Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Frozen Fingers of Midnight PFS PBP (Inactive)

Game Master Curaigh

The Pathfinders are dispatched to aid Skelg the Ripper, a fellow Pathfinder suffering from a terrible freezing curse.


1 to 50 of 578 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

simply M Draco Electricus Wannabeus Expert 1, Armchair Expert (PrC) 8,

You have been called to the Grand Lodge of Absalom for a briefing. Seated in a small chamber around a darkwood table, various trophies gathered from across the face of Golarion hang from the walls. A monkey-shaped mask with a serpent's tongue glares out from the center of one wall, a strange halberd with gold rings piercing its thick blade and dragons carved along its haft hangs opposite the monkey mask. Fellow Pathfinders, who apparently have been here for the same purpose are seated around the table. Each begins the new assignment's opening custom and introduces themselves.

Just in case you need the cue, here is where you die.
Ooops that comes later *grin* ...err... here is where you introduce yourselves. :)

Silver Crusade

HP 66/66 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +9, R: +4, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: /7 used, 5d6, (DC 20 +13 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +7/+2, 1d6+7 (15/x2) S

Walking into the Grand Lodge, Ignatious looks around, still with a sense of wonder in his eyes. "It has been a long while since I last saw this place, hasn't it", he thinks. Taking a moment, Ignatious walks to a lone Weeping Willow tree he had always been fond of. "Ah, I see still there. . .", as he gently touches some scratches in the bark, remembering the young lady he had met and sharred a moment with as they had trained her, long, long ago. "What was her name? Ilyanna. What ever happened to her, I wonder."

Once the memories of a happy past wash away, Ignatious makes his way to where he had been requested. Softly knocking on the door before entering, is embarrased to see that the others have already arived, meaning he is late.

"My humblest apologies, I lost track of time. I have not been back here in a decade. I was jus,. . .", and with a bow, I am father Ignatious, a humble warrior-priest and son of The Holy Flame. Word has reached me in my travels that I could be of a service?"

appearance:
Ignatious is obviously not human. Aside from an inner warmth and gentleness, one might mistake him for a vampire, or some other foul undead from his pallor. At first seeming extremely pale, at a closer inspection, he actually has a silvery sheen to his skin. His eyes are solid white, and hs longer black hair, hides a dark green overtone. He wears a rather fancy, though outdated, breastlate, and carries a scimitar at the side, ready to fight with it in one hand and his faith in the other. The scimitar is designed to appear as a locke of flame. Oddly, on his right shoulder, somehow held to his armor, is a single, perfect lotus flower.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Alchmist 2 barbaian 1

Fisbin states walking in to the court yard... Ahh a mission, i can't wait till i get on that path again it seems like years since i've gotten to adventure...

Fisbin A short male gnome alway carries his sheild on his back with his hammer on his belt to the slights bit of trouble then he bring its out and is ready for war...

Silver Crusade

HP 19/19, Init +3, AC: 20, T: 11, FF: 19, F: +7, R: +2, W: +5 Perception +6 <Darkvission 60ft>, CMD: 15 , Male Half-Orc Inquisitor 1/Fighter (Weapon Master) 1

Into the room Zaryn trudges,

Why must the carriers always come before the dawn to deliever these messages in a deep sleepy voice before he yawns.

Before you stands a 6'3 muscular Half-orc in Black full-plate, with a silver embroidered symbol of the dawn-flower. His face is covered with ritualistic tattoos and scaring. His tusk are as large as a boar and his eyes burn red. Across his back is a Heavy Flail, and on his hip is a scimitar.

After Fisbin finishes his statement, Zaryn turns to the gnome, in aggravation and disbelief Seems like years?! I have been in this organization for no more then 6 months and I have been all over Golarion

He then scans the room. Notices Ignatious, Knowledge (Planes) Check 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Ignatious, you worship Sarenrae correct? Or is the holy flame different?

Silver Crusade

HP 66/66 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +9, R: +4, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: /7 used, 5d6, (DC 20 +13 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +7/+2, 1d6+7 (15/x2) S

It is the same, just something I do to add a little flavor. I do have 11 (yes eleven) Holy Symbols of Sarenrae around my neck, if that helps :)

Sunder that DM. . .

"And to where shall the Society send us this time, I wonder? It seems like it is always Isseren or", slightly rolling his eyes, though with only one color it is difficult to tell, "Tian these days. Never to a more heavenly realm. Always business. When, I ask you, when is the last time you where sent to slay the evil dragon and rescue a virtuous princess whose beauty made even the rising sun's gentle rays jealous?", he says, jokingly.

Silver Crusade

{HP21/21 | AC 18 FF17 T11 CMD 16 | F/R/W 5/3/8} Male

"Tian huh? Never been there yet. Too many places to explore here." Strat explores the others in the room with him. "Never saved a princess or killed a dragon either. Mostly run errands for the Society."

Strat looks more warrior than cleric. A moderately built half-orc, well groomed in a military style. His eyes stay alert as he takes in the others, sizing each person up it seems. He dresses in a breastplate, the dawnflower's weapon on one hip, a morningstar the other. Strapped to his back is a falchion, or as Strat terms it, his 'big scimitar'. A shield sits on the floor next to him.

"So what's todays errand?"

Osirion

Human Pistolero Gunslinger 6 / Alchemist 2 | HP 64/64 | AC 25 [F 17 T 19] | CMD 28 | F+11 R+16 W+6 | Init +10| Perc +11/+16 | Grit 2/4

A lean man with dark eyes and loose, unkempt hair, quietly enters the room as the others are talking. He wears a long dusty brown coat, under which can be seen links of light chain and the hilts of a few weapons strapped to a sturdy double-belt. Nodding to anyone that looks his direction, he introduces himself as simply as possible.

I am called Maps.

He then takes up position near the exotic halberd, clasps his hands behind his back, and examines the strange weapon with a casual eye.

Silver Crusade

HP 66/66 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +9, R: +4, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: /7 used, 5d6, (DC 20 +13 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +7/+2, 1d6+7 (15/x2) S

"And why is that friend?", not knowing what to make of the man. "Are you fond of travel?"

Osirion

Human Pistolero Gunslinger 6 / Alchemist 2 | HP 64/64 | AC 25 [F 17 T 19] | CMD 28 | F+11 R+16 W+6 | Init +10| Perc +11/+16 | Grit 2/4

Maps draws back one sleeve of his coat. Beneath are intricate tattoos that apoear to be cartography charts, complete with navigation lines.

It might be more accurate to say travel is more fond of me.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Alchmist 2 barbaian 1

"Well i've been researching for sometime on the a few different subjects Fisbin states resting his hand on his war-hammer with simile...

Silver Crusade

HP 66/66 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +9, R: +4, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: /7 used, 5d6, (DC 20 +13 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +7/+2, 1d6+7 (15/x2) S

Looking at the marking on his skin, "Ah, very interesting. Do you mind" as he makes a motion to take a closer look.

"How long did they take?"

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Druid 7 - Init +5 - HP: 73/73, - AC: 24/T: 14/FF: 21 18/13/16- Perception: +8 <Darkvision 60ft> F: +9(13)/R: +6(10)/W: +9(13) - CMB: +8 - CMD: 21 <+4 vs trip & bull rush>, Speed: 20ft

Barlor wakes from his nap on the table, a little spittle in his beard.
"Wha--er, uh, *eh herm*"
Though he tries to play it off, subtlety is the least of his masteries.

Osirion

Human Pistolero Gunslinger 6 / Alchemist 2 | HP 64/64 | AC 25 [F 17 T 19] | CMD 28 | F+11 R+16 W+6 | Init +10| Perc +11/+16 | Grit 2/4

If he is bothered or intrigued by Ignatious' appearance, Maps doesn't show it, and the personal question elicits only the smallest of shrugs from him. Years.

Silver Crusade

HP 19/19, Init +3, AC: 20, T: 11, FF: 19, F: +7, R: +2, W: +5 Perception +6 <Darkvission 60ft>, CMD: 15 , Male Half-Orc Inquisitor 1/Fighter (Weapon Master) 1

Dripping with sarcasm, "Looks like you do a ton of research little one"

His eyes widen as he notices both the Half-Orc and the humanesq man wearing 5 symbols of Sarenrae

Let the Dawnflower be praised, We are blessed with two faithful clerics of the redeemer, I have a feeling we will surely spread her love to all the broken


simply M Draco Electricus Wannabeus Expert 1, Armchair Expert (PrC) 8,

As the group around the table waits, a page enters the room. She looks around breifly, settles on one of the adventurers, then walks up to him. He nods a response to her question and she hands him an envelope.

As she leaves another page enters, repeating the exercise. On his exit another enters. He asks for you by name and offers an envelope when you answer.

Cheliax

Spoiler:
Her Majestrix's Most Loyal Servant,
Darkness and fire embrace you. It is with most exquisite pleasure that I write this letter.
A truly sensuous opportunity has befallen the empire.
Your coming assignment for that little boy's club you belong to involves an Ulfen barbarian named Skelg the Ripper. Skelg is a bodyguard to many important Taldan Emissaries, and is frequently present at important meetings. Asmodeus's eyes must be everywhere for us to conquuer the face of our world. You must try to steal some personal item of Skelg',such as a lock of his hair, so it can be used to scry on him and the people he guards. This way we can learn many Taldan sectrets,not to mention the other delicious details this might suppply. I love to watch. You can watch with me if you like. I'll mull us some wine and prepare my chamber fo the both of us.
Achingly yours Paracountess Zarta Fralneen

Osirion

Spoiler:
Honored Subject of the Ruby Prince,
A thousand Blessings upon your ancestors--once more, our austere nation has need of your rarified services.
Your coming assignment involves an Ulfen man named Skelg the Ripper. Whispers reach my ears that he is befallen by some powerful magical curse, which he claims is connected with a magical lantern. If this lantern is powered by oil, acquire no more than a vial full of his oil and return it to me immmediately. Do not attempt to steal the lantern from Skelg or the Society or your will compromise our position. Bring me this sample and you will be blessed by our ancestors.
In all Sincerity,
Amenopheus, the Saphire Sage

Silver Crusade

Spoiler:
Fellow Free Citizen,
Warm geetings on this cold Desnu morn, this city's chill and squalor does not agree with me, and each day I see the Council bow to slavers and oppressors, my heart sickens. We must do better, we can do better. It all begins with you, my firend.
The is a man in Absalom,an Ulfen warrior by the name of Skelg the Ripper. Skelg is a member of the Taldan Longaxes, and is a symbol of Imperial Taldor, but he is also a sometime member of the Pathfinder Society and a free indidvidual. You must try to convince Skelg to turn his back on Taldor and embrace freedom with all his heart. If he throws off the shackling auspices of that decadent empire of slaves and fools, it will be a great victory for the crusade. Do not harm or threaten him in your efforts to achieve this, however, as true liberation can only undertaken willingly.
Glory to you in your vital mision, and freedom to all.
Ollystra Zadrian

Grand Lodge

Spoiler:
Honored Pathfinder,
A thousand Blessings upon your ancestors--once more, our austere nation has need of your rarified services.
Your coming assignment involves an Ulfen man named Skelg the Ripper. Whispers reach my ears that he is befallen by some powerful magical curse, which he claims is connected with a magical lantern. If this lantern is powered by oil, acquire no more than a vial full of his oil and return it to me immmediately. Do not attempt to steal the lantern from Skelg or the Society or your will compromise our position. Bring me this sample and you will be blessed by our ancestors.
In all Sincerity,
Venture-Captain Ambrus Valsin

Silver Crusade

HP 66/66 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +9, R: +4, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: /7 used, 5d6, (DC 20 +13 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +7/+2, 1d6+7 (15/x2) S

After reading the missive, "May the Flames guiding light warm our souls and bless our actions as we sek freedom for all."

Silver Crusade

HP 19/19, Init +3, AC: 20, T: 11, FF: 19, F: +7, R: +2, W: +5 Perception +6 <Darkvission 60ft>, CMD: 15 , Male Half-Orc Inquisitor 1/Fighter (Weapon Master) 1

He turns to Ignatious and Strat after reading the letters. A difficult task, but one that will be for the glory of Sarenrae

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Druid 7 - Init +5 - HP: 73/73, - AC: 24/T: 14/FF: 21 18/13/16- Perception: +8 <Darkvision 60ft> F: +9(13)/R: +6(10)/W: +9(13) - CMB: +8 - CMD: 21 <+4 vs trip & bull rush>, Speed: 20ft

Barlor, a short and age-worn dwarf with meager attire, looks to have some trouble reading his letter. He eventually stuffs it in his pocket and grunts with satisfaction. He then folds his weathered hands across his lap and waits at the table, swinging his feet and lightly humming a tune too off-key to be recognized.

Osirion

Human Pistolero Gunslinger 6 / Alchemist 2 | HP 64/64 | AC 25 [F 17 T 19] | CMD 28 | F+11 R+16 W+6 | Init +10| Perc +11/+16 | Grit 2/4

Sensing that the others in the room do not share the same patron he does, Maps keeps his own council, folding the note and tucking it away in his coat.

Andoran

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1

Suddenly the door bursts open and a tall half-orc in an indigo robe stumbles in before tripping and falling on the floor with a heavy thud. He sheepishly picks himself up, breathing heavily. He has well-proportioned features for a half-orc, light olive skin, black hair, with long sideburns and short cropped hair.

"I'm sorry I'm late," he says breathlessly. "I just got in from Absalom and I couldn't find my way around. What have I missed?"

Seriously, I thought we we're still discussing things before starting the game. No one told me we had started :(

Andoran

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1

I'm really sorry guys, I read in discussion when the game was to start. I feel really dumb now. Have I missed too much to join in?

Silver Crusade

HP 19/19, Init +3, AC: 20, T: 11, FF: 19, F: +7, R: +2, W: +5 Perception +6 <Darkvission 60ft>, CMD: 15 , Male Half-Orc Inquisitor 1/Fighter (Weapon Master) 1

Of course not, you were a little late, no big deal

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Druid 7 - Init +5 - HP: 73/73, - AC: 24/T: 14/FF: 21 18/13/16- Perception: +8 <Darkvision 60ft> F: +9(13)/R: +6(10)/W: +9(13) - CMB: +8 - CMD: 21 <+4 vs trip & bull rush>, Speed: 20ft

Though a sound beating might be in order.


simply M Draco Electricus Wannabeus Expert 1, Armchair Expert (PrC) 8,
Zaryn Carolingian wrote:
Of course not, you were a little late, no big deal

+1

It is play by post so there will be plenty of delays, just make it in as often as you can and let us know if you will miss more than a day or two. :)
A young page enters, then exits, double checks the door and enters again. Then he looks for the 'well proportioned half-orc in blue.' Master Aram?" he asks sheepishly, "I am sorry sir, I must have missed you when I came in the first time." He delivers the missive, apologizes again and departs.
Andoran
Spoiler:
Fellow Free Citizen,
Warm geetings on this cold Desnu morn, this city's chill and squalor does not agree with me, and each day I see the Council bow to slavers and oppressors, my heart sickens. We must do better, we can do better. It all begins with you, my firend.
The is a man in Absalom,an Ulfen warrior by the name of Skelg the Ripper. Skelg is a member of the Taldan Longaxes, and is a symbol of Imperial Taldor, but he is also a sometime member of the Pathfinder Society and a free indidvidual. You must try to convince Skelg to turn his back on Taldor and embrace freedom with all his heart. If he throws off the shackling auspices of that decadent empire of slaves and fools, it will be a great victory for the crusade. Do not harm or threaten him in your efforts to achieve this, however, as true liberation can only undertaken willingly.
Glory to you in your vital mision, and freedom to all.
Captain Colson Maldris

Andoran

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1

Aram takes the missive, and noticing everyone is staring at him, shyly pics up the quarterstaff that he had been carrying, and with head bowed takes a seat next to Strat to read. He is pleasently surprised that there are two half-orcs in addition to himself. Having someone sharing your heritage is always a plus.


simply M Draco Electricus Wannabeus Expert 1, Armchair Expert (PrC) 8,

Finally, a huge man wearing creaking leathers marches into
the room. He looks at each of you, as if he were appraising a
handful of gemstones freshly pulled from the earth, and nods
curtly. Some of you know him as Adril Hestram, a longtime
Pathfinder and rumored to be the unwitting architect of the
famed Katapesh slave riot of 4702. Adril’s physique puts most
half-orcs to shame.

“Welcome, friends. We have a serious problem. Skelg the
Ripper came to Absalom one month ago. Like many Ulfen
warriors he joined the Longaxes, the Taldan Emperor’s personal
guard whose duty it is to protect the embassy and Taldan
visitors. Skelg also dropped a hefty sum of gold to purchase a
manor in the Ivy district, something a Longaxe isn’t paid well
enough to do. It is widely assumed that he brought most of his
wealth with him from the north—a rumor I know to be true.

“It seems that Skelg also brought a curse with him. In his
letter to me, he speaks of lying abed in this miserable summer
dying from the cold. Neither physician nor priest has been able
to cure his ailment, and there are no signs of disease or poison.
Of course, for such a man, there is no greater dishonor than to
die in bed instead of in battle.

He pauses for a moment, his feet shifting as if he were rehearsing a combat exercise. Clearly he is more comfortable acting rather than speaking.

“Normally, the Pathfinder Society would monitor these
events and let the authorities deal with them. However, there
are three factors that have drawn our interest. First, Skelg is
himself a member of our Society and has asked for our help.
Second, he is a personal friend of mine, and finding a sparring
partner as worthy as Skelg to replace him would be a trying
task. Last, he claims that artifacts of great power are involved,
and that we may be able to recover them for the vaults of the
Grand Lodge.

“We view this situation as having enough importance to
assign you to investigate it. Go to the home of Skelg the Ripper,
learn what you can, and do your best to help him. If you find an
item that is somehow connected to the curse, either retrieve it
or glean as much information as you can about it.
“I trust there are no questions?”

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Druid 7 - Init +5 - HP: 73/73, - AC: 24/T: 14/FF: 21 18/13/16- Perception: +8 <Darkvision 60ft> F: +9(13)/R: +6(10)/W: +9(13) - CMB: +8 - CMD: 21 <+4 vs trip & bull rush>, Speed: 20ft

"He's not uh... contagious, is he?" Barlor asks, shifting in his seat.

Osirion

Human Pistolero Gunslinger 6 / Alchemist 2 | HP 64/64 | AC 25 [F 17 T 19] | CMD 28 | F+11 R+16 W+6 | Init +10| Perc +11/+16 | Grit 2/4

Wealth of unknown origins, plus a magical curse. I wonder if they are connected. Maps wonders silently, keeping his thoughts to himself until he has had a look at Skelg and his manor.

Do we have a mage among us? Maps asks the room. If this is a magical curse, we could use an expert.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Alchmist 2 barbaian 1

Where does Skelg live so that we may go check him out?

Silver Crusade

{HP21/21 | AC 18 FF17 T11 CMD 16 | F/R/W 5/3/8} Male

"Going to see him does seem the quickest path of learning more."

Silver Crusade

HP 19/19, Init +3, AC: 20, T: 11, FF: 19, F: +7, R: +2, W: +5 Perception +6 <Darkvission 60ft>, CMD: 15 , Male Half-Orc Inquisitor 1/Fighter (Weapon Master) 1

Zaryn nods at Maps, agreeing with him as the thoughts work out on his face.

Andoran

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1
Maps wrote:
Do we have a mage among us? Maps asks the room. If this is a magical curse, we could use an expert.

Aram, recovering from his initial embarassment, finally speaks up. "I am a sorceror. Though I'm not well experienced, I should be able to detect curses,"


simply M Draco Electricus Wannabeus Expert 1, Armchair Expert (PrC) 8,
Fisbin the hat maker wrote:
Where does Skelg live so that we may go check him out?

Adril starts to laugh, then shuts his mouth. He opens it once a jovial smile has spread across it. "Ahhh... your new. Try and keep up with events if you want to get anywhere in the Society."

Knowledge (local) DC 25
Spoiler:
He lives in Greydog Manor, on Parkview Street in the Ivy district.

Diplomacy DC 15
Spoiler:
He lives in Greydog Manor, on Parkview Street in the Ivy district. Though this will take a bit of time after the meeting to discern.

To the dwarf, he answers "There are no signs of poison or of disease, and many people have visited him to cure the ailment. Hmmm. None of them have been harmed. I think you're safe enough on that count."

Osirion

Human Pistolero Gunslinger 6 / Alchemist 2 | HP 64/64 | AC 25 [F 17 T 19] | CMD 28 | F+11 R+16 W+6 | Init +10| Perc +11/+16 | Grit 2/4

Maps doesn't spend much time socializing, and has tried to avoid Absalom and the type of people it attracts - people who think living in such a place makes them somehow superior to others. He narrows his eyes just a fraction at Adril's response to Fisbin's question. He doesn't like playing games. Crossing his arms, he waits to see if patience will uncover the location of Skelg's manor.

Silver Crusade

HP 19/19, Init +3, AC: 20, T: 11, FF: 19, F: +7, R: +2, W: +5 Perception +6 <Darkvission 60ft>, CMD: 15 , Male Half-Orc Inquisitor 1/Fighter (Weapon Master) 1

Knowledge (Local) 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Zaryn tries to remember if he has heard anything about Skelg but nothing turns up.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Alchmist 2 barbaian 1

Current events? Something as trivial as someone buying an expensive mansion then becoming ill is hardly an event... In fact i'd say it very unlikely that such an event would draw the attention of new and ambitious group of pathfinders such as ourselves... Fisbin states nonchalantly..

Silver Crusade

{HP21/21 | AC 18 FF17 T11 CMD 16 | F/R/W 5/3/8} Male

Fisbin becomes curious at Fisbin's declaration and watches Adril closely for any signs of misdirection.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Silver Crusade

HP 66/66 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +9, R: +4, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: /7 used, 5d6, (DC 20 +13 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +7/+2, 1d6+7 (15/x2) S

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

"We may certainly help you and your friend. Is there anything else you know? Any hints, and history, or clues about this artifact that may be important. Does he have any powerful enemies that would be able to curse him, for instance?"

"Do not worry, good sir, your sparring partner's winter-curse shall crumble and fail quickly in the presence of the Holy Inferno. And Mother has a soft spot in her heart for those wrongly inflited by malidy."

Ah, I was thinking the Diplomacy was to speak with Adril. :)

Andoran

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1

Aram stands up. "I do recall hearing about a Skelg while wondering around town. He lives in Greydog Manor, on Parkview Street in the Ivy district,"


Seeker's Folly

new alias for GMing

"Trivial? Maybe." He smiles. "Maybe buying an estate is trivial, but in our line of work few are able to afford a manor. Fewer still make it to the point of becoming a homeowner, especially for an adventurer with the drive for battle in his blood like Skelg." He stops for a moment.
"But come, Skelg says he has tried everything. If I knew any more I would have told you. You will have to ask him for more."

Grand Lodge

Male Human Alchmist 2 barbaian 1

ok then there's where we need to head... off to Greydog Manor... On Ward!Fisbin States heading for the door.

Silver Crusade

HP 19/19, Init +3, AC: 20, T: 11, FF: 19, F: +7, R: +2, W: +5 Perception +6 <Darkvission 60ft>, CMD: 15 , Male Half-Orc Inquisitor 1/Fighter (Weapon Master) 1

Zaryn nods and begins to follow Fisbin

Osirion

Human Pistolero Gunslinger 6 / Alchemist 2 | HP 64/64 | AC 25 [F 17 T 19] | CMD 28 | F+11 R+16 W+6 | Init +10| Perc +11/+16 | Grit 2/4

So.. Maps says, following the group from the room. Where is this Manor? I'd like to make a couple quick stops on the way.

Silver Crusade

HP 66/66 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 11, FF: 20, CMB: 19, F: +9, R: +4, W: +10 (constant Prot from Evil (+2), no Food or Water, Natuve Outsider) Perception +8 <Darkvision 60ft>, Channel: /7 used, 5d6, (DC 20 +13 vs Undead, +4 vs Evil Outsiders) NG Male Aasimar Cleric 8.2, Sunflare: +7/+2, 1d6+7 (15/x2) S

Im pretty sure thats what the Diplomacy check {Gather Information} was for. It takes a little time to actually do it, asking around getting directions, and things like that.

"Let us take to the streets and see what we can find out. Absolom is a huge city, but Im certain someone will know."
If there is nothing more, Ill gather my gear and start to head out.

Andoran

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1

"Wait for me!" says Aram as he runs after the others.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Druid 7 - Init +5 - HP: 73/73, - AC: 24/T: 14/FF: 21 18/13/16- Perception: +8 <Darkvision 60ft> F: +9(13)/R: +6(10)/W: +9(13) - CMB: +8 - CMD: 21 <+4 vs trip & bull rush>, Speed: 20ft

"Er uh... I guess we be off then." Barlor says to no one in particular as he scrambles out of his chair and tries to keep pace.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Alchmist 2 barbaian 1

ok i'd say meet back here in about an hour... then we'll head over to the mannor fisbin states once the make it out to the court yard..

Silver Crusade

{HP21/21 | AC 18 FF17 T11 CMD 16 | F/R/W 5/3/8} Male

"Sounds like a plan." Strat heads out with the others.


Seeker's Folly

"Nice group. Good for Skelg," Adril says as you leave. "I wish you well."

After an hour of collecting gear and information the party reconvenes at the grand lodge and in no time at all makes it to Parkview Street in the Ivy District.

True to its name, Parkview Street runs the entire length of the district's famous park. Standing like a tomb in a flower garden, Greydog Manor is easy to find. Six-foot-high walls surround the massive, stone building and an immense iron gate flanked by granite statues of hunting dogs stands open, offering access to the interior. Looking along the street, it is clear that locals give the estate a wide berth. The stone walls seem to give a slight chill to the air, which is not entirely unpleasant on such a hot day.

Please, let me know what gear you are picking up or if anything else needs to be retconned.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Druid 7 - Init +5 - HP: 73/73, - AC: 24/T: 14/FF: 21 18/13/16- Perception: +8 <Darkvision 60ft> F: +9(13)/R: +6(10)/W: +9(13) - CMB: +8 - CMD: 21 <+4 vs trip & bull rush>, Speed: 20ft

preparations:
Barlor will be picking up two empty vials, and a bottle of alchemists fire. And probably a straw to chew on.

1 to 50 of 578 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Frozen Fingers of Midnight PFS PBP by Curaigh All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.