Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

For the Greater Good [Pathfinder sandbox]

Game Master Michelle A.J.

Roll20


1,551 to 1,600 of 1,600 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>

Female Human (Shoanti) Level 6 Bard (Thundercaller) - VMC Sorcerer (Stormborn)| HP 34/40 | Speed 30ft | AC 18(22), touch 14(18), flat-footed 15 (CMD 19) | Fort +4 : Ref +8 : Will +6 |Performance 21rds/Day; Thunderstaff 8/day | Init +4, Perception +7 | Active:+4 Dex; +PfE

Vitranna frowns while looking at the orb.

"Regardless of his mental capacity...he's basically part of our dysfunctional family now. While I hate to admit it as well, he was often very useful too. We need to look for him if we can."

Spellcraft(Aid Another): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26


Stormspeaker Vitranna wrote:


Vitranna casts Detect Magic on all the stuff, just to be sure. Especially the hand crossbow and the single bolt, which is odd.

[dice=Spellcraft]1d20 + 8

While the crossbow seems perfectly ordinary, the bolt clearly has traces of evocation magic. It seems to be some sort of magical climbing tool.

Caver's Bolt:
A caver's bolt resembles a weighty, iron-banded crossbow bolt with a steel tip, capped with prongs and hooks. It resizes itself to fit any Small or Medium crossbow, and can be used as a nonmagical grappling arrowUE. The bearer loads the bolt into a crossbow, chooses a solid surface within weapon range, and speaks a command word to launch the bolt and embed it in the surface. The launched bolt trails a ghostly purple chain of force connected to the crossbow. Anyone holding the crossbow can speak a command word to retract the chain at a rate of 30 feet per round, pulling the user toward the embedded bolt. The force chain can support 500 pounds (hardness 10, 10 hp, break DC 28). Once the chain is fully retracted, the bolt can be used again. If the force chain is severed or broken, the caver's bolt ceases to function for 24 hours.

In the lab

It's difficult to tell exactly what happened, but no matter how you examine it, Richard's trail clearly leads to the globe and then simply disappears. Examining the device, you can guess that he activated some sort of emergency escape mechanism, but you don't seem to be able to replicate the feat. Judging by what you know, and using the notes Richard left behind, the island is still completely sealed off from the outside world - wherever he ended up, he is still on this plane and this planet.


Female Human (Shoanti) Level 6 Bard (Thundercaller) - VMC Sorcerer (Stormborn)| HP 34/40 | Speed 30ft | AC 18(22), touch 14(18), flat-footed 15 (CMD 19) | Fort +4 : Ref +8 : Will +6 |Performance 21rds/Day; Thunderstaff 8/day | Init +4, Perception +7 | Active:+4 Dex; +PfE

Unless someone else really wants the bolt, I do have a light crossbow I picked up that I can use it with. =)

For now, Vitranna will grab the unique crossbow bolt and set it in her quiver with the rest of her bolts.

"That's something at least. He's still stuck on this island with us somehow."


Male Human (taldan)| HP: 26/62 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +10, CMD: 25 | F: +10, R: +10, W: +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +11, SM: +8 Godling (mighty)/6th| Speed 60ft (50ft) | Active conditions: None.

With a worried look, Jolis slowly makes his way back to the loot pile, taking one of the +1 short swords.
"If no one minds, I'll claim the flail." The big warrior said solemnly.


Female Kitsune [Humanoid] Ninja (Formless-Nokizaru) L6
Status:
LG- HP 39/39 | AC18/T13/FF-- | F +5| R +9 | W +5 | Hero-P 3/3 | Init +3 | Per +11 | Ki 6/6

Maya seems to take the idea he escaped will.

"So he saved himself, good that means my contact is still in place but he is not here. I will keep on until we meet again. This is the way"

With that said she walks down to the loot pile. She had no need of the Bolt but the small hand cross bow had use. She also takes two of the +1 used Shorts sword. Then she places her hand on the blade and runs it along them as she dose the blades become black and more ninja like.

[url=http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/3rd-party-spells/rogue-genius-games-3rd-party-spells/repair-light-damage]Repair light DMG[/ooc]

She then places the on her back cross ways, pulling them with both hands she spins them and puts them back.


Female Half-orc Skald (War Drummer) 6 | HP: 33/51 | AC: 22 (touch 14, ff 22) | CMB +6 , CMD 18 | Fort +10, Ref +8, Will +8 | Init +5 | Perc +9, Sense Motive +12 | Raging Song 13/16 rds.
Stormspeaker Vitranna wrote:
"That's something at least. He's still stuck on this island with us somehow."

"More like we're still stuck on this island with him," Grelda says, though there is a small hint of concern in her voice.

She looks over the loot pile dispassionately, nothing within attracting her interest.


Female Changeling Witch 6 l HP 33/33 (0 temp) l Init +1 l AC 18/12/17 (w/Mage Armor) l Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +7 l Perc +7 l 6 Hero Points

"Well we're not giving up on finding a way off this damn island. If we haven't found Richard by then, we can look for him then."

Lera sighs and brushes her hair back. "So how do we work these damn globes?


Female Human (Shoanti) Level 6 Bard (Thundercaller) - VMC Sorcerer (Stormborn)| HP 34/40 | Speed 30ft | AC 18(22), touch 14(18), flat-footed 15 (CMD 19) | Fort +4 : Ref +8 : Will +6 |Performance 21rds/Day; Thunderstaff 8/day | Init +4, Perception +7 | Active:+4 Dex; +PfE

Vitranna leans on her spear, worry on her face.

"We need to lock this place down again and move on. Our enemies will know something happened here quickly enough. There is a tunnel underneath to explore right? Or should we head back to the tree people and update them? Either way, let's burn the dark elf's body. We don't want them resurrecting her somehow or her rising as some undead later to chase us down."


Male Human (taldan)| HP: 26/62 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +10, CMD: 25 | F: +10, R: +10, W: +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +11, SM: +8 Godling (mighty)/6th| Speed 60ft (50ft) | Active conditions: None.
Stormspeaker Vitranna wrote:
"We need to lock this place down again and move on. Our enemies will know something happened here quickly enough. There is a tunnel underneath to explore right? Or should we head back to the tree people and update them? Either way, let's burn the dark elf's body. We don't want them resurrecting her somehow or her rising as some undead later to chase us down."

"That's a damn good idea!" Jolis agrees. "I'll work on the body, you ladies work on the the shutdown? Does anyone have a good fire-starting spell or should I just wing it?"


Female Kitsune [Humanoid] Ninja (Formless-Nokizaru) L6
Status:
LG- HP 39/39 | AC18/T13/FF-- | F +5| R +9 | W +5 | Hero-P 3/3 | Init +3 | Per +11 | Ki 6/6

Maya moves her hands in a complex pattan and a cube of fire comes into being for a few seconds.

elemental-sample

"What you want to burn?"


Male Human (taldan)| HP: 26/62 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +10, CMD: 25 | F: +10, R: +10, W: +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +11, SM: +8 Godling (mighty)/6th| Speed 60ft (50ft) | Active conditions: None.

Joilis points, "The drow B!+<h over there."


Female Kitsune [Humanoid] Ninja (Formless-Nokizaru) L6
Status:
LG- HP 39/39 | AC18/T13/FF-- | F +5| R +9 | W +5 | Hero-P 3/3 | Init +3 | Per +11 | Ki 6/6

Miya burns the body until nothing is left.
She says nothing but just gets on with it.


Female Kitsune [Humanoid] Ninja (Formless-Nokizaru) L6
Status:
LG- HP 39/39 | AC18/T13/FF-- | F +5| R +9 | W +5 | Hero-P 3/3 | Init +3 | Per +11 | Ki 6/6

When she is done Maya checks her kit, taking care its fine. Her blades and weapons about her body. She looks at the others, her eyes are dead and cold.

"Until I find Richard again my objectives is clear, to kill any and all dangers on this Ireland. So lets go tell the plants what we found out"


So are you agreed on going to see the dryads?


Male Human (taldan)| HP: 26/62 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +10, CMD: 25 | F: +10, R: +10, W: +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +11, SM: +8 Godling (mighty)/6th| Speed 60ft (50ft) | Active conditions: None.

"So if the connection to the dryad are still there, let's update them real quick, then check the nearby tunnels, and see if they can bring up back to Temple Village", Jolis offered.


Female Kitsune [Humanoid] Ninja (Formless-Nokizaru) L6
Status:
LG- HP 39/39 | AC18/T13/FF-- | F +5| R +9 | W +5 | Hero-P 3/3 | Init +3 | Per +11 | Ki 6/6

Maya had taken the time to study the Drow before she burned her body, taking in her kit and gear. She place what was not taken from the group in the orb station celler in crate, with all the other items that may show there was ever a fight.

"Stormspecker can you cover our tracks so no one can see there was ever a fight here"

Then when done she alters her form, becoming older, she takes a hat out from her pouch and puts it on. Looking like a older traveler.


Female Human (Shoanti) Level 6 Bard (Thundercaller) - VMC Sorcerer (Stormborn)| HP 34/40 | Speed 30ft | AC 18(22), touch 14(18), flat-footed 15 (CMD 19) | Fort +4 : Ref +8 : Will +6 |Performance 21rds/Day; Thunderstaff 8/day | Init +4, Perception +7 | Active:+4 Dex; +PfE

Smiling, Vitranna nods eagerly.

"Excellent point Miya. Let me see what I can do...find a club and start breaking up the larger bones into fine pieces. That will at least make it harder for goblins to note."

Using her Prestidigitation cantrip to both clean and dirty the area, Vitranna begins wiping away signs of the fight as best she can.

Survival(hide tracks and signs): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


Female Human (Shoanti) Level 6 Bard (Thundercaller) - VMC Sorcerer (Stormborn)| HP 34/40 | Speed 30ft | AC 18(22), touch 14(18), flat-footed 15 (CMD 19) | Fort +4 : Ref +8 : Will +6 |Performance 21rds/Day; Thunderstaff 8/day | Init +4, Perception +7 | Active:+4 Dex; +PfE

Once the work is complete, and everybody is ready to go, Vitranna will lead everybody back to the Dryad's territory to update them.


Female Kitsune [Humanoid] Ninja (Formless-Nokizaru) L6
Status:
LG- HP 39/39 | AC18/T13/FF-- | F +5| R +9 | W +5 | Hero-P 3/3 | Init +3 | Per +11 | Ki 6/6

Maya helps and when done, checks her things gain.

Mayas now look, older wiser. + Her outfit


Female Half-orc Skald (War Drummer) 6 | HP: 33/51 | AC: 22 (touch 14, ff 22) | CMB +6 , CMD 18 | Fort +10, Ref +8, Will +8 | Init +5 | Perc +9, Sense Motive +12 | Raging Song 13/16 rds.
Stormspeaker Vitranna wrote:

"Let me see what I can do...find a club and start breaking up the larger bones into fine pieces..."

"But where will we find a club?" Grelda asks dryly. She draws her clubs and twirls them around before she starts smashing the bones into powder. Ba-da-dum! Ba-da-dum! Ba-da-dum!


Male Human (taldan)| HP: 26/62 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +10, CMD: 25 | F: +10, R: +10, W: +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +11, SM: +8 Godling (mighty)/6th| Speed 60ft (50ft) | Active conditions: None.
Miya Setsuko Fuyaki wrote:

Maya helps and when done, checks her things gain.

Mayas now look, older wiser. + Her outfit

Jolis smiles to himself. Ahh. The possibilities. The combinations.


Cleaning up the aftermath of the battle is easy enough, and by the time you finish, there's no sign that the drow or the undead were ever here. When you reactivate the barrier, you make it as restrictive as possible, but it wasn't designed to single out individuals. Any humans, orcs, or kitsune who come around will have no trouble getting in, but it's the best you can do.

The trip back to the dryads is quick. You arrive a little while before dusk. As soon as you near the grove, Eilena runs up to you excitedly.

"How did it go? What did you find? Did you figure out how to...Wait, someone is missing. Where is Richard?"


Male Human (taldan)| HP: 26/62 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +10, CMD: 25 | F: +10, R: +10, W: +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +11, SM: +8 Godling (mighty)/6th| Speed 60ft (50ft) | Active conditions: None.

With a somber expression, Jolis relates the story of the drow cleric ambush and Richard's disappearance.


Female Kitsune [Humanoid] Ninja (Formless-Nokizaru) L6
Status:
LG- HP 39/39 | AC18/T13/FF-- | F +5| R +9 | W +5 | Hero-P 3/3 | Init +3 | Per +11 | Ki 6/6

Miya says nothing at Jolis explains the loss of her ward, She is focused understanding there is little she can do but wait to see what fate brings.


Female Changeling Witch 6 l HP 33/33 (0 temp) l Init +1 l AC 18/12/17 (w/Mage Armor) l Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +7 l Perc +7 l 6 Hero Points

"Don't worry I'm sure he's on the island somewhere. He wouldn't abandon us; he'd stick around just to annoy me."


Eilena is saddened by the news, but presses on none the less. "I'm sorry he's missing, but he seems a resourceful fellow. I'm sure he's doing fine wherever he is. But it sounds like this building didn't have the information you needed. Will you search the others?"


Male Human (taldan)| HP: 26/62 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +10, CMD: 25 | F: +10, R: +10, W: +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +11, SM: +8 Godling (mighty)/6th| Speed 60ft (50ft) | Active conditions: None.

"Yeah. Probably", sighed Jolis. "Just without our resident 'know-it-all'".


Female Changeling Witch 6 l HP 33/33 (0 temp) l Init +1 l AC 18/12/17 (w/Mage Armor) l Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +7 l Perc +7 l 6 Hero Points

"So any advice on how to get to the next place?"


Female Human (Shoanti) Level 6 Bard (Thundercaller) - VMC Sorcerer (Stormborn)| HP 34/40 | Speed 30ft | AC 18(22), touch 14(18), flat-footed 15 (CMD 19) | Fort +4 : Ref +8 : Will +6 |Performance 21rds/Day; Thunderstaff 8/day | Init +4, Perception +7 | Active:+4 Dex; +PfE

Vitranna looks grim, and leans on her spear.

"We know one 'Research Post' is in the hands of the enemy. The other is technically 'locked down' now. We need to ferret out the others and see what we can find at each, if anything else."


Female Changeling Witch 6 l HP 33/33 (0 temp) l Init +1 l AC 18/12/17 (w/Mage Armor) l Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +7 l Perc +7 l 6 Hero Points

"Right so which one is closest? I'm not very good with maps."


Male Human (taldan)| HP: 26/62 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +10, CMD: 25 | F: +10, R: +10, W: +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +11, SM: +8 Godling (mighty)/6th| Speed 60ft (50ft) | Active conditions: None.

Jolis looks to the ninja. "Miya, do you have the maps?"


Female Kitsune [Humanoid] Ninja (Formless-Nokizaru) L6
Status:
LG- HP 39/39 | AC18/T13/FF-- | F +5| R +9 | W +5 | Hero-P 3/3 | Init +3 | Per +11 | Ki 6/6

"I have what Richard gave me for safe keeping"

She takes a map case out from her pouch and hands it to Jolis.

I will let the GM say what he left so we have a head start


You still have the map and all of Richard's research notes. IF there's any other non-combat gear he was carrying that he might have conceivably left behind, you can use that as well, but I don't think there's anything significant.

According to the map, the distance to the bottomless lake is the shortest, only a few days north of Ruin Village. However, you know of the tunnel that stretches all the way to the east side of the island, which would make that journey the least treacherous. You aren't sure exactly how far it is from Gerrard's Village to the eastern research station. The mountain is the furthest away, at the north east corner of the island.


Male Human (taldan)| HP: 26/62 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +10, CMD: 25 | F: +10, R: +10, W: +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +11, SM: +8 Godling (mighty)/6th| Speed 60ft (50ft) | Active conditions: None.

Looking at the map, Jolis gives his opinion. "I like that The Bottomless Lake is near Ruin Village. It would be good idea to take a few days before we head out from Ruin Village considering what happened to Richard."


Female Human (Shoanti) Level 6 Bard (Thundercaller) - VMC Sorcerer (Stormborn)| HP 34/40 | Speed 30ft | AC 18(22), touch 14(18), flat-footed 15 (CMD 19) | Fort +4 : Ref +8 : Will +6 |Performance 21rds/Day; Thunderstaff 8/day | Init +4, Perception +7 | Active:+4 Dex; +PfE

"The bottomless lake works. Let's get moving and try and avoid our enemies ."


Female Half-orc Skald (War Drummer) 6 | HP: 33/51 | AC: 22 (touch 14, ff 22) | CMB +6 , CMD 18 | Fort +10, Ref +8, Will +8 | Init +5 | Perc +9, Sense Motive +12 | Raging Song 13/16 rds.

"Ready to move out? I'll provide the beat," Grelda says. With a twirl of her clubs, she begins to pound out a marching rhythm.


Male Human (taldan)| HP: 26/62 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +10, CMD: 25 | F: +10, R: +10, W: +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +11, SM: +8 Godling (mighty)/6th| Speed 60ft (50ft) | Active conditions: None.

"Not unless our fey friend Eilena has anything else", bowed Jolis to the dryad.


Female Kitsune [Humanoid] Ninja (Formless-Nokizaru) L6
Status:
LG- HP 39/39 | AC18/T13/FF-- | F +5| R +9 | W +5 | Hero-P 3/3 | Init +3 | Per +11 | Ki 6/6

Maya stands ready to move out, she looks at the Eilena

"Until we meet again, may the rain be sweet and the sun warm"


Female Changeling Witch 6 l HP 33/33 (0 temp) l Init +1 l AC 18/12/17 (w/Mage Armor) l Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +7 l Perc +7 l 6 Hero Points

"No time like the present!"


Female Human (Shoanti) Level 6 Bard (Thundercaller) - VMC Sorcerer (Stormborn)| HP 34/40 | Speed 30ft | AC 18(22), touch 14(18), flat-footed 15 (CMD 19) | Fort +4 : Ref +8 : Will +6 |Performance 21rds/Day; Thunderstaff 8/day | Init +4, Perception +7 | Active:+4 Dex; +PfE

Survival(Trailblazing safely to Bottomless Lake area): 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 2 + 3 = 25


"Safe travels, my friends. May the Mothers' blessings be with you."

Eilena and her sisters see you safely out of their territory. From there, the trip back to Ruin Village is an easy one. You are all stronger and faster than you were the last time you made this journey, and better equipped. When you arrive this time, the village is business as usual. The Market is busy and Durga's bar is open. Acquaintances greet you as you pass by, but none seem to have the time for an extended chat.

I'll let people take care of any shopping or other business they have now. I'll save that roll for when you leave the village.


Female Human (Shoanti) Level 6 Bard (Thundercaller) - VMC Sorcerer (Stormborn)| HP 34/40 | Speed 30ft | AC 18(22), touch 14(18), flat-footed 15 (CMD 19) | Fort +4 : Ref +8 : Will +6 |Performance 21rds/Day; Thunderstaff 8/day | Init +4, Perception +7 | Active:+4 Dex; +PfE

I'll collect my Alpha Dire Wolf pelt, that should be treated by now. it was white furred, right?


Sure, we'll say it was. Who can remember.


Male Human (taldan)| HP: 26/62 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +10, CMD: 25 | F: +10, R: +10, W: +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +11, SM: +8 Godling (mighty)/6th| Speed 60ft (50ft) | Active conditions: None.

Rubbing the back of his neck as the companions enter the village, Jolis says, "Ladies, I been thinking we should take the new map notes Richard made up to Subash and see if he has any new news concerning the control points. And, I don't know, maybe tell him we took his likeness to plan an ambush. To give him a heads-up."
The bug warrior sighed, "As much as I would like to do some good-old bartending down at Durga's, I should have my nose-in-the-books concerning the maps. The fairy ring allows me to understand any language, so that must help with research. I just hope I can understand what I'm doing!"


Female Human (Shoanti) Level 6 Bard (Thundercaller) - VMC Sorcerer (Stormborn)| HP 34/40 | Speed 30ft | AC 18(22), touch 14(18), flat-footed 15 (CMD 19) | Fort +4 : Ref +8 : Will +6 |Performance 21rds/Day; Thunderstaff 8/day | Init +4, Perception +7 | Active:+4 Dex; +PfE

"None of us are a replacement of Richard, but we can all help share the research load with you Jolis to a certain extent. We are a diverse group with many different experiences: I'm sure together we can work something out."


Female Kitsune [Humanoid] Ninja (Formless-Nokizaru) L6
Status:
LG- HP 39/39 | AC18/T13/FF-- | F +5| R +9 | W +5 | Hero-P 3/3 | Init +3 | Per +11 | Ki 6/6

"I agree, I have the items of worth from out little fight, I will sell them and we will all get the same share. The Drows things that we did not take I left, they could lead back to us. I will meet up with you again at Subash's. If you need something from the market let me know and I will get it if I can"

GM how many +1 swords did we get, + armour, and what can we sell them for? PS not drow things, those we hid


Female Kitsune [Humanoid] Ninja (Formless-Nokizaru) L6
Status:
LG- HP 39/39 | AC18/T13/FF-- | F +5| R +9 | W +5 | Hero-P 3/3 | Init +3 | Per +11 | Ki 6/6

When Maya meets up with the others, she shares out the coin and gives those who asked the items they wanted if she could get them. She is back to her old self of an unarmed and none dangerous looking young monk.


Female Changeling Witch 6 l HP 33/33 (0 temp) l Init +1 l AC 18/12/17 (w/Mage Armor) l Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +7 l Perc +7 l 6 Hero Points

Lera barters for a cauldron and some yellow paint if possible and secures them in her pack. "I'll leave that to you guys. I'll have a surprise in about two hours if these ingredients are as good as claimed."


Female Half-orc Skald (War Drummer) 6 | HP: 33/51 | AC: 22 (touch 14, ff 22) | CMB +6 , CMD 18 | Fort +10, Ref +8, Will +8 | Init +5 | Perc +9, Sense Motive +12 | Raging Song 13/16 rds.

Grelda heads to Durga's bar to have a few drinks while she waits for the others to take care of their business. When she's certain nobody's watching, she pours a little out onto the floor for Richard--wherever he is, she hopes he's safe.


Female Human (Shoanti) Level 6 Bard (Thundercaller) - VMC Sorcerer (Stormborn)| HP 34/40 | Speed 30ft | AC 18(22), touch 14(18), flat-footed 15 (CMD 19) | Fort +4 : Ref +8 : Will +6 |Performance 21rds/Day; Thunderstaff 8/day | Init +4, Perception +7 | Active:+4 Dex; +PfE

Vitranna will also meet with the hunters and warriors as well, to give them impressions on things we have seen out there on the island that they may not have. I will leave out the tunnel we found and the details of the research station. She will also warn them about possible reprisals from the enemy, due to the 'removal' of the Drow and her minions. Its doubtful since we covered the remains of the attack up, but she thinks it is best that they be aware that something might happen and be ready.

1,551 to 1,600 of 1,600 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / For the Greater Good All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2018 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.