Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Finkmilkana's Carrion Crown

Game Master Finkmilkana


451 to 500 of 936 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Attack:
[dice=Fauchard]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+4[/dice] [dice=Fauchard PA]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+7[/dice]
Human Paladin (Hospitaler) 2 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +4 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +0

Torald will make a 5-foot step between Lyla and Raoul. Then he will make a full attack

Scimitar on Stirge 1 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Shield Bash on Stirge 9 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
If one of them is already dead, I'll attack Stirge 2 or Stirge 8

Grand Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle 2

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Kalina will take a 5' step west and fire a burst of shooting stars on the corner that was between herself, Dr. Benedict, and Raoul (hoping to catch 1, 2, 9, 8, & 7). 1d4 ⇒ 4

Umm, sorry Doctor, Raoul

Spray of Shooting Stars:
(Su) 5' burst within 60' deals 1d4 fire damage, Ref Half. (1/day) (DC 14)
Spray of Shooting Stars (Su): As a standard action, you can unleash a ball of energy that explodes in a 5-foot radius burst dealing 1d4 points of fire damage per level. A successful Reflex save halves this damage. This attack has a range of 60 feet. You can fire one explosive ball per day, plus one additional ball per day at 5th level and for every 5 levels thereafter. You can fire more than one ball at a time, but creatures caught inside more than one simultaneous explosions only take damage once.


Male Human Fighter(unarmed)1/rogue1

Reflex1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16


Female Elf Magus 1

Tahlaera yelps in surprise, drawing her thinblade as a stirge latches onto her. Raising her off hand to fend it off, she stabs at it.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Female Halfling Alchemist 3 / HP 18 of 22 / F+3 R+6 W+2 / AC 16.14.13 / Init. +3 / Perc +9

I was waiting for Ash, but anyway... Lyla takes a 5-fot step in the direction of the street, to get away from the stirges, and casts guidance on Lord Bramwell. I've move her in the map.


Male Half-Elf Alchemist (Vivisectionist/Chirurgeon) 2

Benedict notices the stirges too late and ducks his head under their attack. When Kalina releases her burst of stars he falls to one knee. Looking back at her in consternation, he stands and steps back. A dagger appears in his hand and he lashes out at one of the stirges.

REF SAVE:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Draw dagger from wrist sheathe.
5ft step to put stirges in my square between me and Raoul.
Attack stirge with flanking 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 2 = 19
1d4 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + (3) = 5


Ash still missing. If he doesn't post until tomorrow I'll DM this round of his actions.


Male Elf Ranger 1) [hp 9/10] [init +6; perception +7] [AC: 16, touch 14, flat-footed 12] [Fort: +1;Ref: +6;Will: +1]

Initiative: 25
Round: 1

5 ft. step east and then total defense


Female Halfling Alchemist 3 / HP 18 of 22 / F+3 R+6 W+2 / AC 16.14.13 / Init. +3 / Perc +9

Is it the stirges turn now?


Yes, sadly I hadn't found the time to compile the whole post yesterday.

Saves against Cerana:
Stirge 3: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Stirge 6: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Stirge 5 is still attached to Ash (which made his actions kinda pointless)

Saves against Kalina:

Stirge 1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Stirge 2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Stirge 7: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Stirge 8: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Stirge 9: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

[Stirge 1, HP 3, AC 16]
[Stirge 2, HP 3, AC 12, drunk 1]
[Stirge 3, HP 5, stunned etc.]
[Stirge 4, HP 5, AC 12, drunk 1]
[Stirge 5, HP 5, AC 12, drunk 1]
[Stirge 6, HP 5, AC 16]
[Stirge 7, HP 3, AC 16]
[Stirge 8, HP 3, AC 16]
[Stirge 9, HP 3, AC 16]

Stirge Actions:

Stirge 1:
5 foot step into Kalinas square => touch attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
disease: 1d10 ⇒ 6
Stirge 2:
trying to keep attached: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (16) + 16 = 32
Strige 4:
trying to keep attached: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21
Strige 5:
trying to keep attached: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (20) + 16 = 36
Strige 6:
5 foot step into Ashs square => touch attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
disease: 1d10 ⇒ 1
Stirge 7:
touch attack Raoul: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
disease: 1d10 ⇒ 10
Stirge 8:
touch attack Dr. Benedict: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
disease: 1d10 ⇒ 10
Stirge 9:
5 foot step Kalinas square => touch attack Kalina: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
disease: 1d10 ⇒ 4

Seems as if all of them hit. Kalina, Dr. Benedict and Ash get 2 Points of Constitution Damage, Raoul and Tahlaera 1 Point.
Ash may roll a DC 14 Fortitude Save vs Disease.
I'll now put in your actions so far. Since Toralds and Dr. Benedicts proposed first Actions are no longer possible I'll let Torald attack 2 and 8 or Benedikt and then let Benedikt 5 ft step to Kalina to get one off of her.

[Stirge 1, HP 3, AC 16]
[Stirge 2, down]
[Stirge 3, HP 5, stunned etc.]
[Stirge 4, HP 5, AC 12, drunk 1]
[Stirge 5, HP 5, AC 12, drunk 1]
[Stirge 6, HP 5, AC 16]
[Stirge 7, down]
[Stirge 8, down]
[Stirge 9, down]

Still using your surprise and mostly unimpressed by the magical assault most Stirges manage to to attache themself to you and begin drinking your blood.
Once all of you mange to react though the Stirges start to fall like leafs.

Now it's Lord Bramwells turn and then the next round starts.


Female Elf Wizard 3, HP: 18/18, AC 17/14f/13t, Fort: +2 Ref: +6 Will +3, Init: +5, Perception: +9 (darkvision)

Leaving this here for when her turn rolls round.

Cerana stays where she is, draws her staff and throws a splintered spear at the attached strige on Ash if able, if not she'll fire it at the unattached one next to Ash.

Splintered spear: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
If it hits: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Grand Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle 2

Just to be sure: "Down" means dead? Or it means off? And not that it makes a lot of difference with the GMs great rolls, but shouldn't attached Stirges have a lower reflex save?

On her turn, if a stirge is still attached to her, Kalina will touch attack it and Inflict Light Wounds
Touch Attack: 1d20 ⇒ 8add +4 if dex applies.
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Male Human (Taldan) wizard (manipulator) 1 / HP 8 of 8 / F+1 R+3 W+3 / AC 13.13.10 / Init. +3 / Perc +0

Since posting order is a little chaotic, here's a list of the characters acting now (after the stirges and before Cerana and Kalina): Tahlaera (already declared her action);2. Torald (already declared); 3. Dr. Benedict (already declared); 4. Raoul Calvisi (already declared); 5. Lord Bramwell

Lord Bramwell draws his morningstar, holding it in both hands, and steps to the side to help Cerana and Tahlaera. He aims at the stirge attached to Tahlaera and strikes with precision, trying to hit the little beast without injuring the elf.

Move action: 5-foot step + draw weapon
Attack: morningstar (+1 guidance)1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Attack to confirm critical 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Damage if it hits 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Damage from critical if confirmed 1d8 ⇒ 6


Female Halfling Alchemist 3 / HP 18 of 22 / F+3 R+6 W+2 / AC 16.14.13 / Init. +3 / Perc +9

Lyla stays behind Lord Bramwell and casts guidance, targeting her eidolon yet again.

Ash's action, and then it's the stirges again, right?


Male Human Fighter(unarmed)1/rogue1

Raoul will attack the Stirge on Kalina.
unarmed strike 11d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
unarmed strike 21d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

If that stirge was already dead, Raoul will move and attack stirge three instead.
unarmed strike1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Grand Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle 2
Lord Bramwell wrote:
Since posting order is a little chaotic, here's a list of the characters acting now (after the stirges and before Cerana and Kalina): Tahlaera (already declared her action);2. Torald (already declared); 3. Dr. Benedict (already declared); 4. Raoul Calvisi (already declared); 5. Lord Bramwell

I thought once things got clarified that didn't work as posted last round, we would return to initiative order. Kalina's post was to be applied on her turn. I thought the others were declaring for their turns the same way, in initiative order.


Attack:
[dice=Fauchard]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+4[/dice] [dice=Fauchard PA]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+7[/dice]
Human Paladin (Hospitaler) 2 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +4 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +0

To make things more clearly:
1st Round
Init 6: Lord Bramwell attacks Stirge 4
2nd Round
Init 25: Ash (not yet declared)
Init 24: Cerana attacks Stirge 5
Init 21: Kalina attacks Stirge 1
Init 18: Lyla casts guidance on Lord Bramwell
Init 14: Stirges (not yet declared)

I think we should wait now till Ash and Finkmilkana will post their actions.


Male Elf Ranger 1) [hp 9/10] [init +6; perception +7] [AC: 16, touch 14, flat-footed 12] [Fort: +1;Ref: +6;Will: +1]

Fortitude vs. Disease 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Knowledge Nature: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Init: 25
Round:2

CON: 8

Ash tries ripping the stirge off his body.

Opposed Grapple Check vs Stirge 6: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


The still living Stirges just try to keep attached

stirge rolls:

strige1: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (7) + 16 = 23=>1 Con Damage Kalina
stirge6: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (4) + 16 = 20=>1 Con Damage Ash

[Stirge 1, HP 3, AC 16, drunk 2]
[Stirge 3, HP 5, stunned etc.]
[Stirge 4, down]
[Stirge 5, down]
[Stirge 6, HP 5, AC 16, drunk 2]

The few remaining Stirges stay closely lashed to their victims, drinking even more blood.

After Raouls actions only one Stirge on Ash will still be up (and most likely not until it gets a new turn). So far you sustained:
Ash: 4 Con Damage and may have contracted a disease.
Tahlaera: 2 Con Damage
Dr. Benedict: 3 Con Damage
Kalina: 3 Con Damage
Raoul: 1 Con Damage


Attack:
[dice=Fauchard]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+4[/dice] [dice=Fauchard PA]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+7[/dice]
Human Paladin (Hospitaler) 2 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +4 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +0

Torald moves 10ft east and attacks stirge 3.

Attack with Scimitar 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 missed


That's the stunned, unconscious one. I believe that did hit.


Attack:
[dice=Fauchard]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+4[/dice] [dice=Fauchard PA]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+7[/dice]
Human Paladin (Hospitaler) 2 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +4 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +0

Ah, missed that.

Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Male Half-Elf Alchemist (Vivisectionist/Chirurgeon) 2

Benedict slashes at the stirge on his arm with his dagger. Uhhh, feeling a little sleepy.

Attack:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 Damage:1d4 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + (2) = 4

Grand Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle 2

Just double checking if Kalina hit Stirge 1 before it bit again...
Her touch attack bypasses natural armor, and she has weapon finesse-- wouldn't that count to give her another +4 to brush against it with her hand?


Male Human (Taldan) wizard (manipulator) 1 / HP 8 of 8 / F+1 R+3 W+3 / AC 13.13.10 / Init. +3 / Perc +0

Lord Bramwell sees the remaining stirges attached to Ash. He steps past Tahlaera and attacks one of them.

5-foot step
Attack (morningstar) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Yes, seems so. I missed that +4 if...
So you got one less con damage and Stirge 1 is down too.
Since there isn't any attached to Dr. Darcy right now (Torald killed that one allready last round) I assume you move to Ash and hit the last that's on him? If yes the battle is over. Right now I haven't gotten the time to write the wrap up but you all should be Level 2 now.

Grand Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle 2

Kalina sits on the ground for a moment, somewhat woozy. When she gets a little strength back she'll heal herself and others for hitpoints. (I presume the constitution comes back on its own with time?) Then she studies the stirges curiously, and puts some of them in her pack, wrapped in a cloth.

Is it normal for them to attack like that? In the middle of a town?


Female Halfling Alchemist 3 / HP 18 of 22 / F+3 R+6 W+2 / AC 16.14.13 / Init. +3 / Perc +9

Lyla picks up one stirge by its wing, looking at it with disgust and holding it in the tip of her fingers.

"Blergh, this thing is gross."

She drops the creature to the floor and speaks to Kalina. "No idea what this is nor what the heck it's doing here..."


Male Half-Elf Alchemist (Vivisectionist/Chirurgeon) 2

Benedict leans against the wall for a moment, but shortly stands on his own, swaying slightly. "Stirges are known to carry a variety of diseases, I suggest that those who were bit go back inside and let me treat them for a few minutes each. It will reduce the chances of anyone catching something. The others can go on to either to the town hall or the temple. Those who I treat can then visit the other after their treatment."

Taking 10 for heal checks and using his healing kit, he can get a 16 on his skill check. This would give anyone a +4 on their next check to resist a disease. On a meta level it seems this only affects Ash, but in game he would want to treat everyone who was bitten.

Grand Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle 2

Kalina will sit outside for awhile trying to get her head to stop spinning, and wait for a turn with the doctor.

Doctor Benedict:
You don't channel, um, positive energy for this right? For the prevent disease thing? Cuz if you do, I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

DM Fink:
Kalina tries to find a tree or building to "rest" behind, and drink the blood from the stirges. She finds her first taste of elven blood intoxicating, and aches for more. Is the total amount of blood enough for a bonus, or only for a maintenance dose?


Female Elf Wizard 3, HP: 18/18, AC 17/14f/13t, Fort: +2 Ref: +6 Will +3, Init: +5, Perception: +9 (darkvision)

Cerana inspects the dead stirges carefully, seeing if there is anything she can gather as out of place for stirges. Aside from the fact that they are in town.

Knowledge, Arcana: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10


The constitution damage returns at a rate of 1 point per day on its own but can also be healed with magic (Lesser Restoration etc.)

Kalina:
Since you took more than one take the bonus.

Cerana:
You notice nothing out of place.

Once the battle is over Zokar comes out of his tavern"What in the nine hells, is anyone seriously hurt? Where did those things come from?
Don't take this wrong, but what a luck they attacked you, I don't want to think what would have happened if they set on a group of kids.
You should probably still go to see Father Grimburrow about this, some of you seem to be a bit weak, I'll let my lads clean up this mess and inform the sheriff."


Male Half-Elf Alchemist (Vivisectionist/Chirurgeon) 2

"Thank you for assistance, Zokar. Those of us who are hurt will go directly over to Father Grimburrow after I see to their wounds." Benedict turns to the others, "So Sir Othric, Lyla, Lord Bramwell, and Cerana will go to the town hall, and the rest of us to the temple? Is this acceptable?

Kalina:
"My understanding is that curing maladies such as diseases and poisons takes a focused and particular application of positive energy. Your healing bursts are more general and energize bodies to heal wounds much quicker than normal. So quick, in fact, that wounds seem to instantaneously heal. The research of Dr. Nataniel Godderick has shown that this is not the case though, that there is a process of healing that is very quick, not instantaneous....Listen to me, going on and on like you are another academic interested in minutiae. Pardon me. Benedict bows his head with a chagrined smile.


Female Halfling Alchemist 3 / HP 18 of 22 / F+3 R+6 W+2 / AC 16.14.13 / Init. +3 / Perc +9

"Sure, yes. Let's go, then, people!" She pulls on Lord Bramwell's cape signaling for him to follow her and starts marching to the townhall.

Grand Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle 2

DM Fink:
Kalina wipes her mouth with self-loathing. She wishes more than anything that she didn't have these unnatural urges, and even more she wishes that giving in to them wasn't so... invigorating. Feeling even slightly better than before the stirges bit her, she takes her turn with the Dr.

Dr. Benedict:
Um, so will your treatment of disease, hurt me or not? If you're not sure, than actually I feel ok, so... Your physician's eye might pick up that Kalina has more color than usual in her cheeks.


Male Human Fighter(unarmed)1/rogue1

"I am ready to move on."


Male Half-Elf Alchemist (Vivisectionist/Chirurgeon) 2

Kalina:
Benedict glances up from his examination of Kalina's wounds. Suddenly it dawns on him, She doesn't fully understand her own nature, and fears that others will not understand either. He speaks softly, "Your... condition doesn't preclude the contraction of diseases, though it does provide you some resistance. My treatment will not include any positive energy. It will involve some herbs that are known to deter sickness and a thorough cleaning of your wounds. Fear not."


Female Elf Magus 1

Tahlaera sits down heavily after the last stirge is slain. A bit light-headed, she stands after a moment. Too dazed to wave Dr Benedict off, she allows him to minister to her wounds and nods weakly when it is suggested that they get started on the tasks at hand. "Obviously, we're on the right trail," she remarks.

Grand Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle 2

Dr. Darcy is very nice, and kinda handsome. But he talks so much. I just asked a yes or no question, and he went on and on. I didn't understand half of what he was talking about. Is he that smart? Or am I just stupid? She gives him a weak smile in thanks, then rejoins the group.

Yes, let's go. Kalina joins with the group headed back to the temple.


Tempel group:
As you arrive at the temple slightly late thanks to the stirges the acolyte is already waiting outside. "Finally, there you are. Come with me and I'll lead you to the archives." With his last words he already starts moving back into the building.

Town Hall group:
As you arrive at the Town Hall you find its door finally open. As you go inside you come into a somewhat big lobby which has three doors. One big at the far side which seems to lead to the actual hall and two smaller ones on either side. One is blank while the other reads "Administration's office" accompanied by a small switch sign: "Busy. Please wait.". At the wall next to the marked door are 7 chairs and there is a big carpet in the middle of the room, otherwise it's empty.


Attack:
[dice=Fauchard]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+4[/dice] [dice=Fauchard PA]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+7[/dice]
Human Paladin (Hospitaler) 2 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +4 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +0

Torald follows the novice to the library.


Male Half-Elf Alchemist (Vivisectionist/Chirurgeon) 2

Temple Group:
"Would it be possible to meet with Father Grimburrow for a short time after our research?"


Female Halfling Alchemist 3 / HP 18 of 22 / F+3 R+6 W+2 / AC 16.14.13 / Init. +3 / Perc +9

Lyla sits and waits impatiently in the room, dangling her feet quickly. She then stands up, walks to the Aministration's office door and is about to knock when Lord Bramwell stops her.


Male Human (Taldan) wizard (manipulator) 1 / HP 8 of 8 / F+1 R+3 W+3 / AC 13.13.10 / Init. +3 / Perc +0

Not wanting to embarass the girl in front of the others, Lord Bramwell speaks directly into Lyla's head.

Don't be rude, Lyla. They'll receive us soon. Let's just wait for a little longer, shall we?

Grand Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle 2

Kalina follows Dr. Benedict and the acolyte to the archives.


Temple:
He seems to think about the question for a moment while walking."Sure, sure. But you really shouldn't talk about the library with him, he has enough to think about as it stands..."

Grand Lodge

Female Dhampir Oracle 2

Temple:
Kalina wonders why he's being evasive. Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23


Attack:
[dice=Fauchard]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+4[/dice] [dice=Fauchard PA]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+7[/dice]
Human Paladin (Hospitaler) 2 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +4 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +0

Temple:
Hm, he seems very evasive. Might it be, that he hasn't told the father about our visit in the library?
Sense Motive 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Female Elf Wizard 3, HP: 18/18, AC 17/14f/13t, Fort: +2 Ref: +6 Will +3, Init: +5, Perception: +9 (darkvision)

temple:

Cerana bobs along happily oblivious to the father's evasiveness.

Ohhh, books, books, if I knew there were that many interesting avenues for that here I would've come sooner!


Bluff:
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Kalina:
While you are quite sure that he does not want for you to talk to the Father about your visit you have no idea why that could be. Maybe he is indeed concerned about his workload, maybe he has other reasons.

Torald:
It seems he is indeed telling the truth and just doesn't want to burden the Father with such marginal parts of the temples administration.

451 to 500 of 936 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Finkmilkana's Carrion Crown Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.