Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Flesh and Bone-A zombiepocalypse story

Game Master concerro

The party enters a world much different than the one many of them left 3 years ago. Many cities have been abandoned. Those cities that are still occupied are under martial law to a large extent.
People are very afraid of the world, and for good


751 to 800 of 1,511 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>

It would not really do anything to them. They would just move through it.


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

bump


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 13, Touch 13, FF 11, F: +1, R: +3, W: +4, Init +6, Perc +8, Darkvision 60'

who are we waiting on?


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**
Watcher Uatu wrote:


Init so far
Uchendu 23 acted
Huando 23
Allip 12
Andreas 10
De'ohge 9
Klor 9
Cyclops 4
Saxton 3

Looks like Klor, then NPC-cyclops, then me, then R2


I will skip Klor for now. The cylops has taken his action, but you just can't see it.
Saxton you are up.


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**

If I have clear run going to double move to the back of the building team B are on and see about getting to them. If not a clear run ill change action GM


Saxton you are on the map twice, and yes you can make it to the B team.

You are at M19, and N19. I don't think you could have climbed the building however so M19 seems more likely. I don't remember exactly where you either though.


Saxton Quinn wrote:
Watcher Uatu wrote:


Init so far
Uchendu 23 acted
Huando 23
Allip 12
Andreas 10
De'ohge 9
Klor 9
Cyclops 4
Saxton 3
Looks like Klor, then NPC-cyclops, then me, then R2

When we get to the next round, don't forget Tobin at 21


Tobin you can take your 1st round action unless you are just waiting for the cyclops or Allip to reappear.


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**

maplink

was there to show next action gm saxton2 but have removed


male Dwarf Fighter (Weapon Master) 3 map link

Klor takes a 5' step to adjust his position and readies for the allips or the cyclops to come at him. attacking once in range.

apparently the taunting failed to attract them.

Klor want to protect the flank of the milita.


Round 2

Uchendu, Tobin, and Huando it is back up top to you.

Uchendu 23
Huando 23
Tobin 21
Allip 12
Andreas 10
De'ohge 9
Klor 9
Cyclops 4
Saxton 3


Male Half-Elf Oracle (Juju) 5

Uchendu starts invoking the Spirits once again.

Casting Shield of Faith.


Watcher Uatu wrote:
Tobin you can take your 1st round action unless you are just waiting for the cyclops or Allip to reappear.

Most of my spells are pretty close ranged. I was hoping to get a good target before loosing Flaming Sphere. I don't want to just piss off the mob.

Tobin continues to wait and see how things develop, seeking a good target for his magical artillery.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Tobin does not see any loner within spell range.


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 13, Touch 13, FF 11, F: +1, R: +3, W: +4, Init +6, Perc +8, Darkvision 60'

Round 2, Initiative 9

Wasn't the cyclops visible to us on the roof? Are there any undead that we can effect from the roof?


De'ohge wrote:

Round 2, Initiative 9

Wasn't the cyclops visible to us on the roof? Are there any undead that we can effect from the roof?

It was visible before it was dumped into the water. Right now there is not much you can do as far as attacking anything.


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

Will post later, sorry for the wait. Laptop issues :(


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 13, Touch 13, FF 11, F: +1, R: +3, W: +4, Init +6, Perc +8, Darkvision 60'

so the water isn't killing them, just removing them from the battle temporarily...


De'ohge wrote:
so the water isn't killing them, just removing them from the battle temporarily...

They don't need to breath, and they will return soon enough. :)


The following people may go while we wait for Haundo.

Andreas 10
De'ohge 9
Klor 9


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 13, Touch 13, FF 11, F: +1, R: +3, W: +4, Init +6, Perc +8, Darkvision 60'

I believe that since I can not impact the battle Haundo is in, and there are no other visible targets, that I am simply holding action.


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

Haundo draws his pistol and aims it towards the Fallen horde coming at them and with a bark began pushing slowly forward towards the enemy. "Forward! Keep your shields up and defend yourselves! Crossbowman stand ready!"

Haundo moves his forces within crossbow range of the horde and lets them have it!

Ranged Attack 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (13) - 3 = 10

Army Stats are spoilered below

Haundo's crossbowmen prove ineffective against the oncoming horde and the first rank of swords men tighten their ranks and prepare to face the flesh hungry fallen. He fires his pistol, winging one of the oncoming dead but not coming close to stopping it. To anyone watching from afar its clear that Haundo is trying to merely delay the coming horde and is fighting very defensively to protect the men he commands.

Army Stats:

Resistance Army
HP:12
Defense Value (DV)=11 10 +4 = 15 +4 = 19
Offense Modifier(OM)=1 ¼ - -4 = -3 1/2 = -7 1/2 (-6 damage)
Tactic:False Retreat and Hold the Line
Special: Potions - Cure 2 hp and lose actions for a round

Current Strategy: Defensive -4 OM +4 DV -6 Dam

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
If your army's hit points get reduced to 1 you have to make a DC 15 morale check.
Morale Check = d20 + leader’s Cha mod + morale score

Attacker’s Offense check equal to or less than defender’s DV: Attacker fails to damage the defending army.

Attacker’s Offense check greater than defender’s DV: The attacking army inf licts damage on the defending
army equal to the result of the attacking army’s Offense check minus the defending army’s DV.

Haundo's channel positive energy can't cure the soldiers can it?


m half-elven Lich 15 DM/10 Grandmaster DM

No it wouldn't work.


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

K :)


male Dwarf Fighter (Weapon Master) 3 map link

Klor just continues to watch the water for the cyclops thing and be ready should it re-appear.

ready action if either the cyclops or allips come with strike range then attack


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 13, Touch 13, FF 11, F: +1, R: +3, W: +4, Init +6, Perc +8, Darkvision 60'

wow, looks like everything is hinging on the side show, all you Huando.


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

Just waiting on the infrared reaction. Sorry to hold things up :( but my guys moved and attacked :)


Round 3:Zombies are coming into Xbow range.
Back up top

Uchendu 23
Huando 23
Tobin 21
Allip 12
Andreas 10
De'ohge 9
Klor 9
Cyclops 4
Saxton 3

Uchendu 23, Huando 23, Tobin 21, its your turns.


Male Half-Elf Oracle (Juju) 5

Delay for the moment.


Huando you can roll for your army's attack. I will wait on Tobin until I get home from work tonight before moving on.


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 13, Touch 13, FF 11, F: +1, R: +3, W: +4, Init +6, Perc +8, Darkvision 60'

checking in, and still here, will hold action until something presents to attack.


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**

Same here


Where are the zombies on the map? If they are within 140ft and on dry ground, as I think they are use the below action. Othrwise, I'll hold.

Waiting doesn't appear to appeal to Tobin and his arcane power flares creating a roiling sphere of flames in the front rank of zombies.

Damage: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 2, 4) = 9


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8
Watcher Uatu wrote:
Huando you can roll for your army's attack. I will wait on Tobin until I get home from work tonight before moving on.

Roger boss man! Sorry for the wait, I did however move his group forward and fired on the zombies, does that mean I get to do so again? Also my laptop cratered and i've had a hell of a time keeping up. I'm at home for the next 10 days for now and have access to a desktop. Also I have a new laptop on the way but its a week out :( so if you need to bot me at times do so for the games sake~

I've been rolling Haundo's attack in with the militia as he is consider part of that Army and wouldn't have a seperate attack. That is unless I misread the rules >.>;


I missed that. I will see how the zombies hold up against the hail of crossbow bolts. I also see I posted under the wrong avatar. :) tobin the zombies are not on the map but they are within view and attack range.

The zombie horde rushed toward the heroes, but a decent number of them are cut down by crossbow bolts.

At about this time the allips appear at S9 and S10. The cyclops flies out of the water ending his movement just short of the docks. He is the read square on the map.

Another link to the map.


male Dwarf Fighter (Weapon Master) 3 map link

cant load the map at work will have to check it out later tonught when I get home to see where everything is at.


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 13, Touch 13, FF 11, F: +1, R: +3, W: +4, Init +6, Perc +8, Darkvision 60'

De'ohge will first cast mage armor on himself (Changing it to AC 17, FF 15, Touch 13 Touch vs incorporeal remains 17), then, if the Allips are still in range, he will hit the closest Allip with a scorching ray.

Scorching Ray, ranged touch 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Damage 4d6 ⇒ (4, 6, 2, 6) = 18

If that doesn't take it down, he'll hit it again, otherwise the other Allip gets his second casting of Scorching ray.

Scorching Ray, ranged touch 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Damage 4d6 ⇒ (2, 6, 3, 2) = 13

After that, he'll use disrupt undead, casting defensively if they get into melee range.


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

do I need to perform my turn again watcher? Or am I good for now? :) it shouldn't bug the main ini order because I am apart from the main combat but just wondering :)


male Dwarf Fighter (Weapon Master) 3 map link

Klor has maintained his ready action. ready for the allips to dare come close to him. Considering they may have used thier turn to appear there then Klor will take his action.

seeing the enemies burst from the water Klor steps foward to keep to Allips on him and not the milita.

Alright ya no good floatin' Zolurket rejects time ta git what's comin to ya!

5' adjust toward A2 (as shown on the map) and power attack.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18 attack roll
1d10 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21damage if it hits (miss chance)


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**

"Haundo how dos it look?


Haundo wrote:
do I need to perform my turn again watcher? Or am I good for now? :) it shouldn't bug the main ini order because I am apart from the main combat but just wondering :)

You are good for this round. When round 4 starts the zombies will be in melee range. You can roll for round 4 now or you can wait. Just label it as round 4.


Klor Kragsson wrote:

Klor has maintained his ready action. ready for the allips to dare come close to him. Considering they may have used thier turn to appear there then Klor will take his action.

seeing the enemies burst from the water Klor steps foward to keep to Allips on him and not the milita.

Alright ya no good floatin' Zolurket rejects time ta git what's comin to ya!

5' adjust toward A2 (as shown on the map) and power attack.

1d20+8 attack roll
1d10+11 damage if it hits (miss chance)


Incorporeal creatures don't have a miss chance in PF. They just take half-damage from magical weapons. .

The allip seems to laugh as your weapon goes right through it.

Everyone except Saxton make two DC 15 will saves. Haundo your army has it's instructions really won't affect you that much right now. You just have to roll for whatever instructions you have given them.


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

Round 4, Ini 23

Saxtons words echoing in his mind caused his ears to flick in surprise, he recovered quickly though and glared at the oncoming fallen. He holster his pistol and drew his magicked battleaxe.{WE're holding Saxton, but once they close we will know the true strength of this Militia.} Raising his Battleaxe he roared above the sound of the hungry. "RAISE SHIELDS AND HOLD THE LINE!"

A metallic clamber answered his cry as each of the militiamen raised there shields and readied to receive the charging Fallen.

Militia 1d20 - 7 ⇒ (8) - 7 = 1
Using the same strategy as last round, maximizing the Militia's defense and minimizing there attack value.
How many groups is Haundo dealing with?

Army Stats:

Resistance Army
HP:12
Defense Value (DV)=11 10 +4 = 15 +4 = 19
Offense Modifier(OM)=1 ¼ - -4 = -3 1/2 = -7 1/2 (-6 damage)
Tactic:False Retreat and Hold the Line
Special: Potions - Cure 2 hp and lose actions for a round
Current Strategy: Defensive -4 OM +4 DV -6 Dam

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
If your army's hit points get reduced to 1 you have to make a DC 15 morale check.
Morale Check = d20 + leader’s Cha mod + morale score

Attacker’s Offense check equal to or less than defender’s DV: Attacker fails to damage the defending army.

Attacker’s Offense check greater than defender’s DV: The attacking army inf licts damage on the defending
army equal to the result of the attacking army’s Offense check minus the defending army’s DV.


It is one group.
I do have to find the file with zombie army though. I might have to redo it otherwise, but I will respond later tonight.


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 13, Touch 13, FF 11, F: +1, R: +3, W: +4, Init +6, Perc +8, Darkvision 60'

will 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
will 2 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24


male Dwarf Fighter (Weapon Master) 3 map link

WIll save #1 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Will save #2 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

EDIT: at least Klor can do this part right just need to figure out how to hit them.

INT check for Klor:

high = can figure out that Klor should have hit and just cant penetrate defenses

low = Klor thinks he just hit the wrong spot and will try again

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15



Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

Bump


male Dwarf Fighter (Weapon Master) 3 map link

I hope nobody is waiting on me I believe tha Allips get the chance to go after Klor before he can act again


Round 4:Zombies are coming into melee range of huando's army
Back up top

Uchendu 23
Huando 23
Tobin 21
Cyclops 12
Allip 12
Andreas 10
De'ohge 9
Klor 9

Saxton 3

I meant to state this before, but if the fight gets to the bottom of the initiative, the the party is free to start the next round. This delay is completely my fault.

De'oghe I noticed that your Scorching Ray hit since you posted your actions ahead of time. I am noting the damage offscreen.

751 to 800 of 1,511 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Flesh and Bone-A Zombiepocalypse Story All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.