 | AC 20 (FF 19 Touch 13) CMD 18| Init +5| Saves (Fort +5, Reflex +9, Will +8)| Per +11, SenMot +17| Spd 30' *Heightened Awareness*
Tracked Resources:
Bardic Performance 18/21 | Spells - 3rd Lvl 1/2 | 2nd Lvl 4/4 | 1st Lvl 2/6 | 0 Lvl (at will) (see profile for spells)

Squawk, it is indeed!

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Infiltrator 3rd / Zen Archer 2nd | HP:40/40 | AC:22 T:15 FF:17 | CMB:6 CMD:20 | Saves F:+7 R:+10 W:+5 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+4 | Per: +11

Flyn nods at the wisdom of Kiboko's logic. He approaches the double doors...he stops short several feet back from the doors...

"Friends, are we ready to proceed? Something tells me Dalirio is near..."

He gets his bow ready to provide cover fire when the party is ready to open the door...

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

A quick glance of the room finds nothing that Flyn hasn't already uncovered.

init in advance:

Flyn: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Deyno: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Kiboko: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

Qatala: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Kramac: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Paicho: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
S: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
T: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Do put yourselves in position as we open the next door.

Liberty's Edge

M Half Orc (Mwangi heritage) Barbarian (scarred rager) 2 / Hunter 3 | AC 18 T 11 FF 17 | HP [44/44] | F +10 R +6 W +5 (+2 Fort and Will in rage) | CMD 19 | Init +1 | Perc +10 darkvision 60' | Rage (13/13) | Animal focus (3/3) | Spells (-, 4/4)

I am happy with the present marching order. Kiboko readies his lance and activates Animal Focus (Mouse), gaining Evasion. Switch Mvumbu's Animal Focus back to Bear (+2 CON).

"Kiboko is ready."

Sovereign Court

Tengu Bard 7| Effects Active: None HP 38/38 | AC 20 (FF 19 Touch 13) CMD 18| Init +5| Saves (Fort +5, Reflex +9, Will +8)| Per +11, SenMot +17| Spd 30' *Heightened Awareness*
Tracked Resources:
Bardic Performance 18/21 | Spells - 3rd Lvl 1/2 | 2nd Lvl 4/4 | 1st Lvl 2/6 | 0 Lvl (at will) (see profile for spells)

Don't forget Paicho has Heightened Awareness up as well.

Paicho takes his customary place at the back of the line. He unfurls the Flag with the Glyph of the Open Road for the others to see and be bolster by as they move on.

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

Thanks Paicho, keep missing Heightened Awareness. If no one takes exceptions to the marching order, we'll move right into the next room in 10 hours.

The Exchange

F Human Monk Unchained 6th/Psychic 1st AC19 T18 FF 15 | HP 51/51 | F+7 R+8 W+8(+2 vs ench/charm) | CMD 25 | Init+3 | Perc+13Low light vision 3 spells/day

Back and would prefer to be closer to the front, but i have good mobility so not so bad.

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

Qatala, in front of the Pathfinder line, opens the door to reveal a cold, brightly lit, and narrow like chamber. A purple glow washes over this cold chamber, creating an otherworldly sheen. A large desk adorns the south wall; behind its oaken bulk hangs a large map of Cassomir. Straw-lined cages line the chamber’s east and west walls. In the center of the room, resting on a small pedestal, a black rock absorbs the chamber’s bright torch light.

Behind the door, the Pathfinders are met with a myriad of undead, namely skeletons. But at the end of the hall, is a somewhat familiar, but disfigured face, of one Dalirio Teppish. He resembles nothing of his former self, being currently a hideous undead monster. He sits at a desk doing paperwork.

Kn. Religion DC10 and DC17 for Skeletons and Dalirio respectively

Heads soon turn as the door opens, and your entrance comes as a surprise to the undead army. "Pathfinders! I Should've known!" Dalirio shouts in shock, his voice becoming cold and croaky. "Attack them! Kill them! Kill the all!" Immediately, the skeleton army bear their arms and crowd around the door, which creates a choke point, in attempt to attack Qatala. Among all the flying blades that Qatala attempts to dodge, one of them comes close and gashes her arm.

Broken Scimitar: 1d20 ⇒ 201d6 ⇒ 2
Broken Scimitar: 1d20 ⇒ 171d6 ⇒ 5
Broken Scimitar: 1d20 ⇒ 81d6 ⇒ 6
Broken Scimitar,crit?: 1d20 ⇒ 31d6 ⇒ 3

Dalirio gets off his desk and moves towards the door like the skeletons. He cast a spell, from afar, on Qatala, in attempt to even the odds for his skeletal team. DC18 Will or be confused for 7 rounds!

Confusion:

On your turn, roll a d100.
01-25 Acts normally
26-50 Does nothing but babble incoherently
51-75 Deals 1d8 points of damage + Str modifier to self with item in hand
76-100 Attacks nearest creature (for this purpose, a familiar counts as part of the subject’s self) If there are multiple creatures at same distance, roll a dice to determine.

Combat Round 1
Conditions:

Skeletons, Dalirio
Flyn -2, Deyno -9, Qatala -2 (-1 Dex,Barkskin),
Kuuma (-5Dex), Kiboko -2 (-1Str), Mvumbu -3

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
F Human Monk Unchained 6th/Psychic 1st AC19 T18 FF 15 | HP 51/51 | F+7 R+8 W+8(+2 vs ench/charm) | CMD 25 | Init+3 | Perc+13Low light vision 3 spells/day

will save with still mind: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 2 = 24

knowledge religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

nine section whip attack,defensively: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 11 - 2 = 10
miss
nine section whip attack,defensively: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 11 - 2 = 28
damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 magical bludgeoning
nine section whip attack,defensively: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 6 - 2 = 18
damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 magical bludgeoning

If the skeleton in front of Qatala is destroyed she will take a 5ft step after this full round attack into the space.
If the 1st attack destroys a skeleton she will attempt to hit the one to her left before stepping in after the full round attack.
If Flyn is before Qatala on the initiative and kills the two in line in front of Qatala she will step in past the two by the door giving AoO to both (AC=29) and miss the one in the middle of the next three as wont have a full round action.

AC=33

Scarab Sages

HP 67/67| DR/ 1- | Init +6; Per +10| AC 20, T 13, FF 18| Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +5 |Bloodrage 0/25 Spell Slots: level 1-2/2; level 2-2/2 Conditions:

image: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Deyno mutters something to himself in draconic and three more images of himself appears out of no where.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Infiltrator 3rd / Zen Archer 2nd | HP:40/40 | AC:22 T:15 FF:17 | CMB:6 CMD:20 | Saves F:+7 R:+10 W:+5 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+4 | Per: +11

I'm assuming I don't have LOS on Dalirio

Flyn fires quickly twice (blunt arrows) at the first and second skeletons in line...

Magic Bow (+11/+3), Flurry of Blows (-2/0), Deadly Aim (-2/+4), PBS (+1/+1), Favored Enemy (+2/+2)

Longbow: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

Bludgeoning Damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Longbow: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

Bludgeoning Damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

You will soon find that they are regular skeletons, so 4hp each.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Infiltrator 3rd / Zen Archer 2nd | HP:40/40 | AC:22 T:15 FF:17 | CMB:6 CMD:20 | Saves F:+7 R:+10 W:+5 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+4 | Per: +11

How 'bout Dalirio?

Liberty's Edge

M Half Orc (Mwangi heritage) Barbarian (scarred rager) 2 / Hunter 3 | AC 18 T 11 FF 17 | HP [44/44] | F +10 R +6 W +5 (+2 Fort and Will in rage) | CMD 19 | Init +1 | Perc +10 darkvision 60' | Rage (13/13) | Animal focus (3/3) | Spells (-, 4/4)

How many skeletons have Qatala and Flyn cleared? Is there room to step in?

Sovereign Court

Tengu Bard 7| Effects Active: None HP 38/38 | AC 20 (FF 19 Touch 13) CMD 18| Init +5| Saves (Fort +5, Reflex +9, Will +8)| Per +11, SenMot +17| Spd 30' *Heightened Awareness*
Tracked Resources:
Bardic Performance 18/21 | Spells - 3rd Lvl 1/2 | 2nd Lvl 4/4 | 1st Lvl 2/6 | 0 Lvl (at will) (see profile for spells)

Well that looks like a cluster! Gamin rings out from the sheath.

The undead that we dreamt of were not that far away,
When you're in a crypt it is a certain-tay!
But Qatala's made of stone and her whip likes to break bones,
And Paicho makes things quiet cause he doesn't like there moans.

Then Paicho's words change, as he weaves a spell into his song.

Sol-enciiii! Paicho's voice echos through the chamber, as he waves the flag in a flat motion.

move- Inspire Courage, flag was already out so Flagbearer as well. standard - Begin casting silence on the whatever that is right behind Dalirio, Harmonic spell to maintain performance. Will require my next move action to finish casting silence.

Edited to account for full round cast on silence.

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

Updating on mobile is tricky, but between Flyn and Qatala, four have been vanquished and I tried removing them from map. So there is space to move in now.

No one has yet made the kn. Check to identify Dalirio, but I'll put up spoiler in event someone does. Behind him is the pedestal.

kn. Religion DC 17:
Ghoul cleric of Groetus

Our animal buddies are up

Sovereign Court

Tengu Bard 7| Effects Active: None HP 38/38 | AC 20 (FF 19 Touch 13) CMD 18| Init +5| Saves (Fort +5, Reflex +9, Will +8)| Per +11, SenMot +17| Spd 30' *Heightened Awareness*
Tracked Resources:
Bardic Performance 18/21 | Spells - 3rd Lvl 1/2 | 2nd Lvl 4/4 | 1st Lvl 2/6 | 0 Lvl (at will) (see profile for spells)

Oh yeah the know check, was so excited to cast silence I forgot to post it..take 10 for 20.

Before his song, Paicho calls out. A Ghoul cleric of Groetus!

Liberty's Edge

M Half Orc (Mwangi heritage) Barbarian (scarred rager) 2 / Hunter 3 | AC 18 T 11 FF 17 | HP [44/44] | F +10 R +6 W +5 (+2 Fort and Will in rage) | CMD 19 | Init +1 | Perc +10 darkvision 60' | Rage (13/13) | Animal focus (3/3) | Spells (-, 4/4)

I've moved the four front-most skeletons off the map.

"HOW MANY TIMES MUST WE KILL YOU, MONSTER!?"

Kiboko moves up, lance in hand, and bites the skeleton ahead and to his right (the left side of the map).

bite, rage, bard: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 8 + 2 + 3 = 31damage, whetbone, bard: 1d4 + 9 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 1 + 3 = 17 bludgeoning, piercing, slashing

If an AoO is provoked: hooked lance, rage, bard: 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 2 + 3 = 18damage: 1d8 + 9 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 9 + 3 = 19 piercing

Mvumbu follows behind, eager for bones to chomp on.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc M Half-Orc Brawler 2, Inquisitor 3, Fighter 1|Current AC: 25 AC Base: 25 T 12 FF 23 | HP 50/50 | F +13 R +9 W +8 | CMD 21 | Init +4 | Perc +9 (+11 w/ HA) | Spells: Level 1 5/5

I'm going to assume that Kiboko will kill the skeleton in front of him with those rolls.

Kn Religion, Delirio: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Kramac dashes forward to occupy the foothold in the room that Kiboko opened up, allowing his companions to move in and spread out to defeat the evil cleric.

Double move, will provoke from the two skeletons on the left and right of me

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

Qatala and Flyn easily dispatch the front line by taking out four skeletons with their favoured weapons. This creates an opening for Kiboko and subsequently Kramac to move into position to attempt to remove the rest. The skeletons are unable to take advantage of the opportunity as Kramac moves in.

AoO broken Scimitar: 1d20 ⇒ 171d6 ⇒ 3
AoO broken Scimitar: 1d20 ⇒ 101d6 ⇒ 6

Deyno, uncannily, cast a spell of mirror image. On the other hand, Paicho inspires courage in the Pathfinders in this moment of darkness, and attempts to cast a spell to create silence around the evil caster.

Unfortunately, the caster recognises this and in the moment mutters something evil, his hand glows with smoky darkness and moves he in to unleash the evil energy on Kramac. As he does this, he continues instructing his evil army to attack. "Humans die! Undeads will reign victorious!"

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
Inflict Critical Wounds vs Touch: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 234d8 + 7 ⇒ (6, 7, 7, 2) + 7 = 29 Kramac DC 18 Will halves

All the undeads focus their energy on Kramac. But the living is too quick for the undead, and he dodges all the attacks.

broken Scimitar: 1d20 ⇒ 71d6 ⇒ 1
broken Scimitar: 1d20 ⇒ 11d6 ⇒ 2
broken Scimitar: 1d20 ⇒ 91d6 ⇒ 5

Combat Round 2
Conditions:Inspire Courage +3/+3

Skeletons, Dalirio
Flyn -2, Deyno -9(Mirror Imagex3), Qatala -2 (-1 Dex,Barkskin),
Kuuma (-5Dex), Kiboko -2 (-1Str), Mvumbu -3

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc M Half-Orc Brawler 2, Inquisitor 3, Fighter 1|Current AC: 25 AC Base: 25 T 12 FF 23 | HP 50/50 | F +13 R +9 W +8 | CMD 21 | Init +4 | Perc +9 (+11 w/ HA) | Spells: Level 1 5/5

Will save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Kramac raises his shield reflexively as negative energy washes over him. While the shield does little to save him from the evil power, Kramac steels his mind and is able to shrug off the worst of the effects.

We'll make sure you stay dead this time, Wicked Dalirio! Your evil cult will be destroyed, root and branch!

flurry attack 1, outflank (from Kiboko), inspire, power attack: 1d20 + 9 + 4 + 3 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 9 + 4 + 3 - 2 - 2 = 18
damage 1, sneak attack, inspire, power attack: 1d4 + 5 + 1d6 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 5 + (5) + 3 + 4 = 18

flurry attack 1, outflank (from Kiboko), inspire, power attack: 1d20 + 9 + 4 + 3 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 9 + 4 + 3 - 2 - 2 = 23
damage 1, sneak attack, inspire, power attack: 1d4 + 5 + 1d6 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 5 + (5) + 3 + 4 = 18

After making his attacks, Kramac will shift further into the crypt, making more room for his companions to enter the room.

Liberty's Edge

M Half Orc (Mwangi heritage) Barbarian (scarred rager) 2 / Hunter 3 | AC 18 T 11 FF 17 | HP [44/44] | F +10 R +6 W +5 (+2 Fort and Will in rage) | CMD 19 | Init +1 | Perc +10 darkvision 60' | Rage (13/13) | Animal focus (3/3) | Spells (-, 4/4)

Kiboko steps up, drops his lance in favour of his magic greatsword, and bites at the skeleton between him and Kramac. Switch Animal focus to Bear (+2 CON)

bite, rage, outflank, bard: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 2 + 4 + 3 = 34damage: 1d4 + 9 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 3 = 16
greatsword vs ghoul, rage, outflank, bard: 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 9 + 2 + 4 + 3 = 29damage: 2d6 + 10 + 3 ⇒ (5, 3) + 10 + 3 = 21

I have removed the skeleton. Also, realised that I can't full attack and draw a weapon, so scratch greatsword attack.


F Hippopotamus 5HD, animal companion; | AC 22 T 11 FF 21 | HP 32/32 | F +6 R +6 W +3; +2 vs nonmagical disease; +1 vs fear; +2 vs haunts; evasion | Init +1 | Perc +6 lowlight vision, scent

Mvumbu advances and chomps! Not clear if that's a hard corner but she's going for the skeleton. Hmm, tasty bones!

chomp! vs skeleton, outflank, magic fang, bard, power attack: 1d20 + 4 + 4 + 1 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 4 + 4 + 1 + 3 - 1 = 26damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 1 + 1 + 3 + 3 = 16

If an enemy attacks an adjacent ally and is within Mvumbu's reach:

vengeance strike!:
chomp of vengeance!, outflank, magic fang, bard, power attack: 1d20 + 4 + 4 + 1 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 4 + 1 + 3 - 1 = 21damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 + 3 + 3 = 10

And that should remove another skeleton, so I've taken it off the map. Hope you don't mind GM, but this might make the map clearer for the other players if we remove skellies as we go.

Sovereign Court

Tengu Bard 7| Effects Active: None HP 38/38 | AC 20 (FF 19 Touch 13) CMD 18| Init +5| Saves (Fort +5, Reflex +9, Will +8)| Per +11, SenMot +17| Spd 30' *Heightened Awareness*
Tracked Resources:
Bardic Performance 18/21 | Spells - 3rd Lvl 1/2 | 2nd Lvl 4/4 | 1st Lvl 2/6 | 0 Lvl (at will) (see profile for spells)

Paicho completes his spell and quiet washes over crypt area, you might say it's 'quiet as a tomb.' As the spell resolves he takes a step forward. Realizing some may longer be able to hear his song, he let's it linger for those that can; and moves forward drawing Gamin.

Move - complete casting. Silence cast on that circle in the middle of the room, since need to pick a point to measure from use the red x, which should extend the silence forward to the red line. The very back of the room is not in silence.
Lingering Performance
Standard - to move and draw Gamin

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Infiltrator 3rd / Zen Archer 2nd | HP:40/40 | AC:22 T:15 FF:17 | CMB:6 CMD:20 | Saves F:+7 R:+10 W:+5 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+4 | Per: +11

Flyn will move up 5' and fire a couple arrows...a blunt one at the skeleton and then he'll attempt a tough shot at Dalirio...

Magic Bow (+11/+3), Flurry of Blows (-2/0), Deadly Aim (-2/+4), PBS (+1/+1), Favored Enemy (+2/+2)

Longbow: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

Bludgeoning Damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

Concealment<20 Miss: 1d100 ⇒ 36

Longbow: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

Damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Concealment<20 Miss: 1d100 ⇒ 97

Don't think concealment would apply to the skeleton shot but I included one just in case...

The Exchange

F Human Monk Unchained 6th/Psychic 1st AC19 T18 FF 15 | HP 51/51 | F+7 R+8 W+8(+2 vs ench/charm) | CMD 25 | Init+3 | Perc+13Low light vision 3 spells/day

Qatala will move thru all his allies to end up behind the ghoul priest giving AoO to the remaining skeleton and said priest vs AC 29 if judged hit whilst in allies square believe my effective AC drops by 4 to 25.

She will then strike at the remaining skeleton to enable another to take up that last place.

nine section whip, defensively, flanking, bard: 1d20 + 11 - 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 11 - 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 21
damage: 1d8 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 2 = 15 magical bludgeoning

Scarab Sages

HP 67/67| DR/ 1- | Init +6; Per +10| AC 20, T 13, FF 18| Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +5 |Bloodrage 0/25 Spell Slots: level 1-2/2; level 2-2/2 Conditions:

Deyno and his images move into the room and takes up position inside next to the skeleton.

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

Unfortunately, that is it! Combat doesn't get more exciting that that. Dalirio has an AC 15 and hp 53 with no special defensive abilities.

The remaining skeletons are not match for the forceful nature of the Pathfinders. Swords swing, whips lash, bites chomp, arrows whizz. The also easily overpowers Dalirio before he is able to do any more lethal damage. The room is now eerily quiet.

Perception DC12:
There is a false bottom in the top drawer of the desk at the south end of the room. Inside the compartment, manuscripts describe two sinister plans: the first details Dalirio’s desire to create small bands of skeletons to assault Cassomir, and the second talks of a derro plan to use secret tunnels to infiltrate a major Cassomir building and kidnap everyone inside.

Perception DC15:
There is a hidden switch beneath the floor under Dalirio’s desk.

We should be concluding this scenario in the next post.

Liberty's Edge

M Half Orc (Mwangi heritage) Barbarian (scarred rager) 2 / Hunter 3 | AC 18 T 11 FF 17 | HP [44/44] | F +10 R +6 W +5 (+2 Fort and Will in rage) | CMD 19 | Init +1 | Perc +10 darkvision 60' | Rage (13/13) | Animal focus (3/3) | Spells (-, 4/4)

Kiboko searches in silence...

Switch Animal Focus to Falcon to help out (+4 perception).

perception, falcon focus: 1d20 + 10 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 10 + 4 = 17

He finds the papers, and points out the hidden switch.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Infiltrator 3rd / Zen Archer 2nd | HP:40/40 | AC:22 T:15 FF:17 | CMB:6 CMD:20 | Saves F:+7 R:+10 W:+5 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+4 | Per: +11

Flyn shakes his head, nudging Dalirio with his foot to make sure he's really dead this time...

"That was fast..."

Perception: 1d10 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16

Flyn searches the desk that Dalirio was sitting at...noticing the false bottom in the top drawer, he opens the compartment and finds the manuscripts, revealing them to his friends...

"Not only was he planning to create a skeleton army, the derros have a major kidnapping plot in the works..."

Then noticing the hidden switch beneath the floor, Flyn warns everyone to stay back and then carefully flips the switch...

The Exchange

F Human Monk Unchained 6th/Psychic 1st AC19 T18 FF 15 | HP 51/51 | F+7 R+8 W+8(+2 vs ench/charm) | CMD 25 | Init+3 | Perc+13Low light vision 3 spells/day

Qatala will search around for anything else hidden and otherwise observe just in case.

perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

snap!

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

As Flyn hits the switch, the whole room beings to shake violently. Many of you find yourself off balance but soon you realise that this motion is not dangerous to you. Something seems to be rotating the room in a clockwise direction. You the movement comes to a halt after a couple minutes.

Map is updated if you're interested to take a look at this effect.

The entrance to the room no longer faces the crypt, it now faces a intricate system of tunnels. Peering into it, you realise that it is complicated that it may take weeks to fully understand and chart this tunnel system layout with respect to the city. And also out of this scenario's scope.

Once again, the Pathfinder have thwarted part of an evil plot of world domination, but how long can the temporary peace last? Where are the rest of the Derros? What is their motivation?

To be continued....

Sovereign Court

Tengu Bard 7| Effects Active: None HP 38/38 | AC 20 (FF 19 Touch 13) CMD 18| Init +5| Saves (Fort +5, Reflex +9, Will +8)| Per +11, SenMot +17| Spd 30' *Heightened Awareness*
Tracked Resources:
Bardic Performance 18/21 | Spells - 3rd Lvl 1/2 | 2nd Lvl 4/4 | 1st Lvl 2/6 | 0 Lvl (at will) (see profile for spells)

Well done, my friends, but it seems our victory here has only opened are eyes to a more serious threat. This tunnel system is immense, what horrors lay beyond we can only guess at. What I do know, is with our combined efforts, I know we shall prevail over the evils to come! Paicho remarks to his fellow excellent Pathfinders.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Infiltrator 3rd / Zen Archer 2nd | HP:40/40 | AC:22 T:15 FF:17 | CMB:6 CMD:20 | Saves F:+7 R:+10 W:+5 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+4 | Per: +11

Flyn nods at Paicho's words. "Yes, I agree my friend...and we should alert the local authorities of the derros' plans in the meantime..."

The Exchange

F Human Monk Unchained 6th/Psychic 1st AC19 T18 FF 15 | HP 51/51 | F+7 R+8 W+8(+2 vs ench/charm) | CMD 25 | Init+3 | Perc+13Low light vision 3 spells/day

Agreed. So back to report what we have so far?

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc M Half-Orc Brawler 2, Inquisitor 3, Fighter 1|Current AC: 25 AC Base: 25 T 12 FF 23 | HP 50/50 | F +13 R +9 W +8 | CMD 21 | Init +4 | Perc +9 (+11 w/ HA) | Spells: Level 1 5/5

Kramac stoops down and begins sorting through his pack. After a few moments, he retrieves a length of rope.

You all can go alert the authorities. I'm going to make sure that this is the last we ever see of Dalirio.

Kramac walks over to the cleric's corpse, and begins to hog tie it.

I'm taking his body and cremating it, so no one can bring him back again. Lets give this crypt one last search to make sure we aren't leaving any slaves behind before we go.

Kramac will search the entire crypt once again, making sure we haven't missed anything.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19

Once he is finished with that, Kramac will drag Dalirio's corpse out of the sewers.

Kiboko, I am going outside the city to burn this body so that Dalirio cannot be brought back. It is always nice to have someone to travel with, and I think you'd appreciate some time away from the city. Would you like to accompany me? Paicho, you should come too. You can teach me some songs, and Kiboko and I can show you some tricks for surviving in nature.

Kramac will head to the wilderness and build a pyre to cremate the body on. Once the fire dies down, Kramac will gather the ashes and take them to a local temple of Sarenrae or Iomedae and explain the situation, requesting that they consecrate or bless the ashes in some way to remove the evil taint from them. Once that is done, he will scatter them to the wind.

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Half Orc (Mwangi heritage) Barbarian (scarred rager) 2 / Hunter 3 | AC 18 T 11 FF 17 | HP [44/44] | F +10 R +6 W +5 (+2 Fort and Will in rage) | CMD 19 | Init +1 | Perc +10 darkvision 60' | Rage (13/13) | Animal focus (3/3) | Spells (-, 4/4)

"Brother Kramac, that is a most excellent idea! Kiboko longs for a lungful of clean air!'

Kiboko is overjoyed to get out of Cassomir for a while, and helps Kramac build the pyre.

Later, he hunts game, selling excess meat and skins when he grudgingly returns to the pathfinder lodge. day job, hunting lodge (survival), take 10: 10 + 10 = 20

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Infiltrator 3rd / Zen Archer 2nd | HP:40/40 | AC:22 T:15 FF:17 | CMB:6 CMD:20 | Saves F:+7 R:+10 W:+5 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+4 | Per: +11

"That's a good idea, Kramac...killing him twice is enough for me..."

Flyn gives a hearty laugh. "Kiboko, my friend, I know how you detest the city life...but you may be the only one I know who speaks of breathing in clean air at a cremation...

While you and Kramac burn the miscreant, the rest of us can report to the local authorities. We can meet back at the lodge here in Cassomir later...I suspect Venture-Captain Themis may have another mission for us after she sees these plans..."

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

After a somewhat more relaxing, and maybe enjoyable break away from the busy bustling of the city life. You return back into the dirty streets of Cassomir, to find yourselves once again in the cramped rooms within the Pathfinder Lodge.

Venture-Captain Hestia Themis, a woman of small stature, but great importance within Cassomir, sweeps locks of thick, raven hair away from her face. As she starts to speak, shrill horns bellow an alarm. Hestia pauses for the signal to quiet, and as the trumpeting ring fades, her booming voice continues.

“Colleagues, the city of Cassomir declared a state of emergency this morning. Late last night, a swarm of rats poured into Cassomir’s streets, spilling from every sewer grate within the Old Cassomir district. As the city guards dealt with this infestation, a large assault force of derros penetrated Swift Prison. Within a few hours, the derros emptied the Swift, and marched their new slaves into the Darklands. Normally we defer incidents like this to the authorities, but I offered our assistance. There’s an item of interest, a church bell called the bell of obedience, that may reside in Swift Prison’s chapel. We want to catalogue it and may never have another opportunity to explore the Swift unsupervised. While investigating the derro invasion, head to the chapel and inspect the bell. If possible, I want you to determine whether the Chapel’s bell is in fact the legendary bell of obedience without taking it from the prison. Cassomir’s constabulary is as of this moment fighting Cult of Nature’s Cataclysm devotees at the south entrance to the prison. The constabulary agreed to distract the cultists there so that you might approach the Swift from its north side and enter the prison from the south gate behind the cultists.”

At that moment, a teenage boy enters through the Cassomir Lodge’s front door and Themis gestures him over. “This is Nefti—I believe some of you may know him already. Though he works with the Aspis Consortium, he helped us rescue a fellow Pathfinder when this derro business began. It seems Nefti happened to be serving a debtor’s term inside the Swift when the abductions took place. For his testimony to last night’s events we secured his release. He agreed to escort you to a spot north of the Swift where he will tell you all he knows. Any questions?”

Scarab Sages

HP 67/67| DR/ 1- | Init +6; Per +10| AC 20, T 13, FF 18| Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +5 |Bloodrage 0/25 Spell Slots: level 1-2/2; level 2-2/2 Conditions:

Grabbing Nefti by the scruff, "Ah the worm yet lives. So what use can you provide us this time to bring meaning to your miserable life."

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Infiltrator 3rd / Zen Archer 2nd | HP:40/40 | AC:22 T:15 FF:17 | CMB:6 CMD:20 | Saves F:+7 R:+10 W:+5 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+4 | Per: +11

Flyn ponders a bit before speaking...the message he decoded during the mission that took them to the Library of the Lion mentioned the Bell of Obedience...

"Yes ma'am...one question. Which takes priority, the Bell or the return of the prisoners?"

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

He then turns to Nefti. "We meet once again, little one. The derros are usually very thorough...how did you escape capture?"

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Sovereign Court

Tengu Bard 7| Effects Active: None HP 38/38 | AC 20 (FF 19 Touch 13) CMD 18| Init +5| Saves (Fort +5, Reflex +9, Will +8)| Per +11, SenMot +17| Spd 30' *Heightened Awareness*
Tracked Resources:
Bardic Performance 18/21 | Spells - 3rd Lvl 1/2 | 2nd Lvl 4/4 | 1st Lvl 2/6 | 0 Lvl (at will) (see profile for spells)

While waiting for the proverbial other shoe to drop, Paicho did not make any public performances, instead he made a tidy sum on a few private orations for some of his favorite Cassomirian nobles; as well as conducting some research on the Cassomir swear system as time allowed.

When the Venture Captain's summons came Paicho was not surprised.

You can't say we didn't warn them. Referring to the Cassomir government and the intelligence they had found while dispatching of Dalirio yet again.

But at least this takes an interesting turn, Hestia, you devil, Paicho says playfully. You never mentioned the bell before. How long do you think it's been up there and what research do you have about it already that lead you to suspect it's in the prison's chapel?

701 to 750 of 976 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Batpony's PBP PFS trilogy gameday VI All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.