Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

First defence and last stand (Inactive)

Game Master Big OM

Manning the defences of Castle Firrine and surrounding lands in North-western Lastwall.


51 to 100 of 571 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

@ Logen - I am a bit in doubt about your action. Are you walking over to the goblins in plain sight and then moving around the back of the house or are you trying to sneak past? Either way it is down hill with no where to hide. This will be your surprise action

Zeke lets out a low growl as he recognizes the order to defend Logen. Still laying down at the ridge of the hill Vaslo watches how his magic draws the ancient powers of vitality to the area with the goblins.

Vaslo, please keep track of the duration of our spell. This is your surprise action.

Saves:

Goblin 1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Goblin 2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Goblin 3: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Goblin 4: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Goblin dog: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Grass spurts from the ground trying to entangle the creatures below but most of the escape the grass. Only a single goblin, the one by the dog is caught in the grass. The grass continues to fight on Vaslo's behest succeeding in entangling yet another goblin, the other on by the dog.

Saves:

Goblin 2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Goblin 3: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Goblin 4: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Goblin dog: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Initiative:

Goblins: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Goblin Dog: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Vaslo: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Logen: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Gerard: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Voldniq: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Darius: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Sgt. Wall: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Initiative:
Darius - 21
Vaslo - 19
Logen - 18
Goblin Dog - 17
Voldniq - 16
Sgt. Wall - 11
Goblins - 9
Gerard - 4

Please feel free to describe your action, but post the mechanics like this:

Round 1:

Status: Hp 11/11, Entangle 1/10 rounds

Charges the goblin closets to me by the goblin dog.
Attacking said goblin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Are you missing any informations regarding the scene?


Round 1
Initiative 4

HP:13/13

Gerard leaps up at Vaslo's arrival. He draws his sword and shield and moves immediately to follow him.

Double move action following Vaslo back to the fight. Drawing sword and shield as I go.

Sczarni

Male Half-Orc Barbarian (Sea Reaver) 2 AC -4/10/14 (all down 2 when raging) Saves-5(6 raging)/1/-1(1 raging) Perception-4 Init-2

ah ok, wasn't aware of the complete lack of cover to approach Logen boldy walks out, falchion resting casually on his shoulder and he has an annoyed look on his face. He strolls about halfway down, then treats the goblins to one if his piercing looks. "You little green retards got about 5 seconds to run before I turn you into this things dinner" Logen says, twirling his falchion and gesturing towards Zeke Intimidate:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23


Male Enigma/20

Also Zekes initiative isn't up, so I will roll it.1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6=6 *Smacks Head* Go zeke my mighty Lion.

Vaslo spends the turn running full speed back to his allies in Camp.
He arrives with Sweat on his brow and "Theres trouble... Creatures attacking the hamlet over there. Logen stayed behind with Zeke to buy some time for the villagers, we need to go now!"


@ Logen - I'm assuming you're trying to demoralize the goblins? If so the errata states that you can only target one opponent per attempt. Please choose which one.

@ Vaslo - I was assuming that Zeke would go on your initiative, but we will keep him seperate.


Male Human Arcane Duelist 1, Init +3, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +3, 17 AC, 14 Touch, 13 FF, Rapier +3 (1d6+2)

See, now, I thought that the main group was much farther away. But thats okay.

Darius draws his sword and starts to move towards the combat.

Sczarni

Male Half-Orc Barbarian (Sea Reaver) 2 AC -4/10/14 (all down 2 when raging) Saves-5(6 raging)/1/-1(1 raging) Perception-4 Init-2

I'm not trying to make them sad so I get combat bonuses, I'm trying to literally scare them away. I'm not doing the "combat" intimidate where I roar at them, im doing the "social" intimidate so they're all scared of me.


Male Human Cavalier Order of the Star/ Stalwart Defender

Assuming we in the non"scout" group are aware of the situation.If volunteering for scouting doesnt mean charge into battle at the first sign - identify a threat and report back to main group so we can mount a successfull offensive and not shooting ourself in the foot by splitting the party befor combat.

Voldniq will ride up the hill mounted in response to Logen's Roar if the incline allows, if not he will dismount and charge. Shield and weapon in hand.

Sczarni

Male Half-Orc Barbarian (Sea Reaver) 2 AC -4/10/14 (all down 2 when raging) Saves-5(6 raging)/1/-1(1 raging) Perception-4 Init-2

ok updated first round, still using that intimidate check tho Logen notes where the river is, then yells down at the goblins "Hey ya ugly green bastards, if you had half the ballz of a house cat you'd come up here to fight me!


@ Darius - You were approximately 50m from the scouts, who in turn were approximately 50m from the goblins attacking the house.

@ Voldniq - You are aware since Vaslo returned before your initiative and informed you. It is possible to ride up the hill, so you can stay mounted.

@Logen - The river is approximately 100m to you right.

The goblins look up at the approaching half-orc and lion, looks a bit confused at each other and starts chatting loudly. The grass uses this moment of confusion to entangle one of the goblins by the door and the dog. The other goblin by the door moves through the grass at some difficulty yelling at Logen, he manages to exit the area now a 30ft from Logen. The rest of the goblins and the dog are fighting the grass like their life depended on it, only the dog succeeds but doesn't have the energy to move.

On the other side of the hill Vaslo arrives where the others are waiting and delivers his message. A bit winded from his run Vaslo gathers his breath while Sir Gerard, Darius and Sgt. Wall runs towards the ridge, only Darius reaches it and sees the struggle below him. As the others run Sir Voldniq urges his mount on and easily clears the ridge and a little more.

Saves vs. Entangle:

Goblin 3: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Goblin 4: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Goblin Dog: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Breakin free from Entangle:

Goblin 1: 1d20 ⇒ 10
Goblin 2: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Goblin 4: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Goblin Dog: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Breakin free from Entangle, 2nd try:

Goblin 1: 1d20 ⇒ 2
Goblin 2: 1d20 ⇒ 6
Goblin 4: 1d20 ⇒ 8
Goblin Dog: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Round 2

Initiative:
Darius - 21
Vaslo - 19
Logen - 18
Goblin Dog - 17
Voldniq - 16
Sgt. Wall - 11
Goblins - 9
Zeke - 6
Gerard - 4

Sczarni

Male Half-Orc Barbarian (Sea Reaver) 2 AC -4/10/14 (all down 2 when raging) Saves-5(6 raging)/1/-1(1 raging) Perception-4 Init-2

Logen quickly charges down the hill, contuing to taunt them "Ye bloody outnumber me and you're too scared to even get near me, what a bunch of rotting cowards!" Logen then angles his run towards the river exactly what kinda river is it? really fast and deep, a few shallow banks, etc


Male Human Arcane Duelist 1, Init +3, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +3, 17 AC, 14 Touch, 13 FF, Rapier +3 (1d6+2)

Darius starts running towards the scouts.


Male Human Cavalier Order of the Star/ Stalwart Defender

The trup character confused me as to who was saying what to who

Round 2 actions
I will charge the nearest goblin also trying to close distance to Logen and assist him.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

if that hits 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Round 2
Initiative 4

Gerard will continue to move towards the goblins.

Made it only 40 feet last round. 50 yards is ~150 feet. So I'm still two more rounds away right? How is everyone covering that distance so quickly? Vaslo could have covered a little less than half of it with a double move (but he cast a spell). So he could have shouted to us, but we still would have been ~90 feet from him.


Male Human Cavalier Order of the Star/ Stalwart Defender

Im mounted, 50' move on horse, double for charge is 100'


That is my bad, confusing yards and feets when converting meters. The scouts started app. 50 yards about 150 ft. away. Lets say Vaslo shouted as to avoid to much editing.

I never think I wrote the distance between the ridge and the goblins, but it is 150ft. Feel free to correct me if I wrote anything different elsewhere.

So to correct a double move last turn from Darius closed 60ft of the distance and Voldniq closed a 100ft. If either would like to run on the first round let me know.

Sczarni

Male Half-Orc Barbarian (Sea Reaver) 2 AC -4/10/14 (all down 2 when raging) Saves-5(6 raging)/1/-1(1 raging) Perception-4 Init-2

Still waiting on details about the river, i plan to use it as a tactical advantage


Sorry, 200 ft.

Sczarni

Male Half-Orc Barbarian (Sea Reaver) 2 AC -4/10/14 (all down 2 when raging) Saves-5(6 raging)/1/-1(1 raging) Perception-4 Init-2

ok, so how deep/fast is it? i don't plan on diving in if it's rapids or something. generally i'm looking for a shallow bank with about a foot of water


I am thinking fairly deep an wide when I look on the map. What would you say to 70 ft. wide 2ft. a the banks increasingly deeper towards the middle possible 23ft deep. Flowing fast, faster in the middle than along the banks.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Druid 1

Vaslo spends his turn going back the way he came then. Drawing his bow and knocking an arrow to it at the same time.

Sczarni

Male Half-Orc Barbarian (Sea Reaver) 2 AC -4/10/14 (all down 2 when raging) Saves-5(6 raging)/1/-1(1 raging) Perception-4 Init-2

sweet, time to abuse my archetype lol. how are the goblins reacting to my taunts?


Vaslo - you took a double move to come close enough to the rest, so it'll take a double move to get back, you can't draw a weapon as a part of that action as you don't have +1 BAB.

Logen - well 3 goblins is entangled and the dog is stuck in difficult terrain, 1 goblin is currently chasing you but he has just cleared the difficult terrain.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Druid 1

ok drawing bow at the start of my next turn then


Male Human Arcane Duelist 1, Init +3, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +3, 17 AC, 14 Touch, 13 FF, Rapier +3 (1d6+2)

I'll pull out my Rapier and stay next to Vaslo.

Sczarni

Male Half-Orc Barbarian (Sea Reaver) 2 AC -4/10/14 (all down 2 when raging) Saves-5(6 raging)/1/-1(1 raging) Perception-4 Init-2

Logen, seeing only 1 goblin has escaped the wild growth, charges and tries to dispose of the goblin Charge attack:1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 2 = 14 damage2d4 + 5 ⇒ (4, 2) + 5 = 11


I will continue to move 40 feet a round until I'm there. Can you let me know when I need to act again please? Thanks.


With Darius running and Vaslo also hurrying back to fight the two reach the ridge almost at the same time, Darius a bit more winded than Vaslo. Below them Logen charges the one goblin, which got away from Vaslo's spell. However his zeal makes him miss the goblin by an inch, the little green creature laughing at him.

The goblin dog finally clears the green grip of the grass and with an almost rapid rage charges Logen. The dog jumps and it's jaws closes around his neck giving him a nasty wound with much bleeding.

Sir Voldniq sees this from the ridge and urges his munt towards the goblin. However his charge misses the lucky little creature.

Sgt. Wall is still on the other side of the ridge running towards it trying to close the distance.

The one goblin who got away lashes out after the Sir Voldniq, whose horse now is almost on top of it. The attack misses his left boot and horse however. The others try to escape the grass with the other goblin by the door and one which was with the dog succeeding, however none of the clears the zone. The last one fails to move.

Seeing that goblin god attacks Logen, Zeke charges the bizarre animal, its sharp fangs scratches the side of the dog.

Sir Gerard is following Sgt. Wall and he is now 70 ft. from the ridge and closing.

Goblin dog Attack:

Attack on Logen: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 + 2 = 24
Confirm Crit: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 + 2 = 14
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5, Critical damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Logen's save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Goblin attack on Sir Voldniq:

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Zeke's attack on the goblin dog:

Charge, bite: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 + 2 = 14
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Goblin dog save vs. entangle:

Since the goblin dog is still in the entangle zone at the end of Vaslo's turn and not affected, it'll try and save against the spell.
Goblin Dog: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Goblins trying to break entangle:

Goblin 1: 1d20 ⇒ 1
Goblin 2: 1d20 ⇒ 14
Goblin 4: 1d20 ⇒ 15

Goblin 1's second try:

Goblin 1: 1d20 ⇒ 1

Round 3

Initiative:
Darius - 21
Vaslo - 19
Logen - 18
Goblin Dog - 17
Voldniq - 16
Sgt. Wall - 11
Goblins - 9
Zeke - 6
Gerard - 4

Sczarni

Male Half-Orc Barbarian (Sea Reaver) 2 AC -4/10/14 (all down 2 when raging) Saves-5(6 raging)/1/-1(1 raging) Perception-4 Init-2

Logen grunts as he feels his veins tear S+@%, better end this quick or they will Logen falters for a moment, but tries to cover it. "I've had splinters worse than that" bluff:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 Ahh skrew these little bastards! Logen lets himself be consumed by the fury and unleashes it on the dog. Attack(Raging): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 damage2d4 + 8 ⇒ (1, 3) + 8 = 12

Tracking:
I'll keep a close eye on my rage rounds. hp is now at 8

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Druid 1

Vaslo draws his bow , knocks an arrow, tand takes aim at one of the goblins attempting to break free of his entanglement spell.
Attack1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Damage1d8 ⇒ 2


Round 3
Initiative 4

Sounds like I'm rather late to the party... Gerard with sheathe his sword and shield while he's running over to the battle and draw his bow instead.

Another double move, 40' closer. That should put me 30' away from the goblins, right?


Male Human Cavalier Order of the Star/ Stalwart Defender

Sir Voldniq attacks the nearest goblin. 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 Damage If that hits


I am sorry Gerard but the 150ft was to the ridge there is still some way from the ridge to the goblins, but you would be able to use your bow from the ridge.

Vaslo, I would appreciate if you would control Zeke, just to speed things up. And please note in your post how many turns there is left of your entangle.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Druid 1

No probelem

Entangle 7 rounds left.

Zeke will attack the goblin Dog with his bite 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

If the Goblin dog is already dead, then Zeke will instead move protectively in front of Logen and roar a challenge at any goblins daring to come that way.


Male Human Arcane Duelist 1, Init +3, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +3, 17 AC, 14 Touch, 13 FF, Rapier +3 (1d6+2)

Darius vigilantly guards Vaslo, in case a goblin strays too close.


Standing by Vaslo's side at the ridge Darius has now drawn his rapier prepared to strike should anyone approach. Vaslo lets an arrow fly towards on of the goblins still stuck in the entangling grass. The arrow flies through the coat of one of the goblins. The lucky creature is unharmed.

In his fury Logen's mighty falchion separates the goblin dogs head from its shoulders, the dog drops dead.

Sir Voldniq does not fare as well as the dog manages to hide from his sword under the horse.

Sgt. Wall and Sir Gerard still hurries towards the fight closing in on the ridge. About 30 ft. from the ridge by my calculations.

The two goblins which managed to free themselves from the grass last turn succeeds with their attempt and clears the area, looking ready to attack the crusaders. The last unlucky on manages to free himself from the grass and struggles to clear the area but fails.

The goblin hiding under Sir Voldniqs horse manage to find a hole in his armour and staps him in his right foot.

Zeke moves between Logen and the goblin battling Voldniq roaring at it.

Goblin attack on Sir Voldniq:

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Saves vs. entangle:

Goblin 2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Goblin 4: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Escape attempts from entangle:

Goblin 1: 1d20 ⇒ 10

Round 4

Initiative:
Darius - 21
Vaslo - 19
Logen - 18
Voldniq - 16
Sgt. Wall - 11
Goblins - 9
Zeke - 6
Gerard - 4

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Druid 1

Vaslo calmly fires another arrow at the same goblin, unless he is in combat, in which case he fires at one of the two who just broke free.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Damagage: 1d8 ⇒ 2

Sczarni

Male Half-Orc Barbarian (Sea Reaver) 2 AC -4/10/14 (all down 2 when raging) Saves-5(6 raging)/1/-1(1 raging) Perception-4 Init-2

Logen sees the situation quickly clearing up and calms himself down. "Ya, run or I'll hamstring the rest of ya!" intimidate:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11[ooc] Logen sputters and coughs, making the threat weak. He retreats towards his allies on the ridge, putting pressure on his neck and trying to wrap it up [ooc]untrained heal:1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4


Round 4
Initiative 4

Gerard will move to the top of the ridge and shoot at a goblin.

Targeting one out of melee if possible, if not -4 from my attack roll.
Attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Damage 1d8 ⇒ 7


Male Human Cavalier Order of the Star/ Stalwart Defender

Round 4

Attacking the goblin back 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 If that hits


Male Human Arcane Duelist 1, Init +3, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +3, 17 AC, 14 Touch, 13 FF, Rapier +3 (1d6+2)

Still guarding Vaslo.

Sczarni

Male Half-Orc Barbarian (Sea Reaver) 2 AC -4/10/14 (all down 2 when raging) Saves-5(6 raging)/1/-1(1 raging) Perception-4 Init-2

Still holding my jugular vein closed


Male Human Arcane Duelist 1, Init +3, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +3, 17 AC, 14 Touch, 13 FF, Rapier +3 (1d6+2)

Quit being a baby. I've seen worse.


Feeling safe on the ridge, Vaslo lets loose another arrow which misses its target and Darius keeps a watchful eye for any approaching goblin.

The goblin fighting Sir Voldniq must have been scared of the half-orc with blood gushing forth from his neck as he seams shaken by the sight.

Scared by Logen the goblin hides from Sir Voldniqs blade evading yet another strike.

Sgt Wall moves to the top of the ridge, accessing the field below him.

Our unlucky goblin finally manages to clear the entangling grass and prepares himself to engage next turn. The 2 goblins that escaped last turn charges Sir Voldniq and Zeke, they are just to eager and misses. The shaken goblin mamages to find the same hole in Sir Voldniqs armoured right foot and strikes again.

Sir Gerard reaches the ridge and fires at the goblin who just cleared the grass placing his arrows in the chest of the unlucky bugger ending his life.

So an attack from Zeke and we head to round 5.

Round 5

Initiative:
Darius - 21
Vaslo - 19
Logen - 18
Voldniq - 16
Sgt. Wall - 11
Goblins - 9
Zeke - 6
Gerard - 4

Entangle save:

Goblin 1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Goblins attack:

Goblin 3 attacking Sir Voldniq: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 - 2 = 18
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Goblin 4 charging Sir Voldniq: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 2 = 11
Goblin 2 charging Zeke: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 = 5


Male Human Cavalier Order of the Star/ Stalwart Defender

Continuing my Attack

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Round 5
Initiative 4

Gerard will fire again at the most wounded remaining goblin.

Attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 -4 if shooting into melee
Damage 1d8 ⇒ 1

Sczarni

Male Half-Orc Barbarian (Sea Reaver) 2 AC -4/10/14 (all down 2 when raging) Saves-5(6 raging)/1/-1(1 raging) Perception-4 Init-2

Continuing to hold my juggular closed and waiting for SOMEBODY to heal me...Logen decides he should stop trying to stop the bleeding himself and just keeps pressure on "Oi, I know yer all having fun shooting the little bastards, but I would enjoy a moment of yer time!"

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Druid 1

Sorry, Zekes attack for round 4, and 5

Round 4 - Zeke attacks the goblin that last lcosed in near Logen: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 Damage, 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Round 5 Actions

Vaslo raises an eyebrow at Logen and moves closer to him, "I thought you had worse splinters than this?" Not waiting for a reply Vaslo begins chanting again and a blue light suffuses his hand, which he lays on Logen. (Cure Light Wounds) 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Zeke coninues to defend his position as the goblins come.
Attack on nearest goblin 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 Damage, 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Sczarni

Male Half-Orc Barbarian (Sea Reaver) 2 AC -4/10/14 (all down 2 when raging) Saves-5(6 raging)/1/-1(1 raging) Perception-4 Init-2

Logen stretches out his neck, then replies "Aye, but they were some nasty splinters" he grins "Thanks, now I'm gonna go help yer lion outta that mess" Logen charges back into combat, attacking the goblin nearest to Zeke

Charging Power Attack1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 2 = 20
Damage2d4 + 8 ⇒ (3, 1) + 8 = 12


Male Human Arcane Duelist 1, Init +3, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +3, 17 AC, 14 Touch, 13 FF, Rapier +3 (1d6+2)

Darius moves with Vaslo.

51 to 100 of 571 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / First defence, last stand Gameplay thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.