Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

Final Fantasy D20

Game Master Crayfish Hora

After the War of the Lions, the dust settled. But war cannot be escaped.


51 to 100 of 128 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Sczarni

bomb: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

The dragoon's halberd cleaves through the last goblins, rolling their heads into the grass. But it also sliced the bomb, which inhaled and grew a foot larger. The moogle's magic causes the bomb to recoil and it doesn't grow larger. However, the swashbuckling mithra and the samurai rush in to slice at it and before the others could follow, the bomb grows two more feet in size. After the mithra's swipe, it reached its peak...

Its glowing, severely obese self shakes and glows a bright red, closing its mouth. Gathering energy within itself, it explodes with fire and force. From a safe distance, the moogle can feel the heat and watch the blast engulf the others.

The ex-noble was pushed back with the explosion, suffering some singing of her hair and eyebrows. The concussive force was going to be felt in the morning but she remained on her feet.

The large viking and the stowaway were unfortunate enough to be moving into the blast when it happened and ejected from it and rolled along the ground for a bit.

The swashbuckler was lucky enough to dive out of the way, while the dragoon likely got her cloths around her armor ruffled with the wind. Both were unscathed.

Reflex Save, Lifah: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Reflex Save, Torbin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Reflex Save, Noh: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Reflex Save, Rivalle (Evasion): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


Female Human Fighter (Gunblade Specialist) 1/Sword Saint (Blademaster) 2 | HP: 1/32| AC: 17 (12 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +8 | Speed 20ft | Stamina: 10/10, Combat Stamina: 3/3 Active Conditions: None.

Noh rolls onto her back and coughs violently, trying to get her vision back in focus. She lays there a while, letting the hurt set in.


Mithra Dancer 3

"I say old chaps, is anyone in need of the Chirgeon? That was a right unfriendly explosion."

Rivalle will walk about helping people to their feet and checking them for injuries.


Female Hume Samurai 3 | HP: 23/36 | AC: 17 (10 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 17 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 20 ft | Sen 0/2 | Active conditions:

Lifah picks up her dropped bow and helps the woman with a gunblade stand up.

"Not bad, I must say. Who was your teacher?"


Female Human Fighter (Gunblade Specialist) 1/Sword Saint (Blademaster) 2 | HP: 1/32| AC: 17 (12 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +8 | Speed 20ft | Stamina: 10/10, Combat Stamina: 3/3 Active Conditions: None.

Noh does her best to stand on her own and, once one her feet, takes a few staggering steps away from Lifah. She still wasn't trusting of this group of strangers and was expecting the same in return. At the same time she bites her lip. They were close to Dorter now, close enough that she could make it one her own, but she was wounded and the woods were apparently quite dangerous. She could try stealing a chocobo and getting away, but didn't fancy her odds in the presence of the dragoon, archer, and moogle.

"Will you take me the rest of the way to the city?" she asks, deciding to test her luck.


Male Au Ra Viking/3

Torben struggles to his feet coughing and spluttering, ears still ringing from the blast, frantically patting down the smouldering patches of his robes. Then pauses resting propped against his great axe.

"What just happened... Did we win? I could really do with a horn of ale"


Mithra Dancer 3

"My good sir, if you can walk away from the fracas and your opponent can not, is that not the soul of winning?"


Female Hume Samurai 3 | HP: 23/36 | AC: 17 (10 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 17 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 20 ft | Sen 0/2 | Active conditions:

"You better ask the caravan master," answers Lifah pointing to the man.


Male Au Ra Viking/3

"Wise words Rivalle, I guess your right"

Torben smiles to himself as he starts to day dream of how the story tellers will tell the tales of his great battles and adventures.

Sczarni

The caravan driver crawled out from underneath the wagon as he was pointed to. Dusting off his dirty clothes, he grimaced, "I hope this comes out.." Remembering the others shortly, he waved them over, "Glad ta see y'all still live! Another day and we'll be swimmin' in finery. This be the final trek and nothin' but gil is around the corner!" He finished it up with a long yawn and waved into his mouth, "Mm, it's gonna to be a helluva day."

Clambering into the driver's seat, with a few weary attempts, the driver gathers the reigns and snaps them, "Hyah! Hyah!" Thus the driver pushed the chocobos another day, through sparsely tree-covered swamps and rivers. Each side of the Weald is sandwiched in between the slowly illuminated mountains. The sun was coming up and the normal sounds of the Weald could be heard. They were the most pleasing to the Moogle, strangely enough.

The wagon rolled over fallen trees that those before him used as makeshift bridges. It wasn't long until the wagon broke free of the woods, that the front escorts spotted a young man, tied up, in the middle of the road. The driver seemed to be on auto-pilot, snoozing and letting the chocobos do the pulling.


Male Moogle Blue Mage 3

Athwin sighs with regret as they leave the woods behind and slowly looks back to the road, he blinks and give an abrupt start as he says the person in the road

"W-what-" he starts to say as he turns to the driver "-Hey there's someone in the road kupo!"


Female Gria Dragoon.3 Vmc Fighter (1501 exp)

Vonvina looks at the man for a second, trying to decide whether or not if it's a trick of the eye. After she had stared long enough, she turns her head towards the driver and yells "Stop sleeping and look where going!"


Mithra Dancer 3

Before the driver can react, Rivalle is moving, sprinting forward, scooping up what is probably the weirdest suicide attempt in dnd, and then rolls out of the way of the wagon.

Sczarni

The driver yawned and closed his eyes, but all the yelling did cause him to open them. Squinting forward, he woah'd the chocobos and they stopped just a few feet away from the tied man. He had dirty blond hair and wore a soldier's uniform.

As he was moved, a few figures stepped out of the woods. One was a female with a thick, black pompadour in gleaming white armor. A black bird with spread wings marked her chest plate and she carried a lucern hammer over her shoulders without effort, as well as a shield with the same crest and a flail at her side, "Seems that worm was useful after all. Alright ladies, get to work!" She snapped at the other three with her and they drew weapons.

However, stepping from the left side of the woods, a man with a blue dragon tattoo on his face lifts one of his hooked axes, "Oi! This is my haul! I won't let ya take it...unless ya wanna take it. Yeah!" He humped at the air but the lady wasn't impressed, taking the time to spit into the ground, "Why don't you find some place to crawl up and die already?"

They both turned to their groups, "Get the caravan! I'll deal with him/her."

The two groups of three looked between one another and shrugged, turning to engage the caravan.

The two groups are 30ft away from each other lengthwise. They are 30ft away from the caravan, and 20ft away from Rivalle.


Mithra Dancer 3

Gonna wait for someone else to jump in, but Rivalle would probably slap the lead horse on the ass to get the wagon moving.


Female Hume Samurai 3 | HP: 23/36 | AC: 17 (10 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 17 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 20 ft | Sen 0/2 | Active conditions:

So, I can reach all of them with Ashura? I have 30 ft reach with it.


Mithra Dancer 3

Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19


Female Hume Samurai 3 | HP: 23/36 | AC: 17 (10 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 17 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 20 ft | Sen 0/2 | Active conditions:

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

In both rounds, if enemies are in her reach, she releases Asura. "Legendary sword that kills freely, Asura! Destroy my enemies!"

Round 1:
Attack vs touch: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22Damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Round 2:
Attack vs touch: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25Damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7


Female Gria Dragoon.3 Vmc Fighter (1501 exp)

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

round 1:

Vonvina will move towards the group on the right till she is adjacent to at least two bandits then swing her halberd at them.
attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

round 2:

Vonvina will swing her halberd at the bandits once more.
attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


Female Human Fighter (Gunblade Specialist) 1/Sword Saint (Blademaster) 2 | HP: 1/32| AC: 17 (12 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +8 | Speed 20ft | Stamina: 10/10, Combat Stamina: 3/3 Active Conditions: None.

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

I will post actions once I see where I end up in the initiative.


Male Au Ra Viking/3

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Torben moves to support Vonvina advancing towards the group on the right.

Round 1:

Double move to engage enemies or move towards and attack if they have moved forward into range.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Damage: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Round 2:

Torben swings his great axe at the bandits

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Damage: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Mithra Dancer 3

Forgot that I'm fatigued, so my init should be one lower.


Female Hume Samurai 3 | HP: 23/36 | AC: 17 (10 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 17 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 20 ft | Sen 0/2 | Active conditions:

Right, fatigue. If I understand how fatigue works (none of my characters were ever fatigues.) that's -1 attack, -2 damage, -1 initiative, -1 AC.


Female Human Fighter (Gunblade Specialist) 1/Sword Saint (Blademaster) 2 | HP: 1/32| AC: 17 (12 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +8 | Speed 20ft | Stamina: 10/10, Combat Stamina: 3/3 Active Conditions: None.

Noh opts to stay on the wagon, ready to intervene should any of the bandits make it past the other guards.

Setting up Defensive Focus for Round 1 and 2


Male Au Ra Viking/3

Oh i missed the fatigued bit, so it should be -1 attack, -1 damage, -1 initiative and - 1 AC...


Male Moogle Blue Mage 3

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

Round 1: Athwin moves to stand besides Rivalle and suddenly unleashes a blast of wind towards the nearest bandit with a ranged weapon

Wind Damage: 4d4 ⇒ (3, 4, 2, 3) = 12
Squalled: 1d4 ⇒ 1
DC 14 Fort

Round 2:
Athwin sends out another blast of wind

Wind Damage: 4d4 ⇒ (4, 3, 4, 3) = 14
Squalled: 1d4 ⇒ 2
DC 14 Fort

Sczarni

Round 1:

Group 1, the left group.
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Group 2, the right group.
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Group 2 tries to move towards the caravan and will attack whoever gets in their way.

2 bandits move to strike at Rivalle.
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

The Black mage behind them provides cover fire and uses his elemental shield on his allies and himself for resist 2 against all elements. The first target to near his group is getting a spell tossed at them.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
3d6 + 6 ⇒ (4, 3, 5) + 6 = 18

Group 1 will move towards the caravan and will attack whoever gets in their way.

2 bandits move to strike.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Their white mage will heal whoever of their group is injured first. She will use her lay on hands on herself when injured.

lay on hands: 1d6 ⇒ 5
3d6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 6, 6) + 6 = 19

Round 2:

Group 1 Bandits Attack, or move to attack.
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Their Blackmage fires another spell at whoever deals the most damage to his compatriots.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
3d6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 3, 2) + 6 = 12

Group 2's Bandits attack, or move to attack.
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Their White mage heals whoever is most damaged on her side and herself if she's injured.

lay on hands: 1d6 ⇒ 5
3d6 + 6 ⇒ (4, 2, 6) + 6 = 18

Sczarni

Olivia's bandits draw their weapons and jeer towards Rivalle, his hands full with the silenced and bound man. Their curved blades looked sharp. Behind them, their black mage prepared to cast spells, chanting and drawing signals within the air. Both of the female bandits moved to either side of the mithra and cut into his sides before the others could reach him.

Both of the lady's blades cut deep into the swashbuckler's sides, causing him to drop the man, who hits the ground with a moan of pain and a muffled swear.

Rivalle's Rivals:

crit confirm: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 6 + 2 = 25
crit confirm: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 2 = 16

additional damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
additional damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

fort save vs. 14: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
fort save vs. 14: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Reflex save for moogle vs. 14 DC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 or have burning condition for 1d4 ⇒ 1 rounds.

The moogle moves forward, launching magic at the lady black mage in the back and settles in, back-to-back with the swashbuckler. The female bandits at the swashbuckler's sides still flanked him, but it was much better than nothing! A fireball was sent flying towards Rivalle, who had the quick instincts to duck, but it caught a wide-eyed moogle.

Sczarni

Yorrick's bandits seem to be skirting the side of the battle, still caught by Lifah's attack. The escorts, except for Noh, seem to be focused on the right. Their white mage behind them heals himself, then flings a white and blue sphere towards one of the bandits in his group. His wounds also vanished.

The second group's bandits were closing in on the caravan's side, weapons and shields at the ready. One of them pointed to the driver's seat, but the driver held up his, "Please, don't!" They cut into the wood beneath him as he leaped off of the wagon and hit the ground with a not-so-majestic front-flop. Noh was at the ready nearby and could attack them if she wanted.

The bandit leaders still fought between themselves.


Mithra Dancer 3

Round one:

Rivalle will turn to the tied up person, try to free them from their bonds, and say "When I get you free, find a place to hide."

Round two:

I'm seriously wounded from the hit and potential crit attacks, so I will either keep freeing the person, or if I am able to get them freed in the first round, I will take a total defense in the second round.


Female Human Fighter (Gunblade Specialist) 1/Sword Saint (Blademaster) 2 | HP: 1/32| AC: 17 (12 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +8 | Speed 20ft | Stamina: 10/10, Combat Stamina: 3/3 Active Conditions: None.

As soon as one of bandits gets close to the wagon Noh pushes him back with her gunblade:

Attack of Opportunity: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Round 2

Noh continues to fend off the lone bandit with hacking blows. She refrains from activating cartridges for now. The empty slots on her bandoleer reminded her that they were scarce. Finding more in the immediate future could prove a challenge.

Heavy Slash: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 DC 13 Fort save or be staggered for 1 round.

Sczarni

The two bandits were attacked by the weary Noh. Though her weapon swung wildly, one of the bandits lifts up his axe, "Aye little lady. You don't know when to quit.." He catches her in the shoulder, putting her into critical condition. Kicking at her as the other took the reigns and snapped the chocobos forward.

The myriad of attacks dropped one of Olivia's bandits with a "Not, like this..", while the other on Rivalle's left clutched at her side and withdrew from the fight, 60ft away and to the left. Rivalle untied the man and he scrambled over the dead bandit lady, grabbing a weapon and diving for cover in the bushes. The second fireball blast zooms past the escorts, the black mage wounded heavily, and she was dropped with the second spell slung from the moogle.

The caravan was moving again, straight for the group of escorts (except Noh). Two bandits were on the chair and it wouldn't be great to be trampled underneath chocobos..

Seeing his men take control of the caravan, Yorrick waved his axe in the air, taunting Olivia, "Seems this day is mine, wench!" Olivia keeps him at a distance with her longer reach and steps back, "There'll be another day." She retreated into the woods, opposite from her remaining bandit.


Female Human Fighter (Gunblade Specialist) 1/Sword Saint (Blademaster) 2 | HP: 1/32| AC: 17 (12 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +8 | Speed 20ft | Stamina: 10/10, Combat Stamina: 3/3 Active Conditions: None.

Round 3

"You have no idea..." growls Noh as she grits her teeth against the spreading taste of iron in her mouth. Resetting her stance she lifts her gunblade, ready to make a last-ditch assault against the two bandits near her. She focuses on the one right in front of her, the one with the axe. Her brain works in overdrive, analyzing the few blows they've exchanged, looking for that ideal opening.

Swift Action to activate the Omnistrike limit break. Move Action to activate Barroom Brawler to gain Dedicated Adversary [Bandit]. Standard action to deliver two attacks to the bandit.

Slash: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Revolver Shell v AC 10: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Round 4

Noh pushes herself to the limit, attacking the bandits that had thought her dead. Could she finish them before they realized their error?

Full-Attack w/Two-Weapon Fighting

Slash: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Revolver Shell v AC 10: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13


Mithra Dancer 3

Round 1:

Now that the bait was taken care of, Rivalle turned to the grand theft wagon in process and attempt to jump onto the thing:

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Round 2:

Rivalle will attempt to knock the bandit driving off of the wagon.

Bull Rush Combat Maneuver: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

If that succeeds, he will then try to grab the reins to stop the wagon.


Female Hume Samurai 3 | HP: 23/36 | AC: 17 (10 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 17 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 20 ft | Sen 0/2 | Active conditions:

Lifah doesn't have enough agility to just jump up the caravan, so instead she moves to finish off the mage.

Round 3:
Move and attack with Rising Slash if I can reach the mage.
Rising Slash: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 8 - 2 = 18
Damage: 1d10 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 2 = 15
Trip attempt: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Round 4:
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


Male Moogle Blue Mage 3

Round 3:Seeing the wagon start to move Athwin runs to the side before sending a blast of wind at the bandit holding the reins

Wind Damage: 4d4 ⇒ (2, 2, 2, 2) = 8
Squalled: 1d4 ⇒ 4
DC 14 Fort

Round 4:The Moogle/wind machine does it again

Wind Damage: 4d4 ⇒ (4, 2, 3, 2) = 11
Squalled: 1d4 ⇒ 2
DC 14 Fort

if he's dealt with then I'll target the other bandit on the wagon, after that any other bandits in range; moving as necessary


Male Au Ra Viking/3

Torben moves to engage Yorrick

Round 3:

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Damage: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Round 4:

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Damage: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Sczarni

Yorrick was just watching from the side during all this, his eyes fixed on the fight. In this battle, he was a bystander, as this wasn't his fight.

Meanwhile, the whitemage was looking to fall back into the woods, when Lifah approached with her bladedrawn. He shakes his head and hands, "Please, they just hired ah!" Turning his back to run, his white robes are marked with a streak of blood with Lifah's upward cut. He falls dead onto the ground.

Rivalled attempted to scramble onto the sides of the wagon, holding onto a second, but losing footing. Jumping back to the ground was much better than being trampled under it.

bandits:

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

A gun blasts sounds off into the night, both bandits taking a facefull of shell. But when the smoke cleared, both bandits looked to be only grazed. The driver misses his swing, and without his shield in hand, Noh's blade slashes his back. A solid force of wind slams into the side of his head and knocks him out. The second bandit cut into Noh and yanked her off of the wagon. She rolled to a stop with her blood seeping out of her side.

Yorrick grins, "Aye, that a way lads. Hmm?" Torben was lumbering to this man who was coated in woad, his dirty blond hair cut short and shaved along the sides. He wore a heavy set of chain mail and carried two axes in a belt. And he was pissed, "What's all this...you think you can take me? Aye, you may be tallah, but we can find a way to fix that."

Pulling his axes out of their leather sheaths, he deftly steps back out of Torben's first attack. He eyed Torben's legs like a starving man and then yelled into the night, a dark energy pulling itself out from underneath his armor. It was a bloodied black and it lined his weapons. One of his axes meets Torben's leg and he rips it out, blood spraying along the road, "Ya feel that? I feel it everyday, you little s+*~e. But I won't let you die, just as it won't let me die." Kneeling down, he stops Torben's bleeding with a touch of his hand, "I'm lookin' forward to our next meetin'." He leaves, walking into the woods.

Yorrick:

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

1d8 + 3 + 5d6 ⇒ (2) + 3 + (6, 1, 5, 4, 5) = 26
1d8 + 3 + 5d6 ⇒ (4) + 3 + (3, 3, 6, 5, 1) = 25


Female Gria Dragoon.3 Vmc Fighter (1501 exp)

round 3:

Vonvina will either double move toward the last (if have to) or move and attack them.
attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

round 4:

Vonvina will attack (or if she did,) attack again.
attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Sczarni

Dragoon:

reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

The Dragoon jumps onto the moving wagon, but as it started to move and with the weight behind her weapon swing, she lost her footing and toppled over the side. The wagon rolled along the road with the escorts left behind. Today was a loss, but everyone remained alive...

There were a few downed individuals and the driver staggered to his feet, shaking his head. He may have been in tears, "Oh man, I'm so fired.." The Weasel walked into view and immediately approached Rivalle, taking the swashbuckler's hands into his own, "Thank God you came along. I was surely awaiting death on this road. They were going to slay me, me of all people! You must tell me your name, brave man."

Slowly, bleeding out in the corner:

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24


Female Hume Samurai 3 | HP: 23/36 | AC: 17 (10 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 17 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 20 ft | Sen 0/2 | Active conditions:

"Damn those bandits!" Lifah swears on her way back to the others. "Everyone all right?"


Male Moogle Blue Mage 3

Athwin moves to tend to Torben glancing after the wagon
"I think that stowaway was still on the wagon Kupo"

Sczarni

The stowaway was in fact on her side on the ground, within a stone's throw. Torben seemed to be alive, with a blackened, charred wound along his leg. Both enemy mages and one bandit from each side laid dead within the same area. The sun started lifting higher into the sky and the driver shook his head, kicking at the corpses of those who fell, "Rotten luck." Yawning, he leaned down to sift through the bandits' belongings, "Might as well help ourselves. They ain't gonna need it where they're going. Not that I'm in a position to carry it all mind you."

Frowning at the wounded, "We'll have to drag them to Dorter. Buy some cur-a-tives from the shops. Or visit the ol' church of Glabados, if that's your fancy." Yawning again, "And take a long, long rest."


Mithra Dancer 3

"My name is Rivalle Du'Tarte, and it was nothing exceptional. I merely did what any reasonable person would do."


Female Hume Samurai 3 | HP: 23/36 | AC: 17 (10 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 17 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 20 ft | Sen 0/2 | Active conditions:

"Lifah Vhasso," nods the woman. "I was more worried about the caravan, to be honest. And for a reason."

She sighs.


Female Gria Dragoon.3 Vmc Fighter (1501 exp)

"Damn, almost had him" Vonvina says walking back toward the group while rubbing the side of her head. "Oh, it appear as though you guys finally untied the guy we almost ran over." she stretches her arm towards him."The name is Vonvina Eques, glade to see that you are ok."


Female Human Fighter (Gunblade Specialist) 1/Sword Saint (Blademaster) 2 | HP: 1/32| AC: 17 (12 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +8 | Speed 20ft | Stamina: 10/10, Combat Stamina: 3/3 Active Conditions: None.

*bleeds*

Sczarni

The Weasel continued to shake Rivalle's hand, ecstatic and noticeably less so than the others, "Truly a brave soul! Anyone else, had it been anyone else.." He takes a side-long glance at Lifah, muttering something with his lips. Finally releasing Rivalle's hands, "As a sign of gratitude, I'll gladly house you in Dorter for a night, free of charge. It'll at least give your wounded a place to lay safely."

The driver was way too tired, and swayed just standing up. Pointing between the others with a waving finger, "Someone shoulda pick 'em up. Can't stay out in the wild for too long. Monsters *yawn* will be a' comin'." He scratched at his side, standing up from getting the goods off of the dead, having piled it together.


Mithra Dancer 3

Rivalle, though badly injured, will move and pick up Noh, before staggering to the Wagon and returning her where she was originally found.

"Probably the best spot for her, if anything." he says, slightly swaying on his feet.

Sczarni

The moogle tidies up the wounded enough and with enough able bodies to carry piles of equipment and drag bodies in makeshift cloth stretchers along the ground, the escorts make it to Dorter. Dorter sprawls downward into the waterside area, where houses are cramped, small boxes stacked on top of each other. The upper half of Dorter was a clean street, with many Hokuten knights patrolling the large, open road between the two sides of mercantile businesses.

The Weasel leads them into town, where several knights take an interest in their passing. They didn't say anything, but their looks were quite long. The cobblestones were well kept and looked to degrade as they went downhill into the slums. The smell of salt and fresh air grew worse but didn't get too bad as the Weasel ushered the others into a small shop.

The shop had a small counter and a backroom, with 2 seats near the entrance. It had trouble fitting everyone at once, but the Weasel went and unlocked the counter's door, "You can place the others in here. No one will come across them." The back had 1 chair, 1 bed, and 1 rug beside a wood stove. The Weasel frowns some, "I'd rather not get blood on my bed, but the floor is firm for..hardyness." Pointing outward, "There's quite a few alchemists along this street. Your curatives can be found there."

51 to 100 of 128 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Final Fantasy Tactics, D20 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.