Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

GM Batpony PBP Gameday VI pt III Wrath of the Fleshwarped Queen (Inactive)

Game Master Batpony

Maps & Handouts


251 to 290 of 290 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

male/Att:MW,cold iron Falchion+6(dmg2d4+3)orMW Heavy cross+6(1d10)
skills:
Acro:+0,Clmb+3, Crft tattoo:+6,Dipl+2,Fly+4,Hdl Animl:+3, Intim+9,Knw Nat+4, knw Plns+5, Knw Relgon+4,Lingus+1,Ride+4,sense mot+5,Spelcrft+4, Survavl+7,Swm+1
Half-Orc (mystic): Int +2: Per: +5: AC:23Tch:14 FF:21| HP.28/31|Fort+6/Ref+9/+10;spd:40ft
special:
Battle spirit 2/5day,Channel5/5 (2d6)lChannel smite(feat),Endurance(feat),Focused mind(trait +2 concentration),Share spells familiar,
Shaman 4 (Spirit warden) CM:5/CMD:17|
spells:
Guidance, Resistance, det mag, Stabilize:LV:1: Burning Hands,Heighten aware , unbreak heart,Enlarge or Detct Undead: LV:2: Barksin, Falselife,Cmd Undead or Fog cloud

Petrok throughly frustrated at being boxed in says For the sake of the Gods Vasili....move! again with nothing better to do... Petrok takes out his wand of protection from evil and cast it upon himself.

Liberty's Edge

Male Assimar(musetouched) HP 45/45; Reroll @+3 1/1; Channels available 7/7; Energy body available 3/3 Oracle-6 AC19 (T:11; FF18); Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +5; Perc +0; Init +1;

"Step to the side Vasili, you are blocking the door" echos Orophin in perfect harmony with Petrok.

Even as he does so, the man reaches out a gentle hand to stroke away some of the warriors wounds.
CLW Vasili: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Grand Lodge

Male Human CG Humar Ranger 4 (HP: 29/40 | AC: 19/T:13/FF:16 CMD: 21 | F+6 R+7 W+2 | Init +3 | Percep +8 SM +1 | Spells used: none)

"I'm kind of busy here!" Vasili shouts back and hits the weird humanoid again, but manages to step aside amidst the fighting.

"Hey hots, hang in there, we just kill these first!" he calls to Ashra.

Actions:

Not an action 5ft step
Standard Attack blue

Rolls:

Will DC 13: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Attack (Power attack): 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 1 = 19
Damage (Power attack, bludgeon, adamantine): 2d6 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (6, 3) + 13 + 1 = 23

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

Orophin and Vasili find themselves frustrated that they are unable to contribute towards the fight at hand. But they still attempt to make best of their situation by giving some sort of support.

Vasili continues to overcome the awful sensation of the bite, and returns another strong willed blow. The creature still stands, but from the looks of it, he's barely keeping it together. Another hit would likely take it out.

The monstrous goblin continues her assault on Ashra! The goblins moves are quick and sharp! Can Ashra outmanoeuvre the goblin this time? Assume you will Parry and Riposte if possible.

claw: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26for: 1d3 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
claw: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25for: 1d3 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Combat Round 3
Conditions: Battle Spirit +1/+1

Vasili -11
Goblin most foul
Kitajo, Ashra -34 (+Parry and Riposte?)
Ugly looking humanoids R (unconscious) B -40
Orophin, Petrok (PfE)

Dark Archive

male/Att:MW,cold iron Falchion+6(dmg2d4+3)orMW Heavy cross+6(1d10)
skills:
Acro:+0,Clmb+3, Crft tattoo:+6,Dipl+2,Fly+4,Hdl Animl:+3, Intim+9,Knw Nat+4, knw Plns+5, Knw Relgon+4,Lingus+1,Ride+4,sense mot+5,Spelcrft+4, Survavl+7,Swm+1
Half-Orc (mystic): Int +2: Per: +5: AC:23Tch:14 FF:21| HP.28/31|Fort+6/Ref+9/+10;spd:40ft
special:
Battle spirit 2/5day,Channel5/5 (2d6)lChannel smite(feat),Endurance(feat),Focused mind(trait +2 concentration),Share spells familiar,
Shaman 4 (Spirit warden) CM:5/CMD:17|
spells:
Guidance, Resistance, det mag, Stabilize:LV:1: Burning Hands,Heighten aware , unbreak heart,Enlarge or Detct Undead: LV:2: Barksin, Falselife,Cmd Undead or Fog cloud

GM can I assume everything in this room that would hurt me is evil? if so I'll adjust for PfE in my stat line.

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

You most certainly can, everything is evil.

Sovereign Court

LG Female Ifrit Swashbuckler 4 | HP: 36/40 | AC: 20 (15 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4 CMD:19 | F: +4, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +10 | Perc: +8, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Panache 2/2 |Active conditions: None.

Parry: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

Ashra fails to parry the incoming claw and finds herself missing some of her usual verve. She nonetheless goes on the offensive.

Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
Screw that. Using my reroll.
Attack: 1d20 + 10 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 5 = 27
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

"Had enough yet?"

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

Going to bot Kitajo.

Ashra stabs the goblins, hurting her, but she scowls back. Clearly feeling undefeated, and ready for more. Kitajo gives the spawn a quick one two jab to knock him unconscious.

Flurry Unarmed Strike 1: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 1 = 26Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Flurry Unarmed Strike 2: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 1 = 22Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Combat Round 3/4
Conditions: Battle Spirit +1/+1

Vasili -11
Goblin most foul -12
Kitajo, Ashra -34 (+Parry and Riposte?)
Ugly looking humanoids R (unconscious) B (unconscious)
Orophin, Petrok (PfE)

Liberty's Edge

Male Assimar(musetouched) HP 45/45; Reroll @+3 1/1; Channels available 7/7; Energy body available 3/3 Oracle-6 AC19 (T:11; FF18); Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +5; Perc +0; Init +1;

Orophin hurries forward, his morning star glistening in the dim light.

attack,battle spirit: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 1 = 8
damage,battle spirit: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9

Grand Lodge

Male Human CG Humar Ranger 4 (HP: 29/40 | AC: 19/T:13/FF:16 CMD: 21 | F+6 R+7 W+2 | Init +3 | Percep +8 SM +1 | Spells used: none)

"Now, you flame beast! Take this!" Vasili shouts and runs to engage the strange goblin. He takes a mighty swing at the creature.

Actions:

Move Move to flank the goblin. AoO if cannot move over the brown thingy at the edge of the room.
Standard Attack flame goblin

Rolls:

Attack (Power attack, battle spirit, flank): 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 1 + 2 = 18
Damage (Power attack, bludgeon, adamantine, battle spirit): 2d6 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (3, 4) + 13 + 1 = 21

Dark Archive

male/Att:MW,cold iron Falchion+6(dmg2d4+3)orMW Heavy cross+6(1d10)
skills:
Acro:+0,Clmb+3, Crft tattoo:+6,Dipl+2,Fly+4,Hdl Animl:+3, Intim+9,Knw Nat+4, knw Plns+5, Knw Relgon+4,Lingus+1,Ride+4,sense mot+5,Spelcrft+4, Survavl+7,Swm+1
Half-Orc (mystic): Int +2: Per: +5: AC:23Tch:14 FF:21| HP.28/31|Fort+6/Ref+9/+10;spd:40ft
special:
Battle spirit 2/5day,Channel5/5 (2d6)lChannel smite(feat),Endurance(feat),Focused mind(trait +2 concentration),Share spells familiar,
Shaman 4 (Spirit warden) CM:5/CMD:17|
spells:
Guidance, Resistance, det mag, Stabilize:LV:1: Burning Hands,Heighten aware , unbreak heart,Enlarge or Detct Undead: LV:2: Barksin, Falselife,Cmd Undead or Fog cloud

Petrok relived to finally get in the battle; drops his wand of protection from evil, pushes in to the room and swings his Master work cold iron Falchion, at the terrifying mutated flying goblin. Die foul creation! falchion: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 6 + 1 = 18dmg: 2d4 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4, 1) + 3 + 1 = 9

GM Battle spirit is exhausted after Petrok's turn..no more bonus :(

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

The Pathfinders swarm upon the creature! Attempting to strike from every corner, however, in some sort of amazing feat, she dodges every swing, and snickers, scowling and sticking her tongue in attempt to provoke and tease you. Soon, her mouth again starts to see flames flickering about. She takes advantage of this and moves into a more suitable position before breathing fire once more!

5 feet step, and breath weapon.

Fire: 5d4 ⇒ (4, 3, 2, 4, 2) = 15 Ashra, Kitajo, and Petrok are in line of fire. DC16 Reflex to half.
Seems like Ashra will be barely unconscious even with the save :(

Combat Round 4
Conditions: NA

Vasili -11
Goblin most foul -12

Kitajo, Ashra -34 (unconscious, Stabilize check)
Orophin, Petrok (PfE)

Combat Round 5
Conditions: NA
Vasili -11

Liberty's Edge

Male Assimar(musetouched) HP 45/45; Reroll @+3 1/1; Channels available 7/7; Energy body available 3/3 Oracle-6 AC19 (T:11; FF18); Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +5; Perc +0; Init +1;

Orophin reaches out with his mind. Around him he feels the life forces of the world. Worms craw the other side of the stone walls. Insects buzz in the air, the flying goblin in front of him, and his companions all around.

Without knowing how, from each of these he borrow a little bit of their life force, almost as if inhaling them into himself. Then, as a lens focuses and magnifies light, he concentrates it, releasing it outwards in a rush of life giving energy. To everyone except the nearby goblin and those fallen earlier.

channel to heal: 3d6 + 1 ⇒ (3, 1, 6) + 1 = 11

Liberty's Edge

Male 48/48 Max || AC:19 T:19 FF:16 CMD:27 || Fort:+5 Refl:+6 Will:+5 (+2 Vs enchantment spells and effects) || Init:+2 Perception:+12 || Lawful Neutral Male Human Unchained Monk (5) || Ki Pool 6/6 || Unarmed Strike +9 1d8+4

Reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Kitajo fails to avoid the line of fire.

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

Kitajo still has his regular actions.

Liberty's Edge

Male 48/48 Max || AC:19 T:19 FF:16 CMD:27 || Fort:+5 Refl:+6 Will:+5 (+2 Vs enchantment spells and effects) || Init:+2 Perception:+12 || Lawful Neutral Male Human Unchained Monk (5) || Ki Pool 6/6 || Unarmed Strike +9 1d8+4

Kitajo moves up and punches at the goblin-thing. He attempts to stun the creature. Stunning Fist

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 8 + 1 = 27 Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 I choose stunned conditions. If it hits it takes the damage and is stunned for 1 round.

Dark Archive

male/Att:MW,cold iron Falchion+6(dmg2d4+3)orMW Heavy cross+6(1d10)
skills:
Acro:+0,Clmb+3, Crft tattoo:+6,Dipl+2,Fly+4,Hdl Animl:+3, Intim+9,Knw Nat+4, knw Plns+5, Knw Relgon+4,Lingus+1,Ride+4,sense mot+5,Spelcrft+4, Survavl+7,Swm+1
Half-Orc (mystic): Int +2: Per: +5: AC:23Tch:14 FF:21| HP.28/31|Fort+6/Ref+9/+10;spd:40ft
special:
Battle spirit 2/5day,Channel5/5 (2d6)lChannel smite(feat),Endurance(feat),Focused mind(trait +2 concentration),Share spells familiar,
Shaman 4 (Spirit warden) CM:5/CMD:17|
spells:
Guidance, Resistance, det mag, Stabilize:LV:1: Burning Hands,Heighten aware , unbreak heart,Enlarge or Detct Undead: LV:2: Barksin, Falselife,Cmd Undead or Fog cloud

reflex: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

Petrok misses the little horror with his overhand chop. However, he sees the little evil thing maneuver in to position for another breath attack and is able to avoid the worst of it. (Petrok takes 7hp dmg strait from his temp HP He now has 28 HP total 2 temporary 26 regular)

Sovereign Court

LG Female Ifrit Swashbuckler 4 | HP: 36/40 | AC: 20 (15 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4 CMD:19 | F: +4, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +10 | Perc: +8, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Panache 2/2 |Active conditions: None.

Reflex: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

Ashra manages to weave out of the way of the burst but not fast enough! She collapses onto the ground without a sound.

Stabilized?: 1d20 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 2 - 1 = 21

Pretty damn stable!

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

Kitajo, Petrok, and Ashra attempt to dodge out of the way of the fire. While Petrok and Ashra find themselves able to move out of brunt of the attack, Kitajo's view is blocked leaving him taking the full affect of the heat.

Ashra falls unconscious as she has taken too much damage.

Orophin comes into action to heal the wounded, immediately putting Ashra back into conscious. Since I resolve in order of post, Ashra can go ahead and take her turn as well.

Kitajo comes to aid in his own way, delivering a nice clean punch into the mutant goblin.

Combat Round 4
Conditions: NA

Ashra -30 (prone),Petrok (PfE)

Combat Round 5
Conditions: NA

Vasili
Goblin most foul -24 (stunned 1 rd)
Kitajo -4 , Orophin

Sovereign Court

LG Female Ifrit Swashbuckler 4 | HP: 36/40 | AC: 20 (15 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4 CMD:19 | F: +4, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +10 | Perc: +8, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Panache 2/2 |Active conditions: None.

Ashra cautiously gets up from her prone position!

Full defense, get up from prone.

Dark Archive

male/Att:MW,cold iron Falchion+6(dmg2d4+3)orMW Heavy cross+6(1d10)
skills:
Acro:+0,Clmb+3, Crft tattoo:+6,Dipl+2,Fly+4,Hdl Animl:+3, Intim+9,Knw Nat+4, knw Plns+5, Knw Relgon+4,Lingus+1,Ride+4,sense mot+5,Spelcrft+4, Survavl+7,Swm+1
Half-Orc (mystic): Int +2: Per: +5: AC:23Tch:14 FF:21| HP.28/31|Fort+6/Ref+9/+10;spd:40ft
special:
Battle spirit 2/5day,Channel5/5 (2d6)lChannel smite(feat),Endurance(feat),Focused mind(trait +2 concentration),Share spells familiar,
Shaman 4 (Spirit warden) CM:5/CMD:17|
spells:
Guidance, Resistance, det mag, Stabilize:LV:1: Burning Hands,Heighten aware , unbreak heart,Enlarge or Detct Undead: LV:2: Barksin, Falselife,Cmd Undead or Fog cloud

Petrok switches his falchion to his off hand to hold. He draws his wand of cure lt wounds and heals Ashra cure lt.: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Grand Lodge

Male Human CG Humar Ranger 4 (HP: 29/40 | AC: 19/T:13/FF:16 CMD: 21 | F+6 R+7 W+2 | Init +3 | Percep +8 SM +1 | Spells used: none)

"You are fast and mean, but I'll get you!"

Vasili climbs on the table to reach the goblin, and tries to strike it again.

Actions:

Move Climb to table or whatever it is on the map.
Standard Attack

Actions:

Attack (Power attack): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Damage (Power attack, bludgeon, adamantine): 2d6 + 13 ⇒ (1, 4) + 13 = 18

Crit confirm: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Crit damage: 4d6 + 26 ⇒ (1, 3, 5, 2) + 26 = 37

Dark Archive

male/Att:MW,cold iron Falchion+6(dmg2d4+3)orMW Heavy cross+6(1d10)
skills:
Acro:+0,Clmb+3, Crft tattoo:+6,Dipl+2,Fly+4,Hdl Animl:+3, Intim+9,Knw Nat+4, knw Plns+5, Knw Relgon+4,Lingus+1,Ride+4,sense mot+5,Spelcrft+4, Survavl+7,Swm+1
Half-Orc (mystic): Int +2: Per: +5: AC:23Tch:14 FF:21| HP.28/31|Fort+6/Ref+9/+10;spd:40ft
special:
Battle spirit 2/5day,Channel5/5 (2d6)lChannel smite(feat),Endurance(feat),Focused mind(trait +2 concentration),Share spells familiar,
Shaman 4 (Spirit warden) CM:5/CMD:17|
spells:
Guidance, Resistance, det mag, Stabilize:LV:1: Burning Hands,Heighten aware , unbreak heart,Enlarge or Detct Undead: LV:2: Barksin, Falselife,Cmd Undead or Fog cloud

GM if the Goblin is stunned did it's wings stop flapping and it fall to the ground prone?

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

I never really had it flying at a height since it needed to be fairly near the ground (hovering slightly above) to be in line for it's breath weapon attack But that crit is enough to have us end combat!

As Ashra comes into consciousness, she immediately attempts to stand herself up, the mutant goblin takes the opportunity to attempt to befall her once more, but gets distracted as she notices Vasili come around the corner.

AoO Ashra,Claw: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17B/S: 1d3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

However with her faltering concentration, Vasili takes the advantage and swings strong and hard knocking her off her feet. The Goblin is dead.

As you stand over the fallen and search their corpse for anything useful, you feel uncomfortable and perhaps nervous? Something in the atmosphere has changed after the goblin befell.

The goblin has some weapons and armor but since we're near the end and won't encounter further combat, I won't really detail it out.

Detect Magic:

The magical aura emanating from this place has become unstable, it is no longer overwhelming in nature, it feels...confused?

Dark Archive

male/Att:MW,cold iron Falchion+6(dmg2d4+3)orMW Heavy cross+6(1d10)
skills:
Acro:+0,Clmb+3, Crft tattoo:+6,Dipl+2,Fly+4,Hdl Animl:+3, Intim+9,Knw Nat+4, knw Plns+5, Knw Relgon+4,Lingus+1,Ride+4,sense mot+5,Spelcrft+4, Survavl+7,Swm+1
Half-Orc (mystic): Int +2: Per: +5: AC:23Tch:14 FF:21| HP.28/31|Fort+6/Ref+9/+10;spd:40ft
special:
Battle spirit 2/5day,Channel5/5 (2d6)lChannel smite(feat),Endurance(feat),Focused mind(trait +2 concentration),Share spells familiar,
Shaman 4 (Spirit warden) CM:5/CMD:17|
spells:
Guidance, Resistance, det mag, Stabilize:LV:1: Burning Hands,Heighten aware , unbreak heart,Enlarge or Detct Undead: LV:2: Barksin, Falselife,Cmd Undead or Fog cloud

Petrok notes something foreboding and cast detect magic. He says with a concerned furrow on his forehead The magical aura emanating from this place has become unstable, it is no longer overwhelming in nature, it feels...it feels....confused? Petrok helps strip the mutated goblin of it's gear and looks around(the room) briefly. perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

After a quick glance around the room (keeping anything else of interest we may find but not taking the time to identify it.), Petrok says, This place grows unstable. However, we've found no real secretes of the ancient societies. Let us check one or two more rooms. I will continue to monitor the magic of this place. If we find nothing useful soon...let us leave this place.

Petrok assumes the others will agree. After hitting Ashra one more time with the cure lt. wand.cure lt: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4; He says, I will take the lead since Ashra is wounded. Petrok then examines the door to the south perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 and if all seems clear, he opens the door.

Liberty's Edge

Male Assimar(musetouched) HP 45/45; Reroll @+3 1/1; Channels available 7/7; Energy body available 3/3 Oracle-6 AC19 (T:11; FF18); Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +5; Perc +0; Init +1;

Orophin nods to Petrok. "I too can help the lovely Ashra."

He carefully approaches the firebrand, and waits for permission to lay his hands on her.

CMW: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (5, 8) + 6 = 19

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

Confident there isn't anymore danger by examining the door to the next room, and eager to learn more about the place the group makes way to the hastily led by Petrok this time.

This room’s magnificent, vaulted ceiling rises to a height of twenty-five feet, and its walls are covered with mahogany bookshelves that nearly reach the ceiling. The once-beautiful wood is chipped, broken, and charred in most places, and the shelves are nearly empty. Most of the books, tomes, and scrolls are piled unceremoniously on the floor in two large heaps that still smolder feebly. A few cushioned chairs spew stuffing onto the ground, and several once-beautiful paintings lay smashed on the floor, their images ripped and shredded.

You may spend 1 hour cataloguing the work, or spend 10 minutes glancing the works with a Perception check.

Dark Archive

male/Att:MW,cold iron Falchion+6(dmg2d4+3)orMW Heavy cross+6(1d10)
skills:
Acro:+0,Clmb+3, Crft tattoo:+6,Dipl+2,Fly+4,Hdl Animl:+3, Intim+9,Knw Nat+4, knw Plns+5, Knw Relgon+4,Lingus+1,Ride+4,sense mot+5,Spelcrft+4, Survavl+7,Swm+1
Half-Orc (mystic): Int +2: Per: +5: AC:23Tch:14 FF:21| HP.28/31|Fort+6/Ref+9/+10;spd:40ft
special:
Battle spirit 2/5day,Channel5/5 (2d6)lChannel smite(feat),Endurance(feat),Focused mind(trait +2 concentration),Share spells familiar,
Shaman 4 (Spirit warden) CM:5/CMD:17|
spells:
Guidance, Resistance, det mag, Stabilize:LV:1: Burning Hands,Heighten aware , unbreak heart,Enlarge or Detct Undead: LV:2: Barksin, Falselife,Cmd Undead or Fog cloud

Petrok lets out a low whistle...If we can't find something for the to satisfy the society here....I don't know my job! Petrok begins to look around. Come on people I could use some help..

Petrok takes 20 if he can on his Perception check giving him a total of 25. If not allowed to take 20 he'll take '10' giving him a 15.

Petrok busily starts pulling books of the shelves and placing them in stacks. Hoping he can eye the more valuable ones for the Pathfinder society.

Liberty's Edge

Male Assimar(musetouched) HP 45/45; Reroll @+3 1/1; Channels available 7/7; Energy body available 3/3 Oracle-6 AC19 (T:11; FF18); Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +5; Perc +0; Init +1;

"We are here to study, and this place was once of great beauty. Let us catalogue it well, so that the future generations may know of what went before them."

Grand Lodge

Male Human CG Humar Ranger 4 (HP: 29/40 | AC: 19/T:13/FF:16 CMD: 21 | F+6 R+7 W+2 | Init +3 | Percep +8 SM +1 | Spells used: none)

"Bah, this is dull", Vasili complains but starts to examine the bookshelves, occasionally delighting himself with more of his strong drink. When he finds an interesting book, he just tosses it to Petrok, not caring that much for possible damage.

I just realized I completely forgot my wolf! Sergei is probably howling outside his loneliness.

Liberty's Edge

Male 48/48 Max || AC:19 T:19 FF:16 CMD:27 || Fort:+5 Refl:+6 Will:+5 (+2 Vs enchantment spells and effects) || Init:+2 Perception:+12 || Lawful Neutral Male Human Unchained Monk (5) || Ki Pool 6/6 || Unarmed Strike +9 1d8+4

As a follower of Irori Kitajo must spend the hour cataloging the works. It would be unthinkable to allow any knowledge that could assist anyone to go to waste.

Dark Archive

male/Att:MW,cold iron Falchion+6(dmg2d4+3)orMW Heavy cross+6(1d10)
skills:
Acro:+0,Clmb+3, Crft tattoo:+6,Dipl+2,Fly+4,Hdl Animl:+3, Intim+9,Knw Nat+4, knw Plns+5, Knw Relgon+4,Lingus+1,Ride+4,sense mot+5,Spelcrft+4, Survavl+7,Swm+1
Half-Orc (mystic): Int +2: Per: +5: AC:23Tch:14 FF:21| HP.28/31|Fort+6/Ref+9/+10;spd:40ft
special:
Battle spirit 2/5day,Channel5/5 (2d6)lChannel smite(feat),Endurance(feat),Focused mind(trait +2 concentration),Share spells familiar,
Shaman 4 (Spirit warden) CM:5/CMD:17|
spells:
Guidance, Resistance, det mag, Stabilize:LV:1: Burning Hands,Heighten aware , unbreak heart,Enlarge or Detct Undead: LV:2: Barksin, Falselife,Cmd Undead or Fog cloud

reflex catch wineskin: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10 (unless wineskin is evil! LOL)

Petrok manages to grab the tossed wineskin out of mid-air but allows a healthy portion to splash on himself and a nearby text. Avoiding, Kitajo's disapproving scowl, Petrok takes a quick swig and hurriedly stoppers the wineskin before handing it back to Vasili, er..thanks brother! Petrok offers Vasili a hearty pat on the shoulder and winks before turning around. He studiously avoids Kitajo's eyes.

Sovereign Court

LG Female Ifrit Swashbuckler 4 | HP: 36/40 | AC: 20 (15 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4 CMD:19 | F: +4, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +10 | Perc: +8, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Panache 2/2 |Active conditions: None.

Ashra shakes her head, hurt as it may be from the fall and gingerly pokes at her now-closing wounds. "Why thank you Petrok, but I'll be fine for now. You orc boys are so... cute... when you get protective. But don't worry. I'm a big girl who can handle herself."

As Orophin approaches timidly, spell in hand, she leans back into the healing. "Mmmm... But this big girl won't say no to a little hands-on healing. Orophin, you just know how to make a girl happy."

Looking around as the group marches on (Take 10 on Perception for traaps since it's bee a few days and I don't want to move things back too much) Ashra replies to Orophin's comment "I don't know about beauty. It's certainly has a few sculptures, carvings and the like that are beautiful, but somehow I don't see goblins coming up with the ability to mutate all on their own."

She looks around, noticing Kitajo's methodical search. "Boys. How about we play less with the good wine" she chides with a playful smile, adding "and let's find out what was in this room once upon a time."

I'll spend the hour. No point splitting us up.

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

And we've come to a conclusion of the scenario!

The group decides to ignore the aura of uncertainty airing the ruins in search for answers. As a group, you unanimously decide that the books must be catalogued for the greater good of society, and for glory of Irori and Pathfinders everywhere. After an hour you're able to determine several unscathed volumes that might be of use to the Pathfinder Society for chronicle purposes. And perhaps they are able to explain more about the history of such a place. Such titles include Warping the Flesh and Sculpting the Mind, A Fool and His Gold: Karzoug and Xin-Shalast, The Essence of Vanity: Politics and the Illusion of Power in Cyrusian.

Cautiously the group moves to explore the rest of the unexplored terriroty, just in case you've missed out any detail. But moving around to the remainder of the ruin, a single room, proves to be a somewhat futile exercise as a quick glance concludes nothing worthwhile. You discover an ancient armory whose weapons have corroded and disintegrate to no use of anyone.

Returning back to the entrance, you relay with Julian your findings. He thanks you for your work, and tells you that the unusual but lingering momentary lapse or confusion in the magical energies is enough for him to focus his energies and create a permanent ward to seal away dark energies of this place forever.

At the end of the day, you eventually find your way back out of the caverns and relay what your accomplishments to Tide Watcher. She expresses her gratitude in you for helping to put away evil that should never see the light of day, in her own words. The Axe Clan Shoanti's relations with the pathfinders have improved, thanks to the work that you've done.

Please allow me 24-48 hours to deliver your chronicles. Good job everybody!

Liberty's Edge

Male Assimar(musetouched) HP 45/45; Reroll @+3 1/1; Channels available 7/7; Energy body available 3/3 Oracle-6 AC19 (T:11; FF18); Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +5; Perc +0; Init +1;

Was there a something we should have done about the fluctuating energies? I think our lack of spellcraft/knowledge skills may have hampered that aspect of the investigation :-(

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

The energy was to give you an idea of how vibrant or strong the magic was. Once it reached the confused state, that was the time Julian is able to cast his permanent ward. So you didn't really fall short there! What you might not have figured is how Grib and the pit was being used to make mutant goblins!

Sovereign Court

LG Female Ifrit Swashbuckler 4 | HP: 36/40 | AC: 20 (15 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4 CMD:19 | F: +4, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +10 | Perc: +8, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Panache 2/2 |Active conditions: None.

Before they depart the Axe-Clan's holding, Ashra approaches Tide-Watcher. "A moment of your time, alone, please? I would like to talk to you about some people who are interested in the strength a leader has, and in bringing that strength and combining it with the strength of others."

Trying to fulfill my faction journal mission and recruit a named NPC ambassador/aristocrat/noble/similar figure. DC would be 18 and I'd like to take a ten on my diplomacy check, which allows me to auto-succeed.

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

Tide-Watcher listens to Ashra's request, and clearly takes no exception to the idea. She has been impressed by the quick resolution of the Hall of the Fleshwarped. "Yes, clearly joining the likes of people like yourself, we can accomplish much more."

Let me know if you need me to add anything into your chronicle, I typically don't add things unless specifically requested.

Sovereign Court

LG Female Ifrit Swashbuckler 4 | HP: 36/40 | AC: 20 (15 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4 CMD:19 | F: +4, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +10 | Perc: +8, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Panache 2/2 |Active conditions: None.

Faction Journal cards pretty much operate on the honor system tbh so I don't think I need anything on the chronicle sheet. I also believe I didn't mention my faction to anyone involved in the scenario; if you agree, then I will check the box that says I did it discreetly as well.

Liberty's Edge

D3-4 || WIII|| DwK || D1-2

No exceptions from me! Discreetly it is.

251 to 290 of 290 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Batpony PBP Gameday VI pt III Wrath of the Fleshwarped Queen All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.