Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Feast of Ravenmoor (Inactive)

Game Master mathpro18


501 to 547 of 547 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger/3

Linflass thanks Eldwin as he looks at the blood stains on his clothing.

Sardonically, he says, At least my new limb was unharmed

I have got to get out of this town.

He checks to see if anyone heard the battle and is approaching.

Perception 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (18) + 16 = 34

We need to continue on to investigate the barn, and then see what that bright light out behind it is.

He continues to the barn and, standing to the side, peers, inside.


Warpriest 1 HP:9/9 AC:16:12:14 Saves:3:2:5 Init: +2 Skills: Dip +5, Per +7, Sense +5, Stealth +2

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18


You make your way into the old barn. Holes perforate the roof of this old barn, while streaks of bird droppings and smears of dark red stains decorate teh portions that remain intact. The dilapidated remains of a sagging hayloft drip with accumulated rainwater, while at teh barn's back wall stands a makeshift, candlelit shrine crowned with an enormous set of mothlike wings of moldy canvas.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger/3

Linflass looks at the shrine, whispering to the rest, "Anybody recognize this thing?"


Warpriest 1 HP:9/9 AC:16:12:14 Saves:3:2:5 Init: +2 Skills: Dip +5, Per +7, Sense +5, Stealth +2

"I don't"


Female Halfling Rogue 3

"Nope" Norn shakes her head


Warpriest 1 HP:9/9 AC:16:12:14 Saves:3:2:5 Init: +2 Skills: Dip +5, Per +7, Sense +5, Stealth +2

any other thoughts


Female Halfling Rogue 3

"Check the rest of the farm?" Norn suggests


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger/3

Assuming nobody else finds anything in here.

Looks around the disheveled barn.

"Thomas and I will scout out back and see what we can of that light. When we signal, come to us."

Stealth
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31


Male Human Ranger/3

stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13


Warpriest 1 HP:9/9 AC:16:12:14 Saves:3:2:5 Init: +2 Skills: Dip +5, Per +7, Sense +5, Stealth +2

Are they spotted?


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger/3

I'm going with more of a striped look...

I'm showing the last DM post two and a half weeks ago. You still with us?


Warpriest 1 HP:9/9 AC:16:12:14 Saves:3:2:5 Init: +2 Skills: Dip +5, Per +7, Sense +5, Stealth +2

Let's RP a bit here

"What would be the signal?"


Warpriest 1 HP:9/9 AC:16:12:14 Saves:3:2:5 Init: +2 Skills: Dip +5, Per +7, Sense +5, Stealth +2

I think everyone's dots are gone


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger/3

Linflass (with Tomas) heads around the barn to investigate the light out back.

Picking up where we left off.


Female Halfling Rogue 3

"Them screaming?"


Warpriest 1 HP:9/9 AC:16:12:14 Saves:3:2:5 Init: +2 Skills: Dip +5, Per +7, Sense +5, Stealth +2

Hope we did not lose Thomas


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger/3

Good one, Norn

Missed Eve's post. My bad.

"One of us will come part way back and gesture you up."

Reflects for a few seconds.

"If we come back in full flight, yelling, use your own judgement." Grins.


Male Human Cleric/Level 3

"Good luck."


Dm eyes only:

1d20 - 2 ⇒ (3) - 2 = 11d20 - 2 ⇒ (19) - 2 = 171d20 - 2 ⇒ (16) - 2 = 141d20 - 2 ⇒ (10) - 2 = 81d20 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 21d20 - 2 ⇒ (15) - 2 = 131d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Linflass and Tomas:

You make your way towards the glowing fire and you spot two familiar faces. The Mayor and the weaver are standing infront of 6 townspeople, all of which are wearing the familiar masks. The Mayor has been tied up to some sort of alter but he seems to be in a little better shape than before but still a little beat up. As you move in for a closer look I will need a perception check from Linflass. Tomas you manage to step on a stick and draw the attention of three of the cultists who break off from the group and start heading right for you guys. You still have time for that perception check Linflass before you either turn and signal the others or stand and fight


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger/3

Perception
1d20 + 16 ⇒ (19) + 16 = 35


Warpriest 1 HP:9/9 AC:16:12:14 Saves:3:2:5 Init: +2 Skills: Dip +5, Per +7, Sense +5, Stealth +2

Holy crap that's a good roll.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger/3

The modifiers for an urban ranger are awesome for this type of adventure. I hadn't played one before, but cool class. Of course, the growth out of my leg kinda blows.

Did my Perception check change any of the DM post? I'll post after that's answered.


Nope you just noticed some interesting details explained in the spoiler below

Linflass:
Just before you turn to head back to the party(if thats what you and Tomas decide to do) you notice something a little...disturbing. You hear the mayor cry out a little and as you turn to see why you see his stomach ripple and you swear you see something protruding out from it. It looks as if something was trying to get out of the mayor's stomach...


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger/3

Linflass looks at Tomas as he hears a stick break.

Mutters, "Blast. Come one."

With three of the cultists charging at them, he grabs Tomas' arm and runs back towards the others at the barn.


You two make it back to the party and as far as you can tell you have not been pursued. Linflass do you inform your other party members of what you saw or are you keeping it to your self?


Warpriest 1 HP:9/9 AC:16:12:14 Saves:3:2:5 Init: +2 Skills: Dip +5, Per +7, Sense +5, Stealth +2

bump


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger/3

Busy past week!

Linflass wonders what happened to the three cultists who started chasing them?

He stops running as he arrives at the barn.

"Quick: inside. Someone was chasing us.

Assuming everyone moves inside of the barn

Linflass keeps an eye towards the front and quietly says, "This town just keeps getting stranger. About a half dozen villagers wearing masks have the mayor bound on an altar. And something is trying to get out of his stomach."

He shakes his head.

"We've walked into something evil. That witch is with them, though not tied up. A couple of the villagers were chasing Tomas and I but seem to have given it up."

He looks at Tomas. "Did you see anything more?"

Smiles sardonically. "I didn't hear anything; what, with all those sticks breakind underfoot."


Warpriest 1 HP:9/9 AC:16:12:14 Saves:3:2:5 Init: +2 Skills: Dip +5, Per +7, Sense +5, Stealth +2

"Are you sure they gave up, or just waiting?"


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger/3

He looks at Eve thoughtfully. "That does seem more likely, doesn't it?"

"And whatever is going on with the Mayor is unnatural."

Looks around the group as he itches his new appendage, "Suggestions?"


Thanks for keeping this going guys :)


Male Human Cleric/Level 3

"I'm not sure we want to let whatever it is get out of the mayor's stomach. It could be far worse out than in. Maybe an arrow to his stomach will end this nonsense"


Female Halfling Rogue 3

"So head in kill the Mayor and the rest?"


Warpriest 1 HP:9/9 AC:16:12:14 Saves:3:2:5 Init: +2 Skills: Dip +5, Per +7, Sense +5, Stealth +2

"Seems so."


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger/3

Linflass nods his head in agreement.

"I've had enough of this town. I won't lose any sleep if someone involved in all of this dies. Not that I'll be sleeping much with 'this' thing." Taps his growth.

"Tomas and I can look for an ambush and lay into them from the flank while you charge from the front."

Is Tomas around?


Warpriest 1 HP:9/9 AC:16:12:14 Saves:3:2:5 Init: +2 Skills: Dip +5, Per +7, Sense +5, Stealth +2

I don't think he's been on the board for over a month.


I will need a stealth from linflass and I will DMPC Tomas for now...this adventure is almost done anyway.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger/3

Stealth

1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17

Thank goodness for modifiers!


Warpriest 1 HP:9/9 AC:16:12:14 Saves:3:2:5 Init: +2 Skills: Dip +5, Per +7, Sense +5, Stealth +2

Re-dotting


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger/3

...

On the road tomorrow. Checking in evenings.


Grrr hate when Paizo eats my posts...

DM eyes only:

Mayer Perception:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Alizna Perception:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Townspeople perception:1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 171d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 81d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 121d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 01d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 81d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Tomas Stealth:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

Tomas and Linflass sneak off into the darkness trying to get into position for a sneak attack. Once they get near to where the Mayor is tied up they split apart Linflass taking the left flank and Tomas taking the right. Just as they are about to get into position Tomas steps on another twig and the Mayor, Alizna the weaver, and 2 townspeople take notice of Tomnus and everyone but the Mayor starts approaching him, murderous intent in their eyes. "Time for you to meet your end boy" the weaver says as she moves.

okay guys everyone roll init and give me your actions.


Female Halfling Rogue 3

Init

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Norn hurries up to provide support for the others


Warpriest 1 HP:9/9 AC:16:12:14 Saves:3:2:5 Init: +2 Skills: Dip +5, Per +7, Sense +5, Stealth +2

init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger/3

init
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

looks at Tomas in disbelief. "Have you ever actually been in the woods before?"


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger/3

Linflass fires his bow at the weaver.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

"somebody might want to kill the mayor before that thing inside him joins us on the outside!"


Eldwin you still around?


Male Human Cleric/Level 3

Init 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Eldwin runs to assist the others.

501 to 547 of 547 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Feast of Ravenmoor All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.