Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Frozen Fingers of Midnight PFS PBP (Inactive)

Game Master Curaigh

The Pathfinders are dispatched to aid Skelg the Ripper, a fellow Pathfinder suffering from a terrible freezing curse.


301 to 350 of 578 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Druid 7 - Init +5 - HP: 73/73, - AC: 24/T: 14/FF: 21 18/13/16- Perception: +8 <Darkvision 60ft> F: +9(13)/R: +6(10)/W: +9(13) - CMB: +8 - CMD: 21 <+4 vs trip & bull rush>, Speed: 20ft

When he sees Maps closing the door, Barlor taps Strat on the shoulder and hurries inside.


The Sacred Vault Seeker's Folly

readied actions will come first, but heading top a show & wil post more tonight...

Grand Lodge

Male Human Alchmist 2 barbaian 1

if thinks i be scum i'll drop the guy and take the shield out... other wise i'll act as i'm heading toward the door and once reach it i'll turn around state "oh wait i've got this wonderful new product... its a shield... and warhammer works great"

Silver Crusade

{HP21/21 | AC 18 FF17 T11 CMD 16 | F/R/W 5/3/8} Male

Strat follows Barlor inside.


The Sacred Vault Seeker's Folly

Bengeirr's mouth drops open when the disguise ended then snaps shut into a greedy grin. With the the subterfuge ended he takes the lantern and point out towards Maps. A beam of cold light springs forth. One of the guards slams the for shut its lock falling into place. The other, visibly shaken, swings his axe at the Pathfinder Ignatius.
closing the door, using the lantern, & axing scum were readied actions triggered by Maps not leaving, Aram's threat & Ignatius declaration (leaving Baram & Strats outside
Barlor & Strats

Spoiler:
the door is locked, one can se through the windows, attempt to bypass the lock, or swim under the ship door
.
Iniatives:
Ulgen's1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Bengeirr 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14


The Sacred Vault Seeker's Folly

sorry fell asleep making that post, more to come...

Scarab Sages

Human Pistolero Gunslinger 6 / Alchemist 2 | HP 64/64 | AC 25 [F 17 T 19] | CMD 28 | F+11 R+16 W+6 | Init +10| Perc +11/+16 | Grit 2/4

Initiative 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Acrobatics to avoid AoO 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Maps tumbles away from the door, attempting to avoid the guard's attacks. Once clear, he drinks an extract of shield.

Silver Crusade

HP 19/19, Init +3, AC: 20, T: 11, FF: 19, F: +7, R: +2, W: +5 Perception +6 <Darkvission 60ft>, CMD: 15 , Male Half-Orc Inquisitor 1/Fighter (Weapon Master) 1

Initiative 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Who is 1, 2, 3? I will try an disarm the lantern from Bengeirr (who I believe is 3) If not I can 5 foot step to the left and be in range of 1, 2 if they are Bengeirr

Disarm 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Druid 7 - Init +5 - HP: 73/73, - AC: 24/T: 14/FF: 21 18/13/16- Perception: +8 <Darkvision 60ft> F: +9(13)/R: +6(10)/W: +9(13) - CMB: +8 - CMD: 21 <+4 vs trip & bull rush>, Speed: 20ft

How high are the windows? And I assume they're oiled paper, not glass.

Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Liberty's Edge

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1

If I'm still in the position on the map I want to use a color spray to take out # 1 and 2.

Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

1d20 ⇒ 13

Silver Crusade

HP 66/66 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +9, R: +4, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: /7 used, 5d6, (DC 20 +13 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +7/+2, 1d6+7 (15/x2) S

I rolled a 13 earlier (last page), but I can roll again if you want.

Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Also, the MAP


The Sacred Vault Seeker's Folly

to catch things up from my sleepy moment last night:

Maps wrote:
Will 1d20+1

The blast of cold light seems to have as much effect on Maps as any other lantern pointed toward a person, he is lit. He tumbles back from the guards

Guard 2 swinging at Ignatious great axe: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4, damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5.
ini Strat: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
ini Fisbin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Order of Action
Maps (24)
Guards 2&3 (20)
Barlar (19)
Bengeirr (14)
Ignatious (13)
Zaryn (8)
Aram (7)
Strat (6)
Fisbin (4)

Maps steps back and drinks an elixer. One of the guards swings at Ignatious and the other at Zaryn. @I great axe: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11, damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10, @Zgreat axe: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10, damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7.
Zaryn wraps his flail around guard 2's great axe and pulls it from his grasp. From above, Bengeir casts a spell. A shimmering great sword appears next to Maps and swings at him. spiritual weapon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21, damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6.
guard 1 is unconscious, Bengeir is upstairs, (marked with a B). The windows are normal height, glass.

Scarab Sages

Human Pistolero Gunslinger 6 / Alchemist 2 | HP 64/64 | AC 25 [F 17 T 19] | CMD 28 | F+11 R+16 W+6 | Init +10| Perc +11/+16 | Grit 2/4

I'm a little confused about where Maps is. Did he step up the stairs to drink his elixir?

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Druid 7 - Init +5 - HP: 73/73, - AC: 24/T: 14/FF: 21 18/13/16- Perception: +8 <Darkvision 60ft> F: +9(13)/R: +6(10)/W: +9(13) - CMB: +8 - CMD: 21 <+4 vs trip & bull rush>, Speed: 20ft

I'm a little confused as to what turns have happened and what haven't, given some were readied actions.

Liberty's Edge

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1

Change of plans. I'm going to aim for Bengeirr before he casts anymore spells.

Silver Crusade

{HP21/21 | AC 18 FF17 T11 CMD 16 | F/R/W 5/3/8} Male

"Damnit!" Strat exclaims as the door slams upon them. He turns to one of the windows and draws his falchion, moving to smash out the glass.

Strat will move around to the window on the east side of the building, on the docks. Should be away from the guards, I hope. Drawing falchion as he moves.


The Sacred Vault Seeker's Folly
Strat Spineshank wrote:

"Damnit!" Strat exclaims as the door slams upon them. He turns to one of the windows and draws his falchion, moving to smash out the glass.

Strat will move around to the window on the east side of the building, on the docks. Should be away from the guards, I hope. Drawing falchion as he moves.

A sprinting Strat rounds the corner, and reaches the first window. double move gets him to the north east corner of the building(same row as Maps & Ignatious)

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Druid 7 - Init +5 - HP: 73/73, - AC: 24/T: 14/FF: 21 18/13/16- Perception: +8 <Darkvision 60ft> F: +9(13)/R: +6(10)/W: +9(13) - CMB: +8 - CMD: 21 <+4 vs trip & bull rush>, Speed: 20ft

Barlor, not much for subtlety, runs for the front of the warehouse and throws his club at the window to smash it in.
Club: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 Looks like a window would have 10-11 AC (depending on the size), and 1 hardness, 1 HP. I may be far enough from the window to be another range increment away, taking -2 to that roll. Still, that should break the window out.

Scarab Sages

Human Pistolero Gunslinger 6 / Alchemist 2 | HP 64/64 | AC 25 [F 17 T 19] | CMD 28 | F+11 R+16 W+6 | Init +10| Perc +11/+16 | Grit 2/4

With his shield Maps' AC jumps to 22, just enough to deflect the magic greatsword.

Bengeir's magic clashes against Maps' alchemical protection, stopping just short of his head. Gritting his teeth, the tattooed man takes a step up the stairs as he draws a bomb from under his coat and hurls up it at Bengeir.

5' step. Throw bomb. 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


The Sacred Vault Seeker's Folly
Strat Spineshank wrote:

"Damnit!" Strat exclaims as the door slams upon them. He turns to one of the windows and draws his falchion, moving to smash out the glass.

Strat will move around to the window on the east side of the building, on the docks. Should be away from the guards, I hope. Drawing falchion as he moves.

If you would rather go through the window opened by Barlor, we can make is so. :)

Liberty's Edge

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1

Okay, I'll aim at whatever guards are still active.

Silver Crusade

{HP21/21 | AC 18 FF17 T11 CMD 16 | F/R/W 5/3/8} Male
Venture Teller Play b'Post wrote:
Strat Spineshank wrote:

"Damnit!" Strat exclaims as the door slams upon them. He turns to one of the windows and draws his falchion, moving to smash out the glass.

Strat will move around to the window on the east side of the building, on the docks. Should be away from the guards, I hope. Drawing falchion as he moves.

If you would rather go through the window opened by Barlor, we can make is so. :)

Let's do that!

Silver Crusade

HP 66/66 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +9, R: +4, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: /7 used, 5d6, (DC 20 +13 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +7/+2, 1d6+7 (15/x2) S

Ok, was a bit confussed, but after Barlor smashes the window open. . .

Ignatious, his skin and hair begining to glow not unlike an ember, will 5ft step (up and left 1) and attack guard 1 (remember nonlethal damage).

Attack with "Sunflare": 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Silver Crusade

HP 66/66 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +9, R: +4, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: /7 used, 5d6, (DC 20 +13 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +7/+2, 1d6+7 (15/x2) S

I have a special trait that on a crit, my scimitar literally bursts into flame, dealing an extra 2 points of Fire damage for that hit.

Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 2 = 7

:(

Probaby not...


The Sacred Vault Seeker's Folly

The guard closest the window turns as glass comes shattering in, then turns in time to catch a Aram's arcane energy in the face. The half-orc throws more viscous color at the guards. Stepping in just behind the globs as if practiced a hundred times, Ignatios steps up and swings a glowing scimitar at the closest guard.

Even as the final bits of glass fall to the floor the window is filled with a large shape. The shadow turns into Strats as he steps through the whole.

Maps steps onto the stairs, throwing a small vial at Bengeirr. The vial breaks in another explosion and the Ulfen groans from the burns.

guard 1 Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 rounds: 2d4 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6
guard 2 Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14 rounds: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6

The two guards in Aram's sites collapse onto the floor. The first one only just barely regaining focus before dropping again.

The third guard, moves away from the half-orc who deprived him of his axe and picks up the blade.
5-ft. move and pick up an item (move),
Barlor is up

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Druid 7 - Init +5 - HP: 73/73, - AC: 24/T: 14/FF: 21 18/13/16- Perception: +8 <Darkvision 60ft> F: +9(13)/R: +6(10)/W: +9(13) - CMB: +8 - CMD: 21 <+4 vs trip & bull rush>, Speed: 20ft

Barlor approaches the window, picks up Ing, and unceremoniously drops him inside. "Go get 'em, Ing! R'member which ones the bad'ns are!"
Then he climbs through the window himself.

That should leave an action for Ing to approach the nearest standing guard, if any. I'm a little hazy on our current positions & such. Barlor will be climbing in right behind Strat, if there's room.


The Sacred Vault Seeker's Folly

The druid and his companion try to get in through the window, the critter going immediately to the standing guard next Zaryn.

Bengeirr's mystical sword swings at Maps while the Ulfen himself again points the lantern at the tattooed man.
The map is updated, but I failed login too many times and have to wait a while to try again (later tonight). B&S are next to the window next to the door (on the current map) S inside, B out. Guard 3 is standing in corner and Bengeirr is upstairs. 1& 2 are down. Maps=please give me a Will save.
spiritual sword: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19, damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Scarab Sages

Human Pistolero Gunslinger 6 / Alchemist 2 | HP 64/64 | AC 25 [F 17 T 19] | CMD 28 | F+11 R+16 W+6 | Init +10| Perc +11/+16 | Grit 2/4

Will Save 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

Liberty's Edge

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1

Aram sees the sword swing menacingly at Maps, snapping him out of his latest haze.
"Maps is in trouble!" cries Aram. But what could he do? His pitiful selection of spells couldn't affect the sword.

Silver Crusade

HP 66/66 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +9, R: +4, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: /7 used, 5d6, (DC 20 +13 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +7/+2, 1d6+7 (15/x2) S

Round 2, Init 13

With the threats around him laying in a fetal ball, Ignatious looks at the leader, the Ulfen warrior hiding behind his magical artifact, and begins chanting a soft prayer, concentrating all his clestial might into the spell. Raising a hand in a gesture to help channel the energies, the magic comes to life in a soft green glyph of power.

"Drop the lantern, and submit to the flames judgement." as I cast Command (Will save D.C. 14 Drop). Afterwards I will aproach Bengeirr.

Silver Crusade

HP 19/19, Init +3, AC: 20, T: 11, FF: 19, F: +7, R: +2, W: +5 Perception +6 <Darkvission 60ft>, CMD: 15 , Male Half-Orc Inquisitor 1/Fighter (Weapon Master) 1

Zaryn will attack Guard 3. If he needs to move, he can

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Don't make me hurt you foolish ulfen

Grand Lodge

Male Human Alchmist 2 barbaian 1

i'll go after anybody whos still standing...

Silver Crusade

{HP21/21 | AC 18 FF17 T11 CMD 16 | F/R/W 5/3/8} Male

Strat moves closer to the platform, seeing the others target this one, and raises his hand, a ball of flame begining to form in it. "We don't want to harm people needlessly."

Ready attack to Firebolt if he does anything besides surrender.

Ready attack:

Firebolt: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 vs. Touch
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


The Sacred Vault Seeker's Folly

A green glyph surrounds Bengeirr's face for a moment. Will save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11. He shakes off the mist, only to see his hands are empty: the lantern rolling on the floor by his feet. He reaches* for the dropped lantern but straitens empty handed. Again he shakes his head trying to rid himself of the mist.

Zaryn steps up to the third guard now backed into a corner. He swings but the metallic squeaks of link on link are the only sounds coming from the fearsome flail.

Bengeirr and the cornered guard 3 are still fighting, none the less enthusiastically for the dropping of their friends. EDIT: Strat notices this and throws the holy fire of Sarenrae at the leader.

*not a real action, just a fluff.
@ Ign you had to move forward to get in range as he is 20 feet up. Your can move strait forward (south) or head toward the stairs (bottleneck), both are in range, so tis your preference.
EDIT: @Str what is the range, may also need to move.
Guard 3 stepped back so as not to provoke AoO.
Fisbin, Aram, are up. EDIT: removed Strat (I take to long to complete a post :)

Silver Crusade

{HP21/21 | AC 18 FF17 T11 CMD 16 | F/R/W 5/3/8} Male

Since the leader didn't surrender, does that trigger my readied action?

Silver Crusade

HP 66/66 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +9, R: +4, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: /7 used, 5d6, (DC 20 +13 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +7/+2, 1d6+7 (15/x2) S

I'll head towards the stairs. I wasn't sure if he had moved or not as you had said you where having trouble with the maps at the time, so I just wasn't sure. :)

" That aught to help for a moment, and, ", speaking up to the man, "It is not too late to surrender. The Flame is forgiving, and you can still right this sin, brother."


The Sacred Vault Seeker's Folly

"Sin? What sin is it to reclaim that which is stolen? What sin is it to protect from thieves that which is ours?! He continues shouting curses about Pathfinders, though he has switched to the Ulfen tongue.
Map now updated, though Ignatious will be one square ahead of Maps on the stairs. And I missed grouping the guards and Bengerr clips, but the are in the squares marked 'X' or 'B' of Bengeirr. Guard 3 has no "3", but his photo is there.
Aye Strat, it does. I edited that in above.
Fisbin and Aram left for round 2, then Maps leads round 3.

Silver Crusade

{HP21/21 | AC 18 FF17 T11 CMD 16 | F/R/W 5/3/8} Male

The range is 30'. I had listed in the RP me moving closer, but not in the OOC. I meant to move 3 square diagonally SE, just south of Aram is possible. Sorry for the omission.

Liberty's Edge

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1

I'll cast acid splash at the sword. Maybe that will dissolve it.
"Do not hurt him!" shouts Aram at the enchanted sword. Aram points his finger at it. "Acid Splash!"

1d20 ⇒ 8

Silver Crusade

HP 66/66 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +9, R: +4, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: /7 used, 5d6, (DC 20 +13 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +7/+2, 1d6+7 (15/x2) S

Ignatious will stop at that.
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

"Are you saying that Skelg stole the lamp from you? We are not theives, nor are we here to take anything, save the ability to save a friend of our employer, and possibly an innocent man."

Scarab Sages

Human Pistolero Gunslinger 6 / Alchemist 2 | HP 64/64 | AC 25 [F 17 T 19] | CMD 28 | F+11 R+16 W+6 | Init +10| Perc +11/+16 | Grit 2/4

Though the magic greatsword strikes well, it fails to penetrate Maps' shield again. Ignoring the weapon, Maps rushes forward to snatch up the lantern at Bengeirr's feet before the man can reclaim it.

"Save the speech Ignatious." He growls. "We've won."

Silver Crusade

HP 19/19, Init +3, AC: 20, T: 11, FF: 19, F: +7, R: +2, W: +5 Perception +6 <Darkvission 60ft>, CMD: 15 , Male Half-Orc Inquisitor 1/Fighter (Weapon Master) 1

Sense Motive 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Wait what?


The Sacred Vault Seeker's Folly

Innocent? Skelg the coward stole that from my father's funery boat. A grave-robber who did not even wait for the grave to be cold. He stops for a moment, then starts laughing Cold! HahHe we'll see the thief freeze in his own bed! Unlike a true warrior who dies in glorious battle.

Aram's acid flies to the weapon, much of the liquid outlines the magical blade but drips harmlessly to the floor.
I think maps meant you have the lantern, but the fight is not over.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Druid 7 - Init +5 - HP: 73/73, - AC: 24/T: 14/FF: 21 18/13/16- Perception: +8 <Darkvision 60ft> F: +9(13)/R: +6(10)/W: +9(13) - CMB: +8 - CMD: 21 <+4 vs trip & bull rush>, Speed: 20ft

"just whomp 'im a good one!"


The Sacred Vault Seeker's Folly
Fisbin the hat maker wrote:
i'll go after anybody whos still standing...

and

roger Gilbert wrote:

Attack of Opportunity (War Hammer): : 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Damage Warhammer:: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Fisbin moves around the boar to the guard now trapped in the corner. The magic great sword hovers in the air over his head. He swings, cutting deeply into the Ulfen's leg.

EDIT: confirm crit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Maps moves up the stairs grabbing the lantern by Bengeirr's feet.
The remaining guard yells out and turns to the source of his pain. He returns with a blow of his own to the gnome. greataxe: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6, damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 EDIT: but the wound in his leg is too severe. It crumples under him, and he falls splashing blood on the warehouse floorboards.

Barlor is up, Bengeir is the only standing target.

Silver Crusade

HP 66/66 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +9, R: +4, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: /7 used, 5d6, (DC 20 +13 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +7/+2, 1d6+7 (15/x2) S

Thinking to himself, "Well that does explajn the rumors that Skelg brought his wealth from the north. . .

Lowering his defenses for a moment, "There was a man caught in the crossfire, affected by the lamp's magic, thought perhaps not lost. I ask you this, warrior to warrior, is there any way we can settle this peacfully and with honor?


The Sacred Vault Seeker's Folly

Huzzah! *fistbump on the crit* Warrior?! Peace? By Gorum, I do not get these islanders.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Druid 7 - Init +5 - HP: 73/73, - AC: 24/T: 14/FF: 21 18/13/16- Perception: +8 <Darkvision 60ft> F: +9(13)/R: +6(10)/W: +9(13) - CMB: +8 - CMD: 21 <+4 vs trip & bull rush>, Speed: 20ft

Barlor pulls out his second club and approaches Bengeir, but defensively.


The Sacred Vault Seeker's Folly

Maps is holding a lantern and he last attacked with a bomb. Are you actually wielding a weapon also (eg do you threaten Bengeirr's square)?

Scarab Sages

Human Pistolero Gunslinger 6 / Alchemist 2 | HP 64/64 | AC 25 [F 17 T 19] | CMD 28 | F+11 R+16 W+6 | Init +10| Perc +11/+16 | Grit 2/4

Maps is holding a guisarme, but cannot threaten with it because it is a two handed weapon.

301 to 350 of 578 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Frozen Fingers of Midnight PFS PBP by Curaigh All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.