Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Flesh and Bone-A zombiepocalypse story

Game Master concerro

The party enters a world much different than the one many of them left 3 years ago. Many cities have been abandoned. Those cities that are still occupied are under martial law to a large extent.
People are very afraid of the world, and for good


1,051 to 1,100 of 1,511 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>

The professor says to Andreas, "I know the trip is about 630 miles. This vessel's speed depends on our combination of manpower and the wind. The more people we have to row the faster we travel, but that is also more mouths to feed. I am pretty sure food can be created magically, but it won't be enough to feel all of us. We can try to see what we can find in the city, but it will be dangerous. Asking the resistance to help us might also work. Once I know how many volunteers(rowers if any) we have I can tell you how long it should take us to get there."


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

Haundo nods, perhaps they would get a chance to clear part of the city. He turned to look at Laden. "If you would allow me to lead the fighters a little longer we could stage a... distraction. Get the fallen to come at us and clear an area so that it was easier to search. Perhaps start with the barracks, arm more of the resistance and work our way up to clearing the food stores." Haundo was smart enough to know that when a crisis came people tended to go to one of three places. The church, to food stores or to seize weapons, so each had equal chance of being surrounded by the fallen.

This is an average sized port right? I'd hate to reduce the game to door to door fighting because i'm sure it would take a LONG time to gain control of the streets. Also if you want to avoid more mass combat thats understandable. I don't want to slow us down any more then I kinda did already. :(


Bard 4/Gun 1, HP 39, AC: 17 Tch 12 FF 15 F: +5, R: +8, W: +4, Init: +2, Per: +8

Listening to Haundo speak to Laden hoping the Professor heard."Professor I think if Haundo's plan works we might not have to worry about either. If we can find enough food and weapons for the survivors here and then offer a chance at new life to those that want to help us and split enough food to make the journey with the Resistance." Andreas thinks are his nerves getting to him is he rambling or making sense.

NP Haundo the mass combat was needed for the scene, I have had my end of slowing down the RP as well. I am sure Watcher will work something out great for the search scenes.The once we get a crew we can fight Zombie Sharks :D


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

lol ZOMBIE SHARKS! MAD COWS and GHOUL BEARS oh my! :O Yeah, that mass combat was fun, at the end it was due or die too. lmao, if I hadn't killed them I think watcher would have stomped me... But this whole fight had to be a major morale booster for the resistance. I hope. :)

Haundo nods in agreement with Andreas. "Its simple but the deeper we fight the more likely we get surrounded by the fallen. We can cause some damage to them but its more likely we will lose fighters. It's unavoidable but if we can find some magiced weapons we all will prosper. If i'm not with the fighters I can see through the doorways at least, make sure its clear or at least size up what we're up against..."

He leans against the wall, his adrenaline was burning off and his armor was getting heavy. However he was up to continue fighting if he needed too. "I will follow however you all want to decide though." He paced his breathing and tried to avoid getting fatigued.

Is anyone still injured?


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**

Saxton is

"I have been harmed, and could I say you do not need for or water for me I can make my own. "


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

Haundo, seeing that others were still injured grips the heavy chain around his neck and pulls forth the symbol of Cayden Cailen. "May your journey go unhindered..."

Cast CLW on Saxton 2/3 1st level spells remain 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Cast CLW for someone else 1/3 remain 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Free healing, get your healing!


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**

"Thanks that's a lot better "


Bard 4/Gun 1, HP 39, AC: 17 Tch 12 FF 15 F: +5, R: +8, W: +4, Init: +2, Per: +8

Andreas is, i need to look up the amount and see how much wisdom he is down.


"I get that it could be harder to feed them, but we can't turn away anyone that wants to leave this place. We'll create what food we can, bring what we can, and fish for the rest. Most of us have been on short rations for a while now anyway."


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**

"I think nets would be of use, there must be fishing kit here some place, and I agree we can not let any one stay who could be saved. I noted some children saved from the Dammed, we can not let them stay here"


Haundo wrote:

Haundo nods, perhaps they would get a chance to clear part of the city. He turned to look at Laden. "If you would allow me to lead the fighters a little longer we could stage a... distraction. Get the fallen to come at us and clear an area so that it was easier to search. Perhaps start with the barracks, arm more of the resistance and work our way up to clearing the food stores." Haundo was smart enough to know that when a crisis came people tended to go to one of three places. The church, to food stores or to seize weapons, so each had equal chance of being surrounded by the fallen.

This is an average sized port right? I'd hate to reduce the game to door to door fighting because i'm sure it would take a LONG time to gain control of the streets. Also if you want to avoid more mass combat thats understandable. I don't want to slow us down any more then I kinda did already. :(

The port is of average size.


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

Haundo barks gathering the attention of his fellows. "We can't decide who stays or goes, this is their city and if they want to come then that is their choice. We are guests here, if we want to decide things then we best join the Resistance..."

He looked to Laden then. "The choice is yours, if you have a place that needs cleared or a cache that needs recovered we should start planning now."


Laden looks over the group before speaking. "Well you have proven that you are skilled in leadership and combat. Securing more supplies without that Cyclops controlling the zombies will make things easier so I am in. I can spare 10 more men.
The zombies rarely combine to form groups larger than 20 so you should have them outnumbered, but if you happen to come across an abnormally large group do not be afraid to run."


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**

'I will come with you I have a power that can blast large groups in an area, it may be of use."

Saxton seems braver after the fight


Male Half-Elf Oracle (Juju) 5

Uchendu nods.

"Before we be settin' out to sea, we should try to make sure tha' we be well supplied. I recommend a series of foragin' missions into de city... If we be able to reduce de zombie population in de process, so much de better."

I am still hanging out for a sizable supply of onyx ;-)


Bard 4/Gun 1, HP 39, AC: 17 Tch 12 FF 15 F: +5, R: +8, W: +4, Init: +2, Per: +8

"Let us do what we can for supplies foraging, and try to plan on leaving in a few days, as long as we can get the ship ready."


male Dwarf Fighter (Weapon Master) 1

was going to post last night but Kids took over my computer...when will they learn that gaming is more important that homework

Klor comes in later after a useless search of the ship for what he was looking for. he is able to pick up the tail end of the conversation.

something about reducing the zombie population.

Now y'all ain't thinkin bout killing more zombie's without me. Of course witout dat magic thing protectin em' dey will be much easier ta kill I reckon

Bluff check to conceal his bad day fighting the Cyclops on something else: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

Haundo clicked his canines together as he gave Laden a filthy grin, he enjoyed giving the fallen their just deserts and putting them back in the ground where they belonged. Ten Mir fighters though meant they were really going to scrapping with the fallen, it'd be more dangerous but now they could do some real good. Some long term good.

"So are we going for supplies or weapons first? Weapons will mean we can find magiced items and improve our strength. But supplies are good as well..." After a few moments of consideration he speaks. "I say we go for weapons first. If we get lucky we find useful gear or at least arm more of the resistance fighters. Either way its a victory."

He stated his argument simply and didn't mind if he was out voted, because either way he looked forward to the fight ahead.


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

I performed a 10 HP CLW if you need it Klor :)


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 13, Touch 13, FF 11, F: +1, R: +3, W: +4, Init +6, Perc +8, Darkvision 60'

"Weapons be good. I stayed away from that place, not likely to have wands in an armory. I was lucky enough to find food and keep out of sight as long as I did. Best to start at one place and blockade, then clear from there. Nice as this building be, better to move to dock and clear and resupply outwards from dock. Can always retreat to boat if need be, not get cut off."

De'ohge, surprised at his unexpectedly lengthy comment, shies back to the table with the orb where he continues to study it, perplexed by it's nature.

I've already rolled for today, can I take a 20 for tomorrow's spellcraft roll?


male Dwarf Fighter (Weapon Master) 1

went back and looked does not appear that Klor is damaged (unless I missed it somewhere) will need to keep better track of this stuff


m half-elven Lich 15 DM/10 Grandmaster DM
De'ohge wrote:

"Weapons be good. I stayed away from that place, not likely to have wands in an armory. I was lucky enough to find food and keep out of sight as long as I did. Best to start at one place and blockade, then clear from there. Nice as this building be, better to move to dock and clear and resupply outwards from dock. Can always retreat to boat if need be, not get cut off."

De'ohge, surprised at his unexpectedly lengthy comment, shies back to the table with the orb where he continues to study it, perplexed by it's nature.

I've already rolled for today, can I take a 20 for tomorrow's spellcraft roll?

You can't take 20 on spellcraft roll since it assumes you rolled 20 times, and failure means you don't get to roll again until the next day.


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 13, Touch 13, FF 11, F: +1, R: +3, W: +4, Init +6, Perc +8, Darkvision 60'

Taking 10 tomorrow only gets me four higher than my highest roll so far, giving me a 23, +2 for everyone with spellcraft that makes a DC 10.


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**

Saxton go's over and sits next to the Mage, He looks at him a moment then reaches in his chest and pulls out a crystal which he places on the table next to the orb. Its still for a moment and then grows legs, Then it walks over to the orb and starts looking at it, from the crystal comes both Saxtons voice and another.

Saxton "De'ohge before all this started, do you know what I did for a living? I was a spy, and as a spy we like to go pleases and find things out. I am very good at getting to places that others can not, walking past guards in daylight is child's play . I say this because now I have seen them used, The groves we found and that you know posses would be of invaluable use to me in my craft. I have no need of magic weapons are armor we mind games rarely use them and Magic items on the whole have little use for one how dos not eat or sleep. But of all the things I have seen the gloves would be the one thing I say is of most use. What I am asking is that you let me have them the next time we come across any magics, as a group it would be best to place items in the hands of thows that would use them best. So as any I find that would be of use to a wizard would be user says."

Saxton smiles now he has let his views be known, then he looks at the orb.
"My other half is now looking this thing over and i have had time to think so let us see"

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 Saxton Spell craft roll
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16 PSIcrystal Spell craft roll

"This is going to take more thinking about I feel I know some thing about it but what? Its been so long"

The crystal scuttles back to Saxton and he places it once more on his chest.


Neither of you are able to figure out what the globe does.

Tobin:
You suddenly feel sick. Make a fort save DC 14.

If you fail
1d2 ⇒ 1 con damage


Bard 4/Gun 1, HP 39, AC: 17 Tch 12 FF 15 F: +5, R: +8, W: +4, Init: +2, Per: +8

Andreas walks over to those looking over at the Crystal Globe he decided to see if he can figure out what it does as well. "Mind if I take a look."

Spellcraft 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18


male Dwarf Fighter (Weapon Master) 1

watching the wizardly types mull over the orb

after a couple of minutes

If ya ain't figured it out by now then ya just ain't goin to. Now can we git movin? I'm gittin' hungry and I aven't had an ale in nearly a week!


Bard 4/Gun 1, HP 39, AC: 17 Tch 12 FF 15 F: +5, R: +8, W: +4, Init: +2, Per: +8

"I am sorry Klor, I understand that when dwarves don't drink ale on a regular basis they get testy." Andreas smirks thinking they can go a week, thought it was shorter "Let's go break bread and get you an ale then we can implement our plan or stare at this orb some more."


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**

"A drink sounds like a good idea"


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

Haundo arcs an eyebrow but remains silent at the talk around him. His blood called for action but his mind tried to keep him still. Today's victory has brought new strength, a small celebration shouldn't hurt. "I will get the other fighters Laden ready. They will have a tough fight ahead. You all enjoy yourselves." He gave the others a toothy grin and remained leaning against the wall.


Fort save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

A strange momentary queasiness passes through Tobin but disappears as quickly as it came. He frowns and looks around at his companions.

"Did anyone else just feel that?"


male Dwarf Fighter (Weapon Master) 1
Tobin MacGregor wrote:

[dice=Fort save]d20+3

A strange momentary queasiness passes through Tobin but disappears as quickly as it came. He frowns and looks around at his companions.

"Did anyone else just feel that?"

what? lack of Ale?, yea been feelin it all day!


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**

"feel what Tobin?"


"I guess I don't really know. I'm sure you'd know it if you felt it, though."


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 13, Touch 13, FF 11, F: +1, R: +3, W: +4, Init +6, Perc +8, Darkvision 60'

De'ohge takes a look at the recent new comer to this group of survivors. Not that De'ohge himself had been involved much longer than the psycho.

"Shiny be sneaking better than you, me thinks. How are gloves that let you see through walls better for you than me? you can not go through the wall. I can."

really?:
ok, I sneaked a peak at your character sheet, go ahead and look at mine. Your stealth is +2, mine is +13, hell, I can sneak better than your psicrystal with its +9. I have a teleport ability that allows me to use the gloves to enter an otherwise locked/inaccessible space, which I demonstrated when I took the gloves.

If you were a rogue, I might consider letting you have them. Your IC argument is bogus, a psion is the equivalent of a wizard, in your case specialized in telepathy vs my conjuration. So how a psionic is going to use them better than a wizard isn't explained in your argument.

Further looking at your powers, and you have nothing that disguises you, hides you, or clouds the minds of those observing you. You do have the ability to walk on water, get stronger, faster, and read thoughts. On the other hand, I can create illusions, fog, and short range teleport.

As for how those gloves would help you, the only power I saw that might, in the slightest, be of use was read thoughts. It goes through barriers, and if the wall was too thick for the power, the gloves don't remove the barrier. And there is nothing that says a psion can't use magic items. If that were the case, then fighters couldn't use them either.

And while I was sneaking a peak at your sheet, you are missing a language. You should have Common, plus four from intelligence. You are also missing your 5th lvl bonus feat from your class.
Since you declared you don't eat, you should consider noting in your psionic point section that you are burning a point every day to not eat. Not sure how you are not sleeping as well. I see that you wrote you have a mithral chain to hold your psicrystal. But I don't see where you are paying for the mithral.

Now if you would like to present a valid argument, I am always willing to let items go with the characters most likely to get the best use from them, which is why I would let all the combat types get rings of protection before I took one, etc.


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 13, Touch 13, FF 11, F: +1, R: +3, W: +4, Init +6, Perc +8, Darkvision 60'

Noting that nobody had any luck with figuring out the strange orb, De'ohge carefully wraps it up and stows it away. "Tomorrow we can work on it again, in the mean time, we share notes."

In other words, we aid each other tomorrow.


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**

De'ohge:

I Have posted a response over in Discussion


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**

"So you are going to keep the gloves De'ohge? I see"

Saxton says nothing more but gets up and heads over to a nice seat to rest and think.


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 13, Touch 13, FF 11, F: +1, R: +3, W: +4, Init +6, Perc +8, Darkvision 60'

Having put away the magical orb for safe keeping until he and the others knowledged in such matters can research it further, De'ohge rifles through his haversack, and carefully slides out the large masterwork great axe, along with several potions.

"These also found we did, with the one-eye. The weapon, is too big for me, but maybe shiny can use it?" Motioning to the potions, "These two here, they be drinks that heal wounds, good ones too. It be good for everyone to have one of these when we find more." De'ohge motions to a couple of the warriors, "you be the steel against steel, you should have them."

De'ohge picks up the last potion and gently rolls it in the light, staring through the liquid, "and this one, ahh, this one, make you fly. But only for a few minutes. Better to be near the ground when it wears off! Me thinks, that others be using them better than me, I be flying soon enough."

Realizing he forgot one, he reaches back into his bag and pulled out one last potion, "this one be good for someone like you Shiny, it make the armor better, for a few hours too,"


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**

Saxton keeps his eyes closed, and says nothing, they all know he can keep himself in the air and that he has powers to keep himself safe from harm and heal. He hears the sound of object being ponked on the table and De'ohge talking about them.

He smiles to thinks to himself.

"Chump change for the Chumps, and wile he keeps the items of use and power with himself, arr the great game is never to far away even in this time of need, such a shame, well we shall see what he clames to himself next for the grater good."

Then in his minds eye he forms pattens of couse and effect, the skills a spy needs to understand the great game.


Male Half-Elf Oracle (Juju) 5

Uchendu eyes the proffered items dubiously.

"I be havin' no need for dem. I will let de rest of you take dem."

I can't afford the encumbrance ;-)


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

Haundo looked at each item carefully as he considered De'ohge's words and seeing two of there members turning down the items he file back his lip in dog like frown.

"Klor are you going to take the axe? If I didn't carry my Bulwark i'd take it but my Bulwark helps me more." He picks up the healing potions and hands one to Klor and then one to Andreas. "With me being with the resistance fighters you are gonna need these." Finally he looks at the last two items and chuckles at the flying potion, hounds don't fly. Especially big armored hounds at that. The armor enhancing one though would come in way handy in a pinch. "If no one wants these I will take them, I don't mind carrying extra gear if needed, I'm used to heavy weight."

so flying potion and armor? Potion, I will look them up later and see what they all are as I missed the looting posts lol! Thanks, if anyone wants the flying one its fine if you take it as Haundo is holding it out of humor. :)


Bard 4/Gun 1, HP 39, AC: 17 Tch 12 FF 15 F: +5, R: +8, W: +4, Init: +2, Per: +8

I missed the loot posts as well.

"Thanks for the potion, I can do some healing as well, while not my strength it will help." then looks at Tobin "Maybe you should have the professor look at you. Hope you aren't getting sick."


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 13, Touch 13, FF 11, F: +1, R: +3, W: +4, Init +6, Perc +8, Darkvision 60'

Good thing someone was paying attention... :)


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**

Wile our all siting/standing around some thing is changing in Saxton, his drab from seems fall away and he starts to glow. (level up time) Its as if hes literally brimming with energy. He's electric blue eyes open and they seem to shine, his skin starts to sparkle, and his hair seems to be made of strands of pour color and light, the Psicrystal on his chest dos the same, then it fade down, He smiles as he says into each of your heads.

::"I understand a lot more now"::


male Dwarf Fighter (Weapon Master) 1

Klor looks over the items

Well I best be keepin' me axe dat I got. I like da feel and da balance, crafted it meself as part a me upbringin so-ta-speak.

He looks over everything else. dis potion seems a good investment indicating the healing potion.

Klor pulls out the magic pouch he recently aquired and tosses it onto the pile. fair exchange? he inquires to the group.


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**

Saxton says V his Psicrystal to Uchendu Kybwa'ka

::"Uchendu Kybwa'ka that magic pouch will help you carry things, it may be of great use to you"::


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

Haundo, after pocketing the two potions, looks to Laden. "What two areas have the most supplies and weapons that you know of, we'll start there and work our way to the second place. It'll take the better part of a week. De'Ohge and whoever else is stealthiest can scope out the place and then once we have an idea of what we are up against we can stage an attack. By either using the fighters to draw them out or just our lot charging in and smashing the fallen. Sound good?"


Male Half-Elf Oracle (Juju) 5

I am unclear whether I can reply to Saxton telepathically, but I will run with it for the moment ;-)

Dat may be true, but it will encumber me, and I don't want to be slowed down when there are this many zombies about.

Armor + Shield + Holy Symbol = 18.5lbs alone; a Type I Bag of Holding = 15lbs; even if I put everything else (including my weapon) in the Bag, that would still tip me over 33lbs, which is my maximum 'light load' for Uchendu.


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

We could just call it the party loot bag and let the stronger of us carry it and load it up when we clear areas and scavenge gear. :) I want a portable hole so bad! But that thing is expensive!

1,051 to 1,100 of 1,511 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Flesh and Bone-A Zombiepocalypse Story All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.