Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Feast of Ravenmoor (Inactive)

Game Master mathpro18


451 to 500 of 547 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Male Human Ranger/3

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger/3

Perception
1d20 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 17

Confrontation was good. I could have done without the pig fungal thing, obviously...


Warpriest 1 HP:9/9 AC:16:12:14 Saves:3:2:5 Init: +2 Skills: Dip +5, Per +7, Sense +5, Stealth +2

I think we all can agree on that.


Male Human Cleric/Level 3

The battle was good. I was even worried there for a time.
Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


Unfortunatly all of you quickly loose track of the weaver as she sneaks off. Looking around you do find a trail of green blood however leading off towards the farm.

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days...been dealing with a bad break up


Warpriest 1 HP:9/9 AC:16:12:14 Saves:3:2:5 Init: +2 Skills: Dip +5, Per +7, Sense +5, Stealth +2

Ouch, hope thinks get better for you.

"Tomas, can you track this evil a**-****."


Male Human Ranger/3

Tomas looks to Eve, nods and says, "I should be able to track that nasty crone." He around and finds the trail of green blood, motioning for the others he follows the trail.

Survival Check: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 1 = 16


Tomas you're able to follow the trail of blood back towards the barn. The sun sets just as you get there.


Warpriest 1 HP:9/9 AC:16:12:14 Saves:3:2:5 Init: +2 Skills: Dip +5, Per +7, Sense +5, Stealth +2

Oh Boy,
I'm the only one with Darkvision,
and Linflass in the only one with low-light vision.
I hope there's a full moon.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger/3

Linflass, shambling along on his infected leg, peers at the darkened barn from the cover of the surrounding shrubbery.

"Suggestions before we just charge right in?"

By the rules, being Entangled shouldn't effect his Stealth score of 13, though it would seem to in reality.

"I can sneak up and try to peer in the door."


Warpriest 1 HP:9/9 AC:16:12:14 Saves:3:2:5 Init: +2 Skills: Dip +5, Per +7, Sense +5, Stealth +2

I have a +8 on stealth


Female Halfling Rogue 3

Norn tries to see if there are any light's on in the barn.


Male Human Ranger/3

I have +10 on stealth.


There is flickering light coming from the barn but a much brighter light is coming from behind the barn in the fields.


Warpriest 1 HP:9/9 AC:16:12:14 Saves:3:2:5 Init: +2 Skills: Dip +5, Per +7, Sense +5, Stealth +2

she whispers
"So should we check the barn or behind it?"


Male Human Ranger/3

"I say behind because we don't want any nasty surprises when we do go inside." Tomas whispers to Eve.


so thats one vote for behind the barn? Anyone else have an opinion?


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger/3

"We need to take a look in the barn first. We can't leave an empty building at our backs as we investigate the light. One person yelling a warning could leave us in a vise."


Male Human Cleric/Level 3

"I vote for checking inside the barn"


Female Halfling Rogue 3

"Best check the barn first."


Warpriest 1 HP:9/9 AC:16:12:14 Saves:3:2:5 Init: +2 Skills: Dip +5, Per +7, Sense +5, Stealth +2

"It would be wise to quickly check the barn."

"Majority votes for checking the barn."


You all approach the barn and you see a somewhat oddly crafted scarecrow laying on the ground as you approach the barn. The barn also seems much larger than your standard farming barn. I'll need a Knowledge Religion check from anyone who can and perception checks from anyone.

Also just for my own curiosity whats everyone's current hit point total?


Warpriest 1 HP:9/9 AC:16:12:14 Saves:3:2:5 Init: +2 Skills: Dip +5, Per +7, Sense +5, Stealth +2

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26 +2 if human

30 HP

"What's with the scarecrow, it looks kinda creepy."


Male Human Cleric/Level 3

Knowledge Religion
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Perception
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

26 HP


Female Halfling Rogue 3

Perception

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23

28 hp's (I think)


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger/3

29 HP

Perception 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (11) + 16 = 27

His day already ruined by a pig from another plane (there's a phrase), as soon as it is applicable, Linflass is going to start chopping up the scarecrow with his two swords. He's going to approach it expecting it to be alive. Pig, scarecow, probably a rabid Cow from Diablo ahead....


Funny you say that since...

Linflass and Eve as you approach the barn you notice that the scarecrow starts moving.

Since you warned me ahead of time go ahead and attack it linflass. I'll need init from everyone.


Warpriest 1 HP:9/9 AC:16:12:14 Saves:3:2:5 Init: +2 Skills: Dip +5, Per +7, Sense +5, Stealth +2

init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19


Male Human Ranger/3

Init: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger/3

Init 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Linflass sees the scarecrow begin to move.

By the gods. What kind of town is this, really?

He limps over as quickly as his new appendage allows and slashes at the creature.

Attack Main Hand 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Damage Main hand 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Attack Off Hand 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Damage Off hand 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Don't you just love how you've been living in this town for so long and were absolutly clueless about what was going on here lol.

Your off hand connects soundly with the scarecrow Linflass.

Creature init:1d20 ⇒ 16


Warpriest 1 HP:9/9 AC:16:12:14 Saves:3:2:5 Init: +2 Skills: Dip +5, Per +7, Sense +5, Stealth +2

waiting on Edwin's and Norn's init.


Female Halfling Rogue 3

Init

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19


Male Human Cleric/Level 3

Init

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16


Warpriest 1 HP:9/9 AC:16:12:14 Saves:3:2:5 Init: +2 Skills: Dip +5, Per +7, Sense +5, Stealth +2

Eve charges it and claws at it.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Female Halfling Rogue 3

Norn shoots the scarecrow

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Damage

1d6 ⇒ 6

Sneak attack

2d6 ⇒ (5, 2) = 7


Warpriest 1 HP:9/9 AC:16:12:14 Saves:3:2:5 Init: +2 Skills: Dip +5, Per +7, Sense +5, Stealth +2

waiting on others actions


Male Human Cleric/Level 3

Eldwin fires at the scarecrow with his crossbow.

Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Damage 1d8 ⇒ 4


Linflass if you want you can get in an attack this round since your first attack was technically in the surprise round.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger/3

Ah, love that surprise round!

Of course the scarecrows are alive!

Wishing he had a scythe, he slashes again with both swords.

Attack Main Hand 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Damage Main hand 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Attack Off Hand 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Damage Off hand 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Male Human Ranger/3

Tomas fires two arrows into the scarecrow.

Longbow: 1d20 + 8 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 8 - 2 + 1 = 8
damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 = 12

Longbow: 1d20 + 8 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 1 - 2 = 21
damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 = 10


Warpriest 1 HP:9/9 AC:16:12:14 Saves:3:2:5 Init: +2 Skills: Dip +5, Per +7, Sense +5, Stealth +2

I think we are waiting on the GM?


Warpriest 1 HP:9/9 AC:16:12:14 Saves:3:2:5 Init: +2 Skills: Dip +5, Per +7, Sense +5, Stealth +2

cmd
ping GM
.....


Hey sorry I'll get the round wrap up done tomorrow...running out of time here now. My pregnant ex came for a visit and I'm getting an evil look I need to go deal with...


Surprise round/Round 1 wrap up.

Linflass lashes out with his swords again as the scarecrow stands fully erect in front of him now. One sword misses but the other connects once again. Norn shoots at the scarecrow and misses. Eve charges the scarecrow, setting up a flank with Linflass. She slashes at it with her claws, connecting with a sound slice. Eledar fires his crossbow and sticks a bolt into the creature. The scarecrow slams into Linflass and eve with an arm each. The arm connects with Linflass but misses Eve. Linflass takes 11 points of damage. You feel a brief moment of fear wash over you as it touches you but you quickly shake it off. Tomas looses 2 more arrows towards the scarecrow and the first arrow snaps but the second one is able to strike the scarecrow right in its head.

init:

Lin
Norn
Eve
Eledar
Scarecrow
Tomas

Attacks of opportunity by party members:

Attacks on party:

Attack on Linflass:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 201d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Attack on Eve:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 171d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Party Saves:

Will save vs Fear(DC14):1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Creature Saves:

Party Damage:

Party Skill Checks:

Enemy Skill Checks:

DM EYES ONLY KEEP OUT:

Scarecrow:18/47

Great round of combat guys! 28 points of damage is nothing to sneeze at at level 3. Its still standing though.


Warpriest 1 HP:9/9 AC:16:12:14 Saves:3:2:5 Init: +2 Skills: Dip +5, Per +7, Sense +5, Stealth +2

Eve rages and claws at it
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 Crit
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 ??

1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 If crit


Warpriest 1 HP:9/9 AC:16:12:14 Saves:3:2:5 Init: +2 Skills: Dip +5, Per +7, Sense +5, Stealth +2

I think I killed it


Eve your claws rip the scare crow apart and it lays destroyed on the ground.


Male Human Cleric/Level 3

Seeing that Linflass is visibly injured, Eldwin attempts to heal him.

Heal 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


Warpriest 1 HP:9/9 AC:16:12:14 Saves:3:2:5 Init: +2 Skills: Dip +5, Per +7, Sense +5, Stealth +2

"That was a bit annoying,
but we have to track down the mayor."

451 to 500 of 547 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Feast of Ravenmoor All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.