Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Finkmilkana's Carrion Crown

Game Master Finkmilkana


501 to 550 of 936 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

Male Half-Elf Alchemist (Vivisectionist/Chirurgeon) 2

temple:
Benedict walks next to the acolyte engaging him in small talk. So the Father doesn't know of our arrangement? I wonder what the man is using the bribe money we gave him yesterday for? Does he have some hidden vice? Benedict studies his hands, mouth, and clothes for stains. He also attempts to discreetly sense if the man has an odor on his clothes or breath. Knowledge of such a vice could come in very useful if I need something more from him. Benedict chuckles softly to himself, Back to your old ways, and just when you thought this would be a vacation from such thoughts.

Can I make a perception or sense motive check for any such clues as I mentioned? SENSE MOTIVE CHECK: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 PERCEPTION CHECK: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26


Dr. Benedikt:
He does not seem drunk and you can smell nothing. You do not see any signs of drug addiction either.

Temple:
After some time he leads you underground and two a locked door which he then proceeds to open. Inside you find a big room filled with books and scrolls. While the part with newer documents seems well ordered everything that looks older than 20 years is in a mess, seemingly lacking any system of storage at all. In some racks books are just randomly stacked instead of standing next to each other.
You also notice a big, ironworked chest in one corner.
"So, this is our archive. Just feel at home. Since I can't supervise you for the whole day I'll have to close the door behind you, I hope that is no problem for you."

Researching here works like at Kendras House but you get a + 4 Bonus on your check. There is also the possibility to make slightly different researches here but I believe you haven't heard about that yet.

Town Hall:

After some time the door opens and out comes your dear friend Gibs Hephenus, already slightly angry. AS he sees you he once again starts to scream "That's them, that are the grave robbers. I swear it's them. Why else would they be stil in town? Pah, no one listens to me, as always." With that he stomps away.
Shortly after that a slightly scrupulous looking woman comes out of the room "I'm deeply sorry for his behaviour. That may be of little concern to you but please understand that among others his grandfathers grave was defiled and thus his rage is not unfounded, just lead into wrong channels. But lets not dwell on him any longer, you will be here for other reasons. Let me first introduce myself. My name is Shanda Faravan and I'm a Council Member. You must be the friends of late Dr. Lorrimor. Come in and take a seat." With that she goes back into her office, a small, plain room with a desk, some shelves and a few chairs in it.


Female Elf Magus 1

Town Hall:
"A pleasure, I'm sure," Tahlaera responds to Shanda politely. She follows after the woman with a quick glance at her companions, seating herself at one of the available chairs. "In looking into the late professor's death, we were hoping to gain access to the records the town hall keeps. Is this something you can help us with, Shanda?"


Male Human Fighter(unarmed)1/rogue1

Temple:
"Thank you for the help." Raoul says to the Acolyte. Then starts researching
Knowledge local:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

Grand Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle 2

Temple:
Kalina got a little better at research practicing at the professor's house. With a small glare at the acolyte she starts in. This looks like it could take awhile
Knowledge Arcana: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Knowledge History: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Knowledge Religion: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
I'm presuming 8 hours, unless someone says otherwise


Female Elf Wizard 3, HP: 18/18, AC 17/14f/13t, Fort: +2 Ref: +6 Will +3, Init: +5, Perception: +9 (darkvision)

Temple:
Without a word Cerana gets to work, hoping to delve into this mystery. She spends as much time as she can getting the info she thinks the might need.

Knowledge Arcana: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24
Knowledge History: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27
Knowledge Local: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29


Female Halfling Alchemist 3 / HP 18 of 22 / F+3 R+6 W+2 / AC 16.14.13 / Init. +3 / Perc +9

Town Hall:
Lyla and Lord Bramwell follow Tahlaera into the adminsitration's office and let her do the speaking for now.


Attack:
[dice=Fauchard]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+4[/dice] [dice=Fauchard PA]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+7[/dice]
Human Paladin (Hospitaler) 2 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +4 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +0

Temple:
Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 3 + 4 = 19
Knowledge (Local): 1d20 - 1 + 4 ⇒ (4) - 1 + 4 = 7
Knowledge (History): 1d20 - 1 + 4 ⇒ (3) - 1 + 4 = 6


Town Hall:
"Well, we don't have that much open records, basically only a population register and transcripts of open council meetings. As you'll understand everything else, from tax registers over transcripts of closed meetings to the remains of harrowstones files are all classified and not open for the public.
If you have some specific question, ask and I'll try to answer them. Otherwise I would suggest you try to get access to the temple archive. They are far bigger than what we have here and usually also more thrilling to read. I expect the Father to be quite forthcoming as he was somewhat of a friend to the Professor."

Temple:
As you are looking to the mess the older files are Raoul finds a heap with copies of letters from a Father Bleakrose to his superiours. As you look through them Cerna finds two with passges of special interest, one send shortly before and one after the fire.

"[..]Also, I'm deeply worried about the overfilling of Harrowstone lately. As I heard the warden tell they are executing as fast as they cann file the required paper and the crematorium runs allmost around the clock, yet still they get more new inmates every week. The constant smell of burned flesh starts to rile up the prisoners. That they lately got those 5 famous ones who'll get to leave there alive doesn't help either. True, they'll only leave to be shipped to their public executions, but the rumors are there and are worsening the mood. I'll be very gratefull once they are gone.[..]"

The other is dated just 1 week later:"[..]What a catastrophe, the whole prison is ruined and 24 good men dead. I'm sure you have already gotten first reports about the fire, but what I write now should stay away from the public. It seems the prison wasn't as secure as everyone was held to believe. The riot began in the late afternoon and it seems non of the still living guards even noticed it before someone triggered the lockdown, meaning the actual subterran prison must have been overrun already. The lockdown left open only one lift which could be operated only from outside. That was the point were it all should have ended, I doubt that any guards down below were still alive either way so it would have been wise to just let the prisoners starve to dead and in a few weeks clean up. But no, that stupid woman had to get in the way. I'm talking about the wardens wife. As the guards tell it she got up there searching for her husband and once they told here what happened seemed to be taken by a fit of maddnes. She just jumped past the guards, called for here husband to jump on the lift and then pulled the release, causing it to crash down, seemingly killing some prisoners who stood at the bottom. Then she just started to scream, seemingly convinced she had crushed the warden. The guards then just overpowered her and locked her in the workshop, later forgetting her there.
But the damage was done as now the prisoners started climbing solid iron chains that held the lift. The panicking guards then started to pour multiple barrels of lamp oil into the shaft, as they stated just trying to get the chains slippery. As then the Splatter Man
started to cast a spell one of them lost it and threw a burning torch at him, causing tha oil to errupt in flames. The rest you should already know, everything burned out and I had a very busy week giving solance to the bereaved.[..]"


Female Elf Wizard 3, HP: 18/18, AC 17/14f/13t, Fort: +2 Ref: +6 Will +3, Init: +5, Perception: +9 (darkvision)

temple:
"Well this is rather interesting" [b] Cerana exclaims, then shows everyone the two passages.

She ponders for a moment before asking. [b] "There seems to be more to this riot than first meets the eye. Not to mention who is this Splatter man and why was he locked in a simple prison if he could cast spells. Though I'm not sure if he is important to all this or not. How bout you all, what do you think?"

Grand Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle 2

Temple:
Yes, it seems every answer just brings more questions. Was the warden's wife named Kalina? Was she or the warden the extra one who died? And why were there so many prisoners coming in, and why were they trying to execute them so fast? Should we go back to the others and compare with what they found?


Male Human Fighter(unarmed)1/rogue1

temple:
"The splatter man could have been gagged and bound, and was probably released by the other prisoners. I also think we should meet back up with the others."


Male Half-Elf Alchemist (Vivisectionist/Chirurgeon) 2

temple:
Benedict nods in agreement with Raoul, "Yes, we should go catch the others up with what we have learned. And Kalina, at this point we don't know if the other Kalina was actually involved in the situation at Harrowstone. We know from the Professor's journal that the Whispering Way is interested in undeath and in something that could be found at Harrowstone. Five very famous criminals likely died in the fire at Harrowstone. One of these prisoners was likely "The Splatterman". It would seem likely that the Way's interest is somewhere underneath the prison where those prisoners died." Finally taking a breath, the doctor sighs deeply and looks somewhat apprehensive. "And restless and angry spirits are surely to be in that place as well."

Grand Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle 2

Temple:
Yes, restless spirits. Kalina looks somewhat resigned to the idea. And I think we should talk to Father ourselves. I don't trust that greedy little man. I think he was lying to us about something. Abashed after what is for her, a long-winded speech, Kalina grows quiet again.


Female Elf Wizard 3, HP: 18/18, AC 17/14f/13t, Fort: +2 Ref: +6 Will +3, Init: +5, Perception: +9 (darkvision)

Temple:
"Whether he was or not could be debated, though if we are to gain information from him we should do so tactfully. We are already not liked here, we should not draw attention to it either. I might suggest something like giving him a little of our time. After all if he can trust us with work he might trust us with more than that eventually. Though that may be for another time." Cerana finishes scribbling some notes in a book.

"Shall we go meet the others then?" She says as she looks up smiling.

Grand Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle 2

Temple:
No, I'm pretty sure the acolyte guy was lying. He looked real nervous about us talking to Father. Kalina looks pensive a moment. I wasn't saying Father was lying. I was saying we should talk to *him* instead of this so-called acolyte. I think he was a friend of the professors, and he might be willing to help us a little... maybe without even taking bribes. Her nose wrinkles a little in distaste, remembering the acolyte's actions.


Attack:
[dice=Fauchard]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+4[/dice] [dice=Fauchard PA]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+7[/dice]
Human Paladin (Hospitaler) 2 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +4 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +0

Temple:
For myself it seemed as was telling the truth and just doesn't wanted to burden the Father with such marginal parts of the temples administration.


Male Half-Elf Alchemist (Vivisectionist/Chirurgeon) 2

Spoiler:
"In any case, I thought we would talk to the Father to see if he can help us with the blood loss we suffered from those stirges. I'd rather not use our potions if we can help it."


Female Halfling Alchemist 3 / HP 18 of 22 / F+3 R+6 W+2 / AC 16.14.13 / Init. +3 / Perc +9

Town Hall:
"I wouldn't mind taking a look at the open records of the open council meetings. Since we're staying for a while with Ms. Kendra, we might as well get to know tht town and its issues. We're part of the people now, right?" Lyla smiles to the woman. She then casually says "Though I think someone asked us to check if you also had the list of inmates at the time of the fire in Harrowstone... I think those ought to be open records, rigth? I mean, the people has the right to know who's behind the bars so close to their homes, and it they were open then, they should probably be open now, too... what would be the point of keeping it from the good people of Ravengro?" She says this as if thinking to herself, and then addresses the woman directly once more. "Anyway, we'll be glad to see whatever you have to show us!" Maybe some insight as to why Gibs is such a pain?

Diplomacy 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Male Human (Taldan) wizard (manipulator) 1 / HP 8 of 8 / F+1 R+3 W+3 / AC 13.13.10 / Init. +3 / Perc +0

Town Hall:
Lord Bramwell tries to lend some credibility to Lyla's speech. "Our little friend speaks my mind. Any information we can gather here is deeply appreciated."

Diplomacy (aid another) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Once they have access the town open records, Lyla and Bramwell will look for anything that looks pertinent to their investigation.


Town Hall:

She starts to get two big and heavy books out of her shelves.
"While there might be such a list in the closed files as they just consist of on unordered mess of saved papers, what we have open here doesn't contain one, at least as far as I know. But you could send for such a list from the central administration, but that could take some weeks. What I can tell you from the older read I've read is that at that time there was some agitation about the fact that five exceedingly dangerous individuals were lock away together. In their time they all had some kind of famous nickname.I believe they were Father Charlatan, the Piper of Ill.., äh some place starting with Ill, the Splatter Man and the Lopper. The last was some dwarf whose name I've forgotten. While they never knew each other, one of my predecessors, Councilman Highfield, expressed his concern that their sheer presence could cause problems. As it seems he was right.
This are the open tax records by the way, you can look into them as long as I'm grounded here. So sadly for the rest of the day. Come, I'll open the archives of the meetings for you, you can stay there to study them."

With that she proceeds to leave the small room and open the door on the other side of the lobby. On it's other side you are lead into a small room filled with old protocols and a big desk.
"Just take some chairs from the lobby if you want to sit. If you find any problems I'll be in the office."

Looking through the books you find only a lot of dull tax register. While they surely hide quite a few facts about the inhabitants of Ravengro between endless tables and numbers your unfocused search leads you only to two interesting things: For one you find tax entries for an couple Lyvar and Vesorianna Hawkran, names you actually recognize from the book Kalina found in the Professors house.
On the other hand you find out that Gibs Hephenius is actually the Grandson of Jarl Hephenius, one of the few surviving guards of Harrowstone.
The old council meetings on the other hand prove quite fruitless, consisting mostly of endless debate about things of small importance.

Temple:
At the agreed time the acolyte comes again to lead you out and lock the archive behind you. "Did you find what you came for? Hmm, maybe I don't even want to know. Right now you can find the Father in the main hall of the temple. But I would again ask you to spare him of any questions concerning the archives, he has given up those duties years ago."

As you enter the the main hall you find Father Grimburrow as he tends to the altar. Once he notices you he turns:"Good evening to all of you. Or rather, judging from how you look, not so good. I've already heard what happened, just terrible that such things can come right into town. I can help some of you, but I'm not prepared or even able to tend to bloodloss in that many."


Female Elf Wizard 3, HP: 18/18, AC 17/14f/13t, Fort: +2 Ref: +6 Will +3, Init: +5, Perception: +9 (darkvision)

Temple:
Whispering to the others before meeting with the Father "Well, despite what the acolyte said we could possibly ask some simple questions of the Father about the archive. I am sure if we ask kindly enough he shouldn't object, as long as he isn't as greedy as some of the others in this place."

Probably someone with a better diplomacy than my lowly skill level of -2 diplomacy

Grand Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle 2

Temple:
Thank you for your kindness, Father. We have some injuries from those horrible bat-mosquito things, but the worst thing was how weak their bites made everybody feel. I think Dr. Benedict and Ash got bit the worst. Can you help them?

And... I'm sorry to bother you. The acolyte says you're really busy. But we're trying to follow up some of the professors research. He was investigating some stuff about the prison fire, when he, when he... Kalina can't go on, when a wave of grief about the professor hits again.

Diplomacy 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12


Temple:
The old man speaks gently "Let it all out child, no matter how hard you try to keep your grieve inside, it would just eat on you from within. And always remember that he is not just gone to othing, as one day we all wander the Boneyard to our final reward. I'm sure a man like him had nothing to fear of the Lady's judgement."


Male Half-Elf Alchemist (Vivisectionist/Chirurgeon) 2

temple:
"Your words are so comforting for us all Father, as we all cared for the Professor and need to know his death will have some meaning. Since he was investigating Harrowstone at the time of his death we have decided to do likewise, perhaps to find that meaning. I don't know if you have any knowledge of the tragedy at Harrowstone, but some of what we have read mentions five rather famous prisoners that died at the time of the fire. Do you happen to know anything of these five? Also, do you recall what the warden's wife was named?"


Female Halfling Alchemist 3 / HP 18 of 22 / F+3 R+6 W+2 / AC 16.14.13 / Init. +3 / Perc +9

Town Hall:
After going through the open records and finding little of interest, Lyla stands up from her chair, stretches and says "Hope the guys at the temple found something more useful. Aside from these four inmates and that bit on Gibs' family, nothing too exciting here."[/b]


Male Human (Taldan) wizard (manipulator) 1 / HP 8 of 8 / F+1 R+3 W+3 / AC 13.13.10 / Init. +3 / Perc +0

Town Hall:
Lord Bramwell closes the last record book and stands up. "Let's go to the temple, in case they are still there."

Bramwell and Lyla step out of the office and thank the lady that received them, announcing they are leaving. They head to temple hoping to meet the rest of the group.


temple:
"History was never my strength, but I know at least as far as that every last inmate died that day. And I know that the one called Father Charlatan was some kind of con man who posed as priest of various faits and thus angered some important people.
But lets not linger on those old tales for to long, for now its most important that I heal you up."
He then proceeds to cast Lesser Restoration on Benedict and Ash.

Benedict: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Ash: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Seems you both will have to visit him again tomorrow.


I'll take myself the freedom to move it slightly foreward as no ones posting

While the father is healing you as good as possible the rest of the group arrives at the temple and shortly thereafter you head back to Kendras house to treat your remaining wounds, eat dinner and talk about your findings.
During the meal Kendra brings something up "Have you heard already? The graves of the surviving guards have been defiled and the bodies stolen, through no one's got any idea why someone would do that."


Female Elf Magus 1

Tahlaera follows Lord Bramwell's lead after their search of the town hall's records fails to turn anything interesting up, politely excusing herself and joining the group at the temple, then shortly thereafter to Kendra's house. "No, we hadn't heard. Do they have any idea when this happened?"


Male Half-Elf Alchemist (Vivisectionist/Chirurgeon) 2

Benedict's brows furrow at Kendra's news. "I can think of someone who would do such a thing: the Whispering Way. They may have been lookin for something they needed for informational or arcane purposes. I don't think we can delay our investigation of Harrowstone any further. I would have liked to have discovered the name of the rest of those famous five prisoners and their crimes, but I don't want to let those necromancers have their way in the prison."


Female Halfling Alchemist 3 / HP 18 of 22 / F+3 R+6 W+2 / AC 16.14.13 / Init. +3 / Perc +9

"Yeah, it looks like the answers are all there anyway. I'm done with going to offices and searching books. Bo-ring! Can we go to the ruins tomorrow?


"Well, at some point between last evening and 10 o'clock today, so most likely during the night."


Female Elf Wizard 3, HP: 18/18, AC 17/14f/13t, Fort: +2 Ref: +6 Will +3, Init: +5, Perception: +9 (darkvision)

Cerana muses "Out of curiousity Kendra, do you know whose graves were defiled?"

She sees herself in agreement with Lyla "I do like a good book and all but research can only get us so far. Sometimes a little hands on will get us more of a grasp of the situation. I feel no more need to delay further. I suspect too that we will have an answer to some of the more perplexing riddles that we have by following this course of action."

Grand Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle 2

Cerana you are just soo great at research. You found those great clues. But as soon as everybody feels better, I think we do have to go to Harrowstone.

DM Fink:
Kalina will try to catch a quiet moment with Kendra. I, I know this is a bad time. Your father was soo wonderful. But he- he told me he had found out more information about *my* father. Did he ever say anything to you about it?


"As I said they were the surviving guards of the Harrowstone fire but I don't know anything else about them."

Kalina:
After a moment of thought Kendra replies to you "Not that I would remember no, but that doesn't have to mean anything. He had so many old friends and looked into even more mysteries that not even I knew remotely everything he found out or planned to do. But if you want I can search for it in his notes. If he found out anything important I'm sure it's in there somewhere. Or at least he would have written down were to find it again as even he couldn't bear in mind everything"

Ready to proceed to tomorrow? The plan seem to be to visit the Father for aditional healing and then head to Harrowstone.


Female Halfling Alchemist 3 / HP 18 of 22 / F+3 R+6 W+2 / AC 16.14.13 / Init. +3 / Perc +9

Let's go


Male Half-Elf Alchemist (Vivisectionist/Chirurgeon) 2

Agreed, we should move on. Benedict spends the evening trending everyone's wounds (Take ten should cover it). In the morning we should visit the father quickly and have him cast on Benedict, and then everyone will be at full.


Attack:
[dice=Fauchard]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+4[/dice] [dice=Fauchard PA]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+7[/dice]
Human Paladin (Hospitaler) 2 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +4 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +0

I'm fine with proceeding.


Male Human Fighter(unarmed)1/rogue1

Going on is fine with me.


Female Elf Magus 1

Also ready to move on.

Grand Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle 2

Yes, let's go. I'm eager to find out what really happened.


After dinner Dr. Darcy helps everyone as good as he can before you go to bed.

The next morning you stand up early and after a short breakfast go to visit the temple.
As you arrive they have just finished their morning prayer and the father lets one of his acolytes heal you up.

Afterwards you set out to Harrowstone following the remains of overgrown track out of town and towards a small hill. On top of it you can see the prison, a crumbling wall surrounding collapsing buildings, looking almost romantic in the morning light.

After about half an hour of walk you now finally stand before the rusty gates, its once sturdy locks long since broken by rust.

A Map of the Prison grounds can be found here.

Grand Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle 2

Shading her eyes Kalina looks at the prison with trepidation. I suppose we can just walk through the front gate...

Kalina activates Coat of Many Stars


Male Half-Elf Alchemist (Vivisectionist/Chirurgeon) 2

Let's look at that small building and then do a quick walk around the outside of the prison itself?


Male Human Fighter(unarmed)1/rogue1

"I also think we should go to that small building first, Torald you seem to be the most heavily armored, you should lead the way."


Female Elf Wizard 3, HP: 18/18, AC 17/14f/13t, Fort: +2 Ref: +6 Will +3, Init: +5, Perception: +9 (darkvision)

Sorry for late posting, was a bit busy.

Spells prepared:

Level 1: Mage Armour, Grease, Colour Spray, Charm person (wood)
Level 0: Detect Magic, Dancing lights, Disrupt Undead, Open/Close.

"Right I'm going to keep my staff drawn just in case of anything. As before Torald I can enlarge you if the situation calls for it, depending on what we find. Hopefully nothing beastie, but I'm not holding my breath."

Cerana has her staff at the ready and also takes in her surroundings trying to pick up anything of note.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


Cerana:
Out here you notice nothing special.


Female Halfling Alchemist 3 / HP 18 of 22 / F+3 R+6 W+2 / AC 16.14.13 / Init. +3 / Perc +9

Lyla stays right beside Lord Bramwell as the eidolon draws his shield and morningstar. The girl follows the group carefully watching the grounds. "Does anyone know where exactly the professor was found dead?" She casts detect magic and scans the surrounding area.


Attack:
[dice=Fauchard]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+4[/dice] [dice=Fauchard PA]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+7[/dice]
Human Paladin (Hospitaler) 2 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +4 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +0

Alright I'll proceed. No. If I remember right, he shall have been battered to death by an statue.

Torald looks around searching for gargoyles or something like that

Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18

501 to 550 of 936 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Finkmilkana's Carrion Crown Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.