Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM Aeon's We Be Goblins

Game Master d'Eon

Map


101 to 150 of 151 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

Chuffy, M Goblin Rogue/1 AC 17 T 15 FF 13 CMD 17 | HP 10/11 | F +2 R +6 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | SM +1

Chuffy hisses, "Wait! Stupid Poog! We hide here, set off a firework, and when the goblin killer comes out to see what it is we kill it."

Silver Crusade

Let's kill! Maim! Hurt! says the she goblin.


Male Goblin Cleric of Zarongel 1 (HP: 10/10) (AC:17 FF:15 T:13) (Fort: +3 Ref: +2 Will: +4) (Init: +6) (Perc: +2)

Poog narrows his eyes, glaring at the ugly rogue.

"Chuffy not as dumb as Poog think Chuffy is dumb."

Poog waddles back towards his fellow heroes, placing his lucky pet toad back on his head.

"But Chuffy waste his own firework on plan."

Dark Archive

Chuffy, are you going to light yours?


Chuffy, M Goblin Rogue/1 AC 17 T 15 FF 13 CMD 17 | HP 10/11 | F +2 R +6 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | SM +1

Yes, once everyone is in position. Sorry for not posting sooner; the boards have been unreachable.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Mogmurch, M Goblin Alch/1 AC 17 T 15 FF 13 CMD 12 | HP 10/10 | F +5 R +6 W -1 | Init +4 | Perc +3 |

Mogmurch, dismayed that he does not have fireworks, readies his crossbow to shoot whatever comes out of the wreckage. Or whatever eats Poog.

Dark Archive

Anyone who is hiding should roll Stealth.


Mogmurch, M Goblin Alch/1 AC 17 T 15 FF 13 CMD 12 | HP 10/10 | F +5 R +6 W -1 | Init +4 | Perc +3 |

Mogmurch refuses to hide in the face of such beautiful flames.


Chuffy, M Goblin Rogue/1 AC 17 T 15 FF 13 CMD 17 | HP 10/11 | F +2 R +6 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | SM +1

Chuffy finds cover and draws his dogslicer.

Stealth check: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (16) + 16 = 32

Silver Crusade

Stealth 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

She aims her little bow in case something comes out.


Male Goblin Cleric of Zarongel 1 (HP: 10/10) (AC:17 FF:15 T:13) (Fort: +3 Ref: +2 Will: +4) (Init: +6) (Perc: +2)

Poog ducks behind the fence and watches the fireworks go, mesmerized.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Dark Archive

I'm assuming you're setting off a paper candle, since you have a few to spare.

The little paper tube fizzes after Chuffy lights the fuse. Few seconds later, it goes off with a deafening bang! From behind the derelict ship, you hear a fiendish neighing and the muffled sound of hooves in mud.

A terrifying, monstrous horse clops past the fence, and spots Mogmurch standing in the open. It snorts and scuffs at the ground, ready to trample the lone goblin.

Stomp's Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Initiative:
Stomp: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Chuffy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Mogmurch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Poog: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Reta: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Bold may post
Chuffy
Mogmurch
Reta
Stomp
Poog


Mogmurch, M Goblin Alch/1 AC 17 T 15 FF 13 CMD 12 | HP 10/10 | F +5 R +6 W -1 | Init +4 | Perc +3 |

Aren't Reta and Poog after Mogmurch in initiative?


Male Goblin Cleric of Zarongel 1 (HP: 10/10) (AC:17 FF:15 T:13) (Fort: +3 Ref: +2 Will: +4) (Init: +6) (Perc: +2)

Pretty sure we have a Surprise Round for sneaking, while you don't.

Poog moves to peep behind the fence, checking what could possible be making these horse noises.

"Horse! Biggest evilest horse! Poog kill horse and become mighty goblin hero every goblin loves!"


Chuffy, M Goblin Rogue/1 AC 17 T 15 FF 13 CMD 17 | HP 10/11 | F +2 R +6 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | SM +1

Chuffy holds action until the evil horse beastie passes within 20' of him. When it does, he gives a dart a lick and hurls it at the creature!

Dart to horse vs. flatfooted AC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Dart damage, incl. sneak attack: 1d3 - 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) - 1 + (3) = 5

Silver Crusade

The littke mean gal shoots her bow at the horse
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
1d4 ⇒ 3

She is pretty good with this bow


Chuffy, M Goblin Rogue/1 AC 17 T 15 FF 13 CMD 17 | HP 10/11 | F +2 R +6 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | SM +1

Don't forget you have the horsebane dogslicer--an extra 2d6 damage per hit is going to be way better than plinking at it.

Dark Archive

Poog is correct, I'll let you retroactively hide if you'd like.
Chuffy, Stomp won't get within 20' until it's turn, do you still want to hold your action?

Vorka's horse rears as the arrow pierces it's mud-covered hide.

Bold may post
Chuffy (holding action?)
Mogmurch
Reta

Stomp (3 damage)
Poog


Chuffy, M Goblin Rogue/1 AC 17 T 15 FF 13 CMD 17 | HP 10/11 | F +2 R +6 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | SM +1

Yes--I know that he would have hit even with the range penalty, but I'm not going to metagame it.

Silver Crusade

Ok. She will attack it with the chopper

Silver Crusade

Damage 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Bane 2d6 ⇒ (5, 1) = 6

Silver Crusade

this little gal does pretty good damage

Dark Archive

Reta, are you closing in to melee? The first round was a surprise round, so you couldn't move and attack. Now we're into normal rounds, so you can move in and use the dogslicer. I'll need an attack roll though.

Silver Crusade

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 choppy

Silver Crusade

With a wild maniacal laugh she charged in to attack the horse


Mogmurch, M Goblin Alch/1 AC 17 T 15 FF 13 CMD 12 | HP 10/10 | F +5 R +6 W -1 | Init +4 | Perc +3 |

Mogmurch makes horsey go boom, lobbing a bomb.

I'm not sure where Reta moved, but I will try to position myself where she doesn't provide cover, if applicable

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 261d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Crit confirm
Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 171d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Dark Archive

As Reta darts in and stabs the horse, The Gorge of Glutton's magic lashes out at the hated beast. Just after that, Mogmurch's bomb lands and blows the horse into tiny bits!

GM Rolls:
1d100 ⇒ 21

As the fiendish barking continues, a lone goblin appears on the prow of the ship. Dressed in mismatched, blood-stained rags, with a floppy hat perched on her massively bulbous head, Vorka the cannibal has arrived! She climbs up the foremast with a cackle as a giant frog hops down the ramp. "Get 'em, Lord Longtongue!" She pulls out a Desnan candle as a large flame sprouts in her hand.

Initiative:
Chuffy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Mogmurch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Poog: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Reta: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Vorka: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Lord Longtongue: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Bold may post
Chuffy
Mogmurch
Reta

Lord Longtongue
Poog
Vorka

Vorka is currently in the crow's nest, 10' above the deck, 20' above ground level.


Chuffy, M Goblin Rogue/1 AC 17 T 15 FF 13 CMD 17 | HP 10/11 | F +2 R +6 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | SM +1

Chuffy scoots forward to just behind Reta, preparing to attack if the frog gets within range. "Vorka! Mighty goblin heroes have come to end you!"

Single move up; delaying an attack.

Silver Crusade

Red Bigbad loves froggy legs she says as she enters into the enclosed area, chopper at the ready to attack the frog if is moves into range


Mogmurch, M Goblin Alch/1 AC 17 T 15 FF 13 CMD 12 | HP 10/10 | F +5 R +6 W -1 | Init +4 | Perc +3 |

"Hahahaha take that big doggie! preheated horsebits for everyone!"

Mogmurch, seeing the fell gobbo and hopper, scurries forward drinking the Elixir of Fire Breath.


Male Goblin Cleric of Zarongel 1 (HP: 10/10) (AC:17 FF:15 T:13) (Fort: +3 Ref: +2 Will: +4) (Init: +6) (Perc: +2)

"Vorka dumb potato-head! Goblin meat not even taste good! Zarongel help Poog cook Vorka and Longtongue till they die!"

Moving up and casting Divine Favor.

Dark Archive

Vorka cackles, displaying her teeth filed into points. "Licktoad goblins taste the best! Hahaha, c'mere Scabtongue. Go get the tasties for Vorka!" She scrambles across the rigging towards the mainmast and slides down it. You hear the rattle of chains, and a filthy mongrel comes running across the deck, barking furiously.

Bold may post
Chuffy
Mogmurch
Reta

Lord Longtongue
Poog
Vorka


Chuffy, M Goblin Rogue/1 AC 17 T 15 FF 13 CMD 17 | HP 10/11 | F +2 R +6 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | SM +1

Chuffy continues to advance, waiting for an enemy to come within striking range.


Mogmurch, M Goblin Alch/1 AC 17 T 15 FF 13 CMD 12 | HP 10/10 | F +5 R +6 W -1 | Init +4 | Perc +3 |

Mogmurch, holding in the indigestion as he creeps forward, launches a burning belch of fire at the toad.

Fire Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (2, 3, 1, 4) = 10

Elixir use 1 of 3. no attack roll required, DC 13 reflex save for half

"Ha! I cook fat froggie too! Bwahaha...*burp**coughing

Silver Crusade

Reta will charge the frog
Reta want frog legs, Reta gonna get frog legs
1d20 + 2 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 3 + 1 = 8

Looks like she missed, Poor Reta Bigbad!

Dark Archive

Lord Longtongue nimbly hops out of the path of the flames. Reta, as you charge you notice some vines stretched across the gangplank. You easily step over them though. The giant frog snaps at Reta, but doesn't connect.

Lord Longtongue has Evasion, so no damage on a successful save.
Reflex, DC 13: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Bold may post
Chuffy
Mogmurch
Reta
Lord Longtongue
Poog
Vorka

GM Rolls:
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20


Male Goblin Cleric of Zarongel 1 (HP: 10/10) (AC:17 FF:15 T:13) (Fort: +3 Ref: +2 Will: +4) (Init: +6) (Perc: +2)

Pooh hustles and hides behind Reta.

"Get 'em, Bigbad!"

Silver Crusade

She's a tough ol gal

Silver Crusade

Did we win?

Dark Archive

Sorry, got slammed at work over the weekend.

Vorka scurries back along the rigging, "I'll stuff your ears with your eyeballs!", as her mangy dog closes with Reta.

Bold may post
Chuffy
Mogmurch
Reta
Poog

Lord Longtongue
Vorka
Scabtongue

Silver Crusade

Reta Big bad will attack the on coming dog 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 1 + 2 = 16
1d4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4


Mogmurch, M Goblin Alch/1 AC 17 T 15 FF 13 CMD 12 | HP 10/10 | F +5 R +6 W -1 | Init +4 | Perc +3 |

"Why you no burn froggy? THAT NOT FAIR"

Hearing Vorka blabber on, Mogmurch launches another foul belch at her intead

Firebreath: 4d6 ⇒ (2, 6, 6, 4) = 18


Chuffy, M Goblin Rogue/1 AC 17 T 15 FF 13 CMD 17 | HP 10/11 | F +2 R +6 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | SM +1

I don't see Chuffy or Vorka on the map. Mogmurch, what's the range on your fire breath?


Mogmurch, M Goblin Alch/1 AC 17 T 15 FF 13 CMD 12 | HP 10/10 | F +5 R +6 W -1 | Init +4 | Perc +3 |

Vorka is on the boat

I forgot to move up, its 25 feet

Dark Archive

Chuffy, you were by the gate, I moved you forward now per your previous post.

Silver Crusade

She has a feat which gives her a +2 to attack dogs!


Chuffy, M Goblin Rogue/1 AC 17 T 15 FF 13 CMD 17 | HP 10/11 | F +2 R +6 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | SM +1

Weird--I couldn't see either of the icons before.

Tittering under his breath, Chuffy skips forward and tries to climb the side of the beached ship a few feet behind the terrible hound.

Climb check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

Dark Archive

Chuffy, don't you have the ring that lets you climb real good? That's another +5 to Climb checks, and the DC to climb the side is 20 (15 for an uneven surface with handholds, +5 for slippery moss). It's 10' to the deck, and climbing at half speed will get you there now.


Chuffy, M Goblin Rogue/1 AC 17 T 15 FF 13 CMD 17 | HP 10/11 | F +2 R +6 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | SM +1

No, Chuffy gave the ring to Poog because he was thinking Poog was a horrible climber and needed all the help he could get. Chuffy does have something else, though, if I can retcon:

Tittering under his breath, Chuffy skips forward and tears a patch off of the filthy robe he wears. In his hand the patch twists and transforms into a ladder, which the goblin leans against the side of the beached ship.


Male Goblin Cleric of Zarongel 1 (HP: 10/10) (AC:17 FF:15 T:13) (Fort: +3 Ref: +2 Will: +4) (Init: +6) (Perc: +2)

Poog makes some rude hand gestures, and a pair of dancing flames spring into being in his palms.

If Reta is okay with some friendly fire (we're goblins, after all):

"Oops, Poog burn Reta too! Bye bye animals and Reta!"

Burning Hands (DC 13): 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


If Reta is not okay with friendly fire:

"Reta move away before Poog burns Reta too!"

Delaying a Burning Hands until Reta moves out of range.

101 to 150 of 151 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Aeon's We Be Goblins All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.