Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

GM alientude's Shackled City

Game Master Kyle Smith 700

The frontier city of Cauldron has a dark future rapidly approaching. Will a disparate band of adventurers be able to save it?


201 to 250 of 1,108 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

M Human

Luc grips his pistol and follows Dreygard's lead to the curtain, opting to shoot over his shorter companion, if necessary.

Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


Dorian stays back from the curtain away from danger, but ready to assist with his spells. He also tries to keep an eye on Keygan, unsure of whether the man is working with or against them.


retired

Valamont arches one eyebrow inquisitively when he lays eyes on the overly tall gnome and follows along with the conversation. He studies the gnome closely, trying to determine if some magic might be at work to explain his towering height. Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

At Keygan's subtle nod to the back, Valamont's eyes lock onto the curtain and remain focused upon it. He waits near Dorian, his hand stretching up to rest on the hilt of his sword.


Male Dwarf Cave Druid 2

Darthal, rather behind the crowd of others, merely watches, holding his dog on the leash. He looks around, trying to see if Keygan has a confederate somewhere, and watches the rear of the party.

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


GM rolls:

1d20 + 16 ⇒ (12) + 16 = 28

Valamont:
You study Ghelve closely, but can't determine if there's any magic about him. Detect Magic would certainly help.

Going to assume one of you pulls back the curtain.

As you draw near the curtain, Darthal's dog starts barking excitedly and pulling against the leash.

The curtain is pulled back, revealing another room. Black curtains partially obscure a window niche that faces the street. Ornate locks and complex locking mechanisms are neatly displayed in the niche. The room itself looks tidy, but lived in. Carpets cover the stone floor, and a broom leans against the railing of a wooden staircase leading up to a second floor balcony. Three wooden chests rest in the middle of the floor, their lids bound shut with sturdy iron padlocks. Small tables, shelves, and benches hold various knick-knacks, and a framed portrait of a silver-haired gnome hangs next to a tall wooden box at the base of the stairs.The wooden box contains an intricate array of ticking gears, counterweights, and cylindrical chimes, surmounted by a circular face that bears the numerals 1 through 12 on its circumference.


HP 15/18 AC 18/11/17 (19/12/17 when adjacent to 2 allies) F +4, R +1, W -1 (R +2 when adjacent to 2 allies)

Adolphus enters the room carefully, as quietly as he can.

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

He looks around for a moment, looking for a fireplace.

Perception
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5


hp 17/17 Temp 0 | NL 0 perception +5 (+6 traps)(+7 or +8 stonework) AC 14; TAC 12; FFAC 12; CMD 16 (20 vs bull rush and trip) F +2; R +5; W +1 (+3 vs spells, spell-like, poison)

Dreygard looks through the curtains and shrugs his shoulders with a "Hmm?". He rehangs his pick and draws a dagger, following the nobleman into the room.


Acrobatics to avoid falling damage: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Attack roll: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 2 = 6

When Adolphus enters the room, a smooth-skinned, hairless humanoid with penetrating eyes and skin that shifts and changes to mimic his surroundings jumps down from the balcony next to Adolphus. Off balance from the jump, however, the creature stabs wildly and misses.

Combat begins. Initiative:

Creature: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Adolphus: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Dreygard: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Darthal: 1d20 ⇒ 1
Valamont: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Dorian: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Luc: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Diurn: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Initiative order:

Luc
Adolphus
Dreygard
Dorian
Creature
Diurn
Valamont
Darthal

Map

For reference, here is a blank map, so you can see where stuff is (such as the counter, curtain, chests, etc.).


HP 15/18 AC 18/11/17 (19/12/17 when adjacent to 2 allies) F +4, R +1, W -1 (R +2 when adjacent to 2 allies)

Adolphus swings his sword defensively, well aware of his unarmored state.

Fighting Defensively
1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 5 - 4 = 3 for 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (6, 2) + 6 = 14 damage.

He blusters as his attack misses entirely.


M Human

"Whoa..what the hell is that?!" Luc instinctively lets a shot off at the creature.

Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

EDIT: I don't have Precise Shot so with -4 penalty, so the roll is a 10.


Peering through the curtain Dorian tries to make out what exactly is going on. As he sees the creature, he thinks back on his research to see if he knows anything about it.

Knowledge (arcana/local/planes) 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

If I can make a ranged attack...
In the meantime, instead of being completely useless he tries to hit the thing with a spell. He raises a hand at it and speaks arcane words, summoning an acid orb that Dorian flings at the creature.

Acid splash ranged touch 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 2 - 4 = 4

In this game and the others I'm in I've never seen so many single-digit d20 rolls as Paizo's dice roller...


M Human

In the last 11 rolls, including initiative, only 2 higher than 10...unbelievable!


Aasimar (6/6 channel +ve, 7/7 ferocity, 7/7 adoration) Cleric 1 HP: 10/10 | CMD: 12 | AC: 18 (T: 11 / FF:17) | Fort +5 / Ref +1 / Will +8

Diurn calmly addresses the combatant.
"Surrender, you are quite outmanned. Don't make the dwarf come after you."
In Champions we referred to uttering trash talk as a zero phase soliloquy--see spoiler for reference.

zero phase soliloquy:
Zero-Phase Soliloquy (noun) A rule that originated in an early edition of Champions, I think.
In an effort to simulate and encourage comic-book dialog, the Zero-Phase Soliloquy essentially says that absolutely no time elapses while characters are talking in combat. Thus, players and non-player characters alike can recite whole chapters worth of ranting, explain their convoluted diabolical schemes, and use words like ‘dolt’ and ‘miscreant’ without disrupting or slowing down combat.


hp 17/17 Temp 0 | NL 0 perception +5 (+6 traps)(+7 or +8 stonework) AC 14; TAC 12; FFAC 12; CMD 16 (20 vs bull rush and trip) F +2; R +5; W +1 (+3 vs spells, spell-like, poison)

Dreygard takes note that the creature is off balance, and mumbles a prayer to Shelyn. He then dives into a somersault roll attempting to spring past the thing. This is either stupid or brilliant he thinks.

Acrobatics to move through enemy's square 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
DC is 5 + enemy's CMD

He is trying to move to C6 if it is possible to tumble past the stairs, otherwise D6. And if the tumble somehow failed, he will still do this...

The nimble dwarf slashes wildly with his dagger as he acts.

Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Damage 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
If he gets sneak attack because the creature is off balance 1d6 ⇒ 5


retired

Yes, I agree, that is one bouncy dwarf.

Taking a page from Dorian's book, Valamont tries to offer support in the crowded establishment by casting acid splash.
Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1


retired
Valamont Caine wrote:

Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20+1

Damage: 1d3

D'oh. I forgot the firing into combat penalties too! My attack roll was actually a 9. Dang.


Luc fires his gun, the report a loud crack echoing through the enclosed space. The shot goes just wide, however, and buries in the opposite wall. Adolphus, already distracted by fighting cautiously, flinches at the noise, flubbing his attack entirely. Dreygard takes advantage of his stature by nimbly somersaulting past the creature. His rolling attack, however, does not quite connect with his also-nimble foe. Dorian’s globe of acid misses badly, splashing against the floor a foot in front of the creature.

Durian:
You recognize the creature as a skulk, an intelligent humanoid with chameleon-like skin. They are purportedly exceptionally difficult to track in subterranean terrains.

The creature neatly steps over the chests and takes another stab at Adolphus with its short sword. The blade slices into Adolphus’s side. The creature smiles at the sight of his enemy’s blood, and speaks, ”Urgen fallil en calviz, enduratine!”

Undercommon:
Turn back and forget the children or die!

Attack roll: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 for 1d6 ⇒ 3 damage to Adolphus.

Diurn speaks calmly to the creature, which seems to understand the words. A smile grows over its face, and it continues fighting. Valamont’s acid orb is better aimed than Dorian’s, but misses all the same. It nearly hits Dreygard, if not for a quick dodge by the dwarf.

Keygan moves north and opens the door while saying, ”I’m not to blame! Don’t kill Starbrow!” The words seem directed at the creature, not the party.

Will update with Darthal’s action once he’s posted.

Round 2 – Map

Initiative Order:
Luc
Adolphus
Dreygard
Dorian
Creature
Diurn
Valamont
Darthal


M Human

Luc will yell at Adolphus, "Stab and move back, you're in my way of a clear shot."

Spoiler:
Luc will delay until after Adolphus and hope he takes a 5' step back after his attack. If he does, Luc will move to D4 as a 5' step, reload as a move action, and shoot again. If not, Luc reloads but does not shoot.

Ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


HP 15/18 AC 18/11/17 (19/12/17 when adjacent to 2 allies) F +4, R +1, W -1 (R +2 when adjacent to 2 allies)

Adolphus nods and strikes cautiously at the creature before taking a 5 foot step to D-5.

Fighting Defensively
1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 5 - 4 = 7 for 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (3, 5) + 6 = 14


M Human

"Thanks, Adolphus. I'm sure that hurt him!" Good to know that the these warriors here will listen to good strategies! "Ok, Dorian, Valamont, bomb away, nobody's in the way now, at least until the dwarf jumps in the fray!"


HP 15/18 AC 18/11/17 (19/12/17 when adjacent to 2 allies) F +4, R +1, W -1 (R +2 when adjacent to 2 allies)

Adolphus shakes his head in frustration as the blade misses. But at least he can defend himself from the creature as well as he almost did the last time the creature swiped at him.


hp 17/17 Temp 0 | NL 0 perception +5 (+6 traps)(+7 or +8 stonework) AC 14; TAC 12; FFAC 12; CMD 16 (20 vs bull rush and trip) F +2; R +5; W +1 (+3 vs spells, spell-like, poison)

Dreygard draws back his dagger and tosses it at the creature as he scolds the creature in Undercommon.

Undercommon:
"Tell us where the children are, and we may let you live!"

Dagger 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 2 - 4 = 10
Damage 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
One of these days I'll get to use my feat :(

He sighs in disappointment and draws his pick two-handed.


Hehe... you called me a smelly fruit.

Dorian can barely see the creature through the crowd and decides against another acid splash. Instead, he moves toward Keygan while warning his companions, "Don't let the skulk escape! With the way its skin changes, we'll never be able to find it!"

As he reaches the over-sized 'gnome,' Dorian tries to grab the man before he escapes out some side door. "Where do you think you're going?!"

Yup. The wizard is trying to grapple 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (15) + 0 = 15 vs. CMD


HP 15/18 AC 18/11/17 (19/12/17 when adjacent to 2 allies) F +4, R +1, W -1 (R +2 when adjacent to 2 allies)

Hey look, there's a high roll! I thought they had forsaken this thread.


Male Dwarf Cave Druid 2

Darthal continues to stand by the door, holding it closed and watching to prevent anyone else coming in. He doesn't see a way to get through the crowd to fight. He readies his pick to attack if any of our foes get close.


Aasimar (6/6 channel +ve, 7/7 ferocity, 7/7 adoration) Cleric 1 HP: 10/10 | CMD: 12 | AC: 18 (T: 11 / FF:17) | Fort +5 / Ref +1 / Will +8

Diurn will rush and hit with his flail if there is an opening.
If not he casts bless (+1 to hit and fear saves).
Diurn glows with a gold light and after grabbing his holy symbol and reciting some well rehearsed words, the blessing of Arshea steady your hand in combat.


retired

@Diurn: It looks to me that D-6 and E-5 are both open after Adolphus 5-foot-steps to D-5

"A skulk, eh? Not sure I know what that is, but I'm certain I don't like it."

If Diurn winds up in E-5, I'll cast enlarge person on him.
If E-5 remains open however, Valamont will instead draw his bastard sword (move action) and spend a point from his arcane pool to enhance it (standard action), intending to rush in on the creature next round.


Aasimar (6/6 channel +ve, 7/7 ferocity, 7/7 adoration) Cleric 1 HP: 10/10 | CMD: 12 | AC: 18 (T: 11 / FF:17) | Fort +5 / Ref +1 / Will +8

Diurn does rush him with his flail and emits a golden glow (charging if possible). "Surrender, you are outnumbered."
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 71d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Maybe he will believe that was a warning swing :=-)


HP 15/18 AC 18/11/17 (19/12/17 when adjacent to 2 allies) F +4, R +1, W -1 (R +2 when adjacent to 2 allies)

Grimacing in pain, and self-disgust as his noble's tunic is stained with blood, Adolphus speaks with some irritation. "I think we've already established it won't surrender."


Dorian Cavendish wrote:

Hehe... you called me a smelly fruit.

I suppose there's worst things to be called. Sorry about that.


Adolphus takes another swing at the creature, but it’s clear that he’s not used to fighting so cautiously, as the skulk easily parries the blow. The young nobleman, wincing in pain and frustration, steps to the side to allow Luc a clear shot, which he takes with great gusto, lodging a bullet in the skulk’s leg. The gunslinger then steps out of the way of the casters, allowing them a clear shot as well.

Dreygard’s thrown dagger goes wide as Dorian clumsily attempts to grab a hold of Ghelve. Surprisingly, he easily grabs Ghelve’s legs, stopping him in place.

Dorian:

Ghelve’s legs are at once both thinner than they appear, and much harder than flesh.

The skulk responds to Dregyard, spitting the guttural words as it moves forward. ”Egstrath entil alrisheta ae feaftuft Kazmojen!” It stabs again at Adolphus, and this time lands a grievous blow, sinking the blade into the knight’s chest. The skulk cackles in glee and licks the bloodied end of his sword.

Attack roll: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 for 1d6 ⇒ 4 damage.
Roll to confirm: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 for 1d6 ⇒ 3 damage.
Total damage to Adolphus: 7

Undercommon:
You’ll never defeat Kazmojen!

Diurn rushes to Adolphus’s aid, but his eagerness to assist his new-found friend causes him to fumble his attack, the head of his flail soaring well over the skulk. Valamont casts a judicious eye over the cramped shop and, realizing there’s no room for him in the melee, begins chanting a spell. Darthal moves past the fireplace and to the front door, ensuring it stays closed.

Ghelve makes no effort to break free from Dorian’s inexpert hold. ”Just getting out of your way, sir! I can’t help you against it, they’ve got my familiar, Starbrow!”

Round 3 – Map

Initiative order:
Adolphus
Luc
Dreygard
Dorian (grappled)
Skulk (6 damage)
Diurn
Valamont
Darthal
Ghelve (grappled)


M Human

Luc sees the vicious gash delivered to Adolphus! "C'mon man, get out of there, move back. Let me take him!" Luc quickly reloads his pistol, pouring gunpowder into the muzzle, as he brings it to bear on the creature. Either way, can't let you die, kid! Luc takes the shot.

Spoiler:
If Adolphus moves back, the shot is at -4, if not at -8
Ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Dorian lets go of Keygan quickly, a look of surprise on his face. Gah! I acted too hastily! Think before acting! "Ah! My apologies, I was too quick to assume."

GM alientude:
Dorian will also glance at Keygan's legs (no, not like that :P) and give him an is-everything-ok look.


HP 15/18 AC 18/11/17 (19/12/17 when adjacent to 2 allies) F +4, R +1, W -1 (R +2 when adjacent to 2 allies)

Adolphus takes a 5-foot diagonal step away from the skulk (to E-4), and wields his blade in a much more cautious manner.

Full Defense: +4 dodge to AC.


Male Dwarf Cave Druid 2

Darthal stares at the overly-tall gnome. "So they hold hostage one dear to you, then. But we know that, and can rescue him if you tell us more."

He frowns at the word of the color-changing skulk, and readies himself to cast faerie fire on the creature (and everyone around him, alas) if it looks like the thing is about to escape. That will make it easier to track, he thinks.

Still holding the door shut.


hp 17/17 Temp 0 | NL 0 perception +5 (+6 traps)(+7 or +8 stonework) AC 14; TAC 12; FFAC 12; CMD 16 (20 vs bull rush and trip) F +2; R +5; W +1 (+3 vs spells, spell-like, poison)

F +2; R +4; W +1 (+3 vs spells, spell-like, poison)
AC 14; TAC 12; FFAC 12; CMD 15 (19 vs bull rush and trip)
hp 10/10 Temp 0 | NL 0 perception +4 (+5 traps)

"Diurn, shift to your left!" then he innocently says something in Undercommon.

Delay. Diurn, could you please 5 ft step into flanking position ;D

Undercommon:
"Who's Kazmojen?"


Adolphus, badly wounded, steps out of combat and crouches behind one the chests, seeking to defend himself at all costs. Luc reloads his firearm and shoots the skulk again, catching it in the side. The two bullet wounds bleed heavily, but the skulk still stands defiantly. Dreygard holds ready where he is, looking for support from Diurn.

Dorian:
Ghelve studiously ignores your look. A closer inspection of his legs shows that they don’t bend where the knees should be. It appears that Ghelve is walking on stilts.

The skulk ignores Dreygard’s question and advances on Luc, intent on killing the one that’s wounded it so badly. Luc, intent on rearming his gun, is distracted at just the wrong moment, and the skulk sinks its sword into Luc's shoulder.

Attack roll: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 for 1d6 ⇒ 4 damage to Luc.

Round 3 (middle of round) - Map

Initiative order (bold is yet to act):
Adolphus
Luc
Dreygard (delay)
Dorian
Skulk (12 damage)
Diurn
Valamont
Darthal
Ghelve


Aasimar (6/6 channel +ve, 7/7 ferocity, 7/7 adoration) Cleric 1 HP: 10/10 | CMD: 12 | AC: 18 (T: 11 / FF:17) | Fort +5 / Ref +1 / Will +8

Diurn shifts to D6 and waits to see if he enlarges in the enclosed space and hits the flanked skulk with his flail.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 181d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 31d10 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 Two damage rolls, second for enlarged.


hp 17/17 Temp 0 | NL 0 perception +5 (+6 traps)(+7 or +8 stonework) AC 14; TAC 12; FFAC 12; CMD 16 (20 vs bull rush and trip) F +2; R +5; W +1 (+3 vs spells, spell-like, poison)

Undercommon:
"Thanks"

Dreygard swings his pick two handed at the creature.

Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Damage 1d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 4 + (2) = 8
...for the love of...


Valamont finishes his spell with a flourish, causing Diurn to double in size. The newly-large aasimar squeezes behind the skulk and lets loose a ferocious swing with his flail. The strike hits the skulk directly in the neck, sending it crumpling to the ground.

Diurn's attack roll: 14 + 2 - 4 (squeezing) = 12 (no flank because Luc does not threaten the skulk). 12 is a hit. A large flail does 2d6 damage, so: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (4, 3) + 3 = 10 damage.

Combat is over.


Aasimar (6/6 channel +ve, 7/7 ferocity, 7/7 adoration) Cleric 1 HP: 10/10 | CMD: 12 | AC: 18 (T: 11 / FF:17) | Fort +5 / Ref +1 / Will +8

"Make sure the Skulk doesn't rise; but we need answers from him."

Diurn notices the injury to Adolphus and grabs his holy symbol to channel healing energy to both him and the injured skulk.
1d6 ⇒ 3


M Human

And me too, right, Diurn? Luc is holding his bleeding shoulder.


Aasimar (6/6 channel +ve, 7/7 ferocity, 7/7 adoration) Cleric 1 HP: 10/10 | CMD: 12 | AC: 18 (T: 11 / FF:17) | Fort +5 / Ref +1 / Will +8

Yes Luc too and more healing washes over the group again.
1d6 ⇒ 5


hp 17/17 Temp 0 | NL 0 perception +5 (+6 traps)(+7 or +8 stonework) AC 14; TAC 12; FFAC 12; CMD 16 (20 vs bull rush and trip) F +2; R +5; W +1 (+3 vs spells, spell-like, poison)

Dreygard looks up to the newly grown Diurn. "Heh! How's the weather up there, Big Guy?"


Aasimar (6/6 channel +ve, 7/7 ferocity, 7/7 adoration) Cleric 1 HP: 10/10 | CMD: 12 | AC: 18 (T: 11 / FF:17) | Fort +5 / Ref +1 / Will +8

"Pretty good to be big. Air is a little thin, or maybe it is easier to get out of breath moving huge limbs." Diurn laughs then he lashes and binds the offending creature while he is of giant size.

"We need to find out what he knows."


HP 15/18 AC 18/11/17 (19/12/17 when adjacent to 2 allies) F +4, R +1, W -1 (R +2 when adjacent to 2 allies)

Looking mildly sour at his blood-stained clothing, he calls for his squire, who picks at the parts of the cloth that have been completely pressed into his skin.

"Alright, So we've looked behind the curtain. Now, where's the damn cauldron."


M Human

Luc feels the warm energies of Diurn's channeling. "Thank you. Wound healed but bastard still cut a whole in my shirt." To be safe, Luc reloads his weapon.


Diurn's two channels heal 8 hp total for everybody.

Diurn ties up the skulk and channels healing energy, soothing your wounds along with those of your foe. The creature jerks to consciousness, unable to do anything more than squirm. Its eyes dart around the room frantically before landing on Dreygard. "Vzalik ka gtadstri ach lkinl. Drey hastc urgo?"

Undercommon:
I am defeated and at your mercy. What do you want of me?

Ghelve says, "Whatever you do, don't let him go! They'll kill Starbrow if they find out."


hp 17/17 Temp 0 | NL 0 perception +5 (+6 traps)(+7 or +8 stonework) AC 14; TAC 12; FFAC 12; CMD 16 (20 vs bull rush and trip) F +2; R +5; W +1 (+3 vs spells, spell-like, poison)

"He says that he is at our mercy, and asks what we want of him?"

Sense Motive 1d20 ⇒ 18


HP 15/18 AC 18/11/17 (19/12/17 when adjacent to 2 allies) F +4, R +1, W -1 (R +2 when adjacent to 2 allies)

His gashed wound still sore, Adolphus makes a sour expression.

"I would say kill the cretin. But we need him for information about the orphans. So question away. Do your worse."

201 to 250 of 1,108 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM alientude's Shackled City All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.