Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM-BD’s ΘF DISTΔNT STΔRS & DEΔD SUNS - Δ STΔRFINDER ΔDVENTURE PΔTH

Game Master Black Dow

ΔDVENTURE, INCIDENT & INTRIGUE ΘN ΔBSΔLΘM STΔTIΘN! GΔNG-WΔRFΔRE, CΘRPΘRΔTE CΘNFLICT & ΔNCIENT THREΔTS CΘLLIDE IN THE DEPTHS ΘF PΔCT WΘRLD SPACE.. ΔND BEYΘND…

Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here. If you had known anything about the true nature of the universe, anything at all, you would've hidden from it in terror. — Ming the Merciless (Flash Gordon)

DOCK 94 COMBAT MAP


1 to 50 of 202 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

Testing... Testing...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
F Human; SP-5/5, HP-9/9, RP-4/4; Spell Slots (3/3+1) 1st Technomancer / 1; PER+0, INI+3, EAC-14, KAC-15, CMD-23, F+0, R+3, W+2

Check...Check... Is this thing on?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
F Android Operative [Outlaw] 1 | 10/10 HP 7/7 SP 5/5 RP | Speed 30' | Init +5 | Perception +5 [Darkvision 60'] | Stealth +11 | Acrobatics +11 | SOH +10 EAC +15 KAC +16 CMAC +24 | Fort +1 Ref +6 Will +2 | Trick Attack Damage 1d4 |
Other Skills:
Piloting +9, Computers/Culture/Engineering/Medicine +7

"Hello, anyone here?"


F Android Operative [Outlaw] 1 | 10/10 HP 7/7 SP 5/5 RP | Speed 30' | Init +5 | Perception +5 [Darkvision 60'] | Stealth +11 | Acrobatics +11 | SOH +10 EAC +15 KAC +16 CMAC +24 | Fort +1 Ref +6 Will +2 | Trick Attack Damage 1d4 |
Other Skills:
Piloting +9, Computers/Culture/Engineering/Medicine +7

Blowing a stray strand of hair to the side, Kris reaches up and hooks the offending strands back over her ear. Looking back and forth across the docking bay she could see many things, crates from the many different pact worlds, 4-armed kasantha workers working next to the hulking vesk to keeping everything moving. Androids a plenty as well as the others races.

But not a single dwarf looking at her comm unit, sure enough the meeting was for today Where is he?

The backpack fit well but she had no desire to stand around wearing it for no reason, spotting a quiet spot off to the side where she could watch things, Kris made her way over to the stack of crates, climbing up settled in, to wait on her contact.

Laying the backpack on the the decking beside her, pistol within easy reach but out of sight, the slight girl methodically sharpened the knife she never went anywhere without.


@Kris-7: You've jumped the gun a little there - not even close to kicking off the gameplay :) - but hold that thought tho.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
F Android Operative [Outlaw] 1 | 10/10 HP 7/7 SP 5/5 RP | Speed 30' | Init +5 | Perception +5 [Darkvision 60'] | Stealth +11 | Acrobatics +11 | SOH +10 EAC +15 KAC +16 CMAC +24 | Fort +1 Ref +6 Will +2 | Trick Attack Damage 1d4 |
Other Skills:
Piloting +9, Computers/Culture/Engineering/Medicine +7

Yeah, figured if anyone else showed up she could join them in in the second part of character creation, bringing them to life. If not, well she'll have the sharpest normal knife in the Pact Worlds :)


No worries - there is a specific kick off to the AP so I don't want to muddy that at present. You all arrive on a shuttle called the Okimoro - want to clarify everyone's character and potential route to Absalom Station before kicking off the roleplay


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Vesk Soldier 1|| Init +2 | Perc +0| EAC 15 KAC 17 CMAC 25 | HP 13/13 SP 8/8 RP 5/5| Saves F +3/R +2/W +2 (+4 vs. fear effects)

Snarling mercenary dot.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Shirren Mystic [Pilot] 1 ll Blindsense perc+7 ll EAC 12 l KAC 13 l CMAC 21 ll HP 12 l SP 7 l RP 4

Dotto


1 person marked this as a favorite.
F Human; SP-5/5, HP-9/9, RP-4/4; Spell Slots (3/3+1) 1st Technomancer / 1; PER+0, INI+3, EAC-14, KAC-15, CMD-23, F+0, R+3, W+2

I believe Aiko's profile is complete. Still a bit of background to finish... but I like developing that as the game continues. Also, for some reason the "Class Abilities, including spells aren't showing up, but I don't have time to troubleshoot that at the moment...So....

Aiko reporting for duty.


F Android Operative [Outlaw] 1 | 10/10 HP 7/7 SP 5/5 RP | Speed 30' | Init +5 | Perception +5 [Darkvision 60'] | Stealth +11 | Acrobatics +11 | SOH +10 EAC +15 KAC +16 CMAC +24 | Fort +1 Ref +6 Will +2 | Trick Attack Damage 1d4 |
Other Skills:
Piloting +9, Computers/Culture/Engineering/Medicine +7

GM, on the road now, will try to post daily once we get started here, bot though if needed


Copy that mate - will likely be later this week we launch


◀ TECHNARRITIVE_UPLOAD OF HISTORIA 7 - FIRST RECORDER OF THE DATAPHILES: FACT-FABLE ACCOUNT_004-317_DEADSUNS ►

INITIATE RE_LOAD ►

Since your journey began, The Okimoro: a battered Sanjaval Mule Class shuttle, has been “home”. The cheap inter-planetary route had felt much longer than its five days due to the vessel’s cramped and functional interior. Occasional respite was offered by the series of collection docks with freighters and long-haul bulk transports, but finally your terminus had arrived…

As The Okimoro banks, arcing into its approach vector, your destination - the iconic Absalom Station glides into view...

As your eyes appreciate the sheer scale of the station, your collective focus is broken by the voice of your Lashunta pilot: Duvra L’Kell shouting over the signature braying whine of the old shuttle’s engines.

”There it is folks. Absalom Station. Journey’s e-n…”

The tall Damaya pauses, her words halting as she makes a few adjustments to ship’s numerous flight controls. Her actions bear immediate fruit as the shuttle’s noticeable engine volume dampens, allowing her to continue her exposition;

”For those of you that’ve never been here before, let’s just say Absalom is the epicentre ov the Pact Worlds themselves. Ab-Stat is literally the hub around which all things revolve. I like to think ov it as the system’s beating heart - governmentally, culturally, and ovcourse economically…”

She once again pauses with a scowl; thumping a bank of intermittently flashing red and amber lights, which dutifully return to compliant green.

”Cantankerous things ships. Got minds ov their own… Need to get to know them - remember that if any ov you end up owning one…”

Duvra smiles as she gently pats the control console before speaking again;

”Where was I? Ah - Absalom… Got that Starstone artefact at its core. Functions as a hyperspace beacon for all us spacefarers. Ovcourse means place attracts all sorts ov folks, all sorts ov types, from all sorts ov places…”

DC10 Culture or Absalom Natives:

Absalom Station is indeed a melting pot. Though many see the station as the hereditary home of all Golarion’s races, particularly of humanity, today its corridors are choked with natives of other planets, and its status as the primary waypoint in and out of the Pact Worlds means even the rarest spacefaring species can sometimes be found in its docks.

The lean pilot adjusts her flight headset, then pauses before flicking another switch and speaking into the comms-mic with a more professional tone;

”Absalom Station. This is transit shuttle Okimoro requesting berthing protocols for Dock 94. Pilot: Duvra L’Kell conveying 5 alive in-transits and 9.8 tonnes of sundry cargo. Sending registration coding for AS-TC clearance now…”

Duvra quickly taps out a series of letters and numbers on a key-dash upon the arm of her pilot’s chair, then nods to herself before giving you all the thumbs up;

”All good back there? Stellar. Plenty for you to see and do on Ab-Stat. Business or pleasure it caters for all. Heard the Arcanamirium trains some of the best technomancers in the system if that’s your bag, while the station’s famed Cosmonastery teaches the solarian’s path. If you want religion you’ll find it here - plenty kirks seeking converts and ov course the Starfinder Society looking for fresh blood to launch their expeditions into the Vast… Fresh starts or stale ends, you’ll surely find them here…”

DC15 Culture or Absalom Natives:

This is not to say Absalom Station is a nirvana of racial and cultural harmony. Far from it - with so many different interests on and around it, the station is never more than one slip away from potential chaos. Private security contractors wage shadow wars with the powerful street gangs and militant cults, while alien ambassadors negotiate tense trade agreements, and explorers blast each other over claims on newly discovered worlds and resources.

Your pilot’s conversation stops short as the shuttle comms fire to cracking life with an address from the station itself:

”THIS IS ABSALOM STATION-TRAFFIC CONTROL. REGISTRATION ACKNOWLEDGED OKIMORO. PLEASE REMAIN IN HOLDING PATTERN AWAITING DOCKING BAY 94 SEQUENCER.”

Duvra nods again before answering;

”Copy that Absalom. Holding in Vector 991-94.”

She then leans back and turns to you all with a smile;

”Okay Folks. We’ll be a while waiting on the Sequencer. Looks like we hit Ab-Stat at rush-hour for the freighter traffic. Once they’ve cleared we’ll be green-lit. In the meantime fill the time as you best see fit. Pray. Chat. Stretch your legs if you need to, but don’t touch anything marked “Caution” if you please. I’ll let you know when we’re ready for the approach.”

You are all passengers onboard, picked up at various points. You may have interacted with each other or kept a close counsel - your call. This inserted sequence is basically a RP opportunity to find your character's voices, interact with Duvra or whatnot. Will allow plenty of time and scope before we move things on. :)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Shirren Mystic [Pilot] 1 ll Blindsense perc+7 ll EAC 12 l KAC 13 l CMAC 21 ll HP 12 l SP 7 l RP 4

DC10: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
DC15: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

The shirren's iridescent, faceted eyes shine and antennae cant forward with interest. His mouthparts vibrate and an eerie buzzing and clicking are heard, "krrAK'ssSTAT". A lack of lips and vocal cords make speaking in most languages rather difficult. Ed switches to broadcast telepathy.

This is most exciting. I have always wanted to come here. All the cultures of the lost planet of Golarion and the Pact Worlds floating together through space. It's quite poetic really. Not as unified as the Swarm, of course. There are factions, gangs, and cults that fight among themselves, but that's far healthier than what the Swarm does.

The big arthropod gives a nervous bzzz and changes the topic abruptly. Oh, think of all the new cuisines to sample. What should I try first?!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Ysoki

Twitching and fidgeting, the ysoki named Kenta had been uneasy cooped in the confines of the Okimoro. Garbed in scav-wear that looks like it was older than he was, there is little to him that inspires any confidence. Standing three and a half feet when stretched upright, brown fur coats most of what flesh protrudes... bar twin points of interest.

Jutting from his right temple a knot of electronics is surrounded by fierce red scar tissue and pinkish bald skin. The exocortex doesn't conform with any known company schematics... looking to be cobbled together from scraps of consumer-tech. Wan green light pulses in it's core, occasionally reflecting through his eyes.

The second is in his left arm, exposed by his left sleeve being torn off at the elbow. A mechanic's custom rig, of similar provenance and heritage to his cranial implant... functional, but lacking the delicate touch afforded by mass-prod from the tech factories. The ysoki is fiddling with the screen when Ed pushes thoughts of food into his head...

"Kenta just eat field rat... comes many flavors... brown... light brown... dark brown... sometimes blackish too if leave near solar-port a while. That way gets crispy-crunch." sniffing at the air and wiggling his whiskers. "Mr Ed like field rats?"


M Shirren Mystic [Pilot] 1 ll Blindsense perc+7 ll EAC 12 l KAC 13 l CMAC 21 ll HP 12 l SP 7 l RP 4

Ed's antennae stand erect in surprise and his ovoid head tilts to the side inquisitively. You eat rats? Is that em, common among the Ysoki? I can't say that I've tried it.


Ysoki

"Eh?" comes the quizzical response "Field rat? Square squishy meat cube come from vend machine." holding up an unappetising lump of gelatinous sludge by way of demonstration.


M Shirren Mystic [Pilot] 1 ll Blindsense perc+7 ll EAC 12 l KAC 13 l CMAC 21 ll HP 12 l SP 7 l RP 4

Ed leans in to inspect the package. Hmmm. I think crispy-crunch would be the way to go.


Male Vesk Soldier 1|| Init +2 | Perc +0| EAC 15 KAC 17 CMAC 25 | HP 13/13 SP 8/8 RP 5/5| Saves F +3/R +2/W +2 (+4 vs. fear effects)

Nearly as broad as he is tall, Retsiji has passed the trip in near-constant stillness after inadvertently earning the pilot's ire with a poorly-timed bump into a critical control. At L'Kell's final directive he scowls and bares his teeth in a grimace. She can't let that go, can she? We didn't lose that much air. He awaits arrival with stolid patience.

"Food is food. If it supports the body and does not manage to kill you, it is good enough. Do any of you know more about this place?"


Duvra flashes a smile at the Vesk's reaction, before turning back to her pilot's console;

"Relax Scales. Know you didn't mean to knock the ablutions purge lever... Not sure that freighter skipper would agree tho'... Different kind ov meteor storm than he usual encounters!"

The lashunta chuckles away to herself as she flicks switches and steers the cantankerous shuttle into a drifting pattern.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Ysoki

Blinking with his left eye and shaking his head like a nervous twitch Kenta shrugs to the vesk "Big station, lots of flesh bags, lots of tech...?"


Male Vesk Soldier 1|| Init +2 | Perc +0| EAC 15 KAC 17 CMAC 25 | HP 13/13 SP 8/8 RP 5/5| Saves F +3/R +2/W +2 (+4 vs. fear effects)

"What I thought. Good for business." For reasons unknown as yet, Retsiji does not generally talk about honor to the extent that most Vesk seem to.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
F Human; SP-5/5, HP-9/9, RP-4/4; Spell Slots (3/3+1) 1st Technomancer / 1; PER+0, INI+3, EAC-14, KAC-15, CMD-23, F+0, R+3, W+2

Aiko sits in her chair spinning slowly in circles, as she once again finishes Battlefront IXX's final battle scene on her handheld gaming device. She slowly licks the yellow remnants of the cheesyballs she's been devouring for the last hour from each long thin finger.

She had been zoned out in the game since early in the day, and hadn't really paid much attention to what was going on. Finally with a cry of conquest she jumps out of her chair, stretching and yawning, and puts her Vid-game into the pouch at her side.

A small thin and very young looking little Tian female wearing standard blue overalls over the "Second Skin" armor that she seems to never take off except to maintain joins the others, smiling as she approaches.

"Home again, home again jiggity jig". She states looking at the image of the station as she approaches, a wistful if anxious look on her face. She looks at Retsiji's choice of food and frowns, holding up her almost empty can of Cheesyballs for display. "This and Jolt Cola are all the food I need".


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Vesk Soldier 1|| Init +2 | Perc +0| EAC 15 KAC 17 CMAC 25 | HP 13/13 SP 8/8 RP 5/5| Saves F +3/R +2/W +2 (+4 vs. fear effects)

Retsiji grimaces again, but says nothing.


Durva eases back into her deep pilot's chair as you continue to chatter, the Lashunta nods toward the shuttles main monitor screen;

"Want to know more about Ab-Stat Scales? Keep watching the screen - I'll patch us into the ASN24's downloader.. That'll give you a taste ov "Little Jolt-junkie's" homestation station..."

With a wry smile she flicks a switch and the black screen flickers to neon life as data from Pact World famous newsfeed network; ASN24 flows across the display:

ASN24 Data_Bulletin


Male Vesk Soldier 1|| Init +2 | Perc +0| EAC 15 KAC 17 CMAC 25 | HP 13/13 SP 8/8 RP 5/5| Saves F +3/R +2/W +2 (+4 vs. fear effects)

The vesk scans over the news feed quickly, finding most of it uninteresting with a few unexpected nuggets here and there. "Hm. Music tour. Wonder if they need security? Astral and Hardscrabble might be hiring, too."


Ysoki

Kenta furrows his brow and twitches whiskers, responding to Retsiji "Big man... not here for Duravor Kreel? Thought all us coming for short hairy one, no?"


Male Vesk Soldier 1|| Init +2 | Perc +0| EAC 15 KAC 17 CMAC 25 | HP 13/13 SP 8/8 RP 5/5| Saves F +3/R +2/W +2 (+4 vs. fear effects)

Retsiji grunts. "Kreel might not work out. Best to know if there's another place to go."


M Shirren Mystic [Pilot] 1 ll Blindsense perc+7 ll EAC 12 l KAC 13 l CMAC 21 ll HP 12 l SP 7 l RP 4

The shirren agrees with the Ysoki. I have arrangements with Duravor Kreel. I hope he is feeding us. I have heard that Dwarven mushroom steaks are quite the delicacy.


Male Vesk Soldier 1|| Init +2 | Perc +0| EAC 15 KAC 17 CMAC 25 | HP 13/13 SP 8/8 RP 5/5| Saves F +3/R +2/W +2 (+4 vs. fear effects)

"His credits were good last job I did for him. Buy what you want after payday."


2 people marked this as a favorite.

As discussion turns to your erstwhile patron, your pilot shoots you all a look;

"Duravor's a good sort... For an old rock-hopper... Scales is right though, best you have thought ov Plan B. You Vesk are always damn savvy."

She leans back drumming her fingers upon the console;

"If its Dwurv cuisine you crave Mr Ed... I can recommend Folgrit's Forge N' Grill ov The Arms, Section 44. The coalslaw is to die for too."


F Human; SP-5/5, HP-9/9, RP-4/4; Spell Slots (3/3+1) 1st Technomancer / 1; PER+0, INI+3, EAC-14, KAC-15, CMD-23, F+0, R+3, W+2

Aiko reviews the headlines and takes particular notice of the gamer search... Well so much for stopping into a Vid-Game center and getting in a few rounds. No need to draw attention to myself.

"I've got to go to the hospital for a visit, and maybe visit with my family, but other than that I've got no particular plans... so if you want me around, I'll be available".


F Android Operative [Outlaw] 1 | 10/10 HP 7/7 SP 5/5 RP | Speed 30' | Init +5 | Perception +5 [Darkvision 60'] | Stealth +11 | Acrobatics +11 | SOH +10 EAC +15 KAC +16 CMAC +24 | Fort +1 Ref +6 Will +2 | Trick Attack Damage 1d4 |
Other Skills:
Piloting +9, Computers/Culture/Engineering/Medicine +7

"Always work to be found if you search for it" tilting her head, the blond looks at the big vesk "Scales? That is an odd name, usually reserved for describing a covering of the meat bag."

She ends looking back to the Yoski. "You're hardware is not of a known manufacture, who has designed it?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Vesk Soldier 1|| Init +2 | Perc +0| EAC 15 KAC 17 CMAC 25 | HP 13/13 SP 8/8 RP 5/5| Saves F +3/R +2/W +2 (+4 vs. fear effects)

Retsiji shrugs. "Take it up with the pilot. Her name. Not mine."


Duvra flashes another smile, holding a hand up in apology;

"Ah, apologies. Scales is my catch-all handle for all Vesk... Work alongside a big Vesk mechie named Kijall Stonescales... "Scales" was his nick, just apply it to all Vesk now. Term ov endearment - no offence, nor confusion meant..."


Male Vesk Soldier 1|| Init +2 | Perc +0| EAC 15 KAC 17 CMAC 25 | HP 13/13 SP 8/8 RP 5/5| Saves F +3/R +2/W +2 (+4 vs. fear effects)

Retsiji waves a massive hand idly, as if to say it's nothing, then turns his attention back to the viewport where Absalom Station grows larger.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Ysoki

Kenta furrows his brow as though attempting to comprehend how those who ostensibly came to the station specifically to see the dwarf... are somehow negative towards the prospect of work. Shaking his head he nudges Mr Ed "Stick with you... not sure of not sure ones. Can call Mr Ed?"

To Kris he cocks his head to one side "Made self... my tech... mine..." holding it a little closer possessively.


M Shirren Mystic [Pilot] 1 ll Blindsense perc+7 ll EAC 12 l KAC 13 l CMAC 21 ll HP 12 l SP 7 l RP 4
Kenta Gushiken wrote:
"Stick with you... not sure of not sure ones. Can call Mr Ed?"

Naaaaay. may I call you Willlbuuuur? ;)

Ed is fine. I am not sure that the human masculine honorific is correct. The Shirren have three genders actually and they may be fluid depending on the situation. We are all equals here anyway, comrade.

Ed looks up at the pilot. What is our ETA? I am feeling a bit hungry.


The Lashunta pilot shrugs at the Shirren's question;

"Hard to say Ed..."

She pauses, checking the comms are muted, before continuing in a wry tone;

"... Ab-Stat Traffic Control work off different timescales than the rest ov us.. If stomaches are rumbling then I'll cease and desist on the eatery recommendations. In the meantime the field-rat vend is at your disposal. Does a decent java.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
F Android Operative [Outlaw] 1 | 10/10 HP 7/7 SP 5/5 RP | Speed 30' | Init +5 | Perception +5 [Darkvision 60'] | Stealth +11 | Acrobatics +11 | SOH +10 EAC +15 KAC +16 CMAC +24 | Fort +1 Ref +6 Will +2 | Trick Attack Damage 1d4 |
Other Skills:
Piloting +9, Computers/Culture/Engineering/Medicine +7

Kris studies the diminutive yoski, smiling all the while. Squatting down she keeps her hands where they can be seen within the folds of her duster; seemingly talking to herself.

"Non-commercial application items....
Multiple manufacturers....
No apparent ill side-effects to user, outside of inflamed skin surrounding site....

Seeming to come to a decision "Good work, could be better with better parts, apparently none available. Well met Kenta, I an Kristine, designation Kris-7, I too seek Master Kreel."


As you continue to while away the wait with conversation, the shuttle comms once again crackle with an incoming transmission:

"SHUTTLE OKIMORO. THIS IS ABSALOM STATION-TRAFFIC CONTROL. TRANSIT SLOT IS NOW AVAILABLE - DOCKING BAY 94 ISSUED SEQUENCER IS: ALPHA-BRAVO-ZERO-EIGHT-NINER-FOUR-EPSILOM. INPUT AND ENGAGE."

As she gratefully punches in the sequencer code, the Lashunta nods towards you all;

”Grab your seats folks. We’ll be landing pretty soon. Docking Bay 94 is in The Arms region of the Station. Traffic Control run the Docks, but AB-SEC don’t keep a presence here ‘less they have to, so its a straight depart for you lot. Enjoy your stay and stay safe.”

Culture DC10/Absalom Station Natives:

All visitors to Absalom Station disembark along one of the station’s protruding Arms, which each house dozens of different docks and bays ranging from force-walled, atmosphere-filled hangars you can fly your ship into to more conventional airless bays or, if your ship is larger, docking tubes and mooring clamps. Docks are assigned by Absalom Traffic Control, yet this is more than just a question of space, as different docks all have different characteristics to meet prerequisites of the incoming ship and its inhabitants or cargo.

The Arms consist of more than just docks, however. Like those in spaceports anywhere, the corridors leading to the station’s centre are lined with everything a spacer coming stationside might need, from lodging and entertainment to bustling markets and shops. Many traders coming to the station never bother to leave the Arms, and the residential areas that have sprung up to support these services are also the most likely to contain facilities or whole neighborhoods for creatures that find the station’s humanocentric living conditions not to their palate.

You feel the ship shunt into its approach vector and begin its slow approach toward the massive station...

Shuttle landing and disembark will be the kickoff of the AP proper, so check your PCs are all updated and if you want to do any last crunch tweaks or role-play on the shuttle have at it :)


M Shirren Mystic [Pilot] 1 ll Blindsense perc+7 ll EAC 12 l KAC 13 l CMAC 21 ll HP 12 l SP 7 l RP 4

culture: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Ed's antennae pointedly turn away from the baggy of faux rat meat Kenta is offering and toward their pilot. Will Kreel be meeting us in the Bay? This should be interesting, I've heard that the Arms hold some of the Station's more unique residents though they can be somewhat lawless.


Male Vesk Soldier 1|| Init +2 | Perc +0| EAC 15 KAC 17 CMAC 25 | HP 13/13 SP 8/8 RP 5/5| Saves F +3/R +2/W +2 (+4 vs. fear effects)

Retsiji grins toothily. "One of those places." Better be ready for a fight, then. Moving with quick, practiced motions the vesk dons a suit of Lashunta-made heavy armor, clips a hammer and knife to mounting points on the armor, then draws a pistol and makes sure it's loaded with the safety on before clipping the holster to another point on the armor.


F Android Operative [Outlaw] 1 | 10/10 HP 7/7 SP 5/5 RP | Speed 30' | Init +5 | Perception +5 [Darkvision 60'] | Stealth +11 | Acrobatics +11 | SOH +10 EAC +15 KAC +16 CMAC +24 | Fort +1 Ref +6 Will +2 | Trick Attack Damage 1d4 |
Other Skills:
Piloting +9, Computers/Culture/Engineering/Medicine +7

Kris quietly checks her gear, not making a show of it as the big Vesk does, her travel coat had remained on as did the flesh toned second skin she always wore.

Slight of hand: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

Granted the sleeve of her jacket caught on the jacket pulling the front to the side, briefly exposing the gun and knife she wore.

Culture (DC10): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

"Watch out for trouble, AB-Sec will just show up here to clean up after the trouble is concluded."


Ysoki

Kenta just frowns and manipulates his cheek pouches for a few moments "But how enjoy stay if only stay safe?"


At Kenta's comment your pilot just shrugs with a grin;

"Uh-huh. Just being civil Whiskers..."

The shuttle lurches as the docking arm engages, and Absalom Station envelopes the tiny transit craft.

Then after a few minutes, the grapple releases with a dull groan against the hull, and the Okimoro sits still.

Duvra flicks some switches powering the battered craft down, the rises to pull another handle marked CAUTION: AIRLOCK

"Welcome to Ab-Stat."

The hatch opens and gangway auto-extends;

"Feel free to disembark at your leisure. Straight down the docking channel and you'll be in Dock 94."

As you exit the Okimoro and make your way down the transit tunnel where a number of similarly small shuttles also are docked. Within minutes you step through an arc bearing the 94 numeric and onto the Docks themselves...


◀ TECHNARRITIVE_UPLOAD OF FACT-FABLE ACCOUNT_004-317_DEADSUNS ►

CHAPTER ONE_ABSALOM GANG_WAR ►

Entering Dock 94 you are met with the following vista:

Absalom Station Docks

The brightly lit docks of Absalom Station are abuzz with activity as travelers bustle by, preparing to board or disembarking from starships bound to or from any of dozens of worlds.

Your eyes make out the forms of a multitude of races and types from across the Pact Worlds: brash and swaggering starpilots, scurrying ysoki mechanics, and expectant colonists mingle with enigmatic kasatha mystics, hard-faced asteroid miners, imposing vesk mercenaries, and more...

On adjacent Dock areas new arrivals meet friends, loved ones, or business contacts, and are whisked away into the humming activity of daily life on the vast space station. Beyond them you make out ground crews tending to the docked ships, and dockworkers in cargo mech-lifters loading and unloading freight and baggage.

A sharp tang of ozone hangs in the air—a byproduct of electrical discharges from the docked ships—but with a stale undertone; as you taste the station’s atmosphere having a slightly "used" aroma.

The docking bay’s deck plates thrum beneath your feet, though whether it’s from the passage of innumerable feet or the vibrations of the station’s power conduits and air recycling systems it's impossible to say...

Dock 94 itself is relatively quiet compared to the hustle of the larger vessel points. Some ground crew and outgoing passengers making their way toward you, perhaps a dozen or so. Of your dwarven patron there is no immediate sign...

Perception checks please... I'll have a map of Dock 94 uploaded on the morrow


M Shirren Mystic [Pilot] 1 ll Blindsense perc+7 ll EAC 12 l KAC 13 l CMAC 21 ll HP 12 l SP 7 l RP 4

Ed looks around with interest wondering if their mysterious benefactor is present.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Vesk Soldier 1|| Init +2 | Perc +0| EAC 15 KAC 17 CMAC 25 | HP 13/13 SP 8/8 RP 5/5| Saves F +3/R +2/W +2 (+4 vs. fear effects)

Perception check: 1d20 ⇒ 2

Razor-keen senses, there. Good thing we have Ed.

Retsiji strides down the tunnel and tries not to rubberneck. I will have to get used to this...inefficiency. It is the price of leaving Veskarium.


F Android Operative [Outlaw] 1 | 10/10 HP 7/7 SP 5/5 RP | Speed 30' | Init +5 | Perception +5 [Darkvision 60'] | Stealth +11 | Acrobatics +11 | SOH +10 EAC +15 KAC +16 CMAC +24 | Fort +1 Ref +6 Will +2 | Trick Attack Damage 1d4 |
Other Skills:
Piloting +9, Computers/Culture/Engineering/Medicine +7

"Such a cozy little place" Kris says in a flat tone leaving you wondering at her exact meaning, as she takes in Dock 94. Keeping her duster pulled close she stands a step behind and to the left of Aiko, letting Retsiji take the lead. The vesk's bulk easily clearing them a path she hoped.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

1 to 50 of 202 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM-BD’s ΘF DISTΔNT STΔRS & DEΔD SUNS - GΔMEPLΔY All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.