Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Frozen Fingers of Midnight PFS PBP (Inactive)

Game Master Curaigh

The Pathfinders are dispatched to aid Skelg the Ripper, a fellow Pathfinder suffering from a terrible freezing curse.


151 to 200 of 578 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Seeker's Folly

O-of c-c-course. Bright lad. Pathfinders, definately the right call. Yes, there is a very powerful aura, centered on Skeld. Assuming you keep studying for the full effect (3 rounds-non combat) please give me a spell craft check.DC 20:

Spoiler:
overwhelming conjuration, please add whatever flavor text for your spell :)

Andoran

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1

Striding confidently over to Skelg, all hints of his shrinking-violet nature gone, Aram holds his arms out to his sides, then sweeps them over Skelg and begins concentrating.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Andoran

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1

This is the worst dice-roller I have ever seen. A natural '1' means a catastrophic failure, right? What have I done?

Silver Crusade

HP 59/59 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +8, R: +3, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: 4/6 used, 4d6, (DC 20 +12 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +9/+4, 1d6+3 (18/x2) S

No, it just means you failed, but yes, it is the worst Dice Roller I've ever seen. I think I have rolled more "1's" than I have successes.


Seeker's Folly

Skeld starts to explain the encounter, but encourages Tyros to finish for him. The reserved man contimues the story with occassional interjections from the Ulfen wartior. Last week Skelg caught the men in his vault. Thinking them common thieves he attacked them. One had lit a lantern from inside the vault. It must have been magical as the light started Skelg's curse. It also turned a tapestry into a shimmering doorway. This frightened them off. With Skelg already weakened they easily got away.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Alchmist 2 barbaian 1

"Is the lantern still here? And what with the Tapestry... is there something thought the doorway?" Fisbin States putting his head thought the door.

Silver Crusade

HP 59/59 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +8, R: +3, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: 4/6 used, 4d6, (DC 20 +12 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +9/+4, 1d6+3 (18/x2) S

"A brave deed, even for a weakened warrior. Did you travel through this pathway of magic?" and after a moment of thinking about it, "You said, "thinking them common thieves". Where they not? Did you know them, or their master? It seems like we are missing a piece of the story somehow. Where any of them also cursed by the light?"

Andoran

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1

"Rrrghhhh!!! says Aram in a unsettling bestial growl out of frustration for his failed detecting. "I'll try again!" Once again he concentrates his hands over Skelg.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Andoran

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1

A dark shadow appears over Aram's face, briefly showing the image of...a bear? But as soon as the image appeared it was gone again.

"Again!" growls Aram, starting to become frantic.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Seeker's Folly

"B-b-brave?" he shivers.

"Skelg was not weakened until after the light hit him and the tapestry by the vault was of a meadow scene until the light hit it," fills in Tyros "Brave Tirfyr, one of Skelg's men, walked into the doorway to investigate and returned to say it led to a ship encased in ice. He went back to investigate further, but after half an hour, the doorway dissappeared and trapped Tirfyr."

"B-b-bengeirr" shivers Skelg.

Tyros nods. "Yes we know the villains. They were Bengeirr's men. And two days ago he returned with them. He spat on the sickly Skelg, snarling, 'Now you'll die in bed like an old woman.' He left his guards outside to prevent help."

Grand Lodge

Male Human Alchmist 2 barbaian 1

i want to take a look at the tapestry...

Silver Crusade

HP 59/59 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +8, R: +3, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: 4/6 used, 4d6, (DC 20 +12 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +9/+4, 1d6+3 (18/x2) S

Watching Aram, "What in the many Hells was that?"

It's a witch! Burn it. Burn it!!! :) j/k

Silver Crusade

HP 59/59 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +8, R: +3, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: 4/6 used, 4d6, (DC 20 +12 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +9/+4, 1d6+3 (18/x2) S

"You are not going to die, friend. I asure you. Besides, Adril still has need of you to learn to fght like a real man. So we are not going to let you give up here. Now get up and show us the tapestry and lantern, unless you want Bengeirr to be right about you after all.", hoping to return a little bit of anger, and more importantly drive to the warrior to keep him going, (not just being a jerk).

"We can help Tirfyr, too, if we can get there. Does this ship have any relevance to you? Where did you come by the lantern and the tapestry?"

Silver Crusade

HP 19/19, Init +3, AC: 20, T: 11, FF: 19, F: +7, R: +2, W: +5 Perception +6 <Darkvission 60ft>, CMD: 15 , Male Half-Orc Inquisitor 1/Fighter (Weapon Master) 1

Let me get this straight. Two thieves were sent by Bengeirr to steal something from his vault. They had a magical lantern that they zapped onto the tapestry and Skelg. Skelg came down with cold curse and the tapestry opened up a portal to a frozen ship. Tirfyr decided to check it out and got trapped. Then Bengeirr came back later and taunted Skelg and posted his guards outside of the gates (the ones we beat the snot out of). Am I following this correctly?

We should go to Bengeirr, and find this lantern.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Druid 6 - Init +5 - HP: 16/63, - AC: 24/T: 14/FF: 21 18/13/16- Perception: +8 <Darkvision 60ft> F: +9(11)/R: +6(8)/W: +9(11) - CMB: +7 - CMD: 20 <+4 vs trip & bull rush>, Speed: 20ft

That's how I read it

Silver Crusade

{HP21/21 | AC 18 FF17 T11 CMD 16 | F/R/W 5/3/8} Male

Same here

Silver Crusade

HP 59/59 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +8, R: +3, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: 4/6 used, 4d6, (DC 20 +12 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +9/+4, 1d6+3 (18/x2) S

Me too, it just seems like there is still something missing (backstory?) that isn't revealed yet, but otherwise, yes. Hopefully, they didn't take the lantern, and it seems like IF we do go through the doorway, we have half an hour to get back.

Andoran

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1

Snapping out of his fury, Aram holds his head wearily. "I'm sorry, sir, I can't get the spell to work," Aram says, ashamed. Turning to Ignatious, "What was what?" he says, concerned, apparently oblivious to the converstion that had been going on around him as he worked the failed spells.


Seeker's Folly
Zaryn Carolingian wrote:

Let me get this straight. Two thieves were sent by Bengeirr to steal something from his vault. They had a magical lantern that they zapped onto the tapestry and Skelg. Skelg came down with cold curse and the tapestry opened up a portal to a frozen ship. Tirfyr decided to check it out and got trapped. Then Bengeirr came back later and taunted Skelg and posted his guards outside of the gates (the ones we beat the snot out of). Am I following this correctly?

We should go to Bengeirr, and find this lantern.

the lantern ws in the vault, otherwise that is correct. Also Beinherr has the lantern now

Silver Crusade

HP 59/59 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +8, R: +3, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: 4/6 used, 4d6, (DC 20 +12 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +9/+4, 1d6+3 (18/x2) S

@ Aram "I see, the guise of nature's fury as a halo around your head. Twice. Was it just me? It was as if you where calling upon the [i]divine wrath of the inferno[i], only a beast rather than deity."

Venture Teller wrote:
Also Beinherr has the lantern now.

Son of a beech

Andoran

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1
Ignatious the Seeker of Flame wrote:
@ Aram "I see, the guise of nature's fury as a halo around your head. Twice. Was it just me? It was as if you where calling upon the divine wrath of the inferno, only a beast rather than deity."

Aram looks like he's going to burst into tears. "There's something wrong with me," he says in a quivering voice. "My adopted father said there was something strange in my blood. I don't know what it is; it makes me feel and act different," he begins wringing his hands. Just as suddenly he straightens himself up. "Enough of my personal problems. We've got to fetch this lantern, right?" The sudden shift in his personality is unsettling.

Osirion

Human Pistolero Gunslinger 5 / Alchemist 2 | HP 56/56 | AC 24 [F 17 T 17] | CMD 24 | F+8 R+14 W+2 | Init +11| Perc +10/+15

The lantern. Maps nods. He eyes the room, servant, windows, and pretty much everything with narrow-eyed suspicion. Where's Beinherr?


Seeker's Folly
Ignatious the Seeker of Flame wrote:
We can help Tirfyr, too, if we can get there. Does this ship have any relevance to you? Where did you come by the lantern and the tapestry?"

"Y-y-yes." The two continue the story. "The items in the vault came from a raid on a funeral ship of an old enemy, the Ulfen jarl, Haldyr Bjornsson. The treasure was to be burned along with his wife. I left the ship to her, figuring the least Haldyn can do is offer the Irrisen beauty an inheritance and not a painful, firey death. It is her ship now, she set sail for home."

The tapestry is downstairs by the vault, but it came with the manor. I don't know much about it. Tyro's?" The servant nods and says he will show you the tapestry, or anything else in the house you would like to see.

To maps they answer, "Alas I do not know where the scoundral Bengeirr is, though there can not be too many places an Ulfen can hide in a city.
Bengeirr is the correct spelling, phone keyboard is much more difficult to use :)

Grand Lodge

Male Human Alchmist 2 barbaian 1

i'll go check it before we leave...

Silver Crusade

HP 19/19, Init +3, AC: 20, T: 11, FF: 19, F: +7, R: +2, W: +5 Perception +6 <Darkvission 60ft>, CMD: 15 , Male Half-Orc Inquisitor 1/Fighter (Weapon Master) 1

We should gather information about this Ulfen, find out where he is, figure out if he knows anything about the lantern, acquire the lantern, and then save Tirfyr and Skelg.

Osirion

Human Pistolero Gunslinger 5 / Alchemist 2 | HP 56/56 | AC 24 [F 17 T 17] | CMD 24 | F+8 R+14 W+2 | Init +11| Perc +10/+15

With a sudden thoughtful look at Skelg, Maps asks. Have you tried any alchemy to help with the symptoms?

Moving to the bed, he will examine Skelg a little more closely. Reaching out a tattooed hand to feel temperature and pulse, he asks. May I?

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Druid 6 - Init +5 - HP: 16/63, - AC: 24/T: 14/FF: 21 18/13/16- Perception: +8 <Darkvision 60ft> F: +9(11)/R: +6(8)/W: +9(11) - CMB: +7 - CMD: 20 <+4 vs trip & bull rush>, Speed: 20ft

Barlor continues to tap his club on his shield and hum off-key tunes just outside the door.


Seeker's Folly

P-p-please d-d-do," Skelg tells Maps. His skin is warm where it faces the fire, all other areas are chilly to the touch.

I will continue with Maps & Skelg and any others who want to ask questions, but the question has been asked twice so I dinnae want to ignore it....

Tryos leads the Pathfinders down the stairs and into the back of the house. There he goes down another set of stairs to a landing with a huge, heavy door. Outside the door is a tapestry which shows an Ulfen Longship on a rolling sea, mostly encased in an iceberg. "It had a shepherd with his flock in a meadow before the lantern shone on it," he explains.

Fisbin, Strat, Zaryn, Maps, & Aram

Spoiler:
A large lantern ring hangs from the mouth of the dragon figurehead of the Ulfen longship, but no lantern hangs there.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Druid 6 - Init +5 - HP: 16/63, - AC: 24/T: 14/FF: 21 18/13/16- Perception: +8 <Darkvision 60ft> F: +9(11)/R: +6(8)/W: +9(11) - CMB: +7 - CMD: 20 <+4 vs trip & bull rush>, Speed: 20ft

"Any o' yun wizard types reckon you can get us through ta the other side?" Barlor asks, staring at the tapestry inquisitively.

Silver Crusade

HP 59/59 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +8, R: +3, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: 4/6 used, 4d6, (DC 20 +12 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +9/+4, 1d6+3 (18/x2) S

Just curious, is there a reason I keep getting left out of the spoilers? I mean OOC.

I'll actualy stay back for the moment, just wanting to see if the alchemy works at all to help the man, and maybe get a clue what else might.

Silver Crusade

{HP21/21 | AC 18 FF17 T11 CMD 16 | F/R/W 5/3/8} Male

"Hmmm." Strat stares at the tapestry, uncertain how to proceed. At Barlor's words, he searches for any magical auras on the tapestry. "I don't know art, but the artist didn't know boats. He didn't put the lantern on the ring like he was supposed to."

Cast Detect Magic, make off hand comment.


Seeker's Folly
Ignatious the Seeker of Flame wrote:

Just curious, is there a reason I keep getting left out of the spoilers? I mean OOC.

I'll actualy stay back for the moment, just wanting to see if the alchemy works at all to help the man, and maybe get a clue what else might.

perception checks, from discussion thread.

Strat: yes the tapestry has an aura please make a spellcraft check.
DC20:
Spoiler:
conjuration, lingering (dim) please add your own descripters

Grand Lodge

Male Human Alchmist 2 barbaian 1

ok if iknow about the missing latern i'll go back up and mention it to sleg and ask if he know about the ship covered in ice... also i'll try to get a vial of oil from the latern...

Osirion

Human Pistolero Gunslinger 5 / Alchemist 2 | HP 56/56 | AC 24 [F 17 T 17] | CMD 24 | F+8 R+14 W+2 | Init +11| Perc +10/+15

Staying behind with Skelg for a few moments, Maps goes through the motions of looking him over and performing a few tests and experiments. He checks the mans hands, his pulse, looks into his eyes, ears, and mouth. Extracting a few of his alchemy components, he makes a show of mixing ingredients and having Skelg smell or drink a few. He then collects some saliva, a drop of blood, and a cutting of hair, placing each within solutions, which he swirls and examines before the light. As he stows his tools and pockets the vials, he looks to Skelg.

Stay warm.

GM:
Unless prevented by someone, That should take care of Maps faction mission.

Silver Crusade

{HP21/21 | AC 18 FF17 T11 CMD 16 | F/R/W 5/3/8} Male

Sadly, Strat doesn't have Spellcraft.

"Hmm, yup, it's magic." Strat casts another spell, summoning a ball of light to shine upon the tapestry. "Let's see what this does."

Cast Light and shine on the tapestry.

Andoran

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1

Aram decides to cast his own detect magic on the tapestry to see if he can find anything Strat didn't.
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18


Seeker's Folly

Skelg tells Maps thanks. Then shivers. T-t-that is my plan. Aye that'll do.
Skelg knows the ship in the tapestry is the funeral ship of his enemy Haldyr Bjornsson. Much of the treasure in the vault, including the stolen lamp, came from the funeral ship. I don't know how it came to be encased in ice. When last he saw it his widow was sailing it for Irrisen. That was months ago.

heal check DC 10

Spoiler:
Skelg is suffering from exposure to extreme cold. Unless the curse is lifted he only has a few days--a week at the most. I apologize if anyone attempted a heal check earlier and I missed it.

Silver Crusade

HP 19/19, Init +3, AC: 20, T: 11, FF: 19, F: +7, R: +2, W: +5 Perception +6 <Darkvission 60ft>, CMD: 15 , Male Half-Orc Inquisitor 1/Fighter (Weapon Master) 1

Zaryn Takes 10 on the heal for a 16

We need to move, Skleg only has a couple of days at most, we need to gather information, find Beinherr, and travel to the ship via the Lantern

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Druid 6 - Init +5 - HP: 16/63, - AC: 24/T: 14/FF: 21 18/13/16- Perception: +8 <Darkvision 60ft> F: +9(11)/R: +6(8)/W: +9(11) - CMB: +7 - CMD: 20 <+4 vs trip & bull rush>, Speed: 20ft

"Aye, that sounds like a plan I can get behind!" says the gruff, simple dwarf with enthusiasm.


Seeker's Folly

The tapestry glows with Strat's divine touch.
Any other Skelg questions or Graydog Manor things? We can retcon them in, but sounds like the party is mostly ready to move on.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Druid 6 - Init +5 - HP: 16/63, - AC: 24/T: 14/FF: 21 18/13/16- Perception: +8 <Darkvision 60ft> F: +9(11)/R: +6(8)/W: +9(11) - CMB: +7 - CMD: 20 <+4 vs trip & bull rush>, Speed: 20ft

Can we loot the place? Or is that an "evil deed"?

Silver Crusade

HP 59/59 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +8, R: +3, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: 4/6 used, 4d6, (DC 20 +12 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +9/+4, 1d6+3 (18/x2) S

Heal: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

After oberving, I'll move down to the tapestry. Aftr others have tried to discern it's magic properrties, I'l run my hand along it, trying to sense this cold they keep going on about, and then, just for the heck of it, try to push my hand through just a bit.

While, there (assuming nothing happens), I'll also look about for any clues that the thugs may have left that we can use to find them.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Osirion

Human Pistolero Gunslinger 5 / Alchemist 2 | HP 56/56 | AC 24 [F 17 T 17] | CMD 24 | F+8 R+14 W+2 | Init +11| Perc +10/+15

Having no experience with traditional magic, Maps offers no opinion on the tapestry, though he does examine it for any maker's signature and moves the edge to glance behind.

He also asks Tyros, Have you tried a simple spell or potion of endure elements to alleviate the symptoms of Skelg's curse?


Seeker's Folly
Maps wrote:

Having no experience with traditional magic, Maps offers no opinion on the tapestry, though he does examine it for any maker's signature and moves the edge to glance behind.

He also asks Tyros, Have you tried a simple spell or potion of endure elements to alleviate the symptoms of Skelg's curse?

Actually we have, until the Bengeirr's gaurds stopped people from coming in. It will slow down the curse, but even with that time is limited. @Ignatios the tapestry is a clue itself, but nothing futher is gained.

The party decides to search the City in the Center of the world looking for an Ulfen warrior named Bengeirr.

Let me know who, where and how, then make a diplomacy (gather information) check (different DCs get different results :)

Andoran

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1

Aram decides to call upon his knowledge of the local scene to discern Bengeirr's whereabouts.

diplomacy(gather information): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Silver Crusade

{HP21/21 | AC 18 FF17 T11 CMD 16 | F/R/W 5/3/8} Male

"Hmm, boats. Probably to check the water for 'em. That's where I think I'll head to look about, check with the dockworkers down there. Anyone wanna come with, and where should we meet after lookin' for information?"

Diplomacy (Gather Information): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Osirion

Human Pistolero Gunslinger 5 / Alchemist 2 | HP 56/56 | AC 24 [F 17 T 17] | CMD 24 | F+8 R+14 W+2 | Init +11| Perc +10/+15

With a personality like course sandpaper, Maps is often terrible with people. He will however attempt to assist someone.

Diplomacy Aid Another 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (11) - 2 = 9

Silver Crusade

HP 59/59 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +8, R: +3, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: 4/6 used, 4d6, (DC 20 +12 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +9/+4, 1d6+3 (18/x2) S

I'll check around the docks, asking for Ulfen warriors, their leader, and about any ships similar to the tapestry.

Diplomacy (gather info): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

If this will take more than a day, I would like to switch out some spells if thats an option.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Druid 6 - Init +5 - HP: 16/63, - AC: 24/T: 14/FF: 21 18/13/16- Perception: +8 <Darkvision 60ft> F: +9(11)/R: +6(8)/W: +9(11) - CMB: +7 - CMD: 20 <+4 vs trip & bull rush>, Speed: 20ft

Barlor, being also of a generally unpersonable disposition, attempts to assist Aram.

Diplomacy (aid another): 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2

Grand Lodge

Male Human Alchmist 2 barbaian 1

Untrained Ulfen visitors to Absalom around the docks ...Diplomacy (gather info): 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12

151 to 200 of 578 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Frozen Fingers of Midnight PFS PBP by Curaigh All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.