GM alientude's Savage Tide

Game Master Kyle Smith 700

Current Adventure Map


901 to 950 of 1,136 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>

Female Human Magus 2; Init +4, Per -1; AC 13/10/13; HP 10/16; F+4, R+0, W+2

"I must say I'm shocked you've so many exotic creatures in stock." Arenel said as she looked around, staying close to Valghaz. "What is the oddest thing you've ever worked upon?" She asked, giving others the chance to look around unhindered.

Arenel laughed at Arya comment about the fight of the wyrmling and that it would top the arena fights. "I think that depends upon who is fighting Arya. Though I do agree it must have been an amazing fight. Do collect all of these yourself Mr?"


Female Human Alchemist (Grenadier) 2 | HP: 19/19 | AC: 16 (T: 13, F: 13) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30' | Bombs 6/6 Day

Mimi also comes over to the man is standing to join the crowd forming around him. She places herself more or less beside the man, so she is directly between him and the door he came through. She doesn't say anything herself, just going for the impression of interest about what he has to say.

She reasons the man would not have locked the door just to come up front because of the service bell. They may not all be able to get through the door at the moment without making a fuss, but one of them might be able to take a sneaky peek to see if they should bother trying later on.

Mimi makes eyes at Arya, and nods toward the door with her head slightly. She also places her hand straight down at her side and points backward toward the door with her index finger.


Female Human Pirate Rogue (Unchained) 2 | HP 13/13 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort+0 Ref +6 Will+1 | Initiative +5 (7 on ships) | Perception +6 |

Arya picks up on Mimi's signals and makes herself ready to slip away from the conversation as soon as the taxidermist's attention is off of her.
She hopes however that her comment about the arena might be enough to loosen the man's tongue about the Lotus' activities. If the group could be invited along to a fight it would make things a lot easier.


macros:
Creature #1: hp XX/XX; AC/T/FF XX/XX/XX; Fort/Ref/Will +X/+X/+X; vs Feint X

"Nemien Roblach," the man says to Arenel, before turning to Arya.

"Well, yes, of course I prepared them. I am somewhat of an expert in the field, if I do say so myself. I am not, however, one to go out and capture the specimens. I pay those who prefer to train their muscles rather than their minds to bring me the specimens in good condition. It makes everything much easier. I'm sure a bright lass such as you understands."

He seems completely oblivious to the subtle maneuverings.

GM:
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Female Human Pirate Rogue (Unchained) 2 | HP 13/13 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort+0 Ref +6 Will+1 | Initiative +5 (7 on ships) | Perception +6 |

Arya smiles and nods as Nemien discusses his trade, guessing that she had either been too subtle or possibly that the taxidermist himself wasn't in on the illegal animal fights himself.
In any case, she had more important things to do now.
"They must be skilled hunters indeed to bring back these beasts in such good condition, either that or you truely are magnificent at your work. I might take another look around the shop if I may?" Arya excuses herself and slips back away from the group, moving to browse some more.
Once she is satisfied that the taxidermist's attention has turned back to the others though, she slips around behind Mimi and sneaks by through the door.
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24


Female Human Bard 2; Init +4, Per +5; AC 17/15/12; CMD:16; HP 16/19; F+2, R+7, W+3

Elaina shudders when the man introduces himself. His name sounded like the kind of name a man who killed innocent animals would have to her. She didn't think she could talk to him - even to distract him - without punching him, so she takes up a place by the front door, ready to make some noise if his attention turned to Arya.


macros:
Creature #1: hp XX/XX; AC/T/FF XX/XX/XX; Fort/Ref/Will +X/+X/+X; vs Feint X

Arya:
You slip through the door, seemingly unnoticed. You find yourself in a hall with 4 doors in addition to the one you came through. Map

Everybody else:
After Arya excuses herself from the conversation, Nemien looks to the rest of the group. "So, which specimen are you looking to buy?"

GM:
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


Female Human Pirate Rogue (Unchained) 2 | HP 13/13 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort+0 Ref +6 Will+1 | Initiative +5 (7 on ships) | Perception +6 |

Finding herself alone away from the eyes of the shopkeeper, Arya carefully approaches the door closest to her, checking to see if she can hear or see anything from the other side without opening it.
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19


HP (22/22) AC (16/11/15) Fervor (3/4) Blessings (2/4) Lvl 1 (2/3) Saves (6/1/6) Init (+1) CMB (+4) CMD (15/19)
Skills:
Knowledge-All (+3) Diplomacy (+5) Intimidate (+6) Spellcraft (+6) Profession-All (+5) Knowledge Engineering (+7) Sense Motive (+8) Knowledge Religion (+8) Craft-Smithing (+11) Profession-Merchant (+11/+13)

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 Diplomacy as if the price is good, he very well might buy something

"Can't say I rightly know. Got anythin' from the mountains? Anythin' the like o' which would strike fear into the hearts o' an adventurer? I run a smithy 'ere in town. Forge arms an' armor. I'd like somethin' that attracts the eye, ye ken? Preferably somethin' which screams 'this 'ere be a dwarven smithy, come 'ere if ye want to kill somethin' like yon beast.' Ye got anythin' like that ye could show me?"


Female Human Magus 2; Init +4, Per -1; AC 13/10/13; HP 10/16; F+4, R+0, W+2

"Well an animal would be cheaper than a magical beast but a magical beast would catch the eye more then a normal animal." Arenel said as she leaned slightly on Valghaz. "However if you get a magical beast I suggest doing research on it to answer any questions a customer would have... or you could just keep me around. I know a thing a two of beasts." Arenel said with a smirk.


HP (22/22) AC (16/11/15) Fervor (3/4) Blessings (2/4) Lvl 1 (2/3) Saves (6/1/6) Init (+1) CMB (+4) CMD (15/19)
Skills:
Knowledge-All (+3) Diplomacy (+5) Intimidate (+6) Spellcraft (+6) Profession-All (+5) Knowledge Engineering (+7) Sense Motive (+8) Knowledge Religion (+8) Craft-Smithing (+11) Profession-Merchant (+11/+13)

Valghaz chuckled. "That's nay why I keep ye around. That's why ye stay." Then turning back to the shop keeper "So, lad. What do ye say?"


Female Human Magus 2; Init +4, Per -1; AC 13/10/13; HP 10/16; F+4, R+0, W+2

Arenel couldn't help but give a small laugh at the dwarf's statement. "As you say then." Arenel said smirking.


macros:
Creature #1: hp XX/XX; AC/T/FF XX/XX/XX; Fort/Ref/Will +X/+X/+X; vs Feint X

Arya:
You hear nothing on the other side of the door. Presuming you open it. Inside you find a storage room, holding what looks to be supplies for the taxidermy as well as simple living supplies. Map

Everybody Else:
Nemien replies to Valghaz. "No, nothing from the mountains. I tend to get many more specimens from the jungle and ocean, being that we're surrounded by them."

Nemien suddenly gives a start and looks around, frowning. "Where's the other one that was with you? The tall, pretty one that pretended to be interested in me?"

GM:
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 - P
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 - SM


Female Human Bard 2; Init +4, Per +5; AC 17/15/12; CMD:16; HP 16/19; F+2, R+7, W+3

When she sees the mans attention wandering Elaina leaps into action, shoving what looks like an eel with feathers off its stand near the main door and jumping away with a scream. "Eeek! That one moved!"

Bluff: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Not sure if a bluff roll will do anything for such a silly claim.


HP (22/22) AC (16/11/15) Fervor (3/4) Blessings (2/4) Lvl 1 (2/3) Saves (6/1/6) Init (+1) CMB (+4) CMD (15/19)
Skills:
Knowledge-All (+3) Diplomacy (+5) Intimidate (+6) Spellcraft (+6) Profession-All (+5) Knowledge Engineering (+7) Sense Motive (+8) Knowledge Religion (+8) Craft-Smithing (+11) Profession-Merchant (+11/+13)

Bluff Assist: 1d20 ⇒ 3

Valghaz looked at Elaina in confusion. He opened his mouth to say something, but all that came out was "...what?"


Female Human Pirate Rogue (Unchained) 2 | HP 13/13 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort+0 Ref +6 Will+1 | Initiative +5 (7 on ships) | Perception +6 |

Opening the door to reveal a simple storage room, Arya sighs a silent sigh and moves to the next door, carefully checking it again before trying the handle.
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


Female Human Magus 2; Init +4, Per -1; AC 13/10/13; HP 10/16; F+4, R+0, W+2

Bluff: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

"It moved?!" Arenel asked, looking a bit worried. "You don't have any living do you?" She nervously asked the man.


Female Human Alchemist (Grenadier) 2 | HP: 19/19 | AC: 16 (T: 13, F: 13) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30' | Bombs 6/6 Day

Mimi starts to sweat. She can't think of anything helpful to say, but she figures Elaina's diversion won't work for long without some kind of help.

Mimi points at the stuffed animal now laying on the ground and lets go with a high-pitched scream.

Bluff: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Poor Mimi. Well hopefully screams don't require bluff.


macros:
Creature #1: hp XX/XX; AC/T/FF XX/XX/XX; Fort/Ref/Will +X/+X/+X; vs Feint X

Arya:
You hear nothing at the next door, and it opens to reveal a walk-in closet with a variety of clothes. Map

After a moment, you hear a girlish scream come from the showroom.

Everybody Else:
Nemien's face grows cold, a scowl wrinkling his forehead. "I am a busy man, and do not have time for your foolishness. Get out."" He glares at the party, especially Elaina.


Female Human Pirate Rogue (Unchained) 2 | HP 13/13 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort+0 Ref +6 Will+1 | Initiative +5 (7 on ships) | Perception +6 |

Arya frowns as she reveals yet another mundane room. Suddenly the unmistakable sound of Elaina screaming catches Arya's attention and she feels a pang of fear. Either the young bard was in trouble, or it was a signal that she was running out of time. In either case it was time to rejoin the group.

Arya made her way back to the door she first slipped through and tried to reemerge without attracting anyone's attention.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22


HP (22/22) AC (16/11/15) Fervor (3/4) Blessings (2/4) Lvl 1 (2/3) Saves (6/1/6) Init (+1) CMB (+4) CMD (15/19)
Skills:
Knowledge-All (+3) Diplomacy (+5) Intimidate (+6) Spellcraft (+6) Profession-All (+5) Knowledge Engineering (+7) Sense Motive (+8) Knowledge Religion (+8) Craft-Smithing (+11) Profession-Merchant (+11/+13)

Profession Merchant: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24

”Oi now. We’re both merchants ‘ere. I apologize for the lass, she’s nay right in the head. But she works hard. How about I send her out, and we can discuss this more calmly. Eh?”


Female Human Bard 2; Init +4, Per +5; AC 17/15/12; CMD:16; HP 16/19; F+2, R+7, W+3

"Don't say such mean things to me!" Elaina shouts, stomping her foot. "I'm like the delicate dust of a moths wing, and I'll die if you smudge me!" She informs the merchant.


macros:
Creature #1: hp XX/XX; AC/T/FF XX/XX/XX; Fort/Ref/Will +X/+X/+X; vs Feint X

"If you are indeed a merchant, you know how to determine if somebody is truly interested in your wares or if they're simply wasting your time." He glances around, and his glare intensifies when he notices Arya back with the group. "None of you are here to buy. I don't know why you've decided to harass me, and I do not care. You are not welcome here. Get. Out."


HP (22/22) AC (16/11/15) Fervor (3/4) Blessings (2/4) Lvl 1 (2/3) Saves (6/1/6) Init (+1) CMB (+4) CMD (15/19)
Skills:
Knowledge-All (+3) Diplomacy (+5) Intimidate (+6) Spellcraft (+6) Profession-All (+5) Knowledge Engineering (+7) Sense Motive (+8) Knowledge Religion (+8) Craft-Smithing (+11) Profession-Merchant (+11/+13)

Valghaz shot the merchant a glare. And then said "Fine. I know when I'm nay wanted. Come lasses, let's leave him be."


Female Human Pirate Rogue (Unchained) 2 | HP 13/13 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort+0 Ref +6 Will+1 | Initiative +5 (7 on ships) | Perception +6 |

Once the group is outside, Arya pulls them into a tight huddle to discuss what she found in the back rooms.
"This guy seems pretty clueless, do we really think he's party to the Lotus Dragons' operation? Did you find anything more out from talking to him? The back rooms were just full of clothes and taxidermy supplies. Although there was at least one door I didn't get time to try, and I didn't make it to the end of the hallway..."

Arya looks back at the shop, dejectedly.

"Any ideas for what to do next? I could maybe try to find a way back in around the side. A window maybe? But if the Lotus Dragons are hiding out here without the taxidermist's knowing, there has to be another entrance."


Female Human Bard 2; Init +4, Per +5; AC 17/15/12; CMD:16; HP 16/19; F+2, R+7, W+3

Elaina slides down a wall, sinking to her knees with a wail. "I failed! All those poor animals are gonna die because of me!"


Female Human Magus 2; Init +4, Per -1; AC 13/10/13; HP 10/16; F+4, R+0, W+2

"No, Elaina made a stupid move to try and cover the fact you vanished and it go us kicked out." Arenel stated as she crossed her arms. "I tried to make is sound better but, well you can't make s~#! anything other than s&~%." She said leaning on Valghaz.

"I'd rather not hang around at the moment. He doesn't like us much so let us move on and come back when he isn't looking for us hmm?"


Female Human Bard 2; Init +4, Per +5; AC 17/15/12; CMD:16; HP 16/19; F+2, R+7, W+3

"I was emotionally distraught by all the dead animals!" Elaina shouts at Arenel, jumping to her feet. "It's not my fault!" She wipes her face on a sleeve, rubbing away some tears and takes a deep breath. "We have to go back in and check the other rooms, this guy is definitely suspicious!"

Looks like sneaking back in is our best bet?


HP (22/22) AC (16/11/15) Fervor (3/4) Blessings (2/4) Lvl 1 (2/3) Saves (6/1/6) Init (+1) CMB (+4) CMD (15/19)
Skills:
Knowledge-All (+3) Diplomacy (+5) Intimidate (+6) Spellcraft (+6) Profession-All (+5) Knowledge Engineering (+7) Sense Motive (+8) Knowledge Religion (+8) Craft-Smithing (+11) Profession-Merchant (+11/+13)

"Suspicious? Perhaps." Valghaz looked back at the building. He didn't like all of this sneaking around. "I'm nay one for bein' stealthy. I think we should just have one of us do it. Much less likely to be caught. Any volunteers?"


Female Human Pirate Rogue (Unchained) 2 | HP 13/13 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort+0 Ref +6 Will+1 | Initiative +5 (7 on ships) | Perception +6 |

Arya sighs as the rivalry between Elaina and Arenel flares up again. "It's no one's fault, we did the best we could with not much of a plan to go on. At least your scream let me know something was up and bought me enough time to slip back into the room before he came looking for me, that's not a complete failure Elaina."

When Valghaz seems to endorse Arya's proposal to sneak back in, she nods furiously. "Yes, I can do it, it'll be a lot easier if I go in through the back, he won't be looking for me, he thinks we've gone. I just need to have a look in the last few rooms and then we can go." Arya looks hopefully at Arenel, hoping that she will approve of the idea.


Female Human Alchemist (Grenadier) 2 | HP: 19/19 | AC: 16 (T: 13, F: 13) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30' | Bombs 6/6 Day

She wasn't going to stick her neck out all alone, but now that Arya has, Mimi agrees.

"Yes, there wasn't anything more we could have done under the circumstances."

"You mean to sneak in at night, after the place is closed, right Arya?"


Female Human Pirate Rogue (Unchained) 2 | HP 13/13 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort+0 Ref +6 Will+1 | Initiative +5 (7 on ships) | Perception +6 |

"At night? It seems pretty quiet in there now, besides the taxidermist. At night the place could be full of gang members or who knows what. And if I go in now, you'll all be out here in case I get into any trouble, tonight won't you want to be getting drunk with the guards back at the harbormaster's?"


macros:
Creature #1: hp XX/XX; AC/T/FF XX/XX/XX; Fort/Ref/Will +X/+X/+X; vs Feint X

One thing you might have forgotten, since we've been here for awhile, but your character definitely would know - Nemien was in the back rooms when you first arrived (you had to ring a bell for service). It'd stand to reason he might be back there again.


Female Human Bard 2; Init +4, Per +5; AC 17/15/12; CMD:16; HP 16/19; F+2, R+7, W+3

Elaina's mood immediately turns when Arya validates her and a satisfied grin covers her face. "Yeah, I'm the best at screaming of anybody that ever was. We should go back in now, before he can murder anymore animals!" She struts back around to the front of the shop and peers through a window, searching for the evil taxidermist.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24


HP (22/22) AC (16/11/15) Fervor (3/4) Blessings (2/4) Lvl 1 (2/3) Saves (6/1/6) Init (+1) CMB (+4) CMD (15/19)
Skills:
Knowledge-All (+3) Diplomacy (+5) Intimidate (+6) Spellcraft (+6) Profession-All (+5) Knowledge Engineering (+7) Sense Motive (+8) Knowledge Religion (+8) Craft-Smithing (+11) Profession-Merchant (+11/+13)

”Aye are...alright. But I’m stayin’ out here. Iffin there be trouble, yell an’ I’ll come run in.”


macros:
Creature #1: hp XX/XX; AC/T/FF XX/XX/XX; Fort/Ref/Will +X/+X/+X; vs Feint X

Elaina, you don't actually see any windows in the building.


Female Human Magus 2; Init +4, Per -1; AC 13/10/13; HP 10/16; F+4, R+0, W+2

Arenel let out a long sigh before she gave Arya a nod. "Just do me a favor? Watch your ass. Yeah we can come charging in after you but that might not do a lot." She pointed out as she crossed her arms and leaned against the side of the building. "If something even looks remotely troublesome, don't do it." Arenel told her. "We don't need to go losing you ya hear?"


Female Human Bard 2; Init +4, Per +5; AC 17/15/12; CMD:16; HP 16/19; F+2, R+7, W+3

Elaina slinks back to the others, her reconnaissance defeated by the lack of windows. "He's a criminal mastermind! He doesn't have windows so nobody can see him torturing helpless animals! We should kill him and stuff him! I bet that would make him sorry!"


Female Human Alchemist (Grenadier) 2 | HP: 19/19 | AC: 16 (T: 13, F: 13) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30' | Bombs 6/6 Day

"Uh.. the reason I figured we'd look again at night is that the shop owner will probably close up and go home..... I can't really drink enough alcohol to get drunk. It makes me nauseous..."


Female Human Pirate Rogue (Unchained) 2 | HP 13/13 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort+0 Ref +6 Will+1 | Initiative +5 (7 on ships) | Perception +6 |

Keeping Arenel's cautionary words in mind, Arya makes her way slowly and quietly around the side of the building. Hearing Elaina's report that there wasn't a single view in through to the front of the store left her feeling a little at a loss though.
Is there even going to be a way in back here? she wonders.

As she sneaks around the perimeter of the Hall, Arya keeps her eyes peeled for any door, window or loose panel that might provide a way in without using the front door.
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


Female Human Bard 2; Init +4, Per +5; AC 17/15/12; CMD:16; HP 16/19; F+2, R+7, W+3

Elaina follows Arya on her scouting expedition, worried that the rogues pointy little sword might not be enough for her to finish off the taxidermist. "Arya!" She whispers loudly when she catches up. "Psst! Arya! Do you wanna use my sword to kill him? It's magic!"

Stealth: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13


Female Human Pirate Rogue (Unchained) 2 | HP 13/13 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort+0 Ref +6 Will+1 | Initiative +5 (7 on ships) | Perception +6 |

Arya turned back to Elaina, her eyes wide. "What!?" she whispers back.
"I'm not going to be killing anybody! I just came back to see if I could finish looking around!"
Arya tries to keep as quiet as possible. "Anyway, I wouldn't even know what to do with a sword like that. You should keep it for yourself."


Female Human Alchemist (Grenadier) 2 | HP: 19/19 | AC: 16 (T: 13, F: 13) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30' | Bombs 6/6 Day

When Arya and Elaina leave Mimi sits down to wait. She passes the time checking the bottles and tubes she's carrying for cracks or leaks, and picking at her cuticles.


macros:
Creature #1: hp XX/XX; AC/T/FF XX/XX/XX; Fort/Ref/Will +X/+X/+X; vs Feint X

Arya & Elaina:
You sneak into Dead Dog Alley, to the back of the Taxidermist's Guildhall. You quickly find a backdoor that should lead into the guildhall.


Female Human Pirate Rogue (Unchained) 2 | HP 13/13 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort+0 Ref +6 Will+1 | Initiative +5 (7 on ships) | Perception +6 |

Posting a string of actions in the hope it will speed things along.

Relieved to find that there is actually a way in, Arya motions for Elaina to stay back. Once the bard has got the message, Arya slowly approaches the door and checks it for any locks or traps.
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

If she finds anything, she expertly retrieves some tools from her pack and sets herself to work.
Disable Device: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

When her path is clear, Arya looks back at Elaina and holds a finger to her lips, pressing her ear to the door she listens for anything on the other side.
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Once she is satisfied that no one is waiting behind the door, she quietly opens it and slips inside.
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


Female Human Bard 2; Init +4, Per +5; AC 17/15/12; CMD:16; HP 16/19; F+2, R+7, W+3

Elaina waits around the corner for Arya, peeking at her while she works on the door. "Remember to bring any animals you find back with you!" She whispers helpfully. "I'll be waiting here to catch them in my loving embrace!"


macros:
Creature #1: hp XX/XX; AC/T/FF XX/XX/XX; Fort/Ref/Will +X/+X/+X; vs Feint X

Arya:
You don't find any traps on the door, but confirm it is locked. When you listen at the door, you hear nothing but the bustle of the city around you. You struggle with the lock, but eventually get it after several attempts. First try wasn't high enough, but assuming you keep trying, you'll get it eventually.

Cautiously opening the door, you slip into the room. It is clearly the workroom of the guildhall, as there are several animals in various stages of taxidermy. Map

A mere moment after you enter the room, you hear footsteps coming from the door on the opposite wall, sounding like they're coming closer.

Arenel:
While waiting outside the Taxidermist's Guildhall with Mimi and Valghaz, you notice a piece of paper tucked into a pocket, one you're sure wasn't there even a few minutes ago.

GM:
Arya P: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Arenel P: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
T SH: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27


Female Human Pirate Rogue (Unchained) 2 | HP 13/13 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort+0 Ref +6 Will+1 | Initiative +5 (7 on ships) | Perception +6 |

Arya, her face suddenly taken by an expression of fear, quickly ducks behind the largest dead beast she can find and tries to stay out of site.
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23


macros:
Creature #1: hp XX/XX; AC/T/FF XX/XX/XX; Fort/Ref/Will +X/+X/+X; vs Feint X

Arya:
Nemien Roblach opens the door and, humming to himself, starts rummaging through a cabinet filled with bottles of various liquids. Before he has a chance to do much of anything, though, the faint sound of a bell rings through the building. Nemien, having just picked up a bottle, sets it down with a look of exasperation on his face, closes the cabinet, and hustles out of the room, leaving the door open.

Everybody Else:
As you're waiting around for Arya, you notice two humans enter the Taxidermist's Guildhall - a male and a female.

GM:
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14


Female Human Pirate Rogue (Unchained) 2 | HP 13/13 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort+0 Ref +6 Will+1 | Initiative +5 (7 on ships) | Perception +6 |

Breathing a sigh of relief, Arya slips out from her hiding space and briefly casts her eye over the cabinet of bottles.
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Assuming they are probably chemicals specific to the Taxidermist's trade, she fails to pay them much notice as she makes her way through the newly opened door.
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

901 to 950 of 1,136 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM alientude's Savage Tide All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.