Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Flesh and Bone-A zombiepocalypse story

Game Master concerro

The party enters a world much different than the one many of them left 3 years ago. Many cities have been abandoned. Those cities that are still occupied are under martial law to a large extent.
People are very afraid of the world, and for good


601 to 650 of 1,511 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

Haundo nodded, blinking away his astonishment. [i]A score of armored men could make all the difference in this struggle. "I am Haundo, Nightwatchmen from Absalom, sworn to the service of the Professor until he releases me from his service. We had one, but now we need to discuss it more. A score of warriors could make all the difference. What do you think everyone?"


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 13, Touch 13, FF 11, F: +1, R: +3, W: +4, Init +6, Perc +8, Darkvision 60'

De'ohge looked closely at the man that entered, searching his face, while trying to recollect if he had ever seen this guy or the other, for that matter.

De'ohge simply nods, and gives a non-committal response, he didn't catch all of what was being said, but figured that whatever Shiny wanted to do was good enough for him.

Knowledge: local 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27


You do not recall ever seeing this man De'oghe.


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

Haundo rubbed his furred head, ruffeling his ears and growling in annoyance as his compatriots had lost their voice. "What are your fighters armed with? Are they well armored? Are they soldiers, militia or peasents? If this learned is so strong we will need only those who can stand against them. Or else we are sending your people to slaughter. And as a Watchman of Absalom, I can't willing send anyone to their death, not when it will only aid the fallen."


Laden speaks, "They are decently armed. I am not saying none of them will die, but they should be able to hold off the regular zombies at least long enough for you to take dispatch the big one.
I can also get you some temporary supplies to boost your chances of living if you need it."

He then pauses

"You can also choose to take the regular zombies and we can go for the big one. From past reports he seems to have anywhere from 15 to 25 of them immediately available to him."

"Temporary supplies" basically amounts to 2000 gp worth of potions for the party.


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 13, Touch 13, FF 11, F: +1, R: +3, W: +4, Init +6, Perc +8, Darkvision 60'

a couple potions of hide from undead would be fun...


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

Haundo's eyes sparkled as he thought of the possibilities. A score of fighters could do much and they could indeed draw the dead out and perhaps take them down. "Then provide each of your men a potion of curing, that way we can ensure that they can stand long enough to bring down some of the Fallen. Also, if you don't mind I would like to lead them." He smiled then, shuddering slightly at the thought of bring a score of fighters against the Fallen the Learned would rue the day it had tried to control the living.

Watcher:
Shoot me down if you want Watcher ;), but here's the scenario. Provide me basic stats or I can make them based on what you tell me and I can control the resistance fighters + Haundo while the party does there thing.

I'm currently DMing a game of my own and don't mind taking some of the weight off your shoulders, especially if i'm causing you too much work. But if you think it would get too complicated then I won't pursue it further. Just a thought. Although hopefully some of the other players chime in soon or De'Ohge and I are gonna be soloing stuff on our own soon. :(

He turns to the others, nodding to them. "I still have my potions and with the strength of Caiden Caylen I can keep the Resistance fighters on their feet. If we fight in ranks with the first fighting defensively, armed with shields and hammers. Then the second rank wielding polearms we can break them quickly. We have Items we can provide them, some magical some weapons if need be. That way the rest of you can take on the Learned and destroy him without fear of his underlings..."

Haundo repeats what the resistance leader has said and his suggestion in Infernal to De'ohge.

If the resistance fighters each take a potion of curing that still leaves us 1,000 gp to spend on ourselves, haundo has quite a few potions left so go ahead everyone. :)


I was not really going to make 20 attacks for those fighters and 20ish for the zombies. More than likely I will be looking at the 3.5 book that details mass combat to decide on a mechanics so I will inbox you the mechanics if you can convince him to let you lead the men, which will probably mean a diplomacy roll. If the others don't step in to make a check on your behalf assuming you don't have diplomacy I will have another option that might help you.


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

True, that many attacks would get cumbersome. xD And sadly I thought I had diplomacy but I don't =/ Derp!

[ooc]ooc Diplomacy 1d20 ⇒ 13

"I hope my face doesn't disturb you Captain Laden, as I may not be human but I have fought the Fallen for a long time and I understand what needs to be done to defeat them. I'd rather not waste the lives of your soldiers, hence why they too need curing potions as I want to see all of us walk away from this and we will need even tactics to win..."


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 13, Touch 13, FF 11, F: +1, R: +3, W: +4, Init +6, Perc +8, Darkvision 60'

Infernal "If there are any potions that hide one from the view of the undead, these would be most useful, as well as warding against their evil, and I am not opposed to healing in a bottle either."

This would also be a good place for new players to step in if indeed we have lost a few.


That is why I am doing a roll call in the discussion thread to see who is still around.


Male Half-Elf Oracle (Juju) 5

Uchendu nods.

"Rather den leaving dem leaderless, it would make sense if someone who had de experience of leading a unit in battle took care of dem. If we are to have a real chance, we all need to be operating as effectively as possible. I agree, a two-pronged attack to isolate, and den sever de head of de snake is a good plan. We are but few, however... Are dere any warriors amongst you who would join us in taking on de big one?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30.

...and a perfect excuse to bring in new players :-)


Laden is swayed by your confidence. "You may lead the men into battle. If you can kill him it should make retaking the city a lot easier, after you leave. Let me know if you need anything besides potions to allow you to hide from undead. Once you finalize your plan I would also like to know when are where you want to meet the men.

I will try to come up with a map of the port soon. I will also try to see if I can get another player.


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

Haundo thinks for a moment and then speaks. "Potions of..."

So 20x Potions of cure light for Soldiers = 1000/2000gp

Potions of Hide from Undead x4 Andreas, Uchendu, De, and ? x4 (1 each 50gp each) = 200 gp @ 1200/2000
Potions of CLW for main party x8 (50 gp each)= 400 Gp @ 1600/2000
Potions of prot. from evil x4 (50 gp each) = 400 Gp @ 2000/2000
Any of my gear/potion can be snatched up by the party as well. :) i have 4x CLW potions and 1x Shield of Faith +2

If anyone has better suggestions for Potion allotment then please speak up, I was just trying to get a possible list out so we can speed along :)

No rush Watcher as I am sure gathering the soldiers and stuff will take us the better part of a day and an attack would most likely happen the next day at this rate I believe. I have been wrong though. :)


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

Haundo's plan:

Bait the undead to engage the soldiers, soldiers will fight in a defensive formation with CLW's to give them a longer chance to stay in the fight. I can build the unit of miliia/soldiers in either tome of battle or Kingmaker rules Watcher. Definitely looking forward to this fight. :)

Use Bear traps, oil + Torches and bows to injure the undead before they close to melee.

While this is happening this should leave th way too the ship clear for the party to slip in with there potions and such.


Male Half-Elf Oracle (Juju) 5

Regarding the suggested potions, that sounds reasonable to me :-) However, if we are including the 'new' people in the potion selections, we are getting two of them, not one...

...In which case, how about:
Potion of Hide from Undead x10 = 500gp
Potion of CLW x5 = 250gp
Potion of Protection from Evil x5 = 250gp

Personally, I think the ability to 'Hide from Undead' is more useful than healing, right now...


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

Sounds good to me ;), that 1k gp is your guys poions after all~ I was just keeping the ball rollin' :D


I will look at the Heroes of Battle Book later today. That is the one with the mass combat rules.


Bard 4/Gun 1, HP 39, AC: 17 Tch 12 FF 15 F: +5, R: +8, W: +4, Init: +2, Per: +8

The potions sound good as does Haundo's plan, except for the bear traps wouldn't that create battlefield hazards.


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 13, Touch 13, FF 11, F: +1, R: +3, W: +4, Init +6, Perc +8, Darkvision 60'

I used bear traps in a kingmaker game (which also has mass combat rules). Of course, who has craft:traps? They take a bit to set up, but they are decent and cheap battlefield control, since with mindless undead they would pretty much stop one in its tracks.

As for potions, I like the list maybe a couple of remove fears?


Laden decides to change the subject of the army:
"Before we go on with the discussion of the small army I have two members of my resistance who are trying to leave the city. I told them about you, and if they can survive the battle that is to take place they are free to leave, if you are willing to accept them. One, Klor of them is skilled in melee combat, The other one Saxton, is a mind mage of some sort. I believe they are known as psions. They should be arriving shortly."


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**

I human comes in to the meeting, standing some 5'10" he has very simple clothing and plan studded leather armor, on his back is an old looking haversack, by his side is well made but plane looking dagger. he dos not seem to have any other weapon. The dark haired and well tanned face that look as the group has deep almost electric blue eyes. He smiles and the communicates, the voice seems to come from his chest area, it has an odd tinkaling quality, as if a 1000 small bells where ringing out the words the voice says.

"I have just been told I can see you now, I wish to thank you for your time and hope you will give consideration to my most humble offer that I join you in levering this land of the dead. 1st let my tell you of myself."

He takes off his old haversack and sits.

"my name is Saxton Quinn, I am what is know here about's as an Elan, a crafted being much as a construct, but unlike such magic things we are made of the mind. I was born mute and so use my skills so that you can hear me now. I have meany other skill and I may be of grate use to you, I can for a time fly up and down, I can kill a mind with a single Thought, no language that is held in the mind can hide from me, and if some thing has no mind."

In his hand a small electric blue crystal forms he throws it at the ground where it sticks in.

Then a soft voice in each of your head says

"I need to get out of this place it is not safe for me here, will you please take me I know I can be of use"

Saxton sits back still smiling and calm.


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

Haundo shakes head when he starts hearing a voice other then his own inside. He felt more nervous about this one being there ranks then fighting the coming army of the fallen. He took a breath steady his nerves and aligned his thoughts on what lay ahead then behind him. "I am Haundo, Former Nightwatch of Absalom, we recently lost several of our comrades to the fallen and it would be good to have others to join us on our journey. You will have to speak to the Professor before we can allow you to join as he is our employer. For now though please join us for the coming battle, we will retake the city from the fallen and hopefully save this city as well."


Laden points out that zombies will emerge from both ships and various other hiding places once people get too close.


Bard 4/Gun 1, HP 39, AC: 17 Tch 12 FF 15 F: +5, R: +8, W: +4, Init: +2, Per: +8

Andreas walks towards Saxton, "Good to meet you, I am Andreas it will be good to have you aboard. Let me take you to the Proffesor."


male Dwarf Fighter (Weapon Master) 1

coming out shortly behind the mind mage is a dwarf clad in at first what appears to be some sort of banded armor but soon can tell that the bands are made o intricatly carved stone instead of metal. he also wields a heavy shield and heafty dwarven waraxe inscribed with dwarven runes on the blade.

He comes out shaking his head and banging his ear as if trying to get something out

Dang mind wizards never gonna get usd ta dat! He mutters to himself,

soone he realizes he is in the company of others

Well... y'all must be the vistors Laden ere has been talkn' about... I'm known as Klor, Klor Kragsson but ya'll can just call be Klor.

Klor looks to Laden and says as if he has no idea other can hear him

So dese be the fellers I'm supposed to be savin'? they almost seem pretty capable but how battle tested ar they..hmmm? anyways we be seein' soon enough!

One can immediatly deduce Klor speaks his mind regardless of those who can hear him. obviously never meany to be a diplomat.


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

Haundo nods in greeting, saying exactly what he said to Saxton to the newcomer Klor before turnign back to Laden and continuing where they left off. "I'd like to meet your men and travel with them in the morning. As for the plan, I would like for your Soldiers and I to appear first. Draw the more mindless Fallen away from their master and give the others a clear path while we fight to keep fallen from aiding there master. If we are lucky we will defeat them quickly and be able to hold the docks from other groups of Runners, Walkers and whatever other Fallen roam the city."


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**

Gos to see the Prof with Klor if he gos


As Saxton is making his way toward the professor's wagon an older gentleman appears.

"You must be one of the new people. I am Dr.Throme Frennel. I was just coming to see if you had arrived yet. I heard you are a mage of some sort."


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**

Saxton looks at the Doctor and thinks to his PSIcrytal Is he a medical doctor or one of subject? he then says

"It is good to meet you at last, your name has been spoken around here. In answer to your question they do call ones such as me Mind Mages here about's but we do I and my brothers and sisters do not use magic or divine power, so the word Mage would be wrong. We shape ourselves and reality with the patterns of the mind if that helps. I could talk more of this but time is short, soon a battle will come, So let me end with saying I am very pleased to meet you"

the words again come from his chest area, then in the old mans mind he says

"I wish to leave here with your team of researchers if I may"

he smiles an waits for a response.


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 13, Touch 13, FF 11, F: +1, R: +3, W: +4, Init +6, Perc +8, Darkvision 60'

Infernal:
"If there be undead on both ships, that one looks to not be sea-worthy, maybe we set it on fire as opening act."

De'ohge smiles at the new comers and nods as his only greeting.


male Dwarf Fighter (Weapon Master) 1

Klor goes along to meet this professor
greetins professor. I hear tell these other fella's be in yer employ.

Well I might not be werkin fer ya but I am sure dat I will help ya.

These undead are gettin ta be a bit annoyin' if ya ask me an I fer one be wantin some answers.

Klor turns to the rest of the group

I ain;t askinf er any payment. I just be wantin put these here dead back where they belong. but if it be alright I would like ta accopany ya out of this city assumin' we can be puttin' an end ta the troubles here first

Klor mutters to himself again a bit to loudly dwarf and ocean ain't gonna be pretty mix if ya ask me...


Saxton Quinn wrote:

Saxton looks at the Doctor and thinks to his PSIcrytal Is he a medical doctor or one of subject? he then says

"It is good to meet you at last, your name has been spoken around here. In answer to your question they do call ones such as me Mind Mages here about's but we do I and my brothers and sisters do not use magic or divine power, so the word Mage would be wrong. We shape ourselves and reality with the patterns of the mind if that helps. I could talk more of this but time is short, soon a battle will come, So let me end with saying I am very pleased to meet you"

the words again come from his chest area, then in the old mans mind he says

"I wish to leave here with your team of researchers if I may"

he smiles an waits for a response.

Thomas Frennel replies, "The more help the better. Considering the state of the world I don't think I will say no to too many people."


Klor Kragsson wrote:

Klor goes along to meet this professor

greetins professor. I hear tell these other fella's be in yer employ.

Well I might not be werkin fer ya but I am sure dat I will help ya.

These undead are gettin ta be a bit annoyin' if ya ask me an I fer one be wantin some answers.

Klor turns to the rest of the group

I ain;t askinf er any payment. I just be wantin put these here dead back where they belong. but if it be alright I would like ta accopany ya out of this city assumin' we can be puttin' an end ta the troubles here first

Klor mutters to himself again a bit to loudly dwarf and ocean ain't gonna be pretty mix if ya ask me...

Dr.Frennel turns to Klor. "Another person to willing to take down zombies will be appreciated. Sorry to hear you don't like the water though, but hopefully Absalom is still standing. I would like to think someone somewhere knows more than we do about this plague. I think it would be worth the trip if you want to try to help take care of it."


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**

"Thank you, I shall go get what I need for this trip"
Saxton heads off to find a H Crossbow and some bolts.
He also gos looking for some oil flasks and a few other things.
Then he heads back to the group.

"The Doctor says I can join your group, please could you tell me your plan and what part I may play within it, I would also like to ask, have you seen undead that can swim or do they sink?"


Watcher Uatu wrote:
Dr.Frennel turns to Klor. "Another person to willing to take down zombies will be appreciated. Sorry to hear you don't like the water though, but hopefully Absalom is still standing. I would like to think someone somewhere knows more than we do about this plague. I think it would be worth the trip if you want to try to help take care of it."

Aye it would be. Now about this plan of attack. What be all yer thoughts

Klor addresses the group. He opens a piece of parchment and begins to layout battle plans based on the group's suggestions.


Edward Sobel wrote:
Watcher Uatu wrote:
Dr.Frennel turns to Klor. "Another person to willing to take down zombies will be appreciated. Sorry to hear you don't like the water though, but hopefully Absalom is still standing. I would like to think someone somewhere knows more than we do about this plague. I think it would be worth the trip if you want to try to help take care of it."

Aye it would be. Now about this plan of attack. What be all yer thoughts

Klor addresses the group. He opens a piece of parchment and begins to layout battle plans based on the group's suggestions.

You used the wrong avatar/profile. :)


male Dwarf Fighter (Weapon Master) 1

Klor reponds to the professor

Aye it would be. Now about this plan of attack. What be all yer thoughts

Klor addresses the group. He opens a piece of parchment and begins to layout battle plans based on the group's suggestions.

(OOC: re-post)


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**

you can block out Saxtons thought messages at any time, you have to be willing to reserve them

Saxton thinks at Haundo "its is good to meet you Haundo, Former Nightwatch of Absalom, I hope I can be of use in this fight, we have been told that the controlling mind is on the larger ship is this true?

Saxton thinks at Andreas "Thank you, the old man said we can join you group if I can be of any use please you need only ask

Saxton thinks at Klor "It is good to know you will be coming Klor, your are a great fighter of the dead


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 13, Touch 13, FF 11, F: +1, R: +3, W: +4, Init +6, Perc +8, Darkvision 60'

Silently circling the group, De'ohge listens to the babble of voices while he considers the likelihood of survival in the coming foray.

Taping on Huando's leg,

Infernal:
"If we are going to fire the other boat, some alchemist fire would be handy, someone on the sneaky side could get the ball rolling before the battle starts."

Nodding to the newcomers

Infernal:
"They be the bait?"


Tobin waits in a corner, nervously tapping a foot. He's not used to be among so many people and he's not sure how much help he could offer to planning a real battle.


Gun 3/Clr 2 - HP 36/36: AC 26: Touch: 12 Flat: 24 - F+7, R+6, W+5 Init +5; Darkvision (60 feet); Per +8

Haundo looks down to De'ohgen and shakes his head before chuckling and speaking back to him.

Infernal:

"Perhaps, so long as the fire will not threaten the town. The fallen we can fight, a burning city we can't and" Haundo chuckles at De'ohge. "No, I am the bait. They are here to help us take down the learn and leave this city."

Haundo looks to Laden as he considers setting fire to the other ship and peers out towards the dockside to see if he can spot the other ship from where they are. "If we burn the other ship will it be a threat to the city?"


Laden replies:
"Unless some of you are experts in controlling fires I would not recommend it. We would have done so long ago, if we were sure the fire could be controlled and we could sneak up on them. It seems they have the ability to smell people."


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**

Saxton still and quiet says from his talking device,

"Could I ask how in the Ship moored? From my understanding of such craft, they have ropes in place holding them to the key, ropes fore and aft. I would say some one who can not be seen by the undead could cut such ropes and send the craft adrift. With the Introduction of fire. Would this not lower the risk of any fire spreading to the city as it burns in the harbor, If it has sails set then two cuts, a gust of wind and fire would make a wonderful, Divination, I would thing the controlling mind may come to see what has happened, then we may have a chance true death it. It is some thing to think about"

He looks at the wall the whole time he talks.


"Yes, that might work, but the boat is not likely to float out sideways though, not in a straight line at least. If it hits the other boat or goes into the pier if it moves at all that would not be good. It is also a big boat, and if the fire gets going before it is a good enough distance away you would have to deal with a fire, and the "boss" coming out. "

He then pauses for a moment.
"If you can influence the boat to move out from the harbor like you want it to that would help."


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**

"from what I know the mindless undead can not swim, If we had magic that could push the ship, a swan boat or fan figurine or water elemental may be of use here, don't you think, I have thought of a few others ways we can achieve our ends but this one would seem to offer us the use if the harbor is deep, the use of the sea as a weapon, both fire and water."

The quietly spoken Saxtion stops and waits for a response.


Those might work. You might need to make a knowledge check or two, to see if they are strong enough to push that boat.
"Yes, but the resistance does not have such items. If any of you have such items that might work. The professor seems like a smart person. He might be able to give you rates on your chances to succeed."

[ooc]The professor will make knowledge checks if he has a knowledge that goes along with your plan in case someone rolls low.


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**

Saxton has a power that can help here,

Call to Mind:

Discipline Telepathy [Mind-Affecting]
Level Psion/Wilder 1

MANIFESTING
Display Mental
Manifesting Time 1 minute

EFFECT
Range Personal
Target You
Duration Instantaneous
Power Points 1

DESCRIPTION
By meditating on a subject, you can recall natural memories and knowledge otherwise inaccessible to you. On a failed Knowledge check, you can manifest this power to gain a new check with a +4 competence bonus. If successful, you instantly recall what was previously buried in your subconscious.

Augment For every 2 additional power points you spend, the competence bonus increases by +1.

"I will ask the professor if no one objects, to come into the meeting, so we can asses the plausibility of this stratagem"

Saxton walks from the room to find the The professor.


The professor is still by the wagon, and he agrees to come to the meeting.
I am about to leave the house. Post any questions(in or out of character) you may have and I will answer them when I get back.


Male Elan Psion*(Telepath) 5th,
Status:
HP 27/27, AC16/16*/20**, Touch 12/16*/20**, FF 14/14*18**, F: +2*, R: +3*, W: +5*, Init +4, Perc +1/+5*, PP40/36* Darkvision 60'**

Dos he know of a way or have an object we can use to move the ship once freed?

601 to 650 of 1,511 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Flesh and Bone-A Zombiepocalypse Story All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.