Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Flesh and Bone-A zombiepocalypse story

Game Master concerro

The party enters a world much different than the one many of them left 3 years ago. Many cities have been abandoned. Those cities that are still occupied are under martial law to a large extent.
People are very afraid of the world, and for good


1,101 to 1,150 of 1,511 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>

Male Half-Elf Oracle (Juju) 5

Heh. I'll be more modest, and settle for a Handy Haversack ;-)


Uchendu Kybwa'ka wrote:

I am unclear whether I can reply to Saxton telepathically, but I will run with it for the moment ;-)

Dat may be true, but it will encumber me, and I don't want to be slowed down when there are this many zombies about.

Armor + Shield + Holy Symbol = 18.5lbs alone; a Type I Bag of Holding = 15lbs; even if I put everything else (including my weapon) in the Bag, that would still tip me over 33lbs, which is my maximum 'light load' for Uchendu.

As long as he maintains his psionic focus you can speak to him telepathically. If he gets exasperated from the group, and he loses his psionic focus he might be in trouble though.....


Between William and Laden you should have access most of the information for the city. They can at least tell you the location of most buildings that used to be important.


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**

Yep its two, how ever Saxton can also use his psicrystal to talk to Range 30' one way, even is his psionic focus is lost, its a level 5 thing for psicrystal. As Saxton is mute he tends to use his psicrystal talking with sound and now TP when and if he needs to GM, psicrystals are very cool

Telepathic Speech (Ex):

If the owner is 5th level or higher, the psicrystal can communicate telepathically with any creature that has a language and is within 30 feet of the psicrystal, while the psicrystal is also within 1 mile of the owner.


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

Haundo looks to the others, there vote somewhat decided. "Laden, if you know of any armories that remain untouched or in need of looting, that is our first step. Klor, if we find any taverns or brewery's along the way we will hit those as well. I suggest we take the wagon with us, lading it with what we find and returning to the dockside to sort the findings, that way we aren't burdened by the load. The ten extra fighters we can leave to defend the docks, keep them clear with crossbows while holding the ship in our absence. Tonight though we celebrate our first battle, tomorrow we fight the fallen once more."


Laden says "I am sure I can find some alcohol. I shall be back in an hour." He then leaves with William.

An hour later they return with a small bags that holds a good deal of alcohol, and a table or 2. The soldiers without even being instructed begin to set up makeshift tables. It seems they have done this sort of thing before.

William then says, "We never answered your question. The city does have one armory we have not gotten into. We were never able to disable the lock. We lost 12 men getting to the door for nothing. That was a sad day. The only person who we knew that might have had a key drowned while being pursued by zombies. If any of you can pick this lock I think we we would both benefit. The armory is at the militia HQ."


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

Haundo nods, they had their first objective. Cut through the fallen and clear out the armory. In infernal to De'ohge. "Can you get past a lock?" Once he had his answer he turned to the others and outlined a plan of attack. "I suggest that we scout out the old HQ either tonight or in the morning and make our plan of attack for the afternoon. The fallen are less active in the day, so we need to use what light we can in the mean time."


Male Half-Elf Oracle (Juju) 5

As far as I can tell, we have no-one with Thieves' Tools, let alone ranks in Disable Device...?

"Scouting seems like a good idea to me; how are we going to get past the lock, though?"


male Dwarf Fighter (Weapon Master) 3 map link

If I had me father's Axe we would be needin' ta worry bout da lock.

Soon though the festivities arrive.

Well I'll be damn, Time fer some celebratin'

Klor grabs a mug full of the stuff and chugs it down. His apparent planning input imediately forgotten.

well, what ya waitin' fer drink up everyone! We killed da Axe resistant cyclops


Bard 4/Gun 1, HP 39, AC: 17 Tch 12 FF 15 F: +5, R: +8, W: +4, Init: +2, Per: +8

actually Andreas has disable device, he just needs to take his armor off to bring it up.

I would be able to give it a try, I have done it before all this happened I haven't been practicing to keep my skill in it up. he looks embarrassed The problem is the tools I don't have a set. he looks at Laden Might you have set I can borrow?


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 13, Touch 13, FF 11, F: +1, R: +3, W: +4, Init +6, Perc +8, Darkvision 60'

"Locks, schmocks. With these gloves, who needs keys? Better bring that bag, it's too heavy for me to carry generally, but to loot a vault, no problem." Thinking about it for a few minutes, he continues, "I've heard of a spell that can open locks, but I have not come across it, never had a need to go through the lock, I just went around it."


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

Haundo nods at the discussion. THis was good, they had a good start now they just needed to know what they were up against. It was a lot different from fighting in catacombs, but the fighting was more the less the same and with more reliable people. All they had to do now was keep winning and stay alive.

Looking to De'ohge he nods. "How often do those work? Because we may find more then one locked door."

He smiles toothily at Andreas. "Lets hope they have the tools, it would be good to have our people be more skilled. Who knows what we will see after this city."


"What about the roof? If there were access from there, we could use the flying potion to get up and then let down a rope for everyone else to join."


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 13, Touch 13, FF 11, F: +1, R: +3, W: +4, Init +6, Perc +8, Darkvision 60'

Looking over to William, "Is the armory part of the roof network?"


Bard 4/Gun 1, HP 39, AC: 17 Tch 12 FF 15 F: +5, R: +8, W: +4, Init: +2, Per: +8

"It would be, I know since this has happened I am using skills that I didn't think I would use. I am wondering what Absalom will be like with it being a island."


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

UThe thought of Absalom chilled Haundo right to his core. It would be a nightmare depending on how well they tried to contain an outbreak...

If they had contained it at all...

"Picture this place but a thousand times as bad... There is no way the city isn't overrun by the fallen. I can't imagine the Nightwatch holding the streets or..." Culann...

His ears drooped at the the thought of her being... Turned. He rose up and nodded to Andreas. "Let's hope the armory is part of the roof network and if so it'll mean easier access but I'm still leading an attack against the fallen. We must reduce their number, or we will never save this city..."


male Dwarf Fighter (Weapon Master) 3 map link

Klor will pull Haundo aside.

for Haundo:

I be realizin' ya be a good leader of soldiers an stuff. an I don't quite mind takin some orders from ya. But I warn ya, I will not be treated as some common foot soldier on dis ere mission. just so we be understandin' each other. Now, a toast to our success!


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

Haundo nods to Klor as they speak quietly.

Klor:

"These resistance fighters need men to lead them, so that they can ignore their fear and fight or else this city will die. You however are not in need of someone to push you forward, your important because the others are going to need your steel to make it to the armory."

Haundo gives Klor a toothy grin as his ears perk up as he takes hold of a leg of ham and shreds part of it with one bite. "Ham its been so long! A feast now and another too come, especiall if we find a brewery or two to hit along the way..."


De'ohge wrote:
Looking over to William, "Is the armory part of the roof network?"

"I doubt they would have such a good door just to have an alternate way to get in. There might be rooftop access into the HQ, but not into the armory itself which is a specific room on the inside. I will also add this room was for the better soldiers."

Basically this room held the weapons for their version of a SWAT/Spec OPs team, not the standard soldiers.


"Damn. Well, I suppose the best thing to do then is just go and see what we can do. I'm pretty low on arcane power but I probably have enough to at least go looking for the sorts of tools Andreas will need to pick a lock."


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 13, Touch 13, FF 11, F: +1, R: +3, W: +4, Init +6, Perc +8, Darkvision 60'

Roof network is just an easy way of bypassing most roaming undead. And I would expect many streets in the city to be partially or fully blocked by hasty barricades as the living tried to fight back or contain the not living.

Nodding with Tobin, "Resting overnight to regain my magic be good, very good. Been trying to leave for many moons, one more night not be hurting, undead boss all the way dead."


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

Agreed, hence why Haundo wants to attack, the streets will be clogged and, despite the debris, him and the militia could quickly and effectively cut down strays and lone fallen before any larger mobs can form.

"Scouting in the morning and we go from there, good night my fellows the militia and I will secure the warehouse tonight."

With the celebrating mostly over Haundo rejoins the militia and marches them back to secure the warehouse where the groups gear is as they prepare for the battle on the morrow.


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**

As the others go off to there rooms and places of rest, Saxton sits what he has been through out the celebrating, hes eyes closed and not moving, lost in a deep trance. Only now later as lamps get low that a low dim glow can been seen slowly pulsating and emanating from Saxton lighting the room. He waits to see what the new day brings.


It seems I was not clear. The "party" was held at the warehouse.Sorry about that. I am also assuming the plan is to gather weapons first, and everyone is on board with that. Is that correct?


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**

yes as long as get that 8 hour fix to regain spells I think


Bard 4/Gun 1, HP 39, AC: 17 Tch 12 FF 15 F: +5, R: +8, W: +4, Init: +2, Per: +8

Weapons First, Supplies Second and Zombie Sharks on the way to Absalom third ;).


Male Half-Elf Oracle (Juju) 5

That all sounds fine to me.


male Dwarf Fighter (Weapon Master) 3 map link

I got some ale so weapons next then its clobberin' time


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

Indeed Watcher, WEapons first, raid a brewery if we see one and then we will go after the Supplies. :)


Yup. That's the plan.


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**

Yep any time now


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 13, Touch 13, FF 11, F: +1, R: +3, W: +4, Init +6, Perc +8, Darkvision 60'

"yawn", De'ohge stretches, and climbs out of the hammock he had strung up in the rafters. Folding it into a small ball, he slides it into his haversack.

Spying a chunk of cheese and bread on a table, he mutters the words of a minor incantation and lifts them up to his perch where he can eat while watching the others wake to the new day.


The party makes it all the way to the militia's HQ without any trouble. Standing out in the open however are 3 zombies with 5 more about 100 feet away.

Map

The blue area is the militia building. The green area is where the party is. You may put yourself in that area in whatever formation you desire. The zombies have not yet noticed you, and the zombies to the left of the map are 100 feet away from the building.

Haundo you can have your men with the party or you could be separated from them.


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 13, Touch 13, FF 11, F: +1, R: +3, W: +4, Init +6, Perc +8, Darkvision 60'

I take it this is some broad expanse with no buildings around?


De'ohge wrote:
I take it this is some broad expanse with no buildings around?

There are other buildings but not close within a considerable distance of the HQ. You are effectively in the courtyard. I was going to create a few minor buildings such as a supply shack, but I figured I would just have those functions inside the HQ.


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**

Saxton has been awake most of the night but he made himself of use and helped keep a look out for undead. As the light of a new sun comes he uses a power to replenish himself. (1pp used) hold up his hand in the dawn light it positivist Speckled Like some really silly kind of Vampire who should meet blade one day

He headed back into the main building, taking out his gruming set he gives him self a wash and slowly and with great skill shaves his head. reviling the old power tatto fully. No need to hide what he is any more, they others had all seen him use is Mind Mage skills, he opens his bag and gets his work cloths out.

Saxton now looks like this

You can see the emanating from power inside him, he spots and old quarterstaff in a rafter, left long ago by some now dead fighter.
He get up and a Table and pulls it down. Simple and and of use, it has
a nice feel, shame no one has used it in years, he cleans off the dust and takes it with him.

Soon De'ohge gets up, and the others come from there bed around, getting ready, eating, making plans, then getting ready to set off once more to face the evil outside.

Before he go's, Saxton asked if he cooled have one Potion of Invisibility, to put in his bag.

Then he makes a small note of the maps.
As well as memorize the street plan

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12 Autohypnosis skill

Then he says to all before they set off
"I sagest we leave the orb of the undead with the Prof here, should we fall the undead, letting that thing get back into their hands may be a very bad idea. Very bad idea risking that thing, best leave it some place safe will we head off to a fight that cost 8 last time. It would be better in his hands than out there."

Sorry GM need to get some thing small things done before we set off


no problem


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

No rest for the Watch...:

Haundo's bad dream~

Musty old catacombs, another out break and this time there was a learned involved. Twenty-seven dead and fourteen missing, most likely turned. They'd brought extra oil to complete the foul deed except when they arrived at an opening. More like a massive cavern, they came upon a gruesome sight...

Dozens of people were strung up, hanging like marionettes and all were turning seemingly at once. An army of the fallen had gathered beneath them and the Nightwatch had reacted too slowly this time, what would the cost be this time...

It wasn't a question of whether they could contain it, they had to contain it.

Their commander bellowed and several men leveled pistol, rifle and blunderbust and unloaded a wave of lead into the onrushing fallen. Haundo easily deflected one with his Bulwark while simultaneously putting a bullet in a second screaming fallen. Ending its shriek with an empty gurgle as its brain matter exited out the back of its skull. He holstered his pistol as he and the advanced guard pushed forward into the on rushing fallen. As he locked shields with his brethren he drew out his battleaxe and split several more heads before reaching the alter of the Learned. There they held their position as the infected clawed their way free and came screaming at them as well.

It was a hard battle, a bloody battle, many men dragged off screaming into the ever growing mass of fallen and no matter how many he killed with his axe more surged up to bite, claw and shriek at him. Forcing him and the remaining Watchmen to back up towards the Learned's alter, they were lost but the Learned would die too...

He broke ranks and turns to face the Fallens newest leader, raising his battleaxe and readying to smote the creature where it stood. Yet when his eyes fell upon it he gasped. As it was Culann who stood before him, infected and inviting him into her arms. "Surrender Watchmen, join us dear Haundo... Join with me forever..." All he could was stare at her, stare and watch as she swept closer, listening to the other Watchmen being dragged down and torn apart by the swarming Fallen. Her dead lips were turned up in the slightest of smiles her once beautiful hair was fouled and hung heavily from the filth that clung to it.

Absalom was lost...

Culann turned...

The world was damned...

He had left 10 men to guard the docks, keep the ship secured and told them not to leave the ship for any reason. Also they were told to leave the gangplank up so that nothing could board without their knowledge...

At the HQ

Haundo wasn't himself that day, the dreams of last night had him in a focused mood. A foul Mood. "Stand ready to advance." His command was short, the sight of the zombies was enough to put them on edge but there was no reason to rush forward yet and make a debacle of the entire operation.

He looked to the others and nodded towards the dead at the entrance of the HQ. "You all take them out front and we will handle those over there. Once we down them we should advance inside and secure the front of the building as well, easier to funnel them then fight them in the street. That way we can leave the Militia to hold while we take care of armory. Sound good?"


male Dwarf Fighter (Weapon Master) 3 map link

Klor draws his axe tigtening his grip tighter than he has in the past.
I'll be damned if I be havin' dis axe taken from me hand again!

Klor then looks back to Haundo just give da word he says anticpating the order to advance.


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 13, Touch 13, FF 11, F: +1, R: +3, W: +4, Init +6, Perc +8, Darkvision 60'

De'ohge checks his crossbow again, making sure the bolt is secure. Six of the weaker ones, for this group? should be a piece of cake.

Of course he was thinking more about the ones he didn't see yet. And with undead there were always more hiding someplace.

"Okay Shiny, ranged first? Why get close?"


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

Haundo nods at De'ohge's comment. "Lead with your ranged first, then engage them before they close. Don't let them charge first. Klor, Andreas you lead the others and get them inside the HQ. Uchendu and Saxton." He smiles, he particularly enjoyed Uchendu's ability to control the Fallen, it was most... Righteous to watch the Fallen turn on one another. And Saxtons ability was beyond anything he'd ever witnessed. "Do what you do best. De'ohge and Tobin, lets conserve our strength if we can. We don't know whats in there..."

Nodding to each of them, Haundo grabs hold of the chain around his neck and pulls free the symbol of Cayden Cailen. Haundo's prayers were always done in a quiet, lowly way, as he felt he did not deserve the attention of the almighty above and yet they graced him with their aid. "Bless us this day, so that we may free this city..." It seemed like he was going backwards in what he had told the other casters, but he was in command of a mass of lesser fighters. So, naturally, they could use all the help they could get...

Cast Bless - Range 50 ft.:

Area The caster and all allies within a 50-ft. burst, centered on the caster
Duration 1 min./level
Saving Throw none; Spell Resistance yes (harmless)

DESCRIPTION

Bless fills your allies with courage. Each ally gains a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 13, Touch 13, FF 11, F: +1, R: +3, W: +4, Init +6, Perc +8, Darkvision 60'

Moving forward, De'ohge smiles, "leading with ranged, aye, aye!"

light crossbow on z2 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
damage 1d6 ⇒ 3

Pumping one fist De'ohge exclaims, "I hit it, I hit it!" Realizing where he is he quickly sobers and starts to reload.


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**

So the group left the orb behind with the Prof for safe keeping yes? also did Saxton get the Potion of Invis he asked for GM?

Happy the orb will not be put as risk Saxton sets off with the others, As they get close Haundo takes charge again, Saxton is impressed by this wolfbeings skills in leading others into battles, Those under him trust his decisions and have a moral even in the face of the undead ranks. Saxton hard some men talking last night, saying the 'Hound' as they called him lead them when others would have run, that he was a real &&*^^ed if you made a mistake, but he was a fair &&*^^ed. Men like a leader who is hard but fair and most of all brave. Saxton had never been brave, not in this way, this looking death at any moment kind of brave, it was all new to him and he admired Haundo because he was brave.

They came to a stop, up ahead undead, three Haundo told them all the plan, shoot and let them come on, and then a call to the god, Saxton did not like the feel of that kind of magic, he had always mistrusted gods.

Then De'ohge calling out "I hit it, I hit it!"

Round Surprise Init 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Saxton pulled his own cross bow up, he was not used to using such things but right now it would save his powers and cut down the undead if he to hit, aim then fire next to De'ohge

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

His bolt shot passed the undead,

no time to think reload.


Bard 4/Gun 1, HP 39, AC: 17 Tch 12 FF 15 F: +5, R: +8, W: +4, Init: +2, Per: +8

Did Andreas get a set of Thieves tools from the resistance to try at the door.

Andreas looks at Haundo with a questioning look then mutters "Lead them, I am no leader." Andreas draws his Rapier and readies a spell just in case(Silk to Steel)

feeling the weight of what has to be done."Let's get to the Headquarters, We take down the 3 in front quickly and quietly as we can, then I will need you to guard me as I get the door open." He starts advancing slowly.

Rolling Diplomacy to see if he is convincing as he should be.
Diplomacy 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


male Dwarf Fighter (Weapon Master) 3 map link

Klor looks to Andreas Right three in da front then inside. Klor says with a smile as he advances. axe at the ready in one hand shield in the other.

Klor advances foward his movement 20 feet


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

Am I still doing mass combat Watcher or rolling individually for the militia?


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

Haundo shrugs his massive shoulders at Andreas when his fellow gunslinger gave him a questioning look. Despite his reservations Haundo believed that in time Andreas would make a decent leader but right now he had Fallen to kill. Raising his left gauntlet, gaining the attention of the second row of Militiamen. "Ready Crossbow, first volley to the front." He indicated the the three zombies blocking the doorway.

Army Ranged Attack Group blocking the door to the HQ 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

If Successful Damage will be 22 - Whatever the enemies (DV) is.

Army Stats:

Resistance Army
HP:12
Defense Value (DV)=11 10 +4 = 15 -4 = 11
Offense Modifier(OM)=1 ¼ - -4 = -3 1/2 +4 = +1 1/2 (+6 damage)
Tactic:False Retreat and Hold the Line
Special: Potions - Cure 2 hp and lose actions for a round
Current Strategy: Reckless -+4 OM -4 DV +6 Dam

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
If your army's hit points get reduced to 1 you have to make a DC 15 morale check.
Morale Check = d20 + leader’s Cha mod + morale score

Attacker’s Offense check equal to or less than defender’s DV: Attacker fails to damage the defending army.

Attacker’s Offense check greater than defender’s DV: The attacking army inf licts damage on the defending
army equal to the result of the attacking army’s Offense check minus the defending army’s DV.

The militiamen nodded and took aim, making sure to avoid hitting those rushing forward into the fray. As the first row drew out their swords and readied to defend against a Fallen rush.


Male Half-Elf Oracle (Juju) 5

"Give me a chance to sow confusion in the ranks of the undead..."

Uchendu rushes forward, careful to keep his shield between himself and the undead, and mutters a prayer to the Spirits, beseeching them to wrest control of the one of the undead...

Move forward to R23, and attempt to Command Undead on Z2 (DC 18 Will save negates).


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**

On map


Bard 4/Gun 1, HP 39, AC: 17 Tch 12 FF 15 F: +5, R: +8, W: +4, Init: +2, Per: +8

on map

1,101 to 1,150 of 1,511 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Flesh and Bone-A Zombiepocalypse Story All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.