Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

First Steps

Game Master CRobledo

In your first mission as a Pathfinder agent, the head of the Grand Lodge sends you on a number of missions throughout the metropolis of Absalom, pitting you against traps,thieves, and even an unruly devil, all in the pursuit of knowledge.


551 to 600 of 1,475 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

Harper:
roger that

Cheliax

Init +2|AC18(21)/Touch12/Flatfoot16/CMD 17||HP 12/[12]|Fort:+4 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +2 Human Chellish Male Fighter/1
Fung Xi wrote:

Sense Motive 1d20+7

Trade agreements? I suppose, if they are found, and truly yours, they should be returned to you, shouldn't they? I would guess that is only the right thing to do...

Fung Xi, finds a little distaste growing as he meets more and more people of such an air of arrogance... but he tells himself that they must have done some great things in their life to develop such a sense of self...

If they are yours they will be returned to you.

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Tian Shu) PFS #38303-2 monk of the Four Winds 6 (hp 46/46 | AC 21, touch 19, FF 17 | Per +12 | Fort +8 | Ref +8 | Will +9 | CMB +9 | CMD 24 | Spd 50' | Init +6)

Fung Xi bids a good night to his new mates and heads back to his room, singing loudly a tune from his youth in the spirit of the festival!

--

After awakening, he puts up his courtier's outfit and once again dons his more comfortable vest and pants. Taking a deep breath, he heads out the door, Time to go to work!

Shadow Lodge

Male Human AC14/Touch11/Flatfoot13/CMD 14 || HP 14 || Init +5 || Perception +0; Sense Motive +5 || Fort:+4; Ref:+1; Will+2

Xavier has a pleasant enough rest of the festival. He heads to his lodging and prepares his spells for the coming journey.

The next morning, he dons his armor and heads to the Lodge to meet up with the rest of the group for the journey.

Grand Lodge

Human Oracle of Life 17

Griff does not linger around the festival. He heads back to the Lodge. He then heads off to bed, thinking about the new day.

In the morning, he gets the typical Lodge morning meal and searches for his companions.

He doesn't buy anything extra.


You are all way more nocturnal than I. Except Lucc for being on the wrong side of the globe.

You find travel into the Cairnlands and to the site to be arduous; the terrain is rocky and marred with the scars of millennia of wars, making it thirsty work for you to get to your destination, but you encounter no resistance. The directions you have lead to a small gully.

At the end of the gully, about fifteen feet above the ground on a cliff face, is an ancient, ironbound door. It's wood is dried and cracked. Directly in front of the door is a steep slope of rubble and dust-crusted debris that, as luck would have it, provides a path—albeit a rough and difficult one—right up to the door.

Map up. Guessed marching orders for now

Perception 17:
You hear a faint grunting and moaning coming from E9. You see a shadow of what you think is a man hide behind the sandsone pillar.

Knowledge (engineering) 11 or (dungeoneering) 15:
You think that out of the three ways to climb up (cliff face, sandstone pillars, pile of debris) the debris will be the easiest climb

Knowledge (history) 15:
You heard that Asad’s Keep was buried long ago, when its master, a Qadiran warlord named Taliq Asad lost his bid to conquer Absalom. This place was his last stronghold. As his conquest crumbled around him, Asad became paranoid, and in his madness he took out his frustration by creating a terrible earthquake that reduced the above ground portions of his keep to rubble, killing many of his lieutenants and trapping dozens of his officers and servants in the catacombs beneath the ruined structure. It was only a matter of time before the trapped Qadirans devolved into madness, cannibalism, and suicide. In the end, they all died violent deaths, succumbed to starvation or disease, or suffocated when the air finally ran out.

Shadow Lodge

Male Human AC14/Touch11/Flatfoot13/CMD 14 || HP 14 || Init +5 || Perception +0; Sense Motive +5 || Fort:+4; Ref:+1; Will+2

Perception Check: 1d20 ⇒ 1

Xavier sneezes loudly and doesn't notice anything out of the ordinary. He will wait for someone else to lead the way.

Andoran

AC19/Touch15/Flatfoot15(19)/CMD 13||HP 11/[11]|Init +6|Fort:+3 ;Ref:+7 ;Wil+3|Percept +6/Sense Motive +4 Male Halfling / Dawnflower Dervish Bard of Sarenrae/1

Perception Check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

*Harper appears to be feeling a little better after a few hours of travelling. He spends the time travelling to give every reason in the book for his behavior last night (food poisoning etc.) to not have to admit he got drunk*

He stands before the gully with a scimitar in his right hand and what appears to be a Pathfinder Flag in his left.

Andoran

AC19/Touch15/Flatfoot15(19)/CMD 13||HP 11/[11]|Init +6|Fort:+3 ;Ref:+7 ;Wil+3|Percept +6/Sense Motive +4 Male Halfling / Dawnflower Dervish Bard of Sarenrae/1

*Points to the sandstone pillar to his left with the end of his scimitar*

Arm yourselves! I see someone hiding there!


As Harper warns his comrades, you see a woman climbing the pillar. She looks quite pale and gaudy.

"How long will it take you all to cure, I wonder? You seem so full of life, and I am oh so hungry..." she says, in a hissing voice.

Seeing Harper's flag, her head jerks, and her expression softens as the foul light of undeath drains from her eyes somewhat.

"Friends, it is I, Maurit Zergo, a Pathfinder as well, even in this horrid form. I can help you, if you will take the help of someone as damned as I." She almost seems normal and living for a second, but soon shambles back to her crooked slouch.

Knowledge (religion) 15:
Maurit Zergo is a recently turned ghoul. Her physical and maybe mental transformation is not entirely complete, but the effects of the transformation cannot be reversed.

Sense Motive 20:
Maurit is serious about both her hunger and her desire to help fellow Pathfinders. She leaps back and forth between the two extremes with those head-twitching spasms. For now, the Pathfinder side of Maurit seems to take control for longer periods than ghoulish side of her personality.

Holding on progression for a bit for everyone who wants to make relevant check in this post and previous

Shadow Lodge

Male Human AC14/Touch11/Flatfoot13/CMD 14 || HP 14 || Init +5 || Perception +0; Sense Motive +5 || Fort:+4; Ref:+1; Will+2

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

"I don't think that she can be believed. Look at her. She is wretched," Xavier says quietly."And do not forget - we were tasked with removing all signs of undeath. She would appear to fall in that category." As he finishes speaking, he draws his staff.

Andoran

AC19/Touch15/Flatfoot15(19)/CMD 13||HP 11/[11]|Init +6|Fort:+3 ;Ref:+7 ;Wil+3|Percept +6/Sense Motive +4 Male Halfling / Dawnflower Dervish Bard of Sarenrae/1

By Sarenrae's light...If she can be saved, we must stay our hands! I pray she can be redeemed. If not, she shall taste the edge of my blade!

Grand Lodge

Human Oracle of Life 17

Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Griff doesn't seem to readily recognize exactly what she is.

I do agree we were tasked to do this.

Sczarni

Male Half Orc Druid (Saurian Shaman) 8
Stats:
HP:59/59 || AC: 24, touch: 14, flat-footed: 23 || Fort: +8, Ref: +6, Will: +1; +4 vs. spell-like and SN Fey abilities/effects that work on plants. Init: +3 Perception: +16/18 vs traps and secret doors

Catching up some

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Nature: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 to maybe know the creature is not natural

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Snapping his wand from its wrist sheath Vermin says I see it too Harper. A man, but not a man. Not natural at all. I fear he is beyond my healing magics. Vermin readies to attack.

Hearing Maurit Zergo speak Vermin relaxes slightly and does not advance but stands ready. I do not know you Maurit, but if you are indeed a Pathfinder then help us and will will help you as best we can. What do you know of this place?

Shadow Lodge

Male Human AC14/Touch11/Flatfoot13/CMD 14 || HP 14 || Init +5 || Perception +0; Sense Motive +5 || Fort:+4; Ref:+1; Will+2

"Do you forget our task? We make no coin for saving her. And what of the stories of the undead - they do not get better. Only worse. There is no salvation for this one."

Cheliax

Init +2|AC18(21)/Touch12/Flatfoot16/CMD 17||HP 12/[12]|Fort:+4 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +2 Human Chellish Male Fighter/1

Patience friend Xavier, Luccinus advises calmly. If it can talk then it can negotiate - an alliance of sorts may be possible.

Speak on Maurit - Pathfinder to Pathfinder, what can you tell us of this place?

(Diplomacy)
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24


"Oh thank you Pathfinders, although I am not well, my loyalty is still to the society. My group was here a few days ago when we were attacked by a ghoul. I did not fare as well as the rest of my team. I told them to leave me here, as we had no healers. But now I have a chance to help again!"

"The keep, yes. There is a small kobold tribe that dwells in its depths. They are lead by a strange, taller humanoid. Creatures... creatures in the keep... there are two wells; one that brings creatures in, one that takes them out. "

Vermin:
Knowledge (nature) tells you nothing of this creature

Cheliax

Init +2|AC18(21)/Touch12/Flatfoot16/CMD 17||HP 12/[12]|Fort:+4 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +2 Human Chellish Male Fighter/1

Interesting... is there any help you can offer? Perhaps sketch a map for us?

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Tian Shu) PFS #38303-2 monk of the Four Winds 6 (hp 46/46 | AC 21, touch 19, FF 17 | Per +12 | Fort +8 | Ref +8 | Will +9 | CMB +9 | CMD 24 | Spd 50' | Init +6)

Sense Motive 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Stay your hand, Xavier, she is a Pathfinder. If there is a way to save her, it should be attempted. Harper? Griff? Do either of you know if she can be saved?

Moving up, at least close enough to talk without yelling, but keeping up my guard in case the hunger gets to be too much for her... After listening to her response to Luccinus, asks another question, What happened to you? How do we save you?

Grand Lodge

Human Oracle of Life 17

I guess I can try a heal check to see how fargone she is?

Heal: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Griff:
Heal check says no luck.

"Yes, a map. fine fine." She draws a map in the sandstone floor of the interiors. "As for help, I don't know. I don't think you can help me anymore. The hunger is set in. But, but I can still help the society, yes. Let me be of help in my last days of consciousness. I think I still remember a room in there, yes, with lots of papers thrown about. I bet that is why you came here?"

Map updated after she drew it.

Andoran

AC19/Touch15/Flatfoot15(19)/CMD 13||HP 11/[11]|Init +6|Fort:+3 ;Ref:+7 ;Wil+3|Percept +6/Sense Motive +4 Male Halfling / Dawnflower Dervish Bard of Sarenrae/1

*Looks compassionately at Maurit and silently prays for an answer to her condition*

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Tian Shu) PFS #38303-2 monk of the Four Winds 6 (hp 46/46 | AC 21, touch 19, FF 17 | Per +12 | Fort +8 | Ref +8 | Will +9 | CMB +9 | CMD 24 | Spd 50' | Init +6)

Maurit, thank you for your help. Do you have anything else to add before... Fung looks hesitant to continue...

Grand Lodge

Human Oracle of Life 17

Griff starts immediately after Fung Xi's comment.

You wish to help, and already you are helping so much. You said one well they come in and one they come out. Do you know which one is which?

And is there anything else you can think of in here? Anything you're not telling us?

Diplomacy(if it matters): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

Grand Lodge

Human Oracle of Life 17

Completely your call, but she did mention she fought a ghoul and is now this way, so I would like to see if I could perhaps make another knowledge check to know about the condition. If not, ignore this check.

Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

PFFT. A 3 on the die. Guess it doesn't matter anyway.


To Griff, she adds: "Uhn, the one farthest from the entrance is where they come in. I don't know much more! The inside, it changes from time to time. Not the same things today as there were yesterday. Yes. Other creatures inside. But natural, you see. I have seen a spider, and a dragon, and a fire beetle all in there."

Sense Motive 5:
Everything she said is true

Sense Motive 8:
The dragon sure sounded like a lie

Sense Motive 12:
You sense she did not sound as truthful when she mentioned "it changes from time to time"

Sense Motive 18:
She sounds a bit shifty when giving details about the well.

Andoran

AC19/Touch15/Flatfoot15(19)/CMD 13||HP 11/[11]|Init +6|Fort:+3 ;Ref:+7 ;Wil+3|Percept +6/Sense Motive +4 Male Halfling / Dawnflower Dervish Bard of Sarenrae/1

*Waits for her answer to Griff's question knowing that barring a miracle, death may be the lady's only salvation*

Andoran

AC19/Touch15/Flatfoot15(19)/CMD 13||HP 11/[11]|Init +6|Fort:+3 ;Ref:+7 ;Wil+3|Percept +6/Sense Motive +4 Male Halfling / Dawnflower Dervish Bard of Sarenrae/1

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 0 = 9

Andoran

AC19/Touch15/Flatfoot15(19)/CMD 13||HP 11/[11]|Init +6|Fort:+3 ;Ref:+7 ;Wil+3|Percept +6/Sense Motive +4 Male Halfling / Dawnflower Dervish Bard of Sarenrae/1

A dragon you say?

*Raises an eyebrow in disbelief and wonders why the Pathfinder might decide to lie now after helping so much*

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Tian Shu) PFS #38303-2 monk of the Four Winds 6 (hp 46/46 | AC 21, touch 19, FF 17 | Per +12 | Fort +8 | Ref +8 | Will +9 | CMB +9 | CMD 24 | Spd 50' | Init +6)

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Hmm, odd... why lie about that? Maybe she doesn't want us in there?

Grand Lodge

Human Oracle of Life 17

Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 8

Griff waits for someone to make the next move.

Shadow Lodge

Male Human AC14/Touch11/Flatfoot13/CMD 14 || HP 14 || Init +5 || Perception +0; Sense Motive +5 || Fort:+4; Ref:+1; Will+2

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

"I don't believe a word this woman says. Why do we let her lead us into danger?" Xavier says, exasperated at the group's willingness to believe her lies.

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Tian Shu) PFS #38303-2 monk of the Four Winds 6 (hp 46/46 | AC 21, touch 19, FF 17 | Per +12 | Fort +8 | Ref +8 | Will +9 | CMB +9 | CMD 24 | Spd 50' | Init +6)

How is she looking? Like she wants to eat us? If she looks like she is losing what lucidity she had, I prepare to strike.


She is still looking the same. Coherent, about as much as can be expected of a person turning into an undead. Her flesh is still all there, although pale. She still has pupils and irises on her eyes. She randomly grabs her stomach, and has an eye twitch, but she seems to be able to fight it off.

Andoran

AC19/Touch15/Flatfoot15(19)/CMD 13||HP 11/[11]|Init +6|Fort:+3 ;Ref:+7 ;Wil+3|Percept +6/Sense Motive +4 Male Halfling / Dawnflower Dervish Bard of Sarenrae/1

*Looks at Xavier (wondering too if all of the information provided was a lie) and then back at the woman*

How do you propose we help you now that you have aided us? The state of your disease appears more advanced than out ability to heal.

*stiffens his grip on his scimitar prepared to bring Sarenrae's swift justice*

Shadow Lodge

Male Human AC14/Touch11/Flatfoot13/CMD 14 || HP 14 || Init +5 || Perception +0; Sense Motive +5 || Fort:+4; Ref:+1; Will+2

"There should be no question of how we help her," Xavier says, gripping his staff in both hands. "I am sure you were an asset to the Society, miss," he says to the woman. "We pity your condition and will help bring it to a swift end, should you allow us."

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Tian Shu) PFS #38303-2 monk of the Four Winds 6 (hp 46/46 | AC 21, touch 19, FF 17 | Per +12 | Fort +8 | Ref +8 | Will +9 | CMB +9 | CMD 24 | Spd 50' | Init +6)

Looking to the others for confirmation, Fung Xi begins moving to a position behind Maurit, wary of her losing control.

Sczarni

Male Half Orc Druid (Saurian Shaman) 8
Stats:
HP:59/59 || AC: 24, touch: 14, flat-footed: 23 || Fort: +8, Ref: +6, Will: +1; +4 vs. spell-like and SN Fey abilities/effects that work on plants. Init: +3 Perception: +16/18 vs traps and secret doors

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Vermin, not liking being lied to, takes a 5 foot step back to J7 and casts Shillelagh from his wand onto his quaterstaff, and then tucks the want into his belt.

He does not try to hide this action but does it openly like its the most common thing for him to do.

Cheliax

Init +2|AC18(21)/Touch12/Flatfoot16/CMD 17||HP 12/[12]|Fort:+4 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +2 Human Chellish Male Fighter/1

(Sense Motive)

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Cheliax

Init +2|AC18(21)/Touch12/Flatfoot16/CMD 17||HP 12/[12]|Fort:+4 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +2 Human Chellish Male Fighter/1

The dragon sounds worrisome - we can but hope it is gone when we are in there

Having worked with Vermin he gives him a slight nod.

(bluff)
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

He readies his morning star, trying to look casual about it and instead looks totally aggressive.


Sense Motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

She looks up at you, and says "Pathfinders, you don't want me to help you after all? Why do you treat me so... hungry... sooo... hungry..."

Having figured out that she was about to be attacked, she charges forward...

Initiatives!
Luccinus 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Vermin 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Fung 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Xavier 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Harper 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Griff 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6
Maurit 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Round order will be:
Luccinus
Fung
Harper
Maurit
Xavier
Vermin
Griff

Luccinus up, Fung on deck.

Andoran

AC19/Touch15/Flatfoot15(19)/CMD 13||HP 11/[11]|Init +6|Fort:+3 ;Ref:+7 ;Wil+3|Percept +6/Sense Motive +4 Male Halfling / Dawnflower Dervish Bard of Sarenrae/1

*Harper carrying his Pathfinder flag seems to supernaturally inspire his comrades!*

Benefit: As long as you hold your clan, house, or party’s flag, members of that allegiance within 30 feet who can see the flag (including yourself ) gain a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, and saving throws against fear and charm effects.

Cheliax

Init +2|AC18(21)/Touch12/Flatfoot16/CMD 17||HP 12/[12]|Fort:+4 ;Ref:+2 ;Wil+1|Percept +1/Sense Motive +2 Human Chellish Male Fighter/1

Return to the Natural Order!

Lucinnus shouts, brings up his shield and slams his morning star at the pathetic remnant of a human.

Attack
1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 1 = 9
Damage
1d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 = 9

The swing goes wide off the mark, as much from the awkwardness of his swinging position as the creatures natural speed.

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Tian Shu) PFS #38303-2 monk of the Four Winds 6 (hp 46/46 | AC 21, touch 19, FF 17 | Per +12 | Fort +8 | Ref +8 | Will +9 | CMB +9 | CMD 24 | Spd 50' | Init +6)

Moving around to 6F, Fung using his full 6 sq of movement to avoid AoO, spins, and delivers a front kick!

Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Missing horribly, he feels a twinge in his hamstring causing him to misstep, leaving himself open...

Curse the natural 1!

Andoran

AC19/Touch15/Flatfoot15(19)/CMD 13||HP 11/[11]|Init +6|Fort:+3 ;Ref:+7 ;Wil+3|Percept +6/Sense Motive +4 Male Halfling / Dawnflower Dervish Bard of Sarenrae/1

I move up to G6 and attack using my scimitar.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

The remnants of the hangover cause Harper's swing to miss.

Wow the dice hate us. Fung did u add ur +1 to attack and dmg?

Shadow Lodge

Male Human AC14/Touch11/Flatfoot13/CMD 14 || HP 14 || Init +5 || Perception +0; Sense Motive +5 || Fort:+4; Ref:+1; Will+2

Is the boulder (H8,H7) difficult terrain or does it require a check to get over?

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Tian Shu) PFS #38303-2 monk of the Four Winds 6 (hp 46/46 | AC 21, touch 19, FF 17 | Per +12 | Fort +8 | Ref +8 | Will +9 | CMB +9 | CMD 24 | Spd 50' | Init +6)

@Harper: Yeah, I am not the most optimized fighter... which is why I am moving into flank next round. Plus being a monk, my ability scores are pretty spread out... (though that is a personal habit I have when making characters as well.) Next round I will at least have two chances to hit, if I don't get dropped...

Andoran

AC19/Touch15/Flatfoot15(19)/CMD 13||HP 11/[11]|Init +6|Fort:+3 ;Ref:+7 ;Wil+3|Percept +6/Sense Motive +4 Male Halfling / Dawnflower Dervish Bard of Sarenrae/1

Fung: I will always attempt to get you flanks then ;)

Andoran

AC19/Touch15/Flatfoot15(19)/CMD 13||HP 11/[11]|Init +6|Fort:+3 ;Ref:+7 ;Wil+3|Percept +6/Sense Motive +4 Male Halfling / Dawnflower Dervish Bard of Sarenrae/1

I don't know if it will matter (since she is flat footed), but my attack should have been:

3(roll)+1(size)+4(dex)+1(mwk)+1(moral)=10 against flat footed AC
For 6 possible dmg.

I am trying to get used to this format. Sorry.


Harper Montajay III wrote:

I don't know if it will matter (since she is flat footed), but my attack should have been:

3(roll)+1(size)+4(dex)+1(mwk)+1(moral)=10 against flat footed AC
For 6 possible dmg.

I am trying to get used to this format. Sorry.

Usually, Id rather you lump all your permanent bonuses into one (size, BAB, DEX, MWK) and put the temp ones separate (morale, luck, bardic perf., potions, etc...). So 1d20+6+1 would be my preference

@Xavier the bolder is a 5ft tall boulder so it is difficult terrain. Everyone else, make sure you have the most up to date map. Fung, that hill is all difficult terrain as well, so you can get to where about I put you at.

"Pathfinders! See what happens when you are mean to a fellow society member! The lady of graves is not ready for me yet, but maybe she is for you! RARG"

She attacks Luccinus, who she first perceived as a threat.

ATK (bite): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
ATK (claw): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
ATK (claw): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

She ravenously swings her claws around, but lands nothing on Luccinu's armor. Maybe she is not used to her new found "weapons" yet...

She ends by tanking a 5ft step into G7 between the rocks.

New map up, Asad 7. Xavier, Vermin and Griff are up next.

551 to 600 of 1,475 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Nel's First Steps Series All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.