Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

For the Greater Good [Pathfinder sandbox]

Game Master Michelle A.J.

Roll20


51 to 100 of 1,238 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Human Investigator (Empiricist) level 4 | HP: 26/26 | AC: 18 (touch 12, ff 16) | CMB +4, CMD 16 | Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +12(14), Sense Motive +12 Effects: Heightened Awareness

Richard heads to his cabin to collect his gear. He pauses to drink an elixir. Moving with deliberate intent he follows after the suicidal storm chaser and the rest of the group.

Quaffs Heightened Awareness


Female Kitsune [Humanoid] Ninja (Formless-Nokizaru) L4
Status:
LG- HP 27/27 | AC18/T13/FF-- | F +4| R +8 | W +4 | Hero-P 3/3 | Init +3 | Per +9 | Ki 4/5

Now alone, her manner changes, she is up in a flash and grabbing all she can take. Slipping it into her bag of holding. Then she makes her way unseen to the captains cabin.


The deck above is chaos as sailors scramble and struggle to work through the wind and rain. The mast is scorched and split about halfway up, and a large piece of it has fallen, breaking through the center of the ship. It doesn't appear to have gone all the way through, but water is still pouring rapidly into the lower levels.

Most of the crew are trying to tie off whatever they can to prevent what's left of the mast from coming down while others try to plug the hole with whatever they can. The captain barks orders, trying to keep everyone organized, but he can barely be heard over the storm.

Profession (sailor): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

You can see he wasn't all talk. He's a skilled leader, and his crew responds without a moment's hesitation. But this may be too much for him to handle.

Miya wrote:
Now alone, her manner changes, she is up in a flash and grabbing all she can take. Slipping it into her bag of holding. Then she makes her way unseen to the captains cabin.

The captain's cabin is relatively plain, but hospitable, not unlike the guest quarters you've been staying in. There is a single hammock, and on the other side of the room, a desk and globe, both nailed down. The desk has a handful of locked drawers.


Female Human (Shoanti) Level 4 Bard (Thundercaller) - VMC Sorcerer (Stormborn)| HP 23/28 | Speed 30ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (CMD 16) | Fort +4 : Ref +8 : Will +6 |Performance 14rds/Day; Thunderstaff 7/day | Init +4, Perception +6 | Active: None

Stepping up on deck, Vitranna finds a place out of the way from the sailors working and lodges the haft of her flexible spear in the ship in order to secure a solid handhold. She takes a reading of the weather...

Is the storm getting better? Worse? How long until it ends possibly?

Knowledge(Nature): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

After that she will cast Dancing Lights and illuminate areas of the deck where the sailors are working that are darkest. From there she will prepare to aid anyone she can...

She can cast Liberating Command(In case anyone gets pinned or trapped by debris), Shadow Trap(on anyone who is getting washed overboard), and Cure Light Wounds right now as needed.


Female Kitsune [Humanoid] Ninja (Formless-Nokizaru) L4
Status:
LG- HP 27/27 | AC18/T13/FF-- | F +4| R +8 | W +4 | Hero-P 3/3 | Init +3 | Per +9 | Ki 4/5

captain's cabin:

With the desk she, checks for traps

Perception 10+6+2 =18

then on the locked drawers

Disable Device 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 2 = 25
Disable Device 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 8 + 2 = 30
Disable Device 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 2 = 19


Female Half-orc Skald (War Drummer) 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 21 (touch 13, ff 21) | CMB +5 , CMD 17 | Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +7 | Init +5 | Perc +7, Sense Motive +10 | Raging Song 12/12 rds.

Grelda has no sailing experience, but she tries to lend aid as best she can.


Female Changeling Witch 4 l HP 23/23 (0 temp) l Init +1 l AC 17/11/16 (w/Mage Armor) l Fort +3 Ref +5 Will +6 l Perc +5

Valeriya forsees danger on the horizon and casts Mage Armor on herself. She then joins the other up on deck.

Viska jumps up into her arms, showing none of the fear he previously had.

"I don't know how much help I can be but whatever I can do, I will."


Male Human Investigator (Empiricist) level 4 | HP: 26/26 | AC: 18 (touch 12, ff 16) | CMB +4, CMD 16 | Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +12(14), Sense Motive +12 Effects: Heightened Awareness

Richard grabs the back of Grelda's arm and motions her to bring hear ear closer. We need to get some rope and tackle from the hold. He shouts while hoping his voice carries over the din of the storm. I saw them use it to load the ship. They won't be able to repair the hole until that section of mast is removed.

Richard knew he'd never be strong enough to move the rope and tackle on his own. He just needed to figure out the best place to secure it.

Free inspiration; Heightened Awareness
Knowledge (engineering): 1d20 + 1d6 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (17) + (1) + 11 + 2 = 31


Miya Setsuko Fuyaki wrote:

** spoiler omitted **

In the cabin:
There are no traps on the desk, and the locks are cheap - they open with just a little effort. In the drawers, you see several ledgers and documents. A cursory glance reveals that there are some monetary discretions in the ledgers. The letters - most of them ripped in half - are scrawled angrily. There are several vague threats of "consequences" if certain steps are not taken.

Vitranna wrote:

Is the storm getting better? Worse? How long until it ends possibly?

The storm doesn't seem to be letting up. Strangely, it almost appears to be intensifying directly above the ship.

The dancing lights provide the needed illumination for the sailors to work, and the magical assistance seems to bolster their morale.

Assuming Grelda goes along with Richard. Valeriya is also free to assist.

With Grelda's help, Richard has no trouble collecting the supplies from below. It only takes a few minutes for him to jury-rig a makeshift pulley and secure it to the upper deck. The sailors haven't yet noticed what you're trying to do however.


Female Kitsune [Humanoid] Ninja (Formless-Nokizaru) L4
Status:
LG- HP 27/27 | AC18/T13/FF-- | F +4| R +8 | W +4 | Hero-P 3/3 | Init +3 | Per +9 | Ki 4/5

below decks:

With stealth and great care. She gets the letters, leaguers and places them in a pile under the Hamak. She then takes out a single Alchemist’s fire and goes to the door. As she walks out she slings it in justing the lot on fire and closes the door behind her. Going quickly up on deck she looking for a long over, skiff or raft to get in.


Male Human (taldan)| HP: 41/44 | AC: 16 (11 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 22 | F: +10, R: +10, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +6 Godling (mighty)/4th| Speed 40ft (40ft) | Active conditions: None.

After getting a good idea of the damages done to the ship, Jolis sees many hands and passengers trying to fix the mast.
Shouting over the storm, Jolis yells "It looks like you guys have enough hands up here! I'm going see if I can help plug the ship!"
With that, the young warrior runs down into the decks, following the rising water.


Male Human Investigator (Empiricist) level 4 | HP: 26/26 | AC: 18 (touch 12, ff 16) | CMB +4, CMD 16 | Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +12(14), Sense Motive +12 Effects: Heightened Awareness

Richard grabs the business end of the rope and heads to the hole. He coils it up and drops it down the opening. The rope drops into the bowel of the ship, nearly hitting Jolis in the head. The scientist lays down on the rolling deck and shoves his head face first into the hole. The floating lights make it easier to see. He yells down. Secure the rope to the bottom of the broken mast!...Secure it with pitch!...No Pitch! You know tar!...No the stuff you patch holes in the boat with!

Once secured, Richard starts pulling the rope on the block and tackle while hoping others will soon join in.


Female Changeling Witch 4 l HP 23/23 (0 temp) l Init +1 l AC 17/11/16 (w/Mage Armor) l Fort +3 Ref +5 Will +6 l Perc +5

Using the Message spell, Valeriya calls up to Richard. "Stop trying to shout over a storm. I can relay your orders to everyone. The magic will carry your response back to me."


Male Human Investigator (Empiricist) level 4 | HP: 26/26 | AC: 18 (touch 12, ff 16) | CMB +4, CMD 16 | Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +12(14), Sense Motive +12 Effects: Heightened Awareness

Richard looks around then says, "Freaky." Doing his best to be nonchalant about it. "While I'm not sure how much this call will cost me, We just need to move the mast enough for them to lay some tar and a wood plank. We can lower the mast piece back down on top of the patch to make the seal more effective.


Female Human (Shoanti) Level 4 Bard (Thundercaller) - VMC Sorcerer (Stormborn)| HP 23/28 | Speed 30ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (CMD 16) | Fort +4 : Ref +8 : Will +6 |Performance 14rds/Day; Thunderstaff 7/day | Init +4, Perception +6 | Active: None

Vitranna points with her free hand at the roiling clouds above.

"It is as I thought! The storm spirits target the ship! We must outlast the storm if we can! Pray to your gods and ancestors! Its going to be a bumpy night! Be brave, for the gods themselves test us today!"


Female Half-orc Skald (War Drummer) 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 21 (touch 13, ff 21) | CMB +5 , CMD 17 | Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +7 | Init +5 | Perc +7, Sense Motive +10 | Raging Song 12/12 rds.

Grelda's muscles bulge as she tugs on the rope, pulling with all of her might. Her damp hair clings to her neck and her hot breath fogs in the chilly air.


Female Changeling Witch 4 l HP 23/23 (0 temp) l Init +1 l AC 17/11/16 (w/Mage Armor) l Fort +3 Ref +5 Will +6 l Perc +5

Valeriya relays Richard's message to the assembled crew topside.

"Don't be alarmed. My name is Lera and I'm here to help. The smart man wants us to move the mast enough to lay tar and a wood plank to better seal the boat."

As Message is a cantrip, she will use as many castings as it takes to effectively convey Richard's meaning.

Incidentally, you haven't introduced to in-character to anyone but Grelda so Valeriya doesn't know your name.


Jolis is able to follow the direction of flowing water and find the mast protruding down through the deck. Luckily, it stopped before going through a second level of the ship. No sooner does he arrive than a length of rope falls in front of him, leading back up and out. If he follows Richard's instructions, he will be able to secure the rope to the mast without too much trouble.

Valeriya wrote:
"Don't be alarmed. My name is Lera and I'm here to help. The smart man wants us to move the mast enough to lay tar and a wood plank to better seal the boat."

The sailors are surprised at first to hear a voice coming through so clearly over the storm, but they don't stop to question it. A group of them immediately join Richard and Grelda pulling, while a few more ready planks of wood to make a proper patch.

Miya Setsuko Fuyaki wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Spoiler:
There are a half dozen longboats on the ship, all still tied securely in place. With the amount of commotion, it would be difficult to get to one without bumping into someone, let alone lower it.

Everyone above deck give me a reflex save


Female Half-orc Skald (War Drummer) 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 21 (touch 13, ff 21) | CMB +5 , CMD 17 | Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +7 | Init +5 | Perc +7, Sense Motive +10 | Raging Song 12/12 rds.

Reflex save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Hope 16 is good enough. :)


Female Changeling Witch 4 l HP 23/23 (0 temp) l Init +1 l AC 17/11/16 (w/Mage Armor) l Fort +3 Ref +5 Will +6 l Perc +5

Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Turns out Troy McClure's Home Virgin Sacrificing Kit(tm) is also not working as advertised. First roll of the game and it's a Nat 1.


Male Human Investigator (Empiricist) level 4 | HP: 26/26 | AC: 18 (touch 12, ff 16) | CMB +4, CMD 16 | Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +12(14), Sense Motive +12 Effects: Heightened Awareness

@Lera Glad to see you're keeping the IC knowledge intact :)

Inspiration (2/5)

Ref +6: 1d20 + 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (15) + (6) + 6 = 27

movin' like spiderman


Female Human (Shoanti) Level 4 Bard (Thundercaller) - VMC Sorcerer (Stormborn)| HP 23/28 | Speed 30ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (CMD 16) | Fort +4 : Ref +8 : Will +6 |Performance 14rds/Day; Thunderstaff 7/day | Init +4, Perception +6 | Active: None

I purposefully mentioned that I set a firm handhold if I could, by wedging my spear. Does that give me any bonus?

Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


Male Human (taldan)| HP: 41/44 | AC: 16 (11 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 22 | F: +10, R: +10, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +6 Godling (mighty)/4th| Speed 40ft (40ft) | Active conditions: None.

Per the investigator's instructions, Jolis ties the dangling rope to the broken mast using pitch brought by a crewman.
The godling then braces himself to help lift the broken mast out of the hole in the ceiling.
Strength check: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 3 + 1 = 17


Female Kitsune [Humanoid] Ninja (Formless-Nokizaru) L4
Status:
LG- HP 27/27 | AC18/T13/FF-- | F +4| R +8 | W +4 | Hero-P 3/3 | Init +3 | Per +9 | Ki 4/5

Ref save 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

tries her best never the less to get a long boat past the crew. But then...


Reflex for the crew: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

Just as the mast begins to lift out of the hole, with help from Jolis from below, a massive crashes over the ship, sending water sweeping across the deck. Luckily, most have a firm grip on something, and Vitranna is braced on her spear. However, Valeriya is so focused on passing messages to keep everyone coordinated, she's caught off guard and swept off of her feet towards the edge.

Vitranna can cast Shadow Trap here to stop her from going over. Otherwise, I'll need a second reflex save. After the wave passes, everyone is able to get the mast out and the hole covered as they get to work patching.

Perception: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (10) - 3 = 7

The crew are far too busy to worry about whatever Miya may be doing over by the longboat.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Female Human (Shoanti) Level 4 Bard (Thundercaller) - VMC Sorcerer (Stormborn)| HP 23/28 | Speed 30ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (CMD 16) | Fort +4 : Ref +8 : Will +6 |Performance 14rds/Day; Thunderstaff 7/day | Init +4, Perception +6 | Active: None

Shadow-Trap!

Seeing the herb-witch loose her footing, Vitranna automatically attempts to pin her down to the deck with her magic.

"Dilhil-Bilagan!*"

*Shoanti Translation:
"Black-Fingers!"


Male Human Investigator (Empiricist) level 4 | HP: 26/26 | AC: 18 (touch 12, ff 16) | CMB +4, CMD 16 | Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +12(14), Sense Motive +12 Effects: Heightened Awareness

After almost seeing Lera almost swept aside by the massive wave, It occurred to him, she may not be the only one. Captain! shouts Richard Captain! You need to do a headcount!


Female Kitsune [Humanoid] Ninja (Formless-Nokizaru) L4
Status:
LG- HP 27/27 | AC18/T13/FF-- | F +4| R +8 | W +4 | Hero-P 3/3 | Init +3 | Per +9 | Ki 4/5

Now in a long boat she keeps her head down, but checks whats under the tarpaulin in regards to supply's.


Female Human (Shoanti) Level 4 Bard (Thundercaller) - VMC Sorcerer (Stormborn)| HP 23/28 | Speed 30ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (CMD 16) | Fort +4 : Ref +8 : Will +6 |Performance 14rds/Day; Thunderstaff 7/day | Init +4, Perception +6 | Active: None

Vitranna casts a Message cantrip of her own to the herb-witch.

"Grab and hold onto something solid! The spell will not last long and I might not be able to save you next time!"

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


Female Changeling Witch 4 l HP 23/23 (0 temp) l Init +1 l AC 17/11/16 (w/Mage Armor) l Fort +3 Ref +5 Will +6 l Perc +5

"Thanks, I owe you one!" Valeriya whispers back as she attempts to grab hold of something solid.

Is there a check needed for that?"


Male Human (taldan)| HP: 41/44 | AC: 16 (11 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 22 | F: +10, R: +10, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +6 Godling (mighty)/4th| Speed 40ft (40ft) | Active conditions: None.

Upon making sure the broken mast levitated out of the celing hole, Jolis moved deeper into the ship, assisting the crew in whatever quick repairs are needed.


@Valeriya: No check needed. You can find something to grab hold of.

@Jolis: Make a quick perception check

Richard wrote:
Captain! You need to do a headcount!

"Aye, already on it!" the captain shouts back. Even with the message spell, he seems to just have a preference for yelling. He has a bit of trouble keeping track of everyone in the chaos, but for now he seems sure that no one has gone overboard.

Miya wrote:
Now in a long boat she keeps her head down, but checks whats under the tarpaulin in regards to supply's.

The longboat is packed with enough dry biscuits and canteens for about ten meals, perhaps more if stretched very thin.


Male Human (taldan)| HP: 41/44 | AC: 16 (11 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 22 | F: +10, R: +10, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +6 Godling (mighty)/4th| Speed 40ft (40ft) | Active conditions: None.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18


Female Kitsune [Humanoid] Ninja (Formless-Nokizaru) L4
Status:
LG- HP 27/27 | AC18/T13/FF-- | F +4| R +8 | W +4 | Hero-P 3/3 | Init +3 | Per +9 | Ki 4/5

She thought for a moment, took one canteen, and put it in her small bag of holding, then taking great care looked out from under the canvas covering the ling boat. Seeing what was going on, on deck.


Jolis makes his way through the ship, seawater sloshes about, rising to his ankles in places. He doesn't see many of the crew, it appears most are still above, but a few of the remaining passengers catch him in the hall.

"What's happening? Is the ship sinking!?""Gods, I knew I shouldn't have come on this trip" "Have you seen the captain? Where is he?" "Are we going to make it? Please say you've heard something "

But even before you start to answer, you're accosted by an acrid, burning smell filling the hall. It seems to be coming from the living quarters.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Human (taldan)| HP: 41/44 | AC: 16 (11 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 22 | F: +10, R: +10, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +6 Godling (mighty)/4th| Speed 40ft (40ft) | Active conditions: None.

Jolis bolts past the frightened passenger and yells through the ceiling hole, "Fire! We need a bucket line! Fire in the living quarters! Fire!"


FYI, the wood deck is not thick enough to block the message spell. Anyone still linked up will hear Jolis and have a chance to react

-Posted with Wayfinder


Female Changeling Witch 4 l HP 23/23 (0 temp) l Init +1 l AC 17/11/16 (w/Mage Armor) l Fort +3 Ref +5 Will +6 l Perc +5

"Fire!?"" Valeriya whimpered. I don't have any magic for that. But I guess it's better than being thrown overboard

After relaying Jolis' message, she reluctantly goes below deck to help in any way she can.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Female Half-orc Skald (War Drummer) 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 21 (touch 13, ff 21) | CMB +5 , CMD 17 | Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +7 | Init +5 | Perc +7, Sense Motive +10 | Raging Song 12/12 rds.

Grelda curses and hurries to help put out the fire in any way she can.


Female Human (Shoanti) Level 4 Bard (Thundercaller) - VMC Sorcerer (Stormborn)| HP 23/28 | Speed 30ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (CMD 16) | Fort +4 : Ref +8 : Will +6 |Performance 14rds/Day; Thunderstaff 7/day | Init +4, Perception +6 | Active: None

Vitranna stays on deck, prepared to continue as she has been. No sense having too many people below deck, and she needs to maintain the lights for the sailors still working anyway.


Male Human Investigator (Empiricist) level 4 | HP: 26/26 | AC: 18 (touch 12, ff 16) | CMB +4, CMD 16 | Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +12(14), Sense Motive +12 Effects: Heightened Awareness

"Hey Valeriya, It's Richard. We need some axes up here. We'll use what remains of the mast and the canvas sail. We can stretch it horizontal to catch the rain torrent and funnel it through the hole in the captain's cabin. It's the quickest way I can think to put out the fire."


Female Changeling Witch 4 l HP 23/23 (0 temp) l Init +1 l AC 17/11/16 (w/Mage Armor) l Fort +3 Ref +5 Will +6 l Perc +5

"Richard? Nope don't know any Richards. If you mean Dr. Queasy then I'd love to relay your message.""

Before Richard can respond, Valeriya relays his instructions and includes Richard in the message so he knows she did.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Female Kitsune [Humanoid] Ninja (Formless-Nokizaru) L4
Status:
LG- HP 27/27 | AC18/T13/FF-- | F +4| R +8 | W +4 | Hero-P 3/3 | Init +3 | Per +9 | Ki 4/5

She looks not to see where the captain is and who is around him.


Anyone whose hands aren't currently full when they receive the first message of fire is already grabbing buckets and heading below deck. All of the ships water barrels are full - the one good thing to come from the constant rain - so the sailors are able to move the water quickly. They follow Jolis to the living quarters, but by the time they find the source of the fire, the captain's room is almost completely engulfed. They can keep it contained, but putting it out is not so easy.

Wisdom check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Above deck, another group of sailors move to follow Richard's second-hand instructions (the woman's voice in their head hasn't steered them wrong yet). He takes the ax and moves to the spot just above his own cabin. "If anyone's gonna to be puttin a hole in my ship, it'll be me. Step back." After a few swift whacks, he manages to punch a hole about a foot wide. Waves of heat rise up from the hole as flames start to lick around the edges. "There. Whatever you're gonna do, do it fast Doctor."


Male Human Investigator (Empiricist) level 4 | HP: 26/26 | AC: 18 (touch 12, ff 16) | CMB +4, CMD 16 | Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +12(14), Sense Motive +12 Effects: Heightened Awareness

Oddly inappropriate, but OK. Let's get to work. Richard points to the secured sail. Pull out the sail, hands on either side, keep it taut.And keep that end secured to the boom. He pauses and whispers to Valeriya Have someone bring up a smaller rum barrel...please.

Assuming one is brought... Richard takes his cane and breaks out both sides of the barrel then threads the free end of the sail through the barrel. He folds the threaded ends back over the outside of the threaded barrel. Abra Cadabra. A makeshift firehose.

Let's see how well engineered

Free Inspiration;Hightened Awareness

Engineering: 1d20 + 1d6 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (9) + (4) + 11 + 2 = 26


While the sailors don't completely understand the mechanics of what Richard is attempting, they follow his instructions to the best of their abilities. The water funneling down below sends up a jet of smoke and steam. The fire surely would have been much worse if it wasn't for the rain drenching everything in sight. At this rate, it should only be minutes before the fire is extinguished.

Perception checks from everyone above deck please


Female Human (Shoanti) Level 4 Bard (Thundercaller) - VMC Sorcerer (Stormborn)| HP 23/28 | Speed 30ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (CMD 16) | Fort +4 : Ref +8 : Will +6 |Performance 14rds/Day; Thunderstaff 7/day | Init +4, Perception +6 | Active: None

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


Female Kitsune [Humanoid] Ninja (Formless-Nokizaru) L4
Status:
LG- HP 27/27 | AC18/T13/FF-- | F +4| R +8 | W +4 | Hero-P 3/3 | Init +3 | Per +9 | Ki 4/5

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


Female Changeling Witch 4 l HP 23/23 (0 temp) l Init +1 l AC 17/11/16 (w/Mage Armor) l Fort +3 Ref +5 Will +6 l Perc +5

perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Visa perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

-Posted with Wayfinder

51 to 100 of 1,238 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / For the Greater Good All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.