Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Frozen Fingers of Midnight PFS PBP (Inactive)

Game Master Curaigh

The Pathfinders are dispatched to aid Skelg the Ripper, a fellow Pathfinder suffering from a terrible freezing curse.


351 to 400 of 578 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Throaty Mermaid Special Collections. Torch's favors

Bengeirr draws a sword and calls, "For glory to Gorum!" His sword and arm glow and he swings at the devious watch-turned-Pathfinder with glee. greatsword: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13, damage: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
The second greatsword, floating up the stairs, also swings at the man. spirt greatsword: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7, damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6. After its third failed attempt, the magical sword disappears.

stairs are getting crowded, passing Maps (in combat) will be difficult at best. Ignatious, Zaryn, Aram, Strat, Fisbin are up ending round 3 EDIT: lot of damage no hit :).

Silver Crusade

HP 59/59 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +8, R: +3, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: 4/6 used, 4d6, (DC 20 +12 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +9/+4, 1d6+3 (18/x2) S

I'll go ahead and move to a Flanking position (one square to the left of Bengeirr), and say "So be it."

Is ther anyting obvious about th grey square in that room that I would want to avoid? If not, I'll pass through it, double moving and eating an AoO as I go across.

Silver Crusade

HP 59/59 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +8, R: +3, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: 4/6 used, 4d6, (DC 20 +12 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +9/+4, 1d6+3 (18/x2) S

I'd still like him alive, for now, if possible.


Throaty Mermaid Special Collections. Torch's favors

AoO: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 222d6 + 3 ⇒ (1, 6) + 3 = 10. The man swings at the flame-seeker as he moves by connecting with the massive blade.
The grey area is the light from a skylight. There are four of those above.

Silver Crusade

{HP21/21 | AC 18 FF17 T11 CMD 16 | F/R/W 5/3/8} Male

"Stupid person, not surrendering!" Strat grits his teeth and fires another firebolt at the man, then moves to head up the stairs where he can be more effective.

Standard to firebolt, move to begin moving up stairs.

Firebolt (touch): 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 2 - 4 = 14
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Andoran

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1

"Wretched spell!!!" growls Aram. "Why couldn't father have taught something more useful?"

Aram moves to be right behind Strat.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Alchmist 2 barbaian 1

when its my turin ill head for someone whose still standing.... and attack

Silver Crusade

HP 19/19, Init +3, AC: 20, T: 11, FF: 19, F: +7, R: +2, W: +5 Perception +6 <Darkvission 60ft>, CMD: 15 , Male Half-Orc Inquisitor 1/Fighter (Weapon Master) 1

Zaryn will Intimidate Bengeirr

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Bengeirr You fool, you have lost give up before you regret this

Silver Crusade

HP 59/59 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +8, R: +3, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: 4/6 used, 4d6, (DC 20 +12 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +9/+4, 1d6+3 (18/x2) S

Ouch

"My lord!!! I sometimes forget just how much this realm can hurt.", as he wrips off a piece of his undershirt to hold over the wound.

"It is not too late. The Flame is forgiving, to those that seek to find their way from the engulfing darkness. If Skelg the Ripper did indeed steal your father on his funeral day, than Skelg must know where to find him so you might fulfill your obligaton. You could aid us in saving the innocent man, Tirfyr, I believe, and be a hero rather than a villian, and one deserving of glory and tales.", in a last attmpt to change the warrior's mind.


Throaty Mermaid Special Collections. Torch's favors
Fisbin the hat maker wrote:
when its my turin ill head for someone whose still standing.... and attack

tis your turn..., Aram moved, but has a standard action left


Throaty Mermaid Special Collections. Torch's favors

Bengeirr growls as the faith of Strat Spineshank burns literally into his spine. He seems unaffected by Zaryn's shout and only offers a sneer to Ignatious call for mercy. Innocent ally of a thief!, he scoffs.
Fisbin, Aram for round 3, & Maps & Barlor for round 4.

Silver Crusade

HP 59/59 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +8, R: +3, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: 4/6 used, 4d6, (DC 20 +12 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +9/+4, 1d6+3 (18/x2) S

"Sometimes you mortals are so fickle and petty. . ." he says sorrowfully. "In the end, all we have to save us is the hand of a stranger offered to pull us from the darkness, and that is all I wanted for you, brother."

Smite away. . .

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Druid 6 - Init +5 - HP: 63/63, - AC: 24/T: 14/FF: 21 - Perception: +8 <Darkvision 60ft> F: +9(11)/R: +6(8)/W: +9(11) - CMB: +7 - CMD: 20 <+4 vs trip & bull rush>, Speed: 20ft

well since nobody else is showing up...
Barlor tries to climb up to the platform where Bengeirr stands.
climb: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Ing dashes up the stairs (I guess a boar can do that??) and attacks Bengeirr's lower legs, the way boars do.
Gore: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16, Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Andoran

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1

Figuring he's been as useful as he's going to be, Aram goes over to the unconsious guards, takes some rope out of his backpack, and ties their hands securely behind their backs.

Silver Crusade

HP 59/59 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +8, R: +3, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: 4/6 used, 4d6, (DC 20 +12 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +9/+4, 1d6+3 (18/x2) S

I'm just waiting, really. I've posted a lot and want to give other's the chance to act or speak without hogging too much. But I'm still here.

Osirion

Human Pistolero Gunslinger 5 / Alchemist 2 | HP 54/56 | AC 24 [F 17 T 17] | CMD 24 | F+8 R+14 W+2 | Init +11| Perc +10/+15

I've been waiting for others to post as well. I think it's time to move things along though.

Maps takes a step backwards down the stairs and drops the lantern behind him. "Aram, take that and keep it safe." He says as he wields his cold iron glaive in two hands and sweeps the blade down at Bengeirr.

Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Damage 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (4, 1) + 3 = 8


Throaty Mermaid Special Collections. Torch's favors

Barlor's attempt to scale the post supporting the loft, proves futile. Not so for his hoary companion that sprints up the stairs past Maps. His tusks barely breach the warrior's half plate and that only because some of the man's attention is partly on the glowing Ignatious.
Maps drops the lantern to the druid* drawing a scowl from Bengeirr. Maps responds with a two handed answer, but fails to get through the Ulfen's defenses.

Bengeirr turns to the Pathfinder closest to him. The only salvation you can offer 'stranger' is to give glorious battle in Gorum's name! His sword and arm again glow with the call to his god. "I would rather die battling theives like you Pathfinders, than freezing to death abed! He snickers and steps away from the boar and the glaive. Of course it is better you die for his honor than me.
greatsword: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15, dmg: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (6, 3) + 3 = 12.

*Baram is closer and Aram is already digging through his pack. Is that is OK with y/all?
Ignatious, Strat, Fisbin, Aram, Zaryn to finish round 4.

Silver Crusade

{HP21/21 | AC 18 FF17 T11 CMD 16 | F/R/W 5/3/8} Male
Strat Spineshank wrote:
Standard to firebolt, move to begin moving up stairs.

I had began moving to the stairs last round, not sure if they count as difficult terrain or not. Don't think I can make it and attack though. If possible, I'd like to try to move around to flank with Ignatious.

Strat finishes moving up the stairs, readying his falchion as he does. "We pathfinders aren't afriad to fight when forced. Remember you asked for it!"


Throaty Mermaid Special Collections. Torch's favors

Ok you can reach him with a move this round (and yes counting those squares as double.

Andoran

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1

This is fine with me. I did take out two guards myself. I want some of the others to get to do neat things.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Druid 6 - Init +5 - HP: 63/63, - AC: 24/T: 14/FF: 21 - Perception: +8 <Darkvision 60ft> F: +9(11)/R: +6(8)/W: +9(11) - CMB: +7 - CMD: 20 <+4 vs trip & bull rush>, Speed: 20ft

I took out a window...


Throaty Mermaid Special Collections. Torch's favors
Barlor wrote:
I took out a window...

lol :)

Silver Crusade

{HP21/21 | AC 18 FF17 T11 CMD 16 | F/R/W 5/3/8} Male
Venture Teller Play b'Post wrote:
Ok you can reach him with a move this round (and yes counting those squares as double.

Wasn't sure if you meant move or double move, so rolling an attack. If double move, please ignore.

Falchion: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Damage: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 2) + 3 = 6

Silver Crusade

HP 59/59 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +8, R: +3, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: 4/6 used, 4d6, (DC 20 +12 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +9/+4, 1d6+3 (18/x2) S

Still going for the Subdual for now, Ignatious tosses his Scimitar into the air, catches it from a backwards angle, so the blade is running nearly parallel with the back of his arm, and thrusts the hilt into the man's face.

Attack with Sunflare: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Silver Crusade

HP 59/59 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +8, R: +3, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: 4/6 used, 4d6, (DC 20 +12 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +9/+4, 1d6+3 (18/x2) S

Thats about right for my typical rolls. . .


Throaty Mermaid Special Collections. Torch's favors

Both the clerics of Saranrae swings their blades, but both slice far wide of their target.
Sorry I did mean a move action.
Zaryn (and you can reach him in a single move) to end round 4


Throaty Mermaid Special Collections. Torch's favors

awaiting Z & F, but Maps and Barong go ahead.

Osirion

Human Pistolero Gunslinger 5 / Alchemist 2 | HP 54/56 | AC 24 [F 17 T 17] | CMD 24 | F+8 R+14 W+2 | Init +11| Perc +10/+15

Pulling his glaive back, Maps thrust with an overhand attack over his companions.

attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24Threat!
damage 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (2, 4) + 3 = 9
critical confirmation 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
critical damage 4d4 + 6 ⇒ (1, 2, 4, 4) + 6 = 17

Silver Crusade

HP 59/59 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +8, R: +3, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: 4/6 used, 4d6, (DC 20 +12 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +9/+4, 1d6+3 (18/x2) S

I really hope that was at Ben, as I think he might just kill me on his next action and I haven't cast my fireball yet. . .

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Druid 6 - Init +5 - HP: 63/63, - AC: 24/T: 14/FF: 21 - Perception: +8 <Darkvision 60ft> F: +9(11)/R: +6(8)/W: +9(11) - CMB: +7 - CMD: 20 <+4 vs trip & bull rush>, Speed: 20ft

Barlor attempts to climb again, because dwarves are stubborn like that.
Climb: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Ing charges back into the fray.
Gore: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19, Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Osirion

Human Pistolero Gunslinger 5 / Alchemist 2 | HP 54/56 | AC 24 [F 17 T 17] | CMD 24 | F+8 R+14 W+2 | Init +11| Perc +10/+15

Yes, that was at Ben. Probably won't be taking him alive...

Andoran

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1

After securely binding the prisoners, feeling a strange sense of satisfaction from doing so, Aram ascends the stairs to see what help he can be.

I don't how much I can move in one action, but I want to try to get to the stairs.


Throaty Mermaid Special Collections. Torch's favors

*fistbump* on the nat 20!*

Maps spins the blade over his head and into the Ulfen leader's own skull. There is a terrifying crack and spray of blood. Bengeirr's eyes roll back, but he smiles with blood lust before they grow blank. He drops to the floor.
Barlor wraps one dwarven arm around the post and lifts himself to the bottom of his shoes. He shrugs off the lack of progress. His Boar runs over to the fallen foe and pokes him with long teeth. Ignatious cries out to keep the man alive.

Aram finishes tying the first unconscious guard, and moves to the second.

There is a collective sigh as the Pathfinders find their toughest challenge so far comes to an end.

Bengeirr can be saved if a) Ing is called off, b) someone bursts a channel right now. Otherwise he goes to visit Gorum in glory.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Druid 6 - Init +5 - HP: 63/63, - AC: 24/T: 14/FF: 21 - Perception: +8 <Darkvision 60ft> F: +9(11)/R: +6(8)/W: +9(11) - CMB: +7 - CMD: 20 <+4 vs trip & bull rush>, Speed: 20ft

"Ing ya silly varmint, get back down here! Fightin's over." Barlor calls, following that with swears in druidic over his apparent inability to climb.

Silver Crusade

{HP21/21 | AC 18 FF17 T11 CMD 16 | F/R/W 5/3/8} Male

Seeing the possibly mortal blow dealt to the Ulfen leader, Strat calls upon Sarenrae's blessing. "Sarenrae, grant this man another chance to learn redemption."

Channel for 1d6 ⇒ 1 healing. Doh!

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Druid 6 - Init +5 - HP: 63/63, - AC: 24/T: 14/FF: 21 - Perception: +8 <Darkvision 60ft> F: +9(11)/R: +6(8)/W: +9(11) - CMB: +7 - CMD: 20 <+4 vs trip & bull rush>, Speed: 20ft

would have been better to use "stabilize", with that roll...

Silver Crusade

{HP21/21 | AC 18 FF17 T11 CMD 16 | F/R/W 5/3/8} Male

Not memorized currently, but true on that. At least Ignatious gets a point back too. And anyone else down.

Silver Crusade

HP 59/59 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +8, R: +3, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: 4/6 used, 4d6, (DC 20 +12 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +9/+4, 1d6+3 (18/x2) S

I'll hold off a moment, nodding my thanks to Father Strat, so that we can tie him and the other guards up, but I'm obviously near death, just kind of sitting there, I drop to a knee, and try to enter a sort of prayer/meditation, taking my mind off the pain. "We also need to,. . . need to disarm them."

Once that is done, I'll gather everyone else (not the guards) and Bengeirr close enough to be healed, and Channel Energy once, and than remove him from the area and Channel more.

healing: 1d6 ⇒ 6

healing: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Osirion

Human Pistolero Gunslinger 5 / Alchemist 2 | HP 54/56 | AC 24 [F 17 T 17] | CMD 24 | F+8 R+14 W+2 | Init +11| Perc +10/+15

Maps seems a little startled by the brutality of his guisarme's strike against Bengeirr. Stepping back from the blood spray, he watches Strat attempt to stabilize the man.

"You sure the lady heard you?" He asks, noticing very little change in Bengeirr's condition. When Ignatious' energies have a more obvious effect, he lets out a soft huff of breath. "Well, seems someone was."

Moving over next to the boat, he dips his bloody weapon into the water and swirls it around to remove the blood and hair stuck to it, then wipes it dry on his coat. "I'll check out the ship." He states, then boards to search it.

Silver Crusade

HP 19/19, Init +3, AC: 20, T: 11, FF: 19, F: +7, R: +2, W: +5 Perception +6 <Darkvission 60ft>, CMD: 15 , Male Half-Orc Inquisitor 1/Fighter (Weapon Master) 1

Zaryn Begins to tie up the other guards.

Silver Crusade

HP 59/59 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +8, R: +3, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: 4/6 used, 4d6, (DC 20 +12 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +9/+4, 1d6+3 (18/x2) S

After a moment to catch his breath, Ignatious will go study the Lantern, (if whoever has it doesn't mind), see if I can light it, point the beam at different (nonliving) things, touch them to see if they are cold, and just generally study the thing, looing for words or an inscription. Lastly, if I don't notice anything major that would make me change my mind, I'll shine the light on my hand a round or two just to see if anything happens. Not trying to steal the scene or anything, feel free to take the Lantern and try things too.

I'll ask one of the guards, when they awake, "How does it work?"

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Druid 6 - Init +5 - HP: 63/63, - AC: 24/T: 14/FF: 21 - Perception: +8 <Darkvision 60ft> F: +9(11)/R: +6(8)/W: +9(11) - CMB: +7 - CMD: 20 <+4 vs trip & bull rush>, Speed: 20ft

While Ignatious plays with the lantern, Barlor stands close and waits patiently, though noticeably within the cleric's personal space. Once he thinks Ignatious is satisfied, he'll ask for the lantern for a moment.

Silver Crusade

HP 59/59 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +8, R: +3, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: 4/6 used, 4d6, (DC 20 +12 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +9/+4, 1d6+3 (18/x2) S

Assuming nothing happens I'll hand it over to Barlor readily. "If you can you should shine the light upon me as the Ulfen tried to in the scrap. See what happens. I shoud be able to survive this curse. At least for a time for us to find a cure."

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Druid 6 - Init +5 - HP: 63/63, - AC: 24/T: 14/FF: 21 - Perception: +8 <Darkvision 60ft> F: +9(11)/R: +6(8)/W: +9(11) - CMB: +7 - CMD: 20 <+4 vs trip & bull rush>, Speed: 20ft

"I'm a bit more interested in this stuff." Barlor says as he takes a vial from his pack, opens the lantern, and attempts to extract about an ounce of "oil" from the lantern.
"I'd be happy to let you have a sip, if ya think that might learn ya somethin'."

Silver Crusade

HP 59/59 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +8, R: +3, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: 4/6 used, 4d6, (DC 20 +12 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +9/+4, 1d6+3 (18/x2) S

Will Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Osirion

Human Pistolero Gunslinger 5 / Alchemist 2 | HP 54/56 | AC 24 [F 17 T 17] | CMD 24 | F+8 R+14 W+2 | Init +11| Perc +10/+15

Perception. 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Hmm. If the others are questioning the guards and there doesn't seem to be a rush, can I take 10 or 20?

Andoran

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1
Venture Teller Play b'Post wrote:
Aram finishes tying the first unconscious guard, and moves to the second.

D'oh! I keep forgetting how long standard actions take. Just ignore my previous post.

Silver Crusade

{HP21/21 | AC 18 FF17 T11 CMD 16 | F/R/W 5/3/8} Male

While the others handle the lantern and guards, Strat meanders by the broken window, taking a glance outside, seeing if anyone has come upon it at present. If nothing seems out of place, he'll take up a position to watch.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Silver Crusade

HP 19/19, Init +3, AC: 20, T: 11, FF: 19, F: +7, R: +2, W: +5 Perception +6 <Darkvission 60ft>, CMD: 15 , Male Half-Orc Inquisitor 1/Fighter (Weapon Master) 1

Zaryn begins to tie up the next guard.

351 to 400 of 578 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Frozen Fingers of Midnight PFS PBP by Curaigh All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.